Workable Erfahrungen

von Workable Software

Filtern nach:

Über Workable

Workable ist die beliebteste Recruiting-Software, auf die mehr als 6000 Unternehmen vertrauen, um ihre Einstellungsprozesse zu optimieren.

Erfahre mehr über Workable

Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Director of People Operations
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2020

"Great System, needs a few tweaks to be perfect"

Kommentare: It's been great, the system is good, has a few things it could improve on but a good system.

Vorteile: This system has really been great for us. It is easy to create jobs, post, and make notes throughout the process.

Nachteile: Needs a better way for merging candidates from indeed, they get different email addresses so really causes a problem in our system. Need to be able to attach several reqs to one and clear they are together. Indeed integration is wonky, have issues with our jobs being seen but get far better results with a direct link. Ease of seeing things, if notes are so long hard to get to what is needed.

von Workable Software an 1.5.2020

Thank you for your feedback! It was shared with your Account Manager. We're glad that you've found Workable to be a great system.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2020
Rasha A.
CHRO
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2021

"A great ATS"

Kommentare: IT was great from search to implementation to using it, the experience was very positive and the impact it made to our recruitment activities was apparent day one

Vorteile: We love having everything related to the candidate in one place. And being able to have the entire hiring team able to collaborate in one space is excellent

Nachteile: We can't sort and file the talent pool for future use except if it is into positions. Also, information from archived positions is not available unless you unarchive a position which can be a bit inconvenient

• Bewertet am 3.5.2021
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Operations Manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2021

"Solid B+"

Kommentare: I’m not sure we get visibility on job boards. We posted a position last Aug using Greenhouse and received 121 applicants in 2 weeks. This year, we posted same job through Workable and got 27 in two weeks. I eventually paid to promote on LinkedIn.

Vorteile: I can’t believe the scorecard feature wasn’t in the standardized ratings! This is a great feature even though my team doesn’t utilize it enough.

Nachteile: Better scorecard- I wish a candidate could have one cumulative scorecard per user where hiring team could score them. Instead, there’s a scorecard for each step of the funnel for each user. If I forget to ask questions in the screen, I can’t just make them empty for the next round, I have to do a whole new repetitive card. You also have to click around a bit to find this and access it.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2021
Allie D.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2020

"The Bad Outweighs the Good- Beware Sales!"

Kommentare: Solid tool if you have a fairly simple process; still allows for customization, which is great.
Hilariously/infuriatingly rude sales process. No desire to fix issues, just to trap you in contracts.

Vorteile: Workable has a simple, clean layout that was easy to customize and train my team on. It did exactly what we needed it to do and allows for a good deal of customization for our somewhat-unique hiring process.

Nachteile: The sales team are vultures. We planned to renew our contract after one year, and confirmed so via *email*. After some discussion, we realized we were probably overpaying; we included People Search in our initial contract (which is terrible and doesn't work reliably at all). We asked our sales rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], if we could remove that from our invoice, and were told we already had "a grandfathered deal" and should be glad we weren't paying more. The tone was downright rude. Because we don't need anything too complicated, we decided to move to another ATS with a slightly lower cost. When Workable sent us the invoice to renew, we notified them that we would not be doing so- 2 weeks before contract expiration. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] *so rudely* replied that my verbal acknowledgement a month before was binding, and that we were stuck with another year. Obviously, we're fighting that, but it's really shocking that Workable is more interested in roping customers into contracts than understanding why they want to leave in the first place.

von Workable Software an 5.2.2020

We're so sorry that you did not have a good experience with the Workable product and our Sales Team. Customer success is very important to us. As your Account Manager is in contact with you currently, we will also make sure to further understand everything in this review during our conversation.

• Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Maria L.
Maria L.
Head of Talent Acquisition
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2021

"Great tool to support with hiring in a start-up phase"

Kommentare: Workable was our 1st ATS. It is a smart, easy-to-use product that helped us grow the company to close to 450 employees. Managers were very happy with the tool.

Vorteile: Workable provides great automation solutions & features for many different things that allow saving lots of time: emailing candidates in bulk, interview scheduling, interview feedback, configurable roles and permissions, communication templates and customizable steps in the interview process.
In addition to this, it has a great analytics dashboard, a user-friendly mobile app, and a fantastic People Function that allows to source passive candidates directly from the ATS, which might be very handy, especially for teams that don't have a LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter licence.

Nachteile: My team couldn't engage with candidates at scale through personalized email campaigns, which made us switch to another ATS. Because close to 40% of our hires are done through outreach automating this part was crucial to us.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2021
Darlene O.
Senior People Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2019

"Workable is Great!"

Kommentare: What is really nice about Workable is that everyone on the team can see each other's comments and updates in real time. The calendaring feature that allows us to invite the candidate and have it show up on our outlook calendar is fabulous and makes our lives so much easier. Workable also sends emails with upcoming trainings which we find helpful.

Vorteile: What I like most about Workable is that it is intuitive and easy to use. We do very little training when we add employees to use the system. I also like how the system saves what I've been working on and can return to my notes without having to start over from the beginning.

Nachteile: Right now, there is nothing that I would complain about or change with Workable.

von Workable Software an 21.8.2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad getting people to adopt the system has been easy, and when your team needs additional training that we meet your needs.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2019
HR Director
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"Excellent customer service!"

Vorteile: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a rock star. You should ask for her directly as your rep when initializing your contract with Workable. She went above and beyond to deliver excellent customer service and answer my many questions, even though my company size is smaller than those she typically contracts with.

Nachteile: So far, no complaints. Workable has a great user interface and integrates with CriteriaCorp, our candidate aptitude/personality screening software.

von Workable Software an 16.1.2020

Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear about your experience with our Sales Team. We're looking forward to having you as a Workable customer!

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Amanda S.
HR Recruitment Specialist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2020

"Workable"

Kommentare: We use Workable for the applicant tracking software they have. I started in HR when we already have the software since then I have gone through demos of other products that the company was looking to switch to and I always preferred the functionality of workable over other demos. It is so easy to use and keeps the hiring process easy to track. There are so many steps in the hiring process and this makes it much better. Overall great software.

Vorteile: The best part of the software is its functionality and ease of use. It is very easy to teach hiring managers to utilize this. The layout of the pages is easy to follow even for staff not really good with technology. It makes it so easy to track multiple applicants and multiple jobs. The support team is very quick to give feedback and help with any technical issues that may arise. They are also working on ways to innovate the hiring process and take feedback from users well. Highly recommended.

Nachteile: There really is not much about the software I don't like. The only suggestion I made, was to have a way to mask identifying features to hiring managers until through to the interview stage. One task I want to make sure I handle is non-discrimination, and masking names would for sure help with that process. I made this suggestion and their team reached out to me saying they were working on a way to do this.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2020
Arun N.
Arun N.
Founder and COO
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2018

"Used workable as user for over 2 years. Generally a good experience."

Vorteile: Generally a good software for recruiting except for timeline and dates. Easy to use and handle.

Nachteile: What I dislike and face difficulty is the historical timeline. The software does not indicate the historical date of submittal or date of comment/note. It just says 10 days back or 1 year back (Which may be approximate) . Dont have exact date to pull up candidate email from the outlook if needed ! Also if you reply to a workable email message the reply is partially cutoff and does not appear on work

• Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2021

"Workable"

Kommentare: Human Resources, Talent Acquisition and Finance

Vorteile: Creating Jobs and Requisitions are easy. I like the custom features for pipelines, templates, offers, NDA, reports. I also find the customer support(Q&A) to live support very quick and efficient.

Nachteile: I would like to see the ability to merge duplicate candidates who have used multiple emails.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2021
Rose D.
HR Manager
Unternehmensberatung
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2015

"JUST WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR, AND MORE!!!!"

Vorteile: The software is well thought out, and by far the ONLY affordable option we found on the market. The fact that our employment ads, once on Workable, automatically go out to many FREE job sites without any further action on our part is a huge plus and has led to our being able to have more applications to review (and even more than we can handle sometimes -- but that's HARDLY a complaint!) Workable has been a blessing to our company. I know that sounds cliche', but it's definitely true. I personally spoke with various vendors and attended a few online demos of other options, but the pricing was way beyond what our company's budget could handle! The President of our Company would only support monthly fees that were next to nothing, and I did not believe that such a product existed -- we had also searched a year or so ago, to no avail due to pricing. (Unfortunately I did not come across Workable at that time, or we would be a year into using it by now! The vendor has a helpful, down-to-earth approach. I have received an email or two (often from more than one rep) AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK asking how we like the product and if there is anything Workable can do to further support us. Workable's reps understand the right balance of "helpful". To receive phone calls would be annoying because our office environment is hectic and it's much more efficient to be able to communiate via email. I like receiving their messages, because it provides a quick and easy avenue to address questions or concerns. Any time I have asked a question through email, I have received a response very quickly.

Nachteile: I do not have any significant complaints. The one thing that the Workable software does not include is a pre-made space for an applicant to input their middle name. In instances where an applicant has a very common first and last name, we WANT that middle name (call us crazy!?!). I approached a Workable rep about this (via trusty email!) and he said that they have found that, in the absence of a specific Middle Name block, applicants tend to put their first and middle name in the First Name block. This has not been our experience at all, and I found that answer a bit offputting -- but it's far from a major issue! The software allows for users to add fields beyond the generic, but I believe applicants would be more apt to fill in their middle name if the block was there, front and center. Some applicants just leave the name space we added blank since it's "after the fact". Again though, if this is our biggest problem, we will still prosper with the help of this software!

• Bewertet am 29.5.2015
Diana H.
Operations and Recruiting
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2017

"The Easiest Applicant Tracking Software to Figure Out"

Kommentare: We're a startup with less than 15 people trying to hire 4-5 more. We have two people in charge of recruiting. After getting in touch with other ATS' (Lever, BreezyHR, Jobvite, HiringThing, the Applicant Stack), we went with Workable. This is possibly simply because most of those other softwares put me into a sales cycle queue, and I had to wait 3-4 days before I could talk to someone or see a demo. Meanwhile, Workable lets you sign up for a trial, and gets out of your way. I figured everything out on my own in 20 minutes. I think this is a testament to how well built their UI is-- you don't need a 30 minute handheld demo to figure it out, unlike other ATS (apparently). To compare, BreezyHR was also fairly intuitive, but we liked the feel of Workable better. Lever is also VERY beautiful software, but we got quoted around 6k/year (no monthly option). Meanwhile, Workable, is 200/mo for 4 jobs (monthly, not annual contract), and has 98% of the same functionality. Lever, based on the demo I got from their very nice saleslady, seems better if you're a big company where you need help streamlining communication quickly between departments, or want help auto-nurturing your recruited candidates. That just wasn't us, we're smaller and only hiring 4-5 people right now. Workable was easy to figure out, responsive, customizable, and I liked the monthly pay option. I would recommend it to any startup or small company, without any hesitation. Also, if you're recruiting...the real Workable seller is the People Search function. I almost don't want to talk about it, because I don't want other people to know about it.

Vorteile: -Incredibly intuitive interface
-Upfront pricing that's easy to understand and reasonable (not great, but reasonable)
-Customizable pipeline
-People Search Chrome extension is INCREDIBLE and no one else has it.
-Easy, one step posting to multiple job sites (free and premium)
-Custom links so applicants can apply from anywhere and still end up in your pipeline.
-On/Off mode: You can pay monthly when you're hiring, and stop when you have no active jobs. You won't lose your data.

Nachteile: -A few bugs (software doesn't always fetch a photo when you put in an email, even if it finds multiple social profiles)
-Customer Support isn't immediate (you have to email, but they usually respond in <6 hours)

• Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Victoria H.
HRIS Specialist
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2015

"Excellent Service and Job Posting Portal"

Kommentare: Working with Workable is great! The system is very intuitive and straight forward; it is easy to use, understand, customize, and looks neat and professional. Categories for candidates are well organized and it is easy to manage candidates who were not selected versus those we would like to see continue through the interviewing and hiring process. We have received many hits on our postings and have quality candidates applying for each position we post. I love how un-cluttered Workable is. Workable has everything we need to successfully fill our positions, and has nothing that we don't need. Our company "careers" page looks very professional, modern, and we love that it can be used on its own as a link from our company page, or embedded via code into our page directly. I also enjoy the fact that if we're not reaching a good audience using the standard free listings, we have the option for a small fee to make our job posting premier or sponsored on the site of our choice for greater visibility. Haven't had to use this yet though as we're happy with the candidates currently coming in. It's really easy to add users, hiring managers, and external recruiters to Workable and assign job openings to them. We hire for a lot of different locations and it is great to have a manager 3000 miles away be able to manage their candidates on their own with ease. Resume upload and parsing is great and helped us from the transition from an old job posting portal to Workable. I uploaded hundreds of resumes from active jobs we had open with the old system into the new posts we made with Workable, and the process took all of 10 minutes with no data entry involved on my end. All our candidates are saved and attached to their proper jobs, and nothing was lost in the transition. Workable customer service is very prompt and polite, and always resolve our questions and inquiries quickly and with great advice and support. Workable shows that they value their customers and will work with us to train us in their system, help with setup and any issues we may encounter. To be honest we don't really have a lot of issues with Workable to begin with, but the few we had (getting them set up as a vendor because they are not based in the US and basics of learning ins and outs of the system) have been resolved to our expectations. A+ service at an A+ value.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2015
Katy I.
recruiter
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"An ATS that works"

Kommentare: works for me

Vorteile: -easy to find candidates by name
-easy to edit job descriptions

Nachteile: -no custom sharing links
-would like to be able to tailor messages to candidates more
-would like to be able to filter candidates based on certain criteria
-would like to be able to search for candidates by last 4 digits of phone number

von Workable Software an 7.8.2019

Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you enjoy using Workable! Your account manager and our support team are always here to help come up with solutions to any problems you encounter.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Caleb W.
Administrator, HRIS and Payroll
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2018

"Easy to Use and Cost Effective"

Kommentare: It's a good company and a good platform that is easy to use. If you are looking for a more cost effective option and are okay with losing some of the features you would get with a bigger ATS, Workable is a good choice. They do focus on rolling out new features and I am excited to see what happens next with them.

Vorteile: Very easy to use system, and the interfaces are intuitive for admins, users, and applicants. Each job goes out to 12 free job boards and candidates find it very easy to apply. Also allows candidates to apply with LinkedIn. Tracking of candidates through each job process is very easy with the "Bins" that peoples can flow through. Email templates, interview templates help keep the process simple and effective. Workable allows for each integration with HRIS, screening tools, and other interfaces.

Nachteile: Not much customization available depending on the price point you are willing to pay. More of an out-of-box software and does not allow the flexibility you would see with some other bigger ATS's. Some features you

• Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Michael K.
HR Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2018

"Easy to use product!"

Vorteile: Functionality of the product is superb. Many of our hiring managers find it really easy to use. Often times, they don't even need a training on how to use the product. My favorite feature is the ability to email candidates directly from the software. It's a great way to keep yourself organized especially when you are emailing a dozen candidates. It also allows other hiring managers to see your emails that way they are aware of your progress with the candidate.

Nachteile: One thing I do not like about Workable is the fact that the hiring stages cannot be customized for each individual role. For example, if one role requires a phone interview and another does not, I cannot remove this phone interview stages for the role that does not require it. The hiring stages are "one size fits all."

• Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Madelin W.
Recruiting Manager
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2017

"My favorite ATS so far!"

Kommentare: The ease of use allows me to track my applicants in the most effective way. Workable saves me time in recruiting, with the options of templates, background checks, assessments, and other integrations.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the ease of use. Everything is laid out in such a way, that you can navigate easily. I've trained a few people to use Workable, and they picked it up quickly. They also have many integrations that improve the value. The customizable pipeline is great, and they offer templates you can write, or use their provided ones. They have the option to drag and drop a resume, which will upload a candidate. I use this feature frequently and it is the quickest and most effective I've seen. Overall, Workable has the features I want most in an ATS.

Nachteile: The reporting is not my favorite. They have many options for reports, but you cannot customize all of them, which makes it harder to track the lead sources in depth. I wish there was a better rating system, currently, I can do thumbs up or thumbs down, but I find many candidates don't fall into either of those two categories.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Kayla O.
Senior Business Partnerships Associate
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2021

"Makes hiring more organized"

Kommentare: I have had a good experience, and it's clear that it isn't as biased as some applicant tracking software in terms of scanning for keywords or making it too easy to bulk discount applications based on bogus criteria that might be inaccurately flagged by algorithms. It simply makes it easy for humans to do the work.

Vorteile: I appreciate that you can see the number of candidates at each stage of the hiring process, send email through the tool, and follow a conversation from end to end. I like that you can bulk email applicants. I appreciate that applicants can apply via different websites and it shows up in one place, and that they can take shortcuts like pre-filling with their LinkedIn profile.

Nachteile: I dislike how, even after many years of using the tool, I still don't know how to log in from the website, I can only reach it from a link in my email. It seems like they don't want to make it easy to see all the roles you're hiring for or have hired for in the past. I don't like how it seems so easy to accidentally bulk email the wrong candidates, or email a candidate when you intended to leave an internal note.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2021
Elizabeth O.
HR Specialist
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2017

"It was a great stepping stone"

Kommentare: If you only need a few roles, and you want something super easy to use with basically no learning curve, this is a great option. If you need 5 or more open jobs at all times, you might benefit from shopping around.

Vorteile: Workable was VERY easy to use - the buttons are where you want them to be, it's easy to create new roles, emails, etc. My favorite piece was the clean/easy dashboard. An unlimited user is a nice feature. The scorecards are awesome and easy to use, and they are creating new helpful features like this all the time. Gmail integration works well.

Nachteile: Workable's pricing structure isn't conducive to our needs anymore, it's gotten expensive for the platform that it is. There's no email automation aside from template creation, you can't create different pipeline stages for different roles - you are stuck with one pipeline for all your reqs. Outlook integration does NOT work well.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Adele B.
Project Manager, Museum Collection Cataloger
Museen & Institutionen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2019

"Does The Job"

Kommentare: We use Workable as our primary hiring portal to track a job from posting to final hire. Overall it's been easy and intuitive to use. Great as an active workflow tool.

Vorteile: Really appreciate how the system keeps a running track of communication, correspondences, and interview invites by day and time for each candidate. Also, the ability for each party in the hiring process to leave their feedback on candidates at each stage of the process, and vote people forward or not, provides such a streamlined workflow for moving applicants through the pipeline. Additional features such as single-click links for syndicating a job posting, and being able to set permissions for each job on the back-end, are incredibly useful as well.

Nachteile: There is a lot of scrolling-- scrolling down lists of candidates, scrolling down candidate applications. When you are dealing with hundreds of applicants, it can be difficult to track which applications you have read and those you haven't.

von Workable Software an 26.4.2019

Thanks for your feedback! In terms of scrolling through candidates, I recommend reaching out to support@workable.com and they can help to optimize your pipeline. Alternatively, we have a webinar on Perfecting your Workable Pipeline: https://help.workable.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016241153--Video-Webinar-Perfecting-your-Workable-pipeline

• Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Mohamed B.
BPA Consultant
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

"Very good Value for Money"

Kommentare: the System is very good and affordable for small and medium and maybe some large companies, it will make life easier for recruiters and fasten the process, but if you need more Analysis, reports and also if you have complex requirements for hiring process & stages it will aim for other ATS
the System features is developing which is something exciting.

Vorteile: 1- Reasonable price compared to other ATS
2- Easy to use Software that doesn't need much training and easy navigation around the System.
3- availability of trial period which is not the case with other ATS
4- automate the publishing of job vacancies on free and premium sites as well
5- customizable pipeline.
6- Chrome browser extinsion which I didn't see in most ATS.
7- Auto screening process based on the criteria defined for the Job.
8- Interview Management, from Calendaring to scoring and Qualifying the candidate
9- easy integration through APIs with other systems for on boarding and HRMS enrollment

Nachteile: 1- job stages not customizable per job title so all jobs will follow same stages
2- Reporting isn't very good as customization is limited.
3- Candidate Rating needs enhancement, it cannot be only about thumbs up or down

• Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Diego S.
Recruiting Manager
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2016

"Great Tool -- Some Room for Improvement"

Kommentare: Workable is a great tool for tracking and building out recruitment funnels. There are some irregularities, such as issues where LinkedIn profile duplicates are not recognized when uploading a candidate via a link. With a large team, this adds an extra step to every upload by needing to double-check the system for a candidate prior to making an upload. Room for Improvement: Build out the Chrome extension to immediately recognize duplicates straight from the browser.

Vorteile: * Able to build out recruiting funnels/hiring process.
* Wide variety of analytics to track recruiting KPIs.
* Candidates can easily be tracked throughout the process.
* Quickly pull up social media information.

Nachteile: * Gmail conversations do not always sync, which leaves you needing to use Workable.
* Duplicates are not recognized by the system.
* Social media information is not always accurate.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Taylor I.
Human Resource Generalist
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2018

"Workable review"

Vorteile: Workable is extremely easy to use. The features built in are very self explanatory and the job boards are top notch.

Nachteile: Everything seems to be coming at a price now. Workable started off as one of the most truly affordable ATS systems. They have not always been the first ATS to the table when introducing new functionality, but they seem to do a good job with it. However, they have been taking away portions of the product that were initially available, which comes off as greedy. Customer service is incredibly inflexible at times, which is quite frustrating for a company that has been with them for so long.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Recruitment Solutions Consultant / Sales
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2019

"One of the best ATS for small and medium sized companies"

Kommentare: The product was of great help while we were rapidly expanding without a structure to our hiring. Workable allowed us to customize the job flow as we required

Vorteile: The tool has been a great asset for your organization. it allows us to pick and customize the modules that we want to use and expand as we need. We also love the attention to detail and their understanding of the recruitment process. Features like easy sharing of profiles with hiring managers, candidate feedback and tracking have been built with great care and thought. Its made our recruiters work a lot easier

Nachteile: The software has certain drawbacks when implemented at a large scale. The ATS might not be the easiest to scale and minor bugs can be found occasionally.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Matt P.
CFO
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"Great Platfrom for Internal Recruting"

Kommentare: I have been using Workable for many years, at several different companies and can not say enough great things about this product. Its UI is fantastic, integration with sites such as indeed, monster etc. are seamless and have many other integrations are great.

Vorteile: What is there not to like. Pros
1. Low cost
2. Easy integration with O365 and Google
3. Collaboration/team sharing of information on candidates
4. Great UI
5. Easy integration to Co. website
6. Easy posting to both free and paid job boards

Nachteile: Cons
1. must be a premium license holder for some of the functionality and integrations and the price change is rather large moving from one license type to another.
2. no way to countersign offer letter
3. Would be nice if they could handle onboarding as well as an add on feature.

von Workable Software an 21.8.2019

Thanks for your feedback! It's always great to hear about people who've used Workable at several companies.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019