Über Klipfolio

Klipfolio ist eine Cloud-App zum Erstellen und Teilen von Business-Dashboards in Webbrowsern, auf TV-Monitoren und mobilen Geräten in Echtzeit.

Erfahre mehr über Klipfolio

Klipfolio helps us display and report back on our team metrics, we set it up to show trends and see what needs attention to keep up product delivery in steady pace.

My main problem was with Klipfolio date filters.

Bewertungen zu Klipfolio

Klipfolio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 185 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Klipfolio bereits verwendet?

Leah Rose
Leah Rose
Vice President in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Self-Service Dashboard, inexpensive but powerful.

Kommentare: We use Klipfolio as a whitelable dashboard service for my HR and healthcare clients. We have marketing analytics dashboards that help our clients understand the traffic, usage, and demographics of visitors to their HR pages. We also use custom created klips to keep our clients up to date on their talent acquisition process and the cooresponding metrics (KPIs) in recruiting. The most impactful klips our clients see are the custom ROI gagues set up to ensure our service is worth their limited budget resources.
Overall, the Klipfolio product has endless capabilities, but since we pay for a lower price service we are really left on our own to figure out the back-end customization of klip creation. The user knowledgebase isn't super well organized and I've found more luck watching YouTube tutorials when I need to create a more complex klip for a client.

I love that I can white-label the Klipfolio software so that my clients see my company branding when they login to view their metrics and marketing dashboards. Adding common data sources such as ATS, CRM, and Google Analytics is very easy and straightforward. The data visualizations offered are attractive and easy for my clients to understand.

Creating the backend of the dashboard is very daunting for someone who isn't very familiar with large datasets and coding. I have spent countless hours watching YouTube tutorials learning how to build out 'klips.' I've also paid a developer to create all the API connections, however they frequently need updated. I wish the administrator interface was more user-friendly.

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor in Dänemark
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Klipfolio Review: An Impressive Data Visualization Tool

Kommentare: Overall, I found Klipfolio to be an impressive data visualization tool. Its user-friendly interface and powerful features make it easy to create engaging visuals from complex data. It is also very affordable, making it an excellent choice for businesses of all sizes.

Klipfolio is an intuitive and user-friendly data visualization tool that makes it easy to create stunning visuals from your data. With drag-and-drop customization, I was able to quickly create beautiful charts and dashboards that my team can use to easily monitor our business performance.

While Klipfolio is a great tool, it does have a few drawbacks. For example, the user interface can be a bit confusing at times, and it is sometimes difficult to find the exact data you need.

Cynthia
Operations associate officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Crafting Impactful Dashboards with Ease

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We now have a far better grasp of performance metrics thanks to Klipfolio's ability to turn raw data into insightful visualisations, which in turn helps us make more strategic decisions.

We can present data in a way that best engages our team and stakeholders thanks to Klips' flexibility in design and configuration. Because of the real-time data updates, our dashboards always show the most recent data.

More time and training may be needed to master more complex features, which can be difficult.

Jordan
Jordan
Marketing Analytics Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So much less than I expected

Kommentare: I wanted this to be the Marketing Analytics tool that ruled them all but at the end of the data I through it in the graveyard with Tableau, DashThis, and TapClicks.

Let me set the record straight. Klipfolio is an amazing tool if you refuse to use Tableau and you have a new database set up with all the data piped in. The price point is what sold me to onboard it with my current agency, sadly we chose Datorama because the API settings are limited and without a Database Administrator the tool can be somewhat useless at times.

No database to pipe in data from multiple sources. There are API connectors, but there are VERY limited. For example, Google DoubleClick's API won't let you pull 50% of the dimensions and metrics available in the reporting UI (Datorama's has around 80%, but they do a better job of implementing work arounds).

Antwort von Klipfolio

Thanks for the honest feedback, Jordan. We're sorry you weren't able to achieve everything you'd hoped for in Klipfolio. We're not a data warehousing alternative, that's for sure. Data prep has always been the most challenging aspect of BI. You may be interested in the new capability we have in Beta that allows you to model data and bring together multiple sources of data into building blocks that store the data points for your metrics. You can model 5 dimensions per metric by default and add more if needed. You can also pull together social media feeds that don't offer data history so you can see trends and immediately slice and dice your data by applying different visualizations and filters. We hope you'll be back one day and in the meantime I wish you good success with the alternative solution. Pam

Albert
VP Strategic Initiatives in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fully customizable KPIs when the out-of-the-box charts don't cut it.

Kommentare: Great experience overall. It definitely solved our needs to track the KPIs and financials across the company and department levels. We keep improving the dashboards and utilize new data as new needs arise.

Great way to keep track of KPIs and financials at company and department levels. Fully customizable data visualizations and the ability to get data from tons of sources. overall, very happy with the solution. We are able to share key dashboards with each department lead and keep improving them over time as needs change.

It can be tricky for a non-technical user to parse the data and get the graphs and charts one is looking for. There is definitely a learning curve on how Klipfolio works, but the customer service is pretty responsive and are usually able to help and suggest ways forward. The difference between Klips and Powermetrics is not immediately apparent, it's a lot of trial and error to figure out how to maximize each.

Alejandro
CEO in Kolumbien
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An agile tool to present high-impact results

Kommentare: I have been able to present information with high-impact results

The objects with which I can graph my KPi

I do not have an assistant to be able to make comparisons between data ranges, additionally an easy way to filter or focus on certain data

Hardik
IT Specialist - Multiple Hats ( DevOps, Dashboard Dev, Fullstack Dev & Support) in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Dashboard builder out there with the best Support

I liked the interface, and the UI/ UX. Also absolutely love the feature that allowed you to preview what parts of a function did - great for debugging. I like how Klipfolio gives you to set Dynamic variables(Fetch to Data sources Queries)

I would like if you can provide more functionality and help with using HTML Components + Populating Data. I would love if you can let users use custom images in the Indicator Logics ( Instead only using available Icons / If the user can use custom GIF/JPEG/PNG ).

Jabel
Jabel
Chief Technology Officer | Project Manager in Spanien
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I would choose it again

Kommentare: We have been using klipfolio for the last year and it has helped a lot our marketing team to know the situation in each moment, compare it agains other dates, etc. Support team has always been there when we got stucked in some klip configuration or behaviour.

It has a lot of features and already built-in integrations. In general terms it's easy to use and support team will always give a hand when needed (We have pretty complex dashboards and klips with +10 datasources in different formats). In terms of features they have all that we were looking after, it is a really complete solution and it works really well. There is plenty of documentation and support available to build your desired dashboard.

If you work with large dashboards or complex klips it may be a little slow some times, but at this point I consider this more than normal. They have available services for dedicated resources if needed(Not our case). Dynamic datasources are in Beta stage. Although they usually work well enough (And again, you will have support helping in case they don't) it would be nice to have the feature finished and with all the needed interface to manage the different instances or setup the desired behaviour. Design has it's limitation too, but in general terms there is no need for much more, maybe some more user interface control elements for the klips.

Lisa
Lisa
Email Marketing Strategist, Chief Engagement Officer & Founder in USA

Positive. My questions are clarified efficiently and effectively with a robust solution provided.

Kommentare: By turning data into a visual dashboard, Rooted Elm is able to support our clients in making smarter decisions about their email marketing program, identify gaps and enhance overall subscriber engagement.

My trust for Klipfolio started on day one when I was researching which dashboard solution to invest in. CEO, was the person who introduced me to the system then trained me on how to use it. Klipfolio has grown leaps and bounds since then, and the software is more sophisticated and flexible, but I still receive exceptional support when I need it. Klipfolio Ninja Services has assisted me in advancing the dashboards I create for our clients to an entirely new level. Most often I have the vision and know how I want to parse the data -- but sometimes the right formula or a better, more straightforward way of bringing the data to life happens with one of our Klipfolio Ninja! Recently Klipfolio has made improvements to their interface and functionality allowing it easier for a non-formula minded marketer (like myself) to use. Being the visual person that I am, I find the video library as well as the knowledge base with examples helpful and reference them often to build the visual component I need.

At times I have been challenged with file size limitations with .csv files and third-party integrations. In both instances, a workaround resolved the issue for each and I was able to upload the data into Klipfolio to build the klips and dashboards.

Fernando
Fernando
Head Of Customer Experience in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Create dashboards with KPIs from all departments of my company and display it for everyone

Kommentare: Easily organize and beatifully display your KPIs. Excellent to keep your team motivated to achieve the goals.

Create beatifully customizable dashboards and easily share and display it in your office, with your colleagues and take it with you in the mobile apps. There is a lot of different graphs, tables and other views to display your KPIs and It is a great tool to share with your team and keep them motivated to achieve the goals, I had a wonderful experience with that. You can very quickly integrate with your information in several different kinds of databases or softwares, including MySQL databases, Google Sheets, Asknicely, Pipedrive and etc.

If you need to calculate something or making a complex formula to get to the right information to display can be very difficult, It is not so clear how each formula works, the articles don't explain everything you need. The support agents can help with in customer support chat but sometimes even them looks to have some trouble to find the correct answers and how to make what you want.

Martin
Martin
Analyst in Slowakei
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Viz tool for start-ups or marketing agencies with many integrations

Kommentare: Easy to use, automatization of reports and nice visualization! Thanks them we are using our data daily.

Klipfolio is dynamic and you can start building your visualization in almost no-time. I was looking for a solution for our business overview dashboards, which is affordable and give us a possibility to start building our dashboards as soon as possible. We needed cloud/online solution without installation, which has Postgre database integration - that's we have got with Klipfolio. One more feature to mention - it's pretty good, that you have plenty of pre-built visualization and dashboards (you would appreciate that, especially if you are online marketing agency, or building dashboards for your online business using Google Analytics, Facebook, Facebook Ads or other data sources) As I mentioned at first paragraph - we are building our business overview dashboards. Basically, dashboards for CEO and whole team how are business is doing in terms of KPI which we choose and measure over the time. Benefits - quick way from start to first viz, affordable and many pre-built viz and dashboards are main benefits which we really appreciate!

My main problem was with Klipfolio date filters. I have been struggling with them for a while, but then guys at Klipfolio help me out during our onboarding call. But they are doing best to get it better with every release!

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The king of dashboards

Kommentare: I think Klipfolio is the perfect balance of price and functionality. You can create some really cool metrics and visuals with this solution.

If you need a dashboard for your business, Klipfolio is the way to go. It's not going to break the bank and you are still going to get the features and functionality you need to create and track technical KPIs

It does take a lot of learning and practice to get the most out of it. It is much more technical than the lower end competition but that's good. That means you aren't going to outgrow it once you need more.

Anthony
Data Analyst in USA

Only positive experiences to report using the Klipfolio platform

Kommentare: This software has been helpful for me personally in growing my business and has enabled me to help others manage and monitor the health of their own businesses as well.

For me, the level of customization, scaleability of the platform, and top notch support make Klipfolio stand out among the other BI data visualization softwares out there.

There are some very basic design elements that can take a little longer to implement in Klipfolio that are standard in most softwares. For example, at the time of this posting, if you want to add alternate row coloring to a table there are several steps involved to accomplish this and it's not at the click of a couple buttons as you might do in Excel, for example. Not a big deal since the feature is supported but it's more a matter of convenience for a basic design task.

Tyler
Director of Client Services in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could Not Live Without My Klipfolio Dashboards

Kommentare: Insight into operations that we were otherwise ignorant to. Ability to manage workload, goals, communication much easier than pre-Klipfolio days.

The design aspect of building Klips is seamless and doesn't have a strong learning curve. Once you have the basics nailed down, you can begin to create Klips that never need to be touched again. The best part about Klipfolio is that they listen to feedback and are constantly making changes to make the user experience easier. Anything that I found frustrating as a new user has already been addressed to be achieved in a simpler way. The investment in their product and people is evident.

The difficulty in sizing Klips to fit particular areas on a dashboard so that it fills your display screen the way you want it to could be improved, and I'm sure will be at some point. This is a VERY minor annoyance and considering the complexity of the product, is a testament to the quality of Klipfolio as a whole.

Noah
Business Analyst in Kanada

Klipfolio gives you full access to visualize and transform your companies data on your own.

I love the customer support. It can be very taxing to get data from a variety of sources (CRM/ERP/Digital Marketing) into one chart so you can see correlations and patterns to improve on. Klipfolio customer support is the best customer support I have received from any software, not just a data visualization tool. They are all fully capable and happy to help. I got all my org's data into an executive dashboard in under a day, and it is now used several times a day by the senior management of the company.

I think that they could do a better job of on boarding. Their documentation is great, and they are there to help every step of the way, but you have to reach out to them for that.

Danny
Sr. Business Developer in USA

Game changing tracking tool for our sales team

With Klipfolio we were able to consolidate all relevant sales data to a single page. We were able to setup individual "Klips" to track various KPI's. On an even more granular level, having the ability to assign user viewing permissions based on role has been the icing on the cake

Honestly this is a fantastic tool, especially for the money. For the sake of giving a proper review, the one Con I would have is that it isn't the easiest tool to setup without having a strong technical background. But the cost savings compared to building your own custom dashboard, versus using Klipfolio, make this a no brainer!

Yavuz
CEO in Türkei
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best of its kind

Kommentare: It is a great product that you can follow your key metrics and you can easily understand your product's success possibility.

- There are lots of easy ways to configure your dashboards. - Too many integration options available.

- Some integrations like Vimeo requires developer abilities. - If Klipfolio do not support your tool then you must read and develop some abilities to make integration happen.

Ross
Operations Manager in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easily deployed and integrated

Kommentare: If you make use of the pre made reports Klipfolio is brilliant and easy to use, however creating custom reports can be a painful experience.

The ability to integrate multiple data sources quickly and easily make Klipfolio is a winner. We integrated SalesForce, Zendesk, a SQL server and had stats displayed on a tv within an hour. The pre made reports are a bonus.

It's rather complex to create custom reports, I did two training sessions and still had to contact support regularly to assist with setting up custom reports.

Michelle
Marketing and Consumer Product Manager in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AA Garage Guide - analyzing so much more data with help from Klipfolio - 20 boards and counting

Kommentare: The support team at Klipflio are amazing. From helping with new charts to fixing simple grouping errors, nothing is too much trouble and they are always quick to respond and help us. They have really helped us bring our data to life and saved many hours of working with excel. Thank you so much.

It really is limitless Can see data in real time Pretty much connects with any data source you are working with

You do need to know a bit about how to select, group and chart data if using SQL queries like we are, but the support team is fantastic.

Alaeddine
Business Intelligence Engineer in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Underrated cloud reporting tool

Kommentare: For small sized data driven companies, I would recommend using Klipfolio as quick and reliable reporting solution for short and mid-term reporting solution.

With its multiple drivers for external data sources connexion, Klipfolio allows you not only to connect the data and integrate it, but also to clean up and manipulate it while loading it from different data sources. The mobile app also is amazing to keep track of the numbers at any time and from any device.

UI sometimes freezes when it includes an important amount of components and charts. Data visualisation features are still limited ( not fully customisable )

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to setup and connect to your data

The vast array of choices to connect to. Helpful support staff. Much better than other alternatives we have used in the past.

Learning the Klipfolio formula language can be challenging. Some data sources can be difficult to connect to, which is not necessarily Klipfolio's fault.

Sachin
MIS Admin in Indien
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Attractive

Kommentare: Good

Charts & Data Visuals are so neat that whoever looks in to the dash board gets hooked. figures are clear.

Sometimes, not sure whether the file is uploaded or not. few more colors option needed.

Lenore
Delivery Support Admin in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support is the best I have ever had

It took me a bit of time to understand all the data connections, but if I ever had any questions, the support team were available, and were able to help guide me through to the solutions. For a small company, with no other technical expertise, this support was what helped complete our requirements.

Can't do everything you want - but what product can. Once you understand how the data connections work, and the format of the parent/child nodes, you will find it relatively easy to use. It took me a bit of time to understand (and use) the parent/child nodes.

Brian
CEO in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Best software tool we have used

The Klipfolio tool has given us exceptional insight into our firm's data trends. We're a growing software company with over 20 team members currently. In our line of business its critical to keep your finger on the pulse. Klipfolio allows us to get real-time data into our dashboard and see not only past but future trends which we use to make extremely critical business decisions. In the past, our approach was to take snapshot reports from the past and act from stale data. I can't imagine going back to that method.

There is honestly not a single part of Klipfolio I'd say is bad. I would say it has a learning curve, but the Ninja support team at Klipfolio has been amazing at walking me through the process, and in many cases doing the work for me. I can't say enough how much of a great experience we've had. Special shout out to CSR from the Ninja support team!

Shawn
Advertising Coordinator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great tool for analytic driven marketing

Most integrations have useful klips already built in! It makes for a great starting point even when it hasn't covered all bases for YOUR business it's easy to pick up from some starting point with accurate data.

As a new learner I have never worked with data on this advanced of a level. The resources and customer service has been extremely helpful. My advice is do not be discouraged you will get good help from klipfolio but if you are new to API integration it gets difficult. ;-)