Über MDToolbox-Rx

Ein zertifiziertes E-Prescribing-System, das eigenständig oder als Integration in EHR/PMs genutzt werden kann, um ein E-Rx-Modul hinzuzufügen.

Erfahre mehr über MDToolbox-Rx

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie MDToolbox-Rx bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kit yue W.
Kit yue W.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Wonderful product

Kommentare: Running my private practice is so much easier now! I have referred several colleagues to this product.

ease of use ability to use on my cell phone and iPad ability to prescribe controlled substances

nothing! it is great, I have no complaints

Antwort von MDToolbox

Thank you for your review and thank you for referring your colleagues to MDToolbox! We are happy to have made it easier to run your practice and electronically prescribe controlled substances. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Margie M.
Risk Management, IT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

MDToolbox is a great product

First and foremost the customer support is great. I get a real person every time which is almost unheard of these days. The support team worked with our EHR vendor to export and import client data. It's easy to set up new users. There are lots of ways to search for a client. Every pharmacy we have ever needed was always listed. Overall a great product. I recommended it to other community mental health centers in my state.

My biggest complain is that there is no option to import vitals into EHR. I keep asking for this capability but so far it is still not an option.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you such a positive review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our system and customer support. We pride ourselves on short hold times and friendly, knowledgeable support staff. Please continue contacting us as you come across new questions. Have a great day!

Mariya K.
Operations Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overpriced tool! No refund if provider no longer needs access

It is hard to say. The billing is confusing. Program is overpriced.

They trick you into signing yearly contract and if provider is no longer using the MDToolbox account they won't refund. In our case 6 months were paid ahead of time and they wont refund.

vor 2 Monaten

We are sorry to hear you feel the billing setup was hard to use! Our product offers a 30-day risk free trial and is one of the lowest priced ad-free electronic prescribing systems on the market. Our default billing plan, month-to-month is less than a dollar a day per prescriber, starting at $30 per month. The billing page shows 2 options: our month-to-month (which is selected by default) (cancel at any time), and our annual contract that you selected for an even bigger discount. The annual contract is clearly worded that the account is being pre-paid for a year to receive a reduced rate. To submit payment, you are required to check a box acknowledging that we do not offer refunds for the lower prepaid amount. If an office changes their mind within the first month, we are also happy to change them back to the month to month with refund. However, after the first month (7 months after in this case) we require completion of the contract to change the terms. Thank you.

Barbara H.
Nurse Practitioner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to work implement

Set up was quick and easy. For someone who tends to struggle with technology it was an easy transition.

It would be helpful to have a direct link to the PMP of my state.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you've found MDToolbox's ePrescribing software user friendly! After selecting a controlled substance, you will see a direct link to your State's PMP appear just below the medication. You can also setup a PMP integration to pull the report directly into the prescription writer. Unfortunately, Maine is not currently State-funded, so the intermediary charges a fee. If you would like more information or if you have any additional questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Sherri R.
Nurse Informatics in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My Review

Easy to add providers and staff. the report funtion by particular staff. Errors by staff/providers

Having to have another provider validate a provider. Admin should be able to or the provider themselves with the COA

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for such a positive review! We've focused on making it as quick and easy to e-prescribe as possible and we're so happy to hear MDToolbox is working so well for you. Unfortunately, granting Access Control Permissions is a DEA requirement. However, staff that are setup as Access Control Managers are also able to "validate" providers! If you would like to discuss this further or If you have any additional questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Joseph H.
Physician in USA

MDToolbox

Kommentare: Extremely beneficial. Can use from any location with cell service.

Detail it all medications prescribed for individual patients.

I don’t have anything to add. It has met my needs.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for such a positive review! We've focused on making it as quick and easy to e-prescribe as possible and we're so happy to hear MDToolbox is working so well for you. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Gary G.
Dpm in USA

Absolutely great

Kommentare: Prescription writing

Great tech support. Wonderful ease of use. Very small learning curve.

Can’t say. There is not anything not to likr

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our system and customer support. We pride ourselves on short hold times and friendly, knowledgeable support staff. Please continue contacting us as you come across new questions. Have a great day!

Joseph G.
Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended

Kommentare: Very positive. Good calue

Ease of use. Good value. Good support. Integration with State PDMP

Wish there was an API to integrate with practice management software

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for such a positive review! We've focused on making it as quick and easy to e-prescribe as possible and we're so happy to hear MDToolbox is working so well for you. We do not offer a full API integration currently, but we do offer an API data integration. If you have any specific questions regarding it or any other issues come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Kathryn J.
ACNP in USA

Easiest EMR and e-scribing I have used

Kommentare: ease of getting assistance no "ticket" req'd

Easy to login, use and log out Ease of getting assistance

Can't do financials and send to 3rd party billers

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your review! We've focused on making it as quick and easy to e-prescribe as possible and we're so happy to hear MDToolbox is working so well for you. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Chetan V.
Md in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Highly recommend. Md toolbox changed my practice.

Kommentare: Excellent. Easy to use even for people who are not texh savvy

Improved practice efficiency. Less time on phone. More time with patients.

At times symbols yo reconcile med lists were unclear.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for such a positive review! We've focused on making it as quick and easy to e-prescribe as possible and we're so happy to hear MDToolbox is working so well for you. If you have any questions that come up, including the issue you mentioned regarding the unclear symbols, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Phillip D.
MD in USA

Mdtoolbox

Kommentare: Works well for use as basic escripts but speed needs to be much enhanced and improved pharmacy search. Pharmacy search is the MOST bothersome and TIME consuming aspect of this software the would possibly cause me to change to another vendor. Patient database export is a HUGE feature drawback that is not available.

Most cost effective Easy to process medications

Very very difficult to find pharmacies Pharmacy search algorithm by city or street very poor Setup and options are very difficult to understand and not user friendly Search for patients often hangs or stalls and recent patient list should be much longer I should be able to export my entire list of patients receiving medications on an excel spreadsheet format so that these can be reviewed and assessed in their entirety without searching for patients one by one.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you are finding our system cost-effective and easy to process your medications. We are more than happy to share some pharmacy search tips when you have a free moment! I see that you recently contacted us regarding our patient export feature, did our answer satisfy your need? We are also happy to take a feature request regarding the recent patient list. If you would like, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help with any issues you may be experiencing. Have a great day!

Valori C.
DNP, FNP-BC, CCRN in USA

Practice saver

Kommentare: Extremely easy to use. Just add the patient information-which involved typing in the patient name, cut-and-pasting the address and date of birth, and finding the pharmacy. There is a feature which uses the patients' city and state to assist finding the local pharmacy....again, there are not enough superlatives to describe this product and its affordability.

The product is so easy and simple to set-up and use. The instructions were succinct and immediately worked as it should. I can prescribe even controlled substances in less than 30 seconds. The price for a stand-alone e-prescribing is extremely affordable. I have a small, boutique practice and use OpenEMR, which is a free EMR without e-prescribing. Paying 30.00/month for e-prescribing mandated by Arizona law allows me to continue to serve my small, rural Arizona population. There are not enough superlatives to describe MD Toolbox-RX.

I was not made aware of this product sooner.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Thank you for such a positive review! We've focused on making it as quick and easy to e-prescribe as possible and we're so happy to hear MDToolbox is working so well for you, as well as helping you meet your state mandate. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Mitchell H.
MD in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Use for telemedicine

Kommentare: Makes my practice functional.

I use this daily. Telepsychiatry would be impossible without it.

none. I am happy with what you offer now.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Thank you for your review! We are pleased MDToolbox's e-prescribing software is an integral part of your telemedicine practice. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Mindy S.
Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but would like a few tweaks

Easy to use, intuitive. Easy to see all the medicine prescribed for the patient. Can send prescription directly to the pharmacy and immediately get back verification that was received.

Difficult to look up an identify pharmacies. Really dislike that pharmacies are identified by number. I would prefer if the software would list the street and city. When looking for a pharmacy, would prefer if list the pharmacies in the specific city and the surrounding cities as well. Patients don’t always know exactly in which city their pharmacy is located and it makes it difficult to find.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you are finding it easy to use our e-Prescribing system. The system does allow you to search for pharmacies by street and city, as well as partial zip codes to provide a wider search. We are more than happy to share some pharmacy search tips when you have a free moment! If you would like, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Jack t M.
dentist/owner in USA

Just what I needed

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: New state and federal regulations don't give prescribers a choice...you've got to e-prescribe. This proved to be an economy solution, easy to set up, and easy to use once that learning curve straightens out. It's certainly not as easy as having my assistant call the prescription into the pharmacy, but the over-use and diversion of controlled substances required a more secure process. In addition, all my interactions with customer support have been with courteous American english speaking agents who have always been most helpful...that goes a long way!

It is a stand alone e-prescribing soft ware that did not require a large initial investment in my current practice software, and being cloud based, it doesn't care if I have Macs or PCs (I have Macs). At a time when most of my colleagues were scrambling to get compliant with new state requirements for e-prescribing and often spending $1000 plus to upgrade their practice software, I was able to set mine up over the weekend. Then after 30 minutes or so with my software guy, was able with export patient information with a few clicks, and shoot the prescription to their pharmacy. The security tools for writing for controlled substances are also easy to use and felt extremely safe.

The interface in the program is not the most sophisticated, but certainly functional. For me the learning curve was a little steep, but by the time Covid convinced me to retire, I was good enough that I could get a prescription written and sent in about the same time as pen and pad.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you were satisfied with MDToolbox's ePrescribing software and found it to be economical. We're always looking for ways to improve our software and make it as easy to use as possible, so we'd love to hear any feedback on how we could have lessened the learning curve for you. Congratulations on your retirement! If you find yourself in a position where you need to prescribe again, we hope to be your first choice. Have a great day!

Sheena L.
Physician Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great eRx system

Kommentare: Overall efficient and easy to use.

Overall I like the ease of prescribing through this system. Once a patient is entered, it is easy to renew prescriptions and write new ones as well. I don't spend too much time sending scripts compared to other electronic systems I've used.

The system for entering new patients could be improved. Their name, address, birthday, and preferred pharmacy are not together in a format that is easy to follow. You have to look for the fields which is extra effort. Also difficult initially finding the preferred pharmacy. It would make more sense to search by the zip code and see all pharmacies there to choose from.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Hi Sheena, thank you for your review! We are glad that you are finding it so easy and efficient to use our system. You do have the ability to search all pharmacies within a specific zip code and we are more than happy to share some pharmacy search tips when you have a free moment. We could also create a feature request regarding the patient detail editor field placement. If you would like, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team will happily assist you. Have a great day!

Noreene R.
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use Prescription Program

I was able to figure out how to use it on my own when my secretary was out for a week. The ease of operation is really impressive and there are so few steps to complete the transaction. We are very happy that we chose this system.

Sometimes a prescription request is repeated and this is annoying. Otherwise we do not have any specific problems to report.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Hi Noreene, thank you for your review! We are pleased that you are happy with our system. I wanted to reach out and inquire about the repeated messages you are receiving. It sounds like they are coming from pharmacies? Please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) our support team if you would like us to look into the repeat messages. Have a great day!

Lisa U.
Nurse Practitioner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great product, very easy to use!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! It was very easy to set up and easy to enter the patient and pharmacy information into. It has saved me from writing hundreds of prescriptions. Definitely quicker and you can see exactly what date and time you sent the script.

This product has been a life-saver for me and writing prescriptions. It is so easy to use and for me that is important as I struggle with technology. It is very cost effect also, not very much per month. Their Customer service has been great with responding pretty quickly with any issue that I have emailed that about.

The only drawback I have seen is that it cannot interface with an EMR.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Hi Lisa, thank you for your review! We are thrilled that you are finding our system so easy to use and that it is saving you time. I wanted to reach out and mention that MDToolbox does integrate with most EMRs on the market, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) our support team if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Eric T.

Relatively easy and intuitive

Easy enough to operate, and the customer service is very responsive. I especially like how incoming requests from pharmacies can be dealt with in numerous ways, from simply endorsing (which then gets updated to your patient's individual profile) to rejecting for any of a number of different reasons.

Features would be best learned via easily accessible video tutorial--they MAY have these available, but I haven't seen them, and so have just learned over time by either trial and error or necessity. I also think the "find pharmacy" function by both map or by name could be streamlined a bit more.

Sarah C.
Owner/Nurse Practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Holistic Women's Healing Review

It is very easy to use and work in. It is user friendly even to the newest user. The price is great for the quality.

The one thing I don't like is that it automatically populates the pharmacy to the last used. This has led to sending prescriptions to the wrong pharmacy when we're busy because we forget it is set that way.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Hi Sarah, thank you for your review! We are happy that you are finding MDToolbox-Rx so easy and user friendly. You can change what shows in the pharmacy field by default under your settings. When you have a moment, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) if you would like assistance changing it or have any other questions. Have a great day!

Mark C.
Dentist/owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I prescribe for my patients due to MDTOOLBOX-RX

I like how easy it is to set up providers and set up the practice favorite prescriptions. After setting up the routine prescriptions we prescribe we can send our prescriptions in in seconds. The fobs that we use makes verification easy. Now we never have a pharmacy say they did not receive our prescriptions. We also are current with the state DEA requirements for class II prescriptions thanks to this software

Nothing yet, because they have taken good care of us.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you are finding it so easy to use, send presccriptions in seconds, and meet your state e-Prescribing regulations with MDToolbox! If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team will be happy to keep taking good care of you. Have a great day!

Julie B.
ANP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Exceptional Use and Value of E-scribing Narcotics

Kommentare: With MDToolbox, I have decreased my labor time and patient's time tremendously with having to write out controlled substance scripts that cannot be called in to pharmacy or refilled without a script. My patients are extremely happy that they are not having to drive all the way to my office monthly to pick up a script which interrupts their lives with time off work as well as time spent chasing a script as well as affects their money through increased gas consumption.

The ease of use is the most important thing that I liked about the software. Also the feature of notifying the pharmacy of discontinuing the medication. That is a feature I did not have on the other software I used. I can also track the medication from escribing through to the pharmacy's acceptance which is great.

I least liked the fact that I didn't know about this software sooner so I could have used it from the beginning if it had been compatible with my other software vendors.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Hi Julie, thank you for your review! We are so happy to have saved you time and increase your patient satisfaction. If you have any questions that come up, feel free to call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would love to help. Have a great day!

Kristin B.
PMHNP in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to set up and has worked well for me for the past 2.5 years.

Kommentare: I'll be getting a free coffee for completing the review using this software

Like the ability to send controlled substance prescriptions electronically. Like the ability to store more than one preferred pharmacy for a client. Easy to review history of medications prescribed. Although I haven't needed to call very often, customer support has been prompt and quickly resolved my issue.

I have not been able to electronically discontinue a prescription, which is possibly a problem on the pharmacy end.

Stephen R.
psychiatrist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Works well

This does what it is supposed to do, which is to facilitate electronic prescriptions.

There is no feature to allow for vacations. In a group practice this may not be as bid of a problem, since you can have someone else attend to incoming requests for refills. In a solo private practice this is more difficult. It would be very useful to have a feature to signal pharmacies that one is away for a period, and/or to forward the requests to coverage.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are finding our system works well for you. I see that you reached out with these questions in July, did you receive our response with options for you? If you would like, please call (206-331-4420) or email (support@mdtoolbox.com) and our support team would be happy to assist you in ways that you can have coverage while out of the office. Have a great day!

Craig K.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy to Use

Kommentare: very efficient way to send prescriptions to pharmacies

Easy to use, Easy to renew meds for follow up visits, easy to use the auto split feature to generate three months of scripts for controlled substances.

Can't send controlled substances from the app on my phone since it will not let me use the VIP code generated by my phone.

Antwort von MDToolbox

Thank you for your review! We love that you are finding it so easy to use our system. I do apologize about not being able to send a controlled substance from a mobile device using a software token, unfortunately this is a DEA regulation that we are required to satisfy. MDToolbox does offer a hardware token option that would allow for you to send controlled substances from your mobile devices though! If you would like, please call 206-331-4420 or email support@mdtoolbox.com and our support team would be happy to help get you setup. Have a great day!