Filtern nach:

Über Follow Up Boss

Einfache Vertriebssoftware für Immobilienteams. Die Software hilft dir, schneller und häufiger die Leads zu verfolgen, die am ehesten in Geschäfte umgewandelt werden.

Erfahre mehr über Follow Up Boss

Sarah F.
Sarah F.
VP Marketing / Realtor in USA

Great Real Estate CRM

Kommentare: Overall it does a great job of managing my communication with leads and allowing me to schedule tasks that then sync effectively to my google calendar.

I really like the dashboard and the deals feature. It makes it easy for me to track my pipeline and sales success. I also like how you can text and email from within the contacts profile and how everything syncs with google.

I wish there was a better way to connect contacts together that are part of the same transaction within their profile. Right now you can connect them in a deal, but you cannon connect their profiles unless you create a custom field and then it is just a text entry.

Antwort von Enchant

Thanks Sarah! Definitely aware of the need for a solution to link contacts like spouses, etc. The challenge we've had in our research is that each potential solution has major tradeoffs in different areas. Either way, we're definitely aware of the issue and are actively looking for solutions to help! One thing you can try in the meantime is putting the link to the other contact in the custom field - that way it's more than just a text field which makes it easier to view that contact when you need to :)

Arielle D.
Arielle D.
Office Manager in USA

Great Modern CRM

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The lead capture with follow up boss is an excellent tool that did grab our team a few leads. However, i find that the client management & email campaigns can be a little basic

Follow up boss is great for tracking down new leads. It will capture the client's information, rate them on a scale of how quickly they will be ready to purchase/sell (all based on their email address and internet use).

Not as many features as other client management software, but excellent in the features it does provide.

Robert K.
Robert K.
Broker/President in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

great product but subpar support

The ability to integrate with my own web forms and launch action plans. Accountability with regard to agents on my team (however accountability only works when calls are logged)

The lack of support mostly with the app. The basic features of the app like logging calls and looking up people works SOME of the time. I have brought issues to their attention sveeral times and they refuse to fix them. This is not a .99 app. I need to pay per year for our team. Will be looking elsewhere for something with better support.

Lee A.
Founder in USA

An amazing real estate CRM

Kommentare: Follow Up Boss is an amazing real estate specific CRM. I've used it for years with multiple clients and it's really one of the best out there. Leads are easily processed automatically for accurate tracking. It's really easy to control lead distribution by a number of criteria and alerts to assigned agents are easy to set up. There's not a lot of provided content for action plans and email templates, but they are very easy to set up. I highly recommend Follow Up Boss to anyone looking for a flexible and easy to use real estate CRM - especially with a team or small brokerage.

It's really easy for the end user - who are often real estate agents on the go.

The mobile app hasn't quite caught up to the desktop, but it's headed that way.

Realtor in Kenia

Amazing Real Estate CRM Software

Kommentare: The leads are well organized, it's easy to keep track of current and potential clients, and connects to emails and calendar which makes communication and scheduling appointments easy to manage. It increases the team's productivity, and the admin can easily monitor what each team member does, when and how they do it. With Follow Up Boss, leads easily convert into sales.

The software helped us follow up on leads, manage appointments, do batch emailing, and review active and pending customers. It is simple, easy to learn, and use. It syncs easily with Google and the reminders and automatic text and email features are very helpful. Integration with the existing business processes was smooth.

Though it's an amazing product, the cost is a bit steep and for this reason, we only used it for part of the sales team. It does not have a free version, does have a free trial though.

Jim B.
Realtor and Group Leader in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Follow Up Boss has helped dramatically improve our lead distribution and conversion

Kommentare: Improved lead conversion.

I love the lead distribution and immediate automatic text and email sending. The distribution can be done by lead source, zip code & price. Each lead is sent a text and email specific to the agent and property. Each lead can me on their own email action plan.

The support is so good, anything I didn't like has been improved because of customer input. You can submit an issue or improvement request right from the web site.

Administrative and Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Super CRM to Put All of Your Daily Tasks at Your Fingertips!

Kommentare: This CRM has been amazing at getting our entire CRM team on the same page with home sales and helping us to not let anyone slip through the cracks.

I love the overall intuitive nature of the CRM. The training videos make it easy to learn and to use. I love the task features and now that the calendar and task functions are different they are even better. I like the way to use the admin account to monitor other employees.

I wish you could mass assign tasks to people like you can with some of the other functions. Also, it is quite overwhelming to teach all of the features to new employees.

Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

More follow ups - more commissions

Kommentare: It makes lead aggregation and routing so easy. We are also able to link to other programs that make using them both seamless.

It is so easy to set up and use. There is not a lot of fluff. It nails down the everyday needs and does them very well.

It is cost prohibitive for our entire company to use. We have over 50 agents and would love to track the entire company with it, but that many users is a bit too high for us, considering some may not use it.

Sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great simple pipeline with integrated phone system

Kommentare: Good CRM and phone system. slightly better than ZOHO because of their phone integration.

The best thing in my opinion was the phone system. Didn't have to do anything to set it up, just called follow up boss, switched a couple settings and anytime a client called it had their name and i could reference their information

The cost was the main concern. They charge per user so as we expanded we went a different direction to be more cost efficient.

Co-owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great CRM to help you never lose a lead

Kommentare: This CRM has improved the productivity of our team. Just like any CRM, the more you put into it, the more you get out of it!

The daily email I receive with my action items for the day is an extremely useful tool to never lose a lead.

There is nothing I like least about the software, but just like any CRM, there is a learning curve to understand the nuances of the product.

Tori S.
Team Manager in USA

We used, but moved on

I liked having all of leads in one place and able to follow up with quickly. It was nice to have different rotations.

The integration never worked right for us into top producer. It was very difficult to get everything cancelled.

Antwort von Enchant

Hi Tori, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! Regarding integrating with Top Producer, Follow Up Boss isn't actually integrated with them at all, so curious to learn more about what you were trying to accomplish there so we can learn how to improve. Regarding your difficulty cancelling, we definitely try to make that as smooth as possible as well - if you can elaborate on where you ran into issues, or if there's anything else remaining we can do to help, let me know!

Lizette K.
Executive Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for real estate agents!

Kommentare: This software integrates with your emails and calendar and records everything from text messaging to phone calls. Great tool!

Everything is made simple and easy to understand. Customer service is quick and efficient. Using multiple systems prior to perform, now everything is one place. Leads are organized, tracks everything with tags and connects to your calendar and emails.

The personal aspect and reminders. In the real estate industry, it’s important to remember birthdays, 1 year home anniversaries, etc. to send out cards. We get really personal and still need to use another system to make this happen.

Kiara M.
admin assistant in USA

I used follow up boss daily in real estate.

Follow Up Boss made tracking current and potential clients a breeze. I was able to track where each client was in there process and also add notes related to each specific sale.

I don't really have any complaints. The software does what it says it's capable of doing and the customer service it always quick.

Mary L.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Use it on a daily basis to communicate and keep track of my leads

Great to keep track of leads. Great tool to dial several leads on call nights. Can communicate several ways

Phone app could be better. Not able to do as much as website. Work from phone alot so app could be better

Monica Y.
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Use of Follow UP Boss

Kommentare: Mostley good

Setting tasks and notes were very beneficial

Not a way to capture leads within the software I had

Trina H.
Virtual Assistant in USA

This Program Is A Boss!

Kommentare: I use Follow Up Boss as a Virtual Assistant, to make calls for the clients. It is SO easy to use! And I like the options of using either Create Note or Log Call, the latter of which also adds a timestamp and includes on which phone number contact was made or attempted. The filters make it easy to narrow down who I'll reach out to, and the templates make it easy to send an email and/or text as well. Additionally, scheduling call backs via the Tasks button is a breeze. Creating information - such as a new Tag - is also supported and a very welcome feature.

What I like most about Follow Up Boss (FUB, for short) is the ease of use; it's very simple to use and easy to maneuver in.

I don't really dislike anything bout the software, but if I HAD to pick something, I'd say that it is its propensity to want me to edit when I'm just trying to copy information, from the Name or Phone Number fields.

Team Manager in USA

Love for Admins, Just Okay for Agents

Kommentare: I was sad to leave! Our team decided to go with another system, and I was sad. I loved every second of Follow Up Boss!

Having every piece of a client's info on one screen is the best!

For real estate agents it doesn't seem to filter leads & store info (like the source of the lead) correctly.

Creator/ Owner in USA
Zeitung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing many contacts

Kommentare: We are using this for an important project which i cannot discuss here but its good for sales, managing sources really many different industries - its not only a real estate tool

It automatically adds leads from email or imported excel sheet to the database - this saves an incredible amount of time for a small fee we are using this to help manage a big project involving hundreds of contacts of ours

I am still working on how best to use this for leads - i wish the contacts could show up in an excel like file - maybe they can i am still playing around with this

REALTOR in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Follow up boss lets me do exactly what is in the name. It makes it easy to follow up with leads and give them the great service that I want to give them.

Lead follow up is an important aspect of any business. Follow Up Boss app is an application that makes it easy to follow up with leads. It allows you to keep an eye on what you should be doing to help your clients and build your business. The app is available for mobile devices and as a web app. It is very easy to use and is a great tool for anyone in business. I highly recommend it.

Honestly the cost of the program is the biggest drawback. It is really effective at what it does, so I'd rather pay the extra money for it over the competitors.

James B.
James B.

The Best CRM I've Used!

Kommentare: I love the action plans and how they can automate the follow up with leads. A lot of our leads come in late in the evening when we want to be with our families and the system takes over and notifies you when the lead interacts and then you can take over from there, PURE GENIUS!

This software has it all. I rolled this out to my office about two weeks ago and from what I can tell they love it. I have used it in the past but never before with a team. I love how I can see what they do, when they do it, how they do it, and leave them comments that only they can see.

I really wish FUB was not so expensive but I guess this goes back to you get what you pay for and this is a great system!

Darren W.
Darren W.
REALTOR & INVESTOR in USA

I really enjoy using this software.

Kommentare: A systemized lead follow up system.

I really like the Smart Lists and how using tags I can sort my contacts by when I want to make contact with them, i.e. daily, weekly, 30, 60, or 90 days.

The most liked feature of using tags for Smart Lists does NOT exist on the mobile application making it useless for me.

Agent in USA

Game changer

Keeps leads from falling off my radar, allowing me to stay in touch over the long term.

Automatic importing of contacts without needing to use a go between would be nice.

Mark B.
Mark B.
Realtor Team Leader / Co-Owner"The Marks of Excellence" Team in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Robust Service but not exactly perfect

I love the fact it will instantly message my clients when leads come in. That is crucial to lead capture.

Since this is a real estate software, I expected to have more integrations available as well as more templates for the campaigns that they claim are the best in the business.

Eva L.
Broker in USA

Follow Up Boss is my top choice

Kommentare: It was a good experience and I may return more sooner than later. The company I parted with utilized this software and I would recommend it to any size company.

The software was easy to use with more than enough bells and whistles. If you like convenience and don't mind paying the extra dollars for it then this would be ideal. Its great with keeping track of customers and clients. It auto populates the your contacts tracking their facebook page, their last address, phone number, and etc. I also like how the software can be intergrated to mojo.

The cost was my dilemma so newbies and those who aren't quite branded in the field yet might find the expense a bit much.

Haley J.
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The ease of use with all information in one spot!!!

That the alerts are not consistent. I will sometimes get communication from a client and it won’t alert me.