Über Ragic Builder

Ein Online-Datenbank-Builder im Tabellenkalkulationsstil, mit dem Unternehmen jeder Größe ihre eigenen Datenbanken entwickeln können.

Erfahre mehr über Ragic Builder

Ease and speed in which we initially set up the system and customized to our workflows, which are fairly complex and would normally need advanced customizations of CRM systems.

Bewertungen zu Ragic Builder

Ragic Builder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Ragic Builder bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Program Manager in USA
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Key management tool. Get and use it.

Kommentare: Just wonderful.

Easy to use. Logical set up. Firm access control limits on users could be set up.

Report could be a bit easier to format.

Stephen G.
Partner Manager in Südafrika

Ragic is unlike any other solution based on my 20+ years experience

Kommentare: I have solved various CRM, workflow, project management, asset management and very unique partner profiling for my business and clients. The builder is easy to use and very rich in what you are able to do in creative ways. You know a customization tool is mature when you are able to be creative with the facilities it provides to do some new. What I also really appreciate is the responsiveness and help the Ragic team provides and trust me I send them a request almost daily. They are very helpful and very professional. I enjoy Ragic and see so much value in it that I am currently paying for a licence of my personal use which tells you a lot.

I have been involved in the customized solution space for over 20 years, and I built a platform very similar to Ragic in 2001 so I can confirm it ease of, being able to build what users and the business need is the most valuable aspect of Ragic. All competitor solutions I have worked with ranging from MS Dynamics, SalesForce and products like Heat do not provide the simple ease of creating a functional database solution. All of them require very skilled expertise which in turn leads the costs and lengthy timelines in delivery. Spreadsheets since inception (1969) in the have been the most used for of database in history and therefore Ragic's strategy to make it core to their framework provides endless capabilities, but most importantly makes user adoption almost seamless. Layered on-top of all this I have yet to find functionality which does not exist, or is not on the Ragic teams radar. When I have raised some new enhancement they team always makes an effort to understand my or our clients needs before lodging it with the development team.

The reporting is not rich enough and although you can get the data into other tools via the Ragic API it is not a simple process to create reports across Ragic tables/sheets. The mobile app is also fairly limited in functionality and design is lacking. The ability to white-label the app would make a big difference. Lastly deeper out of the box integrations to 3rd party tools are needed to allow it to work seamlessly with many other apps. Examples would be MS Outlook, Trello or other workflow management solutions. Zappier is a workaround for this but requires costs development.

Nancy S.
psychtherapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

difficult, trouble signing in, felt frustrated, but I'm incompetent in computers.

Kommentare: If I was better at using it, it would have organized my contacts well.

Nice ability to set my own categories for the database, clear presentation of data, good and responsive technical support. Also, they offer 3 free databases, which is nice.

Cannot change the order of entries, it's just listed in order of when you input the info, so couldn't alphabetize, or other re-ordering, which was essential to me. Hep menus dealt with higher level problems than I was having, I needed very fundamental help ("how do you turn this on?")

Jan V.
CTO in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly customizable and effective online database

Kommentare: Overall experience was surprisingly good. The system is so flexible, customizable and extensible that we can gradually move ALL internal processes into Ragic, not only CRM and ERP, but also various other admin processes.

1. Ease and speed in which we initially set up the system and customized to our workflows, which are fairly complex and would normally need advanced customizations of CRM systems 2. Ability to ingrate our own 3rd party scripts for email automation via Ragic API 3. Great customer support

Minor: UI design is a bit outdated in look & feel

Wander J.
Owner in Brasilien
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The "multi-tool" / "All-in-one"Software

Kommentare: I have a farm in Brazil and I started with Ragic last year!
I started with a small database controlling my Corn and Soybean Silos.
Then I created a new one to control my farm finance.
Now I am controlling my employees, and all the farm bussines!

It's an amazing software, with Ragic you have a flexibility to do everything you want. From a small database to a big database you can do it with ragic. The IOS App is really good and is helping me a lot.

I really need the device GPS Location capture feature.

Kristi J.
CEO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A solution for our team depending on Excel

Kommentare: We use it for customer service calls and analytics, also for sales tracking and followup. We have more ideas!

Much of our work ends up in Excel sheets. We found Ragic gave us so many more options - the most significant of which was simultaneous usage with no loss of data. Excel on our network was a constant issue as we grew and had increasing numbers of employees. We find tons of usage for Ragic in our work and collaborations

It is difficult for a non-techy to set up. I have a vision in my head but can't always easily execute it into Ragic. With some focus and perseverance I've achieved most of what I wanted. The end result was worth it.

Steve H.
President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with excellent google like search feature!

Kommentare: Ragic provided the easy to use and easy to customize functionality that I was looking for. Previously I had used MS Access but was so much easier and faster to use and delivered exactly what I needed.

The search function. It searches Every field and then rates the results even if it was spelled incorrectly.

I needed more picture functionality from the software.

Kenny L.
MD in UK
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplicity

Kommentare: Pretty positive. It's highly customisation and generally very easy to use.

It's really easy to use and manage. Always available. Mobile app is handy.

Reporting could be a little more straightforward. Mobile app could do with some work - multiple changes to a record takes time.

Dustin S.
IT Director in USA
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent application for taking a spreadsheet to the next level

Kommentare: The reason we selected RAGIC was that one of our business segments had grown to the point that managing a Google Sheet amongst the employees was no longer sustainable. I found RAGIC by luck while browsing the internet for online databases. I was able to stand up a lite version of our new tracking system in RAGIC in about a day.

Ragic is a great tool for creating lite applications that don't fit in the spreadsheet space, but aren't complex enough that requires you to seek a specific application. It's easy to learn, easy to design, and is packed with features.

They are continually evolving this product, which is great. I would like to see them spend a little more time in either interfacing direct with some of the commercially available BI tools, or give some more layout control over dashboards.

Senior Human Resources Manager in USA
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Data management for dummies!

Ragic Builder enables just about anyone to build a database and is much more user friendly for people not acquainted with managing databases.

Honestly I haven't found any huge complaints yet. I have been pleasantly surprised with Ragic Builder.

Carlos C.
Sourcing in Brasilien
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SUPER CUSTOMIZABLE

Kommentare: We are able to organize the information in a much better way.
Easy to find information, if you know how to structure your sheets.
Less rework because it cross informations from all parts of the system.
Save costs - less expesive compared with other similar products.

No Coding. Super Customizable. Good support with tutorials, user guides, community and email. Great knowhow about using Database. Good Server - Google. Good pricing. Good storage size.

Could link with Google Drive as it does with Dropbox, but not mandatory for me at the moment.