Über Thinkzoom

Thinkzoom is an easy-to-use, mobile learning platform that allows you to record, manage, track, and share video eLearning content.

Erfahre mehr über Thinkzoom

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Thinkzoom

5,0

Thinkzoom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Thinkzoom bereits verwendet?

HR Generalist in USA
Architektur & Planung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We LOVE Thinkzoom!

Kommentare: Working with Thinkzoom is a dream. We are a small company and this program is very affordable and they provide meaningful, contemporary content that is engaging for our workforce. There is so much to love with Thinkzoom.

Where do I begin? As the newly-hired administrator for our training programs, I began immediately looking for different LMS platforms, as our previous company was clunky, outdated, and the material was boring. As I looked at different platforms, I noticed most of them provided off-the-shelf content that we could purchase. I realized the content was mainly produced by one company - EJ4. So, I looked into EJ4 and found Thinkzoom, which is the LMS provided free of charge, when you purchase EJ4 content. HELLO! Why not just go to the source? The platform is contemporary and very easy to use. Implementation was a breeze. And the content? Amazing.

If I had to pic at least one con, I would just wish they offered an authoring tool, to create your own training. They do have a course builder available, where you can build your courses and insert quizzes, but I would love to see actual authoring become available.

Antwort von ej4

Thank you so much for the positive review! It is wonderful to hear your story! I would encourage you to speak with your Learning Consultant because an authoring tool is included with Thinkzoom at no charge. (It is also award-winning!) You can record your screen with or without your webcam and there is also a collection of editing functionality. Your LC can walk you through. Thank you again!

Tawney A.
Corporate Training & Development in USA
Kunststoffe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Our employees love this platform!

Kommentare: The pandemic has increased the need for remote and mobile learning. Engaging employees in this way would have taken months of work for several people. Thinkzoom solved all this in a matter of days. We feel like we truly struck gold with this platform.

This platform is easy, easy, easy! We were up and running within a week and after trialing it with a few employees, we had them clamoring for more. As the only trainer in our organization, I spent hours trying to develop content, research information, and deliver training in engaging ways, but this platform from EJ4 does all of that for me, and more. Additionally, their catalogs are comprehensive, ensuring our learners never get bored with the content. The best feature, however, is the ability to build custom, curated tracks for specific groups of learners and it only takes minutes. We couldn't be happier!

The only suggestion I would make would be to improve the reporting structure, although that could simply be a matter of needing more data than what we currently have.

Antwort von ej4

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Thinkzoom! It's wonderful to hear about your positive experience!