Über Time Doctor

Eine Zeiterfassungs- und Zeitmanagementsoftware mit Produktivitätsberichten für dein Remote-Team.

Erfahre mehr über Time Doctor

With these screenshots, it is easy to monitor and control work procedures. In comparison with alternative Softwares on the same functionalities, Time Doctor is very budget-friendly.

Some time it automatically log out for few of the networks , or it may cause error if permissions not set properly.

Bewertungen zu Time Doctor

Time Doctor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 517 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Time Doctor bereits verwendet?

Ryan
Ryan
HR Manager (Administrator) in Pakistan
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Time Tracking Software for In-House and Remote Employees

Kommentare: We at Fullstop360 are totally satisfied with the overall performance of Time Doctor. It is good for time-tracking, task-management, timesheets, poor time use, web & app usage, attendance, and payroll etc.

I have given Time Doctor 10 out of 10 as I simply love it. We have been using it for more than 4 years and it has proved to be a great tool to manage the in-house and remote employees. It is pretty convenient to install and work with. It allows to track time and improve productivity. It gives your complete control over your work. The effective reporting system helps you to figure out a better use of your time. It provides browsing history, top website, and poor management of time. In the capacity of an HR Manager, I use Time Doctor to mark employee attendance. You can check time-in and time-out and total work hours of your team members. It shares employee activity by sending screenshots. I also get help in managing the payroll. There's another cool option that TD allows to manually edit time. Sometimes, people forget to start Time Doctor and then approach me to adjust their times. In all reality, you can do a lot of cool things to manage your team and work.

The only con that I observed as a user is the 'display of activity bar'. It stays on top and sometimes becomes quite irritating. There's an option to hide it but the chances that sometimes you forget to turn Time Doctor on. Likewise, the breaktime monitor is a bit irritating. When you're busy in a though process and staring on your screen but you have not moved your mouse or touched the keyboard, Time Doctor will assume that you're gone for a break. I don't know how to fix it but it would be really cool if there's some sort of a sensor.

Lizzie
Director of People and Projects in El Salvador
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best time tracking tool I have used so far.

Kommentare: It's been great! It helped us to calculate worked hours and use non-productive apps. Useful when you have people working remotely on different projects.

I like how easily you can access your team's timeline through different reports (Excel and PDF). As well, how you can categorize the Productive or Non-Productive apps and websites so your team spends time on what it's related to their role.

The idle time is not very accurate if it's because they are non-productive or because they are on a call. And when trying to get explanations from the Time Doctor Support Team, they don't know if a team member might be using auto-clickers to reduce their idle time or not.

Eric
Eric
Data Analyst in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time Doctor review

Kommentare: Time Doctor has significantly improved my time management, task organization, and overall productivity as a data analyst. While there may be minor resource usage concerns at times, the benefits of using Time Doctor far outweigh any occasional inconveniences

As a data analyst, what I liked most about Time Doctor was its exceptional online time-tracking feature. It offered precise and real-time tracking of my work hours, which is crucial for accurately recording billable hours and ensuring that every minute spent on data analysis tasks is accounted for. This feature not only helped me stay accountable but also improved my overall time management and productivity.

One aspect of Time Doctor that I found slightly less favorable was its occasional use of system resources, which could lead to minor slowdowns on my computer. While this didn't significantly impact my work, I noticed that at times, especially during resource-intensive data analysis tasks, Time Doctor's presence in the background could be slightly resource-heavy.

Niklas
Niklas
CEO in Deutschland
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

300$ for TRAIL -> CAREFUL

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: the service was very bad,
timedoctor charged us 300$ automatically after our 14d trail, totally untrustworthy!!! be very careful
customer support was not helping at all and ignored offers and solutions from my side

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for hourly employees/contractors

Kommentare: I like it. I personally used it when I was an hourly freelancer and now I use it to track employee / contractors time when we hire them by hour.

I like that it is easy to use. Also, the tool detects time with no activity and allows to you track that too.

Sometimes the productivity is not measured accurately and that brings confusion when analyzing the data.

Krylle
TEAM LEADER in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Time Tracker Ever!

Kommentare: Great! I never had any problem with Time Doctor so far.

Time Doctor is the best time tracker ever. Now they have partnered with google and chrome. I can now track my time in any google apps. That is so convenient! No more wasted time. Thank you Time Doctor!

I don't think there is. We have never encountered issue so far.

Kristofffer Lloyd
Customer Service Representative in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

God for tracking

Kommentare: Everything was smooth and totally satisfied with there service.

It was easy to use and very convenient, will be sharing to other friends

Sometimes it crashes but it`s okay, there support always remind us every time there`s updates or maintenance.

Stacey
HR Manager in Jamaika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: It has been good. It is a great app to use.

It is user-friendly. It is also easy to use and retrieve user information.

No issues, however it keeps popping up when it is not in use.

Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best time trackers on the market

Kommentare: It is a perfect fit for any business that needs time tracking.

Really easy to use. This motivates the team to often and timely record their work. The reports are easy to read and understand.

The desktop app is sometimes difficult to install and not always working properly. Also, to have a longer history, bigger data base for the older entries.

Ulrich
Ulrich
Doctor in Benin
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software!

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's an excellent time management software. But I think it would be better with a free version with some limited features.

Excellent software! With Time doctor, I can coordinate and monitor my employees' activities even remotly. Time tracking.

Free version unavailable, free trial unfortunately limited to 14 days.

Automate your time sheets to save time!

Kommentare: I saved a ton of time by using Time Doctor to track how I spend my day and on which projects. I also don't have to write anything down and then worry about losing it before I send a client an invoice. So it's really helped my organization as well.

Time Doctor has been a lifesaver for me. I am a one-person design company and I need to track the time I spend on many different projects all at once. My previous solution was to write down the time on sticky notes or note pads, but there was always the chance that I might misplace it or lose it. Nor could I generate my invoices from my home office if I'd left the billing hours info at my office. So this was a great all in one solution. Now I can choose the task I'm working on and don't have to worry about writing things down. If for any reason I forget what I was doing for a client and didn't make my task name specific enough, I can go back and take a quick look through the automatic screenshots. I also love that I can see how much time I spend on email and other admin tasks vs the actual design work. Love the reports that Time Doctor gives me as well.

Not much that I don't like about this software. But suggestions for improvement? One thing I would love to see is integration with my cell phone. Time Doctor already has an app, but I want it to automatically capture the time I spend on my phone with clients. For now I have to manually enter in this time and must note when the call started and when it ended. Integration into Wave apps where I generate my invoices. I'd like to be able to select a project from Time Doctor in my invoice and have it automatically populate the time I spent on it and the dates I worked on the project rather than manually finding and entering this information.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Maximizing Your Time: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Time Doctor"

Kommentare: By and large, Time Specialist is a valuable instrument for organizations and people who need to successfully deal with their time more. It offers a scope of highlights to assist you with following your time, further develop efficiency, and incorporate with different instruments. Be that as it may, it's not without its restrictions, and clients ought to know about the protection concerns and possible errors in time following.

Simple to utilize: Time Specialist is easy to understand and natural, in any event, for non-educated clients. The point of interaction is basic and clear, making it simple to explore.Numerous stages: Time Specialist upholds Windows, Macintosh, and Linux, and has versatile applications for iOS and Android gadgets, making it available across various gadgets and working frameworks.Far reaching time following: Time Specialist tracks both billable and non-billable time, so you can perceive how long you spend on various undertakings and tasks.Efficiency highlights: Time Specialist incorporates a scope of efficiency highlights, for example, the capacity to impede diverting sites and applications, inactive time location, and customary breaks updates.Incorporations: Time Specialist coordinates with a scope of different instruments, including project the executives programming, finance and invoicing programming, and specialized devices like Leeway and Skype.

Restricted free arrangement: Time Specialist offers a 14-day free preliminary, however from that point onward, you'll have to pay for a membership to keep utilizing the product. The free arrangement is restricted to just a single client and offers fundamental elements.Security concerns: A few clients have raised protection worries no time like the present Specialist, as it tracks not just the time spent on business related errands yet in addition the URLs and titles of the sites visited during that time.Restricted customization: While Time Specialist offers a scope of highlights, there is restricted extension for customization past what is accessible in the settings.Announcing restrictions: While Time Specialist offers nitty gritty reports, a few clients have found the detailing capacities restricted contrasted with other time following devices.Erroneous time following: A few clients have revealed mistakes in time following, especially with respect to following inactive time and movement on non-PC gadgets

Eduardo
RRHH Analist in Venezuela
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Productivity stile

Kommentare: I am having a satisfactory experience, even comparing it with other software that perform the same functions. The TD has helped me to significantly improve my performance as an analyst, this has the same impact on personnel as monitoring to the point of achieving objectives that in principle seemed unattainable.

Certainly I liked the amount of options, speaking of indicators that help us manage staff and increase productivity significantly. Not only see captures, but also see the activity of their peripherals and the apps and programs they use

More than a "Cons" i would like that indicators such as low activity may be visible to individuals and not only to those who have TD group management. In turn, that this indicator can be traceable not only in the last 7 days of work but in editable periods of time, example: the last 3 days of work

Mario
Trainer in El Salvador
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

There's no better system to use for activity tracking

Kommentare: I am solving employee's issues. I am overseeing what they do, and how they manage their own time. Plus, it allows us the possibility to have back-up data in case of a client's complaint.

I think TimeDoctor has become one of those critical tools that we wouldn't be able to run our business without it. Screenshots activity is one of the most used features within our organization and it allows us to actually oversee and prevent any potential issues that may arise.

Not at all. I think the app overall is fantastic and should be your daily companion.

Lucy
Biostatistician in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Many useful features but support for a solo user is minimal and getting worse

Kommentare: The customer service has been quite good, though most of the time the answers to my questions have been that the feature I need is not available, not customizable, and will not be added to future releases.

I found the software easy to install and use. The reporting feature is not as flexible as it needs to be, but the product is a big help in helping me track my time usage.

I bet that many users are capable of managing a report customization system, but no such option is available. I end up editing the reports extensively, and that rather defeats the purpose of using the product. I am the only person in my office who uses this product, so I am not managing anyone. There are features that are incredibly annoying because they do not apply to me, yet I still need to deal with them. For example, the latest update requires entering a reason for adding time manually. I know the reasons, and find the extra mouse and keyboard clicks incredibly annoying.

Monica
Executive Assistant in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does what is needed

When Time Doctor works, it's great. Each employee can be set to different schedules/requirements. It is a great system in the background that allows us to hold our employees accountable if necessary.

Time Doctor is constantly being updated and if you don't know to update the application, or it doesn't happen automatically, the app will not work as intended. The usual give away is that the app will often stop tracking automatically when starting computer use. Additionally, the admin view is limited. It would be helpful to view the same report/information for multiple employees at the same time. A lot of things have to be done individually.

Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for knowing how long a project took!

Kommentare: I'm keeping on task with the things that have to happen every day as well as have a way to look back and see what tasks are done at certain times of year. This helps us plan our department schedule for each upcoming year so we don't forget anything.

Create your own projects and tasks. Works great for keeping a step by step task list for each project. Ability to edit time for when software updates and/or restarts are required. I love using Time Doctor Pro as my personal time keeper at work.

Not so much of a con but more of a feature request: it would be great if the software kept some sort of log of active document time. I tend to work on a few documents at a time and it would be great to know how much time is spent on each document without having to manually switch projects/tasks for each document. I almost exclusively use Adobe Creative Cloud programs and Microsoft programs using Mac computers.

Stephanie
Stephanie
HR/Admin/Payroll in Philippinen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time Doctor Employer Payroll and Productivity Tool

Kommentare: I have been using Time Doctor for 3 years now and it never fail us to give productivity report, payroll log report and the customer service solutions.

Time Doctor has a very user-friendly interface, easy to use, and monitor. What I like most about this app is the screenshots are taken every minute of your set time and the reports it generates that I use on our payroll. The customer service is also admirable to the team since they answer within a couple of hours and assist our employees on the concerns and matters.

That thing that it can not generate night differential hours taken by the employees.

Chad
SEO Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keeping Track with Time Doctor

Kommentare: Overall, very satisfied with Time Doctor. It's fairly simple to use, accurate, and fulfills my needs.

What I like most about Time Doctor is that it allows me to easily and accurately record the amount of time I'm working on a certain project or task. It allows me to show my clients how much time I was working on and how long each task took. I like that it also gives me a warning when I veer to a less-than productive site.

Don't really have any complaints. The only thing that I would like to be better handled is the dashboard where time is viewed. The issue I have is that I'm occasionally responsible for reviewing subordinate work flows and I feel that it's somewhat difficult to view their profiles as easy it is for myself. I'm sure there's an easier way to do this, but I havent found it yet.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A potent tool for time tracking for independent contractors

Kommentare: As an independent contractor, it is important that I keep a track of my time spent on my tasks and projects. Time Doctor allows me to do that efficiently. The wee app that it comes with is useful once you get the hang of it. The good thing is that even if you cancel the wee bar, you still have the tracking running which is great. A couple of gripes - it keeps reminding you if you are back at work if you have paused the tracking - that is a bit annoying. And second gripe is regarding the random screenshots that can capture personal information. There should be a way in which these screenshots can be blurred. Other than that, an efficient software that I use frequently.

Automatic startup with windows Ability to segregate tasks and projects Ability to pause the task when taking a break

The screenshots are taken randomly which is a breach of privacy if you were on a window that has a personal email open. Whoever is the administrator that sees your screenshots taken by the system will also be able to see your personal information. One has to be rather careful when using TimeDoctor that no personal window or task is open so as to not share that info in a random screenshot.

Cherry
Admin in Philippinen
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time Doctor Feedback

Kommentare: Good thing about Time Doctor is that, we can easily monitor how many hours our members spent within that specific task and project, for desktop and laptop users, we can identify if the sites and links they opened were really useful for the company.

What I like most about Time Doctor is that we can easily monitor the work of our team members and the task that they are currently working on

The least of this app is that, we can't view in terms of mobile and manual time of the team members. We can't identify if the time they are consuming are really used for work since there are no links and sites provided by the said app but only the time they used for work.

Sarah
911 dispatcher in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Timeless

Kommentare: I love this program, This tool is a must have when you are working long hours like myself and are trying to keep my life prioritized . It helps me keep up with my work breaks and potty runs. You can organized your entire day into hours to keep your schedule on track. It also helps with your gym reps too for when you are at the gym.

It can be confusing to work sometimes. You really just have to dig into it and learn the program. Besides that it is not too bad

Julie Ann
Recruitment and Compliance Officer in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Personal Experience with Time Doctor

For me what I love most about this app is its ability to take screenshots of what we're doing. I have tried other attendance tracking software and none of them was able to do that. Also, it is very easy to use. You can use it immediately off the rack or you can customize it by adding or connecting it to a separate payroll. As an HR, I am happy using Time Doctor since I started my journey in freelancing because I can put my client at ease in using Time Doctor I can show them that I am honest with the hourly rate that I am charging them.

I can't find any cons since using time doctor.

Anik
Virtual Assistant in UK
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Easy and Efficient Software

Kommentare: My overall experience with Time Doctor has been great, easy to set up, easy to use and the customer support is great. You do not have to wait long for your query to be resolved. I always recommend Time Doctor for anyone who is looking for time tracking software.

I like flexibility it offers with managing multiple clients. I like how easy it is to set up and use.

The new time doctor and classic time doctor confuses me. I have nearly lost my account before logging into the wrong one and trying to set up a new account as I didn't realise i was on the wrong version. Very confusing.

Kathleen
Freelance writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Love how it keeps me accountable

Kommentare: I've been using Time Doctor for tracking my time for several years. I love how easy it is to use and how it hold you to account if it thinks you've changed focus. If I stop working on my project to take a phone call, it recognizes that I am no longer working on my computer. After my preset time has passed, Time Doctor pops up on my screen and asks, "Are you still working on X Project?" If the phone call is related to the project, I can say yes and include it in my time. If it is not, I can say no and Time Doctor will pause the timer for the project I was working on. The same is true if I am naughty and visit Facebook without pausing my timer.

It's intuitive function and how it knows to pause the timer if I quit working on a project.

The way it associates tasks and projects is a bit confusing at first.