User friendly ATS!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Ailene M.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking system that I have used so far. It is user friendly. It has a build in database of resume inside the system. You can do sourcing inside the ATS, and you can save boolean search for each job order. They have a very unique seach filters. You can be too specific with the number of years of experience. The best part is that you can do an email blast upto 250 emails to the candidates within data base. It makes my job easy. I'll simply send email blast before I get off to work, then check my email the next day. Then booom! You will see replies from those candidates showing interest on your email blast. Jobdiva is the only ats that I know that has this feature.

Nachteile: Over all jobdiva is really a great applicant tracking system. It's hard to think of anything that needs improvement. Probably just the user interface - the font and the color.

No product comes even close!!!

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Baljit G.
COO
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: JobDiva has helped us keep our growth organized and add value, not only on the delivery side, but onboarding, invoicing, payroll, commissions etc, In a nut shell, this is the only tool I know that does all by itself and doesn't rely or have to integrate with our tools to perform basic functions. The support team is a class apart! I have always said to every vendor, if your support team doesn't act or live up to expectations, it doesn't matter how good your tool is - you will not be successful! In the 10+ years that I have been using JobDiva, I can’t think of one instance when the support team didn't respond of was not able to take care of the issue!

Vorteile: The product is best in class. Is very simple and robust at the same time. Very user friendly and logic driven!

Nachteile: have been using for 10 years now and haven't found one!

Easy and Convenient

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Senior Associate
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i am using Job diva almost 1+ yrs now, and for me its more convenient as compared to other ATS i used earlier.

Vorteile: Job Diva has the best and easy UI which makes it popular, because of its UI any new person can also have basic idea how it works just by looking the homepage.
almost everything is properly places in specific places with differentiated tabs which makes easy to find your option.

Nachteile: well there are lots of fake and duplicate candidates in the data, job diva needs to merge or delete duplicate candidates resumes.

Competitive ATS which can be used to search multiple databases

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Paul L.
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: A lot of what I like about Job Diva comes in the form of it's integration with other systems. I like how you can search monster, career builder, and other databases as long as you have a license to those databases. Also, the fact that you can add functionality to Job Diva such as texting, batch emailing, and other tools adds to the usability. It is a product that you can get up and running immediately and add to it as required.

Nachteile: I feel like the software tends to crash far too often. I'm not sure if this is due to the many functionalities we've added to the software or if it's just buggy. Also some of the options are buried deep in menus and could use highlighting. It's not easy to always find what you are looking for in it's reporting functions.

JobDiva is functional but has some hiccups that need to be tweaked.

Bewertet am 29.6.2017
Beth K.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: 1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason.
2. Candidate hotlists.

Nachteile: 1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function.
2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating.
3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis.
4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account.
5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section.
6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically.
7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.

Jobdiva- an objective opinion

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Nick P.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using Jobdiva more than 6-7 years ago. At that time it had lot of features that competition was lacking.
Now there are many other ATS that have almost the same features at a fraction of a cost.

Vorteile: It is one of the pioneer in the ATS field. Liked their harvesting technology, and management reporting.

Nachteile: Overpriced for the features it offers.
Harvesting although sounds good in theory, our recruiters were always complaining that it does not work the way it is supposed. It does not harvest the resumes from jobboards properly even after putting in all the right criteria. May be their search is klumsy. We put our recruiters though multiple advanced training to rectify this. Did not help a bit. So, we have to let our recruiters go to the jobboards to search for resumes. We ended up using Jobdiva more as a resume database.
Security is little or none. Can not control the visibility of contacts by company or contacts. it is just all or none in many cases. Can not use it as an effective CRM although they claim that you can use it as a CRM. Reporting feature also lacks any kind of user level security. it is all or nothing for all users! Lacks some of the basic features like clock can only be in military format (i.e. 14:00 for 2:00 PM). Not too intuitive. Suggested this improvement many years ago. Still not fixed. Enhancements take long time to come about. Not keeping with the technological improvements.

Easy to use, can include a texting feature!

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Melanie D.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: -Ease of sending mass emails (you don't have to create a boolean, JobDiva creates it for you)
-The new DivaBuzz feature, which allows you to text candidates/applicants. More and more people prefer to respond by text nowadays so this is a crucial tool. I can receive texts right to my email or use the app to check my texts there as well

Nachteile: -Sometimes there is a delay in loading or the software runs slow, which can be annoying, but I am sure every software experiences this. When I email the support team, they are usually quick to respond and let me know that they are working on a solution.

Applicant Tracking Made Easier by JobDiva

Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are a whole lot of features of JobDiva that are not present to other ATS. I think this is what is giving us an edge from the other vendors. I can say that I am a satisfied user as I am able to hit my goals with JobDiva.

Vorteile: JobDiva has been a great help in my recruiting career. It has allowed check candidate engagement, check candidate status, mass mail, and source for quality leads.

Nachteile: Not something that I can say I dislike but it would be a great help if the candidate's preferred location will be included on their profile.

JobDiva

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Stephen K.
Business Development
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: JobDiva is allowing us to do bulk emails and they assist us with bulk uploads of contacts as well.

Vorteile: I have been using this for a bout 4 months now and I am finding new things that can help our business that were pointed out by Customer Support.

Nachteile: They have a great Support team at JobDiva, I just wish you could get more support over the phone as opposed to email only.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Lakshmipriya R.
Staffing Specialist
Informationsdienst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It helps to records all information and user friendly

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes time to download the resume

JobDiva: Master in ATS with few areas of improvement

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Shikha V.
HR Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been working on this system for almost 3 years and I must admit that I am still learning new things now and then but as compared to other systems in the market, I would still go for JobDiva as it is a wholesome product for all my work needs.

Vorteile: JobDiva is a cloud-based Human Resource software solution, which is designed for mid to large sized organizations. This software provides features like applicant tracking, maintaining applicant pipeline and managing talent seamlessly. It also offers VMS/MSP solutions.
JobDiva is the complete package for a staffing and recruitment companies, which serve the requirement at each level including-Recruitment, on boarding, HR Documentation and Payroll. They have an online training available which we use for all new users.
It helps in keeping a trach on the company’s performances by generating reports categorically Active, Rehired, Terminated, On-Bench etc. They also provide the reminder if someone’s assignment is approaching an end or you can get the alerts about birthdays and anniversaries. They also keep an inventory of the data wherein you can update the expiration of various important documents and set an alarm about the same.
It assists in maintaining the date of our Client, Vendors, and Suppliers, Contractors as well as the internal employees. There is so much to offer for all departments. The payroll team can collect timesheets and generate financial reports using the ‘Back Office’ tools.

Nachteile: There are few cons that I have encountered using JobDiva:
1. JobDiva does not provide a prior notice before their system undergoes maintenance
2. The speed at which the pages buffer could be better. Sometimes it taken longer than usual when transition from one to second happens
3. Some of the features are not completely compatible when it comes to working with our payroll system. I cannot comment on it otherwise but there is not perfect compatibility with our system
4. It is a complex system and takes time and training to operate it better

JobDiva-Excellent AT; Easy and Efficient

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Varun A.
Sr. Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: JobDiva is an essential and efficient applicant-tracking tool when it comes to searching candidates. It could get better in terms of speed; the UI can be improved for more interactive experience.

Vorteile: As a recruiter, I have been using this software for almost 5 years now and I must say that this is the best ATS so far which is designed especially for recruiters. As soon as I have new requirement from the Client, I can set up the agent search, which saves a lot of time by sourcing the resume through job portals with the matching skills.
The system also facilitates sharing of information between different departments including the recruitment, Sales and HR. The email merge option works well only when you are aware of the technical requirements of the position and you know how to use it.
It records the email logs exchanged using the email ID of the candidate. In addition, reaching the candidate through texts is extremely simple. The report generation process also works well with this tool. It records and maintain the activity related to a candidate in a timely fashion, which makes it easier to track all the information as to when he/she was contacted last, availability etc.

Nachteile: As per Cons, I can only suggest that the reports generated by JobDiva needs improvement. They are a bit clumsy and hard to interpret. The transition from one page to another takes about five-ten seconds sometimes which can be little annoying.

An awesome resource for staffing and recruiting!

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Cassie P.
Area Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a very user friendly applicant tracking system. For the most part it's easy to train new employees on using the system, which is great for our industry. When looking at a contact or candidate page, I feel there could be less amount of tiny clickable icons, the fact that there are so many and are just images and not descriptions makes it hard for new folks to remember right away, but overall its the second best ATS I've worked with in my 10 years in this industry.

Vorteile: User Friendly interface
History - easy access

Nachteile: I feel like there could be easier ways to look up a candidate other than name or phone number, the ability to look someone up by entering their social would help also once we place someone it would be nice if they automatically fell off any hotlist you had them on so you knew they were no longer available. The ability to save templates and send out bulk emails would be nice. Like for my current clients, if I could have them all on a hot list and be able to select from different templates I've created like (how are things going, or don't forget about open enrollment, ect ) would be extremely time saving and convenient!

funny name... better than adequate combo ATS/CRM

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
David E.
MD
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: "Diva" as we refer to it is a good solution, but there is room for improvement. Reporting is clunky and probably has too many options, both in terms of available Reports and redundant filters/options within each Report. Integration is excellent in some ways (see aforementioned Pros), though lacking in terms of more seamless major tool integration a la Outlook as well as lacking in the ability to access very basic data fields using other valuable Third Party tools.
When I think of a best in class solution, I think Sendouts. Now I realize it's been sunset (and perhaps like Tupac & Biggie the legend of those passed can grow greater than their actual performance ); however, in its heyday Sendouts was a function-over-form tool with keep-it-simple-stupid usability and phenomenal customization abilities. JobDiva, IMHO certainly stands above solutions like Bullhorn and Oracle:Taleo who are focused more on earnings than Client Satisfaction, but there are other tools like iCIMS who seem to understand their most valuable asset is a happy customer.
In Summary, "Diva": good tool, funny name, room to improve.

Vorteile: Great Job Board Integration.
Very good Vendor Management System Integration, though the coddler object could use some tweaking because each time one is created it needs to be reset far too often.

Nachteile: While we've found some APIs, those are minimal... there would be little harm in opening up many more data-fields by extending more APIs.
Very minimal UI customization available.
"Search almost anything" field is awful - not an intuitive search field.
The Home page reminds me WAY too much of Windows 3.1

A product of a recruiting love story

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Matt J.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: To know JobDiva is to know their roots. Built by a man with a passion to create a software to help his staffing company, JobDiva continues to provide its customers with the ammunition we need to compete in a highly competitive market. Their support Team is top notch and they are sincerely interested in feedback and are absolutely dedicated to the product. Their leader is a visionary that should be in the Staffing Hall of Fame. I have known this company since its early years. We considered two software companies JobDiva and another. We chose the other and were satisfied with the initial results but never believed this software would carry is to the next level. Somewhere around 2006 we switched to Diva and have never looked back.

Vorteile: Huge supporter of the product and functionality. System allows me to create customized functionality and reporting unique to my business needs. JobDiva provides you a platform that creates a competitive advantage if you use as is or even better the possibility of a platform to differentiate yourself with a product offering designated to meet specific customer needs.

Nachteile: This is complex. You need to understand that what you are considering is a shift in traditional recruiting ats models. You need to consider your team's adaptability prior to implementation.

What I think could help

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Pamela Y.
AE
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's been great and easy to learn. If I don't know the answer its easy to ask for help!

Vorteile: It's very user friendly and easy to learn being someone who hasn't ever used this crm or software. I like that you have hyperlinks throughout the system to direct you to another page instead of having to use only the search bar.

Nachteile: I wish that when searching for a company it would generate all possibilities because it is difficult to know how team members at work put in a new company. For example I have a company Xvoyant I wish that when I searched XV it would generate possibilities and pull up Xvoyant. Also when we are in a company profile I wish that it would generate under company analytics all people and clients instead of us having to click show all clients and I wish recent communication would just be at the top instead of having to click that as well a couple times to show most current conversations. Thank you!

Best all in one ATS with best features

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Sagar A.
Sr. Resource Executive
Computer-Software

Kommentare: Recruitment speed gets faster once you know the Job Diva, it has multiple options for a single feature that makes the work easier on a daily basis.

Vorteile: Starting from tracking the calendar to fetching the reports, Job Diva has all the features in it. Candidate hot list is one of my favorite feature as we can make our own database in it, so no need of making folders in outlook or preparing the excel sheets with the details of candidates. Email merging is good but only till the time we use it very professionaly and very very technically. Features like harvesting the profile as per the strings saved and getting the matched candidates directly on the mail box is a great feature, I have used this feature on different ATS but Job Diva has the best in it.

Nachteile: One of the biggest cons of it that we feel is the filter options, qualifications are updated manually by opening single profile and updating in it, if possible at the time of harvesting along with Resume if Qualification Status can be updated automatically at the time of Harvesting/ Fetching from the Portals itself.

Great Software!

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Tanya L.
Commercial Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Initially, it was daunting switching over to a new software, however I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use for maintaining candidate/employee/client records.

Vorteile: This software is very easy to learn and use.

Nachteile: One thing that could be improved with this software is the reporting section; it's hard to navigate and get specific information. Also, it would be great if it had the capability to have more than the main tab and candidate tab open at the same time. Sometimes I'm trying to put in a job order, but halfway through, a candidate calls and I have to look them up; so then I lose all the progress I made because I am unable to save partial information. So being able to open multiple tabs would be wonderful.

Hooray for Job Diva

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Dee lane J.
Consultant Care Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have a database that is easy for all users makes my job easier. We use the on-boarding documents and portal for our consultants and that has made a world of difference in the time it takes to get contract documents back. Our consultants and admins from other 3rd party staffing agencies also find it easy to login and complete the contract documents.

Vorteile: I like the ease of using this software. I appreciate your team for listening and making changes that enhance the data entry.

Nachteile: I know I don't have a lot of experience, but what little I have is with the BI reports. I click around, but it doesn't seem that clear on how to create a report.

JOB DIVA HAS BEEN A CONSISTENTLY SOLID RECRUITMENT AND SALES TOOL

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Maria C.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy.

Vorteile: JobDiva is always improving its systems. In general, it's a very user friendly dashboard. Company provides excellent user support. Any issue I've had over four years has been resolved quickly and efficiently. While it does occasionally go down, Diva typically comes back quickly, and in the past two years this has more and more infrequently. What I like most about Diva is that you can get fairly specific with the search functions, but like any software, you need to explore the options that might not be readily exposed. I am constantly finding new features I didn't know I could take advantage of, such as the way it integrates with email. Maybe I should participate more in the many trainings they offer about new and standard features.

Nachteile: Not the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either. At one point they changed the landing page once you open, which took a while to readjust to, but they've mostly kept everything that worked well and only got rid of what didn't.

A great product

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Meredith K.
SVP of Recruiting
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: JobDiva streamlines the recruiting process. The onboarding process has never been easier, with a click of a button the customizable paperwork is uploaded and sent to the candidate. Their processes help eliminate human error.

Vorteile: The product is very user friendly and the JobDiva team is always enhancing the functionality and adding new features

Nachteile: I can't think of any at this time, JobDiva is far superior to other ATS products out on the market.

Highly Recommended Software

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Melanie D.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: A HUGE pro that we just began to use at my company is DivaBuzz, a feature that allows the user to send text messages to candidates. This has become invaluable to many users, for a quick way to communicate with candidates. You can also text through the app, making it easy to keep in touch with candidates from anywhere when needed.
Also a huge pro is the mail merge section, where you can send emails based on criteria without building a complicated boolean (since JobDiva writes it for you). The feature of job title search is also very handy for more specialized positions.
Most of the features are very user friendly and easy to use and learn. Even computer novices have had success learning this program.

Nachteile: At least once per week, it slows or stops responding to commands and we have to wait for the support team to sort out issues. This is very aggravating but typically is resolved within 10-15 minutes. The customer support is quick to respond.

HR All-in-One

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
James D.

Kommentare: When the program works, it works very well. We’ve used it to hire quite a few employees, and the onboarding process went seamlessly. However, when they’re doing maintenance, the program is unusable. We’ve had times where we’ve sat waiting for it to be done so that we could get back to work. Still, the program is great besides this fact.

Vorteile: JobDiva is a phenomenal HR tool. You can easily review job applications and resumes submitted to your company. It even will make suggestions as to which job an applicant would be best suited. It also handles payroll for existing employees where each employee is able to submit their timecard. Very awesome tool and has saved us a lot of time and money.

Nachteile: Informing customers of maintenance would be very handy. There’s been more than once where we couldn’t use the program because it was undergoing maintenance and we had to wait, which wastes time. Having a pop-up notifying customers of impending work on the system would allow our team to schedule around that maintenance.

JobDiva Administrator for a small - mid-size product engineering / recruiting company

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Pamela O.
Client Care Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Constantly adding new functionality to the system.

Vorteile: Full range of features (CRM, e-interviews, financials, on-boarding, etc.) that can be added and used as needed. Easy import of contacts from excel into the database. Ability to create custom user defined fields. Great dashboards with flexibility to add/remove as needed per user requirements. Easy to use BI and numerous out-of-the-box reports available. Rapid email response for easy inquires.

Nachteile: Not all tables/fields are available for BI. Customized work is difficult to get prioritized - done. Written documentation is poor as each piece seems to have been written in a vacuum and does not relate or tie to other documents. You have to understand how something works before you know it exists or how the functionality works with other parts of the system. No Big Picture document. User defined fields cannot be integrated with existing screens.

Amazing Recruiting Software

Bewertet am 20.6.2017
Shahid H.
Technical Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Addition of a section where "offers" can be shown would really make the 4-star feedback a 5-star one! "Offers" and "Starts" are inter-related but the only fine line of difference between the two can be seen if the candidate declines the offer being rolled out, thus, the start cannot be marked. This option would really help in estimating the efforts of every single employee and the reports being pulled would be even more detailed.

Vorteile: JobDiva is pretty much a one stop solution if you are looking for a well equipped feature-packed ATS. It has all the functions right from job creation, coddling new jobs from the VMSs, marking interviews, on-boarding the candidates and marking starts AND pulling out reports as per requirements, with ease.

Nachteile: The ATS does perform well and has all the necessary functions, however, a section to show the offers of a specific recruiter should also be included. There is a section where the start of a placed candidate can be marked but when JD is being used for pulling reports, it misses out on the number of actual offers a recruiter might have, considering the events of candidates backing out from the offer.