Service Proz Bewertungen

von Service Proz

Filtern nach:

Über Service Proz

Purpose Built Software for small to mid sized companies who want to manage and utilize their work force.

Erfahre mehr über Service Proz

Natalie C.
Executive Director
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"Amazing Product!"

Kommentare: The team have made the complicated transition from paper to paperless as easy as possible. They were readily available for training and questions with fast and knowledgeable communication. They have made this transition prompt and effective with zero down time. It's so difficult to find consistently reliable people and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been nothing but that. This isn't a company where once you sign up you never hear from them again - there is continuous training and support that has made this a successful transition at every level for our entire company of 100 employees.
I would 100% recommend ServiceProz.

Vorteile: ServiceProz has completely revolutionized our business. We now have oversight at any moment on all of our locations, we can pull up a job and its history instantly, and it allows us to see our technicians and installers work in real time. There is a single source of truth for each job - all the information, communication and logistics are in ServiceProz and I can't emphasize enough how this communication and transparency makes our jobs go as smoothly as possible in the construction industry. It's difficult to convey just how much ServiceProz has changed the way we operate. We used to have the entire process on paper - from sale to install - and the amount of time, triple entry, delayed reporting and lost paperwork was an inefficient and frustrating system that prevented us from growing our business and burning out our employees and not to mention affecting our customer relationships. ServiceProz maximizes our efficiency and assists everyone in doing their job better without the headache of human error. Our customers want answers immediately, they don't want a call back or for us "to look into it" - they are busy and want an estimate or to be scheduled right away. An estimate takes seconds to create either on the mobile or desktop and the CRM helps our salespeople to organize their contacts and relationships, making the sales process quick and easy.

Nachteile: ...continued from Pros: As for operations, since the jobs are in real time and we are able to see the schedule on each desk, we have answers immediately for our customers for availability or where our technicians are at a given point in time. Our installers and field supervisors upload photos to the work orders so that the scheduling department and sales team can see what is going on and that is priceless. The main obstacle is with our field people and that is with getting cell service. We are moving cell companies to try and offset this challenge.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Tom R.
VP
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2019

"Service Proz - One piece flow from leads to completion!"

Kommentare: Service Proz allows a forum call with current user at least 3 times a month which allows me to see how others use the program! The Service Proz team then goes to work to make any changes that can make the program better. Awesome tool for Service Proz users to engage in!

Vorteile: Saves my company alot of money every day with one piece flow. Service Proz allows my company to grow without adding employees with all the features it offers. Communication between different departments from the lead to the completion of job is visible in Service Proz! My company does not use texting or email outside of Service Proz which has completely eliminated, the "blame game" between sales, scheduling, purchasing, AR and AP!!

Nachteile: Service Proz can not replace your current way of doing business 100% due to the uniqueness of all businesses. My emotional ties to the old way of running my business were strong. I wrote all my own Excell programs and felt that was the only way! Change is hard, however, once I embarked down the Service Proz way with there team it was obvious my company over time would be in a much better place.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Alyx M.
Fireplace install coordinator
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Love the Company/Software"

Vorteile: I love that we are so close with the creator and are able to make adjustments to fit our company. The software has enabled us to efficiently organize our customers and serve them in the best way possible. The feature to upload pictures and notes specific to the job while on site from a mobile device has saved us multiple times from angry customers.

Nachteile: I love that it is so easy to talk to the creator about changing things however, when changing things it can kind of create bumps in the road.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Paige B.
RECEPTIONIST,WARRANTY
    Nicht bewertet

"RECEPTIONIST/ WARRANTY DEPARTMENT"

Kommentare: iv'e been working with service proz for 5 years now and it only get better and better. They are willing to Try and improve the system and obviously have been doing a great job at doing so.

Vorteile: everyone can see what's scheduled / you have the ability to change who can add notes/ schedule/ It's easy to navigate.

Nachteile: i don't care for the deleting process, for example having to delete a duplicate work order. i also wish there was a way to make the original work order into the new homeowners information so we had every piece of info for when our service department goes out they can see the install and start up pictures.

David G.
OWNER
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"My business Software"

Vorteile: After numerous attempts with other software, this is absolutely the program for us! To start with the ease of use, anyone can operate in Service Proz. Also having the capability to access and manage multiple technicians in multiple cities, along with office personnel. Service Prozs gives us the ability to track everything from who, and exactly when a service request has been placed, dispatched, acknowledged, mapping, through completion, to finalizing. We are able to monitor and manage in real-time every facet of our industry.

Nachteile: We operate a 24-hour service company, I have on one occasion while working late on a holiday weekend, experienced a system software update which was breif but inconvient.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Roc W.
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Game changer "

Kommentare: Its been amazing

Vorteile: It completely changed my life. It allowed me as a small business owner the same advantages that I knew when working for large companies. It got me organized and streamlined so I could better help my customers. Customer service rep and his team are amazing and you can’t beat the value.

Nachteile: Nothing!..Every question answered and every issue dealt with quickly and professionally.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Jason L.
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"SERVICE PROZ"

Vorteile: Easy to use mobile APP. I run my business mostly mobile on the road. Being in constant contact with my data is a great feature. I can take a service call and dispatch the work order to a tech anywhere. My techs can see the work order on their phone and know exactly where to go and what to do to get the job done. Great Product!

Nachteile: Personally everything i have asked this software to do it has done for me! Nothing negative !

• Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Jeff V.
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"Great software and service"

Kommentare: I am in the field alot and its great that I can run my business with the software anywhere I am through my smart phone.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use both on PC and smart phone. Customer service is great and very fast. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful anytime you need him.

Nachteile: None I can think of. This software does a great job with all my needs.

Wendy R.
Operations Manager-Hearth
Baumaterial, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"Real Time Field Feedback"

Kommentare: This software has greatly helped our company by providing us with real time job pictures and notes. This benefits us for liability issues as well as viewing job site problems by the office and sales staff. The visibility to see which job techs are working on in the their schedule without bothering them with a phone call is a scheduling benefit as well.

Vorteile: The ability to see pictures and notes from the field in real time is great advantage to our company.

Nachteile: Some of the data entry is redundant but this is may be due to how our company is choosing to use the software.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Jonathan M.
ordering specialist
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"GREAT SOFTWARE"

Kommentare: clear visible schedule for all in the company to see

Vorteile: ease of use, customizable, accessible anywhere

Nachteile: most problems that we were having have been corrected

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Bj H.
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Service Proz Review"

Kommentare: Exceptional customer service, responsive to concerns and requested modifications

Vorteile: Photo history, mobile and desktop friendly. Personal

Nachteile: It does not have the ability to upload video to the file

• Bewertet am 20.9.2019