Über TimeCamp

Zeiterfassungssoftware, die manuelle und automatische Arbeitszeittabellen-, Zeittagebuch- und automatische Aufgabenerkennungsfunktionen umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über TimeCamp

It was pretty good at the time to track time spent on projects, but after realizing that the same task can be done in another product at a cheaper cost, we switched over in 2021 to another project.

Sometime adjusting the time that I may have left running by accident can be a bit tricky to change.

Bewertungen zu TimeCamp

TimeCamp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 597 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TimeCamp bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Design, Selbstständig

I use TimeCamp daily to track my true hourly wage

Kommentare: Integrating TimeCamp with my business took a few minutes in the beginning. I had to update keywords over a few days to make it a perfect custom fit. Every time I have a new client, I add new keywords - the whole process takes less than a minute.

I use the time tracking with keywords every day to track how much time I am spending on each client every month.

I have no complaints. There is nothing I would change.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly useful time and task management tool

Kommentare: A simple program exactly what I was searching for to keep track of the number of hours I work each day. I didn't use the complete version of Timecamp because I didn't require it. I'm satisfied with the free version, which has a limited set of functions but is straightforward to use.

It's the automatic timetracking that I like the best. Finding the crucial phrases that will correctly monitor time took some time, but now that I've got it functioning it's fantastic. Compared to rivals, Timecamp's high bandwidth is the second most popular aspect of the service.

Time entries can't be moved or deleted from one activity to another or deleted from the system. To better organize and comprehend the data, I'd like to be able to sort the reports table. Personalization of invoices is another something I'd like to see.

Shana
Accountant in Kanada
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Company has disreputable billing practices

Kommentare: Well it was great until the billing issue noted above. Now I feel like they are disreputable.

Our staff like the ease of use of the product for time tracking.

Billing practices. Apparently they do not offer refunds. In the beginning we were paying monthly, but switched to annual billing. We realized when renewal came around that 1/2 our users were no longer using the software so we cancelled those users. However, when I contacted the company about a refund, they said they would hold the credit toward future subscriptions (but we are moving away from Timecamp so this is not helpful), but they do not offer refunds. So in other words, they are taking our money for something we aren't using. If we had stuck with monthly billing, this would not have been a problem. So word of warning - stick with monthly billing so you can cancel and avoid the issue we had.

Nicos
System Designer in Zypern
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Easy to setup and use, much easier than other time trackers.

A bit clunky and buggy but still worked. Sometimes when I'm a hurry it was a pain to go past the bugs.

Álvaro
Producer in Schweden
Unterhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Time Tracker

Kommentare: I am now able to see where I spend my time and what my working hours are worth.

The time tracker, the feature I'm using the most to measure my time and budget, works like a charm. Once you've set up the keywords, you don't need to worry about anything else.

Setting up the automatic time tracking might take a bit of time to get it right, but totally worth it.

Ryan
Ryan
Digital Designer in Südafrika
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I hate tracking time but for the invoices I must

Kommentare: Other than the blips at times, I like Timecamp. It works and because I can go back and edit recorded times makes the world of difference.

I've been using Timecamp as an extension to Trello and it's made life so much easier. I can track time on a project at the click of a button and stop that timer in the very same way.

On Trello I sometimes click stop and think it stopped but then it did not. Like all softwares there's a part of it that doesn't always function because of a weird blip.

Valerian
Valerian
Managing Director in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent time-tracker & budgeting

Kommentare: Overall, very easy to get started and use yet packed with powerful advanced features. If you want time AND budget tracking then use TimeCamp.

I use TimeCamp with Trello and it helps tremendously to keep my project on time and under budget. Seeing how long tasks are taking allows constant evaluation and improvement. But, the real differentiator for TimeCamp is budgeting. I used to track project funds on spreadsheets then switch back and forth between another time tracker. TimeCamp allows me to keep everything elegantly in one place. Time is money! Track them both in TimeCamp.

Some of the advanced features need better tutorials…videos are old and knowledge base is dated. Feature requests for Trello integration: estimate card time before starting timer, show running elapsed time on card while in board view.

Joe
Joe
DevOps Engineer in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Easy To Use and Solves Time Monitoring Problems within projects

Being able to simply track time worked on different projects by different business analysts was always tricky, often analysts would be guessinmating at the end of the week. TimeCamp have solved this issue and we can now accurately track and invoice hours spent on each project.

I cant think of any cons, it does exactly what our org needs to track and manage time. Thank you TimeCamp!

Business Administrator in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great way to track hours for billing or for tracking time on projects

Kommentare: A great tool for tracking billable hours. Very easy to use, you can set up multiple projects and easily time tracking time for any one of them. You can edit the start and end times.. and enter time manually as well.

It's super easy to use, very intuitive and flexible. I started tracking my hours in just a minute of opening the app for the first time. The report feature is great... I was able to set it up for a very unusual pay period (semi-monthly).

The only thing I would improve is the color scheme. Maybe allow custom colors for different project. Sometimes, after tracking a while on a project - it hangs up (in the mobile app)... not allowing me to "stop" the timer. I have to shut it down and reopen it to stop it.

Balazs
Designer in Ungarn
Design, Selbstständig

Time to track your activity

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's a great app to track and plan your activities. easy to use

I don't have any bad experiences about this app.

Entrepreneur in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TimeCamp, making the world more productive!

Kommentare: I just love TimeCamp especially `Reports > Computer Time including `Dashboard, `Away Time, `Activities, `Categories, `Timetable, `Goals, and `Efficiency which makes tracking time effortless where app productivity can easily be changed by going to `Activities and setting the category where keywords can be added too. Also, TimeCamp makes analysis of `Today, `Week, and `Month easy with these predefined tabs and with the use of `Calendar other ranges can easily be defined by selecting the first date and then holding down the `Shift key on your keyboard while selecting the last date to get statistics for this complete date range, e.g. January 1, 2016 July 15, 2016 to get your year in review. I have been an active user of TimeCamp since September 4, 2012 when they were called TimeandTracking and an avid advocate shortly thereafter letting many others know of this awesome app and the awesome people behind it. I have found all the staff from Kamil (CEO and Co-Founder), Jakub (Support), and many others to be extremely professional and all around great user advocates continually responding to user feedback making TimeCamp not only better, but easier to use and in the process making time tracking so seamless and effortless that there really is no excuse for not always knowing what you are doing which will go a long way in making all users more productive.

TimeCamp is just an awesome app and with integration with Asana, it is just that much more awesome. It is great to see TimeCamp growing and evolving to becoming more and more productive and useful with this integration with Asana and their many other Add-Ons and Integrations including Harvest, Trello, Evernote, Xero, and on and on. I have been an avid user of TimeCamp for many years and have had personal interactions with a few of their team members during this time and have always come away impressed and awed with not only their exemplary development and support skills, but for just being all around nice people so it goes without saying that the TimeCamp app and team rock big time and comes highly recommended so give them a shot, what do you have to lose.

Infrequently, but it has happened a few times that TimeCamp had an inability to track data in multiple browsers. Would also be great to be able to increase productivity range of levels from (-1 to +1) to (-2 to +2) to more clearly understand time spent on sites and or tasks that are sometimes productive, but sometimes distracting as well. Finally, the ability to add more categories and subcategories to more precisely define tasks would be a good all around feature to have.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Hello John! Thank you so much for a long and comprehensive review - reading it pleases us and will help us to find what needs to be improved to make TimeCamp better for our users. It's so nice to hear that you utilize our features and add-ons with the tool integrates. We're still trying to fix all the bugs to synchronize time tracking on different platforms and browsers even faster. In case of any problems please don't hesitate and email us or contact via Livechat/social networkings - we'll try to resolve the issues as quickly as possible. Thank you so much again! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Nico
Benevolent Overlord in USA
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Timing is everything.

Kommentare: I implemented TimeCamp to track time across my entire team, and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product, the price, and the support. Adding team members is a snap, and pricing is more than fair for the product. The integrations with Xero for our billing and Trello for our to-dos is invaluable, and the support team backed it up with brilliant assistance getting the desktop app to work on our Linux workstations. My only issue with the UI is that when you pause a time entry and then restart it later, it appears as two separate time entries rather than one project for the day. I can understand the motivation behind the layout however, and it's not something I'm in a hurry to fix. The mobile apps are awesome for our on-site work, because the employees can just install the app and hit Start, and an admin approves the time later. The apps are a bit buggy on Android, however, but they do the job they're coded to do. All in all, I expected a half-assed project by a few amateurs, but what I got was a polished product well worth the investment by a professional team that has your back.

It's easy to use, has reports coming out of its ears, and is easily deployed across multiple workstations. It scales perfectly and the integrations are top-notch.

The user interface could use a little work: I'd like separate time entries on the same project in one day grouped by project on the timesheet, so I see the total time spent on the project for the day first and then expand the project to see individual time entries for the day. Too many entries for the same project all in a list look cluttered after some time. I also found myself hunting for exactly the report I wanted, and coming across a few that I wasn't after before coming to the one I wanted. Perhaps better organization of all the reports would be nice.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Hello Nico, Thanks for the high rating and a long, comprehensive review! All your tips you've mentioned here are valuable - thanks to them we can focus on the mistakes and develop those features who are the most important for our users. Pleased to see that you're aware of how much time management should be important in our lives. For this reason it's great to know that you're tracking time with our tool! Thank you so much for letting us know about bugs in Android apps, we'll try to do our best to fix them. Wishing you lots of the profitable projects tracked with our tool, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Joel
Joel
Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Easy and Flexible to use.

Kommentare: Better tracking of my time.

There are a lot of time tracking options out there but TimeCamp provides low friction ways to get the job done. It syncs with a bunch of other project platforms (I use Podio) which prevents the need for entering my projects in two systems. It allows tracking both in TimeCamp and also allows import of the data back to Podio which gives me limitless options for tallying by different project elements. As I am not great about entering time as I go I really appreciate the function to track what my computer was doing during a given period (what webpages or applications I was using) so I can update after the fact what time was spent on which project. There are a ton of features to support just about any need. Support has generally be great when called upon to resolve issues.

As I have the system syncing in projects in Podio and exporting time records back to Podio I do see some delays. If you enter a new project in Podio you must force a sync and often reload the timecamp webpage to see the new project, however, as this is software and not magic this seems reasonable enough. Also, when entering several time events in a row I sometimes have to wait for the system to save which takes a moment or two since it must create a record in Podio at the same time. Neither of these issues would impact someone under more normal use.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Dear Joel, Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback, so that your opinions for what needs to be improved in TimeCamp are priceless. We'll try to make the Podio integration more user-friendly! Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with our app, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Farah
Creative Director & Founder in Irland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The basic integration works fine and i love the interface, but the integrations are inconsistent.

Kommentare: it helps me track my time and my team's. when the app integrations work properly, i'm able to generate reports and give my clients solid estimates based on solid data. but as we're switching to asana, timecamp really falls apart, so i'm really frustrated by the lack of support and communication from your team.

i love the timesheet interface and easy on/off. the report feature is fantastic. i love being able to copy tasks and leave notes. i actually love this app, but the integrations are so messy and unstable, we might have to move to harvest something i don't want to do, but i think i won't have the choice.

your customer service / troubleshooting is terrible. i've had problems with the podio integration, but it's nothing compared to mess with the asana integration, which basically doesn't work. no one on the timecamp side helps properly. tickets are opened and lost, and replying to responses is impossible. it's a bit of a disaster on the front. we're thinking of switching to asana and will probably leave timecamp for harvest, which is a pity because there are several features i love with timecamp, esp the timesheet UX and the reports.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Dear Farah, Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback. Your opinions for what needs to be improved in TimeCamp are priceless! We are constantly working on improving our software. Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with our app, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Mitchell
Lead Developer/Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Freelancer's best choice in tracking/monitoring their time

Kommentare: I've tried about a dozen different online and offline products for tracking/monitoring my time as a freelancer. Many of them have very good features, but I found that Timecamp had the best features that really matter for freelancers and other areas of use. One of the best things I like about Timecamp is the ability of the client widget to automatically switch between the clients that I work for, and accurately track how much time I spend on each of my clients' projects.

Accurate and automatic time tracking. Automatic switching/tracking of clients and project. Many useful reports. Widget shows which client/product you are currently working on Easily switch between automatic and manual time tracking. Invoicing Setup and forget - after it's setup, there's very little you need to do.

It would be nice to have a customer portal, where clients can log in and see invoices and time entries.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Hello Mitchell, Thank you so much for the review and high rate! It's so nice to see that TimeCamp works for you perfectly. Glad to see that you utilize the widget - it was designed to make switching between tasks without any effort. About the portal you've proposed - everything you need you can find in your account. Stay tuned - we're turning into something special. Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with TimeCamp! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Geertje
Copywriting, emailmarketing, online marketing in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for freelancers to track the time for your projects/clients

Kommentare: I use this tool for quite some time now, the free version. I moved from Toggl to TimeCamp a few years ago.

The main pro for me: besides starting tracking time in the moment/realtime, you can also track time backwards. The desktop tracker makes it easier to see what you were working on, on how much time you spent on it. Time you spent on websites, and even emails and time you spent on a Word/Page/Photoshop/etcetera document. TimeCamp automatically adds it to your schedule under 'unassigned computer activities'. You can check the description, select it, and add that time frame to a project.

As far as I can see, you can't edit the date for an entry once you've entered it (I use the free version). The free version hasn't got the feature to download a PDF for your time tracks on a certain project (the paid version does).

Antwort von TimeCamp

Hello Geertje, Thank you so much fore the review! Happy to read that you've used TimeCamp for two years and decided to give us a try and moved from Toggl! We're still trying to make TimeCamp better and more intuitive as well as planning to make the free version more extended, so please, stay tuned! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Robin
Robin
Structural Engineering in USA
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

love it for my biz

Kommentare: Very good for me and very valuable to my increasing success in business.
I now have peace of mind in charging clients for my time.

real time tracking, easy projects and tasks, takes no time or focus away from my work flow. I can instantly change tasks on the fly and modify entries later on that I forgot or was not on wifi, or whatever, super flexible. Tracking my time really increases productivity and focus and profits. The reports are pretty great now too. They give me very valuable data for increasing profitability, creating proposals and choosing which projects to avoid. Invoicing allows quick summation into bills.

I'd like even more flexibility in reporting by adding a client field to search by client as well as by project and task.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Dear Robin, Thank you so much for kind words and high rating! We're really pleased to help you deal with your projects and productivity improvement! To solve the problem explained in "cons" section, please modify the structure of your tasks to using this scheme: clients - projects - tasks. Regards! Ola at TimeCamp

Adam
Learning Management Systems in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works good, but really wish it was more like RescueTime

Kommentare: I've been using this software in my company for a few months now and overall the experience has been decent but not great. The application you install has no provisions in place to ignore 'private browsing' windows which is a pain and has lead to somewhat embarrassing situations for employees. When it comes time to submit and invoice for payroll my first priority is to load my RescueTime account so I can figure out what timecamp entries are for work as there is no easy way to do this with TimeCamp.
Advice to the developers: Goole RescueTime. Install RescueTime. Take notes of how much better it works and how it doesn't creepily track private browsing.

It tracks each and every window you view and the amount of time you were on said window.

The automatic mode is beyond useless, it goes off of keywords that rarely get detected correctly. Users can easily game the automatic triggers by simply typing a trigger name in the URL field of certain browsers. The timesheet page has SERIOUS issues if you've been working all day and have thousands of entries and will cause even the most powerful computers to fall flat on their face. When assigning the previously mentioned numerous entries to a task you run the risk of having the system 'lose' the hours. Its a glitch that will place all of the entries OUTSIDE of the day and the only way to view/recover the time is to go into the graphical view and bring them back into the graph. Lost quite a bit of pay before I figured out that work around.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Hello Adam, Thank you so much for leaving the review. We're sorry that TimeCamp didn't meet your expectations completely and you're disappointed by the mistakes you've found. Our software is still developing to satisfy the users. Soon TimeCamp will turn into something special and more trustworthy than RescueTime, so please stay tuned! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

P
Systems Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Employee Time Tracker Ever!

Kommentare: I have worked for several did companies large an small and many of them have overly complicated, clunky, and time wasting, employee time management software. They spend hundreds to thousands of dollars for these custom build management platforms that perform terribly and are likely not kept up with and out of date. Not to mention, they sometimes only work in one browser. Quite frankly, they are dumb, and wasting not only their employee's time, but, as a result, their own time and money. I cannot recommend this software enough, because I am sick of working for places that waste my time because their time entry system sucks!

Easy to use, easy to report, easy to manage your employees time, it just works and time entry takes seconds, also they respond to bug reports, and fix them!

Needs internet connect? I have yet to see a con worth noting.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Dear user, Hello Jeff, Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy that you've found our tool and its features useful and easy-to-use! Wishing you lots of another profitable projects tracked with our tool, especially because we're turning into something special! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Gijs
CEO in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of features that help you to get track of your team's time tracking

Kommentare: We are using TimeCamp since 2013 and have an integration with Podio. All clients, projects, workorders etc. are being entered in Podio. This data is being synced to TimeCamp so clients or projects can be chosen in TimeCamp to track time on. Time entries are then being synced back to podio. Depending on your settings in the integration, they get synced to an extra app or to the single items in Podio. So, you can then track, measure and calculate with the time tracking entries from TimeCamp. No need to use any other software as TimeCamp and Podio.

Flexibility and lots of integrations with different tools. Good value for money.

Integration is sometimes a bit slow. We have had a few issues in the past but most of the time, this service is working great.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Hello Gijs, Thank you so much for the review and high rate! We're pleased that you've decided to track time for your company with TimeCamp - promise we'll do our best to never let you down. It's great that you've found Podio integration useful and easy to use. Thank you so much for being with us! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
Developer in Nigeria
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective means to measure productivity.

Primarily we use Timetrack the productivity level of all teams in my organization on every company project.Timetrack also allow for easy tracking of attendance tracking application, which assists management to measure how much work hour is done by every employee within the organization and even monitor the internet usage rate of every employee. Timecamp has a commendable integration reach and at the moment it is integrated with Asana, Slack and Wunderlist in my organization.

Once in a while , we have seen work stalled for a short while because of the Timecamp site crashing.Also the user interface is not intuitive and new users in my organization spend too much time trying to understand the functionality and how it works.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Dear Ifeoma, Thank you so much for review and rating! Happy to see you decided to switch to our app and you're satisfied with its features and integrations. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by tool crashes. We're working on improving TimeCamp's functionality, so please stay tuned for the updates. Warmest regards, Ola at TimeCamp

Mark
Software Development Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convenient, reliable, straightforward time tracking

Kommentare: My job as a consultant requires that I report what projects I've been spending time on each day, down to 15 minute resolution. TimeCamp makes it easy to track my time, switching between tasks with a single click.

I can enter tasks and track very quickly, switching between tasks in real-time with a single click. It is easy to edit tasks and time. I like how I can start a timer without specifying what a task will be, then addi the task later. This is very handy when I'm interrupted by someone wanting to talk, but not know what project they want to talk about until after we're done. I usually just use one report - a weekly summary of time per project per day, which I export to Excel and tweak and format by hand.

There are occasional glitches on the main timer screen where the running total time for the day isn't correct. But a quick browser refresh clears it up, and it *never* affects the actual recorded time in the reports.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Hello Mark! Thank you so much for your review! I'm more than happy reading that TimeCamp works for you and your activities nicely - a pleased user and his experience means that our tool fulfils its purpose! Thanks for mentioning the problems with the accuracy - we'll work on it definitely. Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Joshua
Owner / Ideation Architect in USA

Timecamp : Simple, Mobile-Capable, and Easily Integrates with Asana

Kommentare: I really like Timecamp. Our company used Toggl for about a year, and then when we found Timecamp and tried the free trial. We were impressed by the ease of categorization and the integration with Asana (our productivity tracker of choice). We were also impressed with the invoicing capabilities (the ability to provide a hosted link and customize the jargon is great)

The integration with Asana, the invoicing capabilities, and the ease of tracking on desktop and mobile. I also LOVE the ability to have the desktop program integrate with the browser and keep track of my activities when i forget to switch. Killer feature.

Personal problem: I really wish there was integration capable with Asana on the level of tracking from within Asana; kind of like Harvest's integration ( but I don't like Harvest's UI or structure for project management).

Antwort von TimeCamp

Hello Joshua, Thank you so much for the review! Happy to read that you've have us a try and moved from Toggl! We're still trying to make TimeCamp as easy as we can. The more intuitive time tracking is, the better results it provides. About the integration you've mentioned, please stay tuned, we're planning something special which should be an answer for this problem :). Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Ben
Kanada
Unternehmensberatung

Good Consulting Tool

Kommentare: I've been using TimeCamp to help with timesheets as part of my role at a large environmental consulting firm. I can often have twenty to thirty projects on the go at any time, and need to balance accurately billing time associated with each project to the right project numbers / references, and minimizing the time spent populating my timesheet. TimeCamp makes a good tool to reference what you were working over the course of a day, particularly when its used with your calendar (outlook, iphone etc) and your emails.

Very easy to use, records filenames to make it easier to pick up on what you were engaged with, integrates with Teamwork if needed, easy to start up and easy to get others involved.

I found that the timer associated with some of the open files seems to be a little hit or miss, but since I haven't been reliant on the timer, it hasn't been an issue.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Dear Ben, Thank you so much for your review and rate! We're pleased that you decided to increase the productivity with our tool. Easiness and intuitiveness are our priorities, because they make TimeCamp user-friendly. Please stay tuned, because we're turning TimeCamp into something special and even more useful! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Lisa
USA

My favorite time tracker

Kommentare: As a freelancer, time tracking is very important to me, both for billing clients and for understanding how long things take in order to better estimate future projects. I tried a few time trackers, but keep coming back to TimeCamp. Although I'm currently using the free plan, I intend to upgrade in order to track what hours I've billed clients for.

Other time trackers have the start button and the stop button and keep track of the running clock, but don't include the start and end times. I find these markers particularly helpful when I have forgotten to turn the clock off, say, but know I quit in time for the evening news.

The desktop app just confused me. So I rely on the browser version.

Antwort von TimeCamp

Hello Lisa! Thank you so much for the review and your rate! We're delighted that you utilize TimeCamp to track your time - we know that working as a freelancer requires billing customers accurately, that's why we're still trying to make our tool even better. In case of any further problems with desktop version please visit our Knowledge Base or email the support team! Wishing you lots of great projects tracked with TmeCamp, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp