Über Covetrus Pulse

Cloudbasiertes Praxismanagementsystem in den USA, das Kliniken jeder Größe unterstützt. Einfach zu bedienen und kostengünstig.

Erfahre mehr über Covetrus Pulse

Pricing is very straight forward - per doctor fee rather than per user or per client. High uptime availability, monthly updates, great tech support available via the app to all users.

Lots of clicks to do something, inability to time stamp, refills pull from price originally put in ( so if it has increased, you lose that money, no way to lock medical records, not super-intuitive.

Bewertungen zu Covetrus Pulse

4,0
3,7

Covetrus Pulse hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 467 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Covetrus Pulse bereits verwendet?

STEPHANIE

Administrative Assistant in USA

Evet review

Kommentare: I would give overall
A 9 out of 10

I like that it's cloud based and once you learn it, it's pretty simple. There are things that need to be updated, though.

Glitches. Inability to customize. Slow at times.

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Thanks for sharing your review with the veterinary community!

Erica
Customer Service Manager in USA

Growing PIMS, Growing Pains

Kommentare: So far so good! We look forward to watching Pulse grow, and the adaptive nature of the program is very promising. Considering the detail they take into listening to the recommendations from users leads me to believe Pulse will be our PIMS for many years to come.

Coming from years of using another server based PIMS, Pulse has been a dream come true. Invoicing is very simplified, and I felt the staff was able to pick up on it very quickly considering it is vastly different than our previous system. Adding in clients on the fly and the tasks are another feature that I find very helpful.

The PDFS and boarding platform. The insane amount of PDFs that are saved are vexing. I do very much enjoy not having to save a PDF for the most bare bones item like a cage card. The boarding platform could also be revamped, it struggles with co-boarding multiple pets and the fact that you have to play with the time is frustrating. It would also be nice to have alerts when a specific Dr has a task that the Dr would see without going into the task system, IE a messaging program from staff to staff within the program.

vor 3 Monaten

We are grateful you took the time to review Covetrus Pulse as your feedback matters to us so we can continue to shape our portfolio to support the needs of veterinary practices just like yours.

Cinthia
Veterinarian/Owner in USA

Pulse is okay for Cloud-based

Kommentare: Being able to login from any location is nice. Working on setting up integration with Rapport for Telemed and client dashboard. These are benefits of cloud based.However, I cannot say these will be worth all of the extra time other things take. We will hang in there at least a year to see if as we get more used to it and improvements are made, things get more efficient.

Cloud based allows for more and potentially easier integrations. Task lists and whiteboard overall easy to use. Idexx lab integration good overall.During "go live" we had good access to help and useful information on what to expect (not so with an previous integration that we tried a year ago with another cloud based PIMS that we ended up aborting).Inventory overall seems to work well so far.

It is very "click heavy". Most things take multiple steps to get to. I had thought moving from Avimark to Pulse would make things more efficient and have not experienced that for most things. In fact most things take as many or often more steps than before. Record auditing is onerous for this reason. Information seems spread out, not well connected.Training was very basic, and I am not sure the trainers REALLY know the program well. We are having to figure out stuff on our own in some cases, or stumble across things. Not as visually efficient for helping find things as could be.

Sam
CFO in USA

Covetrus Pulse

Covetrus Pulse allows for multiple integrations that are of immense important to our practice. This streamlines our workflow.

Reporting is incredibly slow. I understand that most cloud based systems takes time to pull data however most of the time my reports time out. It is frustrating and time consuming. Also, since Covetrus has taken over from E-Vet, it has felt like there is a lot less support. I have had to leave messages and sometimes it takes a day or so to get back to me. When it was E-Vet, I was always able to get someone on the phone to resolve my issue right away. That being said, the staff with support is still knowledgeable but it feels like there is a lot less of them.

Lauren

Pulse Review

Kommentare: We enjoy using Pulse day to day, but there are a lot of downfalls. Customer service responds quickly and is very helpful.

-Reports are amazing! Easy to view and excited that they can be exported to Excel/PDF-Inventory is great, just wish you could edit what you've "received"-Procedures are nice- love being able to create packages-All of the integrations! Antech, Rocket Pacs & rads, pharmacy/Rx fills

-Very difficult to make financial corrections (no "management code")-Can't access patient records when scheduling appointments-Slow even though our internet speed is great-Ongoing issues with the task list- Hasn't been corrected in almost 1 month-Estimates are doubling into the check out screen. Multiple charges as a result/carried over balances-Rx that were "1½" or included the ½ came over as "?" b/c the system didn't recognize it- not mentioned during training-Problem list disappeared for most patients-Patients were doubled on accounts- took a lot time to fix-Training was terrible for staff

vor 3 Monaten

Your practice is at the heart of everything we do, and so is your feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

Catherine
Regional Operations Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pulse real review

Kommentare: Occasionally you get someone that knows what their doing in Support but.. I tend to while waiting for support to get support on how to do something, end up finding out how to do it myself and then showing the support person how I found it.

Integration on the technical side was simple but too much information such as inactive codes & clients were transferred that should not have been and patient /client alerts that were from the prior Covetrus PIMS were never transferred and did not show up in alerts for either in PULSE. This is CRITICAL information! It would have been nice & wise to have a designated integration specialist from Covetrus for the duration of the entire process. It would of been helpful as they would have been able to quickly recognize the issues early on and assist their Covetrus integration team to fix these issues and assist the managers in the practices with the set up process. After all, it is your system and if you want people to continue to use it and recommend it, then you need to change your integration process to ensure that these things are taken care of and the teams are comfortable in training for them to start accurately utilizing the new PIMS immediately.

They do not do the setup with you. You have to do it all yourself. Real serious lack of training of teams. Less than 2 hours of training provided to Doctors and Staff who did not even have the system. No one from Covetrus on-site to assist with any staff training or go-live help or set up process. All on your own if you do this!

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience with Covetrus Pulse. Your feedback matters and will help to shape our veterinary portfolio and our mission to keep veterinary practices thriving. We will pass this on to our product team for review.

Gina
OM/Lead CSR in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend Pulse to anyone who wants an easy program and a great support system

Kommentare: I have been very pleased overall with Pulse, if I have a problem I can go to the live chat and get help right away. Everyone I have ever engaged with on the chat has been very pleasant and helpful.

I love how easy Pulse is to navigate, I feel Pulse is very user friendly.

What I like least about Pulse is they took away the Gravity intergration

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to share your review with the veterinary community. Your feedback is at the heart of everything we do.

Ann

Has potential

Kommentare: The initial training was not good. We were left to trial and error on many questions and we never did get our vx certificate problems resolved.

Easy to look-up clients or pets, reports are easy to create

Moving around in client file, too many screens to enter basic info, very time consuming

Jessica
Office Manager in USA

Quality Product for Quality Care

Appointment scheduling.Note taking for care.Customization.Medical notes and comments.Separation of client account vs patient medical record.. including communications, notes, and documents.

I would like to organize alerts differently than Pulse has things set up. This could help with organizing patient alerts, allergies, and fear free.

Linda
Linda
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value, still needs improvements

Kommentare: Overall, it's good. I've used eVet/Pulse since 2014 between 2 practices. I'm used to it, I think it's a good product. I just know it could be better.

It's fairly easy to learn and is user freindly

LOTS of clicking to get to the right page. Also, all of the "enhancements" that they do are not usually actually productive or things that I've seen anyone ask for- making the border of the EMR pink or blue to indicate gender.....there are plenty of other requests that are more important than that.

vor 3 Monaten

We’re so happy we could be there to help you provide your patients with great care. Your feedback is integral to us and to the veterinary industry. Keep thriving!

Katie
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EvetPractice

Kommentare: Evetpractice is a good general software system if you are willing to set aside being heard and ignored for things that you suggest to be updated. It works but has much that can be approved upon.

Its easy ability to quickly learn using the software. It has many features that are essential to veterinary practices. The customer services is generally good. Its nice to be able to access the software with any device that has internet.

The system and updates seem to have declined since Covetrus purchased it. Update are slow, issues arise alot more then before and customer service has started to decline. Many times we have asked for assistance and the agents have seemed annoyed. Requests for updates that are crucial seem to not be as important as they used to be. Its confusing because the Covetrus also owns several other veterinary software programs that have been around a very long time. Those programs have many of the options that are needed for this software yet they are not available on this system. I think there is much to be desired since the software was sold to larger company that values it customers less.

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Hello Katie! Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad that you like your eVetPractice software. I've sent on your concerns about the updates and support. We're focused on continual improvement and always looking for feedback on how we are doing. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach us at US-CGSS_Solutions@Covetrus.com. All the best!

Marie
RVT/Manager in USA

Good Software that Continues to Improve

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience with eVetPractice for a cloud based system and I look forward to seeing how they develop and what they add from here!

It is more user friendly that some other software options. The fact that it is cloud based and can be accessed from anywhere was key for our purchasing decision. I like the fact that they continue to add features.

There are some features that are not available that I think should be common in veterinary software. When we ask about them, they add it to the features request list, but sometimes this takes a long time to get implemented. Example: ability to prevent some employees from making changes to the schedule. Hopefully will integrate with IDEXX xray systems soon! Would also like the ability to link multiple inventory items without making a package, and ability to zero out cost of linked inventory items.

Amy
owner in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of EVET software for equine veterinary practice

Kommentare: Overall good. However I have been requesting changes for the last 3 years that have still not been addressed. There needs to be an autosave feature for the feee typing in the medical record- if the software loses connection (no offline option) I lose all my work. I don't know why this is so difficult to add. Better features for downloading images. Frustrated by small changes to the look of the platform when functionality for some important issues is still lacking - would rather see that developed

Great platform. Very easy to use and a lot of helpful features for medical records and client communication. Have tried others and this one is definitely the most user friendly in my opinion. Very comprehensive .

Not very user friendly on image capture, storage of images and word platform. My practice is advanced diagnostics and based on images and this has been difficult with the software. There is no way to work offline and there is no "auto save" feature so I have lost work many times when losing internet connection at a farm. Have requested changes but still nothing.

Steven
Veterinarian/owner in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Evet Practice Review from a solo practitioner.

Kommentare: In general technical support has been good and very responsive. The setup when I initially went to even brutal. It took many hours on my part getting things set up. I am not sure I would have gone through with Evet had I known that.

Integration with many other apps, lab equipment.

Very inefficient. It takes a million clicks to get anything done. Also, the inventory section is awful. It should alert at low inventory and not allow a charge to be put through on a zero inventory item. Improvements seem to come slowly. Recently there have been aesthetic changes but not much that truly improves the functionality of the software.

Joanna

Dwindling Positives

Kommentare: When starting with eVetPractice, knew it was a newer software and maybe not be as robust as others, but had high expectations of improvements based on marketing. Few changes have been made. There are many things that have been known issues for years for lots of users, but no changes for those major flaws. Feel as if eVet has failed to keep its promises regarding improvements, flexibility, and frequency of meaningful updates based on customer feedback. Believe that since being purchased by Henry Schein, it has gone even more downhill. Less to like, lack of changes, lack of improvements, lack of responsiveness. Because of these reasons, the few things that were liked, are dwindling.

User permissions, remote access and restrictions, time clock, distributor integrations for inventory, ability to toggle on or off lots of things (even small details), quick check out, integration with CareCredit, integration with outside and in house labs.

Reports, Financials, Label Printer Integration, lack of frequent, meaningful updates, inability to alter inventory/medical details without involving financial components (must void payment and reprocess to make any changes), lagging, old “look”, difficult to navigate and succinctly review medical records, requires so many button clicks, lack of frequent time stamping, lab results “fall off” the recently run page after a certain number, inflexibility of whiteboard utilization or options, inability to enact mass changes with inventory, clients, or patients.

Debra
Veterinarian and owner in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sorry we chose to switch to this operating system

Kommentare: The transition was a nightmare to say the least but I get that, would happen with any transition, our reminders were set up incorrectly and it took us a year to catch up because when you make changes it only changes going forward, customer support is through chat and sometimes they just don't understand what we need.

Not much I like about this system. It has been around long enough that most of the "bugs" should have been worked out and any changes should be fine tuning. There are some real problems with this program and the people writing the program have clearly never used in a practice setting.

The reports, converting treatment plans to actual charges, inventory difficulties, not having an alert when a presciption label is going to print an expired date, not able to put in different discounts for different items for employees, not being able to have a large computer screen in our treatment area that does not time out...

Rachel
Veterinarian in USA

Unimpressed

Kommentare: I'm still undecided as to whether or not this was a good decision to switch to this VPM software.

I like that it's cloud based and easy to access from anywhere. It has been a nightmare to implement, my clinic started trying to use it in late November 2022 with a goal of launching December 1st and it's almost April and we are still using our old system (Impromed) to invoice everything.

Lots of room for improvement. I wish that the patient weight/signalment was displayed on every screen so when I'm typing up a medical note I don't have to close it and go back to the medical record to see the weight. I wish that I could assign a task for my staff to do from the medical record instead of going to the task screen. I wish that I could assign something other than just a percentage off to a client account (like an employee) to something like cost + blank%.

Sandie
Veterinarian in USA

Great for mobile vets!

Kommentare: Overall Evet is a good product with excellent customer service. Updates can be slow to come but that is understandable at this price point.

Evet is super easy to use on a daily basis. My favorite thing as a mobile vet is the easy access to google maps for my client's address. I love being able to access medical records on the go, and all my employees have easy access to their work schedules right there on the calender. Its very easy to check people out, change prices, etc. I've used Avimark and Cornerstone, and evet is by far the better product. The help chat feature always has all the answers to our questions in just a few minutes. Really good customer service!!

Setup took some time. It was also my first time setting up practice software, so I give it the benefit of the doubt on that one. I don't like the constant updates and changing location of buttons for no reason. Don't like the menu list in the gear icon, poor functionality for going deeply into the options.

Trisa
Owner/Veterinarian in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Not a good fit for mixed or large animal practice, continued soliciation phonecalls and emails.

Kommentare: OnceI was out of the initial purchase and training period everything went downhill quickly.
From the first payment I had an issue with using my rewards credit card; specifically an error message that information was missing and transaction had to be reentered. When I called eVetPractice they stated that it was an issue with Intuit, and they could not help me. I chose to do business with eVetPractice, not Intuit; eVetPractice chose to use Intuit for their payment system and should be doing the legwork. We practitioners are busy, our time is valuable, and I was paying them for their service. These are the truly frustrating issues of practice ownership. In the end it was a lot of hassle for what turned out to be a glorified vaccination reminder program for my practice.
To summarize my issues:
1) The system is cloud based, yet not apparently functional for all browsers. Frustrations were akin to Zoetis' website/dashboard.
2) Solicitation. I received several calls and from their partners wanting me to use their payment systems, or buy their product. I am still getting these emails and calls months after discontinuing eVetPractice. This is frustrating especially after the experience with Intuit.
3) Not user friendly for other members of my staff, they became frustrated quickly, even though one had sat in on the training with me. No one besides myself even attempted to use it.
4)At startup I had asked about what would happen to my client records if I chose to no longer use the program. I was told that I would have access to the records, just not be able to use the program or change anything, for a few months afterward. This was not the case, I was locked out as soon as my subscription was over.
Even as I was writing this I received a call from Bluefin, asking specifically to speak to me (not my manager, who is capable) during office hours. The representative stated that eVetPractice had asked them to reach out to me and that he knew he was catching me at a bad time.

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

We regret that you did not enjoy the software. The payment situation with Intuit was frustrating. We contacted Intuit¿s IT as we do not have access to their system. We did follow up, but you ended our service shortly after. The system will run on browsers including: IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Recent versions of these browsers should have no problem, but outdated may. Bluefin does reach out to clients to explain benefits of an integrated payment solution. You were our contact, they would have asked for you. We don¿t have any other partners that should have contacted you. The system is designed to be intuitive, but we encourage all staff be trained during the setup, and we check in regularly. It is not possible for us to tell who is comfortable with the system unless it¿s communicated. It is not standard to store data after ending service. We can provide that for a reduced cost, upon request. You asked that we end your service and said there was nothing else needed.

paul
VEERINARIAN in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Don't Bother, eVet is not worth even looking at

Kommentare: I spoke with representatives at the NAVC in Orlando and was told I would get a call from their computer / pulse staff in reference to my concerns. That was 2 weeks ago - no call yet..........

none, there is nothing that i find beneficial about this software.

the entire program is poor from the outset. logging in is difficult. having to mouse click 5 and 10 times to perform any task is not efficient. there are many 'dead ends' that require going back to the home page to continue entering patient data or charges. the program is SLOW, waiting for program to load or update is another waste of time - and we are on a business internet provider ( it's not our internet ). every day my biggest frustration is having to use this software. also the mobile app is terrible, can't do anything. overall this is a terribly poor program.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for leaving a review. We encourage you to continue working with customer support to resolve any product-related issues.

Shannon
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good system with excellent, easy-to-reach customer service

Kommentare: Very good and getting better as they do updates.

The integration of Pulse and Rapport have given us a very capable platform.

Every system has a few things that need tweeked. The think I dislike is that it seems like I have to "go in circles" when we are creating an invoice/entering charges. I'm on the patient, I hit "Quick Invoicing," but it's not that easy. I am taken back to the client and have to re-select the patient I was just on. Not a big deal, but it's annoying.

vor 10 Monaten

We're so happy we could be there to help you provide your patients with great care. Your feedback is integral to us and to the veterinary industry. Keep thriving!

Dana
CVT, Practice Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall a Good System but still needs work

Kommentare: Overall it is a good system but it still needs some work. It would be nice to see changes made to the things we are having issues with. The support staff is very responsive which is great and if they don't know the answer they find it out for us. The resource center articles are very helpful as well.

We like the templates for exams that are available. We like that there are multiple ways to do things because each of our doctors may want to do things differently. The scheduler is good once you get used to it. We like that it integrates with the reference labs we use as well as our in house lab. All results go right into the patient chart which is awesome.

The invoice history and billing account information. It is so difficult to read and understand the billing and payment history. This is a huge downside to this software. It is not user friendly at all. It doesn't help that when the migration occurred, if an account had a balance it came over in bits and pieces. Then when finance charges were added on they were added on multiple times to each of the "bits" that migrated over.We don't like that there is a maximum of 20 recent lab results. I have 8 doctors and one doctor could do 20 blood works in one day.We don't like that there is no way to audit appointments or other things that were entered to see what staff member made changes.

Kim
Practice Manager/Licensed Veterinary Technician in USA
Tierarzt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Falling short

Integration with our previous software was fairly seamless. The basics of the software are easy to use . Emailing records and downloading documents is a plus. eVet support is amazing - live chat is an excellent feature!

We received little to no training. Because of this, I'm sure we are not utilizing the software to its fullest potential. 80% of our calls are to schedule or move appts. Moving scheduled appt dates is cumbersome. There should be a feature that allows you to highlight the appt and click move, then find an available time and date and paste the appt. Multi tasking is a must in this industry and eVet makes it difficult to be working on more than one thing at a time, because you can't go back one page w/o being redirected to the calendar home page.

Shannon
LVT, Inventory Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hoping it gets better with time.

Kommentare: It has not been the greatest. The trainers that came out told us about all these features for our inventory and it turns out they were VERY misinformed about the capabilities of the program.

The schedule is fun to look at with all the colors.

*Inventory receiving is taking me 10 hours now instead of the 3 it used to take for myself and it is taking the retail/food inventory person 2 days now instead of 1 day to do her inventory.*Our pharmacy now needs 2 technicians to hold down the requests instead of 1. *It takes me longer to generate our schedule because I have to go into the calendar resources to add/cancel people and then back to the schedule and then back to the day I was working on.*Switching between 2 clinics and having everything separate is an absolute pain. The task list should be linked. Group prices should be linked. There is no reason to have these things separate. Inventory, I understand having separate for other clinics but it doesn't work for our clinic as I order through one clinic and now prices are never going to change at our other location. Or I can order in smaller quantities for our smaller location but now the prices will be more expensive.*Any feature I ask about that would make Pulse more user friendly, doesn't exist.*I am coding my own things to make life easier. (your live chat people took my code for drop down boxes, as I was apparently the first to get them to work)

Steve
Practice manager/ Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great to "functional"

Kommentare: Was great! Launched 12/14/2019! I remember the date because it was the greatest decision at the time for our clinic.

Liked the user friendliness that eVet had but now its Pulse. Slower to enter clients/ patients info. Edit screen now expanded huge and now fills entire screen. Not so great for a high flow walk-in clinic.

No warning for "updates" w/o "Live Chat" available after the "Update!" Nothing but Bot with generic useless info. Invoice management keeps stacking invoices. Harder now to locate files than 1yr ago.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience with Covetrus Pulse. Your feedback matters and will help to shape our veterinary portfolio and our mission to keep veterinary practices thriving. We will pass this on to our team for review.