Über Zoho Analytics

Ein Online-Berichterstattungs- und Business-Intelligence-Tool, mit dem du neue Erkenntnisse aus deinen vielfältigen Geschäftsdaten gewinnen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Analytics

It's customizable, with an easy to use interface. Further, creating reports is a simple process using templates, drag and drop processes.

Tool is expensive for businesses having smaller no.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Analytics

Zoho Analytics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 304 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Analytics bereits verwendet?

José
José
IM Manager in Dominikanische Republik
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great visualization app

Kommentare: It is good to count on one application like this, the great architecture that allows the administrator to create a faster dashboard to take the right business decision.

The great features to enjoy are the data analysis, the visualization, and the ease with the data connectors works.

For now, the application works perfectly for me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Qlik Sense und Microsoft Power BI

Warum Zoho Analytics gewählt wurde: The high cost.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Qlik Sense

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Analytics: Easy to use, fast deployment, and reasonable cost.

Brandon
Data Analyst in Kenia
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Analytics for SMEs

Kommentare: We are using Zoho Analytics to create Dashboards and increase automation at our company. It is mainly a visualization tool, chosen because it is standardized whereas something like Excel often varies based on the user.

The software has numerous features to avail of, barring you take some time to explore the program and learn them. The graphics produced are clean and effective.

Some of the settings are cumbersome. I have been having trouble with widgets, and getting Dashboards to update/sync with graphs when their source data is changed. When you add a new filter, you have to reset all of the filters, which is a time-waster and annoying.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Tableau und Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Analytics: Price was a factor. Zoho Analytics met our business needs at the time of purchase, better than the other programs offered.

Allyson
Senior staff engineer in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Analytics for Every User

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Its intuitive interface and powerful data visualization. I easily created interactive dashboards without coding. Integrating my sales data helped me identify trends and boost sales by 15% in a quarter.

When I uploaded a massive file with thousands of rows, it took longer than expected to process and display the data. This slowed down my workflow at times.

Andy
Accounting Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Beware - Zoho Preys on Smaller Companies with Weak IT Controls

Zoho Analytics was easy to set up and easy to implement. Even writing queries - albeit through a bit of a clunky interface - was pretty easy. I enjoyed being able to set this up and get the users running quickly.

Zoho decided to forge my e-mail address for all notifications from our analytics account. Their e-mails used to come from a Zoho notifications address. Now, they are sending e-mails - from their own servers - that purport to be from me. Naturally, my company's spam blocker bounces these. Since new users must respond to one of these spoofed e-mails, I can no longer set up new users, at all. They're not caught in a spam trap. They are actually being returned by our server. Zoho's one and only solution has been to demand that my company make a change to our DNS servers. Then, Zoho can send what appear to be legitimate e-mails on behalf of anyone at my company, at will. That's not acceptable and should not be required. If you want that as a convenience for your users, it works - with appropriate legal agreements in place. Plenty of companies do this with SPF and DKIM records for internally controlled servers. For an external company to provide no other option (and not mention it until it was too late), this is a huge red flag. Zoho even provides instructions for how to make this change on GoDaddy. Be warned. You know nothing about their internal controls and yet you're giving them license to send e-mail on your behalf. AVOID!

Cybele
Human Resource Manager in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for data analytics

Kommentare: Great experience when using this great tool. You should try it out.

It is so simple to install and use. It is also cheap as compared to its return on investment. I love its graphical user interface, makes it look appealing.

So far it is working well with me. I have no issues when using this tool.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Veriato Workforce Behavior Analytics

Warum Zoho Analytics gewählt wurde: I wanted to try this new tool after i got a referral.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Analytics 360 und IBM Cognos Analytics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Analytics: The pricing was great as compared to its return on investment.

heidi
heidi
Project manager in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool with a learning curve

Kommentare: There are many great options on the dashboard, but again, the functions are complicated to learn and apply. The deliverabilty of dashboards could be more customizable so individual dashboards could be shared without adding users to send to vendors and/or clients.

The ability to merge reports in a single dashboard visually

The functions capabilities are difficult to apply, learn, and are unlike many other programs available so there is a steep learning curve

STEVE
Manager in Australien
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of user

Kommentare: We currently use it to manage data around interpreter usage in various industries such as Health, Justice, Government.

Click through capability and the ability to drill down in the data.

Not much, yet to find something apart from a few bugs (that I am sure will get fixed), that really annoys me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Analytics 360 und Tableau

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Analytics: Pricing, and On-Premis capability. Our data has to reside on-premise with no internet access.

Skye
Skye
CEO in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Analytics Platform For Business

Kommentare: Giving our executives real-time access to the numbers that matter. Having that available means we make better decisions, respond faster to threats and opportunities and grow our business quicker.

The endless reports that are possible. I can connect different data sources and then get beautiful, real time reports on all devices that capture our business at a glance.

The tool can need coding ability or a developer to get some reports you need. A more intuitive way of doing this would be appreciated for the non-coder.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Tableau

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Analytics: Because we already use Zoho CRM and pulling in the data is easy.

Rejoyce
Marketer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Management of data made easy

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I can now manage my data so easily using Zoho Analytics

It is so easy to use and manage. I love its pricing. The user dashboard is so friendly. Try it out

At times it lags when it is loaded with big types of files.

Murat
Director of Operations in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great analytics platform for Zoho One users

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Once we figured out how to use the platform it was great for providing visibility to our metrics.

Great integration with all Zoho products. Nice built in AI functionality.

Can be a steep learning curve if not familiar with analytics platforms.

Carolina
IT Support Engineer in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The AI-based tool that visually transforms data

Kommentare: Every business operation is measured based on metrics that are a product of its commercial, operational, administrative nature; in our case there are indicators that are tracked month by month based on a defined goal, thanks to Zoho Analytics we have been able to transform our data that comes from databases and other tools and take them visually to interactive dashboards that clearly give us very useful information of the different performance indicators, now our executive reports are highly detailed and approachable by operational and administrative groups.

The role played by Zoho Analytics within our work team is vital, thanks to this powerful tool we have been able to perform the analysis of the data exported by our information systems and translate it into graphs that are captured in very detailed dashboard, thanks to its support in artificial intelligence Zoho Analytics continuously performs learning that is implemented in processes and subsequent analysis, this allows to provide those details that are overlooked at first glance. In addition to all the above, the tool allows us to share the visual dashboards via email in a very simple way for analysis by team members or third parties and even and thus make the respective relevant comments.

I think that before acquiring this application within any organization should take into account the number of users who will make use of it, the volumes of data that will be subject to analysis, this because the subscription of the same defines many of the characteristics of use of the tool, this is in order to avoid a wrong acquisition of the product which does not suit the technical needs of the company; of course, once acquired and implemented the product offers many benefits that ensures accurate decision making based on the data displayed.

Alex
Systems Analyst. in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

POWERFUL business intelligence tool, flexible and adaptable.

Kommentare: The experience with Zoho analytics is extremely positive, it really allowed us to give life to the data of our operations and processes, thanks to its great analytical power and its ability to transform data into valuable information and detailed reports that it delivers to us, we managed to improve and strengthen in the whole context of the word our business processes and operations, thanks to the accurate and informed decisions that are made today after its implementation.

Zoho Analytics is an excellent business intelligence tool, I like its capacity and availability to measure and analyze data, it is easy to use and at the same time very flexible and adaptable, it offers a neat and intuitive user interface in which you can navigate comfortably, Zoho Analytics allows us to integrate different sources of output data that are obtained from other tools of daily use in the fulfillment of our business activities, Zoho Analytics analyzes in depth our data and offers us the results in detailed reports easy to understand, allowing us to improve decision making, which for us has been very useful as it has allowed us to improve our business processes, while facilitating the exchange and collaboration with the team, last and not least I value its great integration with other native and third party tools.

It has happened to us a couple of times that when the volume of data we want to analyze is large the tool takes a long time to process it, we really don't know why it happens but it doesn't always happen.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Analytics is a powerful tool

Kommentare: Zoho went above and beyond for my company through a difficult period.

The tool is highly customizable and can integrate with most every database. The service from Zoho is AMAZING.

It is complex and you do need to know about database structure and have a working knowledge of some code to figure it out.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Domo

Warum Zoho Analytics gewählt wurde: More functionality. Not Google.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Analytics 360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Analytics: Price was very good.

Robin
Director Compensation in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Zoho- Game Changer

Kommentare: Excellent overall experience. The simplicity but power of this software is great. The ability to customize reporting to fit our company's ever changing needs is amazing. We're able to build reports, gather data, sort data and export reporting that's relevant and easy to use. The flexibility of the product allows us the freedom to change our reporting instantaneously in order to keep it relevant to our needs, which is extremely important to us in our industry.

This software is simple to use even for someone who is not software savvy. It is highly versatility in its applications and customization is simple. We have made numerous custom reports for our District Managers to use on the go to help them manage store performance and goal achievement. Creating customer reports is simple and easy to do.

So far I haven't had any issues with the software so I have nothing that I do not like.

Kyle
Director of Franchise Development in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable

Kommentare: Overall positive experience with reporting functionality.

I love the fact that I can customize the views and what reports I'd like to see on my dashboard. This allows me to easily manage the stats of my sales team.

So far, I can't think of anything that doesn't work for me. The reports are exactly what I need. If I need something different, chances are pretty good I can contact our admin to change .

Dulamragchaa
Dulamragchaa
Data Quality Analyst in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Zoho experience.

Kommentare: The need to make sense of data generated across my organisation , is why we use Zoho analytics. Zoho analytics has helped with discovering insights hidden within day to day data generated in my company.

Zoho analytics connects with a variety of data sources, this has allowed us to directly connect Zoho with tools we use at work. It does not matter if they are business applications , custom applications , databases , files and feeds or even web urls. Zoho simply connects with them all.

To go beyond auto-generated reports on the Zoho analytics platform requires advanced knowledge of data science , especially for handling complex queries. Simply put, Zoho analytics is not necessarily designed for beginner data professionals.

Pete
Vice President in Kanada

I have used zoho reports to create a complete client analytics solution.

Kommentare: Low cost sophisticated reports that can be created, cloned and edited in rapid fashion. I have used many report writers, some much more powerful however none as easy to use and as cost effective.

It is very easy to use and can create quite sophisticated reports given the ease and speed of use. It is also very affordable and can scale quite nicely while remaining affordable.

The requirement to store the reporting data on the Zoho servers can be a little cumbersome and may not be the most secure solution for storing sensitive data. It does what it is intended to do very well and the end results are easy to use for end users and are quite sophisticated however it is not particularly customizable and we have hit a brick wall with it a couple of times.

Ankush
Ankush
Manager- Finance in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Analytics: Perform Analytics on the go!

Kommentare: - Zoho Analytics is gamechanger for budding organizations.
- Zoho Analytics is very easy to integrate with accounting tools
- Value for money product and highly recommended

Zoho Analytics is a powerful tool and have following features: - Great customer support and help - Helpful in creating quick reports for analysis - Very easy to integrate data with Accounting softwares

Although Zoho Analytics is great tool but have following limitations: - Some of the settings are difficult to understand - Data massaging is little cumbersome - Sometimes need technical knowledge (Coding) to develop reports

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almost a great product

Kommentare: This software has the potential to be the very best in class but has been let down by some very serious operational back end issues. It is a huge shame as I really do like this product a lot.

Its very powerful and has tonnes of features, dashboards being my favourite. Great value for money.

Support & documentation isn't great, the api is not very reliable and has a habit of changing syntax without warning. Also uptime isn't as good as it should be, so am reluctant to recommend to others who need to run business critical services, but it serves us well enough for what need it to do.

Ian
Business Operations in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value

Kommentare: It took a lot of work but once properly setup reporting is really easy. Now instantly have available all the reports I need. Used to take a few hours week to put together reports that weren't as effective

The interface for creating reports is extremely easy to use. You can make really powerful reports fast. It's a lot cheaper than competitors' software and integrates well with other zoho products

Troubleshooting issues can be difficult and it isn't as well supported as other zoho products, no live chat available. There's missing.

Chad
Manager in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

feedback

Kommentare: its helpful will the service desk software

yeah they must just keep the previous build dashboard with the new builds

when the DB serice breaks from snapshot restores, but cant say if it a anaytlics issue or windows

Lagerung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Insight and Reporting

Kommentare: Overall I really love this product and it has given us the ability to run reports and create insights into Data we had on-premise and in the cloud.

By far most favorite feature is the ability to integrate so many different data sources into this product. We were able to integrate our on-premise ticketing system and create dashboards, reports and trend analysis with a few clicks of the mouse.

The only "concern" I have is the software does not look like it is easily scalable to handle a large number of users. Currently we're only using it for a few dozen of our upper management to run reports.

ALYSSA
OPERATIONS AND RISK DIRECTOR in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ZOHO REPORTS REVIEW

Kommentare: We track numerous items in Zoho, ranging from employee productivity to lead tracking and generation. I can literally pull any report I want and it's done instantly. Love it!

The reports are so very easy to manipulate. They criteria listing is very straight forward and does not require previous experience to operate. I have never run into an issue with the reports feature.

Honestly, there isn't much not to like. The reports section works well and is very easy to navigate.

George
George
Griechenland
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho Reports Review

Kommentare: Zoho Reports is used as the primary reporting tool for the projects at our consulting company. The team of more than 30 consultants use Zoho Projects to manage multiple projects for private and public sector. The interface between the two applications is seamless and stable, we also use extra Zoho Reports static tables (with non transactional data) and we plan to include connections to other data from our ERP.

We ended up to Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports, after a significant evaluation among several on-premise and cloud platforms. Cost, ease of use, licensing model, integrations with other Zoho (and external) applications, wealth of functionality and user interface, was our decision drivers. We like the distinction between standard and user filters.

A short of programmability would be great like conditional formating, hyperlinking.

James
Business Development Manager
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ZOHO Reports review

Kommentare: Zoho reports in general is a great reporting tool, although it may require some optimization when it comes to relationships.

Ease of use Building reports and dashboards are easy Gives better insight to businesses compared to some reporting tools Very affordable Supports multiple file types

Linking modules without relationship can be challenging Report updates are either based on the automated sync or by updating it manually