Über GorillaDesk

Benötigst du Software für eine Schädlingsbekämpfungsfirma? Teste GorillaDesk KOSTENLOS. Funktionen und Support sind inbegriffen. Keine Kreditkarte erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über GorillaDesk

What I like most is that it’s very easy and if I have any questions support is quick to get back to me.

Some of the credits/syncing can be difficult, however, they are constantly working on improvements and updates.

Bewertungen zu GorillaDesk

4,9

GorillaDesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 246 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GorillaDesk bereits verwendet?

Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

They have got this right !!!!!

Kommentare: The corporate location that you need to call for help are ALWAYS willing to take the time to help you figure out whatever you are struggling with.
I have been using this software from the start of my business in 2017 and I believe that the GorrillaDesk team have made themseves INDESPENSIBLE to my business. I now cannot imagine going back and working without it.
I Love GorrillaDesk!!!!!

Convenience and ease of use. Allows my business to be 100% Digital Figures my taxes for me. The Automatic emails are the best part of this software. Gorrilladesk pricing is on point to make this product usable for everyone

That the estimates sent to customers dont have the signature function unless you are WITH the customer. I am sure that this will be fixed soon though with an update.

Tawndra F.
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lifesaver

Kommentare: It has been a pleasure working with this company. There Tech Support is amazing and I have always has an answer within minutes of submitting a question or problem. After having a terrible experience with another software company, I was terrified to try anything else. Man am I so glad I went with GorillaDesk. Can't wait to see what this years holds for our company after seeing what the program did for us last year.

The ease of operating the program is a plus, but the residual work and income that it has generated, by utilizing the program has made a huge difference in our numbers! Customer's love being able to pay online, receive reminders, and confirm appointments by text or email. The response has been great.

The only thing that I would change is the ability to move time off without deleting it and starting over. That is being extremely petty though.

Dan N.
owner in USA
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Great product and very easy to use

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am able to sync GorillaDesk with quickbooks online and my bank account so it all works together very nice.

everything is very user friendly and I was up and using the program in 2 weeks.

I would to see the ability of sending out a company news letter to all my current customer via email.

David D.

Doesn’t work!

Kommentare: There are way too many steps Involved with this software. As an end user and a business owner this software is way to frustrating to figure out, the customer support is not open after 5pm, which doesn’t work on the West coast. I have used two other software packages in the past that worked well and tried GorillaDesk because they are half the cost but it turns out to be twice the expense if it doesn’t work. I do NOT recommend this software. It’s very amateurish and has cost me ten times the amount of time trying to figure it out than if I simply did hard copies of everything.

Nothing about this software works, it’s very cheap. I do not recommend it.

Ease of use, Functionality, Price, customer service, too many steps. I paid in full for this software and after using it for 6 months it’s really just garbage. I was told there is no refund of unused months available. I do NOT recommend this software.

Jeff D.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best option for pest control software

Kommentare: I do not feel like I am just a number. GD continues to grow and adds features to their product.

Ease of use, customer service their updates were actually useful.

Doesn’t have all the bells and whistles

David P.

Outstanding product

Kommentare: Outstanding. Even when my online help got sick and was unable to be available for the appointment, the lady that answered the phone was able to step right in on a moments notice. Great cross training.

Everything. So super user friendly. I am not that savvy with software and was able to not only implement it, but feel comfortable with it with only a few hours of online help. Everything is right there, not several clicks away. The mobile version has just about everything I need, especially as an owner operator.

Not much really. If I was forced to put something, maybe make the tech signature needed to end an appointment. If that was an option, that would be great, as it is required on everything in the pest control industry. But that is really just a super minor issue that is really just more of something that would force someone forgetful like myself to check it off. But It has become habit to just do it.

Crystal C.
Office Manager in USA

Gorilla Desk is great!

Kommentare: Great! When we signed on, we knew that they were a new company and we would have the opportunity to help influence the development of the program features.

It is very intuitive and easy to use. It has all the features we need for our technicians in one place. They are able to perform all of their daily functions from the app.

As the Office Manager, I wish it had more reporting functions and we could pick and choose what extra features we wanted, instead of upgrading completely to pro. But I would not sacrifice my techs ease of use and functionality for my reporting.

Joshua H.

New Company

Kommentare: My overall experience with gorilla desk is excellent.

I like most about this software is the ease of use. It took me less than a week to learn and fully operate.

There is no diagram in the system that I can use for termite graphs.

Manuel R.
Owner/Operator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Best Decision

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love it.

It's so easy to use. The clients love it. I'm so glad I went this route for my business.

My route I'd in the California Desert sometimes I go to areas with no reception and I have to wait til the end of the day to input 17 stops. Kinda of sucks but it does not take long.

Todd M.
Owner operator in USA

Marett Pest Control

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Game changer for my rapidly growing company.

Ease of use and organization. Making and being able to text is great.

When I make a customer account and enter a job in the field, it doesn’t show up right

Christi M.
Co-Owner & Administrative Virtuoso in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Meets all of the greatest software needs of our company and super easy to learn

Kommentare: Before using Gorilla Desk, I was using QuickBooks and Google calendar combined to handle our billing and scheduling. Now those two functions are combined in Gorilla Desk and the program actually makes BOTH easier! It also allowed a way for our technician to sign in and mark his own jobs complete and leave comments on customer accounts, which has been so helpful. The learning curve is quick and the customer service is on point. This software was an administrative godsend for us.

The quick learning curve, the ease of billing customers, and the super responsive customer service. We heard from others and experienced for ourselves that this software is extremely user-friendly. Our new technician had one 40-minute training session and was able to start using it the same day. And while it takes a bit of time to set up each individual customer profile, once it is complete, it is sooooo easy to do my billing! It allows you to set up an invoice template that you use every time and then can send or charge card on file with the click of a button. Billing used to take me about 30 minutes per day (using QuickBooks) and now takes about 3 minutes. Lastly, any time I've ever had a question about how to use an aspect of the software, the response from customer service has been super fast and friendly.

The look of the invoices. I previously used QuickBooks & Google calendar for billing & scheduling and while I find Gorilla Desk to be easier and more user-friendly on just about every level, the one thing that QuickBooks has over them (in my opinion) is the format and appearance of the invoices. The Gorilla Desk invoices are just not as clean and polished looking as I would like and they are not quite as easy to read. They did offer us the opportunity to upgrade the appearance of our invoices at one point, but it was going to cost extra money and I just didn't want to pay more on top of what we already pay for the software, which is more than QuickBooks. I kinda feel like great-looking invoices should just be part of the deal. But given that the other features of the program have been so much better than anything we've had previously, I was willing to make the trade off for slightly less appealing invoices.

Chris I.
Director in Irland
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best developed software currently available (2017) for businesses 1-10 employees.

Kommentare: Efficiency - time saving.
Cut down paperwork and emailing tremendously
Improvement of company's image
Happier staff and management
More quotes / business leads / recommendations

In operation for 20 years with over 800 contract sites, scheduling work and Reporting had become a nightmare. I looked for Field software at tradeshows and online for years and never found one that was 1) easy to use and 2) that would do (and only do) all the operations involved in a pest control intervention. I tried out nearly 20 systems and GD stood out. Very few menus/tabs, yet everything is there: quotes, invoices, scheduling, drag and drop jobs, location map for Techs and Customers, Customised Service Reports with photographs, signature on mobile phones, Service History, Template emails, mobile app, etc. Menus: so intuitive and simple to use that one can go learn everything in a few hours without any need to contact support. GD developers managed to make something complex work simply, which most other programmers fail to do. Some of us don't even like using computers or do not have time to train staff, and for that reason every effort should be made to simplify the functionality of a software. GD owners run a pest business, and for that reason they understood what the software should do and how it should look. I used to work 50-60 hours a week and since we started to use GD in July I am now down to around 40 hours. Our staff in the office and on the road also love using GD, and customers are very impressed with the reporting. So well done the GD team and many many thanks for the impact you have on our day to day lives!

1) Text service (for appointment reminder to customers) is not available in Europe yet. 2) Generic template emails could offer more fields to choose from (e.g. site address, etc.) 3) Time-off blocks could be better (colours, editable etc.) 4) You cannot check Service History (past reports) from the mobile app But what can I say... these are details in the overall picture: this software simply goes beyond any expectations a pest control operator may have.

Antwort von GorillaDesk

We appreciate your feedback Chris!

Kenneth T.
Owner/Operator in USA

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE GorillaDesk

-Easy to use and teach to use -Customer Support is Awesome! Easy to message them through the system or email them. -Constant updating and adding many new functions and options at customers request -Mobil app is easy to use and lessons the chances of information getting lost between tech and office. -Mobile documents, less chances of missing paperwork from field -Texting and emailing appointment notifications with clients, our clients love this even the older ones. We thought a lot of our clients would not like this function, but they love it and they love the fact that they can message us through the system and they do not have to call us on the phone -Online storage of Credit Cards and the option for Clients to pay their bill with the Online Bill Pay option

-Would like an option to email directly from GD and have the email stored in the system notes -Would like top notes for each location under a client, at this time there is one main top note and it shows up on all locations under a client. -Would like to lock appointment slots and have National Holidays show up on the Calendar -Able to make adjustments to Time Off vs. deleting and reentering it. -Client No Show Button (like the Reschedule) , we like to keep track of this.

Nathan S.
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Hands down the best program Ive used.

Kommentare: Quick Payments*
Easy to us software*
Great customer Service*
Very personable and professional*
Faster routing/ Job tracking*
Not to often when a company brags about how simple and user friendly their program is are they telling the truth and not misleading their services. With GorillaDesk in just a few days of the Free Trial. I knew this was the future to my business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] truly has nailed this one right on the head. His staff is absolutely a blessing and so informed on the product. Keep up the great work and I look forward to growing with you guys.

Very reasonable on the operating price, the functionality of this program is so simple. I could teach my 15 year old son to operate a business using this! GorillaDesk simply makes life easy and stress free running a business. No more chasing paperwork and customers via mail. The simple email and or text reminders and payment options is wonderful. Used to take me 2-4 weeks to get paid for my out of town accounts and recently im seeing payments the same day! As a small business this is huge! I can go on and on all day about the things I like, all I have to say is Real Green systems, Pest pac and the others I have used. I will never go back. This is the cats meow!!!! Great job GorillaDesk..... Oh did I mention the FAST response from customer service, I pocket dialed Gorilla desk and wouldn't you know it, they called me back just to see if there was something I needed because they seen I had to try call... If that isn't A+ service! THANK YOU!!!!

Im yet to find anything. Gorilla Desk Simply makes life easy.

Shawn E.
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Great! Makes things easier and faster

Ease of use, customer service, frequent updates and improvements

Does not provide adequate reminders on late clients

John B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You can make changes and add things in field Text and email customers

I like talking to people when I have a problem

Brad F.

Life is easier with Gorilla Desk

Kommentare: My customers are extremely happy with the invoice, online pay capability and reporting, when they are happy, so are we

The simplicity of this software make it very user friendly, the GD team are always a phone call away if a problem occurs or you just simply have a question. GD seems to always be open to suggestion and welcome the users feed back. It is also highly customizable for each companies needs.

We have been a user for a few years now. When we first started, the training on how to use GD was limited, even though recently, that has greatly improved, there are still alot of features we don't know how to incorporate into our daily use, I feel at times we are underutilizing some features of GD simply because we don't know how, nor have we been properly educated on getting the full potential GD has to offer.

Trudy C.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best pest control services software

Kommentare: Have used a lot of different software. I would not go back to the others. Gorilladesk gives me what I want and is constantly upgraded with new features to keep up with charges in the market.

App on homes for mobile use, all features available on desktop, videos to help you developed you understanding of all features that software can perform. Upgrades done at no additional cost

Network can get slow sometimes. Not all features are available for basic pricing structure. Drawing functionality of WDO reports needs improved

Ryan S.
owner in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

best software I could find for wildlife control

Kommentare: Calendar, customer CRM and invoicing.

Works on multiple devices, excellent calendar and scheduling. My favorite thing over the last two years has been the customer service. I understand the company has grown, but it used to be that the owner would answer my call with my first name, Ive bragged about it others. Now its a receptionist, but still great service.

Need work orders! I have requested this several times over the last 12 months or so. I make a dummy invoice on visits for my weekly customers, then add the info from those invoices to a "master invoice". This is a waste of time. I want a work order for each calendar event, then it adds to automatically to a billable invoice. I would also like an option to see emails that have been sent out, this effects multiple situations, ie. 1. customer claims email was never recieved (They get caught in filters alot), 2. I used to tell customers information or ask questions by email but when they respond, I only see what they write back, not my original text; so I always send info/questions from my email program instead.

Jason H.

It keeps getting better

Kommentare: GorillaDesk wasn't my first software, but it will be my last.

This software was hands down the best one when I started using it 5 years ago. Now...its even better. With constant upgrades, it continues to meet and exceed my expectations.

When making changes from the computer, it takes a bit for the app to update with those changes. Constant refreshing is needed.

Heather W.
book keeper in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Easy to use computer program

Kommentare: Keeping trackof all ongoing work is a breeze with this program.
Keeps record of past years.

How easy it is to learn how to use. The billing will keep track of how many days a invoice has been billed I like the auto generated email for billing overdue invoices. Customer service is always willing and able to help.

the only thing I have had trouble with is when a job is marked complete, you are unable to go back and add to the invoicing. We have accidently pushed the complete button and been unable to undo this.

Serge B.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

It's easily the single most important investment I made in my new small business!

Kommentare: Again, too many to list but I would say that primarily, it put me in the same league as the big boys from day one as far as from a total professional standpoint. Also it allows a small business like mine to do the work of an office staff automatically and efficiantly.

Wow, where do I start? Fast and friendly customer support for starters. Value for the money. They keep adding new features which make an owner operator like me, appear to the customer, as sophisticated as the bigger companies! There's a ton more I can list but suffice it to say, I recommend this to anyone I know who has not only a pest control business, but any business with recurring customers. Keep up the excellent work GorillaDesk! I look forward to growing with you!

Are you kidding? I Love GorillaDesk!!! I literally cannot find one thing I don't like about it. If I had to nit pick, I would say that I'd love to see a weather widget incorporated on the calendar. But again that's not even a complaint.

Mike N.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

One of the best business decisions I've ever made!

Kommentare: I own a small pest control company and switched to this platform from a quickbooks/google calendar set up. Before I signed up I tried their 30 day trial, and the customer support was nothing short of AMAZING! They answered all of my questions over several phone calls. Transitioning my company was easy, and they offered to handle setting up my account on their end. The layout and add-ons offered take care of everything I struggled with on my old set-up. The major selling point for me is the route optimization feature. With a few clicks, I can optimize my route for the month to run in the most efficient way possible. The companion app for phones/tablets is set up fantastically for a field tech. Gives you access to everything you'd need while on the road. They recently added to sync your schedule with Google Calendars as well, which is quite useful. Anytime I've had a problem or question, support has gotten back to me very quickly with an answer/resolution. I can't say enough how friendly and helpful everyone I've talked to has been. I actually started with the Pro plan to try things out, and intended on dropping to the basic plan once I got everything set up. I decided that the benefits that you receive with the Pro plan more than compensate for the slight cost increase, and it's definitely worth keeping long-term. My only regret is that I didn't pull the trigger and set this up sooner.

Route optimization, automatic e-mails.

I would like to see a feature on the mobile app that lets you add materials while in the field; also integration with your contact list would be nice.

Antwort von GorillaDesk

To clarify Mike's Con You can add materials to jobs on the mobile app. What he is referring to is you must at this time add your starting materials to the desktop version and then you'll have them for use in the mobile app.

Brent T.
Brent T.

I am a very demanding client. I have been paperless since 1998! Gorilla Desk is almost perfect!

Kommentare: Streamlined my scheduling, work order and invoicing all into one package. Saving hours per week in otherwise redundant actions. Much better communications with my clients. Giving me better retention as well as recovering more past clients.

What I like most is the over all flow of the user interface. Especially in the mobile app. It is easy to navigate the service information. Sync's well with Google . Is good in both Android and iOS. The desktop ie browser is more powerful. Most of it's user interface is easy to navigate.

Cons: Hmm, I really don't want this to come across as if I am not satisfied with GD over all. Because I am. The biggest issues are two. First, the mobile app cannot do as much as it should. It is adapting quickly. I am just impatient. The other is, no ability to fully work offline. There is some offline editing . Just some cannot be accessed without an internet connection. Being a mostly mobile product, means dead spots of coverage are common. Make the mobile app as powerful as the browser app? You will have a runaway hit. Give 100% offline access? Perfection. Even with these minor deficiencies? I cannot imagine life without Gorilla Desk. I highly recommend for the solo operator like myself to the regional multi branch.

Dane G.

The best Pest Control Software for a Solo Operator

Kommentare: GorillaDesk has been my one stop shop for my pest control business software. Scheduling, billing, email, and texting of my customers has been easy and cost effective.

Super user friendly, easy to set up and use. The phone app worked great and gave me most of the functionality of the desktop version.

Still growing and developing. Not fully fleshed out like some of the other software options. I can't easily set a separate initial price with a regular price for my services. Training is ok, but not as robust as I would like.