iCohere is a winner for us! It was the right choice.

Bewertet am 16.8.2016
Jeffrey S.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are currently ramping up nicely with iCohere. We've built up several training modules by repurposing existing webinars; eventually, those modules will be grouped into online courses. So far, both the iCohere platform and the service have been excellent - flexible, easy to learn, and feature rich. I'm very pleased with our progress so far; in addition, iCohere has been an important part of our sales pitch to grantors, and it seems to be working! I've been actively seeking out and using your online learning resources - they are excellent!

Vorteile: It provides a fully integrated solution to our training and technical assistance needs, including webinars, communities of interest, virtual meetings/conferences, and online/on-demand courses. It is much more economical in terms of staff time than trying to work with stand-alone solutions that operate differently and require enormous amounts of back-end labor to jury-rig and coordinate.

Nachteile: iCohere is so feature rich (that's a compliment, not a complaint!) that it can be somewhat daunting at first. However, I recommend: (a) taking full advantage of the excellent online training materials in the iCohere Academy; and (b) prioritize your goals and build out your iCohere content incrementally focusing on your most highly valued goals and objectives first. As you succeed with each module, your confidence and competence will grow apace.

von iCohere an 16.8.2016

We so appreciate your review, Jeff. Serving small-staff, high-results organizations is something we are passionate about. It is true that the iCohere platform is so feature-rich that it can seem daunting at first. That really is one of the core reasons we stay so involved with our clients -- to ensure every client ramps up smoothly and that they achieve their objectives quickly. We know that you and JRSA have big plans with iCohere, and we are thrilled to be your partner in bringing those plans into reality. Thank you!

Both 10 years ago and now - iCohere my first choice

Bewertet am 14.7.2016
Sara R.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I first used iCohere 10 yrs ago for about a year to meet short-term needs of a small start-up organization. For a more substantive effort getting underway, recently subscribed because the brilliance of the integrative core design remains and such a full spectrum of new features are built around it as well as all the internet technologies now available. It seems its designers have thought of everything in advance in the most practical and forward-looking ways. Support is personable and fast in answering questions. User documentation is thorough and reliable. I'm very happy to be back using it and looking forward to exploiting all its features.

Vorteile: It reflects real-world knowledge of how people/groups work, what they need to do good work and communicate .
Its design is integrative, e.g., recognizing how information and roles are interconnected, and thus it links resources for maximum accessibility with user-defined controls on what's needed where.
Its design seems to have "thought of everything" - which gives me features as a user that are not only what I expect, but also that give me new ideas for what I can design in.

Nachteile: I haven't run into any things I don't like.

von iCohere an 14.7.2016

Sara what a terrific review and what a thrill for us to be working with you again! There aren't many learning/collaboration platforms that have been around for 15 years -- one of the great things for us is when someone comes back! I also really appreciate your mention of our thoroughness with testing & support -- a somewhat lost art these days on the internet, and something we value & invest in deeply and always will. Again thank you! ~Lance

I am an instructional designer who sets up courses and pulls reports from LMS for further analysis

Monika B.
Sr. Instructional Designer

Vorteile: iCohere offers many features that let's you customize the setup of courses. The Classroom is very visual with image icons and pleasant for the learner. We had been using iCohere for our online courses and webinars. The first response as well as the developing team are both very responsive and knowledgeable. They are able to distinguish and help you with many issues along the way. If I were to pick, I think customer service would be the top of the list, following closely with usability and ability to set up programs the way you like. They will always work with you and help you get the features you need. Webinars through Webex are very easy to use and access.

Nachteile: There are still few features that iCohere needs to work on, for example, SCORM is pass/fail only, where others offer ability to report more information from the course. Classroom is not accessible from mobile devices, meaning, if you have all your courses in the classroom, you are not mobile accessible.

von iCohere an 14.12.2017

Thanks so much, Monika. We so appreciate the opportunity to support the good work of the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE). Your SCORM courses are highly interactive and engaging -- congratulations!

Great Tool for Peer Learning Teams!

Bewertet am 24.8.2016
Sue B.
Director of Cliet Services
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For the past six years, we have used the iCohere platform for our national peer learning team program as a portal for participants to access team documents, colleagues contact information, event calendar, monthly webinars, emails, and more. It it fairly intuitive for our clients to use and us to administer. We also appreciative the responsiveness of iCohere to issues and improvement requests, as well as our ability to customize the interface. I'd recommend this tool for anyone interested in a "one-stop-shop" solution for online peer learning communities.

Vorteile: Multiple valuable, features, customization options, and ease of use.

Nachteile: A little bit of a learning curve on the administration side. Could be a little more flexible in terms of file/folder structure and rights, but iCohere has steadily made improvements in this area and continues to do so.

von iCohere an 24.8.2016

Thanks so much for this terrific review, Sue. Serving your team, and your team's clients, is a pleasure & privilege for us. We especially appreciate your comment about "steady improvement" -- we take pride in listening closely to our clients and steadily evolving our enterprise platform to fulfill the needs of all our clients. Thank you!

Excellent

Bewertet am 2.8.2016
Linda H.
Technical & Membership Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is an excellent product for developing eLearning without customized programming or a large staff. We did our first course (about 2 hours) in 3.5 months (including training on the iCohere program) with three people working about half-time and no special additional software. Now that iCohere allows us to convert webinar recordings to MP4 ourselves (it did not allow this when we started in April 2016), it's even more convenient. Be aware though, that if you're going to have a high-quality course with intermittent tests (rather than one big test at the end), the demo showing a course being put together in an hour is a bit deceptive. There are a lot of settings that need to be consistent, templates for introductions, test results, etc., that have to be developed, and more customization that needs to be done to make your course look professional. You should probably also ask "outsiders" to test it. As mentioned above, all that took three of us working about half-time over three months to develop a 2-hour course.

Vorteile: Flexibility to mix media (videos, etc.), add tests and course evaluations without a ton of additional software.

Nachteile: Although the program says it supports video files other than MP4, we couldn't get anything but MP4 to work.

von iCohere an 2.8.2016

Linda we so appreciate this great, detailed review! The MP4 download example is great -- it took some serious development effort to get us properly integrated with Webex APIs and get those downloads available on-demand within iCohere! We did that automation work to simplify the user experience for everyone. Also regarding course development -- we're sorry it took you longer than expected to create that first course, but are glad that now you've got a solid template to copy for your next courses. We are privileged to support the important work of IPEC-Americas and so appreciate your support.

Very user friendly, especially considering how many custom options are available.

Eric L.
Education Coordinator
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The best thing about iCohere is its user friendliness. It's easy to look at and to customize as an admin... and there are quite a bunch of ways to customize an iCohere site. Also, the company's client service is phenomenal. An iCohere staff member met with me via webconference on a weekly basis until I had the site fully built. She was always prompt and thorough if I had any inquiries/feedback. The staff member who helped me with setting up webconferences was also very helpful. Everyone from iCohere whom I've spoken to is very friendly. My company just did a soft launch of our new LMS last week and I'm very satisfied with my experience so far.

Nachteile: Integration with my company's database has been challenging, which delayed the launch. As I mentioned, though, iCohere's client service is all that one can ask for, which made the experience much more smooth than it would have been otherwise.

von iCohere an 14.12.2017

Eric we so appreciate your review. Getting NAMA launched with proper iMIS integration took a bit of tweaking work and I'm so glad to see that's ironed out and you're on the way -- exciting!

Excellent customer support and a great product!

Torrey C.
Assistant Professor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: iCohere is a very user-friendly LMS that offered exactly the technology we needed to launch our online training program. The customer support was particularly good - I would give that more than 5 stars if I could! iCohere was always available to talk us through any technical support questions we had, and to walk us through anything we needed to do to create or maintain our program.

Nachteile: There are only 2 suggestions I might make. First, the interface requires a lot of pop-up windows, which sometimes looked a little cluttered for people going through our online program. Second, the price was on the higher side, compared to some of their competitors - but access to iCohere's excellent customer support balances a lot of that out.

von iCohere an 14.12.2017

Thanks so much Torrey. It has been our privilege and pleasure to support the Beck Initiative's important work. Rest assured we're working hard on getting rid of those pop-up windows!

A really amazing product!

Bewertet am 13.7.2016
Ramaris G.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service was better than any other LMS I considered contracting! They provide an immense amount of support to be able to build the classes. The interface is very intuitive and I was able to figure out a lot independently. They provide a great deal of training around the modules for creating a very comprehensive interactive appealing course.

Vorteile: It's user friendly even for those who are not Tech savvy and incredible customer service!

Nachteile: This product really meet my needs for what I was looking for in an LMS.

von iCohere an 13.7.2016

Rami -- what a fantastic review and so very much appreciated. We take great pride in helping our clients ramp-up smoothly and quickly using the iCohere system. Supporting your university programs is a great pleasure and privilege for us. Thank you! ~Lance

I'm so glad to have finally discovered iCohere

Bewertet am 22.11.2016
Mark M.
Communications & Technology Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In my current role and in previous jobs at other nonprofits, I have struggled with connecting members between in-person events. iCohere provides a comprehensive online platform, including webinar functionality, with which we can host hybrid and all virtual events and offer a year-round online experience that meets the specific needs of our community. We have just been using the "starter package" for the past few months, testing the basic features with a subset of our membership. We look forward to upgrading to the "all members package" and to rolling it out to our full membership next year. There is still a lot of work for me to do to develop our instance of the platform and to engage our members in a meaningful way, but I am confident that iCohere offers the tools, features, and support that will help us to make it happen.

Vorteile: The platform is full-featured. We don't have to use all the features, but we can use what makes sense for our users now and still have room to grow.

Nachteile: At the moment the basic design of the software is not as modern looking as I would like, but I know that the iCohere team continually updates the software and design will come along in time.

von iCohere an 22.11.2016

We so appreciate your feedback and such a great review, Mark. Supporting international executive organizations such as PPI is particularly valuable. It is great that we can partner to provide the tools you need to support your diverse global membership with webinars, communities and even virtual conferences. Thank you!

Fabulous product and stellar customer service

Bewertet am 22.8.2016
Kelly S.
Strategic Communications Coordinator
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not only is iCohere a reliable, excellent product for distance learning and collaboration, but the staff is extremely responsive and knowledgeable. They are a pleasure to work with.

Vorteile: It's intuitive, easy to use, can accommodate large groups of people, and the options for customization are very flexible.

von iCohere an 22.8.2016

We appreciate your review so much, Kelly. It is our privilege and pleasure to serve the GPO with webinars, hybrid & virtual conferences, and the new online learning portal. Ensuring that our nation's federal librarians get the information and training they need is so important. What a thrill it is for us to be part of these innovative online government programs. Thanks again. ~Lance

Impressive organizational DNA of care and respect!

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Sara R.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I want to update a July 2016 review I posted then, I was in the first few months of being back with iCohere after my earlier use of it 10 years before. Now, 10 months into this new subscription, yes, I continue to be very glad to be back, and I also have a bit deeper observation I think is worth sharing. My good experiences continue, from the new training webinars to interacting with Lance and Alex on our development needs. It struck me recently that the high levels of customer care and respect are just about literally the core DNA of the entire iCohere organization. And to connect that idea with the coherent growth-expansions of the nautilus iCohere uses to communicate its approaches, this DNA metaphor fits because DNA shapes our form and growth. I think it's worth waxing philosophical here for a moment because, in my experience, it's rare indeed to witness such consistency in the qualities that matter most in an organization over a protracted period of time. It bodes well for us current as well as future users!

von iCohere an 30.1.2017

Thanks so much for your continued innovative use of the iCohere platform, and for your gracious feedback, Sara! We are honored & privileged to be supporting your important work. ~Lance

iCohere is the BEST!

Bewertet am 12.7.2016
Karen A.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I tried another company, that went out of business. Then I tried a 'built from scratch' solution, that developed ongoing unsolvable issues. I then tried iCohere and couldn't be happier. Their team makes sure I know what to do because they are with me every step of the way until I feel comfortable going solo. The end result for viewers is a flawless presentation. Working with iCohere has really turned this part of our business around!

Vorteile: It can do so, so much, but isn't very hard to learn.

Nachteile: I can't think of any cons!

von iCohere an 12.7.2016

Thanks so much for your review, Karen! Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss does such important work, it is almost unbelievable what you have achieved as a small-staff organization. And we are pleased to be in a revenue-share relationship with you, so your organization's programs can grow without having to invest in a lot of technology infrastructure up front.

Multi-Functional Integrated Member Community

Jessica B.
Manager of Education

Vorteile: The ability to create forms and host webinars is extremely useful. They system can house large documents for download.

Nachteile: The system is easy to use for the user but can be a little more difficult for the back end users to setup.

von iCohere an 14.12.2017

Thank you for your review, Jessica. Our integrated webinar system and web forms module are indeed two very useful modules. Please let us know if you ever need additional help with setup.

Superb customer service

Keshia B.
Director of Outreach and Enrollment/Strategic Initiatives

Kommentare: Easy collaboration, information sharing, and more.

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use and the layout is great. I enjoyed being able to tailor the software for my organization's needs.
Also, the customer service is absolutely amazing as I appreciated receiving a phone call or email checking in to make sure that iCohere was still working well for myself and the clients we work with. I would highly recommend iCohere to others.

von iCohere an 14.12.2017

Thank you so much, Keshia. Supporting healthcare and medical nonprofits is super important to us. HCAN's support for rural health clinics is so important and impressive, we truly appreciate the opportunity to be of service.

Feedback from IPMA-HR

Bewertet am 18.8.2016
Sima H.
Deputy Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been pleased with the support, staff at Icohere from their CEO to all who work on the technical aspect and the reliability of their software.

Vorteile: Timely assistance.

Nachteile: None

von iCohere an 18.8.2016

Sima, we so appreciate your 5-star review! It is our great pleasure to be assisting IPMA-HR with online education for your public sector human resource professionals.

Good Platform

Bewertet am 12.4.2016
Terri B.
Director of Business Development/Marketing

Kommentare: This product has helped us to communicate detailed reports and presentations to our board and other key players about our business and future strategic planning. This has allowed them to review the materials when they have the time and can pay attention to all the details as well as allowing them a platform to communicate through the discussion boards. We had a few glitches with people trying to use the software from multiple platforms, but they were few and easily handled by the excellent customer service with iCohere. I felt as if I had my very own expert who was at my beck and call whenever I needed help with anything. If he didn't have the answer, he took the information to people who did and kept me informed of the progress. I can't say enough about the customer support that we have received from this company! Now, if I could just get my employees to treat our customers that way.

von iCohere an 19.4.2016

Thanks so much for this fantastic review, Terri. We are thrilled to be supporting IMG. I am forwarding your review to our engagement team and I know it will bring a smile to their faces! They truly do care about every single client's success. I meet with them every week and it always amazes me how much detail they know about how our clients are using, and want to use, our learning & collaboration platform. We appreciate your business, partnership and trust!

Great Experience, Exceptional Service

Kristen K.
Manager, Virtual Solutions
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customizability and great support. Customer service makes a huge difference in the user experience! I also appreciate the availability of training and skill development through iCohere Academy.

Nachteile: A little bit of a learning curve, but again the support is great. I would like a more streamlined interface, but every software has limitations and this is a personal preference.

von iCohere an 14.12.2017

Thanks so much for your review, Kristen. We always s value your feedback as a leader & innovator in online learning. We're always working to make the system easier to use and the new iCohere Classroom is an impressive upgrade that I hope you will enjoy.

Incredible Customer Support!

Bewertet am 8.7.2016
Katie P.
Business & Training Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using iCohere for 9 years now and can't wait for iCohere 12 to come out next week. The iCohere support team are always willing to go above and beyond to help when questions come up. The integrated scheduling/marketing, recurrent meeting process and ability to pull our own MP4 recordings is going to be super helpful to us.

Vorteile: fantastic customer support that really cares about our business success; always looking to add new features and better serve customers

von iCohere an 8.7.2016

Thanks so much, Katie, for this fantastic review. We are so thankful to be supporting the great work of EBPI. We appreciate all your feedback and -- yes! -- the iCohere team is very excited about iCohere 12, too!

Easy to use

Bewertet am 26.12.2017
Vice President for Education
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have used this software as a learner. They offer many well-curated and well-produced courses lead by leaders in the education industry. It is very easy to identify assignments, collaborate with others,view live sessions, etc.

Nachteile: I cannot think of any issues or deficiencies I've run in to as a learner. If I had to pick something, their GUI could use some updates, but that is purely cosmetic.

von iCohere an 27.12.2017

Thanks so much for your review, we appreciate your feedback. iCohere 2018 includes the new Classroom interface that will, I bet, address those "GUI" concerns. Thanks again!

Supportive team and platform for our very functional first virtual conference!

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Abby S.
Instructional Specialist
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to transform an in-person training series into a virtual conference format, allowing us to increase access to presentations from our experts and live skill-building workshops. Our virtual conference was able to accomplish many of the same goals as our in-person trainings, but for a much larger audience (over 300 people), without requiring travel and other expenses from participants.

Vorteile: We used iCohere for our first virtual conference, and their team was very supportive in helping us develop the virtual conference website; provided great checklists, scripts, and other materials to help us organize, plan, and moderate our sessions; and provided a very functional, intuitive platform for our conference. They were able to work with us to adapt their platform to suit almost all our ideas and needs for transforming our material into a virtual format, including discussion boards, workshops, galleries, and more!

Nachteile: Use of breakout rooms for small group discussions during a live session would be a bonus! Otherwise, we were really able to get everything we wanted using iCohere's platform.

von iCohere an 21.9.2017

We truly appreciate your review, Abby. Your innovative first virtual conference was amazing and we hope support many more. It is our pleasure & privilege to support the work of the WRPHTC. ~Lance

Great Experience!

Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Bill M.
Vice President CEM and Employee Engagement
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I just want to say working with the iCohere team has been a great experience. First with Lance in scoping out or needs and then on the implementation of the Virtual Conference site with Gabriella and Alex. Everyone is very knowledgeable and professional. All our expectations have been met and in many cases exceeded. I would recommend iCohere with no hesitation

Vorteile: The software worked as expected and even when they updated the software, there were no problems after that. It was pretty easy to get the conference platform up dealing with the iCohere staff.

Nachteile: no Cons that I can think of.

von iCohere an 17.1.2017

Bill -- thank you so much for this great review. Omega's first SCORE Virtual Conference was packed with fantastic, useful content for your clients and we look forward to continued success with this virtual conference & webinar series. ~Lance

Incredible customer service

Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Carol H.
Principal

Vorteile: Designed with people in mind - how people talk to each other and interact, promoting excellent learning and dialogue on line.

Nachteile: user interface could use a refresh. They want me to write more but that is really the major con from my point of view.

von iCohere an 15.12.2017

Thank you for your review, Carol. We are about to launch iCohere 2018 with a new user interface for eLearning called the iCohere Classroom. Check it out, I think you will be impressed! Thanks so much.

Easy, Reliable, and Effective

Jason T.
Strategic Commincation Associate
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has enabled us to improve our training and technical assistance in a cost-effective manner.

Vorteile: The software is easy to understand and use, however, the best part of iCohere is the support. From the initial training to ongoing support, the iCohere staff really go out of their way to make sure that you understand and are comfortable using the system.

von iCohere an 14.12.2017

We very much appreciate this review, Jason. It's very exciting to see what JRSA has already accomplished with the platform and your big plans for the future. Congratulations!

iCohere's LMS is top-level and user-friendly. Employees are customer-oriented.

Diane G.
Administrator, ACA Online Training
Strafverfolgung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: iCohere is easy to use in all phases of the system, including the customization. We have launched more than 20 courses in the past year and the process was smooth. Staff were readily available and provided assistance quickly.

von iCohere an 14.12.2017

Diane we so appreciate your review. It has been a great pleasure to see how fast ACA has ramped up -- over 30 sophisticated interactive new courses up & running in the first year -- Wow you & your team are amazing. Congratulations.

Excellent experience

Bewertet am 9.8.2016
Ana G.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using iCohere for the last four years. When I started I was very nervous about learning something that appeared so complicated. As a psychotherapist and teacher my computer skills are basic.However, iCohere trained me well and supported me to achieve my goals. I have been able to reach hundreds of people all over the world in my virtual workshops. I was very tires traveling all over the US and the world. Now, with iCohere I can reach the world from my own home or office. Love it!!

von iCohere an 9.8.2016

Ana thank you so much for this fantastic review. It is a privilege & pleasure to support your important work with therapies for children. Yes, iCohere is used by huge organizations, but we also are proud to support small-staff groups like Agate Institute. That's what partnership is all about!