MedEvolve

MedEvolve Bewertungen

von MedEvolve

I work with MedEvolve every day!

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Cydni S.
Coding Specialist
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love this program. I have been using it for almost five years now! The scheduling is super easy. Creating new patients and searching for existing patients is a breeze. I work in the control function mostly posting charges for all the doctors, and I feel that it is very user friendly. They have great customer service...any time I have any trouble I always get a quick response via email or a phone call from really nice representatives.

Nachteile: Every once in a while the check eligibility function on insurances freezes up and I get knocked out of MedEvolve and have to log back in, but other than that I don't have any major issues/cons with this product!

Works well for our expanding clinic.

Diana G.

Vorteile: I am responsible for training employees to use MedEvolve in our clinic. This program is extremely easy to teach/learn, no matter previous computer experience.

Nachteile: I am still being told MedEvolve they can not do an update to their system to hide errors or outdated information (i.e., insurance plans that assimilate continuously, duplicate referring physician profiles, etc). We do review new systems that come out to stay current on what is on the market and, while MedEvolve remains our choice, every other system we have looked at is able to perform this service. Our system is full of errors that I can not hide from the user group to keep them from choosing wrong information.

I've been using this system for almost 7 years & I love that it is easy to learn & use!

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Barbara H.
Insurance/Billing Department

Kommentare: A working knowledge of billing - posting - of patient charges- Insurance payments -Patient payments!

Vorteile: That when there is an issue - help is just a phone call or an email away. The support team is always willing to go the extra mile to help with any situations even when it is an IT issue or our EMR is the culprit. The support team again is great-they explain and teach and help - they deserve a GOLD star.

Nachteile: That we have to have 2 systems ie:EMR. It is very frustrating to have to work within two different systems and unfortunately the EMR we have is going away so we will no longer have medevolve in a few months.

A good PM program that has the potential to be even better.

Jeannie H.
Practice Mgr
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: When the support staff answers the tech support line. Can usually get an immediate resolution to an issue. Which is extremely important.

Nachteile: No longer having Word/Excel capabilities was a huge mistake in my opinion. The custom reporting capability is still very limited & most times extremely difficult to set up a report. Too many different areas to determine if where should try making a report from. Reports, Account Analysis or Data Mining.

have been with MedEvolve for many years, support has changed greatly since the beginning years.

Robyn C.
Administrator
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: before going with MedEvolve we did all our claims on paper and kept paper ledgers for statement purposes. Looked at several software systems back in 2002 and MedEvolve was the easiest to use and reports were many

Vorteile: ease of use - billing software is very good and easy to learn. Appointment scheduling pretty good, don't like the new changes though

Nachteile: reports can be a little tricky- lost a report due to an update that I have used since day 1 - sent an email 3/13/17, case 96021, and no one has ever gotten back with me ??? Also had someone working on an issue with an appointment type not transferring to GMed a month ago and still not resolved

Operator friendly

Sharon M.
CDT, MA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used the system for almost 6 years before our company opted for another software. To say the least, I'm disappointed in the friendliness of the new software. It is a huge learning curve and we have to log into their server first, then log in again for the actual program. Once in the systemt there are two window to manipulate to use the system. I'm not sure what we're doing!

Vorteile: System prompts you to the next field, one window to work from. I like the multiview window. Thanks!

Nachteile: No cons for me! I didn't use the biling part of the system, so I'm not much help there. I used account info, prescription and schedule.

MedEvovle

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Cynthia P.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the ease of the charge posting and case management for different body parts that we in the ortho practice need to be able to specify.

Nachteile: My least favorite part of this software would be the use of AR table. Once you go into view an account you have to reset your parameters all over. Also account analysis was built to run more specific reports, however I feel the more specific you get the report comes back with nothing after several minutes of loading.

Could use some improvement...

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Melissa J.
Insurance Specialist
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, a good product!

Vorteile: It helps our office organize appointments for multiple doctors. I love how they added the color change feature to the insurance when it's active (green) or inactive (red.) Very easy to spot a bad insurance from the scheduler.

Nachteile: It freezes up on me sometimes and kicks me out. I wish it would organize fee schedules for each carrier so we could calculate estimates for patients immediately instead of having an off-site benefits verifier...

MedEvolve is very user friendly and easy to understand!

Nicole S.
Ophthalmic Coding Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am easily able to process hundreds of charges on a daily basis to maintain the revenue flow for our practice.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to operate and navigate through the system! The ease of generating reports (including data mining) is greatly appreciated!

Nachteile: My one thing I don't really care for is that when I have charges in my inbound queue I cannot always attach them to pull through...I have to do a manual post to make sure the charges attach to the right line item.

Changes have been made so it's taking some getting used to.

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Toby H.
Office Admin

Vorteile: The software is no problem. It's very user-friendly and easy to learn. It shows up in red anything you forgot to put in that's needed to be what the software is designed for. We have had newly come on board that has picked up learning it within a days time with my problem.

Nachteile: Software is not a problem. I just like being able to call and talk to someone instead of waiting on a reply from an email.

GREAT.

Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Pat E.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Input is user friendly
It's easy to manuver between the patient acccounts, tables and applications without opening/closing

Nachteile: 1. Need more user flexibility in generating custom reports vs having to submit a request get a quote - sometimes it is a time sensitive issue
2. Lack of user's ability to add claim rules that may apply to specific healthplans
3. Issues with modifying appointment templates

It isn't as user friendly as other systems I've worked on, but overall it is a decent program

Melody M.
Office Manager/Biller

Vorteile: Electronic posting is easy and takes seconds. Reports from electronic posting are immediately available and easy to access.

Nachteile: Issues with the system not billing tertiary insurance have been brought up several times and not resolved. Reporting isn't user friendly at all and difficult to navigate between different reporting capabilities and get consistent numbers.

Good program although a little sluggish for the cost

Lena B.
Practice Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use compared to others

Vorteile: Great features, it really does a lot for you! But you need enough training
Uses for all persons in the team, probably best for large users, we are a small practice so we do not have enough people for all tasks etc.

Nachteile: Slowness and sluggishness are a problem right now... It was not always so...
The support team "ticket" system is a pain!

Good product for revenue cycle management

Bewertet am 26.1.2018
Tl P.
Director of Outpatient Business Development
Medizinische Praxis, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Web enabled product and easy to use. We use their billing module only for revenue cycle management. They do have a robust scheduling and analytics module

Nachteile: The documentation module doesn't have the necessary functionalities to meet the CMS requirements for outpatient rehab clinics.

I think it's functional but its UI could be improved to feel more 2018.

Jennifer W.
Coder

Vorteile: It is pretty simple and self explanatory. Posting charges is quick and to the point. Doesn't crash often.

Nachteile: I don't like the cases. I don't like how we have so many cases with so many body parts and I want to condense them but MedEvolve doesn't let me delete them.

User Frienfly

Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Sydney F.
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Sometime servers are down and updates can cause bugs. Mostly have liked using software and it does the job well

Vorteile: Very user friendly
Easy to input patient information and insurance plans.

Nachteile: Reports are difficult to set up by yourself.
Always need help. Standar reports are good

Overall I'm pleased with the service.

Donna W.
front office
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: VERY, user friendly, easy to navigate and train others to use daily, easy to add, change, or update patients information.

Nachteile: Statements to patients are not easy to read, patients are constantly complaining that they cannot see the payments that they made.

Have had good experience with software. User friendly. Sometimes there are glitches.

Bewertet am 17.7.2017
Sydney F.
Billing Manager( previous office manager)

Kommentare: ease of use

Vorteile: Ease of use.. user friendly. Ease of coding tools and pop up ICD-10 and CPT coding.
Very easy to teach others to input PHI data

Nachteile: reports... pivot tables they are difficult to set up but staff is very helpful when reports are requested

Great Program

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Sheri S.
Billing Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having a great support team makes it so easy. If there is a problem or question, they are very helpful and quick to respond.

Vorteile: Very user friendly. Support is exceptional

Nachteile: Nothing. I have 0 complaints and we have used this program for about 4 years

There has been a lot of issues

Scott M.
Patient serv rep

Vorteile: Easy user friendly, most are very quick to learn would have liked a little more training when we started.

Nachteile: lOTS OF ISSUES, constant updates that seem to make the system worse. Lots of things we where never shown with the system.

MedEvolve is fairly easy to learn and use

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Stacy M.
Surgery Scheduler
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easier to do my job

Vorteile: very visual and easy to understand, many different ways to do the same functions so you can use your own preferences and are not stuck using just one way of working

Nachteile: I feel like I could use more hot keys so the mouse isn't used so much on everything. No other issues I have come across.

Simple to work with. Integration with Phoenix does not always work well.

Eric D.
Network Engineer

Vorteile: User interface is easy for end users to understand
User creation and administration is easy to use and teach to others

Nachteile: Does not integrate with Phoenix flawlessly, There are times where support intervention is required to get schedules to properly sync into phoenix