Über ProProfs Quiz Maker

ProProfs Quiz Maker ist ein webbasiertes, umfassendes Quizerstellungstool, mit dem du Online-Bewertungen erstellen, teilen und bewerten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über ProProfs Quiz Maker

The quiz aspect gives competition between takers. The continuous improvements and ease of use of the program.

It needs access to the Internet so the tool becomes useless in areas where permanent access to internet is not possible.

Bewertungen zu ProProfs Quiz Maker

ProProfs Quiz Maker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProProfs Quiz Maker bereits verwendet?

Edutainment Coach in Ukraine
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smart Learning, Smart Studying, Smart Educating

Kommentare: I am really satisfied. Impressive. Time-Saving. Useful.
Easy-to-use, easy-to-apply. Makes your learning, studying, training or educational process enjoyable.

A good tool to learn, study, train or teach. Create various types of quizzes, knowledge bases, surveys, live chats, projects, flashcards, help desks. The user-friendly interface, responsive and adaptive website, effortless and time-saving work with education tools. Create any quiz you like: true or false, multiple choice, matching, personality quiz, polls, fill in the blanks, checkboxes, and many more! The pleasant opportunity to insert tests or surveys into your web pages. This tool can turn any messy and scattered learning plan into something meaningful and useful. It can help you make your studies make sense. Learning style matters. Any learner's, student's, coach's, trainer's or teacher's precious ideas must have enough space, time and be adequately implemented. This powerful tool makes the learning process pleasant and productive, helps your memory work like a charm. Make your memory go like clockwork, turn your learning routines into useful habits, embrace yourself! It is really impressive. ProProfs is magnificent.

There was some kind of free option for inserting tests into web pages which provided users with the codes/scripts. These codes/scripts were not good enough because they could not be adapted to every single type of a web page which caused some trouble with implementation.

Jodi
instructor in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Instructor user

Kommentare: My overall experience has been positive in my line of work and I continue to enjoy using ProProfs.

Having results and stats at a click is easy and effective to analyze development of my students.

Sometimes the quizzes freeze. I typically wait a minute and then it unfreezes

Ashley
Trainer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Switched Plan Without Informing Me

Kommentare: I started using ProProfs when they were fairly new, before they had all of the options they do now like classroom learning. I am FURIOUS at the fact that when they decided to implement amounts of learners one can have, THEY DID NOT INFORM ME. This was not what I signed up to purchase and would not have renewed my subscription had I known I had a max. I got this service for the quiz maker and at that time and unlimited "learners". I pay for this service with a grant and they do not refund if you've paid for a year.
Their customer service is very poor. I have had to contact them numerous times in the past for problems on their end.
If you are a non-profit there is a better program you can use at a MUCH cheaper rate just look it up.

Let me design custom quizzes and provide certificates.

WITHOUT TELLING ME, gave me a max number of "learners". Customer service is not great. When pulling reports, it gives you options but doesn't work. Many technical issues on their end.

Antwort von ProProfs

Hi Ashley, Thank you for the valuable feedback. This would go a long way in improving our services which our customers demand. Post your feedback, we were able to address the training needs of our teams and fix the process to ensure to notify our customers of any changes. We strive to provide a delight customer expeirence in all aspects. Please be assured this is not our typical level of service. ProProfs does offer special rates for NonProfits and education domain. Regarding your subscription and the fees charged Customer Success head would be reaching out to you to discuss the best plan for you. Regards, Kevin

Sandra
Educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Teacher's Qualified Opinion

What I liked the most was the grading ease the software generated. Educators, like myself thank you for this.

The feature that could be improved is the test accessibility via Mac devices. As it is, my students have complained that whenever they take an exam via their Mac devices, the Pro Profs test freezes and marks responses they did not select. For every class, I had a few complaints by Mac users.

Gregory
Teacher / Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Student assessment

Kommentare: We have been using it for years and it has consistently worked well for us.

It is easy to use to administer to students by providing a link. I like that is stores assessment data when we need to look up scores.

I wish it would link to a learning management system like google classroom, power school, or Aspen so grades would automatically post.

Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Student Self-Assessment

I like the fact that I can create a test bank then have PPQM randomly select a number of questions for each student. The questions and answers are also randomized, making most forms of cheating a non-issue.

I cannot control time of access (I don't think) - i.e., students should only be able to take the tests during specific hours or on specific days.

Debra
Educator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Adult Learners can have Fun

Kommentare: From the onset of trial to being a subscribed user, I am delighted with the ease of program creativity as well as the excitement of presenting these learning tools to adult learners.

The variety of learning styles offered by ProProf allows the educator opportunities to make subject matter challenging and fun at the same time creating a positive experience for everyone.

While other software companies offer a few more options to the learning platform such as match linking features, the expense and commitment overrides the benefits. As ProProfs continues to receive suggestions for expanding their offerings of quizzes, I am hopeful their ingenuity will prevail in meeting customer needs.

Venkata
director in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

feature rich, easy to use

Kommentare: Good, but not appropriate when you want to give to more people.

Diverse questions are possible, easy to frame, easy to administer, easy to assess and communicate to the user.

This goes by user count, but a user may take only 1 or 2 quizzes. This is not based on usage. This is the most significant limitation because of which I am exploring other programs, but retaining this.

Dale
Teacher/Dept Chair in USA
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review from a High School Teacher

Kommentare: Overall am very happy with the product and the price. I would be willing to pay three times the Educator Subscription price if it allowed sharing of created question banks between other teachers with Educator Subscriptions.

The variety of question formats. The ability to score and give feedback by question tag (type).

As I said earlier, I think the educator subscription should come with the feature of being able to share created question banks with other teachers who have purchased an educator subscription. This was the deciding factor in my fellow teachers NOT purchasing a ProProfs subscription, and going with Google Classroom Practice Sets to create quizzes for their students (which DOES allow sharing between teachers).

Language School Manager in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ProProfs Quiz Maker

Kommentare: I've been using ProfPros since 2018

I really enjoyed how easy it was to create and customize quizzes with ProProfs Quiz Maker. The interface made it simple to add questions and answers, as well as incorporate images and videos. Plus, the ability to track results and analyze data in real time was incredibly helpful for evaluating the effectiveness of my quizzes.

I found the interface of ProProfs Quiz Maker to be a bit confusing and overwhelming. It took me some time to figure out how to navigate through the different features and create a quiz that met my requirements. Additionally, there were some limitations in terms of customization options that I would have liked to see improved. Overall, while I appreciate the functionality of the platform, I think there is room for improvement in terms of user experience.

Hemesh
Solicitor in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Professional quiz maker

Kommentare: Overall, I highly recommend this ProProfs to anyone who needs a powerful, user-friendly, and versatile online quiz maker. Whether you're creating quizzes for education, training, or marketing purposes, this platform is sure to make your life easier and your quizzes more effective.

If you're looking for a reliable and easy-to-use online quiz maker, look no further than ProProfs. This platform is an excellent choice for anyone who needs to create quizzes quickly and efficiently, whatever industry you work inOne of the best things about ProProfs is its intuitive interface. Creating a quiz is a breeze, thanks to the drag-and-drop functionality and simple customisation options. You can easily add images, videos, and other media to your quiz questions to make them more engaging for your audience.Another great feature is its flexibility. You can create a variety of quiz types, including multiple-choice, true/false, and open-ended questions. You can also choose from a range of templates and themes to customize the look and feel of your quizzes.Perhaps most importantly, [insert name of quiz maker] makes it easy to track and analyze your quiz results. You can view detailed analytics and reports on your quiz performance, including how many people took your quiz, how they answered each question, and which questions were most challenging.

Formatting could be easier.More templates for certificates

Adam
QHSE in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Training Management Made Easy

Kommentare: I only have the basic program and have been very pleased with it. The next level has some great features but I do not need them.

The ease of use of ProProfs is unlike most LMS' I researched and is more cost efficient.

There is an option to changes the language but this only applies to the wording in the program, not the content of the quizzes. This would be a great help to convert everything as our company has three languages to deal with.

Thomas
Business owner, writer, researcher in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Happy with it all

Kommentare: The product is great and ProProfs' customer service is always quick and fixing any problems or concerns.

I like the ease in producing the exams and then the ease a student has in taking the test leading to the me receiving the results and can give them their grade.

I have no negatives. I've never had any serious problems with the Quiz Maker and customer service has solved any issues very quickly and thoroughly.

Herb
Manager Safety and Chapter Relations in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ProProfs has helped our organization with over 2,500 tests per year

Kommentare: I am very happy as I am the administrator and test maker. The easiness of transferring the knowledge to create and report using ProProfs is simple and effective.

How easy it is to make changes and uploads into the tests that you are creating. The formatting of test questions can make it simple to create the type of tests that you want.

N/A the way that our organization uses ProProfs we are extremely satisfied with the product.

Ezequiel
Associate Professor in Spanien
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and effective tool, although a bit pricey

I like ProProfs because it is flexible and effective. It allows me to program quizzes at the start of the course at leave everything programmed. It also gives you the possibility to randomize the order of questions and answers, as well as to select questions randomly from a pool. With the level of cheating that you see nowadays, that is a must.

Time on time I encounter glitches in the software, although that does not happy often. The price is another downside to me.

Val
Psychologist in USA
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great e-learning software!

Kommentare: ProProfs software is very user friendly and affordable for small business owners and the support service is excellent!

I love that there is a support team ready to help answer questions and assist in the learning curve.

I wish the software had the ability to send links and certificates directly and instantly to a cell phone

Ralph
Managing Partner in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and excellent customer service

Kommentare: ProProfs has great products and whenever I have a question (and I had quite a few), I always get a very quick response. I requested additional functionality (which would be good to be used by other users) and the team put it on the development roadmap and delivered it. Great to be able to interact with people, compared to large organisations where nobody takes responsibility.

It is easy to work with, after understanding how the settings work

As a quiz taker, it is rather difficult to pause the quiz and continue later, not being able to revisit earlier questions again.

Brenda
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We are very pleased with our experience with ProProfs. It is user friendly and very few problems.

Kommentare: Our exams are user friendly for everyone, the exam taker and the administrator of the exam. Able to go back and review each exam as needed to assist the exam taker in understanding a concelpt.

Love the reports from each exam, and the overall statistics are great for analyzing where changes need to be made. Appreciate the complete control over the exams. Inputing and changing questions are done quickly and with ease. Also the support staff is always good to help me solve a problem or concern.

Tom
Director of Officiating in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review for Football Officials

Kommentare: Excellent training tool

The best thing is when a new aspect is introduced and I don't understand, the customer service is simply the best in the world at getting you the help you need to address your issue.

Can't think of anything at the moment. Love it all.

Kurt
Middle School Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Middle School Testing

Kommentare: It's a good tool for quick assessments.

I always integrate Proprofs for a quick, easy assessment at the end of a unit.

Price for middle school teachers may be a bit high to use Proprofs in the classroom on a yearly basis.

Samuel
Mechanic in Mexiko
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Skip the formatting and let ProProfs Make it!

Kommentare: My overall experience with ProProfs Quiz Maker has been worth every penny. It has been easy to use, and simple for complex test creations.

This product skips over the poorly designed self made format, and provides easy to use templates that look professional.

At times the word entry style can mark an answer wrong, but this is easily fixed.

Matthew
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Angry fellow

Kommentare: Disappointed.

Why is it so difficult to integrate custom made rubrics? Why is the software consistently knocking out students and losing their essay work?

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Most feature rich exam platform I have ever come across

It ticks all the boxes and I am extremely satisfied with the decision of moving to Proprofs thanks to the support team as they played a key role to retain the customers

Seamless ness and UX modernization can be suggested

Director of Research in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just what we need for quizzes

Kommentare: we use this to test new employees and make sure they understand key concepts of our onboarding training. It works well for that purpose. I like the auto emails that you can send with results.

This is an easy to use platform for making quizzes. It has a decent amount of functionality. You can create many different types of quiz questions and can auto send results of the quizzes.

i just wish had a little bit more customization in terms of the look of the quizzes. Other than that, i am very happy.

Robert
Robert
Production Assistant in Kenia

ProProfs is the easiest assessment software in the market

Kommentare: It has simplified the act of setting quizzes that we offer during the orientation of new employees and in induction training

There is free trial of the product for enhancing the customer know how of the product The price is favorably low making it affordable to lots of people

In case of an area that has a slow internet connection using the challenge becomes a problem thereby limiting its usage to be exclusive in some areas alone