Über XLDent

Dental practice management software with electronic dental records management, appointment scheduling, clinical charting & more.

Erfahre mehr über XLDent

This software is intuitive to use and has great options for most things.

Imaging - does not integrate well. Don’t like how they pull up - difficult to find older films.

Bewertungen zu XLDent

3,8
3,8

XLDent hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 39 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du XLDent bereits verwendet?

Lynnette E.

Easy to use software

This software is easy to use, which means that it is easy to train new employees on it. I appreciate the videos that help to train the employees. The added features are great, and there always seems to be updates that improve quality even more. I have been very happy using this software.

I would appreciate an area to indicate a patients preferred pronouns due to some discussions with colleagues where this has been an issue.

Wookwon P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It has been quite pleasant surprise since the beginning of my practice!

Very intuitive and does check a lot of boxes for functionality and more.

They advertised a new feature but so far it's been disappointment. Mango voice integration, global payment, etc. Not really as intuitive nor natural.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear XLDent is working well for your practice. We welcome any and all feedback on how we can improve the integrations and other services we offer.

Tami K.
OFFICE MANAGER in USA

review of XL Dent

Kommentare: We have been on this for a very long time. It is easy to teach new employees, Longterm very happy with our choice for this program.

Ease of use has to be my number one answer. Simplicity is always best.

Not being to able to get back what was once there.... or even having to pay monthly for a program that shouldnt have a charge for

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate it and welcome it so we can continue to make XLDent easy to use and work better for practices.

Pattee P.
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My life with XL Dent

Kommentare: On a day to day basis it works for us. I do wish the customer service department would be more open to customer service and helping me improving the features I'd like improved. I'm often, too often told no. It frustrates me greatly!
The hardware team is great and really responsive.

I do like the way we can customize many features. I like the way the charts are laid out and most of the integration to other software.

There are many features that could be improved. I have a list, I often try to share that list but don't feel like I get heard. I feel like sometimes they forget WE are their customer and should try to help us create what would work for us.

Timothy C.
Dentist/owner in USA

XL Dent

Kommentare: Good customer support, and they seem to somewhat listen to suggestions

Ease of use, and the customer support is good.

Reviewing charts is not efficient, it takes too many clicks and too much sorting

vor 5 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear XLDent software and support are working well for you. The sorting options in some areas of XLDent are designed to be 'set and forget' so the sort selections stay for the logged in user. However, we are always open to ideas on how to make the software easier and will take a look at the chart review process and how it can be improved. If you have any other suggestions we always welcome them!

Karolyn C.

Dental Software Review

Kommentare: Appointments are never double booked.
Accounting can be difficult to itemize 1 individual patient in a family.

Patient charting and x-rays. Easy to create treatment plans. View and send X-rays and photos is simple. Appointment book is great for 2 offices on the same system.

I feel there could be some changes to the accounting to make it more simple for posting to an individual patient. Insurance also could use some easier tweeking for procedure codes that may fall in a different classification with an insurance company.

Christine D.
Practice Administrator in USA

Christine D.

Kommentare: Overall it is a user friendly dental software.

Customizability in many modules of the software. The appointment book is easy to manage patient appointments/coordination and the charting feature allows customized templates for efficiency and accuracy.

Separates business transactions from clinical. Inefficient to jumping back and forth. Tooth charting lacks detail with partials.

Linden D.
C.E.O. - Lead Dentist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

XL Dent user since 2005

Kommentare: No previous history of using another software, but did try some other competitors and over all we are satisfied. If you take that special someone to the prom, then you should dance with them the whole night, versus ditching them for a new partner. It looks green on the other side until, your on the other side.

For the most part it is easy for our office to use

Sometime after you use the product and get use to its limitations for your specific use, you create "work arounds" to make it fit what you need. Then you can loose that "work around" option when they do their Updates.

Dawn M.

Long time user of XLDent

Kommentare: XLDent has given us great customer service and we have a good working relationship with them.

We have had a great working relationship with the software support team and they have been super helpful getting the software to do what we need it to do. From what I hear from other offices with other software, that isn't the case. I really like the lighthouse integration for confirming and filling openings, it has saved a lot of front desk time.

The web access through patient portal is not easy for patients to navigate. We have a button on our website, but still not smooth. Also it would be nice if partial paid claims showed up in over 30 day claims. I also wish we could have a custom button on accounts that we could customize on our side, example patients with a certain insurance or example add a $ sign for accounts for financials.

Derek A.

Review of XLDent

Kommentare: Its fine. It was the office's first software and it does the minimum required. Easy for computer limited staff to learn program. But we quickly grew up against its limits and difficult for me to measure certain areas of the office with difficult to use reports.

Very easy to use. Easy to train new employees. Few buttons means fewer places to get lost or wrong click

Very limited functionality. Not compatible with many outside programs. Very limited reporting.

Jessica H.

Reliable, functional software

Ease of use and trainability; affordable and has good customer service

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback and review! We're happy to hear it's easy to use and you're happy with our customer support too. If we can help with the imaging and review ways for that to be easier please feel free to reach out to our team.

Denise B.
Dental Assistant in USA

Xldent review

Some of the features are easy to use and easy for new hires to catch on.

I wish it was easier to generate a list of patients instead of seeing all of them. I only want to see active patients or so fourth.

Ann A.
Insurance Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Workable Product

Moving over to this system was seamless. Programs are easy to use.

Did not get answers for some of the querky things that happened.

Denise H.
Practice Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Long time XL Dent user

Kommentare: Their support is the BEST. They are there at 7 am if there's something that's not working when I get to the office, and they are SO helpful!

Very user friendly, and new hires love the online videos they can watch to learn all the ins and outs!

The way statements are done-the messages it puts on the statements even if we are waiting on insurance sometimes upsets our patients, but if we "nice-up" the message, it doesn't get the point across to those that are past due!

Linda P.

Excellent product.

Kommentare: Our experience with XLDent has been very good. Software questions are answered completely and the staff is very helpful. The hardware department is exceptional. They are always right there to get things right and correct.

I like the ease of use. The reports are with complete information

The treatment plans are hard to navigate in the patients chart. I feel there is a lot of going in and out to complete a task.

Rollie S.
Business front office in USA

Dental office review of XLDent

Kommentare: when we have questions the XLDent support team is VERY helpful

ease of use. Support help is very easy to get in touch with as well as very friendly and helpful.

We have not liked how some of the Do not lock in the patient records and can be easily deleted.

vor 2 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback and so glad our support team is helpful to you. Thank you!

Ashley M.
Office manager in USA

New Business

Kommentare: Happy overall but again nothing to compare it too.

As a brand new business and the only emr system we have used it seems to do what we need it too. We aren't really sure what we are missing out on because we have nothing to compare it too. I do like that they do regular updates and added the XL connect feature. The scheduling system is sufficient the and dentist has no complaints on his end.

We wish we could custom the schedule more to show age and insurance type of the appointment that is scheduled since that affects how we schedule our patients. I also wish there was a way to check a patient out with closing out the chart so the doctor can get back in.

Jennifer P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Minimul but does the job

Kommentare: Customer Support is great!

The different screens are easy to understand

Navigating between options is a bit much. ALOT of clicking here and clicking there and when you try to go back just one step, on things like reports, you can't. It takes you all the way back to the beginning to select parameters again

Celeste T.
Office Manager/Insurance in USA

Everything we need

Kommentare: I am always able to get great support in what ever area I am needing it. We are new to using Xl Connect and Claims attach and are happy with both programs and the support I have received in getting them set up and running.

All aspects of XL Dent are easy to use for the most part.

updates sometimes change things we like or are use to.

Alison H.
Business Manager in USA

review

lots of different optional features/modules

billing - statements are confusing and not much customization available, does not integrate with most external platforms (voice, claims etc) which has been discouraging but as a standalone works well enough

Julie N.
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall Good Experience

Kommentare: Very good

Pretty user friendly. I appreciate development team that adds to our wish list of new things. Very good report options

Would like the resources to be easier. We miss the arrow to move over in schedule and view the columns we need.

Johnathan M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Full featured dental practice management software

Kommentare: Overall we have been pleased with XLDent's features and capabilities

Similar to other more popular practice management software but at a much lower price

Could be more efficient and require less clicks to accomplish some tasks

Hannah S.
Front Desk Coordinator in USA

XL Dent Review

I appreciate how easy the claims management is to use. Customer support is always quick and helpful.

I wish there was in house ability to text patients, and use venmo and applepay for billing convenience.

Zachary M.
Pediatric Dentist in USA

A Dentist 4 Kids review

I like the overall user experience. It works well with XLImage.

I don’t really like the charting features. Especially when charting incipient and primary decay. But that’s probably a personal preference.

Johanna B.
Dental Hygienist in USA

Great Software!

Kommentare: We love XL Dent.

This software is intuitive to use and has great options for most things.

Our doctor would like the ability to add in an area that includes name pronounciation and preferred pronouns.