Über Follow Up Boss

Einfache Vertriebssoftware für Immobilienteams. Die Software hilft dir, schneller und häufiger die Leads zu verfolgen, die am ehesten in Geschäfte umgewandelt werden.

Erfahre mehr über Follow Up Boss

The integration never worked right for us into top producer. It was very difficult to get everything cancelled.

Bewertungen zu Follow Up Boss

Follow Up Boss hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 49 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Follow Up Boss bereits verwendet?

Daniel
Daniel
Director of Operations in USA

Great CRM for Real Estate Business

The way it display's customer's information and their easy integration with everything.

The app is not that useful when out and about due to their limited features supported.

Monica
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

6 CRM's later, FUB is the one!

Kommentare: Follow Up Boss has been great. [sensitive content hidden] has been our account representative and is proactive in meeting with us to tell us what we can be doing better and utilizing at a higher level. We do pay to integrate SISU with our FUB making the duo unstoppable for our team.

FUB is simple which makes this the perfect CRM for a team. Most companies now are trying to be the one stop shop for everything real estate. When you focus on everything instead of one thing, you lose the functionality and being a master at one thing. The recorded call feature is also something we were searching for. FUB has definitely mastered the CRM game. After moving through 6 CRM's, we have found our home!

We were unsure of how we would like this CRM due to moving from a robust CRM that did contract management and lead management at a high level. There are no cons so to speak, just an adjustment.

Sandra
Consultant in USA

bad CRM

Kommentare: Horrible, bad service, bad product, 1990 CRM

this Crm, has not IDX conection at all, customer is horrible as well

old CRM, doesn't have the latest Tech, tools that are needed as an agent, have to be done manually, not competiteve

Ryan
Agent in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good option for Real Estate CRM.

Kommentare: Overall, it’s pretty powerful — but if you don’t have someone in your organization that has somewhat mastered it, you’ll probably never use it to its full capability.

One of my favorite aspects so far is that I’ve set up my email forwarding to FUB and when new leads come in, they are automatically added to my contacts list.

The actions are confusing to setup and make sure they’re running correctly.

Joe
Partner in USA

Bets Real Estate CRM out there. and Damn good for other industries too

Kommentare: Exceptional. Other service-based companies should watch learn and emulate the workings of the systems and the people at Follow Up Boss.

Our experience with FUB and its partners has been seamless, Their development and support teams are top-tier and extremely well-educated not only in the implementation and use of their own system but that of their tech partners.

Tough to answer. They haven't called to offer me a free year yet, so I guess there is that.

Martin
Real Estate/ Investor in USA

The Best CRM

Kommentare: Follow Up Boss makes keeping track of my new leads and database very simple. They even help you upload new lists into your database for you.

I have been using Follow Up Boss for over 3 years and I have not found a better or easier to use CRM. I did try another company but it did not make sense to switch as Follow Up Boss has so many features I still have not used.

I have really have no issues with FUB. The system is easy to use once you play around with it. There are plenty of tutorials so you get get going.

Yola
Concierge Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had a great experience and are able to follow up very easily!!

We like that it is customizable & that you can integrate easily, I also love the Smart Lists!

Soo far, I really like everything, I guess, I would love to be able to bulk text but overall, it is wonderful

Arielle
Arielle
Office Manager in USA

Great Modern CRM

Kommentare: The lead capture with follow up boss is an excellent tool that did grab our team a few leads. However, i find that the client management & email campaigns can be a little basic

Follow up boss is great for tracking down new leads. It will capture the client's information, rate them on a scale of how quickly they will be ready to purchase/sell (all based on their email address and internet use).

Not as many features as other client management software, but excellent in the features it does provide.

Dustin
Advisor in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Follow up Boos is the Best!

Kommentare: I love follow up boss. It helps me stay productive and efficient and keeps me accountable to my daily tasks.

I like the ease of usability and the depth in which I can organize.

Setting up all my smart lists and templates.

Alex
REaltor in USA

Kommentare: It's been great

Makes it super easy to manage all my leads and links up with what I need it to

If only it could send messages with the blue bubble so I don't look like an android user

Lisa

Best CRM out there for Real Estate Teams

Kommentare: The whole team and especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been fabulous to work with. Really appreciate their ongoing training and tutorials, and love having a success manager to help us.

FUB is so easy to use, and has so many excellent features to ensure you don't miss a lead or miss a follow up. Love the calling and internet texting features. Smart lists are awesome.

It's so far weak in the mailing label department and weak in the deal tracking department, however everything else is so great I can overlook that.

Bob
Broker / Real Estate Agent in USA

Follow Up Boss for managing internet Buyer and Seller leads

Kommentare: Several times per year our FUB follow-up email campaigns, known as 'Action Plans' by FUB, retain and save an Internet lead for us that results in a closing for a Buyer and/or Seller. In the world of Internet leads, we find that only a small percentage of such leads respond at all to our follow-up inquiries; yet the FUB sample Action Plan emails are crafted by FUB using specific language that appeals to hard-to-reach Internet lead demographics, such as millennials.

Follow Up Boss (FUB) allows us to capture Internet real estate leads in an automated manner from several Internet lead sources that we utilize, including leads from our own home grown Facebook marketing ads, and allows us to competitively respond to new leads that are shot-gunned to several real estate agents, using both text messages and email DRIP campaigns.

Our main email system is a Microsoft Exchange type of email system, and at times some FUB outbound emails that we send to leads captured in FUB appear to bounce back or be rejected by some popular email recipient systems such as Gmail.com or Hotmail.com email users.

Sarah
Sarah
VP Marketing / Realtor in USA

Great Real Estate CRM

Kommentare: Overall it does a great job of managing my communication with leads and allowing me to schedule tasks that then sync effectively to my google calendar.

I really like the dashboard and the deals feature. It makes it easy for me to track my pipeline and sales success. I also like how you can text and email from within the contacts profile and how everything syncs with google.

I wish there was a better way to connect contacts together that are part of the same transaction within their profile. Right now you can connect them in a deal, but you cannon connect their profiles unless you create a custom field and then it is just a text entry.

Antwort von Enchant

Thanks Sarah! Definitely aware of the need for a solution to link contacts like spouses, etc. The challenge we've had in our research is that each potential solution has major tradeoffs in different areas. Either way, we're definitely aware of the issue and are actively looking for solutions to help! One thing you can try in the meantime is putting the link to the other contact in the custom field - that way it's more than just a text field which makes it easier to view that contact when you need to :)

Lee
Founder in USA

An amazing real estate CRM

Kommentare: Follow Up Boss is an amazing real estate specific CRM. I've used it for years with multiple clients and it's really one of the best out there. Leads are easily processed automatically for accurate tracking. It's really easy to control lead distribution by a number of criteria and alerts to assigned agents are easy to set up. There's not a lot of provided content for action plans and email templates, but they are very easy to set up. I highly recommend Follow Up Boss to anyone looking for a flexible and easy to use real estate CRM - especially with a team or small brokerage.

It's really easy for the end user - who are often real estate agents on the go.

The mobile app hasn't quite caught up to the desktop, but it's headed that way.

Amazing Real Estate CRM Software

Kommentare: The leads are well organized, it's easy to keep track of current and potential clients, and connects to emails and calendar which makes communication and scheduling appointments easy to manage. It increases the team's productivity, and the admin can easily monitor what each team member does, when and how they do it. With Follow Up Boss, leads easily convert into sales.

The software helped us follow up on leads, manage appointments, do batch emailing, and review active and pending customers. It is simple, easy to learn, and use. It syncs easily with Google and the reminders and automatic text and email features are very helpful. Integration with the existing business processes was smooth.

Though it's an amazing product, the cost is a bit steep and for this reason, we only used it for part of the sales team. It does not have a free version, does have a free trial though.

Robert
Robert
Broker/President in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

great product but subpar support

The ability to integrate with my own web forms and launch action plans. Accountability with regard to agents on my team (however accountability only works when calls are logged)

The lack of support mostly with the app. The basic features of the app like logging calls and looking up people works SOME of the time. I have brought issues to their attention sveeral times and they refuse to fix them. This is not a .99 app. I need to pay per year for our team. Will be looking elsewhere for something with better support.

Kelly
Transaction Coordinator in USA

Keeps our team organized

I love that our whole team can use/edit and update on a single profile and we can all go back and see the notes and listen to the calls for clarification

Sometimes when a related person on a contact calls...it shows up with the contacts name rather than the actual person (relative) who is calling. That can get a bit confusing. Or when I click on a relative's number it says I'm calling the main contact but I'm not.

Tori
Team Manager in USA

We used, but moved on

I liked having all of leads in one place and able to follow up with quickly. It was nice to have different rotations.

Antwort von Enchant

Hi Tori, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! Regarding integrating with Top Producer, Follow Up Boss isn't actually integrated with them at all, so curious to learn more about what you were trying to accomplish there so we can learn how to improve. Regarding your difficulty cancelling, we definitely try to make that as smooth as possible as well - if you can elaborate on where you ran into issues, or if there's anything else remaining we can do to help, let me know!

Jim
Realtor and Group Leader in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Follow Up Boss has helped dramatically improve our lead distribution and conversion

Kommentare: Improved lead conversion.

I love the lead distribution and immediate automatic text and email sending. The distribution can be done by lead source, zip code & price. Each lead is sent a text and email specific to the agent and property. Each lead can me on their own email action plan.

The support is so good, anything I didn't like has been improved because of customer input. You can submit an issue or improvement request right from the web site.

Tara
Realtor in USA

FUB- Easy!

Kommentare: Overall, follow up boss is easy to use and does what I need it to.

What I like most about FUB is the easy to navigate tasks and calendar. I appreciate having everything about my clients and their transactions in one spot.

What I like least is that you have to creat your transaction for dotloop in follow up boss. It would be easier if you were able to link contacts to already existing loops.

Lizette
Executive Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for real estate agents!

Kommentare: This software integrates with your emails and calendar and records everything from text messaging to phone calls. Great tool!

Everything is made simple and easy to understand. Customer service is quick and efficient. Using multiple systems prior to perform, now everything is one place. Leads are organized, tracks everything with tags and connects to your calendar and emails.

The personal aspect and reminders. In the real estate industry, it’s important to remember birthdays, 1 year home anniversaries, etc. to send out cards. We get really personal and still need to use another system to make this happen.

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super CRM to Put All of Your Daily Tasks at Your Fingertips!

Kommentare: This CRM has been amazing at getting our entire CRM team on the same page with home sales and helping us to not let anyone slip through the cracks.

I love the overall intuitive nature of the CRM. The training videos make it easy to learn and to use. I love the task features and now that the calendar and task functions are different they are even better. I like the way to use the admin account to monitor other employees.

I wish you could mass assign tasks to people like you can with some of the other functions. Also, it is quite overwhelming to teach all of the features to new employees.

Mailing labels lacking

Kommentare: Support team is friendly to deal with, and were very helpful during setup / deployment. Less helpful when it comes to troubleshooting questions or problems.

Works as an address book, with tags and integrated email.

FollowUp Boss does not allow for custom salutations on mailing labels, and there are no options for alternate font styles, colours, or label styles. Their software is not sophisticated in this regard. We wish our company had been fully informed before transferring our database.

Emily
Marketing and management stragegist in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for CRM still a little buggy/bulky

We can easily customize things to fit us/how we work, but we would rather integrate something into our wheelhouse that will improve our existing successful process rather than to throw a wrench in the system and start from scratch

They are slowly but surely getting this ap/software updated with the things that marketers and normal businesses versus 100 + people sales teams use in their marketing tool belt. I like the ability to customize it but its still a bit buggy and bulky and still very much geared towards large teams v. the small business managing their contact database.

Mark
Mark
Realtor Team Leader / Co-Owner"The Marks of Excellence" Team in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust Service but not exactly perfect

I love the fact it will instantly message my clients when leads come in. That is crucial to lead capture.

Since this is a real estate software, I expected to have more integrations available as well as more templates for the campaigns that they claim are the best in the business.