Über LearnUpon

Über 1.300 L&D-Teams arbeiten mit LearnUpon LMS zusammen, um ihre Lernstrategie umzusetzen und ihre Lernziele zu erreichen.

Erfahre mehr über LearnUpon

Bewertungen zu LearnUpon

4,9

LearnUpon hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LearnUpon bereits verwendet?

Instructional Designer
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Above and Beyond

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Riyaz
Riyaz
VP, Global Learning Services in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A solid learning platform that we implemented in weeks versus months.

Kommentare: LearnUpon has given us a platform for onboarding, ongoing development, and compliance education for our employees, clients, and partners. We have cut down onboarding from months to weeks. The result is improved CSAT, improved time-to-value, and reduced risk.

Our organization went from no learning platform to LearnUpon in a matter of weeks. In the past, this process has taken me months with other vendors. LearnUpon's customer services is above average and, coming from me, this says a lot. I'm talking Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Customer Support, and in fact any team member I have ever dealt with. Now, let's talk features and functionality. The implementation was straightforward and our SSO, Teams, and Zoom, integrations were easy. Since LearnUpon was built from the ground up, it has all the fundamental features that one needs to administer users, groups, courses, etc. and learn. My team and I are in the system on a daily basis and we have learners frequenting the system for onboarding, compliance, and development.

There are a few quirks though. Here are some examples. When a learner is disabled, there is no visual indicator until you click into their profile. There are workarounds; however, these are additional steps. It would be nice to add custom content to a learner's Home page. Also, I'd love a report that tells me what keywords were searched, which ones had results, and which ones did not.

Brandon
Brandon
L and D Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hands down, Best LMS I have ever used.

Kommentare: The experience of working with Sales to discover the details of the product and transitioning to an Onboarding Specialist was easy. In the Onboarding phase, we meet weekly to make sure that we are meeting the targets of our transition plan. I appreciate that when I do stumble and can't figure something out, the LearnUpon team is always very quick to assist.

Ease of use and impeccable customer service!

I struggle to find something I don't enjoy about the software and the service.

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brought our L&D forward although with some challenges

Using LearnUpon has been a massive improvement on how we deliver our onboarding and training, previously we had relied on Excel and Microsoft Stream. Its relatively simple to upload videos and to add headings. Beyond that I do not have any positives on the system.

Overall I find the platform cumbersome, slow and difficult to use as an administrator. My main issue is the layout of the platform. You could have 50 courses available on the platform but there is no labeling to tell you how many pages of courses you have, instead you will need to click one by one through the pages to get to the end. When you create a newer version of a course it will archive the previous course but that archived course will still remain in the courses subpage. The level of customisation of the platform is limited beyond the simple format of Heading, Text, Video, Quiz. I feel you can't make the course feel like your own system as it follows the same format. Development of the platform - in the time I used the platform I felt very little progress was made on the platform and how it developed. Communication from our rep was good but not much change happened that stood out to me.

Thomas
CEO in Irland
Quelle: GetApp

Fantastic support and great solution for corporate learning

Kommentare: Over the years I have been a very demanding customer and an ill tempered one at that when I was stressed out about things not at all related to the learning management system. Every time I was grumpy the support guys and gals were supportive and patient with me and focused on helping me in whatever query I had. I built my business with Learnupon as its backbone and never regret the decision. I am proud to be one of their first 100 customers and delighted to see them with over 1000 now. I celebrated my first big contract with a bottle of champagne with the Learnupon Staff in their headquarters, was invited to a customer appreciation evening with canapés when they moved to bigger premises, and they sent my wife flowers on the birth of our daughter... what more can I say? They are integral to my business now and I deeply appreciate the ongoing support and product developments which make the system bigger and better every year. Thanks Learnupon.com and keep up the great work!

I found the LMS to be very user friendly and very importantly whenever I had an issue of a problem doing something, or as was more likely the case, whenever I screwed something up, the Learnupon support were there to save the day and provide a solution.

At the start (I am with them over 5 years now) I didn't like the e-commerce side but it was significantly improved over time and most importantly, an integration was created to work with Shopify and Zapier which has really transformed my business.

Leslie
MIS Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful LMS for our little nonprofit!

Kommentare: We've been partnered with LearnUpon for almost 10 years - that says it all!

LearnUpon's customer service is absolutely the best thing about them! They are customer-focused and it shows in everything they do!

Because we train outside of our organization, no LMS platform is perfect for our unique needs.

Shawn
Shawn
Customer Education Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LearnUpon Review

Kommentare: We use LearnUpon to help onboard and train our customer base. We used to do all 1-on-1 training calls which we often found was slow, expensive and not scalable. We decided to rethink how we get our customers educated on the product and found LearnUpon as a potential solution. Since we have implemented the LearnUpon software into our onboarding process, our customers are learning much quicker and able to learn when it's convenient for them resulting in a faster, cheaper and more effective learning experience.

The ability to create groups and implement dynamic rules within those groups has really allowed us to automate a big portion of the learning experience. The product has been very easy to use and the training materials they supply to you in addition to the implementation consultant made it an enjoyable process. We had not used a LMS prior to LearnUpon so it was very easy to set it up from scratch and learn best practices as we go.

We really don't have anything negative to say about LearnUpon at the moment as it's done exactly what we hoped it would do and more. Excited to watch it continue to iterate and grow as we do.

LMS/elearning Specialist in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful product and customer service

Kommentare: We have a LOT of users that access our certification courses in LearnUpon. Some days we have over 1000 users logging in. This was a big undertaking for our company to switch our LMS provider. To be honest, the implementation and subsequent usage of LearnUpon could not have gone smoother due to the customer service response and the step by step collaboration they provided for us. This was a very seamless and efficient experience for USA Football.

The best part of this software is the customer service. I have used several LMS products in my career and, while LearnUpon is very user friendly and has many helpful options, the learning curve for implementation and use was made very easy with the customer support team.

The parts that were least likable about this software was perhaps the limited ability to change default settings. However, it appears that LearnUpon has taken this into account and are now working on some updates to the software that better align with our needs.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent LMS!

Kommentare: This is perhaps the best experience I've ever had with a new product roll out. The customer service is leaps and bounds over any other company I've ever worked with.

We love the ease of use and the clean UI. It was really simple to jump in and start setting up our portal and when we got hung up they offer tons of resources to help you out. On the off chance that I couldn't find the answer, the LU team has always quickly answered me and I don't believe I've waited over a few hours for an answer from them.

The certificates are a little wonky, but I've been assured they are working on an update for this feature.

Nicole
Workforce Development Coordinator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Platform for Onboarding New Employees

Kommentare: The one-on-one support we got from their Success Team is unmatched (you're the best, [sensitive content hidden]!). They provide you with ALL of the tools you need to get your platform up and running, work alongside and encourage you the whole way.

After using it for several months, I still cannot get over how easy it is to use. I wish we would have made the jump to this LMS a long time ago.

The price is a bit high for the non-profit organization I work for, even with a discount.

Coleen
Coleen
Executive Director in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love Learn Upon set up

It was very user friendly and the support was amazing. We love Grey!

Can't think of anything. It was all straightforward and the support was super helpful.

Online Training Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service, Awesome Staff, and a Quality Product

Kommentare: We looked at twelve Learning Management Systems before choosing LearnUpon. We needed and LMS that would host on a reliable server they maintain, integrate with Salesforce easily, and not break the bank. LearnUpon has delivered on all points, and more. They met, and exceeded, all expectations and continue to improve every month. Our decision was made several years go. Since signing on with LearnUpon, I have had the pleasure of communicating with several staff members in various scenarios, and all of them are great. I have permission from the reps to call them out personally in this review as outstanding, kind, intelligent, and amazing humans. (To be fair, everyone at LearnUpon is pretty great, but the reps are just too cool for words.)

It always works; servers do not go down. Learner issues are minimal. Any problems are usually due to issues outside LearnUpon's control. 24-hour support response is quick, robust, and almost always dead-on. When you sign up, you get an account manager who helps you through your implementation to suit your workflows. The team actually listens to upgrade requests and bug reports. I know, because I see solutions implemented. Further, a member of the team usually contacts me to let me know my request was addressed and available in the software. In addition to listening to upgrade requests and bug reports, the team actually seems happy that I contacted them with an issue. There appears to be a genuine desire to provide the best software and have the happiest group of clients on the planet, which speaks volumes as to the culture at LearnUpon. When your clients can see that you have a great culture, you are winning.

Support is via email. Sometimes it is time-consuming, or difficult, to communicate and resolve a problem in writing. That being said, I can always email my account manager for complex issues, who is happy to engage via a phone call; typically the same day. Things you want aren't always discoverable on your own. I have often called in to ask about a feature and am told someone has to flip a switch to activate the option. While I understand that this procedure is to keep the software usable and protect us from ourselves, which I appreciate, I also like the freedom to explore a little more on my own. To be fair, I rarely have time to read the blog posts and other information from LearnUpon. Perhaps these features are mentioned in the blogs. They do not offer an integrated Learning Record Store, so I haven't had the opportunity to use my xAPI data as robustly as I would like. I actually do not even know what I could do because I do not have a Learning Record Store to play with.

Jennifer
Sr. Training Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Top notch LMS with exceptional customer service!

Kommentare: Beyond tracking learning completion, LearnUpon has helped us streamline our learning process, increase employee engagement, and deliver best-in-class results for our clients and employees.

By far, the best feature of LearnUpon is its people. The customer support they provide is the best I've ever experienced. As far as the system itself: The catalog is very user-friendly and I love the ability to create banners to "advertise" new courses or share announcements. We also leverage the gamification features to encourage engagement and offer swag to monthly top learners. The admin tools also make it easy to maintain all of our content, from SCORM files to media files, embed codes, and documents. We have multiple portals in use which helps keep content better organized by audience and allows us the flexibility to have each portal managed by only the people needed.

There is one area of the platform that we don't really utilize fully due to its functionality, and that's the forums. I know this is something LearnUpon is looking into updating, and I can't wait to see the improvements.

Ezzy
Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

A Simple and Easy-to-Use LMs

Kommentare: Overall, I'm extremely impressed with LearnUpon. It's the easiest LMS I've ever used. It's so user-friendly that I've seen about a 45% drop in usability questions and support requests from my learners.

LearnUpon's user interface is clean, beautiful, and very easy to use. The implementation was the easiest LMS implementation I've ever been a part of. The support you get from both the support team and your account rep are outstanding. The entire LMS is solidly built and extremely trustworthy.

This LMS is lacking in reporting tools. Luckily, the company is aware and working to build out more robust reports. In the meantime, however, you really have to export reports to Excel and figure it out from there. I also wish there was more flexibility in the way courses can be laid out. There aren't many options right now.

Kenneth
CEO in USA

Over ten years

Kommentare: I have been using LearnUpon for over ten years, first for the nations largest machine trades association and then as my own LMS provider. This group will not let you down if you are looking for a great educational platform/ LMS

Ease of use and customer support as well as cost / value for all the features

I found no cons with LearnUpon.. the entire LMS experience is wonderful

Amanda
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Unbeatable customer service and constantly evolving

Kommentare: LearnUpon's mission was to build an LMS that is quick to setup, super easy to use and backed up by exceptional customer support. They have, without a doubt, succeeded on all three goals. I was up and running with my first course in minutes. The interface is intuitive, easy on the eyes, and super clean. My clients have benefited from LearnUpon's quick portal set-up. I have been able to create customized demonstration portals, fully branded and populated with example user groups, courses, assessments, surveys, and reports, in a matter of hours allowing me to show the value of a learning portal to my clients based on their unique needs. It is fun to see how LearnUpon's LMS can solve challenges my clients and I have. As I experiment with the array of options for course content, learning paths, assessment, and reporting I frequently refer to their detailed Administrators Manual and well organized Knowledge Base to make sure I am utilizing all of the possibilities LearnUpon's LMS had to offer. When I have a question the documentation can't answer, LearnUpon's superior customer service offers expertise and professionalism unlike any I have experienced with a software product. Shane, Lisa, Carrie, Ian, Des and everyone else on the LearnUpon team are a pleasure to work with. My questions are often answered within hours and those that require a little investigation are followed up on in a timely and professional manner. The knowledgeable and prompt customer service LearnUpon provides has helped me build trust with my clients who have been burned in the past by apathetic support from other vendors. LearnUpon is always improving their product and services to their customers. They look to the industry for what features could help learners get the training and education they need to succeed. I highly recommend them if you are looking to invest in an LMS for your organization or for your growing training business.

Richard Smith
Quelle: GetApp

The perfect LMS for commercial training companies

Kommentare: I highly recommend LearnUpon to any training company serious about providing its customers with a superb eLearning experience. We invested heavily in developing stunning eLearning content and needed an LMS to match. After six months of trialing countless different systems I was losing hope of finding one, then I discovered LearnUpon and haven't looked back. I don't feel like I have just bought a product, I feel like I have entered into a partnership with a highly skilled, ambitious and professional team of LMS experts. They're a young, vibrant, ambitious team who definitely put their customers at the very centre of what they do. They understand that their customers aren't buying a system, they're buying a means for taking their eLearning products to market. I believe that you can only be as good as your worst supplier - since adopting the LearnUpon LMS our customers and their learners have gained much added value and overall a superb eLearning experience. We use LearnUpon to provide direct access to our eLearning to end-users and we also provide our larger clients with a branded portal on the system so they can administer and manage their staff's access to our eLearning courses. It works perfectly in both cases.

Great customer portal functionality, with really smart branding and white labeling options Intuitive, versatile, smart and affordable. Really easy to use and maintain.

None. It does everything we need it to do and more. Our eLearning courses are relatively short (60-90 mins). I therefore cannot speak for how well it would work with heavier courses, although I see no reason why it wouldn't be just as good.

Learn Upon - the best LMS for training providers

Kommentare: 100% recommended. I really can't speak highly enough. For our education clients to be using this rather than their own moodle environment speaks volumes to me. Can't recommend it enough

It is designed for training providers who on-sell both training and managed services to their clients. Many of the features that make this possible are chargeable extras on most LMS platforms are free and built in on LearnUpon. Publishing courses couldn't be easier and adding documents to the course player has been more stable for us than using the functionality within Articulate. We have Universities and a Local Authority that has migrated learning over to our LearnUpon platform so and they are absolutely delighted The quality of customer support is outstanding The frequency of well thought out updates is also impressive. These guys have great vision and really savvy technical skills. The ability to add custom data fields for mass importing saves so much time as we can sync reports with our customers standard systems. I have used dozens of LMS systems and this is the best by a country mile.

None as yet I would like to see standardised API outputs and I know that this is on the development plan for 2-13

James
IT Support Specalist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

LearnUpon is a great company to do business with

Kommentare: LearnUpon is a great company to do business with. They are very responsive to our needs. We had an issue where we had to import several hundred questions into their LMS. They built a custom solution for us that saved us hundreds of man-hours. They also built a custom report that allowed us to import LearnUpon score data into our CRM database. The customer service is outstanding. Whenever I submitted a trouble ticket I usually had a response the same day. The people at LearnUpon made our transition to their LMS problem free.
The LearnUpon LMS is pretty robust. The biggest pro here is that it is easy to create content. Uploading pdf files, powerpoint presentations, and videos is a snap and the editor is quite powerful. You have a lot of freedom to determine how your content is presented. The only con with this LMS is the way the User Interface, UI, handles disabled features. If you don't have a feature enabled then all the functionality for that feature disappears from the UI. This simplifies the UI somewhat, but it can cause some confusion when a user wants to do something and the feature has disappeared.
As far as the overall impression of the LMS the pros far out weigh the cons. This is a very powerful, and easy to use LMS system. The people at LearnUpon have been willing to work with us to solve our urgent LMS business needs. They have been tremendous asset for us.

Lindsey
Lindsey
Senior Manager, Demand Generation in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LearnUpon is easy to use and meets various needs

Kommentare: It has worked well enough for us, we are able to add training videos, exams and track how many people have completed certain compliance milestones.

It is easy to use and allows learners to access learning materials quickly and easily. Our team can share information, add exams, and deadlines.

No real dislikes about the software, we use it in an unconventional way in that it is for corporate training and employee compliance. But it works and allows us to meet the needs of multiple business units.

Learning and Development in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Above and Beyond

Kommentare: The customer service is absolutely outstanding! From the very first call and email, their staff was friendly, responsive, knowledgeable, and you can tell they believe in the product. Thus far I am nothing but impressed, and I can’t wait to see how our company will be able to use an LMS like LearnUpon in our business. We are so pleased to have chosen such a dedicated vendor!

The functionality is extremely user friendly from the administration and learner perspectives. LearnUpon also has a LearnUpon University that takes you through the navigation and settings of the software and assigns a customer support specialist so all questions are answered!

I can’t say that I have a negative thing to say about LearnUpon.

Rebecca
Rebecca
Content Developer in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feature packed, easy to use, AWESOME support

Kommentare: I've worked with several LMSes and this is by far the best in terms of ease of use, functionality, and customer support, and cost.

- Easy to use - Packed with features that are intuitive and that work to your advantage - Rarely ever have to use workarounds to do what I want - Customer support is WORLD CLASS.

- Migration of your transcript information from your old LMS to LearnUpon comes at a fee. The rest of the work (migrating content, migrating users) is up to you. - Occasionally there are features I wish did a certain thing, and I contacted my success representative and he helps me figure out how to do it a different way! This is very rare!

Cynthia
L & D Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best in Show

Kommentare: 5 star service and product!

The team is amazing! From our sale rep, [sensitive content hidden] , our Implementation Manager [sensitive content hidden] our Customer Success Manager the team is incredible! Always available to answer any questions and help!

Not that I'm aware of! I love Learn Upon!

María Magdalena
María Magdalena
e-Learning Experience Designer in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

eLearning made easy and nice.

Kommentare: I am glad they team is constantly updating it! It means constant progress and better outcome!
100% recommended for small businesses and organizations.

It has a simple look and feel. Some people don.t realize how important this is to any learning process. No distraction, no competition with content. That is the most valuable asset of this LMS. It is very intuitive and smart. Students love it at first sight because it makes the learning process more approachable. I

Non really. I just wish the constant updating won't mess up with the system simplicity.

Genevieve
HR Clerk in USA

Learn Upon

Kommentare: This is my first time working with LearnUpon and I really enjoy all its features and the individuals who work with it. I have had the pleasure of speaking with Des a couple times (typically when I am experiencing human error issues) and he is always very polite and helps me work out whatever the issue is or sends me to another individual who's specialty is what I am dealing with. I have also talked with Carrie and went through all the cool little things you can do on LearnUpon and it really helped me develop the site more for the company and have people really enjoy taking courses (more than before). There are so many awesome features on this program and now that we are able to access it on our phones (via app) it is awesome. I feel the app is just way more convenient for those who are constantly moving or busy. I look forward to more developments from LearnUpon. Thanks!

Sarah
Sarah
Customer Support Specialist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Platform!

LearnUpon is an excellent platform that allows us to reach our customers across North America, as well as potential customers internationally. It is easy to use and share and makes our company look very professional and dedicated to education.

I think at times it can be confusing to navigate through the courses/learning path.