Über Klipfolio

Klipfolio ist eine cloudbasierte Datenanalyseplattform zum Erstellen von nutzer*innendefinierten Dashboards und Berichten, um datengesteuerte Entscheidungen zu ermöglichen.

Erfahre mehr über Klipfolio

Klipfolio helps us display and report back on our team metrics, we set it up to show trends and see what needs attention to keep up product delivery in steady pace.

My main problem was with Klipfolio date filters.

Bewertungen zu Klipfolio

Klipfolio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 194 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Klipfolio bereits verwendet?

Leah Rose
Leah Rose
Vice President in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Self-Service Dashboard, inexpensive but powerful.

Kommentare: We use Klipfolio as a whitelable dashboard service for my HR and healthcare clients. We have marketing analytics dashboards that help our clients understand the traffic, usage, and demographics of visitors to their HR pages. We also use custom created klips to keep our clients up to date on their talent acquisition process and the cooresponding metrics (KPIs) in recruiting. The most impactful klips our clients see are the custom ROI gagues set up to ensure our service is worth their limited budget resources.
Overall, the Klipfolio product has endless capabilities, but since we pay for a lower price service we are really left on our own to figure out the back-end customization of klip creation. The user knowledgebase isn't super well organized and I've found more luck watching YouTube tutorials when I need to create a more complex klip for a client.

I love that I can white-label the Klipfolio software so that my clients see my company branding when they login to view their metrics and marketing dashboards. Adding common data sources such as ATS, CRM, and Google Analytics is very easy and straightforward. The data visualizations offered are attractive and easy for my clients to understand.

Creating the backend of the dashboard is very daunting for someone who isn't very familiar with large datasets and coding. I have spent countless hours watching YouTube tutorials learning how to build out 'klips.' I've also paid a developer to create all the API connections, however they frequently need updated. I wish the administrator interface was more user-friendly.

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor in Dänemark
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Klipfolio Review: An Impressive Data Visualization Tool

Kommentare: Overall, I found Klipfolio to be an impressive data visualization tool. Its user-friendly interface and powerful features make it easy to create engaging visuals from complex data. It is also very affordable, making it an excellent choice for businesses of all sizes.

Klipfolio is an intuitive and user-friendly data visualization tool that makes it easy to create stunning visuals from your data. With drag-and-drop customization, I was able to quickly create beautiful charts and dashboards that my team can use to easily monitor our business performance.

While Klipfolio is a great tool, it does have a few drawbacks. For example, the user interface can be a bit confusing at times, and it is sometimes difficult to find the exact data you need.

Holly
Technical lead in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dynamic Data Visualization

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I can create and view interactive dashboards easily. I can track my website's performance at a glance.

It can be overwhelming to create advanced dashboards. It took me a lot of time to figure out how to integrate all my data sources properly.

Jordan
Jordan
Marketing Analytics Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So much less than I expected

Kommentare: I wanted this to be the Marketing Analytics tool that ruled them all but at the end of the data I through it in the graveyard with Tableau, DashThis, and TapClicks.

Let me set the record straight. Klipfolio is an amazing tool if you refuse to use Tableau and you have a new database set up with all the data piped in. The price point is what sold me to onboard it with my current agency, sadly we chose Datorama because the API settings are limited and without a Database Administrator the tool can be somewhat useless at times.

No database to pipe in data from multiple sources. There are API connectors, but there are VERY limited. For example, Google DoubleClick's API won't let you pull 50% of the dimensions and metrics available in the reporting UI (Datorama's has around 80%, but they do a better job of implementing work arounds).

Antwort von Klipfolio

Thanks for the honest feedback, Jordan. We're sorry you weren't able to achieve everything you'd hoped for in Klipfolio. We're not a data warehousing alternative, that's for sure. Data prep has always been the most challenging aspect of BI. You may be interested in the new capability we have in Beta that allows you to model data and bring together multiple sources of data into building blocks that store the data points for your metrics. You can model 5 dimensions per metric by default and add more if needed. You can also pull together social media feeds that don't offer data history so you can see trends and immediately slice and dice your data by applying different visualizations and filters. We hope you'll be back one day and in the meantime I wish you good success with the alternative solution. Pam

Ogarekpe
Implementation engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An analytics powerhouse with Real-Time Data Insights

I like the vast array of data sources that this tool supports ensuring that we get a comprehensive analysis of our data.

I have not encountered any standout limitations since I began using this tool

Albert
VP Strategic Initiatives in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fully customizable KPIs when the out-of-the-box charts don't cut it.

Kommentare: Great experience overall. It definitely solved our needs to track the KPIs and financials across the company and department levels. We keep improving the dashboards and utilize new data as new needs arise.

Great way to keep track of KPIs and financials at company and department levels. Fully customizable data visualizations and the ability to get data from tons of sources. overall, very happy with the solution. We are able to share key dashboards with each department lead and keep improving them over time as needs change.

It can be tricky for a non-technical user to parse the data and get the graphs and charts one is looking for. There is definitely a learning curve on how Klipfolio works, but the customer service is pretty responsive and are usually able to help and suggest ways forward. The difference between Klips and Powermetrics is not immediately apparent, it's a lot of trial and error to figure out how to maximize each.

Alejandro
CEO in Kolumbien
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An agile tool to present high-impact results

Kommentare: I have been able to present information with high-impact results

The objects with which I can graph my KPi

I do not have an assistant to be able to make comparisons between data ranges, additionally an easy way to filter or focus on certain data

Hardik
IT Specialist - Multiple Hats ( DevOps, Dashboard Dev, Fullstack Dev & Support) in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Dashboard builder out there with the best Support

I liked the interface, and the UI/ UX. Also absolutely love the feature that allowed you to preview what parts of a function did - great for debugging. I like how Klipfolio gives you to set Dynamic variables(Fetch to Data sources Queries)

I would like if you can provide more functionality and help with using HTML Components + Populating Data. I would love if you can let users use custom images in the Indicator Logics ( Instead only using available Icons / If the user can use custom GIF/JPEG/PNG ).

Faud
Account Manager in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and exceptional business intelligence tool.

Klipfolio has really been of great help and has been meeting our business needs since it's a highly reliable business intelligence. It is very easy to get started with it and has a responsive support.

I find it a little bit challenging to create dashboards.

Mbiuki
Procurement Officer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This Data Visualization Tool Is Accurate to Use

I am impressed by the accuracy of the features of this data visualization tool. Klipfolio has been so reliable and friendly to use.

Klipfolio has been a flawless data visualization solution. I like Klipfolio's efficiency.

Martin
Martin
Analyst in Slowakei
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Viz tool for start-ups or marketing agencies with many integrations

Kommentare: Easy to use, automatization of reports and nice visualization! Thanks them we are using our data daily.

Klipfolio is dynamic and you can start building your visualization in almost no-time. I was looking for a solution for our business overview dashboards, which is affordable and give us a possibility to start building our dashboards as soon as possible. We needed cloud/online solution without installation, which has Postgre database integration - that's we have got with Klipfolio. One more feature to mention - it's pretty good, that you have plenty of pre-built visualization and dashboards (you would appreciate that, especially if you are online marketing agency, or building dashboards for your online business using Google Analytics, Facebook, Facebook Ads or other data sources) As I mentioned at first paragraph - we are building our business overview dashboards. Basically, dashboards for CEO and whole team how are business is doing in terms of KPI which we choose and measure over the time. Benefits - quick way from start to first viz, affordable and many pre-built viz and dashboards are main benefits which we really appreciate!

My main problem was with Klipfolio date filters. I have been struggling with them for a while, but then guys at Klipfolio help me out during our onboarding call. But they are doing best to get it better with every release!

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The king of dashboards

Kommentare: I think Klipfolio is the perfect balance of price and functionality. You can create some really cool metrics and visuals with this solution.

If you need a dashboard for your business, Klipfolio is the way to go. It's not going to break the bank and you are still going to get the features and functionality you need to create and track technical KPIs

It does take a lot of learning and practice to get the most out of it. It is much more technical than the lower end competition but that's good. That means you aren't going to outgrow it once you need more.

Anthony
Data Analyst in USA

Only positive experiences to report using the Klipfolio platform

Kommentare: This software has been helpful for me personally in growing my business and has enabled me to help others manage and monitor the health of their own businesses as well.

For me, the level of customization, scaleability of the platform, and top notch support make Klipfolio stand out among the other BI data visualization softwares out there.

There are some very basic design elements that can take a little longer to implement in Klipfolio that are standard in most softwares. For example, at the time of this posting, if you want to add alternate row coloring to a table there are several steps involved to accomplish this and it's not at the click of a couple buttons as you might do in Excel, for example. Not a big deal since the feature is supported but it's more a matter of convenience for a basic design task.

Tyler
Director of Client Services in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could Not Live Without My Klipfolio Dashboards

Kommentare: Insight into operations that we were otherwise ignorant to. Ability to manage workload, goals, communication much easier than pre-Klipfolio days.

The design aspect of building Klips is seamless and doesn't have a strong learning curve. Once you have the basics nailed down, you can begin to create Klips that never need to be touched again. The best part about Klipfolio is that they listen to feedback and are constantly making changes to make the user experience easier. Anything that I found frustrating as a new user has already been addressed to be achieved in a simpler way. The investment in their product and people is evident.

The difficulty in sizing Klips to fit particular areas on a dashboard so that it fills your display screen the way you want it to could be improved, and I'm sure will be at some point. This is a VERY minor annoyance and considering the complexity of the product, is a testament to the quality of Klipfolio as a whole.

Noah
Business Analyst in Kanada

Klipfolio gives you full access to visualize and transform your companies data on your own.

I love the customer support. It can be very taxing to get data from a variety of sources (CRM/ERP/Digital Marketing) into one chart so you can see correlations and patterns to improve on. Klipfolio customer support is the best customer support I have received from any software, not just a data visualization tool. They are all fully capable and happy to help. I got all my org's data into an executive dashboard in under a day, and it is now used several times a day by the senior management of the company.

I think that they could do a better job of on boarding. Their documentation is great, and they are there to help every step of the way, but you have to reach out to them for that.

Danny
Sr. Business Developer in USA

Game changing tracking tool for our sales team

With Klipfolio we were able to consolidate all relevant sales data to a single page. We were able to setup individual "Klips" to track various KPI's. On an even more granular level, having the ability to assign user viewing permissions based on role has been the icing on the cake

Honestly this is a fantastic tool, especially for the money. For the sake of giving a proper review, the one Con I would have is that it isn't the easiest tool to setup without having a strong technical background. But the cost savings compared to building your own custom dashboard, versus using Klipfolio, make this a no brainer!

Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Flexible, highly customizable and a wonderful support team!

Kudos to Klipfolio support! They are simply amazing. The few times I've had issues requiring support, they have been prompt, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Klipfolio is very easy to set up. You don't need to be a very technical person to be able to get going with it because the learning curve isn't steep. There's also deep integration with most of the software we use such as Adobe analytics and Amazon redshift. Lastly, I like the flexibility and degree of customizations possible with this software.

Over the years that we've been using Klipfolio, we haven't encountered any issues that support didn't help with in a timely manner. I honestly cannot think of anything negative about this software.

Yavuz
CEO in Türkei
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best of its kind

Kommentare: It is a great product that you can follow your key metrics and you can easily understand your product's success possibility.

- There are lots of easy ways to configure your dashboards. - Too many integration options available.

- Some integrations like Vimeo requires developer abilities. - If Klipfolio do not support your tool then you must read and develop some abilities to make integration happen.

Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dashboard for your enterprise

Kommentare: Overall, we are satisfied with Klipfolio, we use it for over a year, it works perfectly on our internal Smart TVs. I recommend it to all SMEs nad bigger companies.

We use Klipfolio to display other statistical data, not KPI metrics. We show to uor employees site traffic, job responses, funny quotations and NPS feedbacks. The biggest advatage is that after set up it can be handled by beginners.

We often need to restart the app after adding some panels to the dashboard. It's frustrating, the company could work on stability.

Erin
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great App to make business decisions from

Allows different tools to be combined into useful data visualization formats are really cool Basic knowledge of databases and you are adding klips!

It would be helpful for the non-application developers to have more concrete examples of the queries. Like if i want to show all columns in this week, give that syntax.

Mark
SEA Specialist in Niederlande
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Greatly helps us to visualize our data, but also to provide our clients with an easy overview

Kommentare: It has greatly helped us visualize our data, goals, and overall performance.

Various connections with data sources possible, which makes it great for combining data from these data sources. For example, we can combine FB campaign data with analytics statistics (like sessions, transaction ID etc.) by matching the campaign name.

Some actions take time as there are no easier ways developed yet (but they are in development), like copying settings between table columns

Hazzarriann-Starr
General Manager in Kenia
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Always quick, professional and useful responses from support team. Software in general is excellent

Kommentare: Solved regulatory issue for pre and post flight data submission

Hooks to G Drive, flexibility in display and timeliness of critical information, replacement of paper systems

Somewhat steep learning curve and some menu items buried or not intuitive. No top alignment formatting tool in column displays in Klips is a bit irritating. I have been advised that it can be fixed pro grammatically but it would be better to have that functionality built in.

Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dashboard software that connects with the most services

It's easy to connect Klipfolio with almost any service with the API connector

It takes some time to make sense of the various parts of the software (library, klips, data sources). The help docs could offer a bit more detail to assist with writing API queries

Lenore
Delivery Support Admin in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support is the best I have ever had

It took me a bit of time to understand all the data connections, but if I ever had any questions, the support team were available, and were able to help guide me through to the solutions. For a small company, with no other technical expertise, this support was what helped complete our requirements.

Can't do everything you want - but what product can. Once you understand how the data connections work, and the format of the parent/child nodes, you will find it relatively easy to use. It took me a bit of time to understand (and use) the parent/child nodes.

Nate
Nate
Vice President, Hospital Operations
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Klipfolio combines ease and power

Kommentare: For almost two years, I've used Klipfolio to build dashboards, audit reports and scorecards. With over 100 Klips and several hundred components (graph, table, gauge, etc), I'm still amazed by some of the new features that come from Klipfolio. Klipfolio is an exceptional tool. For a long time, people at my work believed we'd need to dump data into a data warehouse in order to get it to relate. With Klipfolio, I can tap directly into multiple types of data sources and get it to speak to one another without a data ware house. This is huge and eliminates a major barrier to getting and using data. Visually, Klipfolio shines and is naturally attractive. Android and iOS recently underwent design changes in the new versions of their software. Klipfolio was ahead of the curve, having their modern colors and clean designs even before these updates. As a result, the dashboards look very modern.

- Easy to use with drag and drop features - No data warehouse required - If you know Excel, you can use Klipfolio (the formulas work similarly) - Visually attractive - Management incorporates user suggestions

- Automated reports have some consistency issues but technical support addresses these right away - At peak times, the service responds more slowly. Klipfolio has adopted a new Data Processing Node that has helped