Thinkzoom

We LOVE Thinkzoom!

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
HR Generalist
Architektur & Planung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working with Thinkzoom is a dream. We are a small company and this program is very affordable and they provide meaningful, contemporary content that is engaging for our workforce. There is so much to love with Thinkzoom.

Vorteile: Where do I begin? As the newly-hired administrator for our training programs, I began immediately looking for different LMS platforms, as our previous company was clunky, outdated, and the material was boring. As I looked at different platforms, I noticed most of them provided off-the-shelf content that we could purchase. I realized the content was mainly produced by one company - EJ4. So, I looked into EJ4 and found Thinkzoom, which is the LMS provided free of charge, when you purchase EJ4 content. HELLO! Why not just go to the source? The platform is contemporary and very easy to use. Implementation was a breeze. And the content? Amazing.

Nachteile: If I had to pic at least one con, I would just wish they offered an authoring tool, to create your own training. They do have a course builder available, where you can build your courses and insert quizzes, but I would love to see actual authoring become available.

von ej4 an 1.10.2019

Thank you so much for the positive review! It is wonderful to hear your story! I would encourage you to speak with your Learning Consultant because an authoring tool is included with Thinkzoom at no charge. (It is also award-winning!) You can record your screen with or without your webcam and there is also a collection of editing functionality. Your LC can walk you through. Thank you again!