Good Software!

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Erin S.
Sr. Manager of Housing
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very happy with Simpleview and I believe the software will continue to get better and better!

Vorteile: The system lets ALL of our necessary information live in a place that makes sense, making it easily accessible - I love knowing exactly where I can find the information I need. Once you get familiar with the way the system works, it becomes very user friendly. There are a lot of really useful features.

Nachteile: I wish the reports/saved searches were a bit more customizable and intuitive. I've used other systems that are much more user-friendly in this area. This system requires a lot of steps and it isn't always clear what fields should be selected to get the desired outcome. There are also a few integrations I would love to see enhanced.

Review

Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Jeremiah C.
Sales Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love working with Simpleview. We use them for both our backend CRM data and our front end CMS and they work great for what we need.

Vorteile: I love how simpleview seamlessly connects all of the areas of a Destination Marketing Organization to help it to perform at peak ability. The integrations that Simpleview has are just a cherry on top for this great product. I also love the searches process, where I can get the system to tell me the information I need, without having to go through a Customer Service Rep for the information.

Nachteile: Sometimes the features are not as intuitive as one might think, but there is so much data being logged in this system, that it makes sense why the feature are where they are.

Lots of features and customizations available, as long as you're willing to pay

Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Services Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This holds so much information that departments throughout our organization need. It's great to have everything in one place and accessible at variable levels for everyone.

Nachteile: The advanced search feature is terrifying to people who are new to the system. It generally takes at least a year before people feel comfortable and confident that they did it right. Also, customer service responds quickly, but can be slow to fix things.

Powerful CRM

Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Casey R.

Kommentare: Simpleview is really the leader in both CRM and CMS for destination marketing organizations. We've been clients for more than 10 years and have seen their CRM platforms evolve through time. The latest version is incredibly powerful and has several different modules that are tailored to your needs. You can track just about any piece of data you can imagine. The nice thing is that they have developed partnerships with other software companies, which allows seamless integrations. I'd highly recommend Simpleview to any DMO looking for powerful solutions.

Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Dani B.
CFO
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We are a destination marketing organization - great database for tracking customers, members, leads and contacts. Also great for building a database with listings for a printed guide. Data can be sorted many useful ways.

Nachteile: Does not sync with accounting software (Sage 50) so invoices created in the Simpleview system must be entered into the accounting software as well.

Functionality is there but it's not the best UX

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Director of Digital Marketing
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It assists our sales team in sales for events and meetings.

Vorteile: It offers functionality that is very specific to the tourism industry, which is useful. Our team is able to use the Simpleview CRM for leads, event RSVPs, mass mailings and more.

Nachteile: The CRM is in dire need of a UI update. It is also quite pricey for what it is, but it is one of the only tourism-related solutions.

A Simple Solution for CVBs

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Brian B.
Marketing Specialist

Vorteile: Simpleview was incredibly easy to set up, and offered great support in the process of merging our existing contacts into their software. They were very responsive and kept us updated each step along the way. The platform itself is one of the most manageable and intuitive that I have seen among CRM software in its ability to search data and pull reports from the software. It also seamlessly integrated into our website.

Nachteile: We had some odd issues with profiles duplicating and traced it to a disconnect between the member section of the software and the event portion. This resulted in duplicate profiles being created when events were created.

The features of this software are endless and offers great flexibility

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Kathleen C.
Executive Director

Vorteile: The customer support is available through so many ways and fast replies. We have also had tech support staff to visit office for 2-3 day training sessions.

Nachteile: Search function is a bit complicated. The drop down menu is so extensive that hard to pick and choice exact outcome

Easy to use, but can be pricy for customizations

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Operations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: No major complaints. I like the tool, and use it regularly.

Vorteile: Super easy to use. Anyone with CRM experience can pick it up right away. They offer plenty of tutorials and trainings for those who take the time to do them. The reports are robust.

Nachteile: A bit costly for customizations, and once the initial term ends, it can be costly to get assistance on these, so I would suggest making sure you know exactly what you want to do with this.

Simpleview makes it easy to manage several aspects of our organization in one, easy to use interface

Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Housing and Research Coordinator
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that this software is a "one stop shop" for most of the data that our organization stores. If all else failed (email, server, etc.), we would be able to rely on Simpleview to get the job done.

Nachteile: Although Simpleview just updated their Extranet for partners with an attractive interface and simple user experience, their back end could use with an update as well.

Great Product for the DMO World

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Joel V.
Sales and Services Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how all-encompassing it is. IT can handle all of our data and we don't even begin to use all of its features. It is designed specifically for our industry which makes it pretty intuitive. The reporting is very useful and highly customizable. Their support is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Nachteile: It takes a long time to on board and understand how to use it well. It is so complex that I feel like you could miss out on some great features because you just don't know about them.