Über Evenium.net

Evenium Net ist eine umfassende, kostengünstigste Lösung für Veranstaltungsregistrierung, Einladungen und Abzeichen. Optimiert und einfach zu bedienen.

Erfahre mehr über Evenium.net

The user experience on the admin side is very poor.

Bewertungen zu Evenium.net

3,7

Evenium.net hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Evenium.net bereits verwendet?

Very flexible, powerful and affordable solution for our non-profit.

Kommentare: There is no such thing as a perfect solution, but this is close and it gives us everything we need to do at the best possible price. We are able to have a much more robust and sophisticated event and conference solution than I thought we were going to be able to afford.

Evenium has all of the features of the top event services but at a fraction of the cost. It has some features that the top ones don't have. You can easily update participants, use codes, embed it seamlessly into your website and choose your payment processor and many other options. We really appreciate the ability to organize events from multiple entities with one account, and have different user groups to administer those events. They have the best customer service - we have used almost every major company - and I never waited to get an answer on any of my questions for long. It's great to have the to be able to easily vet applicants for events that are not general admission, and conferences and retreats.

The consumer view is only minimally adjustable and needs the ability to group tickets into different categories. A seamless integration with Salesforce would be awesome too.

Sr. Training Coordinator / Designer in USA

Basic easy-to-use event registration and badge creation system. Perfect for our event of 500.

The ease of use is great. I was surprised by how much we got for the price we paid. It allowed us to upload files easily, personalize outgoing emails and registration website. Printing the badges was easy as well. We will be using them again for future events.

Some more complex tasks were not as intuitive as I would have liked but the customer service provided more than made up for it. Our rep, Eyal, was very responsive and always willing to troubleshoot.

Paulina
Director of volunteering in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good set of features but frequent problems or questions

Package is rich in features, there is no limit on participants/tickets. Can customize with logos and graphics.

Not clear how to set up to support specific event needs, poor support, no online guide or help. Not clear how to set up to support specific event needs, poor support, no online guide or help.

Erin
Director of Marketing and Operations in USA

Needs A UI Overhaul

It does everything you need it to do and more. Great features and support. Our attendees love it!! It's very flexible and accounts for everything an admin would want.

The user experience on the admin side is very poor. The verbiage on buttons, the way it kicks you back to the main configuration menu when you save, and the way you have to double save emails is pretty tedious. It needs some user testing and a UI/UX overhaul.

Mercedes
Mercedes
Marketing Coordinator and Graphic Designer in USA

Sometimes I feel like I am understanding it -- then out of nowhere I am completely lost

Kommentare: It makes the event we plan run MUCH easier

There are so many different things you can do. It has so many options that it even gives us new ideas as to what we should do for our events

The user experience isn't thought out that well. I've used it and I've watched other people use it and we all get very confused as to where things should be or what options should be given.

Eli
Meeting and Event Planner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Intuitive Solution, Great Perks

Kommentare: I set up my annual leadership forum very easily through evenium.net. I was able to accomplish everything I set out to do on my own: create the event, create different tickets with different registration forms for each ticket, set up an agenda, and provide ticket/nametags. The pricing is pretty darn fair too. Just 1 dollar for every ticket sold. No percentages. I also realized that I had access to their mobile app ConnectMe (or ConnexMe, I forget). It was free for me to use. I didn't need it for my event but I definitely took note of it because I'll be back to take advantage. I docked them 1 star for their customer service because they don't have a 24 hour hotline. Not a huge deal. I got a quick response to my email when I reached out to verify if their app was indeed free. Overall I was very satisfied with their product. And I will be back to use it again.

Brandon
marketing in USA

overall positive, was great for my event

the customer support, I could always get my questions answer within hours. I also like the notification a lot

the navigation, some items are hard to find. The user confirmation process could also be improved in my opinion.

Bianca
Director of Programs in USA

The UI isn't very intuitive with a few YouTube tutorials I was able to figure it out.

It integrates well with the website. When we put it on our events page it flows well with the other content.

I wish it were more intuitive to use. We had to search multiple videos to find out how to make minor changes.

Ankit
Manager in Indien

Wonderful

it was user friendly and it really helped me a lot in finding out a solution to my perfect business need

the color patter is very boring . I was not about to be on the software for more than 30 minutes as my eyes will pain after that.

Lily
Communications manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great online registration tool!

Kommentare: Finally, an online registration tool come with an event app!