Über OnTheClock.com

Cloudbasiertes System zur Mitarbeiterzeiterfassung für kleine Unternehmen, um die Zeit der Mitarbeiter*innen zu verfolgen und genaue Stempelkarten für die Lohnabrechnung zu erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über OnTheClock.com

Ease of use AND integration with QuickBooks Online.

I also heard his dogs barking in the background which interrupted the conversation. I understand that people may still be working at home due to COVID, but I expected professionalism just the same.

Bewertungen zu OnTheClock.com

OnTheClock.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 511 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OnTheClock.com bereits verwendet?

Kevin C.
Kevin C.
Instructor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy and reasonably priced

Kommentare: Using Quickbooks with the time clock information makes payroll take a couple of minutes, allowing me to get done quickly and correctly.
Employees like the ease of use, so they actually clock in and out!
The cost of the program has risen, but still well worth the time savings.

As an employer I wanted an easy to use time clock. This is and has been such an easy set up and managed program I could not recommend it more highly. The ability to assign managers for other employees has made my payroll day so much easier, which is a big time saver, making payroll a breeze.

Printing options. There is not a smooth way to print audit logs. Having that additional report would be a great help for documentation of changes made after the fact.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hi Kevin, We appreciate your feedback and review. Have a great day!

Lissette M.
Practice Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

OnTheClock is a good software to integrate with other payroll solutions

5 letzten Monat Neu

Integrates with Gusto (my payroll solution software) Employees can easily track their time and PTO requests

The PTO requests are not so obvious on the management side. There's no pop-up or obvious warning that lets me know someone requested PTO. I would have to be conscientious to go into the PTO section and see if anyone did.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Lissette, thank you for your valuable feedback and generous review. Have a great day.

Valerie C.
Bookkeeper in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cheap but not worth it

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Went down multiple times during use. When trying to cancel they tell you it has been but continue charging. Make sure you delete your credit card information before cancelling.

Easy to get on employees phones. When it worked it kept accurate time but when employees spend 5 minutes trying to access it that is a loss.

Not compatible with our payroll software

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Valerie. We're sorry to hear about your payroll integration. However, we do not continue to charge once someone cancels. This is not how we operate at OnTheClock.

Joey O.
Director of Human Resources in USA
Fotografie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ease Of Use Is A Plus

Kommentare: Time management, specifically with part time and contract workers.

This product is very user friendly for both employees and administrators.

Everything has been fine for us with this software. We did a test run on a few competitor platforms and that made it easier for us to make the decision to stay with this one.

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Joey! We appreciate the amazing feedback!

Inezian F.
Director of Client Relations in USA

OnTheClock User

5 letzten Monat Neu

I love the ease of clocking in using my mobile device. As someone who has always had to punch in on a computer, I know first hand that computers sometimes take their time opening and connecting to the internet for you to do anything. That's never fun, especially when you need to clock in. This has been a great product to use instead.

The notes section in the Time Card Entry doesn't always allow you to enter a note.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi there! Thanks for the awesome feedback! Please contact us if you need assistance with the time card entry notes - we'll love to help!

Tammy H.
Attorney in USA

Easy Peasy

Kommentare: Excellent!

User friendly, inexpensive, options beyond just time tracking

So far, I haven’t found anything I don’t like.

vor 4 Wochen

Hey Tammy! We appreciate your amazing review and feedback!

Pieter H.
Owner in Südafrika
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good system for HR use

Perfect product to use for employees to log their work times

nothing,works well I would say that you can maybe look at price or to help small businesses to get say at least 5 employees on before paying monthly?????

Chantal D.
PR Director in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

On the clock - best way to keep time

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall it’s been good just wish you could set reminders

The ease of use and the new updates. Also how you can see everything

It doesn’t give an Option or support for Reminders. As a person but short term memory challenges this would be very helpful

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Chantal! Thanks for the review. We have a setting that allows reminders to be sent to employees to punch in and out. If you need help with setting this feature up, please contact us and we'll love to assist.888-753-5999

Corey A.
Director of Human Resources in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

easy to use and implement

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: very satisfied, no snag during implementation and a very easy to understand process for all employees

time collection and the easy process of clocking in and out for employees

all features that i use are very informative and are easily accessible, there are no feature that i didlike

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for taking the time to review our time clock, Corey!

Kim P.
CCR&R Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Time tracking ease

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easier to hold employees accountable for their time.

Time tracking is so much easier! Staff can clock in and out while traveling.

Sometimes the GPS tracking does not work. At times it will not require location, even though it is set too.

Michelle L.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time card tracking made easy!

Kommentare: I have tried other time card apps, and they seem a little clunky. This app is easy for administrators and employees to manage time cards. Especially the function that allows employees to adjust hours if needed.

What I like most about this software, is the dashboard on a laptop or computer and the mobile app is very easy to use. Payroll is 100% easier to manage with this app.

What I like most about this software, is the dashboard on a laptop or computer and the mobile app is very easy to use and navigate. Payroll is 100% easier to manage with this app.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Michelle! We are very grateful for your review about our time clock.

Sarah E.
Business Operations Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software

Kommentare: We had a time clock system that didn’t integrate with QuickBooks in anyway. Not only have we been able to make our payroll process more efficient, we’ve been able to dial in to gain information over our staffing and what is required.

I switched to this software about a year ago for many reasons. First there were some integrations with QuickBooks to help us make our payroll process more efficient. I love that we can create “jobs” for employees; it’s really helped us to see how we’re going with staffing. I also LOVE their customer service! Anytime I’ve ever had a question or needed help, they do so right away!

I wished it directly linked to QuickBooks but that’s it!

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Sarah! Thanks for sharing your feedback. We would be more than happy to assist with your QuickBooks integration. Please contact us at 888-753-5999

Dailey V.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fool proof!!!

Kommentare: My overall experience with OnTheClock has been great from start to date. I just got off the phone with customer service and was super disappointed it an issue I have been having and she helped me fix it easily I love the app I love the price I love how easy it is I love how easy it is for everybody else to use it. I do not have to go through a training process with my employees it’s very self-explanatory I love that you can send your employees an invite to download the app and it pops up on their phone.

I love that my employees can easily punch in and out and then every two weeks I go in approve their time send it to my payroll software and pay my employees. Payroll takes me about 45 minutes every two weeks because of on the clock. This leaves me time to work in the field and attend other responsibilities that I have. It also leaves less room for error in time cards and allows me to know where I need to step in and help people who may be taking longer than they should regularly by glancing at their time. Also for safety purposes it’s nice to be able to know when people are working and where they might be working especially if it’s at night time.

I do my schedule a month in advance and it’s a very tedious process to sit down and do the schedule. I feel like there should be an easier way to do it. A lot of the jobs that we have a redundant and carrying over instructions when I duplicate shifts is not an option that would Make it a lot easier. Another thing I don’t like about it is that my employees cannot clock in or clock out when they do not have good cell phone service. I feel like there should be a feature that if you don’t have cell phone service you should still be able to clock out and then the app will update when you do get cell phone service.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hello Dailey, Thank you for your feedback. We are in the process of improving our employee scheduling and allowing it to be a much more improved experience. Thank you so much, -OTC Team

Mark B.
President in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love this product

Kommentare: Easy, professional, intuitive, inexpensive, feature rich, and a set-it and forget-it type of product. We have never had to call for customer service in two years of use.

It's accurate, easy to use and implement, super reliable, and very cost efficient. Don't let the big payroll services sell you an expensive time clock product that isn't better than OnTheClock.com and that costs 10 times more!

What I like least about this software is that I didn't know about it years before I implemented it. We were using a paper system for time reporting by employees until we found someone padding their hours. OnThe Clock.com stopped the padding process immediately and paid for itself 10 times over.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hi Mark, Wow, wow, wow. This is what we have to say from your awesome review and feedback. It makes OnTheClock very happy to read how we have helped you and your company. Sounds like you had an issue with time theft from an employee, which is a huge situation among millions of companies in the world. Thanks again, OTC Team

Justin N.
Admin in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

OntheClock has revolutionized our business and helped us increase revenues!

Kommentare: 10/10. Highly recommend! Skip the other apps and use OTC.

Prior to OTC, we were having employees manually log hours. This was not effective and very time consuming because we had no way to oversee that employees were being honest about their time logs. We then tried out a few other applications, but they lacked essential functionality that we required. Then we tried OTC. It is a game changer! Our employees press 1 button on their phone to clock in and the same button to clock out. SIMPLE. The app also has GPS tracking, which shows us exactly where the employee is when they clock in and out. This ensures that they are being truthful about punches. The best part is that its completely free up to a certain number of employees. We're happy to pay for our 10 employees.

Our biggest issue was the User Interface for the admins. They recently overhauled it and now we love it. So no cons now.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hello Justin, Thank you for taking the time to give us an honest and detailed review. We are happy that you enjoy our new time clock user interface.

David S.
President in USA
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My 2nd and last time clock system

Kommentare: With the Punch IN and OUT alerts I am able to monitor my jobs without logging into the clock system to see when people come and go.

1) Its user friendly. 2) As the admin and payroll reporting person, it simple for me to get the info I need to report the hours to payroll company. 3) If I need to edit employees times, I can do it in a few steps. 4) I really like that it will alert me when someone punches IN and OUT.

1) It would be nice if the system would not combine the total hours in a bi-weekly cycle. I like to look to see who is getting close to OT each week. 2) during my busy time I have to hire a staffing service. My employees start their week on Saturday. The Staffing Service starts their employees on Sunday. So I have to have 2 separate accounts to track their time. I wish I could combine the 2 accounts so I can see both at the same time. Not a huge deal.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hello David, Thank you for the great review. We recently released a new feature that alerts you when employees are approaching overtime. You can set this to alert you at a specific amount of time before they will hit OT. Here is a link for you to learn more: https://www.ontheclock.com/A-Time-Clock-With-Overtime-Alerts-.aspx

Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ontheclock makes it absurdly easy to track time and punches.

Kommentare: Ontheclock allows us to easily track punches across all employees and locations, even remote employees who work from home. It also ensures quick, easy, and accurate punches from employees as they don't have to spend any more than a couple of seconds to punch into the Group Punch site once it's up.

The incredible amount of flexibility it offers is amazing. You can set or restrict punches from specific devices, regions, IP addresses, and similar on a per-employee basis or account-wide, allowing you to make sure that every employee is punching in when and were it's appropriate to do so. It allows a per-employee automatic accrue system for PTO. Approving PTO requests is a breeze as well.

In terms of end-user friendliness, it's a bit rough for non-tech-savvy folks to find the specific website they should log into and punch from - just going to ontheclock.com doesn't actually show anywhere you can log in or punch. This leads to needing to explain specific steps and URLs to users, or sending them a link to click, rather than just telling them to go to the site. It's also a bit of a hassle to reach the Group Punch site where employees can simply enter their employee number to punch in or out, and that could easily be resolved by having an application you could download to turn a desktop into a punch station.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hi Jonathan, thank you for the great review and awesome feedback. We always like to hear how we can improve. Have a great day :)

Tereza M.
executive director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why Pay Too Much for Time Tracking Software

Kommentare: I have had no issues with the program and use it regularly. We saved a lot of money by switching.

We have a small organization so we pay nothing for this software. It allows us to still track codes, time off etc. In fact, the time off feature works better than with some other companies as we can customize to each employee. It is easy to use. We also work remotely and don't require check in/out and are able to merely enter the number of hours for each job code.

The time off feature is a little odd as it doesn't show in the administrative reports easily. However, once you learn to use it, it works fine.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hi Tereza! Thanks for the awesome review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with our time off tracking feature - we would love to help. Thanks again, -OTC Team

Armando L.
RPA Manager in Panama
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

On Cue is On the clock

Kommentare: It will let us have a good sight of any type of trends on employees getting in late, absenteeism. This way we can spot them and have a talk to them. We keep track of overtime, so we are able to study if any employee is abusing or if a client is needing employees to do overtime we can show them a report from on the clock

It provides many different ways of keeping track of employees. Its user friendly for our employees, and does not required a highly skills in computer. It provides accurate information at the time of keeping control of overtime, vacation hours, sick and personal tme. It will let you know who is in, and out at any time of the day. It also let you see where they are punching in, and what computer they did it Its not expensive, and it will let you add the company Logo in the employee "punch in" website.

So far whe have not been able to find something to dislike from On The clock... I would say having some videos inside the administrator website showing what you're able to do will be a great way to start. But besides that On the clock is really worth its price

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hi Armando, Thank you for your very detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. Here is a link to our video section if you are interested :) https://www.ontheclock.com/videos.aspx Have a great day, -OTC Team

Sue S.
Payroll Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Time Clock Solution

Kommentare: I really love the ease of use of this software and have implemented it in two other companies I work for.

We had tried various time clock machines that failed to work consistently and then I found this software and never looked back. The customer support is superior. Easy set up, super reasonable pricing and it has all the features that my company needs.

Not too long ago they did a "face lift" to the format of the website and I liked the format of the Time Card page before the face lift.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hello Sue, Thank you so much for the kind review and feedback. We truly appreciate it.

Jennifer S.
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We love OnTheClock

Kommentare: We've tried other time keeping solutions, but have stayed with OnTheClock now for approximately 7 or so years because it is so easy and versatile. We don't even use half the available functions because our office is small and "easy", but it's nice to know all those other functions are there for more complex businesses. In only word, the reason we have stayed is because it is "SIMPLE" and we just love that this is one thing we can count on that won't be a hassle.

Prior to switching to OnTheClock we actually had a thumbprint scanner. Half of our employees couldn't get it to scan their thumbs consistently. We have satellite offices that created a lot of manual adjusting because we only had one scanner. OnTheClock is sooooo much easier! Accessible from anywhere you have internet access and if there are manual corrections/adjustments to make they are a snap and biweekly I get OnTheClock to email our accountant timecards with no hassle.

n/a - can't really even think of any cons.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your kind review! Your feedback on how you use our time clock system for your business is very important to us as well. Have a great day!

Beth L.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Time-clock App!!!

This app does everything I need it to do and more! I chose this one over the others because it does a time sheet/stub I can include with my employees checks. It’s the perfect app for my cleaning business!!

I do not like that it is priced per user. As my business grows the price goes up for each new employee.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hello Beth, Thank you for reviewing our time clock. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our pricing. We try our best to accommodate everyone's needs who uses our employee time tracking solution. Have a great day.

Ashley A.
Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Staff Member

Kommentare: Overall, I really like it. The staff love it too.

I love how easy it is to set up and use and how knowledgeable the staff is to the software. One staff member in particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helps me every time I have a question. He's quick to answer and also doesn't talk to you all robotic like I've seen in other chats from other companies.

I do wish that you could set the time card to be in minutes instead of decimals when fixing hours. It's difficult to see 7.45 and think it means 7 hours and 27 minutes rather than be 7 hours and 45 minutes.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Hi Ashley, thank you for the kind review regarding our product and our customer support rep, Chris. We value your feedback :)

Louie F.
CFO/Managing Partner in USA
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Absolute Amazing

Kommentare: It has allowed me to save so much time each two weeks with figuring out my payroll for my staff. Plus it has cut out the dishonesty of some employees, who would add time to their time cards, previous to this system.

I love that I was able to get rid of my paper time cards, employees cheating on their times when they would log in and out, and it keep track of the total hours for me, instead of me having to figure everything out every payday, I run one simple report and input that info into my payroll manager.

The only issues I have, that are the time accumulator that is supposed to help me track sick time, etc is not working correctly, however I have not attempted to contact tech support yet. Also the other thing is, we are in Arizona and we do not change times, but some of my employees show up in the reports and hour off from the other employees and we have been unable to get all of our staff on the same time zones, even though we have configured the settings correctly. Otherwise a great product.

Antwort von OnTheClock

Thank you for the review! We will have a representative contact you so we can assist you with tracking your employee's sick time. -OTC Team

Matt K.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Efficient and Complete

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it was exactly what I needed. The tools are very simple and easy to manage. The reporting is direct and to the point. It doesn't offer many thrills, but for the cost it's well worth the price.

The mobile platform gave a quick way to track the jobs with GPS and time stamps - VERY valuable as a contractor who travels to jobs all over. Keeping track of each client is a huge value for end of quarter reporting.

Wish they had a billing/invoicing component as part of their tool. It would be super if an invoice could be sent immediately to the client. If there IS this feature, I've not seen it yet! It does have to be connected to the Internet always for the tool to work fully... it would be nice if you could still check-in with GPS and have the software automatically add the stamp/clock track create the entry WHEN you get back online?

letztes Jahr

Hello Matt, thanks so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate the features requests and always pass these along to our developing team for future ideas. Have a great day!