Über eVetPractice

Cloudbasiertes Praxismanagementsystem in den USA, das Kliniken jeder Größe unterstützt. Einfach zu bedienen und kostengünstig.

Erfahre mehr über eVetPractice

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie eVetPractice bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kaitlin S.
Administrative Assistant in USA

Evet review

Kommentare: I would give overall
A 9 out of 10

I like that it's cloud based and once you learn it, it's pretty simple. There are things that need to be updated, though.

Glitches. Inability to customize. Slow at times.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your review with the veterinary community!

Michael S.
Owner and Practice Manager in USA

Pleased with eVetPractice

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with eVetPractice since we began using it in May 2018. We tried several other programs when we decided to go with a coud-based program, and we are glad that we chose eVetPractice. While no program is perfect, we feel that eVetPractice is the best option for our growing 3-doctor practice.

eVetPractice is very user-friendly and intuitive. When we onboard new team members, they usually pick things up within the first two weeks.

The reporting features of eVetPractice are far from perfect. Basic reports are OK, but if you are trying to run detailed reports for accounting and tracking a wide variety of KPIs, this part of eVet will frustrate you.

Karen M.
Hospital Administrator in USA
Tierarzt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not as functional as expected

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Honestly would never have changed from Avimark had I realized the accounting and reporting issues.

I love the fact that the software is web-based and accessible from anywhere including a cell phone if needed. It is also great that most everything can be done from within the same PMS, ie: text, email, online portal etc.

The accounting is horrible. It is near unusable to reconcile your daily charges. It is difficult to asses the client account history, DVM production is skewed as it adds every item to production whether the client has left the building or not. The reporting is in o order. At all. To enter your profit centers is ridiculous as they appear in random order, different every report.

Daphne T.
Owner/Veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best cloud-based veterinary software I have tried

Kommentare: It's been very positive. I used three other cloud-based softwares before evet, and wasn't happy with them. I am happy with evet.

It is easy to set up and customer support is very helpful. They are constantly improving the product and adding new features, and they take recommendations from current users.

There are a lot of clicks involved to do one thing.

David K.
Veterinary Owner in USA

Overall a good product

Kommentare: Overall, I'm fairly satisfied. I believe eVet is working to improve but I may have been expecting more than what I should have been.

Integration was fairly smooth but getting used to the program was difficult. The fact that we were still using paper-heavy solutions at the time actually helped. The cloud-based process is good. Updates from eVet are easy and frequent. The customer service is responsive and easy. I like the ability of customer service to go into the software to see exactly what we are having problems with. I think it is, overall, pretty intuitive.

The practice management reports are not great. I think Avimark has great practice management reports. Since both programs are owned by the same company I would have thought that eVet would have investigated Avimarks best parts and modeled after them. I love the fact that you offer a voting process for requested updates but the process is a bit confusing to me.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your review with the veterinary community!

Joanna T.

Dwindling Positives

Kommentare: When starting with eVetPractice, knew it was a newer software and maybe not be as robust as others, but had high expectations of improvements based on marketing. Few changes have been made. There are many things that have been known issues for years for lots of users, but no changes for those major flaws. Feel as if eVet has failed to keep its promises regarding improvements, flexibility, and frequency of meaningful updates based on customer feedback. Believe that since being purchased by Henry Schein, it has gone even more downhill. Less to like, lack of changes, lack of improvements, lack of responsiveness. Because of these reasons, the few things that were liked, are dwindling.

User permissions, remote access and restrictions, time clock, distributor integrations for inventory, ability to toggle on or off lots of things (even small details), quick check out, integration with CareCredit, integration with outside and in house labs.

Reports, Financials, Label Printer Integration, lack of frequent, meaningful updates, inability to alter inventory/medical details without involving financial components (must void payment and reprocess to make any changes), lagging, old “look”, difficult to navigate and succinctly review medical records, requires so many button clicks, lack of frequent time stamping, lab results “fall off” the recently run page after a certain number, inflexibility of whiteboard utilization or options, inability to enact mass changes with inventory, clients, or patients.

Ashley P.

Relatively User-friendly PMS for a Reasonable Price

Kommentare: Would like more integration, good customer service, seems to be pretty intuitive, also seems easy to accidently move or delete things, on a day to day basis we enjoy the system.

Cloud-based, customer service is quick and helpful, appt scheduling is pretty seamless, we can make our own forms to fit our clinic's needs, continually making updates, seems to take our opinions into consideration,

Boarding calendar, returning items or editing receipts takes a lot of steps, too easy to accidentally move things, should require a pets name to make an appointment, inventory needs some tweaks to account for damaged product we are requesting credit for, have been unable to do electronic forms on Chromebooks since a recent update

Tami W.

Good basic software

Kommentare: We overall like the product. There have been bugs to work out. I wish that the company would solve actual problems instead of moving things around.

The best part about the software is the price

Report options are lacking it would be nice to have greater flexibility in what reports you were able to run. For many things it seems like you have to click through about 5-6 different screens and popups to get where you want to go.

Kathy B.

We love eVet Practice!

Kommentare: Overall we've had a wonderful experience with eVetPractice. Any time we have a problem, we hope on the chat and a support staff member is with us within a few minutes. They are knowledgeable and always work to solve our problems, no matter how long it takes.

eVet is super user friendly and easy to use. We did have a few hiccups with the integration, but it was fixed very easily. I love that it is cloud based, which made it super easy for me to access while I was working from home during COVID. I also like that I can customize our schedule with different colors to help with organization.

With our old system if two people were making an appointment at the same time, there would be a notice in a time slot that an appointment was in progress. That is one feature I wish we had. Also, we do miss some of the different reports. There were a few reports in our old system that provided the exact information we were looking for.

Lisa S.
Lisa S.
DVM owner in USA

Best bang for the buck

Kommentare: Probabaly the thing that has been the very most valuable is the ability to live chat with customer support. I also appreciate the no-fine-print subscription fees.

I love the cloud based accessibility! I also love being almost completely paperless. Integrated ordering thru MWI and rep is a a time saver. Easy to modify templates for email communications, practice documents, and SOAP notes. Payment processing integration helps streamline the check-out processs and eliminate manual entry errors. QBO integration is a plus. The cost compared to competitors was a big factor in my decision - value for the money.

Initial inventory setup was a bit painful and I ended up needing to back track to correct some errors due to some lack of information in initial training.

Antwort von Covetrus

Thank you for your detailed review, Dr. Shumate! Thank you for choosing eVetPractice to run your veterinary business.

Sandra J.
owner in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Evet is a great option for the price

Kommentare: Overall we have been very happy with our choice! The tech team is not only polite and responsive, they are amazing!

What we love about Evet is that, unlike Avimark, it doesn't just shut down and no inhouse server to worry about. Also, we really love the real time updates - seemless!

So, we run an all-exotics veterinary hospital. From the very beginning, we knew that no veterinary software was going to be made for "us". However, for the ease of making something work for us, we chose Evet. THe software was relatively easy to change to fit our needs. There have been many challenges that make Evet frustrating. We run business so differently than companion practices, use different products, rarely use pet insurances or wellness plans. So, you can see that all of those great Evet programs and uses are useless to us. We have asked for lots and lots of updates over the last couple of years, and we probably won't see them implemented because companion practices make up for of a constituency than we do....

Carole S.

eVet Review

Kommentare: Love it compared to other programs we’ve used. It’s reasonably good, some parts are really excellent. This is a fabulous program. Not every program will do everything, but this comes closest for our needs.

It’s cloud based, very user friendly, can speak to live body when needed, great keeping track on the computer instead of paper, covers our needs extremely well. We love that it’s always improving.

Reminders don’t have appointment times, very constant common complaint from clients. Hate the Knowledge Base, not written for regular user, reads as if written for those that already know the program, things aren’t explained well, difficult finding anything in it, then the information isn’t there. Reports can be difficult to figure out how to use, “toggle”, definitions of the different reports, etc. Really want to see last payment date and amount for each client when running A/R aging reports. Do not care for some of the tech help…regardless of user’s computer knowledge, they should be taken seriously and with a helpful attitude, not one that the program is right and the user is wrong…it’s ok to be wrong, be nice when pointing it out.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

Steven G.
Veterinarian/owner in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Evet Practice Review from a solo practitioner.

Kommentare: In general technical support has been good and very responsive. The setup when I initially went to even brutal. It took many hours on my part getting things set up. I am not sure I would have gone through with Evet had I known that.

Integration with many other apps, lab equipment.

Very inefficient. It takes a million clicks to get anything done. Also, the inventory section is awful. It should alert at low inventory and not allow a charge to be put through on a zero inventory item. Improvements seem to come slowly. Recently there have been aesthetic changes but not much that truly improves the functionality of the software.

Amy P.
owner in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review of EVET software for equine veterinary practice

Kommentare: Overall good. However I have been requesting changes for the last 3 years that have still not been addressed. There needs to be an autosave feature for the feee typing in the medical record- if the software loses connection (no offline option) I lose all my work. I don't know why this is so difficult to add. Better features for downloading images. Frustrated by small changes to the look of the platform when functionality for some important issues is still lacking - would rather see that developed

Great platform. Very easy to use and a lot of helpful features for medical records and client communication. Have tried others and this one is definitely the most user friendly in my opinion. Very comprehensive .

Not very user friendly on image capture, storage of images and word platform. My practice is advanced diagnostics and based on images and this has been difficult with the software. There is no way to work offline and there is no "auto save" feature so I have lost work many times when losing internet connection at a farm. Have requested changes but still nothing.

Shonna H.

eVet/Cornerstone Software

Kommentare: We love the fact that some of our staff can work from home, catching up on medical records, making phone calls, work within the system, etc....

We love the fact that eVet is cloud base and has a chat button. We do not have to spend a lot of time on the phone trying to get help with certain issues/situations.

Improvements: REPORTS (detail information). This is the one that thing that drives me crazy about eVet. You can not get detailed information for the clinic without spending A LOT of time trying to piece reports together. It would be nice if eVet could produce a monthly dashboard report like Cornerstone use to do for us. I feel like the report department lacks a lot of attention. It is so frustrating when you can't run a 6 month report because it is to much information and the software crashes. We would like to run a sales report on Dental Procedures for the month, you can't do that very well because of the way inventory, procedure and packages are set up. Daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly data reports that are needed for a practice is just not easy to get. I would like to hope in the future that eVet will spend a little bit more time on the report department so clinics can monitor their growth. I like the idea that the reports are pdf or excel, however the excel can be frustrating at times. The way reports converts over is not always simple. I have spent a lot of time learning excel and pivot tables due to eVet and still not get information needed. Treatment Plans: Why do the treatment plans have to break down per category? This is NOT very professional and can be so confusing to clients. Service/Inventory should just be line by line. Clean, simple and easy to discuss with clients. We waste a lot of time explaining why the TP looks the way it does.

Lauren S.
Veterinary technician in USA

Basic software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I think it’s a great program to use, I don’t think it’s bad at all, there are definitely worse. You can teach anyone probably in a day or two. It’s very self explanatory. Coming from Cornerstone I picked it up in about a day, convenient to use.

What I like best is it’s easy to use and figure out. I had only used cornerstone before and it’s similar. I’ve only used AVImark for a few days, I find it harder that EVetPractice. I do enjoy some features, like how you can easily access the invoicing from more than one place, making notes are easy, editing is easy, and understanding the schedule/scheduling is VERY easy. Emailing medical records and estimates is a really cool feature. You can even save formats of what document you are sending.

Some of my issues, there aren’t as many features from what I’m used too. I find cornerstone has a lot of options of what you want. One thing I find irritating is no matter how long it’s been is you can edit notes or make changes. Whereas cornerstone you can “finalize” your notes so no one else can change it, but add on things you forget and it tells you when and who added something. Making estimates for patients are also not my favorite. There are options for group codes or individual codes. Versus one place where you can look up either... confusing... then when you save the estimate it’s hard to find. I wish I showed up in the medical record that we made one and can look at a finalized version of the estimate. But instead you have to find the estimate tab, and in a small box it has today’s date, well you need to click on that box to find other estimates. It shows up in the original format so you can continue to make adjustments which can be useful, but it’s just confusing. Imputing vaccine history is also just a train wreck... it takes me forever to input one, now try adding a full vaccine history, or bloodwork reminders... headache... another headache feature is transferring your bloodwork results. Obviously IDEXX made cornerstone so it’s very easy for the two to communicate, but it’s kind of a task to attach bloodwork to each patient, or finally figure out how to transfer the patient to the lab station.

Marie U.
RVT/Manager in USA

Good Software that Continues to Improve

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience with eVetPractice for a cloud based system and I look forward to seeing how they develop and what they add from here!

It is more user friendly that some other software options. The fact that it is cloud based and can be accessed from anywhere was key for our purchasing decision. I like the fact that they continue to add features.

There are some features that are not available that I think should be common in veterinary software. When we ask about them, they add it to the features request list, but sometimes this takes a long time to get implemented. Example: ability to prevent some employees from making changes to the schedule. Hopefully will integrate with IDEXX xray systems soon! Would also like the ability to link multiple inventory items without making a package, and ability to zero out cost of linked inventory items.

Phillip C.
Hospital Manager in USA

Evet Addition To The Practice

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, the transition has been great. It has improved my room turnover time, accuracy of invoices, and integrates with my in-house lab machines. Users can me modified to only have certain access, which has been great for security and accountability. Really don't have any major complaints with the software. Aside from improving financial reporting features I would give the software a 4.5/5.

I like that it is cloud based. Eliminated a huge portion of my monthly IT bill. Customer support is great and very knowledgeable. Cost per month for the software is very reasonable. It was easy to learn and my whole staff was competent on the platform within days.

The reporting features could use some tweaking. Some things can be very nuanced and the financial reports could do with some additions and upgrades. Things have been tough for my bookkeeper and I don't have a great avenue in order to iron out these issues. Customer support is great on daily Evet use and issues but reporting needs its own department of support.

Eric A.

My Titled Review for eVetPractice

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Since making the switch from IntraVet to eVetPractice, things are fine. All of the porting over of records from old system to new was handled very well by them. The fact that we can choose to access it from anywhere (including my cell phone on days when the power has gone out) is great. The tech support is great, even though they often can't "cure" the specific issue. But they are honest about it, and always pleasant. There will always be some things that this system does better AND worse than that system, but overall, we are better off for having switched to them.

-cloud-based (or internet-based, whatever the correct term is) -very timely tech support -barrier-to-entry training is moderate; doesn't take long to figure out -many customizable display options

-when tech support is open, they're great, but since we are on the West Coast and they are not, they close earlier than would be ideal -the client payment history screen is a MESS (if someone doesn't make a full payment one time, it visually carries over and repeats that not-fully-paid invoice over and over, and makes it a big chore to figure out payment issues) -reports are less intuitive and less customizable than former software (Intravet and Cornerstone, to name two) -sometimes, you can see the disconnect between the developers and users with certain options

Jennifer P.
Hospital Administrator in USA

eVetPractice

Kommentare: From the migration to current day, the training and support staff at eVetPractice have been wonderful. If I have any questions about anything, I can jump on a live chat with someone within a matter of minutes and almost always have a solution to my problem. It is very intuitive for the user and administrator.

This software is very easy to use. The development team is constantly trying to improve and take suggestions to make it better. The support staff is very responsive, and if they don't have a solution to a problem, then they take a note of it, and put it on their roadmap to develop. The software itself is very intuitive, and even people who have never worked in the veterinary industry seem to pick it up very quickly. I have some employees who are not great with technology, and this software is easy for them to use.

The only thing that ever bothers me, is at the end of the day, the server seems to become less responsive. The loading times are longer. My assumption is that it is the time of day when everyone is trying to run reports, which is a very cumbersome process on the backend of the software. Having reports run in a more timely fashion, and the slowdown at the end of the day are the only downsides I've seen thus far.

Katie A.
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EvetPractice

Kommentare: Evetpractice is a good general software system if you are willing to set aside being heard and ignored for things that you suggest to be updated. It works but has much that can be approved upon.

Its easy ability to quickly learn using the software. It has many features that are essential to veterinary practices. The customer services is generally good. Its nice to be able to access the software with any device that has internet.

The system and updates seem to have declined since Covetrus purchased it. Update are slow, issues arise alot more then before and customer service has started to decline. Many times we have asked for assistance and the agents have seemed annoyed. Requests for updates that are crucial seem to not be as important as they used to be. Its confusing because the Covetrus also owns several other veterinary software programs that have been around a very long time. Those programs have many of the options that are needed for this software yet they are not available on this system. I think there is much to be desired since the software was sold to larger company that values it customers less.

Antwort von Covetrus

Hello Katie! Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad that you like your eVetPractice software. I've sent on your concerns about the updates and support. We're focused on continual improvement and always looking for feedback on how we are doing. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach us at US-CGSS_Solutions@Covetrus.com. All the best!

Mark O.
Practice Mgr in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent cloud solution, a good value

Kommentare: EvetPractice has eased my anxiety around daily backups, redundancy and hardware failures. Their update management has never left us without functional software. I have recommended and assisted 3 other hospitals transition to EvetPractice and will continue to do so.

EvetPractice allowed us to move to a paperless process. Integrations with 3rd party products have eased tasks like reminders and lab result management. Pricing is very straight forward - per doctor fee rather than per user or per client. High uptime availability, monthly updates, great tech support available via the app to all users.

reporting is only somewhat customizable. Many canned reports are provided, but new reports cannot be created by user

Dawn M.
Practice manager in USA

eVet Practice Review

Kommentare: Gets the job done. Easy to teach to new staff members.

Evet is cloud based which was the most important thing in our decision making. It gives us the ability to check appointments, invoices & reports remotely. We also have the ability to work from home which was extremely important during the peak of COVID.

If a mistake is made in the inventory modular- wrong vendor or date- I can not correct it & I have to reach out to tech support. Tech support will have an attitude about changing it. So fix it so the admin can ! Meds waiting to be picked up I am unable to leave those invoices open because they close with the record closing. It is an AR nightmare. In order to use the Pet Portal for payment you must use World Pay. World Pay is horrific. There customer service is non existent. They pass you from person to person & no one can resolve your issue.

Sandie W.
Veterinarian in USA

Great for mobile vets!

Kommentare: Overall Evet is a good product with excellent customer service. Updates can be slow to come but that is understandable at this price point.

Evet is super easy to use on a daily basis. My favorite thing as a mobile vet is the easy access to google maps for my client's address. I love being able to access medical records on the go, and all my employees have easy access to their work schedules right there on the calender. Its very easy to check people out, change prices, etc. I've used Avimark and Cornerstone, and evet is by far the better product. The help chat feature always has all the answers to our questions in just a few minutes. Really good customer service!!

Setup took some time. It was also my first time setting up practice software, so I give it the benefit of the doubt on that one. I don't like the constant updates and changing location of buttons for no reason. Don't like the menu list in the gear icon, poor functionality for going deeply into the options.

Vaughn W.
Practice owner in USA

Could not be more happy or satisfied after my first year with eVetPractice!

I'm a small animal House Call practice, but we also set up Express Wellness Clinics in the Birmingham, AL area doing low-cost vaccine clinics. In July of 2016, when I started to do my county wide Express Wellness Clinics, I was looking for a good, affordable, reliable, and cloud based software system. All achieved. I had used eVetPractice working with a local shelter the year before. For a single doctor mobile practice, cost per month is so perfect for me. This software is very comprehensive ( the good thing), so be aware that it will take a while to learn all the ins-and-outs, but don't be discouraged, once you use this cloud based software, it's a win-win for you and your clients. Great support to get started (Webinars), and follow-up support is exceptional. I have had fewer calls for vaccine records, etc. because clients can access their own records from eVetPractice. I can access from any computer connected to the internet. I have personally integrated with HomeAgain and recently VetsFirstChoice. Wow, how nice to have client/patient information sent directly with no other effort. Lastly, the support from eVetPractice is so reliable. If you do have a question, the "Help" tab at the bottom of the screen will usually solve most of my issues, but the Live Chat is so perfect for me as I have never waited more than a minute to get help. I can only speak as a small animal mobile practice owner, the value is worth more than the cost!

Antwort von eVetPractice.com

Hello Dr. Walker, Thank you for the wonderful words. Sincerely, eVetPractice Team