Über Invoicely

Invoicely ist eine kostenlose, leistungsfähige Online-Plattform für Rechnungsstellung und Rechnungsstellung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen und Freiberufler.

Erfahre mehr über Invoicely

Can be a bit confusing at the beggining, specially for non-english speakers (I think they should add a good traslated versionof the web). Their notifications emails keep getting in the spam folder.

Bewertungen zu Invoicely

Invoicely hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 195 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Invoicely bereits verwendet?

Peter
Peter
Musician/Entertainer in USA

Very clean, crisp and fast system with great feedback about invoices sent by email or text.

Kommentare: It has pushed me into being more 'paperless' - delivering invoices by email or txt when possible. Early days but I'm hoping it will make me more efficient and help me deliver a more professional image over invoicing clients. It would allow me to produce invoices when on the road which before I couldn't do.

This is the fastest business web app I've ever used, faster than many 'local' systems. An unexpected benefit for me was the feedback it gives when sending invoices by email or a link to the invoice by sms text - it lets me know that the client has seen the invoice.

I find entering payment details for checks a bit too 'free form' - its just a text box for check #, date or whatever. But I admit I'm not exactly sure what needs to be recorded about checks, I may be OTT.

Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I Love Invoicely

Kommentare: Invoicely allows me to easily track my time, which has enabled me to create more accurate project estimates. It's smooth as butter to use and I highly recommend it for small businesses.

One of the best things about Invoicely is the time tracking feature. I love being able to easily track how much time I'm spending on what.

When sending invoices, you can address them to more than one person. However, the recipients can't see that others were cc'ed. So I've had countless experiences where a recipient in Accounting will reply by forwarding the invoice to my main contact, who I had included on the invoice, or the main contact will reply by forwarding to Accounting, who I had included on the invoice. Basically each thinks the other wasn't included, and this creates more emails and a bit of confusion. The workaround I've adapted is including a note with each invoice telling multiple recipients that they've all been included and are all receiving the same invoice.

Val
CEO in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Support is not responding

Easy to use, I liked the product so much before I bumped into product issues/glitches and customer service issues. It's been a week since I lost access to my account, with all my invoices and all my data, and I can't get any response from the support... There are no chats or phone numbers, just the email option, and nobody is responding... This is terrible.

That is the worst support ever. I am writing this review and hope somebody from Invoicely will see it. I lost the access to my account, and nobody is responding from the support for more than one week. I have a customer waiting to be invoiced, and I I can't do anything. I can't reset the password, I can't access the app from another browser, mobile app. etc. Ok, glitches and system errors can happen, but I couldn't imagine that you can wait for weeks for answers to urgent matters.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Invoicely It's an indispensable business tool

Kommentare: Many small companies and close friends have asked for my recommendation. However, the current impression is one of disappointment. There is a distinct lack of innovation in the product. However, despite the software's speed and slick appearance, I would not use it again.

It's been a lifesaver for my companies, and I've never had to pay a dime to use the features I required. To be honest, finding a way to quickly invoice both new and returning clients gave me plenty of restless nights, but it's an essential part of any business. When I discovered Invoicely, this problem was finally solved.

Taking a look at what Invoicely was before it became what it is now reveals some of its flaws. Previously, it was easier to use and had less limits, despite the fact that it lacked a lot of flexibility and capabilities.

Divan
Graphic Designer in Südafrika
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invoices Done!

Kommentare: Invoicely is a very handy program that makes day to day invoicing easy and effortless.

Invoicely offers small companies, entrepreneurs and start-up users a great opportunity to keep track of their finances with an easy to use and easy to navigate the invoicing system. Logging in is seamless and the dashboard offers great versatility by generating income reports as well as tell you what amount of money is still due.

There is no mobile app and a free account won't allow you to generate an estimate on your work.

Rafael
Owner in Australien
Musik, Selbstständig

Super easy to use, is a huge help

Kommentare: Very happy, will upgrade to paid service once needed

Creating invoices and tracking them is so easy compared to a manual system. Considering it's free, it's a no brainer

An automated on-boarding session for creating an invoice how you like would be good. I had to look through settings to do so.

Simona
Event Professional in Australien
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Great, intuitive, easy to use software

Kommentare: In less than 15min I have signed up and starting issuing invoices.

I was looking for an easy to use software that also had a free element as I only need it occasionally. It was extremely intuitive and really enjoy using it so far. Definitely recommend!

The interface is little bit confusing on how to edit existing but not yet sent invoices. Took a couple of tries to figure it out.

Feras
Supply Chain Manager in Jordanien
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Program

The program is easy to use and is characterized by the ability to implement multiple procedures and shorten the time, and interacts with most departments of the company that I deal with.

1. I think the design needs to be improved.2. Some settings are difficult to change and take longer.

Amy
Amy
IT Business Consultant in USA
Import und Export, Selbstständig

Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall I have had a great experience using this software.

This software does just what I need. Create invoice. Save as a pdf. Email to the client. Send a url to the client. Nice feature set.

the only con I have for this software is when emailing a client their invoice the return address is something very generic and confusing to the client and sometimes ends up in junk folder.

Heidi
Heidi
Business Owner in USA

It's been extremely easy and convenient for me to use

It's simple to use and easy to keep track of income. There's also great customer service if you have any questions on how the app works.

Not many things come to mind. I'm really enjoying the app so far, but every app should progress to being more fast, etc.

Prashant
Senior Software Engineer in Nepal
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A platform targeted to small business owners and freelancers

Kommentare: I love the fact I can add my company logo and to save various copies before sending. Another feature I liked is the "invoice reviewed" email that let's me know that the client has received and opened my invoice.
The software allows me to have a list of clients, and to easily update invoices which simplifies my process and saves my time. Invoicely helps me with everything, from dealing the invoice to sending the email and keeping track of everything.

Invoicely lets you send and track all your invoices from a single platform and it's customizable and easy to use. It comes with many invoicing and accounting features for your business. It's so easy to set up and customize the professional looking invoices in any language. Before you proceed on creating invoices you can estimate the data first and then convert them into invoices, and also setup recurring invoices profiles. You can have a record of all your past transactions between your business and a client, so that you can view and send account statements at any time. There are so many features in Invoicely, that would make your working easier, like adding taxes, discounts or shipping details to any product or invoices totals, you can easily manage them with Invoicely. Invoicely would make the payment process easier, by letting clients pay directly on your invoice, you can receive instant online payments without any further delay. The pros of this software includes: 1. Unlimited Invoices and customers: There's no limit to the amount you can send or how many different customers you can send the invoices to, well this feaure of sending invoices is absolutely free. 2. Easy to setup and use: The user interface is intuitive, and all you have to do to send a first invoice is creating an account and follow a few steps to get you up and running with Invoicely. It's easy to explore and use the features of Invoicely. 3. Keep things organized.

- Email customizations are available only on the paid plan. - Once I had a situation where I needed to contact support for and I never got a response and that's one of the reasons I haven't gone to the paid version. - Line items & discounts are not editable, so every time I had to create a new one. For example, If I had to change the line title or amount, currently I would have two options, either to create a new "saved line item" or change the amount manually everytime I use that line item. If Invoicely could update the current "saved line item" it would be great.

Valentina
Designer in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied

Kommentare: the overall functioning of the program it's quite good. They let you know when you're invoice has been read and always keeps you in the loop. I don't normally use this kind of programs for my freelance services but I would consider use this one on my future proyects.

Before Invoicely I used to use Hubstaff for sending my company invoices, every two weeks. This one has a different interphase but it's very easy to use, the overall functioning of the program it's quite good. They let you know when you're invoice has been read and always keeps you in the loop with their emails. Althought they can get to the spam folder, so I would recommend to check in there . I don't normally use this kind of programs for my freelance services but I would consider use this one on my future proyects.

Andrew
Director in Australien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great ease of use

Kommentare: Simple, easy to use step up from sending customers excel or PDF invoices. Straightforward dashboard with ready oversight of what has been paid and what is outstanding. A great choice if you need something easy to use. Lots of software that promises ease of use - Invoicely delivers on that promise.

As a business owner who is not overly IT savvy - really enjoy the ease of use of Invoicely. Provides it core offering really well - send out and reconcile invoices very easily.

None. Does everything we need it to. We enjoy the fact that is doesn't have a million features - just straightforward and easy invoice generation and tracking.

Bern
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Invoicely App Review

Kommentare: Invoicely is super user friendly! Our business involves client estimates with invoices and retainers to begin a job/project. This app makes invoicing and running the estimate side of the business more convenient. I love the convenience for our client to pay the retainer fee directly through the app. This eliminates 2nd party communications and saves so much of our time, since estimates take a good amount of time outside the normal job hours for a client. Also there are many customizable features that we use to create our business invoices. Along with that, Invoicely integrates well with our banking institution. This is super easy to use, user friendly app. I think it’s easier than Freshbooks. Plus it’s free!

Invoicely is super convenient to use and makes things go easier. Because the app is easy to use like adding clients info or job details - it is one of the more convenient parts of the overall business.

I haven’t found any issues yet that could be improved upon

ANTONIS
Photographer in UK

Love it ! So useful and user friendly.

Invoice management is now super easy using this product, especially tracking your client payments and invoices, organizing your client list and their personal details, scheduling and sending automated invoices. Really useful for freelancers and small studios but also for any business.

The tax calculation needs update and there are some minor issues concerning the currency exchange rates when paying to a different country or currency. Apart from these ones, everything works fine!

Raghav
CEO in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Its great and at HYPE we love using it. Sooper easy and useful!

Kommentare: Simplicity in invoicing yet professional neat and clean

Simplicity, flexibility and startup friendly. We love using it for invoicing, billing and sending reminder by downloading the Record. It offers flexible editing and recording functionality.

Easy to capture details and easy to operate. We would like more if you develop a simpler Sales lead capture feature with this so that we can capture sales leads, convert it into a business, invoice and close it. It means a perfect solution end-to-end

Julia
Owner and Founder in USA

Beautiful Displayed Invoice Creator

Kommentare: I got to create beautifully laid-out invoices. I was able to itemize and more. I am able to encrypt in email or fax it, which is useful for certain clients.

It is very easy to use, and the aesthetics are over the top. The software doesn't look like it is from the 90's, but has a modern, hip look, to the interface. The name is convenient as well.

I would say the only issue I had is verifying that I sent the invoice to the proper address. I always had to Cc myself.

matt
Translation Office in Griechenland
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EASY TO USE

Kommentare: very easy to use online software and much appreciated are the user friendly colors.

very easy to use and keep track of all clients and invoices! amazingly fast usage and user set up! i def recommend it to anyone who wants to keep track of invoices on a cheap but good and working budget!

nothing to dislike when its cheap and good!

Nara
Co-Founder in Indien
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simply Superb

Kommentare: I run a fine art printing service company from India.
Invoivcely takes care of my company's Printing service.
I no longer need to track the invoices,payment dues in old fashioned way.

Ease of Use. Supports all currencies. Intuitive and user friendly.

None,at the least,i haven't encountered it. Perhaps,you should offer a very low montly plan($5) for small business companies like ours.

Young
Manager/ Head Instructor in USA

I should have gotten this program long ago to generate our invoices!

Previously, I had to use Microsoft Excel to generate an invoice for our clients. However, this Invoicely made the generating invoices so much easier; anyone can do it!

I so far really like everything; it sometimes crashed on our computer, put I have an absolute confidence that Invoicely will fix the matter soon!

renata
ceo in Brasilien

should let us use the sign program to make it more personalized and they sell the program

The program is very easy to use and fast to learn . Have a nice presentation of the invoice . Have a fair price but i still think it should let us personalize more

costumer support takes to long to return and it cant be personalized as name of exporter shippment or collect information for shippment .

Tradian
Tradian
MD in Deutschland
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, light invoicing

I really liked the fact that its not super complicated as some other players out there. I wanted to have a place where I can create and track invoices, nothing more. This does it for me

Somehow I get lost in the settings sections, even though Ive been there a few times. Its a shame that not all fields are editable, for example in Europe we use VAT ID and not TAX ID as in US, would be nice to be able to edit Would also be great to have the choice what info is on the invoice, many clients would like to have the name of the contact person on there, but this is not possible as far as I know

Shamus
Director in Südafrika
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful

Kommentare: Huge time saving

The sign up was simple. The Multi-currency invoicing is superbly useful. The ease of use is top class.

I'd be hard pressed to find something I don't like. But if I have be nit picky, maybe I'd prefer a different colour scheme.

Joe
PR Advisor in Österreich
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Efficient and time saving

Kommentare: I used Invoicely to create and send invoices for my PR work. It cut down the time to request my payments and made my job easier when filling in my tax returns.

Invoicely is an important tool for freelancers who have a multitude of clients requesting invoices but a lack of time to manually create them. Invoicely automatically creates and sends invoices to clients, includes relevant costs and branding, and invoices are stored for easy collation.

Sometimes the software seems to send multiple invoices repeatedly to the same client email address, which can reflect badly on the user.

Maxine
Personal Trainer in Kanada

Simple and if you just need invoucing & tracking the free version. Is perfect.

That it was a quick setup and I could get started right away. I don't feel I need additional software for my business which keeps my costs down but allows me to track income, unpaid invoices. I like that my clients get notifications when I have received their payments.

I would like to have recurring invoices but could upgrade but I think that the price point is a bit high for the next level for what you get and specifically what I need so I am not sure whether I will continue when I get to 100 clients.