Über GorillaDesk

Benötigst du Software für eine Schädlingsbekämpfungsfirma? Teste GorillaDesk KOSTENLOS. Funktionen und Support sind inbegriffen. Keine Kreditkarte erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über GorillaDesk

What I like most is that it’s very easy and if I have any questions support is quick to get back to me.

Some of the credits/syncing can be difficult, however, they are constantly working on improvements and updates.

Bewertungen zu GorillaDesk

GorillaDesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 269 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GorillaDesk bereits verwendet?

Jeremy
Jeremy
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

They have got this right !!!!!

Kommentare: The corporate location that you need to call for help are ALWAYS willing to take the time to help you figure out whatever you are struggling with.
I have been using this software from the start of my business in 2017 and I believe that the GorrillaDesk team have made themseves INDESPENSIBLE to my business. I now cannot imagine going back and working without it.
I Love GorrillaDesk!!!!!

Convenience and ease of use. Allows my business to be 100% Digital Figures my taxes for me. The Automatic emails are the best part of this software. Gorrilladesk pricing is on point to make this product usable for everyone

That the estimates sent to customers dont have the signature function unless you are WITH the customer. I am sure that this will be fixed soon though with an update.

Tawndra

Lifesaver

Kommentare: It has been a pleasure working with this company. There Tech Support is amazing and I have always has an answer within minutes of submitting a question or problem. After having a terrible experience with another software company, I was terrified to try anything else. Man am I so glad I went with GorillaDesk. Can't wait to see what this years holds for our company after seeing what the program did for us last year.

The ease of operating the program is a plus, but the residual work and income that it has generated, by utilizing the program has made a huge difference in our numbers! Customer's love being able to pay online, receive reminders, and confirm appointments by text or email. The response has been great.

The only thing that I would change is the ability to move time off without deleting it and starting over. That is being extremely petty though.

Lyle

Great product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy conversion, great customer service and follow-up.

UI is great, training resources are fantastic. Customer service is tops.

Cannot use for "Team/Crew Services" No payroll capabilities

Matthew
service manager in USA

Losing touch

Kommentare: Once a great product, now a pain. Customer service used to solve issues quickly. Now they tell me that the problems can not be reproduced on their end. I think they may have grown too fast and forgotten the user. They are adding new features but never solving problems on the core function of the software. It's been over a year that they pushed out V3. I like what it could be but it's more troublesome and buggy.

GD was a good company that seemed to to understand the needs of a small owner/operator and small pest company. Used to be easy to use and the simple interface was solid. Customer Service used to be fantastic.

The new version has been a huge letdown. New bugs are still showing up and old bugs are never resolved. I have to switch between V3 and "Classic" to do things like send statements and try to make a note recur. Recently, Ive noticed that many notes are not recurring. So, I have to go back to old notes to copy any past over and over. There are several small issues that on their own are not a big deal but they are never solved, so they have stacked up. Death by a thousand cuts.

CEO in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect

Everything about this system is perfect. There isn't a single aspect of the business we do not use GorillaDesk with.

There is some slowness and occasional crashing, but very minimal.

Jeff
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best option for pest control software

Kommentare: I do not feel like I am just a number. GD continues to grow and adds features to their product.

Ease of use, customer service their updates were actually useful.

Doesn’t have all the bells and whistles

Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Outstanding product

Kommentare: Outstanding. Even when my online help got sick and was unable to be available for the appointment, the lady that answered the phone was able to step right in on a moments notice. Great cross training.

Everything. So super user friendly. I am not that savvy with software and was able to not only implement it, but feel comfortable with it with only a few hours of online help. Everything is right there, not several clicks away. The mobile version has just about everything I need, especially as an owner operator.

Not much really. If I was forced to put something, maybe make the tech signature needed to end an appointment. If that was an option, that would be great, as it is required on everything in the pest control industry. But that is really just a super minor issue that is really just more of something that would force someone forgetful like myself to check it off. But It has become habit to just do it.

Crystal
Office Manager in USA

Gorilla Desk is great!

Kommentare: Great! When we signed on, we knew that they were a new company and we would have the opportunity to help influence the development of the program features.

It is very intuitive and easy to use. It has all the features we need for our technicians in one place. They are able to perform all of their daily functions from the app.

As the Office Manager, I wish it had more reporting functions and we could pick and choose what extra features we wanted, instead of upgrading completely to pro. But I would not sacrifice my techs ease of use and functionality for my reporting.

Joshua
Owner / COO in USA

New but overwhelmingly positive

Kommentare: The customer service was responsive and very helpful, they took a lot of time to go over everything with me until I was comfortable enough to use it on my own. It is now a vital piece of technology that I use daily to make my work easier and more organized.

I really enjoy the control it gives me over the workflow. I find myself going on less jobs as I am able to dictate more work to my employees which gives me the flexibility and responsiveness that a small pest control company needs to beat out the bigger providers.

The only negative I've found so far is that I am paying for a few services that I may never use, such as GPS tracking and routing as we are a smaller company and construct routes based off of our experience and knowledge of our service areas. I still think that Gorilla Desk is a useful tool to have despite having a few functions that I probably won't use.

Mike
CEO in USA

Best software out there!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: love it because makes my work life simple without the gorilla desk I would not be able to accomplish as much as I do now. I enjoy using it.

User-friendly and constant updates are just a will-made app for the phone and great software for the desktop.

limitation on the phone app. Need more administrative permission on the phone app.

Theresa
Vice President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value and ease of use.

Kommentare: I have a great experience working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very helpful and patient. After a few days of working with the program, it really is a breeze navigating in it.

Features that are beneficial are ease of use, tech support, scheduling, estimates and work orders. The clean look of the program makes it easy to maneuver and work with. Offline mode is great for techs In hard to reach areas and allows them to keep working. Entering payments when they get back online or after returning to the office is a breeze.

Not being able to see a email sent. ———-

Christi
Co-Owner & Administrative Virtuoso in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meets all of the greatest software needs of our company and super easy to learn

Kommentare: Before using Gorilla Desk, I was using QuickBooks and Google calendar combined to handle our billing and scheduling. Now those two functions are combined in Gorilla Desk and the program actually makes BOTH easier! It also allowed a way for our technician to sign in and mark his own jobs complete and leave comments on customer accounts, which has been so helpful. The learning curve is quick and the customer service is on point. This software was an administrative godsend for us.

The quick learning curve, the ease of billing customers, and the super responsive customer service. We heard from others and experienced for ourselves that this software is extremely user-friendly. Our new technician had one 40-minute training session and was able to start using it the same day. And while it takes a bit of time to set up each individual customer profile, once it is complete, it is sooooo easy to do my billing! It allows you to set up an invoice template that you use every time and then can send or charge card on file with the click of a button. Billing used to take me about 30 minutes per day (using QuickBooks) and now takes about 3 minutes. Lastly, any time I've ever had a question about how to use an aspect of the software, the response from customer service has been super fast and friendly.

The look of the invoices. I previously used QuickBooks & Google calendar for billing & scheduling and while I find Gorilla Desk to be easier and more user-friendly on just about every level, the one thing that QuickBooks has over them (in my opinion) is the format and appearance of the invoices. The Gorilla Desk invoices are just not as clean and polished looking as I would like and they are not quite as easy to read. They did offer us the opportunity to upgrade the appearance of our invoices at one point, but it was going to cost extra money and I just didn't want to pay more on top of what we already pay for the software, which is more than QuickBooks. I kinda feel like great-looking invoices should just be part of the deal. But given that the other features of the program have been so much better than anything we've had previously, I was willing to make the trade off for slightly less appealing invoices.

Nathan
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Hands down the best program Ive used.

Kommentare: Quick Payments*
Easy to us software*
Great customer Service*
Very personable and professional*
Faster routing/ Job tracking*
Not to often when a company brags about how simple and user friendly their program is are they telling the truth and not misleading their services. With GorillaDesk in just a few days of the Free Trial. I knew this was the future to my business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] truly has nailed this one right on the head. His staff is absolutely a blessing and so informed on the product. Keep up the great work and I look forward to growing with you guys.

Very reasonable on the operating price, the functionality of this program is so simple. I could teach my 15 year old son to operate a business using this! GorillaDesk simply makes life easy and stress free running a business. No more chasing paperwork and customers via mail. The simple email and or text reminders and payment options is wonderful. Used to take me 2-4 weeks to get paid for my out of town accounts and recently im seeing payments the same day! As a small business this is huge! I can go on and on all day about the things I like, all I have to say is Real Green systems, Pest pac and the others I have used. I will never go back. This is the cats meow!!!! Great job GorillaDesk..... Oh did I mention the FAST response from customer service, I pocket dialed Gorilla desk and wouldn't you know it, they called me back just to see if there was something I needed because they seen I had to try call... If that isn't A+ service! THANK YOU!!!!

Im yet to find anything. Gorilla Desk Simply makes life easy.

Ryan
owner in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best software I could find for wildlife control

Kommentare: Calendar, customer CRM and invoicing.

Works on multiple devices, excellent calendar and scheduling. My favorite thing over the last two years has been the customer service. I understand the company has grown, but it used to be that the owner would answer my call with my first name, Ive bragged about it others. Now its a receptionist, but still great service.

Need work orders! I have requested this several times over the last 12 months or so. I make a dummy invoice on visits for my weekly customers, then add the info from those invoices to a "master invoice". This is a waste of time. I want a work order for each calendar event, then it adds to automatically to a billable invoice. I would also like an option to see emails that have been sent out, this effects multiple situations, ie. 1. customer claims email was never recieved (They get caught in filters alot), 2. I used to tell customers information or ask questions by email but when they respond, I only see what they write back, not my original text; so I always send info/questions from my email program instead.

Dane

The best Pest Control Software for a Solo Operator

Kommentare: GorillaDesk has been my one stop shop for my pest control business software. Scheduling, billing, email, and texting of my customers has been easy and cost effective.

Super user friendly, easy to set up and use. The phone app worked great and gave me most of the functionality of the desktop version.

Still growing and developing. Not fully fleshed out like some of the other software options. I can't easily set a separate initial price with a regular price for my services. Training is ok, but not as robust as I would like.

Mike
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

One of the best business decisions I've ever made!

Kommentare: I own a small pest control company and switched to this platform from a quickbooks/google calendar set up. Before I signed up I tried their 30 day trial, and the customer support was nothing short of AMAZING! They answered all of my questions over several phone calls. Transitioning my company was easy, and they offered to handle setting up my account on their end. The layout and add-ons offered take care of everything I struggled with on my old set-up. The major selling point for me is the route optimization feature. With a few clicks, I can optimize my route for the month to run in the most efficient way possible. The companion app for phones/tablets is set up fantastically for a field tech. Gives you access to everything you'd need while on the road. They recently added to sync your schedule with Google Calendars as well, which is quite useful. Anytime I've had a problem or question, support has gotten back to me very quickly with an answer/resolution. I can't say enough how friendly and helpful everyone I've talked to has been. I actually started with the Pro plan to try things out, and intended on dropping to the basic plan once I got everything set up. I decided that the benefits that you receive with the Pro plan more than compensate for the slight cost increase, and it's definitely worth keeping long-term. My only regret is that I didn't pull the trigger and set this up sooner.

Route optimization, automatic e-mails.

I would like to see a feature on the mobile app that lets you add materials while in the field; also integration with your contact list would be nice.

Antwort von GorillaDesk

To clarify Mike's Con You can add materials to jobs on the mobile app. What he is referring to is you must at this time add your starting materials to the desktop version and then you'll have them for use in the mobile app.

Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Very happy user!

Kommentare: The best short statement I can make to describe my impression with GorillaDesk at this point, would be to say that all of the other competing software packages I've used before seem to be designed around what works for the software company, whereas GorillaDesk is designed with what makes sense for the end user in mind, and what is convenient for them, whether technicians, managers, sales, or dispatch.

My favorite part of GorillaDesk is the ease with which I can complete my work orders. I also love the integrated invoicing and E-signatures. There are many features available that I haven't taken advantage of yet, so I'm sure I'll only get happier with this software as time goes on.

I can't really think of any off of the top of my head, I know I've had the thought at times that I wish this or that were a bit different, but the fact that I can't remember them now demonstrates how minor they are. Biggest thing I'd like to see is a more affordable card processor. I just remembered one other thing, if this feature exists, I haven't figured it out yet, but it would be nice to be able to type in a custom location code in the material usage section. Sometimes you run into a situation where what you used, or where you used it, or how you used it, aren't easily described by the choices available, although I am aware you can customize them from the desktop, but some of the more obscure ones you wont realize until they are encountered.

Jeff
President in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for pest control business management - highly recommended!

Gorilla Desk has a clean, simple interface that makes it very easy to use, but it has all the features needed to run a pest control business effectively. I evaluated many software options and actually started with another company. After a month or so of complicated training and quirky processes for simple daily tasks in the other system, I decided to shift to Gorilla Desk. I am very glad I did! Here is what I like the most: -simple, clean interface.... so easy to use and train others to use in a matter of minutes -regular processes are quick and easy - adding customers, jobs, invoicing, ect -excellent mobile app makes service delivery fun for the technicians -software is continually being updated with great new features added -great support

-no negative to share. I am confident any small problems I have for my unique needs will be resolved in future updates

Jerika

10 out of 10 hands down

Kommentare: Again, this is just one of the easiest software's to adapt to and we love it. We are solving many issues we had with our previous crm, it was a nightmare

Ease of use, simplicity, yet full of data. It is one of the easiest things to learn to use, train others to use, and very client-friendly.

I would say I am looking for an advanced feature one day in the future that will allow clients to reschedule their own appts to a time block that is available - but based on location.

Tyler
co-owner in USA

Best software for Pest control

What I like most about this product is that it's very easy to use and is compatible with Apple and android. It also makes it easier to keep track of my clients and finances.

There's not very many badd things about the software other than every it requires internet or 4G in order to fill out the invoice. I also wish that they would add a feature to the invoice that would show how the customer how they paid for their service whether be cash, check or credit card other than just showing that it was paid with a 0 balance.

Hugh

Game changing software

It totally did exactly what I needed done. I needed a way to schedule work efficiently and cheaply.

Would like to schedule things by an area. Not just from start to stop

Kevin
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Reports, Invoices, and Billing at a Glance

Kommentare: It makes my life owning a company very easy. I can log all of my customers, track employees and sales. All my reports are just a click away. I can even see what projected company sales are as well as take credit card payments with ease.

Easy to use even for thoses that are not very computer friendly. Can add the items that you need, always expanding their content, upgrades are automatic at no additional cost

Would like the bar scanner function to be included in the basic rate as we Beta tested this for the company but can no longer access.

Ohavia

Far sighted - Best at seeing the whole picture

The map, everything on one page, ease of changing routes. great customer service, account credits!!! no one else does it right!...Well almost right..should not count as credits and should not be taxed :)

You need CRM!! A way to move multiple people on the calendar. Need to automatically pull the tax bracket from the address. Need Have two people with same address. More triggers. ie. if tech selects on my way then customer can get an email

James
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Best investment

Kommentare: My experience has been great I purchased this when I first started my business and it’s been my best investment

Honestly there is nothing I don’t like about it so far

MIGUEL

Outstanding service from the beginning and ongoing

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy for customer to read & understand, mobility & on the job access. It contains all the legal documentation needed for state & industry standards.

The easy setup & use of the program with all it's features. The support team is always available & knowledgeable to answer questions. The price is good especially with everything that's in the software.

Don't have any current issues with anything. The only thing that I wish is not a big deal but perhaps the automatic texting or email to customers wasn't an extra charge but already part of the monthly service. When I'm on the desktop & I search for a customer & try to go back it always takes me to the beginning instead of where I left off, not a big deal but at times it can be annoying.