Über RFP360

RFP360 ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter für die Herausgabe und Beantwortung von Ausschreibungen, Auskunftsersuchen und Due-Diligence-Fragebögen für Beschaffungsteams und Lieferant*innen.

Erfahre mehr über RFP360

The ability to integrate existing RFP documents.

It may be the lack of time for our team to bridge the gap between the Knowledge and the Library and the actual RFP Q&A piece.

Bewertungen zu RFP360

RFP360 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 280 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RFP360 bereits verwendet?

Francesco
Francesco
Enterprise Account Executive in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, and effective - RFP360 is a must have

Kommentare: Consolidating all RFPS into the software is a delight and provides ease of accessibility to all current proposals. Additionally, the delegate task feature is incredible as with just a few clicks you can assign an answer to anybody on your team and they will handle it appropriately.

RFP360 is a very user friendly tool that allows you to consolidate, fill out, submit, and delegate tasks during the RFP process, which is usually something that is very time consuming and tedious. It shortens up the entire process from start to finish and I especially enjoy the fact that you can upload, pick and pull, copy and paste from past rfps into it. The entire userface is very easy to use and navigable, and delegating tasks to others is an absolute breeze. It features a sleek, modern design, is quite fast to use, and I really enjoy the fact that there is a client success team dedicated to helping you work through your program and teach you how to use everything. The initial working session with the RFP360 team was critical and I encouraged everybody who uses the platform to attend. RFP360 is a product that clearly had a lot of time put into it, and the results are outstanding. I really have never been one to look forward to the RFP process, but given how easy the software is to use, I definitely can say that I am now. Thank you!

A few downsides are learning how to properly upload your old RFPs, having to tag certain answers manually, and (I believe) requiring an internet connection to work on them. It would be nice to be able to fill out and prepare RFP's offline when internet is not available. Other than that, everything else is very up to par. There can be many questions involved in an RFP, so an automatic tracker or tagger tool can be useful.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Hi Francesco - thank you for such an incredibly thoughtful review. We appreciate the kind words and are so pleased that RFP360 has improved efficiency and streamlined the RFP process for your team. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Kyle
Senior Strategy Consultant in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Roadside Relevant

It's the most focused proposal automation platform with the most robust capabilities. RFP360 is laser focused on their core value prop of proposal automation and isn't complicating its platform or confusing users with proposal-adjacent activieits and services like other players in the market often do. The pricing model works differently from other platforms and is far more manageable for companies with a large number of stakeholders and subject matter experts in operations who need to respond to questions in an RFP.

The Knowledge Library can become difficult to manage with multiple versions of the same response. It would be nice if we could somehow identify that 2 entries are answering the same question in slightly different ways, or avoid creating the duplicate entry in the first place. Importing complicated RFP documents can be very challenging. I often end up with missing questions and its difficult to edit once imported.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Hi Kyle, thanks for taking the time to offer insight about your experience with RFP360. We heard similar feedback from other users about challenges managing content and have since made improvements. Now you can edit Knowledge Library records within a proposal using our new inline editing feature. You can also turn the default "Save to Knowledge Library" setting off from your Account Settings. We are continually working on enhancements and feedback like yours helps guide our efforts. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Rachel
RFP Manager in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RFP360 User

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good, there are features of RFP360 that we really like compare with RFPIO

it gives us flexibility to collaborate with other team members

We actually left RFP360 because RFPIO acquired them i think beginning of 2022.

Anouk
Product Manager in Schweiz
Vermögensverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

I have used it yet but I find it good that we have the option to use the RfP library in Microsoft (word, excel). However, I find a pity that we can't upload new content from the word docs or Excel files directly if we use the knowledge library.

- The fact that the automation option does not work (all answers suggested don't fit). - We can have one tag for different accounts and we do not see the list of tags when adding tags for new entries. - We have standard RfPs that are updated on a quarterly basis (we have them into the proposal part) with a specific layout. The only option to have the latest information available is to either upload again the empty word document, only with the questions (with our layout) into proposal and select the updated answers (a bit time consuming but I was told that it was the most efficient way to do so). Or go on each question of the proposal that need to be updated, unapprove the answer and select again the updated answer which is also prone error and time consuming. I would have expected that once we update the knowledge into the library it automatically amend the entry into proposals.

Celeste
Celeste
EVP Total Rewards Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

rfp 360

Thanks for the great system to fill out our RFP response for a prospective client

The system worked great, no end user issues

Tia
Product Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for the Price

Kommentare: We didn't have a content management system prior to purchasing RFP360. It has been so helpful.

RFP360 is super easy to use. Our Sales and Solution Consultants can use this product easily.

When we purchased the software the one aspect we were concerned with as the integration of spreadsheets. Procurement offices often issue spreadsheets and expect you to answer the questions in the spreadsheet. Initially, we couldn't upload spreadsheets.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Hi Tia, it's fantastic to hear that RFP360 has streamlined your content management and been easy for your team to use. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so thank you for your feedback. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Drew
Chief Compliance Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: I think it's a good tool that is a bit clunky to use. I think the clunky nature could be improved pretty easily and my overall experience would greatly improve.

The knowledge library and the AI skin are the things I like most.

I wish it was easier to customize my landing pages for Tasks. It default filters to something and I don't know how to change that. I also wish it was easier to blast through my tasks without constantly having to re-filter on each screen. When we go in to do quarterly reviews of the knowledge library we see this problem as well. I'm constantly moving between screens and having to refilter. I can't even bulk "Mark as Complete", which seems like something I should be able to do. This seems like an easy fix that will make using the tool much less frustrating to the busy professionals at our firm. It seems like a waste to have a C-suite person constantly re-filtering to complete their tasks. This small change would derive a huge benefit for all of our users.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Hi Drew, thank you for your review and also for the suggestions! We always pass those along to our product team. We just released some new UI and team management enhancements that should really help with your experience and make bulk actions much easier. Our customer success team also is always willing to help you do more with less effortthey are available anytime you need them.

Alex
Chief Commercial Officer in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use and team collaboration made the process smooth.

Inability to add documents and copy / pasting contect

Ashley
Sr. Proposal Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to Navigate

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience, the platform was easy to navigate

Easiness of navigating and uploading docs

There was not anything that I would change

Brian
Senior Director of Institutional Sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Captrust RFP

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Simple flow to completing the various sections.

The experience was fine, just a lot of questions.

Martie
Bid Manager in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

1. Workflow - Excellent assignment/reassignment and user notification tools 2. Centralized knowledge base - The heart of the system. Once this is populated and configured it is extremely valuable. 3. RFP Dashboard - Great metrics and drilldown capabilities 4. Excellent customer support - Prompt attention to every issue or question I've had. Amazing support team. 5. Cost 6. Salesforce integration - I am looking forward to this new capability and expect it will be valuable for our organization.

RFP365 is surprisingly robust for the cost. In terms of cost-to-benefit, it is difficult to classify anything related to this product or company as a negative. In terms of performance, I'd like to see more controls in place for avoiding human error. Perhaps a confirmation alert prior to performing certain actions. For example, multiple times I have inadvertently changed the assignments for entire sections when attempting to update individual questions. This is easy to avoid, but it is an error I have commonly made when using the system. In terms of features/functions: Collaboration tools - RFP365 has multiple options for collaborating with the RFP response team, which I find very useful. My only challenge with the tools are: a) Messages lose their formatting when posted in the Messages area so all text becomes one paragraph. b) Internal notes in the individual response Details area are posted as part of the audit trail so quickly get lost in the history if a lot of activity takes place on the response. c) When sending a message (Messages area), you can select to send only to a team member or to send to the whole team (great feature); however, there is no option to send to more than one team member without sending to the whole team.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Thanks for the great suggestions Martie! We have some features on roadmap that directly relate to what you're talking about. We'll be adding in some things very soon which will reduce the risk of losing or deleting content etc. Meanwhile, let us know if you have any questions . support@rfp365.com or (844) 737-0365 opt. 2

Peter
Product Manager in Niederlande
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The solutions core functionality is good, but its usability / user experience could be improved.

Kommentare: * RFP Response (used most by us)
Core functionality is good; we have definitely benefitted from it and it has largely delivered on its promise. Acceptance by all users is good and only very little initial instruction is needed to get up and running.
Usability and UX could be improved; some secondary user stories are not well supported.
Examples:
- Access to "my pending tasks", where you need to select the list view, pick one to answer but then you need to go back to the dashboard to pick the next one after again selecting the list view.
- Bulk adjusting writer and approver assignments. This is now only possible per section?
- Filtering on proposals, which gives a drop down list with all proposals including completed ones which is not logical.
- The relationship between proposals / users with accounts is not clear/intuitive.
One major enhancement would be to support Knowledge Base management much better (see the suggestion I posted as feed back). Even though answers from the KB are proposed, most users are not able to easily find and reuse one. This is caused by using the complete question as selection criterion which usually results in >40 possible answers to reuse; users are not going to page through these answers to find one and are then creating yet another answer.
I see three solutions which are not mutually exclusive:
1. Improve the KB search algorithm. To be honest, I don't know how this can be done but I have seen solutions that are better at this (fuzzy logic?). Maybe only use key words which are extracted from questions based on the frequency that they have appeared in questions (nouns and verbs only)?
2. Improve the UI by reserving more space for the KB section which might reduce paging.
3. Definitely provide functionality to a) look for similar questions in the KB, b) present the KB answers for these questions, c) enable the user to create a model question (maybe only the key words - see above) and the model answer, d) remove the now redundant question/answer pairs (or 'archive' them which would exclude them from being searched. I think this would be differentiating functionality setting you apart from competitors.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Wonderful feedback. We may be in touch directly for some clarification, but the detail looks very promising.

Beverly
Supervisor, Textbook Services & Adoptions in USA
Verlagswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love RFP 360

Kommentare: RFP 360 makes it much easier and quicker to put together our RFP responses.

When using RFP 360 all of your answers are entered into one place; no more of getting hundreds of emails to put together your answers.

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Beverly, we appreciate your review and kind words. It's great to hear that RFP360 is empowering efficiency at Cengage Learning. We look forward to continuing to serve you and if you ever have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant.

Gregg
Dir, Sales Operations in USA

Clean user friendly interface. Good functionality. Responsive customer service.

Ease of use; Good functionality. Clean user friendly interface; responsive customer service, willing to make changes to improve platform; Import function is good

Search function could be a little better; That's really about my only suggestion as RFP365 is a robust product at a fair price.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Thank you for your 5-star review and helpful feedback! We're always on the look out for advice on updating our solution, so a member of our Client Success team will be in touch to discuss your ideas to optimize our search function shortly. Thanks again!

Mary
Marketing and Business Development Coordinator in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Painless implementation and it improved our RFP experience SO much.

Kommentare: We will have an updated knowledge library that will be consistently reviewed in the future. We are able to upload and complete RFPs so quickly, it's amazing we ever survived without this product.

The library and how it interacts with the RFPs/proposals is great. I love being able to access previously used answers and being able to edit the content library so quickly and easily.

Right now, we're working to clear out our Knowledge Library and I wish there was a simpler way to verify and remove duplicate answers, but this is such a minor issue, it's almost not worth noting.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for your kinds words and great feedback. We're so glad you found it painless to implement and you're wondering how you survived without us. That truly, truly made our week! Thank you! Below is a ink to a Help Article that explains several ways you can filter for content and check redundancies. We also wanted to let you know that we're planning for a new feature that will allow you to group various Responses under one Question. Which will make it easier to manage similar responses. Stay tuned. Thanks again! http://help.rfp365.com/knowledgebase/articles/885213-how-do-i-clean-up-my-knowledge-base

Neal
Director in Irland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great place to collaborate with team members

Kommentare: Positive.

RFP360 brings us together across teams. It privides a centralised forum to gathering, assigning, storing and leveraging our RFP process and answers. I like how its easy to use, intuitive and the search function is powerful

Not really, I didnt see any limitations or cons with the software. Only setback was getting more folks internally using it quicker.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Hi Neal, thanks for your review and kind words. It's always nice to hear that RFP360 is empowering efficiency and collaboration. We look forward to continuing to serve you and if you ever have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant.

Lyn
Director, Sales Operations in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Responding to someone else's RFP

Kommentare: My company was responding to an RFP issued by a broker. Therefore, little to no training on software.It was good. I like having the time tracked. (hours and days left).

My company was responding to an RFP issued by a broker. Therefore, little to no training on software. I was able to find my way around pretty well. So that was nice. Not sure how I would add someone else from our company to the response team, but didn't really have to do that so not a big deal.

My company was responding to an RFP issued by a broker. Therefore, little to no training on software. Had trouble figuring out how to attach files so that was a little frustrating. Also, was not able to attach some files to their relevant questions because the answer was a table and attaching a file was not an option so I had to stick it someplace else and hope they figure it out. I also struggled with figuring out how to send them a message/question. I would also like to be able to export the whole RFP into a cleaner format. The excel spreadsheet didn't work so well.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Lyn, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you were able to easily navigate in the platform with no training. We are sorry to hear that you had some issues. For future responses, please feel free to contact our support team directly. They can walk you through any issues you might encounter.

Lisa
Proposal & Business Strategist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great start

Kommentare: We recently started using RFP365 and have been happy with the tool. Our team has found it very user friendly. It's easy to learn and takes minimal training to get started. The platform is a little buggy. The left navigation constantly changes depending on where you are in the tool which can be confusing. When issuing an RFP and editing a vendor contact, there is no way to return back to the RFP you're working on. You have to go all the way back to the home screen. Responses don't save/update as quickly as I would like. You sometimes have to click out of the response box or go to another page and come back in order for the "Mark as Complete" button to appear. Additional features I would love to see is for time to be added to the proposal response due dates. There are many times when we need our SME answers by a specific time of day. It would also be nice if you could use parse tags or placeholders for knowledge center content. Some way to easily replace customer names, so you don't have to edit the response every time you use it, would be great. When issuing an RFP, the messaging functionality could be beefed up more. Being able to send vendors a message with an attachment was one thing we came across recently.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Terrific feedback. We are constantly working on navigation ease as we add new functionality. Those other features you mentioned are being analyzed for development. Thanks again for your time and input.

Kathy
Director, Contracts and Rates Administration in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helpful program

Kommentare: More uniform responses, easier access to important narratives

Intuitive, valuable repository and above average search features. Great flexibility in formatting

Cannot use the full features due to variety of proposal formats

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Hi Kathy, we are so glad to hear that RFP360 has made a positive impact on your proposal process. We love that you find the software intuitive -- we are continually trying to improve the user experience! Formatting can be complex given the variety of proposal formats possible, but there are some tricks that your customer success consultant can show you to make sure you're maximizing the platform's capabilities. Feel free to reach out --your consultant would be thrilled to hear from you.

Dylan
Account Executive in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Missing Ombud - but RFP360 is comparable

It is just nice to have a centralized repository for all of our documentation and frequently asked questions. It also makes tackling RFPs a breeze, but compared to Ombud it's not as user-friendly.

The UI is not great and it can be challenging navigating through lengthy documents and creating a new proposal.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Hi Dylan, Thank you for taking the time to offer insight about your experience with RFP360. We are continually working on enhancements to the user interface and feedback like yours helps guide our efforts. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Amy
Sr. Executive Coordinator in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Platform review

Kommentare: It's been ok - I think the functionality might be better than I know... but again I need additional training. If there was training videos that I could access so I can have something to refer back to would be wonderful.

The database housing questions and answers is helpful.

Issues uploading RFP's and getting the auto fill of answers - I need to view the detailed training on how to do that. Every time I've tried I'm been unsuccessful so at the moment I'm using knowledge base only to look up answers manually.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Hi Amy, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it! Our most recent release included major updates that introduced a far more flexible and forgiving import and export process especially if you're dealing with complex files. If you would like to learn more, you can reach out to your customer success consultant anytime.

Kelly
Director of Operations in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Other Chose RFP360 for me to use

Kommentare: Brokers asking for carrier proposals in the ancillary benefit space are using RFP360. We are a carrier that is 'forced' to use it if we want to respond to the RFP.

I am figuring out the Knowledge section, don't still know the purpose of tags. I've just completed two RFP responses to the same broker and my second effort went much faster than my first. Having all of the same questions and being able to save my answers has been a dream of mine for many, many years!

Since I was never trained on it's use, I'm just very unfamiliar with all the features. I'm concerned that I'm not completing the RFP as intended. But, hopefully will know soon, if that is the case!

Cindy
Customer Success Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

First Time User

Kommentare: See above.

This was very intuitive. I liked the user interface. The website support team is very quick to respond.

I have an RFP due today. Yesterday, when I clicked on my PDF files to review, they were all garbage. I contacted customer support and they assured me that the actual files were fine when exported even though they were seeing the same issue with my PDFs. I continued to have issues today as I tried to login, save, etc. Eventually I contacted support again and was told the login was an issue for everyone. It was resolved before my deadline, but I spent a lot of time between yesterday and today on features that were not working. Kudos to your support team for the quick replies.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking a moment to review RFP360 and sharing the details of your experience. Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you faced while up against a deadline. Thankfully, the Customer Success team was responsive and your project was finished. Your feedback is important and will be shared with the product team. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to your Customer Success Consultant any time you need help!

Stephane
Consulter in Kamerun
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good assessment tools to facilitate supplier analysis and selection

Easy to use Simple and user-friendly user interface; Reactive customer service, ready to make changes to improve the platform

I created a style on the RFO 360 website, but there was no option to format the spacing, so I had to use other methods

Dawn
Sales Engineer in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons

Kommentare: Overall good

Overall ease of use from uploading to the knowledge base.

Upload's are still very limited in formatting options, RFP's come in some very creative formats and within a grid, you have no ability to adjust a grid from within a grid to adjust to unique questions. In addition, I LOVE the predictive response from the knowledge base, but if administratively we could add the ability to also select supported, not supported and roadmap along with the predicted response, it would be more functional.

Antwort von Responsive (formerly RFPIO)

Hi Dawn, thank you so much for your review and feedback! It's amazing how complex RFPs can be, and we are continually working to make the import and export process easier. We just released some major Word and Excel improvementswe hope those help. Tags may be an option to your selection criteria use case. If you want to reach out to customer success, they can assist with a possible solution.