DentalWriter Bewertungen

von Nierman Practice Management

Filtern nach:

4.2/5

Über DentalWriter

Diagnostic report writing & medical billing software that provides reports generation, and claims processing for dentistry.

Erfahre mehr über DentalWriter

Mayoor P.
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2017

"Dental writer"

Kommentare: Dental writer is my workhorse (since 2002) for capturing information from patients and my clinical examination. The fact that the screens can be customised based on my workflow and needs is wonderful. One of the greatest benefits are all the quick letters that is built into teh software. Also the ability to create your own customised quick letters and ease of integration. Great practice builder for the simple fact of inputting the patinet questionnaire and my clinical findings and with a click of a button generate as many letters to as many providers and insurance without having to type each letter out. If you have not experienced it ...request a demo. Customer support is also wonderful and their team is very helpful. They have a genuine interest in wanting to make you successful.

Vorteile: Easy of use, clear workflow

Nachteile: Only con is if you have the product and not using it then you really missing it's power

• Bewertet am 25.3.2017
Hannah W.
Dental Assistant
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2017

"DentalWriter provides an easy platform to transfer all of our dental records into medical form. "

Kommentare: Easy note formatting

Vorteile: The software easily outlines all of our appointments making note taking easy, efficient, and dependable. Claims are easily made .

Nachteile: I do not like the fact that I have to go through another software program to submit claims electronically.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Kelly T.
office manager
    Nicht bewertet
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"dental writer"

Vorteile: Love this product and the ease of use. Able to train a number of staff quickly.

Nachteile: It can be difficult to find specific training tools.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Dr. anne F.
Dentist/Owner
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2016

"Not what I thought it was."

Kommentare: We went to a dental sleep medicine course on Medical Billing under the assumption that we would learn how to bill medical insurances for dental sleep medicine. At the end of the day we were basically told that we would not be successful billing unless we bought Dental Writer software. What a big mistake. I feel swindled. The salesperson kept mentioning how they are "upgrading" to the cloud and how they have a great billing team lead by the best biller in the industry, Randy Curran. Well, #1 there is NO cloud software, it's on a disk. #2 I called today and was told that Randy has now left the company. I am very annoyed!

Vorteile: I haven't found much about the software that I like. I asked the team to dive it, but it's very antiquated. Sorry, no Pro's from me.

Nachteile: It's on a disk. It's cumbersome. It's antiquated. My team has called several times for trainings but their customer support tells them that they need to read the manual. Really?

• Bewertet am 31.8.2016