Über Cirrus Insight

Mache Verkäufe so einfach wie E-Mails. Synchronisiere deinen Kalender und deine E-Mails mit Salesforce, verfolge E-Mails, plane Termine, lege Follow-ups fest und vieles mehr!

Erfahre mehr über Cirrus Insight

It helps sync meetings, emails and contacts to Salesforce directly through gmail and google calendar.

No fault of Cirrus Insight; it is simply a suitability comment.

Bewertungen zu Cirrus Insight

4,0
4,0

Cirrus Insight hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cirrus Insight bereits verwendet?

Jennie
Jennie
OEM Business Development in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for Increasing SalesForce Utilization

Kommentare: We have increased our adherence of our sales team for loading email communications and capturing information for Salesforce. Previously we struggled to get our sales team to log communications with prospects and customers consistently. I am a huge proponent of this software!!!

I believe that this software increases efficiency and productivity for Sales Teams. I have recommended this software for our company and others because of its ease of use and ability to log emails, set reminders and even schedule meetings within you gmail inbox. You do not even have to log into Salesforce as you can add documents, create notes and complete tasks within your email platform.

The pros really outweigh the cons for this software. However occasionally the chrome add-on will conflict with other add-ons and there is difficulty with having the software program load up within the email program. However there is always an easy fix and the support is very responsive.

Nitin
Nitin
Manager, Sales Operations in Indien
Marktforschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It helps in adoption of Salesforce !

Kommentare: Get more activities and quicker record addition into salesforce.

This tool has helped us increase users adopt salesforce more to put in their activities. Its seamless sync and automated mapping for records to be linked to the right SF records. It helps do everything within inbox than logging in SF, mostly everything!

Some erratic sync fails due to Google Token refreshes.

Simon
Senior manager in UK
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Boost Your Sales Productivity

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It integrates seamlessly with my email, making it easy to track customer interactions. I can see email opens and clicks directly in my inbox.

Finding specific email tracking data can take a few extra clicks.

Bob
VP Innovation in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A 'good' product when operational, with Cirrus nuisance self-promotion built in for free

Kommentare: Technical support is good at sending 'canned' responses.
I find myself frustrated that cirrus hasn't improved its usability.
Please give me two things every month that make your 'standard' features of Gmail to SalesForce work without me having to invoke extra keystrokes or drag picklists to see all available options.

I like the ability that Cirrus links to SalesForce and Gmail and locates recipients in the SalesForce database and links emails to the Account/Contact activity log

Cirrus is not reliable in locating related SalesForce contacts and particularly not reliable locating contacts when using the 'Add to SalesForce', 'Custom' option that allows linking an email to a standard related lists such as linking an email to Opportunity or Case- there are many examples of these issues that often I've thought to cut-and-paste and email into a SalesForce activity would be faster. Another daily pain is when selecting another tab (instance) of Gmail, cirrus presents a sidebar that says, "Let's put this app to work!" When you're ready to go to work, you're required to click the "Continue" button, only to be greeted with another sidebar that says "Get More Done" that 'promotes/sells' cirrus features Book Meeting, Follow-Up Reminders, Sales Email Campaigns, Email Templates. If you do not select the "Get To Work!" button cirrus is not functional. Why is a productivity application like cirrus requiring me to tell cirrus separately to "Continue" and "Get To Work" when in fact these are redundant requests causing extra keystrokes? Why does not cirrus just start working for me without having to tell the application to start syncing my email (activities) to Gmail? Cirrus is counter-productive for a productivity application.

Brian
Regional Managet in USA

Best out of all

Kommentare: I have tried multiple email tracking apps and software. I have left Cirrus twice and ended up coming back. Now I will never leave, it is exactly what I need.

Ease of use, visual inspection of all past emails.

Nothing really, maybe the lack of ability to export to Excel.

Will
Will
Client Success Director in USA

I love Cirrus Insight so much, that I gladly put up with its issues

Kommentare: I love Cirrus Insight and feel like it is the best way to ensure tracking and data entry into Salesforce. Because it does this automatically, and is managed from within Gmail, it makes it super easy to review contacts/accounts/opps and track emails, phone calls and meetings. This more than makes the investment worth it, but the email open/click tracking is also super useful, as is the ability to create follow-up tasks and set delayed send times. The extension seems to be finicky, erroring out on campaigns or requiring sign-in far too often, but it is well worth the thousands of hours I have saved in the last 2+ years from not having to log activity in Salesforce Directly, as well as research clients back and forth from email to SFDC. Cirrus brings it all into Gmail and is a lifesaver. Our Sales and CS teams use it and it is critical to our business.

The reason I purchased Cirrus Insight was to allow me to easily track all my emails to Salesforce. Sending emails from Salesforce is a pain and it is not easy to add received emails to the platform. With the Cirrus Insight extension, all my emails (or the ones I choose) are added to Salesforce. And the best part is, it happens within my Gmail Inbox. I do not have to go to Salesforce, but can review emails, opens, clicks, contacts, opportunities, accounts and more all from within Gmail.

I feel like the "campaign" function errors out a lot. Its useful, but when sending an email to a large list, I plan on having to send it more than once. Additionally, I feel like I am often getting "disconnected" and have to reauthenticate. I don't know why this is...maybe its my orgs security, but it is annoying and not clear why its happening.

Yanyu
Senior Data Scientist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All the tools necessary to boost business and strengthen client connections are included

Kommentare: We can track subscriber activity inside email campaigns thanks to this handy tool. Having better synchronization with my customers and a solid plan for my email marketing services has made me very happy. Users get access to in-depth statistics and data on the platform, making evaluating marketing and sales performance easier. This allows for deliberation based on solid evidence. This application has my highest recommendation for its extensive client and event monitoring.

The application is used for effective customer management since it synchronizes with Salesforce to make it easy to include campaign goals. It can be used quickly and easily because of its intuitive design, getting this kind of help is easy, and the open lines of contact with higher-ups are a huge plus. Thanks to this product's use, our sales and customer-relationship management operations have been more streamlined. Our company's productivity has increased, and our relationships with current and potential customers have strengthened thanks to our successful efforts to integrate internal processes.

Several fundamental features of Cirrus Insight may benefit from frequent updates to enhance essential tools; however, these improvements are rarely released.

Mike
Director Of Business Development in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Helpful for the Salesforce-foucsed Sales team

Cirrus is the best integration between Gmail and Salesforce that I have found - bar none. If that is what you need more than anything - then this product will fit that perfectly. It allows all emails to auto sync to the correct salesforce account/contact. The sidebar is useful to quick note taking within the client's profile, as well as looking up previous outreach efforts or existing business. It's very easy to setup and can be a big help for a sales team. Additionally, the meeting setup is the best I have seen and very simple to use (integrates into your google calendar as well)

Some key features like templates are extremely lacking - to the point that I needed additional tools to supplement Cirrus's weak areas. The templates can only be those within salesforce, and the populated values in the templates can only be values stored in salesforce - which can very much limit the usability. Additionally, open-email tracking doesn't seem to be the most reliable compared to other similar products.

Kevin
Kevin
Sr. Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cirrus is helpful for Gmail when it comes to tracking your email opens and offering reminders.

Kommentare: It logged all of my outbound emails to Salesforce, tracked my email opens, provided analytics on the email opens/clicks/replies, as well as offered great functionality to stay on top of your work like "Send Later" or "Remind Me Later".

The best thing about Cirrus is how you can have the software remind you of particular emails down the line. I used this feature every day to make sure I can remain adequately organized.

In my experience, Cirrus has never been able to log inbound emails into Salesforce. Because of this, you always feel as if you're missing a part of the conversation. This may simply be standard in this industry segment, but it would be much more convenient to have a unique task for every outbound AND inbound email.

Sasha
Sasha
Sales Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: Mostly good

That it syncs with SalesForce and Gmail, so I can work easily without jumping back and forth between platforms. Allows me

Often stops syncing so I have to go and resync often

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time saver!!!

Kommentare: Significant time savings.

Genuinely saves a ton of time scheduling meetings. I've received compliments from folks that have used it to get on my schedule. The ability to toggle time zones or indicate that no times available work are great. There's a link in the calendar invite to reschedule if needed. So much better than the back and forth of scheduling via email! I also love the email tracking features. SO handy to be able to see when and where an email is opened and what links have been clicked.

Sends 2 separate emails every time someone schedules. One when they select a time and a second one when they actually accept the calendar invite. Occasionally it will log out and takes a bit to figure out how to get it to show up again.

Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still a vital part of effective Salesforce use, but can be glitchy

Kommentare: Great support, and responsive account management.

I've used Cirrus for 10+ years in various roles. In my opinion it's a vital part of Salesforce adoption, and ultimately, it's utility. It really streamlines the process of capturing and tracking communications.

It's glitchy sometimes, and seems especially so if you have multiple Gmail accounts. At least a few times a month it vanishes from my inbox, and I sometimes have to re-download to get it working again.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great add on for Gmail

Kommentare: I have found this to be an essential tools to log and track key communication.

Cirrus Insight is an essential link between Salesforce and Gmail. It makes tracking communication seamless from your email inbox.

The software is generally easy to use and integrate. Sometimes the side panel can make the email screen too small to read easier but it can be collapsed if your not actively using it.

Nancy
Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: So issues - seamless integration. Would highly recommend.

The ease of use and integration with Salesforce. Not having to cut and paste into Salesforce is a definite time saver! Also having the quick access to the database contacts is immeasurable!

Pop up slide can be a bit overwhelming but easy to get used to for the access it gives.

Mike
Sr. Onboarding Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for sales teams

Being able to have emails recorded in salesforce from gmail is huge, seeing opens, tracking clicks, etc.

It's apparent it was designed for sales teams. We've tried to utilize it on support side with not so great results. Lots of barriers and manual processes to relate emails to cases.

Dale
Salesforce Consultant in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Integrate Gmail and Salesforce, DONE!

Kommentare: Cirrus Insight makes it easy to log emails, create leads, contacts and other records in Salesforce, right from your Gmail inbox. This increases the amount of data and the quality of data in your Salesforce Instance.

Makes it easy to integrate Salesforce and Gmail. Makes me so much more efficient.

No con's that I have experienced

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great way to track!

The biggest thing I like about the software is how easy it integrates with Gmail. The tracking features are easy to tailor towards what you are trying to accomplish through emails. It takes up very little space within the gmail window, which for me is aesthetically pleasing.

The thing I like least about the software is the location of where the features lie within a new email. For someone like me who emails constantly throughout the day, there are times where I will accidentally click a feature I did not intend to. Very minor detail.

Carlos Andrés
QA Engineer in Honduras
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Meetings, journals & assignments. Everything with Cirrus Insight.

Cirrus Insight offers every user to connect Salesforce database to your Gmail Inbox in just a few clicks. You can schedule meetings, manage tasks, adding contacts through Gmail and in just minutes you get all of it synchronized with Salesforce. It helps the user to get everything organized especially when you have a team to lead.

Sometimes Salesforce takes a bit of time to synchronize to Gmail, you'll need a stable internet connection to load the extension correctly.

Kat
Systems Admin in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Left feeling unsatisfied

Kommentare: Cirrus Insight was supposed to make our messy sales process smoother via email. Not letting emails slip through the cracks. However it was more work and eventually forced us to switch products.

Cirrus Insight provided at the time what my team thought they needed. It connected to Salesforce and tracked the emails within the product.

The product was hard to use, very unreliable syncing qualities. It required constant updates and repairs and was far more work then benefit.

CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to stay on top of mind...

Couple of great tools. 1) Email engagement tracking on what links the recipient clicked on so you can provide relevant details to your recipient. 2) Calendar feature to quickly schedule a time to meet or chat without a lot of back and forth.

A bit buggy. I've noticed that it loses connectivity to Cirrus insight server and errors even when the internet connectivity is all good and working.

Justin
Sales in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great Price

Kommentare: Better transparency is the key here.

The main purpose (logging emails into salesforce) of this product is very useful & the price is great

Sometimes it doesn't work properly (glitches), asks me to sign in again, or slows outlook down.

Nathan
Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cirrus for Endeavor

Kommentare: I use it for one main function, to load emails in Salesforce. While I thought templates could be really interesting, everytime I've used it it's been a bit clunky. It's also been difficult to add members to Campaigns - though this is probably more a testament to how we structure our data rather than Cirrus.

Alon
VP in Israel
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Horrible customer service with a lot of bugs

Kommentare: Very bad, this isnt how you treat customers

Nothing there are a lot of other good competitors out there

Their support isn't responding on time, had 2 very crucial bugs and no one replied or took action

Barbara
Consultant in UK
Marktforschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Automate your CRM with Cirrus Insight

Having the link between Gmail and Salesforce is great! Not having to save emails and contacts, easy peasy

Sometimes Cirrus glitch in my Gmail. Despite being connected on Salesforce, it seems it's not and half of my email page is Cirrus trying to reconnect. Annoying.

Lacey
CRM Coordinator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great gmail and salesforce plugin

Easy to log calls, add contacts/leads to Salesforce.

Google calendar plugin is a little buggy at times.