Über Procurify

Procurify-Spend-Management ist für die gesamte Organisation einfach zu nutzen und ermöglicht eine volle Kostenkontrolle, schnelle Annahme und Einrichtung.

Erfahre mehr über Procurify

Fast and easy to use - easily know if my budget has reached its limits.

Product info retrieval from web sites can be difficult at times.

Bewertungen zu Procurify

Procurify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 145 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Procurify bereits verwendet?

Ed
Ed
President in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Procurify Makes Purchasing Simplified

Prior to Procurify, we used spreadsheets and manual processes. Worst of all we had to enter the purchases into systems at least three times to order, process bills and pay bills. Now users choose items from a product catalog, approvers are notified to review and approve, POs go out to vendors, items are matched against POs, bills are uploaded to our system and vendors are paid on time. Procurify support and development of enhancements are outstanding. Procurify is the best software system we have bought in our 25 year history. Highly recommended.

Nothing. Could not be happier. We have been using this system for more than five years.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It offers a straightforward design, and I can see reports promptly

Kommentare: As time passes, it becomes less of a hassle for me to use this. Virtual knowledge has made my life easier and more organized. As a result of our feedback, Procurify was able to make a few changes that improved our experience with their platform.

Reordering a product and setting it up to be a recurrent order is convenient for me. The requester, the item's name, and other identifiers make it simple to follow the progress of an order. A prior order can be found in a variety of ways. It's great that we were able to implement some adjustments that improved our output.

In my opinion, it would be fantastic if Procurify could add a back-editing tool. The current process of having to replicate and edit data if you make a mistake is time consuming.

Antwort von Procurify

Thank you so much for your review Maddie! I'm looking for some Procurify Customers willing to do a short video review in exchange for a gift card. Let me know if you're interested! -Matt

James
Owner/CEO in USA

It works OK

That I can review purchase requests from multiple employees and for multiple projects before my purchasing agent moves forward with the purchase.

Clunky layout that is very hard to go back and make changes to a order request. Generally i just DENY the request and the employee has the start over.

Antwort von Procurify

Hello James, Thank you for the review. It seems you haven't found the system as valuable as we'd hoped. We are looking forward to our next call where we can explore where we can improve and bring your organization more value.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in USA
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Procurement Simplification and Efficiency with Procurify

Kommentare: My overall experience with Procurify has been overwhelmingly positive. The program has transformed our procurement processes, bringing efficiency and accountability to every step. From requisition to approval and tracking, Procurify has streamlined our workflows, reducing the time and effort spent on manual tasks. The collaborative features have improved communication within our procurement team, and the real-time insights have empowered us to make informed decisions.

The user-friendly interface that brings clarity and efficiency to the procurement process. The intuitive design makes it easy to create and manage purchase orders, track expenses, and collaborate with team members. The real-time visibility into spending and budgeting ensures that our procurement workflows are transparent and well-controlled.

Enhancing the reporting capabilities to provide more flexibility in data extraction and analysis would be beneficial for gaining deeper insights into procurement trends and expenditures.

Dan
Production Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procurify helped streamline our startup

Kommentare: Overall, Procurify has been amazing for us. We had a very lengthy process for approval of purchases in the past. Spreadsheet based system that took days to get approval. We also got an email each month to go and retrieve our credit card receipts and get them to accounting. Procurify allows my engineering staff to see when their items have been approved, and when they have been purchased. It also alerts them when the parts are received. Accounting can look at the receiving paperwork and see the packing lists all in one area. The phone App helps tremendously when receiving goods. All in all we are happy with the decision to use Procurify in this critical time our company.

Ease of use and implementation, Procurify allowed us to reduce the time spent on procurement, from the time we receive a quote to the paying the invoice.

There are some features we would like to see. We often do not purchase items without a quote first, we often have several quotes. It would be great to have that implemented into the software.

Ryan
Ryan
Accountant in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Procurify has been an overall pleasant experience.

Kommentare: It saves time for the Finance Department and meets the burden of Internal Controls for the Board of Directors.

The notifications are great to have on the mobile app and on our Slack software for approvers. The approval process for request orders helps our Finance team with Internal Control. The purchase orders are ascetically pleasing and easy to understand.

The request orders are difficult and counter-intuitive to fill out. There should be a much easier way to have users put in a request order. There should be more customization with roles in Settings. Most of my users only need access to request orders. They have no need for an Expense request or Travel Request.

Antwort von Procurify

Thank you for the review and feedback Ryan. We're happy you and your team have had a good experience using the system. Thank you for your feedback about making requesting easier as we always try to make the system better for users. We'll reach out to understand how this could be a better process for you.

Partha Protim
Partha Protim
Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Procurify Review

Kommentare: Procurify is a one in all solution which can modernise the Procurement Management system. It is also quote based. So, you can always pay for only those features which meets your requirements.

It has many innovative features such as a mobile app for status notification of a new request. This helps in allocating the right number of resources based on the number of requests. It also helps in real budget analysis which helps in getting quick approvals. Significant reduction in Purchasing time as the tool automatically fills up the standard data.

The presence of too many features can get work done faster but at the same time may also get people confused. However I would suggest adding some other functionalities like actual costing and functions relating to the supplier

Antwort von Procurify

Hey Partha! Thanks for the review. I was wondering if you're interested in doing a video review on Procurify. We would highlight your role as a consultant and eventually distribute the video on our social media and youtube. We're looking for some people who want to be spotlighted and have their profiles viewed by thousands of people. Let me know if you're interested. -matt

Stephen
CMMS Admin/Parts Buyer in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Procurify Ease of Use

I am able to copy and paste into Procurify, making my day more productive.

So far I haven't been able to experience any dislikes within the program.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Scientist in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy system for purchasing

Pretty intuitive interface that makes it easy to paste links for orders that autofills details. Also nice to have supplier portals to get easier order approvals.

Autofill isn't perfect, so sometimes will have some issues. Going through past orders can also be more easily accessible.

Ismerai
Ismerai
Diseñador gráfico in Venezuela

Too easy to use, believe me!

-It is very easy to use -Do not abuse ram on my computer -Has a demo What I love most about Procurify is that it has an Android application, so from anywhere I can monitor the processes, no time is wasted looking for the records I need.

I do not think I have any against, the design of the application is very good, intituivamente you can find everything very easy.

Natalie
Senior Executive Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

It is functional and easy to navigate. I had no trouble adapting to it and learning its features.

We would like for it to integrate better with some of our software systems.

Cardy
Senior Accounts Assistent in Niederlande
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

user friendly, great customer service.

Kommentare: It is easier to keep track of all our orders

The guides to help you are really helpfull. The software is easy to use. It's really good that there is a 24h customer service now, as we are in a different time-zone.

It would be nice if we will gett informed before there are coming any new updates. It would be even greater if we have the option if we would like the update or not.

Antwort von Procurify

Cardy, thank you for the kind review. We're happy that the guides and customer support has been helpful for you. Thank you for the feedback on communicating changes, it's something we are always trying to improve on.

Challis
Controller in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive

Kommentare: It is a nice intuitive product with a reasonable price

I like that the functionality is very intuitive. I like the replicate feature and the app is very nice.

The support is no accesible. I like to use chat features and then if that doesn't work I like a phone number to call. I have had issues and not able to access any support other than email tickets. A more robust support is the only reason I wouldn't recommend Procurify to other finance/accounting collegues.

Mikki
Corporate Buyer/ Procurement in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Procurement

Kommentare: As a subscription company, finding a cloud based system to meet our needs was not easy. Procurify has the flexibility to work from a Corporate buyers standpoint as well as fulfilling our day to day procurement needs.

The ease of on the go ordering is a plus. I am able to place orders anywhere at anytime. The majority of my vendors are on Pacific time and I am on Eastern time. Procurify has allowed me to place PO's after my work day is done, allowing me to get orders placed before the next business day.

I am not able to get the accounting aspect to fit my needs. Every company I work with has different terms for payment. I was really hoping Procurify would allow for me to set the payment options when I am creating the PO and automatically set to a calendar what is due and how much.

Grant
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Simple but strong procurement software

Kommentare: Procurify is very easy to use and also easy to teach to others. Reporting makes it easy to track orders from sales ordering to receiving the products.

Ease of use Quite self explanatory Great delegation policy setup In-depth reporting

Confusing and limited budgeting functionality

Douglas
IT Administrator in Kuwait
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: I been using Procurify for the 6 months now, it's been extremely easy to deploy and train staff. However there are areas of concerns that need to be addressed. Firstly being filters for searching for old Purchase Orders/Requests. If information is entered in, there should be away we can lookup old records using any field. Example : vendor, department, dates.
Secondly exporting Purchase Orders in a particular format that we would like to print. Current format is good for online use, but when printed takes up too many pages.

It's intuitive and quick to learn.

It's a bit expensive considering "Signing Privilege User" don't do much in the system compared to the "Requestor" but are billed at $60 more.

DANNIEL
PURCHASE COORDINATOR in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EXPERIENCE WITH PROCURIFY

Kommentare: It has been a great experience since the purchase of the product and its great to have an easy platform online for use.

I like that it has made the control of payments and purchases more easy. Its really easy to use and helpful for the school I work for.

Sometimes when I try to use the Reconciliation for the credit card its not very helpful and not so easy to conciliate.

Sheila
Peer Support Specialist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

I really like using this program, it has made it so much more simpler to order supplies for the office. I love that I do not have to sort through hard copy invoices to keep track of orders.

There really isn't anything I didn't like about the program. Using it has helped me out tremendously.

Facilities Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Easy to navigate without training, Delightful to navigate with!

Product info retrieval from web sites can be difficult at times.

Sortoria
Administrative Assistant in USA

Very easy to use.

The software is simply amazing and is designed very well. Great experience right from the start. Customer service guided through the setup, which was much easier than we thought. For the price point, this purchasing software has everything we need.

I wish it didn't time out so quickly. It would also be nice if the user could go back in and edit the orders after being summitted.

Antwort von Procurify

Hi Sortoria, Thank you for the appreciation and the review! We're glad working with the Professional Services team helped you get set up quickly. That being said, we want to know more about the cons you mentioned. Maybe we can jump on a call to understand a little more how we could improve. We'll contact you soon.

Christa
Operating Room Supervisor in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Christa Use of Procurify

Kommentare: Good. It is helpful

It is easy to use and it has an ordering memory which is nice

When it is under construction/maintenance and not available

Antwort von Procurify

Hi Christa, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're so happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use and helpful. The Procurify Team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. The Procurify Team

Dolsie
Executive Assistant in Vanuatu
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Executive Assistant's view on software Procurify

Kommentare: Very efficient and easy to use. I do not have any problem with using it.

Fast and easy to use - easily know if my budget has reached its limits

I have not encountered any cons on this software

Loreto
Inventory Analyst in Philippinen
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for a mid-size company!!!

Procurify is one of the most reliable softwares in supply chain management. It is very user friendly! They have a very helpful and effective customer service. The price is very reasonable for its performance.

For us, Procurify works well. We do not have any concerns or major problems encountered so far. Good Job!!!

Prajwal
Senior Executive Administration in Indien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ease to use

Easy to do taxes calculate and helps lot

Payment terms should be easy to amend as always

Antwort von Procurify

Hi Prajwal, thank you very much for sharing your positive Procurify experience with us! We're so happy to hear that we've helped to simplify calculating taxes in your PO and Billing stage. Looking forward to helping your organization continue to thrive! The Procurify Team

Josh
Digital Assets in Australien
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

oOhmedia Josh Day

Kommentare: Good customer service, easy to use platform. Quick for other users to learn the system.
Cloud based so no applications

Easy to use. Lightweight. Mobile friendly

Needs work on budget tracking