Über Speedy Claims

Sehr einfach zu verwendende Software für die Versicherungsabrechnung, das Ausfüllen von Krankenversicherungsansprüchen (US-Formular CMS 1500), Zahlungsverfolgung und Patientenabrechnung.

Erfahre mehr über Speedy Claims

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Speedy Claims bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Annette D.
Annette D.

As a therapist, Speedy Claims has made my life so much easier! Such a great product!

Kommentare: Ease of life.

I originally purchased this product because I was, and still am, submitting claims to the VA. Being out of network with them, I cannot provide my claims electronically. I have to send all of my claims on paper. And they require that all paper submissions scan easily into their system. Prior to finding Speedy Claims, my submissions were repeatedly getting rejected. Since using Speedy Claims, I have not had any trouble, because the information prints out so nicely onto the form 1500. Also, I really like that Speedy Claims saves a template for future submissions, so I am not re-creating the entire form each time. Through the purchasing process, and later through installation of the software, the customer service was great. Actually, the owner answered and he was amazing.

I am literally sitting here trying to figure out what I don't like so I can fill in this required field. I am at a loss. It's a great product.

Don R.

I have had a great experience with speedy claims.

I like that it remembers the repetitive data for claims and when you double click it will fill in the data selected. I like that it is fairly easy to customize and get set up for your printer. I have found the customer service at the company is very good. Team always seems to have the answer for my problems and is very accessible when I call which is very rare. I find the customizable templates for the different insurance companies very useful as you can fill out much of the repetitive data for the claim that is the same on every patient with that specific insurance.

It takes a while to open when you click on the software. It would be nice if that was faster but it is easy to work around as you just learn to leave it in the tray and minimize it rather than close the program

Anne S.
owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fair program at a fair price

Kommentare: I purchased this product from Medical Arts Press. I think it was the only insurance claims program available. I could not find any other insurance claim program in any store.

Its better than hand writing out a claim. The program stores the claims, so that you can pull up a patient's last claim, change the date of service and codes if needed. But you always have to check the info thoroughly, because the program can change info on its own. It's reasonably priced.

There are many problems with this program. I least like the alignment. For example, when you put in a 0 , indicating ICD code, the zero floats to the top of the square. I have to hand write it in. Another issue I have had for instance is a client with Blue Shield and the address is memorized/saved on her claim, but when I go to look up her claim it will say, Cigna for example. I always photo copy my claims. So when I check to see if I actually, accidentally put in the Cigna address instead of the Blue Shield, my copy says Blue Shield. Another case of error is I have two clients with the name of Thompson. Even though I put in the info for one Thompson, the other Thompson's info comes up and gets mixed up. I have to check every claim very carefully.

Antwort von SpeedySoft USA

Hi, Adjusting the alignment of the data to your printer is easy. The process is covered in the Help section of the program or you can call us and we will help you. As far as the other issues, it sounds like the autofill function may be where the confusion starts. We will be glad to help you ensure that the correct information is always what you see. Call us. Dan

Business Administrator in USA

I love the ease of use. I often have the same patients needing paper claims. Pt info auto fills.

Kommentare: Convenience, speed and neatness.

"Frequent flier's" information auto-fills for patients whose claims often have to be sent on paper. That saves time and gets the claims out with fewer mistakes.

We have several doctors in the office; getting their information on the claim can sometimes be problematic. I'm referring to signature lines and the NPI lines on the claims. If some of the information needed is already on the line, it's difficult to find the doctor you're looking for.

Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing forms filler for CMS and UB forms

Kommentare: Easy to use. I love this product for small practices that don't need a full and expensive practice management product. Terrific customer support though rarely needed.

I have used this software since it became available many years ago. Excellent support as well as excellent support. Great for a medical practice that does not need an expensive practice management product.

There is absolutely nothing to write here. I have no complaints

National Account Manager in USA
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Speedy Claims is incredibly quick and easy to use while giving us critically powerful features

We had a hard time filing claims and billing insurance companies until we began integration of Speedy Claims. Now, it's an extremely quick and easy process. It's integrated full into our workflow and gives us many powerful features.

Initially, we were concerned Speedy Claims may not integrate well into our workflow. However, their customer service was fantastic in helping us get set up & once we began a full integration, we realized Speedy Claims is an excellent solution.

Case Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Speedy Claims

Kommentare: Overall is a great program and helps track billing in an easy to use manner.

It is super easy to make paper claims by sending a PDF copy to the Insurer for processing a claim. It allows me to save codes so that I am not reentering them every single time. All I have to do is change the service date and it all stays the same, which saves me time.

I have not found any issues with this software except for when it sometimes makes duplicates of a submission, which isn't a big deal.

Scott p. K.
Scott p. K.
Scott P. Kavanagh D.Min., LPC, in USA

I am not very computer savvy and I found this program very easy to navigate and learn.

I did not need to learn all the bells and whistles to get up and running. Once the client form was complete I never had to recreate it from scratch. Just change dates and dollars.

Actually I have no complaints. The program is user friendly. I have taught an assistant to complete my forms and she is not a computer user. And I do not have to share my earnings with a filing business.

Arthur a. G.
Honorary Member, Instructor, Private Practice in USA

Absolutely terrific. I cannot say enough about this software. I have been with them forever.

Kommentare: Ease of preparation of insurance forms, and keeping my records for those forms. There is an affiliated billing aspect to this software, but I never integrated it with my own system.

Speedy Claims is easy to use. When I need help the clarity of accompanying instructions is refreshing. And, when I need technical support, the patience, dedication, and availability of technicians cannot be beat. Finally the software is reliable with constant improvements. Outstanding!

Painfully, they don't have a version for Mac! I have to rely on "Parallels Software" to use Speedy Claims now that I am a Mac user. I have been doing this for over 10 years now. Eventually I have to find this kind of software for Mac. I don't expect to find anything as good as Speedy Claims.

Billing Co. in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Speedy Claims is Just that!

Speedy claims has been a great asset to my business! It makes identifying paid vs outstanding bills easy to identify in a quick manner! It is easy to use, and makes billing convenient. I am able to store information so that it is easy to locate, which saves so much time. All you have to do is enter the patients name and you simply enter the services! All providers are there along with insurance company info as well! Customer service is excellent! They go above and beyond to help their customers!

I have only had issues with getting insurance company information to save on occasion. However it was quickly resolved.

Gina O.
Health Care Operations Advisor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SPEEDY CLAIMS: UB04 / CMS 1450 Facility or Hosptial Medical Billing Claim Software

Are you a Medical Biller or Claim Coding Professional that bills for Facilities, Hospitals, Partial-Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient Programs, or Substance Absue? Do you have Insurance Payers that require paper claim on a UB04 also known as CMS1450? Then you've found the EASIEST way to create a Paper Claims using either Pre-Printed UB04 Form or a sending the Insurer a PDF Copy for soft processing of the medical claim. I lost so many hours on other UB04 Software Programs that required me to re-enter Patient Information, Procedure Codes, Insurance Identifiers, and Charges each time a new claim was created. Speedy Claims UB04 Software was the ONLY version that allowed me to save commonly used Revenue Codes, CPT/HCPCS Codes, Insurance Addresses, and Billing Demographics. It allows you to customize the print features and move text (up/down and right/left) so that all text aligns to the pre-printed UB04 Forms. It's not only a time-save but also a money saver for all small hospitals, hospital-based outpatient programs, residential treatment facilities, and php/iop programs. I can't say enough about this software!!!!

It offers an "EDI" (electronic billing) feature but it is only compatible with certain medical billing/medical claim clearinghouses. This software is intended for medical practices (hospitals, facilities, residential, php, iop) that need to print UB04 claims/CMS1450 or upload to clearinghouses in text format. If you only intend to send electronic billing via "837I" then this may not be ideal for your needs.

Denny P.
President in USA

Easy and Accurate HCFA 1500

Kommentare: I have been using this for years and it makes a single healthcare office easy to print and send insurance forms in seconds. You fill out the demographic information and from then on change the dates-add codes and print. Fast and efficient!

Makes it easy without the need to have an outside billing agency paid separately. Cost effective and they upgrade when necessary. Even a basic tech person can navigate this program with ease.

If I had a complaint it was printing an original and a copy took saving and bringing up the document again so there were duplicates in the memory. I finally learned after some time that I just had to change and change back from first a 2 digit year to a 4 digit year and back to a 2 digit year to be able to print a copy for my EOB's to be attached. It takes a second and there are no duplicates in memory. Sometime when I type over it does not save the former claim for the past month.

Vanessa F.
Psychotherapist solo practice in USA

Speedy claims is great!

Speedy claims works great. I have been using it for over a decade in my mental health pracrice. It's also compatible with on line portals such as Office Ally for electronic uploading of climbs. I have needed to get customer support in the past around re-loading my system, for example onto a new computer and they have been absolutely great.

There are a few weird things that make the software unnecessarily cumbersome. Marking claims as paid and deactivating them (so your claims list only shows active claims) is an unnecessary multiple step process that takes forever. The claims batch feature saves in an odd format that requires you to manually convert the file in order for it to be useable to upload through online portals. The software makes decisions for you like where to store the files on your computer that can make things confusing, especially for non tech folks. I still haven't figured out how to completely eliminate old automatic form fields and have to manually erase them since my tax ID number and office address changed. There are definitely times when I use the software and thing that the lead programmer thinks too much like a programmer and not like a mental health clinician. Many of us transitioned from non profit environments with very low budgets, a separate IT department, and very little tech experience. We don't have time to play around on a computer because we are face-to-face with clients, so functionality should be super intuitive, which it isn't always.

Charlene W.

Best software out there!

Kommentare: Customer service is awesome. I prefer emailing, etc, and I usually have an answer, or a phone call back, within the hour. If you are lucky enough to get known repr. you are in good hands. I have never had any downtime using this software due to any glitch. 100% reliable, so far, and I've been using this software for over 12 years now.

This software makes uploading claims to a clearinghouse a breeze. What impresses me the most is the ability to just change the service date and submission date for a new claim. The remaining portions of the claim stay the same. I bill mental health claims so this ability is a time saver, for sure.

It would be nice to able to have the software on my home computer and travel computer without the added cost of another license.

Leanne C.
USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Speedy Claims has been a fantastic addition to my business

Kommentare: I have been using Speedy Claims for approx. 11 years and it has helped me more than I even imagined when I purchased it. It helps me keep track of what has been paid and what is still outstanding, as well as my contact information for both patients and insurance companies. The transition both to electronic filing and to ICD10 was very easy. Whenever I did have an issue, customer service was incredibly fast getting back to me and either helping me figure out what was I was doing wrong or providing a fix and rolling it out quickly and efficiently. Definitely an all around great product.

Different views of claims history (eg. by provider, by insurance company, paid vs unpaid) etc. Ease of adding, duplicating and deleting data within the claim Lots of tricks and tips as well as help on many fields

None that I can think of

Debra C.
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

I have used Speedy Soft for over two years now.

Kommentare: Clean claims go out and we get paid.

It is very easy to use, I can enter in all my patients first and then go to claims, it picks up the patient and I enter in the services. It has all my providers information and insurance company information in just one click. You can even line up the claims forms perfectly on the red CMS1500 form and you can also print claims directly on paper. We have to use the forms, my provider is an RNFA, electronically the insurance companies do not recognize the AS modifier. Also, my old laptop crashed with the program on it, I called customer service and they were AWESOME in instructing me on how to transfer the program over to my new laptop. Very good customer service.

At first when I set up my provider with her TIN number and later she corporated and was issued a new TIN number, I couldn't figure out how to get the TIN number changed, but finally figured how to get TIN numbers, NPI and new addresses in the appropriate boxes. No big deal .. just a little searching.

Catrina W.
Billing Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I use Speedy Claims daily in Medical Billing.

Kommentare: Speedy Claims allows me to type all the information I need into a the electronic billing forms I need to print and mail. It stores all of the forms so I can look back on them later in case I need to make corrections or re-print.

I would rather type into a form than have to write everything out. I like that I can look back on forms I've printed earlier and not have to sort through copies of papers to find what I'm looking for, and I can reprint without having to re-type.

Speedy Claims is only compatible with certain clearinghouses. I typically have to print the forms out and mail rather than submit electronically.

Sherman S.
Chiropractor/owner in USA

SpeedysoftUSA

Kommentare: The program is very logical, the help menu answers most questions that come up with initial use. Dan and Matt either answer the tech-help call or promptly return an Email. Good system with an affordable price.

Excellent CMS 1500 form filler. Good ICD 10 code library, drop down list for box #21. The Speedy Suite has a lot to offer.

The integration between the software sections could be better. The scheduler is an island that isn't connected to the other parts. There isn't an interface with outside notes software. Software doesn't have basic notes section.

Mindy H.
office manager in USA

Excellent software

Kommentare: I have been using this program for two years and am very happy with it. it is easy to use and quick and efficient. I would absolutely recommend it. It works great for paper claims as well as with a clearing house.

Quick and easy to use. I really like how you can look up different criteria so easily by name, date, etc. On the rare occasion I have needed customer service they were helpful and professional.

the only thing I would change is how items are marked paid ....I would like the green lettering to say paid not just form....

Sarah C.
Office Manager/Billing in USA

Speedy Claims Gets an A

Kommentare: Makes billing quick and easy for those companies that we still have to paper bill.

I love that is saves all information for future billing and prompts you for an update if it notices something different in additional billing.

I do not like when adding a new insurance company that it never wants to save it. It could be error on my part except that I add the same as I did on initial set up

Antwort von SpeedySoft USA

Hi and thanks for the review. Sorry you are having a problem with adding insurance companies. Please give support a call and they will be glad to help you. 1 (888) 217-2303 x2 Ask for Matt.

Kathy L.
Insurance/Coding in USA

Paper Claim

Kommentare: the software is very easy to use - easy to set up and if I have a problem it can usually be corrected for fixed with one phone call

The ease of use and how easy it was to set up on my computer - and it is compatable with my computer and printer

Sometimes the soft wear loses a patient that you have put in the computer - and calling to reach someone can take some time

Antwort von SpeedySoft USA

Hi, Thank you for your review. Please call us regarding your losing a patient record. That should never happen and we will be glad to help and figure out what is happening.

Debra M.
Office Mgr in USA

Behavioral Health Office

Kommentare: I have used Speedy Claims for years and I have never been disappointed! If there is ever a need for contact over anything you don't understand or have questions about or to even offer suggestions , just call and they are so nice and ready to help you no matter the problem! All my experiences have been very pleasurable. I think anyone looking for a billing program would make a very big mistake to pass up Speedy Claims 10 day trial so you can see for yourself.

This billing program is easy to use and Speedy Claims people are right on top of any current updates/changes so you can keep using with out any glitches or inconvenient down time.

Joyce S.
administrator in USA

Speedy is perfect for a small office with limited automated services.

Kommentare: ability to send paper claims with ease

Ease of use. Produces clear, readable data. Time saving template use. Can reorder data to locate claims. Ability to add referring physicians, insurance companies, codes. The font size can be altered to better align with the HCFA form

I can only print 1 claim at a time. I don't know how to print a group of claims which means each claim has to be highlighted individually to be printed. Sometimes the right hand of the HCFA does not respond to margin changes

Deborah C.
Physician in USA

Using SpeedySoftUSA has been a tremendous asset to billing and my practice.

Kommentare: It allows me and my staff to submit and process claims quickly and efficiently to a clearinghouse to be processed by the insurance companies.

I appreciate how easy it is to process claims and to keep track of them from submission to completion. I also appreciate the customer support. If there are any questions or concerns, a knowledgeable customer representative is available for assistance.

As of today, I do not have any issues or concerns with this software. I have used it for many years without problems.

Anna W.
Anna W.
Office Manager in USA

The best Claim's software

Speedy Claims is by far the best claim's software I have used. It stores doctors information so you don't have to re-enter it multiple times.

I haven't found anything except one thing I dislike about the software. I haven't been able to figure out how to save multiple NPI numbers under a certain section. Other than that, the software is great!!

Antwort von SpeedySoft USA

Thank you for the review Anna. Perhaps I can help. Where would you like to save multiple NPI numbers? Respond here or send email directly to me. I will be glad to help.