Über JobDiva

JobDiva ist das führende globale Bewerber-Tracking-System (ATS) für führende Personalorganisationen!

Erfahre mehr über JobDiva

Database management features are most impactful and easy to use. It also helped in integration with our current business.

There is nothing much to criticize about Job Diva but if I have to mention one, some time it lags in between.

Bewertungen zu JobDiva

JobDiva hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.226 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du JobDiva bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.226)

Raj
Raj
Sr Recruiter in Indien

Best for Talent Search

Kommentare: It good ATS. All the recruitment Agency should use it.

It Applicant management system, the database is perfect and easy to use.

Some time it's auto filter crearete issue in searching, need to implement on suggestions

shubham
ATS Trainer in Indien

JobDiva Admin

Kommentare: Overall is good

Best Recruiting ATS in industry that give value for money.

Talent search function should be removed permanently as users use this without creating job. Management is not able to track the number of positions someone is getting from the client.

Nimitha
Payroll Executive in Indien
Vorstandsbüro, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of deployment

The JobDiva is very ease to use. There are many features and functions

Everything is good and perfect no defectives.

Beth
Recruiter in
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

JobDiva is functional but has some hiccups that need to be tweaked.

1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason. 2. Candidate hotlists.

1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function. 2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating. 3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis. 4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account. 5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section. 6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically. 7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.

Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great ATS for you IT staffing and Recruitment needs

Kommentare: Great ATS for your staffing needs for sales

JobDiva offers a user-friendly, feature-rich applicant tracking system with customization, automation, and comprehensive data analytics for recruitment agencies, streamlining their processes and improving efficiency.

No Cons however sometime it is slow to use.

Shubham Kumar
Senior Technical Recruiter in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Just Do It- JobDIva

Kommentare: It is great till now. I am using it from around 2 years. I have switched from another ATS called CEIPAL. I am quite shocked to see the versatility of functions and application integrated into JobDiva. I am going to recommend my colleagues from other offices to give it a chance and I know if they just try it once they can't go back to anything else as JobDiva is itself a "DIVA"

It has a huge amount a database. You can easily keep a track of candidates forwarded to clients. JobDiva notes section is one of the best features. It saves your time as you can look at the notes already uploaded by someone else. It has a large number of integrated functions like Glider, Interview Set up function, LinkedIn finder and so on. It saves your money, and you don't have to buy each one of them individually. It is one the best ATS I have used so far. UI is commendable and I haven't found any glitch in it till now.

As everyone say everything has its pros and cons. JobDiva also has some of them like we can't search for the candidates at multiple location in a single time. I have to look for a specific zip and area in a single time and follow the same for the rest. The other lack it has is I can't open two profiles in single time. It doesn't support multiple tab's function. If you try to open something in a new tab its shows "Blocked".

Kyle
Director of IT in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Job Diva, the most dedicated, flexible partner on the market.

Kommentare: My experience with Job Diva has been remarkable. Their support team is world-class.

Job Diva's support team is second to none. Their group is always innovating, listening to customer feedback, and implementing real-work changes to help back-office teams and professionals manage workflows and build revenue.

Some processes could be simpler, or possibly deployed in a more simple, approachable design. It can be overwhelming to new users. We'd love to see further integration into MS Teams and general o365 workflows.

Kirin
Kirin
Business Development Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful

Love the ease of use and the ability to really customize the product to work for you

I wish that it integrated with more programs such as Seamless AI

Andres
Recruitment Supervisor in Kolumbien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tool with a lot of complications

Kommentare: It has been used for a long time for both nearshore and offshore recruiting processes. It has a lot of errors, and most of the time, recruiters are forced to double check that their changes have been saved.

It allows the recruiter to add different type of notes, tasks, and relevant details of the candidate's process.

It will not always save the information, it is not that reliable. It will not allow two people to use the same credentials at the same time.It will let duplicate applicants to pop-in

Recruiter Review

Kommentare: I sell staffing solutions and recruit so I utilize both the CRM and ATS side. I utilize all the features daily,

JobDiva allows you to comment easily and see what other sales people and recruiters have done with both clients and candidates. This software actually works equally well on both the CRM and ATS side.

I dont like if you enter an event with a client it doesnt show in the notes and you have to enter a note as well. Also it would be helpful if you could run a report to see which clients and candidates had been contacted in the last 30 days and which hadnt.

Brian
Network Administrator in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Provide solutions and support for automation of processes.

Kommentare: JobDiva support has always been very responsive.

JobDiva has a solution for robotic automation of processes that they support in a competent and timely manner.

Just beginning to integrate forms of AI into the product such as chat bot.

Shikha
HR Manager in Indien

JobDiva: Master in ATS with few areas of improvement

Kommentare: I have been working on this system for almost 3 years and I must admit that I am still learning new things now and then but as compared to other systems in the market, I would still go for JobDiva as it is a wholesome product for all my work needs.

JobDiva is a cloud-based Human Resource software solution, which is designed for mid to large sized organizations. This software provides features like applicant tracking, maintaining applicant pipeline and managing talent seamlessly. It also offers VMS/MSP solutions. JobDiva is the complete package for a staffing and recruitment companies, which serve the requirement at each level including-Recruitment, on boarding, HR Documentation and Payroll. They have an online training available which we use for all new users. It helps in keeping a trach on the company’s performances by generating reports categorically Active, Rehired, Terminated, On-Bench etc. They also provide the reminder if someone’s assignment is approaching an end or you can get the alerts about birthdays and anniversaries. They also keep an inventory of the data wherein you can update the expiration of various important documents and set an alarm about the same. It assists in maintaining the date of our Client, Vendors, and Suppliers, Contractors as well as the internal employees. There is so much to offer for all departments. The payroll team can collect timesheets and generate financial reports using the ‘Back Office’ tools.

There are few cons that I have encountered using JobDiva: 1. JobDiva does not provide a prior notice before their system undergoes maintenance 2. The speed at which the pages buffer could be better. Sometimes it taken longer than usual when transition from one to second happens 3. Some of the features are not completely compatible when it comes to working with our payroll system. I cannot comment on it otherwise but there is not perfect compatibility with our system 4. It is a complex system and takes time and training to operate it better

Nidhi
Domestic Recruiter in Indien
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review for JobDiva ATS

I've been a recruiter for over a decade, and I can confidently say that ATS Tracker JobDiva has completely transformed the way I manage and streamline my recruitment processes. This software has become an invaluable tool in my arsenal, and I couldn't be more pleased with its capabilities.First and foremost, the user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for both seasoned professionals and newcomers to navigate. The clean and organized layout ensures that I can efficiently manage candidate profiles, job postings, and communication logs without feeling overwhelmed.One of the standout features of ATS Tracker JobDiva is its exceptional candidate tracking system. It allows me to effortlessly search, filter, and categorize candidates based on various criteria. This feature alone has saved me countless hours that I used to spend sifting through stacks of resumes manually. The advanced search functionality helps me identify the perfect candidates for my job openings quickly.The integration capabilities of ATS Tracker JobDiva are also worth mentioning. It seamlessly integrates with other essential tools in my recruitment workflow, such as email clients and calendar apps. This integration has simplified my communication with candidates and colleagues, as well as streamlined interview scheduling.

Easy to use, Another aspect that sets ATS Tracker JobDiva apart is its robust reporting and analytics. I can easily generate customized reports to track key metrics, measure the success.

Cassie
Area Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An awesome resource for staffing and recruiting!

Kommentare: It is a very user friendly applicant tracking system. For the most part it's easy to train new employees on using the system, which is great for our industry. When looking at a contact or candidate page, I feel there could be less amount of tiny clickable icons, the fact that there are so many and are just images and not descriptions makes it hard for new folks to remember right away, but overall its the second best ATS I've worked with in my 10 years in this industry.

User Friendly interface History - easy access

I feel like there could be easier ways to look up a candidate other than name or phone number, the ability to look someone up by entering their social would help also once we place someone it would be nice if they automatically fell off any hotlist you had them on so you knew they were no longer available. The ability to save templates and send out bulk emails would be nice. Like for my current clients, if I could have them all on a hot list and be able to select from different templates I've created like (how are things going, or don't forget about open enrollment, ect ) would be extremely time saving and convenient!

MD in
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

funny name... better than adequate combo ATS/CRM

Kommentare: "Diva" as we refer to it is a good solution, but there is room for improvement. Reporting is clunky and probably has too many options, both in terms of available Reports and redundant filters/options within each Report. Integration is excellent in some ways (see aforementioned Pros), though lacking in terms of more seamless major tool integration a la Outlook as well as lacking in the ability to access very basic data fields using other valuable Third Party tools.
When I think of a best in class solution, I think Sendouts. Now I realize it's been sunset (and perhaps like Tupac & Biggie the legend of those passed can grow greater than their actual performance ); however, in its heyday Sendouts was a function-over-form tool with keep-it-simple-stupid usability and phenomenal customization abilities. JobDiva, IMHO certainly stands above solutions like Bullhorn and Oracle:Taleo who are focused more on earnings than Client Satisfaction, but there are other tools like iCIMS who seem to understand their most valuable asset is a happy customer.
In Summary, "Diva": good tool, funny name, room to improve.

Great Job Board Integration. Very good Vendor Management System Integration, though the coddler object could use some tweaking because each time one is created it needs to be reset far too often.

While we've found some APIs, those are minimal... there would be little harm in opening up many more data-fields by extending more APIs. Very minimal UI customization available. "Search almost anything" field is awful - not an intuitive search field. The Home page reminds me WAY too much of Windows 3.1

Lori
Director of Strategic Accounts in USA
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Job Diva Performance Review

Kommentare: I've been in the staffing industry for over 20 years and it is the best product I have used.

The coddlers are the most helpful. Timesheets are captured, stored, etc. Jobs are automatically captured - eliminates manual entry.

I wish the email functions were able to remember email addresses. When you start typing an email it would automatically populate. Especially when you're sending emails out of the assignment records.

Sagar
Sr. Resource Executive in Indien
Computer-Software

Best all in one ATS with best features

Kommentare: Recruitment speed gets faster once you know the Job Diva, it has multiple options for a single feature that makes the work easier on a daily basis.

Starting from tracking the calendar to fetching the reports, Job Diva has all the features in it. Candidate hot list is one of my favorite feature as we can make our own database in it, so no need of making folders in outlook or preparing the excel sheets with the details of candidates. Email merging is good but only till the time we use it very professionaly and very very technically. Features like harvesting the profile as per the strings saved and getting the matched candidates directly on the mail box is a great feature, I have used this feature on different ATS but Job Diva has the best in it.

One of the biggest cons of it that we feel is the filter options, qualifications are updated manually by opening single profile and updating in it, if possible at the time of harvesting along with Resume if Qualification Status can be updated automatically at the time of Harvesting/ Fetching from the Portals itself.

Dee Lane
Consultant Care Manager in USA

Hooray for Job Diva

Kommentare: Have a database that is easy for all users makes my job easier. We use the on-boarding documents and portal for our consultants and that has made a world of difference in the time it takes to get contract documents back. Our consultants and admins from other 3rd party staffing agencies also find it easy to login and complete the contract documents.

I like the ease of using this software. I appreciate your team for listening and making changes that enhance the data entry.

I know I don't have a lot of experience, but what little I have is with the BI reports. I click around, but it doesn't seem that clear on how to create a report.

One of the Best ATS

Kommentare: One of the best ATS out there in the market.

Going through the profiles of database is really good, can manage multiple profiles at ease.

Uploading of multiple resumes to database is not possible, would be a great future to add to the really existing great options.

Aboo
Technical Recruiter in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best in Market ATS

Kommentare: Job Diva has a user-friendly interface that makes it relatively easy for recruiters and hiring teams to navigate through the system. The dashboard is customizable, allowing users to tailor it to their specific needs and preferences. This can help improve productivity and streamline daily tasks.

Job Diva offers a robust candidate sourcing and management system. It allows users to import resumes, parse candidate information, and maintain a comprehensive database of potential hires. The search and filtering options are powerful, making it easier to find suitable candidates quickly.

Job Diva is not always budget-friendly, especially for small businesses or startups. The pricing structure can be expensive, with fees based on the number of users and additional modules or features.

Shivam
Sr. Recruitment Consultant in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

JobDiva: Simplified Staffing Solution.

Kommentare: Neutrall.

Boolean Search Algorithm, Notes Section, Interview Section, Agent Search, Tagging Job#, Integrated LinkedIn, Integrated Job Posting, generation of BI reports a separate tab with excel and pdf files available for download.

JobDiva Page Response Time, NO option to open multiple candidate page tabs simultaneously, no provision for bulk parsing of resume, Mandatory Zip code requirement when uploading a new candidate. No usage-based search options features that makes the frequent used options to be available before others, no BI Data available to recruiter if we want to know the stats of other recruiters, no option to customize data for BI reports.

Sahil
Recruitment manager in Indien

JobDiva is an amazing Application Tracking System

Kommentare: Overall jobdiva is an excellent application tracking system compared to other available tools in market.

Resume search, creating job requirement, tracking candidates submission, interviews, hiring etc. are quite efficient and easy to use functions.

few more options can be added in resume search like "candidate's payrate expecations" and zipcode/areacode

Louann
Account Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

JobDiva is a powerful applicant tracking system (ATS)

I have been a user of JobDiva 10+ years. I like that they are up to date with user friendly features and new functions that are very helpful in todays fast paced market.I use Jobdiva daily to easily manage and track candidate applications, resumes, and job postings. It helps to match job seekers with the job opportunities based on their skills and experience. Its allows me to manage third-party managers information in the system. I use Jobdiva to Onboard our employees easily and use a report to track their Onboarding process.

Sometimes the kinks need to be worked out a couple times to be efficient.

Darshan
Technical Recruiter in Indien

JobDiva Review

Kommentare: Over all experience is good also it makes it excellent if the speed is good also i would suggest you to add some more job portalals so that we can stick on to jobDiva alone.

This is the best software. Also we can find different candidate who have applied in different job portal in this one single application, which makes your job easy. Also we have a lots of option to check everyone's report along with your personal report, and the list of candidates reached and the amount of submission done and the margin of hires.

All its features are good but the loading time it takes more time. Also if we have oppened 3 different positions in three different tabs then the highlighting portion of resume will be intercanged. In todays world time is money. The main problem which i face is that the loading time is more. Also i have seen that certain times it will not pick relevant profiles the key skills put will be different but the candidates comeing in the list are different.

Aazam
Associate Manager in Indien

Importance of JobDiva for Staffing/Recruitment

Kommentare: JobDiva is helping the organization in all aspects, it's saving lot of time in recruitment, once candidates is harvested in our JobDiva database we can do variety of things which can't be done in any other ATS I know of, it's solving problems big time in having a centralized notes, sending mass email, tracking activities, keeping track of all versions of resumes, etc.

I like everything about the software, such a well developed ATS that has all the tools to manage full life cycle of recruitment process, starting from ATS, sourcing made real easy with lots of easy to use and very effective features e.g. searching candidates, mapping dictionary, mass mailing/texting, documenting notes, scheduling interview/Offer/Start.

I really have to think hard about that, because everything is planned and implemented so meticulously and once you use any feature you find it useful.