Workday Adaptive Planning Erfahrungen

Über Workday Adaptive Planning

Software für die Finanzberichterstattung, die Finanzteams mit Informationen und Visualisierungen versorgt, um bessere Entscheidungen zu treffen.

Erfahre mehr über Workday Adaptive Planning

The basic plan option is solid for a SMB, though there are some individual bells and whistles that I would like it to have like Office Connect that require a more expensive membership.

Setting up Adaptive Insights is a crucial, timely, and difficult process. However, the time you put into building your instance initially saves time and pays dividends in the future.

Bewertungen zu Workday Adaptive Planning

Workday Adaptive Planning hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 202 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Workday Adaptive Planning bereits verwendet?

Ben
Ben
Quelle: GetApp

Great Product

Kommentare: We are going into our third budget cycle using Adaptive and it has made our process much more efficient. Prior to using Adaptive we played budget ping pong, bouncing spreadsheets back and forth and then once we landed on a final version the Finance team consolidated the numbers. Adaptive is great because you can see the impact of a change to the consolidated budget in real time. This is a great software for the Finance team as well as the budget / business managers.

There are many great features including: audit trails, notes, role permissions and security, the ability to quickly create versions, great technical support, and it’s cloud based.

There is a report builder in Adaptive and it’s easy to use. However, I do feel like they have focused on making improvements in other areas and the reporting hasn’t made as much progress. I do think this is one area that could use some improvements.

Dominic
Senior Manager, Finance Systems and Analysis. in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Adaptive Review

Kommentare: It was good. I will definitely work on Adaptive again in the future.

The architecture is really good. The ability to save the data and propagate it throughout the system was a plus. Additionally, the dimensions in reports and seeing differences between the dimensions were very useful.

The personnel and TBH list were in two different model lists. It is preferred if the employees, titles, etc were dimensions s nice that is the largest expense of our business. The reports by the employee and by account were difficult to use.

Margarita
Margarita
Expense and Fixed Asset Accounting Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great budgeting and forecasting solution

Seems like it is built similar to the excel spreadsheet model where you can really make it anything you need.

Requires more training at the front end compared to other more robust (and expensive) systems. Doesn't seem to have two-way communication with Sage Intacct with regard to real time data pulls.

Financial Analyst in Thailand
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Reporting, Planning and Analysis Tool

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Takes some time to learn but once you do, it's very useful and allows for efficient workflow.

It does everything and FP&A team could ever wish for.

It takes quite some time and training to learn how to use.

Claudio
Digital Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful and Resourceful Software

With this tool, we have an easy time planning and automating budgets. It is a great EPM

With Workday Adaptive Planning, no major challenges

Jonny
Sr. Analyst, FP&A in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An FP&A Dream Tool

Kommentare: I will always recommend Adaptive to FP&A professionals. Once you use it and truly understand it, I'm sure you will do the same. There is little wonder why they are a leader in the SaaS space.

A cloud-based tool that enables you to forecast and budget different scenarios. OfficeConnect (an add-on feature) allows you to create reports directly in Excel and increases overall team efficiency.

Sameer
Systems Accountant in Neuseeland
Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adaptive User

Kommentare: excellent tool for forecasting, budgeting and reporting

Very easy to use and set up as well, also easy to able to be deployed across the business and user training required is minimal.

to start with it is cloud based and very easy to begin with

Jeremy
Banking and Accounting Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Once you get familiar with Workday, it is every easy to use.

Figuring out where everything is that I need.

Alvina
Associate in Philippinen
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Friendly App

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Very informative and accessible application.

Technical error may cause to bug the application

Jeda
Finish line in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finish line corporate review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was great, I also like to plan events and very special work days

Workday was used to help build structure to plan schedules etc.

What I liked least about the workday adaptive planning is that , it does not offer a calendar that can be edited to submit task for that day.

Manager Financial Analysis in USA
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product for a great value. Takes budgeting and forecasting to a new level.

Kommentare: There are several benefits from using this software. The biggest benefit is that once your initial model is built you get stability compared to doing your forecast in spreadsheets. When we used spreadsheets most of our time was spent making sure formulas were correct and that there were no bust in the model. With Adaptive, you have confidence that once you test your formulas you can add/takeaway/and modify data and your calculations will work. The other benefit is that if you have a champion and insist that new data be loaded as soon as possible you always have a good/latest view of what the company expects. By doing this forecasting becomes built into your processes and not the annual/quarterly drag that the organization dislikes. Information is kept in a nice concise format that is easy to read.

The product if very adaptable. We recently went through a sell process where we were sold by a public company to a private equity firm and back to a public company within a two and half year period. Adaptive was very key to providing the analysis and financial information required for the sell process. While with the private equity firm we changed to a fiscal year but they required us to report both fiscal and calendar year numbers. We also had to push the various EBITDA adjustments back into the financial statements for comparative purposes. I also like the customer service and the fact that Adaptive pushes out a couple of major releases each year to add new functionality requested by the user community.

Claire
Budget Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing planning software for non-profits!

Kommentare: Implementing Adaptive Insights has made me feel like a kid on Christmas morning. Every new feature or discovered capability is a wonderful gift giving me my time and sanity back. I am the only FP&A for a mid-size company. We had outgrown Excel but had a hard time finding a planning software that could handle the allocations fundamental to non-profit accounting. We found Adaptive Insights and haven't looked back. The sales team is amazing, They are not only no pressure, but extremely helpful. We wanted to make sure our entire management team would be on board with new software. AI sales came out and did a personal demonstration for us and answered all of their questions. They also introduced us to great implementation consultants to help us set the instance up.We just finished our first year of planning in Adaptive and it was easy and user-friendly. I love Adaptive and will use it throughout my career.

The user-friendly interface, customization, regular updates and wealth of support and information. Reporting is also easy to use and very powerful. One of our main challenges is accurately planning and reporting our allocations. AI makes it easy.

There is nothing I dislike about this software but there are a few things to be aware of. Unless you have 2 people exclusively working full time to set up the instance it will take you much longer than you think. Allow yourself a few months to set it up and know that a full, complete roll-out will probably take a full budget cycle.

Sam
Financial Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Adaptive Planning Review

Kommentare: Overall we have been pleased with Adaptive Planning. We originally transitioned to Adaptive from excel based reporting due to increasing data allocation requirements. After several months of implementation we were able to start populating our weekly financial reports entirely from data exported from Adaptive. The end result has been a significant decrease in reporting time, even though we now splice our data by more dimensions than we have looked at in the past. This would not have been possible in excel, and we now have more time to analyze our information instead of being stuck in the reporting cycle.

The best part of the software for me is the ability to quickly create reports based on any selected dimensions, levels, and timeframes. This is something that historically would have taken us a significant amount of time and is now done in minutes.

My least favorite parts about the software are the difficulty in navigating the data sheets and the inability to lock formulas and values in historical versions while updating formulas going forward. I would love to see greater functionality to search in data sheets by specific columns.

Robert
Accountant in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

The software will change you life...Seriously!

This suite of products have changed the way we inform our leadership of the state of our operations each month. We no longer spend days and days preparing dry financials. Now, we are generating useful statements in seconds along with instantaneously seeing that same financial and operational data visualized in Adaptive Discovery in our interactive scorecard. The ease of use, and the level of support are the two greatest things about Adaptive.

The tools do everything we ask of them, and more. The monthly load of data from our GL and the operational data from other source systems being a manual process is my ultimate least favorite thing. We are implementing the Adaptive Discovery connector so that the data will be loaded in the future at the push of a button. That should take care of it, though. I think if I had to identify my next least favorite thing it's probably the high bar that it sets for all of our other reporting from other systems.

Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great customer service, lousy delivery on promises and too expensive

Kommentare: After a recent meeting I wrote notes: Workday works with large (>500 employee) organizations these days. They are treating us like a small fish. Makes me wonder how strategic more small non-profits like us matter to them. I think they are writing us off. Nightmare roll-out with the implementation partner. We fired them. Adaptive consultants are good but too expensive. Not great at eliciting requirements or managing the project.

FP&A core functionality is outstanding!!!

Visualization functionality is a kludge!

Carolina
Consultora Juridica in Portugal
Justiz, Selbstständig

Workday is a very practical and easy app to manage.

Kommentare: Workday is an easy and clear app that we can manage all our professional life.

Workday is an easy and clear app. We can manage our professional life.

It's not something really essential, but I couldn't close the signs of alerts even when I check the messages, because it is not clear how to do it.

James
Phleb Tech II in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

review

it runs without interfering with other programs.

does not have any issues that I am aware of.

Sales Manager in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool of value!

User friendly and adaptable. Will help keep you organized and get the job done. Budgeting and forecasting creation was excellent. Helped with a focus on KPI's and benefitted from building dashboard. Great experience with customer service. Very friendly and quick to respond.

Set up took awhile. Slight learning curve. At times page loading slow. As a netsuite user I have had data integration issues. Adaptive did its job. No other complaints.

Senior Manager, FP&A in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Planning and forecasting made easy.

The ease of creating forecast versions provides a quick way to develop multiple scenarios during the forecasting process.

The performance, in terms of responsiveness, in rendering of the sheets and reports, is quite slow. Also, setting up model account calculations, is not as easy.

Andrew
Andrew
Accounting Analyst in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

My experience with Adaptive

Kommentare: Adaptive is a great business platform for budgeting, collaboration, and report generation. In my company it is my job to provide managers with useful tools to help with different aspects of business unique to their functional area. The pros of Adaptive:
1) Brings departments together by providing one platform to easily manage and control budgets.
2) Allows for a quicker budgeting process.
3) Different access levels allow top managers to control what different departments can see.
4) Can store years and years of data all of which can be easily accessed.
5) Can be accessed from anywhere in the world with internet connection.
6) Reports can easily be created. Depending on the complexity and type of report, reports can be customized and suited to the needs of the user. Some report types are interactive, different scenarios/results can be presented depending on the user's selections.
The cons of Adaptive:
1) It takes a little long to get used to.
2) Creating formulas and rolling them out can be very challenging. (A lot of trial and error)
3) Reading through the tutorials can be time consuming. I wish they had more practice videos.
Overall, Adaptive is an awesome business platform. Once you get the hang of it you really begin to enjoy it. It allows you to create so much, the amount of reports that can be generated is endless. Furthermore, you can easily upload data and track budgets. This is a great tool for managers especially those with large budgets and variable costs.

Elizabeth
Financial Planning Analyst in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adaptive Insights Planning Review

Kommentare: We started using AI about a year ago to get away from excel modeling and planning. AI has allowed us to created a driver-based model, implement rolling forecasts, and involve content owners from all departments in the planning process! This tool is awesome! Easy to use, easy to maintain, and the customer support is unparalled!

User friendly, cheap, good customer support

Somewhat limited functionality in areas, but they are constantly releasing new updates with added functionality and other improvements

Sandra
Financial Analyst in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible, User Friendly Software

Kommentare: Our Finance team switched to Adaptive Planning from another software that was very inflexible and required both outside consultants and house IT staff on a regular basis. Adaptive Planning was a very smooth implementation. It allows great flexibility in your planning models without the heavy reliance on consultants and IT. The ad hoc reporting and additional benefit of Office Connect have been very valuable in our planning processes.

Flexible, cloud based, user friendly

Eutiquio
Data Analyst in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and easy to use tool for data business planning

It has easy-to-use features that are good for reporting, planning, and data visualization.

The only that I don't like with this software is that it freezes and crashes on my computer. But I think I need upgrades on my computer. Overall, the software is good.

Flavio
Financial Controller
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good product ignore you are a serious user.

Kommentare: Extremely flexible planning and reporting tool. Requires good knowledgeable about (I) the business, (ii) company's finance and accounting practices and (iii) ERP and ancillary systems.

Amy
Business Analyst in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Flexible

Kommentare: We love the many options and flexibility that we have with Adaptive. Everyone that we have worked with has been awesome!

Flexibility