Über Cloud Servers

Virtualisierungsplattform, die Unternehmen mit virtuellen Linux- und Windows-Servern unterstützt, die sowohl elastisch als auch beständig sind.

Erfahre mehr über Cloud Servers

If you have an immature organization, it will feel the pain provided by the structure this tool provides. It is a good pain caused by change.

Bewertungen zu Cloud Servers

3,7
3,8
3,7

Cloud Servers hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cloud Servers bereits verwendet?

Animesh S.
Animesh S.
Assistant System Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Virtual Server in least price.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The nicest part about cloud servers is that they allow newcomers to learn a lot about the cloud for a little cost. Its excellent customer service will allow you to continue to utilize Rackspace cloud servers.

The best part about this cloud service is its affordability. For this price, you get a lot of stuff, and I really appreciate the monitoring alerts and numerous options to scale your server, which is all beautifully put up.

As a long-time user of this tool, I haven't found anything to criticize, but one recommendation for improvement is that the permissions settings aren't always intuitive.

Derick D.
Fullstack Developer in Mexiko

Great hosting for non-developers

Kommentare: It is great for non-tech persons or for small and simple websites that you don't wish to administer personally.

Cloud Servers by Rackspace enables any non-tech person operates a site and with minimal training can deploy complex web based systems like Wordpress, Drupal, Dropbox-like sites, etc. The technical support team is among the best in the industry and you will be in great hands using this product.

For technical people there aren't many options to tweak the server. If you need to change a setting in the server you are out of luck, servers come as they are and Rackspace quickly suggest you to change to a much expensive server. The "unlimited" database space is not genuine, when you have a big enough database you get blocked without warning affecting your business. If you are a tech person I would not recommend this product.

CEO in USA

Surprise "Renewals" and Poor Service

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I even shared documents showing a 25% decrease in revenue, but they said that's not good enough and they demand we pay them for their service. We don't even get them to work on our tickets unless we open them, put tons of details, videos, then we have to call them immediately to get any attention at all.

Literally nothing. The Rackspace organization has declined completely over the last 10 years. I was so excited to start working with them again when I started my own company, but they treat us like second class citizens. Our rep even told us we were too small for them to care about.

The service. They are uppity, rude, and dishonest. There is some supposed renewal that they say we signed but my records show that we are out of contract, so they want to try to make us "buy out" our contract. We are barely hanging on with COVID and they are the only partner who did not try to do anything to accommodate small business in this time.

Ben L.
Ben L.
Head of development in UK

Easy to use virtual servers for your business

We use Rackspace virtual servers for our short life development, testing and staging servers. They allow us to start up a VM quickly and relatively cheaply, from either a base image or a customer image. Once up, the performance is excellent, giving a stable environment for the purpose the VM has been provisioned. Control over the servers is good, allowing fine tuning of servers, storage and availability options.

Although Rackspace is relatively cheap, it can still become expensive quickly. It also fails to give the piece of mind required to put customer servers into production.

Benjamin L.
Director of Maintenance Operations in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Rackspace and your business!

Rackspace provides a product that allows the user a very easy transition from other products. We utilize it daily for email, and while it has worked out fantastic thus far, it is very generic compared to other products.

It offers plenty of options, however the User Interface could be more attractive, the options could be improved as well.

Kevin W.
Kevin W.
Web Developer in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good alternative option if budget is somewhat limited

Kommentare: This is my 3rd/4th server company I have worked with and it does ranked near the top. I wish their resize, modification was a little more extensive in pricing options

I like that the monitoring alerts and different ways to scale your sever is all setup nicely. The pricing seems a bit limited and higher in choice, but overall does fit what you would pay for

Some of the way the server infrastructure is organized through your account does not seem efficient. The permissions setting was not all intuitive as well

Pardeep K.
Pardeep K.
Quality Assurance in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

AWS Cloud Service

Since we have cloud services for one of our project, we cut down our onsite hardware and capital expenses. One less thing to think about (about hardware) when working on software projects.

Only thing bothers me is the limit of the data storage.

Zach S.
Zach S.
Graphic Designer in USA

Rackspace has been an awesome solution for our team's image hosting needs.

Kommentare: RackSpace has been a significant improvement for our team's hosting needs, and we're able to push changes to client sites twice as fast now.

Rackspace is faster and more reliable than the previous rental server our team had installed.

No real complaints - I suppose it took awhile to implement fully, but once it was up the server worked great and never crashed.

QA Automation Lead in USA

If you want a more hands-off approach to infra management, Rackspace is a good candidate.

If you have a clear idea of the requirements for your infrastructure, or if your infrastructure is relatively simple and straightforward, it's really fast to set something up with Rackspace since they have so many templates they can use.

If you have some unique parts to your infrastructure, the back-and-forth through their support ticket system can get a bit tedious. I recommend resolving certain issues over a phone call, if possible, since that can be faster.

Sydney A.
Sydney A.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rackspace Review

What I like most is that it is very easy to use

The support services are not very good and it is hard to contact any support specialist.

Web Developer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Can't Believe It's Still a Company

Kommentare: I started with Rackspace in 2012 and it was a great relationship for more than half a decade but I could in no way recommend them now, especially with so many excellent competitors.

I had many years of good service from Rackspace Cloud Servers but they have lost their way and no longer seem interested in "fanatical support."

They have locked me out of my account for days, taken away servers to only have them reappear months later without warning and then get billed for them. They keep creating more storage containers and charging for then for no reason.

Team Leader | Senior Software Engineer in Portugal

Good For Small Businesses That Don't Predict To Have A Big Growth On A Short Term.

The thing we liked the most about this software was the ease of use, implementation, and integration with the external systems.

The thing we liked the least about this software was the fact that we had a lot of recurrent issues that had a huge impact on the company growth, in terms of stability and the systems going down.

Kevin L.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fanatical Support

Kommentare: While a bit more than going with Azure direct from Microsoft, they do really have the support that Microsoft does not. Sure, they are basically reselling it, but when you call Rackspace, you always get a human, instantly. That alone for me is worth the price difference. Also, all the techs are local in Texas, I like that.

Matt T.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Top notch customer support and a great product

Kommentare: We have used Rackspace managed cloud servers for several years to serve our e-commerce website. Their products have always delivered but I would give 6 stars to their customer support if I could. Always helpful and quick. The only drawback is they are not the cheapest solution out there.

Malhar S.
Malhar S.
Sr. Software Developer in Indien

Good Tool that is helping us improve

The user interface is simple and easy to use. Flexible when it comes to creating simple or complex workflows depending on the customer's requirements. Online documentation, and community forums, are extremely helpful.