Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Zapier

Zapier ist die Automatisierung für viel beschäftigte Menschen. Es bewegt automatisch Informationen zwischen Web-Apps, so dass Du Dich auf Deine wichtigsten Arbeiten konzentrieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Zapier

Vorteile:

The ease of use - comfortable UI that allows the user to implement a process flow is a great way for us to automate tasks across multiple platforms.

Nachteile:

Unfortunately, it can be a little limited, mostly to the other tools' fault and not zapier. Because the triggers and actions can be very limited.

Bewertungen zu Zapier

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,3
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,6
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,4

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,7/10

Zapier hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.818 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zapier bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.818)

Alys
Alys
Marketing Strategist
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Links with almost every tool out there

4,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
David
David
Online Marketing Experte in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zuverlässig, Einfachheit in der Einrichtung mit gutem Preis Leistungsverhältnis

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Sehr gute Software, die einem ganz schnell für wiederkehrende Aufgaben eine "Virtuelle Assistenz" bereitstellen kann, wenn es richtig eingerichtet ist.

Vorteile:

- Einfachheit der Bedienung - Zuverlässigkeit - Umfang der angeschlossenen Drittanbieter - Support ist relativ schnell - Probleme sind im Verlauf sehr schnell zu diagnostizieren.

Nachteile:

Könnte im Einstieg günstiger sein, ansonsten kann ich nur sagen "weiter so!"

Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Tolles Software für Projektmanagement mit geeignete Kosten

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: sehr zu empfehlen

Vorteile:

Zapier bietet Ihre Kunden die Einfacheit und Zuverlässigkeit. Der Software enthält doch viele Funktionen und Futures, um die Kunde / Nutzer zu helfen. Außerdem das Kosten ist für alle Nutzer geeignet.

Nachteile:

Bei komplezierte Prozesse, benötigt man auf jeden Fall eine gute Einarbeitung, damit man alles finden kann und trotzdem finde ich es top.

Johanna
Consultant in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sehr gute Software um Tool miteinander zu verbinden

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Mit Zapier lassen sich Vorgänge und Prozesse sehr gut automatisieren.

Nachteile:

Gerade in großen Prozessen werden die Programmierungen teilweise unübersichtlich.

Lukas
Lukas
CEO in Tschechien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zapier is the easiest way to integrate apps to connect data

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: It is straightforward to start with it, and you can not get lost in the documentation.

Vorteile:

If two platforms do not connect, Zapier has covered you. With the ease of a few clicks, you will get them working together without needing a programmer. That can save you time and money, which is helpful for marketing or other departments that need to integrate two products. The documentation of Zapier is fantastic and helps you to set up things in the right way.

Nachteile:

The most problematic is the pricing in the last years. They have increased it as they were going upmarket.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Make your flow easier

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I use Zapier to auto-import/export from one database to another. And it's smooth. I can find so many apps that I can use.

Nachteile:

Sometimes it lacks. And when you create an automation some of the files could overwhelming because of so many text-based long options.

Karambir
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Easy-to-Use Automation and Integration

3,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Two things stand out for me:
1) Most support requests were met with what appeared to be an automated apology that they couldn't resolve my issue.
2) Zapier makes money based on the purchases of an allotment of monthly tasks. Some tasks lack flexibility requiring the use of more tasks than one might imagine. They are always happy to sell you more tasks, but requests for more robust functionality always seemed to be met with a shoulder shrug.

Vorteile:

The feature that met our needs was the ability to respond to an http request in a variety of ways (email, save to spreadsheet being the most common). I am an experienced programmer with over 15 years experience and was happy to have a solution that did not require writing a lot of code. In general the ability to rapidly design and implement a solution for a specific requirement was a big time-saver.

Nachteile:

Unfortunately, some common programming tasks such as creating and writing to a spreadsheet seemed in surmountable. In the end, I chose to manually create the worksheets I projected would be used to eliminate potentially complicated workarounds. Also, there is a limit on the number of levels of logical branching which caused some headaches such that I eventually migrated the functionality to Google Scripts which offers a richer feature-set despite the increase in coding.

Mike
Founder in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Connect everything with everything

4,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Good, I use it because it's integrated with so many other platforms, but I have to be honest. Many times I just use it as a webhook and from there on I call Make to handle the rest of the flow since it's much more intuitive and stable.

Vorteile:

Zapier has a lot of integrations, which makes it the go-to platform if you need to connect your software solutions. Most likely your software solution is already setup for you in zapier, so it understands what you want to do like adding a new row, updating a contact, creating a new meeting etc.

Nachteile:

The interface is not as nice as Make, which I like a lot more as well as the fact that error handling is a nightmare in Zapier.

Jerra L
Stylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Benefit your business from Zapier's massive app integration capacity

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Before settling with Zapier we compared it with its alternative and it made it to the top of our list as the the supreme workflow management tool. We are glad we invested in it. We have reaped a handful of benefits such as achieving a streamlined workflow, saving us the time we manually performed operation, boosted business efficiency and overall drive of growth.

Vorteile:

Finding the right workflow tool can be an extreme sport but once you set your hands on Zapier you look no further. It is a no code easy to use platform that is well designed for easy navigation. It's implementation and configuration process is effortless because of its flexibility and customization capabilities. We utilized it's free trial plan for deep training for it comes with all the core features which enabled us familiarize with the tool. Kickstarting the creation of Zaps for automation using the highly customizable prebuilt templates that allows us to tailor them into our needs was quick and ideal. Zapier connects all our apps to form a perfect knit for workflow management, communication between and data management between these apps. These saves us the hustle of performing repetitive tasks manually soo we are able to focus serving our clients other that administrative tasks. Zapier keeps on upgrading it's features and everytime they do they unlock new possibilities and ensure we users don't miss on any technology

Nachteile:

The upgrades paid plan is a bit costly especially for small businesses

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The essential automation tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

Zapier stands as a beacon of efficiency in the realm of no-code automation, offering a seamless bridge between over 3,000 applications. Its intuitive platform empowers users to create automated workflows, known as Zaps, which can automate tasks across multiple apps with minimal effort. This review aims to highlight the key aspects that make Zapier an indispensable tool for anyone looking to streamline their digital tasks.

Nachteile:

It can often be difficult to get prompt customer service

Kari
Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The mist useful integration service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

Zapier is one of those things you didn’t know you needed until you realized how seamlessly things could be. I use “zaps” for all sorts of business tasks. I get my YouTube channel to talk to my Facebook business page. I get my CRM platform to talk to my ESP. So many different uses for this software.

Nachteile:

The only problems I’ve had are when a particular integration is still in beta and it’s been a little clunky but still useable.

Caio
CEO in Brasilien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best no-code automation tool!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zapier is fantastic, they provide a lot of integrations out of the box, the user interface is great and easy to use and understand, I am very happy when using Zapier, it does wonders.

Vorteile:

With Zapier I can quickly and easily integrate multiple tools and exchange data from different services and tools to create automated flows and digital products using no-code. Zapier is really powerful and allows me to create amazing solutions with just a few clicks.

Nachteile:

Compared to other tools it can be a little bit more expensive

Rajat
Rajat
Lead Resource Development Manager in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zapier : Review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

I liked most about Zapier was its ability to automate tasks and integrate different apps seamlessly. It made workflows more efficient and streamlined by automating repetitive tasks, saving time and effort.

Nachteile:

I liked least about Zapier was the complexity of setting up more advanced automations. While it offers a wide range of possibilities, configuring intricate workflows sometimes required a steep learning curve and experimentation.

Vishal
Vishal
Business Development Manager in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great tool that helps in automation solutions and helps to improve productivity

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A great integration and automation tool which has helped me increase productivity in a much faster and efficient way

Vorteile:

It has a very simple UI which makes it very easy to use.The best part is it doesn't require codes and can be integrated with number of softwares

Nachteile:

Zapier needs to work more on their customer support

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Save your time, go Zapier

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love the fact that you can use Zapier for so many different things that at one point, it becomes for you a reflex to think "Zapier" whenever someone is telling you about a new annoying task he has to do. You can automate your entire life, from personal usage to professional day-to-day tasks that take you a lot of time. I'm using Zapier for waking up in the morning, collecting data, fulfilling reports, sorting my emails, sending automatic answers, publishing on social media, creating music playlists... and that's just 10% of it.

Vorteile:

What really shines with Zapier is the ease of use, making it very accessible even for non-techie people within your team. After a quick training, they will be able to help themselves with basic automation without having to ask IT support every 10 minutes. Also, the variety of OotB integrations is impressive, there are literally just a few blank spots where you can't find what you were looking for, almost ready-to-go.

Nachteile:

The ease of use is also a disadvantage for Zapier: since it has a lot of OotB integrations and it's designed to be used by everybody, more technical people who like to build complex apps on their own will be easily frustrated and go to the competition for more freedom. Also, if you plan to do intensive usage of the tool, you will be quickly limited and need to buy a more expensive plan to fulfill your needs. Free version is okay for personal use, but the tool's scalability is not the best on the market.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zapier's many available integrations are fantastic

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My customer relationship management system (CRM), marketing automation platform (MA), and other platforms in our ecosystem may now work together to generate leads. Allows me to be more efficient without imposing unnecessary restrictions.

Vorteile:

It's simple to integrate new tools into an existing process and to transfer data between applications. Do away with human labor by setting up and automating routine tasks. For our company, Zapier really shines when it is used to sift through alias inboxes and deliver just the most pertinent messages to the appropriate people. In general, it has shortened our response and problem-solving times.

Nachteile:

It can experience hiccups and connection drops, necessitating manual reconnection of pieces on occasion. More troubleshooting help would make it better. In the event that, for instance, the sender of an email forgets to delete a space.

Pieter
Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zapier helps small teams do more

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Stable and well worth it

Vorteile:

Zapier allows our small team to automate parts of the organization that saves time and money.

Nachteile:

Some features are locked behind higher-tier plans. It's not worth upgrading for us for those features, but I feel like they are superficially locked behind a higher-tier plan. It makes sense to upgrade a plan because of using more inquiries/zaps, but otherwise it's not. Zapier is also only as good as your third party integration (if applicable). Some third party integrations have poor support and so the Zap becomes unreliable.

Łukasz
CEO in Polen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Good, but expensive!

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

It's reliable, works the ways it's designed and it's the most popular among developers, so means we can use it pretty much anywhere. I like the free tier.

Nachteile:

Pricing structure. It could be a bit more attractive, so we would actually pay.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

The Only Integration Platform You Need

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Couldn't live without it. It's not perfect – there's no true two-way sync, for instance – but it's the best in the business for the price.

Vorteile:

It's automation, democratized. If you use web apps and have ANY repetitive tasks in your workflow, Zapier makes it (relatively) easy to automate them. Once you get beyond the simple it can get tough, but there are always resources available (e.g., outsourced help). It's such a common platform that you can throw a stick and hit someone with experience.

Nachteile:

It's tough to plan workflows ahead of time. You never quite know how the actions and triggers will function, and pushing "zaps" live often requires a live test, which inserts bad data into your systems.

Ashley
COO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best thing to ever happen to a small business!

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Amazing. I can't imagine life and work without using this software to automate our tasks. There is never a question now as to whether certain tasks got completed.

Vorteile:

My company has a very specific set of tasks to perform daily. With Zapier, we've been able to automate 70% of our daily repetitive tasks. It takes a little getting used to how they set their tasks up, but once you have it figured out, there's almost no limit to what Zapier can accomplish for you. We have been able to send hundreds of thousands of emails automatically without lifting a finger. When the system runs into an issue, it alerts us immediately so we can take action. We would not be where we are today without the functionality and ease-of-use of Zapier. When I have any issues I can't solve, the Zapier team is standing by to help me via person emails to solve the problem correctly the first time without making me feel incompetent. This system has saved us from having to hire an entire IT department. More so, when I DID hire an IT group to help me originally set up, guess what they used? ZAPIER!

Nachteile:

The only thing I dislike about Zapier is the initial learning curve in how it works and needs to flow. After that, it's quite easy. I also wish they would save fields when changing tasks- for instance I have a task that needs to run on a trigger and feed into a database, but each month, the database needs to go to a new tab. Even though I change the tab in the task on zapier, I have to re-enter all other data because zapier erases it. Solve that, and this would be a perfect software for me.

TONY
Managing Director in Südafrika
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Automating Business Processes without technical skills.

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: When a customer visits my website there are multiple entry points, for example signing up to our newsletter, or opening up a user account, or buying a product. Zapier allows me to differentiate between these different people and set up specific tasks for each class of consumer. This completely automates the process, which saves me a very large amount of time. The fact that I can also make changes to flowcharts on my own is pretty amazing. I am extremely happy with how it manages my tasks, and lets me know immediately if something has stopped working, so I can see what has caused a bottleneck.

Vorteile:

One of the biggest challenges for me as a business owner is the fact that I need to outsource a lot of technical issues to developers which end up costing me a lot of money. Every time I need to change something, it costs even more. Zapier puts me in control of managing my business flow processes. I can link leads from multiple social media sources directly into my own CRM software, send out text messages and welcome emails to new clients, all automatically. If I need to change something, I can do it myself in a few minutes. Zapier has literally saved me and my small business thousands of dollars in development.

Nachteile:

The learning curve on Zapier is not as easy as they would like you to believe. They've introduced a new format which is supposed to make it easier, but it's actually made it more difficult because it is now harder to see the flow diagrams. Support is fantastic if you do get stuck, and they're always willing to help - but it did take me about 2-3 weeks before I felt comfortable developing flows (what they call Zaps). Another issue for me is the change in billing structure. They used to have a pay-as-you-use model. Their new payment models make it seem like Zapier is now cheaper than it was before, but it actually works out a lot more expensive.

Elena
Elena
Teacher in Bulgarien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Improving Workflows with Zapier

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: This automation tool helps to connect web apps and services. It is appropriate for personal use, as well as for teams (no matter their sizes). Even the basic plan allows you to choose which apps to combine and suggests how to use them interchangeably. The most popular ones, functioning inside Zapier, are Gmail/Google Drive/Outlook (for emails) or Facebook pages/Instagram/YouTube (for marketing). Following two simple steps, trigger and action, you can automate any process between the platforms you use. Moreover, you might start multiple actions with one trigger and get complex workflows. This is the most impactful feature of Zapier, in my view. In addition, there are filters to control the flow. The customer support is excellent. I had some issues activating one of my Zaps; the personal advice I received was timely and accurate. Also, the Outline panel provides tutorials for each step of creating new Zaps and facilitates the process.

Vorteile:

You can tailor each automation to your business needs (Reporting, Marketing, HR, Customer or Tech support). There are premade workflows- Zap templates. You may use them directly for repetitive tasks or personalize them. Via Formatter, you can convert data into any preferable format- texts, emails, or phone numbers. Businesses might use this information to make spreadsheets of clients' contacts adding scanned business cards automatically (Contact+, Google Sheets, Excel). The SMS tool built into the platform will help you with file management: to download email attachments, to create documents from templates for new projects. Zapier can also facilitate task management: to inform the team on progress, to add assignments to your to-do list. You might share content through social media or automate the monitoring of your channels by keeping track of views, comments, and reviews via apps. Also, you may share events and promote your work across platforms automatically (Eventbrite, Facebook, Splash). Then add the data from emails and registration links to your CRM, answer the inquiries from potential clients, and make them buy your products or services.

Nachteile:

Some apps might be used as both trigger and action, such as Office 365, Google Calendar, WordPress, and YouTube. Others can be only a trigger (Pay Pal). But there is a third group that cannot function on their own (e.g. LinkedIn). In these cases, activation only happens with other apps as triggers (Facebook or Twitter), which may be considered a drawback.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Finanzdienstleistungen
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The BEST tool out there for automation & sending data ... wherever! :)

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: For data-driven businesses who use a large number of SaaS products .. or any software with an API really...which is... I would hope all of them... ;) , Zapier is an absolute no-brainer. Never again (when selecting new software to purchase) do we have to worry "Oh, well it doesn't integrate with {{insertOtherSoftwareHere}}, so we can't use it until their dev teams builds it for us". You have full control over what data goes where, how it should be formatted, and all the tools you need to test & optimize that "data transport" over time. Further, the automation possibilities are nearly endless. Want to kick-off an email whenever someone completes a training-video on your site? (without having to rely on client-side javascript tagging): easy with zapier. Want to test out a new e-commerce solution, but don't want to deal with having two sources of product-fulfillment? easy, just send the order data to your existing ecom platform with zapier, and centralize all the fulfillment there. the possibilities are infinite, it just comes down to having at least one person who is savvy with either Javascript (Node.js) or Python if you want to do more "custom" things beyond the built-in apps (which ... is still a lot). Can't recommend enough.

Vorteile:

1. highly flexible & customizable: if they don't have a pre-built integration with a tool you use, you can easily build your own using their built-in webhook, webhook listeners, and "code" blocks. does require a bit of coding experience, but once you or your team build a few things / experiment & figure it out.. it's an absolute game-changer. 2. you'll think "what would i do without this?" ... that's the hallmark of a great software, and Zapier is without a doubt one of the top 3 most important tools for our business. if you want to be data-driven, the first step is getting the right data to the right places. Zapier enables you to do that EASILY. 3. reliable. i've only had about 2 - 3 "outages" in my zaps since i started using the tool, and they were all due to edge-cases that my custom-code steps didn't handle properly. Zapier gives you a nice debugging / testing interface and allows you to search back through every single "zap" that your account has sent over time... and step through them to sort out what the issue might be.

Nachteile:

1. pulling in "test data" when building zaps - this is one thing that really annoys me... when you're creating a new Zap, and Zapier is "testing the step" that you just set up, it only pulls the most recent "event" that matches what you're doing. Now, this is OK in most cases, but if you have a zap that needs to handle a few different situations "conditionally" ... then it stinks. for example, say you want to build a zap that sends your sales team an email every-time a Stripe charge of over is processed. Well, if the most recent charge in Stripe (or the most recent 3 or 4, etc.) are all lower than, then your test will fail. That's a very contrived example, but ideally, Zapier would allow you to search through past events for the app that you're trying to "zap from", and CHOOSE the appropriate test event. Minor gripe mainly will only impact those who want to build more complex/complicated zaps.

Jose
Jose
Project Manager in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Chemikalien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

It is the best software to master the art of business automation.

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Without a doubt, there's nothing that things more to us than great work administration, we overseen to move forward our workflow by optimizing the time we contribute in each extend, in this way expanding work efficiency and making each day much simpler for everybody. We moreover overseen to make strides our relationship with customers, efficiently computerizing the whole deals and customer service system, progressing client dependability and accomplishing distant better; a much better; a higher; a stronger; an improved">a distant better commerce objective. Zapier has great integrative and a great work administration robotization framework, including different work zones and making a single, efficient environment. Zapier permits us to include usefulness to our frameworks that are not overwhelming on notices, additionally ready to exceptionally effortlessly pass data between frameworks and diminish manual workflows.

Vorteile:

I adore how Zapier includes a bunch of pre-built integrative that make it simple to make custom workflows, I can interface all of our frameworks together and make "slack bots" to inform individuals approximately certain things, whether it's overhauls to a pivot table I've made or triggers an upsell for a CSM straightforwardly to your slack. Zapier makes a difference pay attention of the dreary modest errands that got to be done on a day-to-day premise, coordinating with numerous other apps we utilize in our company, and is simple and instinctive to utilize. Zapier could be a device that coordinating everything, putting together a single bound together framework where it is conceivable to mechanize each and each errand and oversee each single angle of work from this central base. It is conceivable to coordinated it with numerous other apparatuses, such as Basecamp, which gives us a furthermore within the control and control of commercial assignments, as well as Zoho CRM to accurately visualize the creation of joins with our clients and the administration of large-scale deals. It contains a decently total and accurately planned board so that each work we have to be do is completely conceivable.

Nachteile:

I wish Zapier had more branching rationale so I might make a web of alternatives with if/then explanations, additionally I wish there was a straightforward way to ask extra activity things or make them myself. Some of the time I'm a bit pigeonholed in activities, and it'll add some clutter to a destroy since I need to take a indirect strategy, I too wish I may combine a few steps to decrease the clutter as well. It can be a bit costly, it would be decent to have much more available installment plans in terms of charging for operations, on the other hand it would be perfect in case they moved forward the speed of integrative, I have often found myself in circumstances where I cannot coordinated accurately and I ought to contact client benefit to assist me illuminate it.

Kayona
Content Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best way to make the connection

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, Zapier is just a life and time saver! Software companies are popping up every day, often with no regard to how a customer may specifically need it to work with another software. Without Zapier, some functions may need manual attention that very small businesses simply cannot afford to spend the time to give. Zapier is a must have for any business, big or small.

Vorteile:

With so much technology being created to make our lives easier, speedbumps can occur when these applications can't seamlessly communicate with each other. Here's where Zapier comes in. This might be the single most important element of my business flow. Zapier is the liaison for all of apps and software, enabling them to talk and connect with each other in ways that, perhaps, they didn't intend. For example, in my business, we offer a booklet that customers can purchase with add-ons. We do not print the books ourselves; we use a print-on-demand service, so we need the orders sent to that company when they come in. The print company can't connect to our order form, and who has the time to send orders that may come in round the clock, one by one to a fulfillment plant? Zapier enables us to connect our order form to Gmail so that when the orders come in, an email of the order specifications are automatically sent to the fulfillment company where they can print the book and ship it to our customer. See? Zapier make life so much easier!

Nachteile:

Although it's fairly user-friendly, setting up a "Zap" (a connection from one software to another, or many others) takes lots of tests with lots of trial and error. This is not necessarily a "con", as most things require tests and are not just "plug-and-play." But I'd advise anyone, especially newcomers to this great software, to count on spending some time to get it right, because it will require quite some time to perfect.

Gregory
Gregory
Head of Product in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Powerful, intuitive platform that returns your valuable time by automating tasks

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, we've had a great experience with Zapier. As a small company, any time saved by automating manual tasks is incredibly valuable, and Zapier has saved us hours upon hours of time by automatically moving new files from one location to another, automatically updating spreadsheets upon form submissions, automatically tweeting something following a new blog post, and lots more. I've personally used Zapier for almost 6 years now and I've found it to be incredibly valuable.

Vorteile:

Zapier's two most powerful attributes are the platform's ease of use, combined with the number of products & services they've integrated. Zapier's workflow for creating "zaps" (automations) is incredibly intuitive; you start with the "trigger" step, then end with the "action" step. Given the number of services that they've integrated with, the possible combinations are almost endless. We've used Zapier to automate a number of tasks & workflows at our organization, and it's saved us a tremendous amount of time.

Nachteile:

Zapier's mission to integrate as many different services as possible has added a tremendous amount of value to their offering, however a side effect of this strategy is that occasionally, some of their integrations can be rather shallow. In other words, for products and services that aren't used by a significantly large number of users, Zapier might only offer 3 "trigger" options out of a possible 5, which can be very problematic if you need one of those missing two triggers in order to start your workflow.