Über Procurify

Procurify-Spend-Management ist für die gesamte Organisation einfach zu nutzen und ermöglicht eine volle Kostenkontrolle, schnelle Annahme und Einrichtung.

Erfahre mehr über Procurify

Fast and easy to use - easily know if my budget has reached its limits.

Product info retrieval from web sites can be difficult at times.

Bewertungen zu Procurify

Procurify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 174 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Procurify bereits verwendet?

Ed
Ed
President in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Procurify Makes Purchasing Simplified

Prior to Procurify, we used spreadsheets and manual processes. Worst of all we had to enter the purchases into systems at least three times to order, process bills and pay bills. Now users choose items from a product catalog, approvers are notified to review and approve, POs go out to vendors, items are matched against POs, bills are uploaded to our system and vendors are paid on time. Procurify support and development of enhancements are outstanding. Procurify is the best software system we have bought in our 25 year history. Highly recommended.

Nothing. Could not be happier. We have been using this system for more than five years.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It offers a straightforward design, and I can see reports promptly

Kommentare: As time passes, it becomes less of a hassle for me to use this. Virtual knowledge has made my life easier and more organized. As a result of our feedback, Procurify was able to make a few changes that improved our experience with their platform.

Reordering a product and setting it up to be a recurrent order is convenient for me. The requester, the item's name, and other identifiers make it simple to follow the progress of an order. A prior order can be found in a variety of ways. It's great that we were able to implement some adjustments that improved our output.

In my opinion, it would be fantastic if Procurify could add a back-editing tool. The current process of having to replicate and edit data if you make a mistake is time consuming.

Antwort von Procurify

Thank you so much for your review Maddie! I'm looking for some Procurify Customers willing to do a short video review in exchange for a gift card. Let me know if you're interested! -Matt

Margie
Controller in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Procurify Makes Life Easier!

Kommentare: The support and customer service staff at Procurify are all fantastic. If I contact support with an issue, they are quick to respond. I am also impressed that some of my suggestions have been implemented.

We went from a 24 person office to 52 employees spread across multiple communities in the Atlantic provinces. This assists in purchasing for each location while ensuring we are following our policies and procedures.

There are certain things with HST and expense claims that I feel could be improved. The payables function works quite well.

James
Owner/CEO in USA

It works OK

That I can review purchase requests from multiple employees and for multiple projects before my purchasing agent moves forward with the purchase.

Clunky layout that is very hard to go back and make changes to a order request. Generally i just DENY the request and the employee has the start over.

Antwort von Procurify

Hello James, Thank you for the review. It seems you haven't found the system as valuable as we'd hoped. We are looking forward to our next call where we can explore where we can improve and bring your organization more value.

Hallie
Accounting Coordinator in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Goodbye Excel and Adobe PDF!

Kommentare: We had a lot of internal turmoil regarding our integration and Procurify was amazingly patient and helpful and when we finally launched, we managed to launch almost seamlessly. The team is very positive and happy and make you feel empowered to accomplish a transition.

The speed, central visibility, and invoice matching have been great tools for us.

We have had a few tiny issues, mainly revolving around not being able to fully customize the purchase order how we'd like.

Jessica
Procurement Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Procurement for Transportation

Procurify is an easy to use purchase order system that allows a team effort in managing and controlling cost. The ease of creating PO's and pulling reports to compare cost is vital for our company. The customer service has been top notch and they are always responsive to any questions or needs we may have.

I wish some of the categories and reports were a bit more customizable as not all companies are the same. It would also be nice to be able to chronologically organize a PO. When a new item is uploaded and added to an order it automatically is added to the bottom. When you are booking a 5 day event we would like to be able to move that to the correct date.

Valery
Business Administrative Clerk in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Likelihood of Profurify

Kommentare: I love Procurify because it's easy to use since I use this platform everyday as the Accounts Payable/Business Admin Clerk.

The site never shuts down or freezes! Thank goodness! Plus it's easy to use and figure out.

I really have nothing bad to say about Procurify. Basically perfect.

Anthonina
Marketing and Communications Outreach Officer in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very useful to keep every expense in one place

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I like how intuitive it is to use it for employees. I use it to submit expense requests and reports. The updates are helpful and the fact that we can receive communications from other departments directly from there helps me stay more organized. It wasn't clear that I could add PDF in the place of pictures where it is designated for us to drop our receipts. It only says: add image. Overall, it is a good experience and I would recommend it to others,

PRISCILLA
Outreach Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procurify helps to make expenses, reimbursements and approvals more seamless

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been very positive ..it makes the processes seamless in my office

I can follow up with the next approver with the click of a button. I know where my approvals are at at every point.

I believe it works as is for the price.

Hannah
Communications Officer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good overall

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Procurify has a userfriendly interface.

It is missing peices like mobile app to upload reciepts while traveling.

VIckie
Purchaser in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Current Perspective of Procurify

Kommentare: I have been using this for about three years now and it is getting easier as time passes. I have not used any other software like this so there is nothing to compare it to but I do like that it is user friendly.

I like being able to easily reorder an item as well as assign it as a recurring order. Also, it is easy to track an item order based on the requester, items name, etc. It gives several ways to find a previous order.

I would like to not have the same item listed in the history when it is ordered. It would be easier to adjust the info once it is located. Having the same item listed multiple times in the history does not seem beneficial from my point of view and it takes longer to use the version needed for that item.

Antwort von Procurify

Hi Vickie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. The Procurify Team

Jason
CFO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Purchasing Software!

As a growing hardware company, the volume and complexity of our purchasing increased very quickly. Procurify allowed us to organize and track all purchases, setup an appropriate purchasing approval process and faciliate clear communication between the engineering and purchasing teams. Their integration with our accounting system (Xero), also made the accounting for our purchases much simpler. Simple features like pasting URL links to fill in product information, integrations to PunchOut and customizations we could make for our business allowed the software to meet our unique business meets and significantly improve our efficiency.

Our only suggestions to the Procurify team would be to continue to increase integrations with other software and extend the ability of companies to customize fields on the purchase order.

Eric
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flexibility

Kommentare: Procurify is the second system that I have used, and I feel that it was an improvement for us to switch to this system. After our first year of use, I like that we were able to make some changes that helped our productivity. I hope that after this year, we will understand even better what can help us, and they will be able to make more changes.

The first year we switched to Procurify, it wasn't easy because it seemed so different from the system I was used to. But it did not take me long to get up to speed with Procurify. I have come to enjoy the layout and ease of having virtual information at my fingertips. We noticed some items that would be beneficial for us to have easier access, and Procurify was able to make the changing which made it more enjoyable to use their system.

I would like to see the student's balance be present at the end of each page. Sometimes, when working with families, I have to go back to where that posted information is to make sure the student has the funds in their account to do what is desired.

Antwort von Procurify

Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that your experience with our onboarding process was relatively simple. Thank you for your suggestion, I have forwarded it over to our product team for review. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. -The Procurify Team

Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Purchasing software that won't break the bank and is easy to setup and use.

Kommentare: It streamlines the entire purchasing process.

Procurify is easy to use. While it does offer a lot of features it uses a common sense approach to organizing purchasing requests, approvals, ordering, and reconciling invoices against PO's. I particularly like that once I receive vendor pricing I can set up regularly used items into the product catalog; making PO creation simple. You can even list the same product from multiple vendors if you need backup sources of products.

I've implemented this software at two companies where I have worked. The software is perfect for a small company but the pricing has gone up a lot since the first time I implemented it.

Keisha
Administrative Assistand in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I have had a great experience with the software the more I use it the easier it becomes for me.

Kommentare: It has made my job a lot easier. I am the sole person who puts in all of the orders for Icahn Charter School 5

What I like most about the software is it keeps you posted on the location of the order. It lets you know when it was order, it gives you a delivery date and when the order was received. It also allows gives you a list of the items so you can check off every thing you received.

I really like everything about the software so far. there is always someone available to assist you and the are online in services you can take to help you make your experience much easier.

Antwort von Procurify

Hi Keisha, Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you've had a great experience and that Procurify helps you in your tasks. Support is always happy to help. Please continue to let us know if you need help.

Brian
Production Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

very good product, very good service

Kommentare: generally very good. quick to respond to questions. I assume its a little more set upf ro departements and having some more fluiditiy having it set up for "projects" would be better. Being able to select which projects/codes are applicable or active or inactive for example.

Simple and easy to navigate and to teach others. Easy to see what we need to see and pull the reports we need to pull

some speficif formatting. also I'd like to know which vendor an order is supposed to be for when in the "order approval" stage.

Antwort von Procurify

Hi Brian, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform simple and easy to use. Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Rob
VP of Operations in USA

Easy to use, great support, and has all the features I need.

It does exactly what I need it to do, handle purchasing requests from my dept. heads, maintain a product catalog of commonly purchased items, creating and emailing PO's to my vendors, then receiving goods and reconciling them against the original PO and calling up the PO to compare it against the final vendor invoice..

There are a few minor annoyances like not being able to add line items to a PO after it has been created. But those are being fixed by the developer and they are not a big deal.

Emmanuel
Procurement Manager in Nigeria
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Procurify Experience

Kommentare: Excellent

I can use it any time and anywhere provided there is internet.

I am not able to integrate it to other software.

Antwort von Procurify

Hi Emmanuel! Thank you for leaving us such a great review! Our focus is to help make spend management easier for our clients, and we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our mobile features. Procurify can integrate with a wide range of accounting and ERP systems. Check out this page to see what integrations are available: https://www.procurify.com/product-integrations. You can also email marketing@procurify.com with your organization's name and we'll connect you with the right Procurify team member to help you. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your spend management process. The Procurify Team

Ben
Procurement Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Daily Use Review

Kommentare: Great - I use this program literally several hours a day. It is my bible.

Very easy to use, cannot complain about the easy navigation through all of the pages. Tech support is always willing to help if needed

There are several bugs that I have never been able to fix, even with the help of the tech team.

Peter
Senior Buyer in USA
Zeitung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Procurify allowed us to organize and track all purchases, setup purchasing approval process. Help us keep track of all the expenses and purchases. This software allowed us to get away from the paper approval process.

Procurify worked great for us with no issues.

Gina
Admin Asst / Security in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procurify Rocks!

I enjoy everything about this software, except for the occasional glitch which happens with every electronic item.

I wish that there were a way to cross reference invoices by inputting a PO number in the accounting section.

Jeff
Director, Engineering IT Operations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use purchasing software

Easy to use. I can copy in a link and it usually matches and auto-fills much of the information. I find it easy to use and I love that I can easily reference earlier purchases. The approval process (including auto-approval which we have set up for lower dollar amounts) works well. Tracking throughout the process from purchase request to purchase, arrival, pickup, and completion works well.

From a user perspective, there is little I would change about the software. I can't comment on the administrative functions.

Sheila
Peer Support Specialist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

I really like using this program, it has made it so much more simpler to order supplies for the office. I love that I do not have to sort through hard copy invoices to keep track of orders.

There really isn't anything I didn't like about the program. Using it has helped me out tremendously.

Facilities Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Easy to navigate without training, Delightful to navigate with!

Product info retrieval from web sites can be difficult at times.

Sortoria
Administrative Assistant in USA

Very easy to use.

The software is simply amazing and is designed very well. Great experience right from the start. Customer service guided through the setup, which was much easier than we thought. For the price point, this purchasing software has everything we need.

I wish it didn't time out so quickly. It would also be nice if the user could go back in and edit the orders after being summitted.

Antwort von Procurify

Hi Sortoria, Thank you for the appreciation and the review! We're glad working with the Professional Services team helped you get set up quickly. That being said, we want to know more about the cons you mentioned. Maybe we can jump on a call to understand a little more how we could improve. We'll contact you soon.