Filtern nach:

Über itslearning

itslearning ist eine cloudbasierte Lernplattform, die Menschen mit Leidenschaft, Ideen und miteinander verbindet.

Erfahre mehr über itslearning

Paul J.
Paul J.
President in Kanada

Constantly improving product.

Back in 2009 we were tired of the same-old, same-old we saw with North American providers and went looking in Europe and Asia to see what others were doing. We have used it for 8+ years and from the beginning (2009) it had key features that the other LMS providers here in North America lacked or charged extra to have included. Example: Recording voice and video directly into the WYSIWYG editor. That transformed discussion boards. Exam questions could be delivered by voice or video. Student could answer similarly. The ePortfolio feature was included and not an extra integration and fee. We actually had to turn off some features because we thought it would freak out instructors - like the feature that enabled any instructors from other organizations to enter your course, look around and ask you if they could use parts or all of it. The point is that in 2009 this crew was ahead of its time and they have continued to add well thought-out improvements to the LMS 3-4 times annually. We are going to renew.... if they still want us.

It`s time for a new discussion board (as long as we don`t lose the audio/video record features) and more flexibility with how we can integrate 3rd party apps and features as we choose (cough, cough... Zapier... cough, cough).

Antwort von itslearning

Thanks Paul for the review and the kind words! Maybe you've noticed the refreshed flash-free A/V recorder? Regarding Zapier and the like...I'll forward to my product people :)

Mindy S.
Language Arts Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

What Teachers Need the Most is Time

Kommentare: Itslearning is a great complement to my teaching environment within the classroom and is a gateway for e-learning when class is not in session. Creating lessons and assessments from home has never been easier. Students have access to me and to the learning material both at school and away.

I enjoy that students and I have a common place to connect for learning. We use the calendar to stay on task and we use the message feature to stay in contact. I am able to share resources with all learners and curate collections of learning materials for the learners to access as they wish. What I need the most as a teacher is time. Itslearning is so convenient to use that it gives me back the time that I need to be creative and enjoy the other aspects of my day!

I look forward to itslearning becoming more and more user-friendly as developers work closely with educators to meet our unique needs.

Kayla K.
Student in USA
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Itslearning from a student

Kommentare: It almost never works at school and worked sometimes at home. It wasn't very stable and did have as many great features as blackboard.

All my classes were on here and I used it mostly to turn in assignments.

There's not a lot of information you can put on in. I used it in high school and was switched to blackboard in college. I like blackboard way more. Itslearning never worked on the school wifi and it was always down. I feel like it has a lot of bugs that need to be worked out.

Heather W.

Glad we made the switch

Kommentare: For a while, the product was very dated looking, but after we switched to the "Modern" version I can say that it is leaps and bounds better. There is also a fairly steep learning curve that is required when using the software, it is not as basic as Google Classroom or a competitor LMS, but it does SO much more that it makes sense that it might take a bit longer to figure out how to use it to its full potential.

It is hands down the most powerful and versatile tool that we evaluated when deciding to choose a LMS. There is an enormous amount of features and functionalities that are possible to use, and the company worked with us to prioritize some must-haves into their upcoming releases. They have excellent customer support and are always helpful when we submit inquiries.

Antwort von itslearning

Thank you Heather! We're proud of the user experience, which many teachers consider to be a huge time-saver. All the best

Rebecca P.
Art Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Tricky to navigate

Kommentare: It's okay. I prefer Moodle which is what I use to learn. I think the system is a little bit complicated. But I like that it has messaging for my students to use when they need to drop a line in the middle of working on something. I also like the ability to send feedback continuously on projects and the ability to send feedback like "Hey I noticed that you did not complete this..."

I like that the product enables me to add a variety of resources, including meetings, embedded material, videos, links to warm ups, etc.

I do not like that the site has so many different areas where information can be found- Overview, Plans and Resources. So students can navigate away and with at home learning, it's difficult to get them back, especially for those who have a challenge with technology.

Alan B.

It is fine.

This software works and does exactly what it is suppose to do and does it every time. It is accessible and has a ton of features. I can use it to easily make, distribute and grade assignments for my classes and those features work really well. There are also a ton of other options that all work exactly as claimed and are very functional.

It isn't the most intuitive program for students to use. A lot of time there are needless steps to get to features or they are repetitive. For example, I don't see much value between the groups and classes options as they are kind of the same thing.

John O.
Teacher in USA

Good system that is beginning to show its strengths

It is a true end-to-end LMS system with far advanced capabilities compared to bigger-named competitors

Some inconsistency in user experience - some dated visualizations - certain areas are over architected and could benefit from simplicity in ease-of-use

Antwort von itslearning

Thanks John! We're quite proud of the refined user experience, the level of integration with cloud apps like G Suite and Office, and continued enhancement of our advanced capabilities. All the best

Erika K.

Itslearning Helps My Classroom Work Smarter, Not Harder

Kommentare: I love it and my students feel empowered because we create our course pages together, not only as a class, but we also got to Skype Itslearning creators so the students could give feedback to the creators on their ideas for the newest platform and what they chose is what is now available.

I like the Google integration with my drive, which allows me to send a document to students and their edits will be saved in a folder for me to assess. I also really like the quick messaging system so that I can communicate with students as if I were texting them, but it's through the context of school. Finally, I like the assessments because it allows me to add digital tests and students get immediate results.

I don't like that the testing mode doesn't work on Chromebooks, allowing my students to open other tabs and Google test answers while taking a test.

Karen B.
Educator in USA
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful software

I like the instant messaging feature which allows students to ask questions outside class. I also like the ease of editing content.

Would like to be offered more tutorials so that I better understand the features of itsLearning

Research Assistant in Venezuela
11-50 Mitarbeiter

It has been a good experience connecting my courses, planner and assesments with learning objetives.

Kommentare: Dynamically learning courses and connection with learning objectives.

The best from itslearning is the course templates with content and learning objectives ready to use.

It doesn't have too many gamification functionalities. So, students, teachers, and parents should have the opportunity to play their role gaming.

Antwort von itslearning

Thanks for your review. Many educators agree with your cited pros: standards-alignment throughout and course templates. All the best

Sarah W.

Awesome technology

Kommentare: Wonderful

Flexibility to communicate with student

Deleting of plans randomly without notice

Kelly C.
Student in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

itslearning review

Kommentare: poor

Easy to sign on to and that is about it.

It is often difficult to upload assignments and exam taking is a total disaster. After writing the exam, the results are not uploaded. This program could be so much better.

Antwort von itslearning

Kelly I'm sorry that you had a poor experience with itslearning. This is not typical. In fact, we often hear many positive comments about the assignment capabilities specifically. Perhaps you can show us the specific workflow that is causing problems and we can see what can be done. My contact info will be sent to you. Thanks Tom

Beth F.
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

It is very comprehensive and easy to use.

I don't really see any cons with this software.

Thank you Beth!

Ceren Ö.
Ceren Ö.
MA Student in Türkei
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Assignments well-organized!

Kommentare: Receiving feedback to my projects from itslearning makes use of class time solely for education. Also notifications keeps me up to date.

itslearning is a platform where students can keep being in communication with their teachers. Assignment deadlines can be followed, grades can be checked, announcements can be made and attendance can be followed. It is basically a virtual classroom that makes the class more digitized and efficient.

While submitting assignments, there's only upload as a template. I wish I could upload an assignment and set a time for it to upload automatically. That way I could make more changes if necessary and wouldn't forget to submit my template assignment before deadline.

Antwort von itslearning

Thank you for the review and feedback Ceren. I will pass along your suggestion to the product team. All the best, Tom

Ingvald S.
teacher in Norwegen
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Buggy and outdated. Very time consuming and messy.

Kommentare: None, compared to using free tools like Dropbox.

It's a web platform. Accessible from everywhere. You can upload and download documents and store them in one location. Some GUI elements look quite nice.

It does not improve learning nor does it help teachers save time. There are too many bugs, and the user interface is inconsistant and not very intuitive. Some functions and features are silly.

Stacy H.
Curriculum director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for monitoring student progress

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Best way to keep track of students progress when using standards-based grading

The number one positive thing about this product is the ability to stay in contact with parents. There are many options to communicate with parents and update them on the progress of the children in what is happening in the classroom

It does take quite a bit of set up and some time to get used to using the platform. There are some commitment to continue to use the product after all that time has been put into it

Oğuzhan Ç.
Teaching Assistant in Türkei
Nanotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Sufficient and productive

Kommentare: A helpful tool to make student life simpler.

Itslearning Website and mobile app makes it much easier to follow announcements and view content in one place. The deadline column for assignments on the right side, the events section and grade tab makes sure nothing is forgotten.

An instant chatting feature could make communication much faster, unfortunately Itslearning seems to be more effective for announcements and following up assignments.