Über AllsystemsMax

Cloud-/Desktop-Management-Software für deine Kfz-Werkstatt, die einen kostengünstigen, einfachen Weg zu mehr Produktivität und Rentabilität bietet.

Erfahre mehr über AllsystemsMax

I have been using this Software from the early 80s and seen it go thru major changes with add-ons, customization and with every change improving the software to become extremely user-friendly.

Would like a picture feature of failing items on car to chow customers.

Bewertungen zu AllsystemsMax

5,0
4,9

AllsystemsMax hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du AllsystemsMax bereits verwendet?

Pat
Business Owner in USA

User Review - AllsystemsMax PRO, Cloud Version

Kommentare: Allsystems Max has done a good job bringing feature enhancements to the market such as emailing and texting customers from within the software. Our overall experience with both the software and with the developer has been very positive; highly recommended.

Very straightforward and highly functional software for running our auto repair shop. Now with the cloud version we are browser-based too and can access from anywhere. Perhaps the strongest aspect of the software is the developer himself. Willing to listen to your perspective, talk things through, and make changes to fit your needs. He considers the user base so as not to negatively impact other's experience.

We struggled with the workflow sometimes; it can be rigid. Sometimes it is just a matter of learning it the first time; other times we were able to develop workarounds to accomplish what we needed to do. Initial training could be stronger; we were trial-and-error for the most part. Attachments of digital photos and inspections to repair orders could be improved; I believe this is being worked on.

Jim
Owner master tech in USA

Exceptional customer service

Kommentare: I have had some issues with some software with printing. I also have had some issues with opening and closing the program. Customer service is awesome. The owner of the company handles all the software problems. He is very good at solving any issues. Very smart, polite and I am amazed how fast he figured out my technical problems. I would recommend anyone to use his software.

Very easy to use. Estimate times are generic but accurate in estimating work

Having to input extra parts and labor times for some jobs not listed. Not a big deal because it’s quick and easy to do.

LISA
OFFICE MANAGER in USA

IT HAS BEEN EASY TO USE

ITS EASY AND SELF EXPLANATORY, ALL THE REPORTS THAT ARE NEEDED TO TAX PURPOSES IS AT MY FINGER TIPS. MOST OF THE INFO THAT IS NEEDED FOR AN INVOICE IS ALREADY THERE I DON'T HAVE TO ADD MUCH TO IT. I'M ABLE TO ASSIGN WORK TO THE TECH'S, SO THAT WAY THE BOSS KNOWS HOW MUCH WORK ALL HIS TECH'S ARE DONG.

NOT ABLE TO PRINT AN INDIVIDUAL PAGE MUST SAVE TO DESK TOP THEN PRINT. IF A MISTAKE IS MADE PUTTING IN VENDOR PRICES OR THE VENDOR ITSELF AND THE INVOICE IS CLOSED I CAN'T GO BACK IN UNDER ADMIN TO FIX IT.

Alfazar
Call center in Kanada
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The experience that i have here

Kommentare: I don't have any problem in regards of this but this kind of business helps me to grow my business

The most impactful is all about the product and also the management as well as on how they treat their partnership.

There's no because it was very useful and awesome easy to navigate and easy to transact with them.

Mike

Allsystems Max

Kommentare: This program keeps you focused on what it takes to make your business profitable. Good company with great customer service.

I am a small business and this program definitely has most of the functions that I need and is economically priced so that I can afford it. The customer service is fantastic. My version is cloud based and the other day I had a problem, called customer service, they converted me to the same program as a desk top format and I was back up and running. The scheduling feature is a good one because it keeps me organized and the other functions of the program like accounting and inventory keep you informed and organized.

Like anything new it does take a time span to get used to using but the customer service part makes up for conversion, if you take the time to call, problems are solved in the phone conversation. Being forced to do things like get all the vehicle information, account for inventory, keep track of people I purchase from and prices, account for payments and accounts receivable, is not something I like to do but with this program, if you stick to it, will provide your with the necessary information needed to make good business decisions and have a profitable business.

Jaime
Manager in USA

Switched over to All System Max almost 2 years ago. easy to use and detailed information.

easy to use STAND ALONE, No online or monthly payments/yearly payments required able to email and send text messages directly from the software able to brake down cost per item the system overall has a good feel to it, useful information like what your sales are at, cost of people, parts, tax, ect. worldpac connect makes my life easier the links to carfax provide very useful information and the vin decoder is a plus. tailored to the needs of an auto repair shop I would highly recommend this software to any mechanic shop looking for an upgrade. it has a great data base set up, and the functionality keeps increasing with every update.

I Run the newest version as somewhat of a beta tester, at first like any new product, we found some flaws/ bugs that would sometimes slow us down. now that the final version is out, and updates come frequently, we were able to tailor the software to what is useful for us in the mechanic industry. once all the bugs were gone, the software runs very very well and very smoothly.

Jim
co-owner in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Many years of excellent customer satisfaction

Kommentare: For us the best feature has been the customer service. We used this company's DOS product starting back in the '80's. As we added staff and pc's throughout the office and shop, and discovered features we would like to include, we found the developer very open to including our ideas and to solving any problems we may have discovered. We have developed a very good working relationship and have adopted AllsystemsMax as our own.

It is so easy to use and to teach to a service advisor or technician who needs to use it. I has more features than we even use (but probably would find useful if we took the time).

We miss spell-check. We hope to go paperless and look forward to being able to integrate our check sheets into the RO's.

Sreedhar

For the money, the best Auto Repair Shop Management software in the market.

Kommentare: Let me put it this way. The software is a boon sent from heaven to Auto Repair Shop Owners and it does meet everything a shop owner needs.
Since the customer service is incredibly fast and efficient any suggestions made by the users is addressed and handles at the earliest.

The software has been evolving since the mid-80s and it has many features added to it to make the shop owners life a lot easier. I started using this software in DOS version in Windows 3.1

Sreedhar
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Let the Software Manage your shop.

Kommentare: I will give this software a 10 without any reservation.

Nothing. Actually, nothing at all. Personally, I like the lack of bells, whistles, and chimes most other Softwares seems to have.

GREG
owner in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Automotive shop program!!!

Kommentare: When ever i had questions or a software issue it was addressed fast and with friendly help.

It is very easy to use. I can teach my employees to use it and thy learn it very fast.

Would like a picture feature of failing items on car to chow customers.

Jared
Owner in Kanada

Allsystemsnax review

I love how simple and light weight the program is, helps us make and invoice customers quickly and on the fly and it can be used for much more also

Open work orders and quotes arent on seperate tabs

Larry
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good low cost auto shop software

Kommentare: Allsystem Max is always there to help with issues.

The software is easy to use, paid for upfront so no monthly payments.

Would like to have more options, The labor guide is off on the times.

Missy
Owner/ mechanic in Kanada

Great Value for the price

Kommentare: Great valued software that is continually being updated.

Very easy format to create work orders and navigate through the system.

I wish there was more integration with parts suppliers. Also when applying a discount, a function to apply the discounts to an individual line rather than the total work order.

Odil
SM in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for automotive industry

Kommentare: Overall good tool and easy to use.

easy to use and very affordable professional tool

high price update and gets old too fast

James
Automotive, Selbstständig

Absolutely the best system for the money! Very Reliable. Excellent customer service!

Kommentare: It helped to better streamline my productivity.

Very easy to learn, and excellent support! They were very help full with set up, and were able to answer every question I had.

Needs a better mobile counterpart. I tried it a couple of times, but think they need to work out some of the bugs.

Arnie
Technology Consultant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Excellent support for installation and use

The representative does an excellent jog supporting this product. High availability, easy to work with, really makes this product shine above the rest.

We did have some issues in the beginning but every issue was resolved quickly.

Erick
Auto tech in USA

All systems max

Kommentare: I have used it for a few years now. I've used others at different shops and this is by far the best bang for your buck!

It is an easy to use software. I was able to purchase it through monthly payments with an end in sight. Unlike most software you can actually purchase and use this software without a monthly recurring fee. I use this incorporated with real time labor and and it is a huge time saver!

I would like just a little more freedom in the invoice section. I think in adjusting the layout and adding graphics. Overall it is great though.

al
manager in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

software was just what I was looking for. used free trial and ordered a few days later 2 mins & done

Kommentare: nice price easy & quick to use

easy to use and affordable price. I like that it connects to parts suppliers and Carfax service. after some invoices made just hit similar jobs, its fast and easy

I'm still learning a lot with the software and some parts i don't use often are tricky but online help is quick and easy to refresh my memory.

MILTON
OWNER in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

FANTASTIC

Kommentare: I HAVE USED A NOTHER SYSTEM FOR 15 YEARS AND WHEN MY HD CRASHED I LOST EVERY THING FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF THAT SAYING IVE BEEN ON A DEMO FOR 2 WEEKS AND LOVE IT