Über Workable

Workable ist die beliebteste Recruiting-Software, auf die mehr als 6000 Unternehmen vertrauen, um ihre Einstellungsprozesse zu optimieren.

Erfahre mehr über Workable

Easy integration with O365 and Google. Collaboration/team sharing of information on candidates.

The tone was downright rude. Because we don't need anything too complicated, we decided to move to another ATS with a slightly lower cost.

Bewertungen zu Workable

Workable hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 452 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Workable bereits verwendet?

Courtney
Courtney
Director of People Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great System, needs a few tweaks to be perfect

Kommentare: It's been great, the system is good, has a few things it could improve on but a good system.

This system has really been great for us. It is easy to create jobs, post, and make notes throughout the process.

Needs a better way for merging candidates from indeed, they get different email addresses so really causes a problem in our system. Need to be able to attach several reqs to one and clear they are together. Indeed integration is wonky, have issues with our jobs being seen but get far better results with a direct link. Ease of seeing things, if notes are so long hard to get to what is needed.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thank you for your feedback! It was shared with your Account Manager. We're glad that you've found Workable to be a great system.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Recruiting has never been easier and more efficient!

Kommentare: Workable was able to fix a few issues. Excellent work, in my opinion. Online Video Interview and Online Assessment Test services have already been incorporated, and this was undoubtedly one of the tool's most significant enhancements. As a result, when you purchase the ATS, you get both services for free.

One of the most useful features of Workable is the ability to take notes at any point along the way. You may use Workable to send and receive candidate emails through the system, including a notifications page that functions something like a telephone. It has several AI integrations.

As Workable is still a relatively young ATS that requires updates and a little of effort, reporting and other more complicated functionalities are a bit limited. Workable isn't the best choice if you want a tool that can do whatever you want it to.

Akshay
Team Lead in Kanada
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

An exceptional HR tool that free's up time!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Workable’s got the muscle for recruiting, giving you all the sourcing and team-work options without a hassle. It does hit the wallet hard and might box you in a bit, but it’s a solid pick if you want everything HR in one spot.

The sticker price is steep for the small business crowd, especially if you’re eyeing extras. It can be a tight fit if you’re into custom setups, and the automation can trip up sometimes, missing that human touch. If English isn’t your first language, you might struggle a bit, and good luck making sense of their bills.

Mariam
Mariam
Marketing in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for big businesses

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Not meant for small businesses owners and not many options

Could be better for small businesses and give more options

Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Workable is an outstanding system for your recruitment needs

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

1. Very proficient ATS 2. Clean dashboard 3. Smooth navigation 4. Easy integration

1. Seeks a lot of bandwidth 2. Resume search is not good 3. Tagging needs to improve

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Workable for Web Developers

It's a great centralized repository for job listings, apart from linkedin. The user interface is simple and easy to use. It gives you customised real time job alerts too.

It has a limited free trial and with time the job market is becoming very competitive so you cannot rely on single platform to find jobs.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We truly appreciate your positive review and are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our software. If you have any further comments or suggestions, feel free to share. We're here to provide the best experience for our users. Thanks again!

Merihan
Recruiter in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

one of the best ATS for Professional recruiting

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am super happy with workable as a senior recruiter , very well organised with good cost

-good for job posting on relevant job boards -using templates makes it more easy -can be used on mobile apps which makes it effecient -good for documentation and montitoring pipeline -ability to use bulk emails to applicants -integration with email and calandar which saves us time

-not so much editing options for job posting -challenging with the referral employee bonus -those who refer the candidates must also track the status of the application

Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Really good experience. One must try to use it.

It's user friendly. Any once can learn it quiclkly.

Payroll management, I like less because it's bit confusining.

Mallex
Freelancer in Tansania
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My freelancing Experience with Workable

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Working as a freelancer, workable helped me to assist many HRs in recruiting talents from globe. So, the ability to connect clients from all over the world is what makes me to like this software. Also, it's cool features than are intuitive for anyone make me still love it.

Sometimes Jobs are not really, so failure to filter real and fake job posts in this platform is not stable yet.

Liam
Liam
Digital Marketing in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really good tool to manage recruitment

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Makes hiring really simple, managing and automating the entire process

Was hard to see where certain applications came from.

Yara
Human Resources Manager in Jordanien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps apply governance and transparency standards during all stages of employment

Kommentare: We have achieved many benefits from using Workable, as it enabled us to access the best experiences that we need directly, as we can publish on various platforms in the way we see fit, and we can receive applications directly, sort them, call candidates for interviews, and manage interviews and evaluations during them transparently.

Workable enables us to adhere to governance during all stages of employment, and the smooth and organized procedures enable us to choose the appropriate candidate with full transparency. It's great that Workable integrates with all the different recruitment sites, especially Linked, which simplifies job posting procedures by our team without incurring additional costs. The procedures for receiving and collecting applications are done automatically, where I can extract status reports at any time, which show a summary of the number of applicants, their names, other years, and many other details that can be shown as needed. Workable helps us a lot during the screening of applicants to prepare a list of candidates, as we can exclude those who do not meet the conditions easily, and extract a list of the best applicants. Workable enables us to send acceptance and rejection notices to applicants, and we can also schedule and schedule interviews. It is also great that during the interviews we can create a file for each applicant and include all the documents he submitted with the interview evaluation.

As for my experience with Workable, I was able to interact with all the tools easily, and did not face any difficulties.

Corinna
TA Lead in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simplifies recruitment!

Kommentare: When I joined the company 1.5 years ago, I was working in a chaotic way to deal with managers, candidates and reports which were all over the place. We now have a system that allows us to deliver a seamless experience and track and source candidates. We are still heavily reliant on agencies which we are trying to change but at least we can gather information in the system to keep on top of this. Workable is such a great plug and play method and setting this up was extremely easy and building our careers page worked effectively too. We are able to make changes quite quickly which is great. It is a little expensive compared to other recruitment systems but the AI aspect of the tool is what you need and pay for which is fantastic.

We love the simplicity of workable. Our business was dealing with approvals and candidates manually using docusign and our email. It is great that the business have fully onboarded using the system which we use end to end from approval all the way through to offer. It provides a seamless and quick response for candidates allowing us to maintain great candidate and hiring manager experience.

We would like a little more super user functionality added within the approval and offer process to tailor it to our business but it does not create much pain. We are a small business that is evolving slowly and trying to build more mature capability in recruitment as a whole.

Tiffany
Talent Acquisition Associate Specialist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Workable is easy for everyone to use!

Kommentare: Workable has been great. definitely one of the most intuitive ATS that i've ever worked with. It's easy to onboard our hiring managers into the system too because everything is right there for them:
clear toolbar, comment, evaluate, and so much more.

The customizability of everything that Workable has makes the experience for the candidate so smooth. We can find out what information we're looking for right in the application. Reviewing, sharing, evaluating candidates have never been easier! The timeline tells you all the communication and actions taken with the candidate and the tabs organize the topic so that you can easily see all evaluations at once. Integration with Outlook/Microsoft 365 has made my workflow so smooth as well. Customer support is also SO helpful whenever I have a question, I know someone will be able to help me with it.

There are a few features I wish Workable had. 1. while we are able to have the candidate's first name and last name, there is no placeholder for preferred names (Johnathan Smith's first name will always be Johnathan unless we manually type "John" or something else.) 2. A place where we can send a link to a sourced candidate's application instead of creating a separate google doc with their information or filling out the application on their behalf. ICIMS has a way to send a personalized link and login to candidates to see their application + fill in blanks.

Antwort von Workable Software

Wonderful detail, thanks Tiffany. Will roll the preferred name and custom link ideas to product. You're also welcome to suggest them directly in our customer community: https://community.workable.com/ideas . Appreciate your feedback and support!

Caleb
Administrator, HRIS and Payroll in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Cost Effective

Kommentare: It's a good company and a good platform that is easy to use. If you are looking for a more cost effective option and are okay with losing some of the features you would get with a bigger ATS, Workable is a good choice. They do focus on rolling out new features and I am excited to see what happens next with them.

Very easy to use system, and the interfaces are intuitive for admins, users, and applicants. Each job goes out to 12 free job boards and candidates find it very easy to apply. Also allows candidates to apply with LinkedIn. Tracking of candidates through each job process is very easy with the "Bins" that peoples can flow through. Email templates, interview templates help keep the process simple and effective. Workable allows for each integration with HRIS, screening tools, and other interfaces.

Not much customization available depending on the price point you are willing to pay. More of an out-of-box software and does not allow the flexibility you would see with some other bigger ATS's. Some features you

Madelin
Recruiting Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My favorite ATS so far!

Kommentare: The ease of use allows me to track my applicants in the most effective way. Workable saves me time in recruiting, with the options of templates, background checks, assessments, and other integrations.

I really enjoy the ease of use. Everything is laid out in such a way, that you can navigate easily. I've trained a few people to use Workable, and they picked it up quickly. They also have many integrations that improve the value. The customizable pipeline is great, and they offer templates you can write, or use their provided ones. They have the option to drag and drop a resume, which will upload a candidate. I use this feature frequently and it is the quickest and most effective I've seen. Overall, Workable has the features I want most in an ATS.

The reporting is not my favorite. They have many options for reports, but you cannot customize all of them, which makes it harder to track the lead sources in depth. I wish there was a better rating system, currently, I can do thumbs up or thumbs down, but I find many candidates don't fall into either of those two categories.

Kayla
Senior Business Partnerships Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes hiring more organized

Kommentare: I have had a good experience, and it's clear that it isn't as biased as some applicant tracking software in terms of scanning for keywords or making it too easy to bulk discount applications based on bogus criteria that might be inaccurately flagged by algorithms. It simply makes it easy for humans to do the work.

I appreciate that you can see the number of candidates at each stage of the hiring process, send email through the tool, and follow a conversation from end to end. I like that you can bulk email applicants. I appreciate that applicants can apply via different websites and it shows up in one place, and that they can take shortcuts like pre-filling with their LinkedIn profile.

I dislike how, even after many years of using the tool, I still don't know how to log in from the website, I can only reach it from a link in my email. It seems like they don't want to make it easy to see all the roles you're hiring for or have hired for in the past. I don't like how it seems so easy to accidentally bulk email the wrong candidates, or email a candidate when you intended to leave an internal note.

Joey
Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clean Design / Terrible Company

Kommentare: I started a trial to find out how Workable could benefit our business and needless to say, I was unable to complete the Trial because I was asked to provide a Utility Bill or "Other business documentation" that includes my business address. Upon providing Paychex Invoices and Employment Tax Forms (sent directly from the state) that they ("Workable") will not be able to approve my job postings based on their guidelines and that this was their final decision. It seemed like Workable would have been a great choice if you can get past the verification process. Below is the email I was sent. "
Hello Joey,
We have passed this business documentation to our technical team for review. They have come back to us and based on the information provided, they will not be able to approve your postings again based on their guidelines. This is their final decision in regards to the jobs on the account, unfortunately. In our experience, it is unlikely there are any changes that will bring it within our guidelines for publication. In this case, it would be best to try posting on the job boards directly. I am sorry I can't be more helpful in this case. Juan
Workable Customer Support"

The overall look and feel of the interface is clean and easy to navigate. The pricing seems to be on the fair side.

Regardless of being a paying customer, you receive terrible customer service. The company cannot be relied on if you run into any troubles with their system, actually reaching someone capable of assisting you is near impossible. Last email from this company has been included in my comments.

Taylor
Human Resource Generalist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Workable review

Workable is extremely easy to use. The features built in are very self explanatory and the job boards are top notch.

Everything seems to be coming at a price now. Workable started off as one of the most truly affordable ATS systems. They have not always been the first ATS to the table when introducing new functionality, but they seem to do a good job with it. However, they have been taking away portions of the product that were initially available, which comes off as greedy. Customer service is incredibly inflexible at times, which is quite frustrating for a company that has been with them for so long.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for recruiting, not so great for reporting

Being cloud based this allows remote teams to collaborate on recruitment.

The format of the published jobs is standard so very like ability to brand or bespoke the pages.Reporting was a pain. Tracking links for the origins of the applications did not work all the time and was misreporting often with linkedin ads showing as website or google. Getting the information out on reporting was also hard as it had to be exported in order to work with it and link back to clients' paid ads on linkedin

Matt
CFO in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Platfrom for Internal Recruting

Kommentare: I have been using Workable for many years, at several different companies and can not say enough great things about this product. Its UI is fantastic, integration with sites such as indeed, monster etc. are seamless and have many other integrations are great.

What is there not to like. Pros 1. Low cost 2. Easy integration with O365 and Google 3. Collaboration/team sharing of information on candidates 4. Great UI 5. Easy integration to Co. website 6. Easy posting to both free and paid job boards

Cons 1. must be a premium license holder for some of the functionality and integrations and the price change is rather large moving from one license type to another. 2. no way to countersign offer letter 3. Would be nice if they could handle onboarding as well as an add on feature.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback! It's always great to hear about people who've used Workable at several companies.

Arun
Arun
Founder and COO in USA

Used workable as user for over 2 years. Generally a good experience.

Generally a good software for recruiting except for timeline and dates. Easy to use and handle.

What I dislike and face difficulty is the historical timeline. The software does not indicate the historical date of submittal or date of comment/note. It just says 10 days back or 1 year back (Which may be approximate) . Dont have exact date to pull up candidate email from the outlook if needed ! Also if you reply to a workable email message the reply is partially cutoff and does not appear on work

Maria
Customer Support Representative in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good starting ATS for a small/medium size startup.

Kommentare: In general, workable was a good tool to use and I think it helped us get of the ground when we started designing our recruitment department and processes. I would have liked a little more support from their team and them being able to innovate and integrate news features much faster than what they did.

Workable was the first solution that we found as an ATS for our recruitment process. It was good and solid for what we needed at that moment. It was straightforward and easy to manage. It provided several integrations to maintain a good workflow in our process

We found ourselves having to do a lot of manual work instead of automatizations. It was a work in progress and they couldn't add many of the features that we wanted at that time.

Antwort von Workable Software

Appreciate the feedback! Innovation is core to Workable and we're always expanding our product offering!

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very well designed recruitment management tool

Kommentare: Very well-designed, easy to use recruitment management tool. Has given us visibility at every stage of process

Intuitive to use. Easy to manage even when juggling lots of applications. Good inbox layout and workflow through hiring process works well. Filters are useful feature as well..

Really not much to criticize - I've used a lot of these types of applications and this one is probably the most intuitive to use. Occasionally small lag when jumping from jobs to people lists - but this is minor.

Antwort von Workable Software

Glad to hear you like Workable's design! We strongly believe in user-focused product design.

Allan
Human Resources in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good ATS for your Recruitment Department

Kommentare: Workable was good to start with. It definitely helped us get going with the whole recruiting process for our company. Price was also reasonable for what the product had to offer. I can't complain on the time we used it.

I liked that it helped us start our recruiting department from scratch and it was easy to use. It helps you organize and keep track of candidates and their information.

I did not like that it lacked features like having its own built in video conference tool for international interview. Also, I never fully knew what the tool was capable of doing. Instructions and training were very basic.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback! We're always expanding our product offering and creating new training materials to help customers optimize their recruitment process.

Ana Sofia
Senior Recruiter in Portugal
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Plataform

Kommentare: I have solved the easy way to see the all scenario of a candidate. All the information is displayed and using # we can quickly understand the status of the candidate.

Lack of crashes and quick plataform, easy to integrate and takes minutes to create profiles. We are able to delete status etc. Great

The process was very easy and its intuitive.