Über RFP360

RFP360 ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter für die Herausgabe und Beantwortung von Ausschreibungen, Auskunftsersuchen und Due-Diligence-Fragebögen für Beschaffungsteams und Lieferant*innen.

Erfahre mehr über RFP360

The ability to integrate existing RFP documents.

Bewertungen zu RFP360

RFP360 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 250 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RFP360 bereits verwendet?

Bob G.
Bob G.
President in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good once I got the hang of using it.

No need to print a few copies and fed ex. It was easy to track the progress of the RFP and my proofer could easily see what we had completed in each section.

Did not always let me save a draft so I had to do questions more than once. If I did not have an internet connection I could not work on the RFP. It would be nice to be able to download the questions so they could be answered off line.

Antwort von UPG Solutions

Hi Bob! Thank you so much for your feedback. We're so glad you found it easy to track progress. You¿re absolutely right, at this time, since we¿re a web-based platform, users do have to be connected in order to work in the system. There is no option to work off-line. As far as being able to export the RFP/Proposal, you absolutely can with the Export button option in the upper right hand corner, however, if changes are made outside the system you won¿t be able to see all the metadata we capture on each and every response. When edits or new info is entered in the system, we capture all changes, versions, made by whom and when. This can be quite helpful when working with larger teams and lots of users.

Kyle O.
Senior Strategy Consultant in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Roadside Relevant

5 letztes Jahr

It's the most focused proposal automation platform with the most robust capabilities. RFP360 is laser focused on their core value prop of proposal automation and isn't complicating its platform or confusing users with proposal-adjacent activieits and services like other players in the market often do. The pricing model works differently from other platforms and is far more manageable for companies with a large number of stakeholders and subject matter experts in operations who need to respond to questions in an RFP.

The Knowledge Library can become difficult to manage with multiple versions of the same response. It would be nice if we could somehow identify that 2 entries are answering the same question in slightly different ways, or avoid creating the duplicate entry in the first place. Importing complicated RFP documents can be very challenging. I often end up with missing questions and its difficult to edit once imported.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kyle, thanks for taking the time to offer insight about your experience with RFP360. We heard similar feedback from other users about challenges managing content and have since made improvements. Now you can edit Knowledge Library records within a proposal using our new inline editing feature. You can also turn the default "Save to Knowledge Library" setting off from your Account Settings. We are continually working on enhancements and feedback like yours helps guide our efforts. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Jacqui T.
Account Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Infrequent user with basic feedback

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like how easy it is to see what parts are missing.

When responding to an RFP for multiple services that allows vendors to only bid on certain sections, it would be much more user friendly if there was an option to select "not applicable" or "not bidding on this product" for those sections instead of being required to type "n/a" in each question. I just submitted a response to an RFP and had to do that step 101 times as I was only bidding on one of 16 products included in the RFP.

Anouk C.
Product Manager in Schweiz
Vermögensverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review

3 letztes Jahr

I have used it yet but I find it good that we have the option to use the RfP library in Microsoft (word, excel). However, I find a pity that we can't upload new content from the word docs or Excel files directly if we use the knowledge library.

- The fact that the automation option does not work (all answers suggested don't fit). - We can have one tag for different accounts and we do not see the list of tags when adding tags for new entries. - We have standard RfPs that are updated on a quarterly basis (we have them into the proposal part) with a specific layout. The only option to have the latest information available is to either upload again the empty word document, only with the questions (with our layout) into proposal and select the updated answers (a bit time consuming but I was told that it was the most efficient way to do so). Or go on each question of the proposal that need to be updated, unapprove the answer and select again the updated answer which is also prone error and time consuming. I would have expected that once we update the knowledge into the library it automatically amend the entry into proposals.

Susanne T.
Sr. Manager, Business Development in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Proposal and Content Management Program that is continually evolving and improving.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: RFP360, has become absolutely essential to the proposal process at Experian Health. Before we partnered with RFP360, we depended on a more basic, proposal content repository program and a largely manual process to respond to RFPs. We were looking for a better way to centralize our proposal content repository and make our proposals more collaborative. We needed a source of truth for the company. We required a program that allowed a large number of people to access the content easily but not on a per-person subscription fee structure. We also needed the program to hold multiple types of files as well as free text. RFP360 was the only program we could find that met all of our needs.

RFP360 has made our proposals so much faster and easier. We use the software to organize and manage our content library containing more than 3000 records. The data included with each record helps us confidently select the best answer. For example, we can quickly see who wrote the response, who has updated it, who approved it, and when it was last used. RFP360 has enabled us to capture key information from subject matter experts and stakeholders. By saving these responses in RFP360, we save our SMEs' time, and we no longer have to conduct time-consuming back-and-forth discussions via email.

At the initial implementation, there were a few functions missing that we had on our checklist. However, RFP360 listened to our needs and has developed and implemented everything that was on our list and more. We were willing to go with a company that was still developing their product, because we knew they were listening to their end users and developing new functionality based on end user needs. Additional cons - It can lag in updating/processing, especially if you have to work through a VPN. - Formatting does not always preserve during import and export.

letztes Jahr

Susanne! Thank you so much for the kind words and offering deep insight into your experience. We are absolutely thrilled that you chose to partner with RFP360 and have grown with us through our product development. It's working with teams like yours that keeps us going in the right direction and we appreciate your feedback! As always, if you need help with formatting, please reach out to your Customer Success Consultant would be gladly walk you through any fixes you need going forward.

Tia N.
Product Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for the Price

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We didn't have a content management system prior to purchasing RFP360. It has been so helpful.

RFP360 is super easy to use. Our Sales and Solution Consultants can use this product easily.

When we purchased the software the one aspect we were concerned with as the integration of spreadsheets. Procurement offices often issue spreadsheets and expect you to answer the questions in the spreadsheet. Initially, we couldn't upload spreadsheets.

letztes Jahr

Hi Tia, it's fantastic to hear that RFP360 has streamlined your content management and been easy for your team to use. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so thank you for your feedback. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Janet C.
Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good and useful product

5 letztes Jahr

Search function works really well. I still have not actually uploaded an RFP to have it populated - I was very excited about this feature but have not been able to use it yet.

I'm still struggling to keep things orderly and updated - the original upload contained a lot of information which is now outdated and will take a lot of time to go through. Also, a lot of repeat information that I need to remove.

letztes Jahr

Hi Janet, it's great to hear that RFP360 has improved your team's RFP process. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so we really appreciate your feedback. If you ever have questions about the upload process or any other feature, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Drew K.
Chief Compliance Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I think it's a good tool that is a bit clunky to use. I think the clunky nature could be improved pretty easily and my overall experience would greatly improve.

The knowledge library and the AI skin are the things I like most.

I wish it was easier to customize my landing pages for Tasks. It default filters to something and I don't know how to change that. I also wish it was easier to blast through my tasks without constantly having to re-filter on each screen. When we go in to do quarterly reviews of the knowledge library we see this problem as well. I'm constantly moving between screens and having to refilter. I can't even bulk "Mark as Complete", which seems like something I should be able to do. This seems like an easy fix that will make using the tool much less frustrating to the busy professionals at our firm. It seems like a waste to have a C-suite person constantly re-filtering to complete their tasks. This small change would derive a huge benefit for all of our users.

letztes Jahr

Hi Drew, thank you for your review and also for the suggestions! We always pass those along to our product team. We just released some new UI and team management enhancements that should really help with your experience and make bulk actions much easier. Our customer success team also is always willing to help you do more with less effortthey are available anytime you need them.

Len R.
VP industry Solutions in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

RFP360 initial Experience Review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: When updating profile responses, it would be great if the platform can compare against the latest RFP responses and prompt if the profile entry should be updated with the latest and greatest.

Ability to export responses and leverage them to an RFP response Library.

Lost access to Profiles area and had to work with another team to troubleshoot and regain access. I was not able to reassign approver to an RFP despite following instructions- I was not able to enter questions directly into RFP item despite following instructions.

Bill H.
Vice President Organization Services in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good experience as a firsttime user

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Satisfied

Put all of the relevant information and answers in one place

Challenging to understand scope and use as first time user

Ricardas P.
Sales Support & RFP Manager in Litauen
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Enablement of Collaborative approach in fast pace environment

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: RFP 360 enables us in connecting more than 300 stakeholders at any given time, segragating them into groups of knowledege and expertise. With that being said we succesfully and profesionally process over 13 000 Questions every year with relative ease by providing our organisation with profesional solutions - RFP 360 plays a critical part in that solution.

As a manager of Request for Proposal and Global Advertiser Sales Support I introduce RFP 360 as easy to use questionnaire management software. Ease of use and how quickly we can onboard new users / experts on fast pased projects for collaboration is the most valued charasteristic of RFP 360. Personally I believe this is the strong point of RFP 360 when compared to industry alternatives and anyone working on “hot” due projects in their daily operations should definitelly consider this solution.

I would say lack of “open in new tab” and when activating a new question / re-assigning workflows - the page refreshes and caches is the most noticable “work-stoppers”. The described are not a “killer combo”, but does create certain delays when in “a hurry”

letztes Jahr

Hi Ricardas, thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience with RFP360. We are excited to hear about your success and efficiencies! Your suggestions for improvement have also been passed along to the product teamthey're contiually working on enhancements based on feedback like yours to help guide their efforts.

Martie S.
Bid Manager in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

1. Workflow - Excellent assignment/reassignment and user notification tools 2. Centralized knowledge base - The heart of the system. Once this is populated and configured it is extremely valuable. 3. RFP Dashboard - Great metrics and drilldown capabilities 4. Excellent customer support - Prompt attention to every issue or question I've had. Amazing support team. 5. Cost 6. Salesforce integration - I am looking forward to this new capability and expect it will be valuable for our organization.

RFP365 is surprisingly robust for the cost. In terms of cost-to-benefit, it is difficult to classify anything related to this product or company as a negative. In terms of performance, I'd like to see more controls in place for avoiding human error. Perhaps a confirmation alert prior to performing certain actions. For example, multiple times I have inadvertently changed the assignments for entire sections when attempting to update individual questions. This is easy to avoid, but it is an error I have commonly made when using the system. In terms of features/functions: Collaboration tools - RFP365 has multiple options for collaborating with the RFP response team, which I find very useful. My only challenge with the tools are: a) Messages lose their formatting when posted in the Messages area so all text becomes one paragraph. b) Internal notes in the individual response Details area are posted as part of the audit trail so quickly get lost in the history if a lot of activity takes place on the response. c) When sending a message (Messages area), you can select to send only to a team member or to send to the whole team (great feature); however, there is no option to send to more than one team member without sending to the whole team.

Antwort von UPG Solutions

Thanks for the great suggestions Martie! We have some features on roadmap that directly relate to what you're talking about. We'll be adding in some things very soon which will reduce the risk of losing or deleting content etc. Meanwhile, let us know if you have any questions . support@rfp365.com or (844) 737-0365 opt. 2

Nancy P.
Sr. Solutions Consultant in USA

RFP360 Review from a Frequent User

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: RFP questions and answers can be VERY repetitive and essentially require repeating the same typing into the answer areas if you don't have a place to store answers and reference them such as the RFP360 knowledge base. That was the first objective and that's been successful. There's also also getting help internally when the answer is not known by subject matter experts and others. RFP360 supports this type of activity well, however, it's a challenge to get all onboard from an internal resource perspective. That is true with any technology and needs to be factored into the implementation plan.

There are several highlights to this software including the ability to tag (categorize) answers and filter on those tags in just a couple of clicks, push tasks to others to help with answers (inherent workflow is excellent in this regard), and import RFPs that can begin in many a variety formats into to RFP360 platform. I was not involved in the set-up of the software so I cannot speak to that aspect.

I am never very sure about searching the knowledge base; what types of searches are supported and how the searching works from the backend (for example, does it automatically performing stemming when a search term is entered?) It would be really good to have an in-app search guide that opens in a separate window and can be kept on another screen for reference. Searching works ... I'd just like to have more info at my fingertips for how to search and therefore feel confident about the search results.

letztes Jahr

Hi Nancy, thank you for sharing your experience and feedback with us. We're glad that RFP360 has streamlined your proposal process. Be sure to check out the Online Help section within the app for the help article, RFP360's Approach to Search Optimization. If you have additional questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Consultant.

Christopher S.
Counsel in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

RFP360 helped build our internal response team.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our company had utilized an external company exclusively for many years in organizing responses to our RFPs. RFP360 has allowed us to more confidently move this project internally and give our team the tools that make the response process more manageable.

The ability to utilize your knowledge library both within the system and externally via a Chrome extension is the most valuable feature. We shopped a few different solutions and really appreciated the balance between the features of RFP360 and its relatively low costs in comparison to similar products. We've also been very pleased with the engagement of our RFP360 on-boarding team.

The inability to process PDF documents, while not particularly challenging for our organization, does require a separate conversion step in order to use PDFs within the system. Many of our RFPs come to use as PDFs so the system being able to better process those would be an improvement.

letztes Jahr

Hi Christopher, thanks for your review and kind words. It's fantastic to hear that RFP360 helped to streamline and simplify the RFP process for your internal response team. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so I really appreciate your feedback about PDF functionality. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Russell B.
Sr. RFP Sales Specialist in USA
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Valuable Tool for RFP Teams

Kommentare: As a daily user and admin of the solution, the user experience is overall pretty good. The only hiccups are some formatting issues when copy/pasting and the scaling issue mentioned earlier. Barring those, this application has proved incredibly valuable for our organization and especially our RFP team. Their account teams are very easy to work with and while we no longer utilize the proposal management system (internal reasons), it does function quite nicely and they are making good improvements there as well.

The Knowledgebase feature is extremely easy to upload, export, and manage content from. We enjoy the automated workflows for content management which save us time on continuous improvement processes.

Unfortunately the Knowledgebase section doesn't scale very well in a browser so working on anything but a full screen browser can be challenging at times. However, improvements have been made here and there are plug in integrations with common programs such as Word and Excel so you can work within those as well.

vor 7 Monaten

Russel, We are so glad to hear that our platform has proven valuable for your organization, especially your RFP team. We appreciate your feedback.

Eric H.
Project Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

RFP365 ROCKS!

Kommentare: Since day one, I have had nothing but the best things to say about RFP365 and the people at that organization. Yes, the system is incredible and has made my life much easier (and the rest of my team for that matter), but the people are what make the different. Dave Hulsen has been an absolute joy to work with. He's always quick with an answer (or the promise of one!) and always delivers. Stuart Ludlow has been absolutely amazing to work with from a vision perspective. Our team is always looking to us technology to it's full potential and Stu has helped us build this into something great! Anna and Rachel have also been a pleasure to work with and I believe the entire organization works tirelessly to ensure their clients are satisfied. I would absolutely recommend RFP365 to anyone looking to purchase RFP Management Software, if anything to give others the chance to work with these amazing people!

Organized and easy to find the information I'm looking for. Easily store templates for future projects and flexible to meet our needs. The consolidated reporting feature is also a huge asset to our team.

When editing RFPs/Profiles, I can't mass delete questions :( *I really had to think hard here, cause there is almost nothing I dislike about the system.

Vinh D.
Information Security Officer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Plus & Minus points

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The knowledge is kept in the company,i.e. RFP360, not inside the head of someone.
I am able to save 50% of my RFP time, from 20 to 30 days a year.

Knowledge management : It keeps the knowledge in the company. People come and go but the knowledge stays in RFP360

A part from the text, we can have the client Excel questions with a check list, for example Standard (Y, N), Configuration (Y,N), To be developped (Y,N). In many questions, you just have to check the list. We don't have the check list option with RFP360.

letztes Jahr

Hello Vinh, thanks for taking the time to offer insight about your experience with RFP360. It's great to hear that RFP360 has saved you time and the Knowledge Library is streamlining your proposal process. We are continually working on enhancements and feedback like yours helps guide our efforts. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Francesco G.
Francesco G.
Enterprise Account Executive in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, and effective - RFP360 is a must have

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Consolidating all RFPS into the software is a delight and provides ease of accessibility to all current proposals. Additionally, the delegate task feature is incredible as with just a few clicks you can assign an answer to anybody on your team and they will handle it appropriately.

RFP360 is a very user friendly tool that allows you to consolidate, fill out, submit, and delegate tasks during the RFP process, which is usually something that is very time consuming and tedious. It shortens up the entire process from start to finish and I especially enjoy the fact that you can upload, pick and pull, copy and paste from past rfps into it. The entire userface is very easy to use and navigable, and delegating tasks to others is an absolute breeze. It features a sleek, modern design, is quite fast to use, and I really enjoy the fact that there is a client success team dedicated to helping you work through your program and teach you how to use everything. The initial working session with the RFP360 team was critical and I encouraged everybody who uses the platform to attend. RFP360 is a product that clearly had a lot of time put into it, and the results are outstanding. I really have never been one to look forward to the RFP process, but given how easy the software is to use, I definitely can say that I am now. Thank you!

A few downsides are learning how to properly upload your old RFPs, having to tag certain answers manually, and (I believe) requiring an internet connection to work on them. It would be nice to be able to fill out and prepare RFP's offline when internet is not available. Other than that, everything else is very up to par. There can be many questions involved in an RFP, so an automatic tracker or tagger tool can be useful.

letztes Jahr

Hi Francesco - thank you for such an incredibly thoughtful review. We appreciate the kind words and are so pleased that RFP360 has improved efficiency and streamlined the RFP process for your team. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Jaime S.
Operations Benefits Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

So many features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Just started using the collaborative feature. This will hopefully save time and get the Producers involved in the Q&A process, earlier, to mitigate excessive changes, once the RFP goes to the graphics dept.

The extensive features for users. Unfortunately I had to hit the ground running and have been hard-pressed to find time to utilize all of them. I have learned a few more of the features recently and am just realizing how powerful this tool is and how collaborative it can be.

It may be the lack of time for our team to bridge the gap between the Knowledge and the Library and the actual RFP Q&A piece. I wish there was a way to utilize the knowledge/Library are without having to exit the RFP. If you have a question up in your RFP, it would be nice to be able go out to the Library, find what you need and be able to pull it straight into the answer. This may be possible, but as I said, our team may not have had time to create this link. I also find it odd that there is different information in the Library that is not available in the RFP Q&A area. (again, may be due to our admins being inundated and not able to link these.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jaime, thank you so much for your review and feedback! The next time you're working on an RFP and writing a response, try selecting Knowledge Library in the right pane. Our AI automatically looks for a best-fit answer for you, but you also can search for an answer. When you find a response you want to use, just click Use Response to insert it directly. We also released a new inline editing feature that should improve your experience too. Be sure to check out our online help or reach out to customer success anytime to learn more.

Peter D.
Product Manager in Niederlande
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The solutions core functionality is good, but its usability / user experience could be improved.

Kommentare: * RFP Response (used most by us)
Core functionality is good; we have definitely benefitted from it and it has largely delivered on its promise. Acceptance by all users is good and only very little initial instruction is needed to get up and running.
Usability and UX could be improved; some secondary user stories are not well supported.
Examples:
- Access to "my pending tasks", where you need to select the list view, pick one to answer but then you need to go back to the dashboard to pick the next one after again selecting the list view.
- Bulk adjusting writer and approver assignments. This is now only possible per section?
- Filtering on proposals, which gives a drop down list with all proposals including completed ones which is not logical.
- The relationship between proposals / users with accounts is not clear/intuitive.
One major enhancement would be to support Knowledge Base management much better (see the suggestion I posted as feed back). Even though answers from the KB are proposed, most users are not able to easily find and reuse one. This is caused by using the complete question as selection criterion which usually results in >40 possible answers to reuse; users are not going to page through these answers to find one and are then creating yet another answer.
I see three solutions which are not mutually exclusive:
1. Improve the KB search algorithm. To be honest, I don't know how this can be done but I have seen solutions that are better at this (fuzzy logic?). Maybe only use key words which are extracted from questions based on the frequency that they have appeared in questions (nouns and verbs only)?
2. Improve the UI by reserving more space for the KB section which might reduce paging.
3. Definitely provide functionality to a) look for similar questions in the KB, b) present the KB answers for these questions, c) enable the user to create a model question (maybe only the key words - see above) and the model answer, d) remove the now redundant question/answer pairs (or 'archive' them which would exclude them from being searched. I think this would be differentiating functionality setting you apart from competitors.

Antwort von UPG Solutions

Wonderful feedback. We may be in touch directly for some clarification, but the detail looks very promising.

Scott M.
Solutions Architect in USA
Informationsdienst

Fantastic tool for busy RFP bid responders

Kommentare: We tried quite a few tools to support a busy RFP response team over the years, and had never found one that was compatible with our workflows. RFP365 was a revelation. This tool fits our process perfectly, and is well-liked and respected by our team as an affordable boost to our productivity and process. I've not seen any other tool that comes close. Superb support as well.

Search functions, ease of import and export, team assignments and approval processes, fantastic support, solid updates and affordability compared to any other tools in its neighborhood (that it outperforms).

The knowledge base strategy takes a bit of planning and discipline, partly because we use it to respond to bids in different vertical industries and for multiple products - so organizing is important. But this is as much the misery of RFP responding in general as it is something that might reflect on the tools. And the folks at RFP365 have been improving the KB tools substantially.

Anthony H.
Vice President in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Loads of functionality, very easy to use. Streamlines the RFP process

Kommentare: Streamlined RFP response process, de-duplication of efforts, increased collaboration across teams / departments, and overall greater efficiency in winning new business.

The ability to export your finished RFP Product into a nice clean final file. Using the software made responding to RFPs 100 times easier than without it. RFP 365 completely streamlined or RFP response process.

The lack of flexibility from a development standpoint, and the long lead times any new enhancements require.

Antwort von UPG Solutions

Hi Anthony! Wow, thank you so much for the great feedback. We're so happy it's made responding 100x easier! That's our daily goal. While it's difficult to create all the numerous feature requests we get from all our clients, we want you to know we really do track and prioritize them all on a weekly basis. Please keep giving us your great ideas. We'll follow up with you soon and give you a status update. Thanks again!

Steven W.
Business Optimization Manager in Kanada
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Save us hours right away

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The team has been great to help us get started quickly and is receptive to our needs. We were able to use the system for a proposal from under a month of implementation.

Having a platform that we can centralize our responses for future use and having accountability for all parties easily accessible.

While there are improvements all the time currently having to have a new project per document rather than having them all together is a limitation.

letztes Jahr

Hi Steven, It's fantastic to hear that RFP360 has improved your team's efficiency and that implementation was speedy. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Beverly J.
Supervisor, Textbook Services & Adoptions in USA
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love RFP 360

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: RFP 360 makes it much easier and quicker to put together our RFP responses.

When using RFP 360 all of your answers are entered into one place; no more of getting hundreds of emails to put together your answers.

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software.

letztes Jahr

Beverly, we appreciate your review and kind words. It's great to hear that RFP360 is empowering efficiency at Cengage Learning. We look forward to continuing to serve you and if you ever have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant.

Chris D.
VP Presales in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love RFP360 for my teams!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My teams manage the overall experience with RFP360 so I'm happy that I don't get any escalations - EVER!

Consistent responses for repeatable use. Easy to tag. Easy to revise content. Easy to deliver on new version content.

There were no cons on this product. It continues to meet our needs.

letztes Jahr

Hello Chris, we appreciate your review and kind words. It's great to hear that RFP360 is easy to use and is meeting your team's needs. We look forward to continuing to serve you and if you ever have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant.