Über Speedy Claims

Sehr einfach zu verwendende Software für die Versicherungsabrechnung, das Ausfüllen von Krankenversicherungsansprüchen (US-Formular CMS 1500), Zahlungsverfolgung und Patientenabrechnung.

Erfahre mehr über Speedy Claims

It's integrated full into our workflow and gives us many powerful features.

If you make an error while logging in, it boots you completely out of the program so you have to restart the software again before re-trying to log in.

Bewertungen zu Speedy Claims

Speedy Claims hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 410 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Speedy Claims bereits verwendet?

Annette
Annette

As a therapist, Speedy Claims has made my life so much easier! Such a great product!

Kommentare: Ease of life.

I originally purchased this product because I was, and still am, submitting claims to the VA. Being out of network with them, I cannot provide my claims electronically. I have to send all of my claims on paper. And they require that all paper submissions scan easily into their system. Prior to finding Speedy Claims, my submissions were repeatedly getting rejected. Since using Speedy Claims, I have not had any trouble, because the information prints out so nicely onto the form 1500. Also, I really like that Speedy Claims saves a template for future submissions, so I am not re-creating the entire form each time. Through the purchasing process, and later through installation of the software, the customer service was great. Actually, the owner answered and he was amazing.

I am literally sitting here trying to figure out what I don't like so I can fill in this required field. I am at a loss. It's a great product.

I love the ease of use. I often have the same patients needing paper claims. Pt info auto fills.

Kommentare: Convenience, speed and neatness.

"Frequent flier's" information auto-fills for patients whose claims often have to be sent on paper. That saves time and gets the claims out with fewer mistakes.

We have several doctors in the office; getting their information on the claim can sometimes be problematic. I'm referring to signature lines and the NPI lines on the claims. If some of the information needed is already on the line, it's difficult to find the doctor you're looking for.

Anne
owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fair program at a fair price

Kommentare: I purchased this product from Medical Arts Press. I think it was the only insurance claims program available. I could not find any other insurance claim program in any store.

Its better than hand writing out a claim. The program stores the claims, so that you can pull up a patient's last claim, change the date of service and codes if needed. But you always have to check the info thoroughly, because the program can change info on its own. It's reasonably priced.

There are many problems with this program. I least like the alignment. For example, when you put in a 0 , indicating ICD code, the zero floats to the top of the square. I have to hand write it in. Another issue I have had for instance is a client with Blue Shield and the address is memorized/saved on her claim, but when I go to look up her claim it will say, Cigna for example. I always photo copy my claims. So when I check to see if I actually, accidentally put in the Cigna address instead of the Blue Shield, my copy says Blue Shield. Another case of error is I have two clients with the name of Thompson. Even though I put in the info for one Thompson, the other Thompson's info comes up and gets mixed up. I have to check every claim very carefully.

Antwort von SpeedySoft USA

Hi, Adjusting the alignment of the data to your printer is easy. The process is covered in the Help section of the program or you can call us and we will help you. As far as the other issues, it sounds like the autofill function may be where the confusion starts. We will be glad to help you ensure that the correct information is always what you see. Call us. Dan

Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing forms filler for CMS and UB forms

Kommentare: Easy to use. I love this product for small practices that don't need a full and expensive practice management product. Terrific customer support though rarely needed.

I have used this software since it became available many years ago. Excellent support as well as excellent support. Great for a medical practice that does not need an expensive practice management product.

There is absolutely nothing to write here. I have no complaints

, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Speedy Claims is incredibly quick and easy to use while giving us critically powerful features

We had a hard time filing claims and billing insurance companies until we began integration of Speedy Claims. Now, it's an extremely quick and easy process. It's integrated full into our workflow and gives us many powerful features.

Initially, we were concerned Speedy Claims may not integrate well into our workflow. However, their customer service was fantastic in helping us get set up & once we began a full integration, we realized Speedy Claims is an excellent solution.

Ben
Ben
Acupuncturist, President in USA

Cheap initially, good features but buggy, causing costly errors.

Price, ease of use. I like that its price is less than the competition. It does what I need it to do in order to submit claims.

Buggy. If you change fields in the code section, prices (in multiple units) and totals do not recompute, causing costly errors. Hence, though it's initially inexpensive, there has been a long learning curve to avoid submitting incorrect claims and thus costing time and money to try to fix them.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Speedy Claims

Kommentare: Overall is a great program and helps track billing in an easy to use manner.

It is super easy to make paper claims by sending a PDF copy to the Insurer for processing a claim. It allows me to save codes so that I am not reentering them every single time. All I have to do is change the service date and it all stays the same, which saves me time.

I have not found any issues with this software except for when it sometimes makes duplicates of a submission, which isn't a big deal.

Very easy to install. And easier than most in figuring out how to use. Great phone tech support.

Kommentare: Saved me tons of money using a third party biller.

The phone support by Staff. If he's not there he calls back within an hour. His instructions are clear and he is very patient.

It does not remember the dianosis codes on stored claims. The font needs to be a little bigger. Those are the only 2 cons I have.

Scott P.
Scott P.
Scott P. Kavanagh D.Min., LPC, in USA

I am not very computer savvy and I found this program very easy to navigate and learn.

I did not need to learn all the bells and whistles to get up and running. Once the client form was complete I never had to recreate it from scratch. Just change dates and dollars.

Actually I have no complaints. The program is user friendly. I have taught an assistant to complete my forms and she is not a computer user. And I do not have to share my earnings with a filing business.

Arthur A.
Honorary Member, Instructor, Private Practice in USA

Absolutely terrific. I cannot say enough about this software. I have been with them forever.

Kommentare: Ease of preparation of insurance forms, and keeping my records for those forms. There is an affiliated billing aspect to this software, but I never integrated it with my own system.

Speedy Claims is easy to use. When I need help the clarity of accompanying instructions is refreshing. And, when I need technical support, the patience, dedication, and availability of technicians cannot be beat. Finally the software is reliable with constant improvements. Outstanding!

Painfully, they don't have a version for Mac! I have to rely on "Parallels Software" to use Speedy Claims now that I am a Mac user. I have been doing this for over 10 years now. Eventually I have to find this kind of software for Mac. I don't expect to find anything as good as Speedy Claims.

Sherman
Chiropractor/owner in USA

SpeedysoftUSA

Kommentare: The program is very logical, the help menu answers most questions that come up with initial use. Dan and Matt either answer the tech-help call or promptly return an Email. Good system with an affordable price.

Excellent CMS 1500 form filler. Good ICD 10 code library, drop down list for box #21. The Speedy Suite has a lot to offer.

The integration between the software sections could be better. The scheduler is an island that isn't connected to the other parts. There isn't an interface with outside notes software. Software doesn't have basic notes section.

Abraham
Compliance Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An affordable, essential addition to your billing repertoire!

Speedy Claims is a fantastic supplement software that can quickly and easily generate CMS-1500 claim forms. After moving on from our current primary Health Care software, we realized we no longer had a billing module to create or manage our claims. Luckily we found Speedy Claims before resigning ourselves to manually penciling in the information on paper forms. This software is a miracle and an essential one if your current primary software cannot generate CMS-1500 or UB-04 claim files, or even if you're just unhappy with the quality of its output. Speedy Claims has always generated clean, clear forms for printing or creating digital claim files. What you fill in is exactly what you get back!

There are no cons to this software. I wish that it were part of an overall Home Health software package with features like Patient Scheduling, EHR, Communication Logs, and OASIS data, but that's asking for a bit too much.

Sheri
Office Manager in USA

The Ease of Speedy Claims

Kommentare: I was thrust into the medical claims world after our billing left of office hanging. With zero experience of billing of any kind, I was able to navigate my way through Speedy Claims as well as Speedy Ledger. The ease of the products is very straight forward. The support that is available is extremely helpful and always seems to go the extra mile. Even when they are not available
the call back time is very short.

The streamline design and ease of use.

any issues I do have are normally resolved quickly, so this is a tough question.

Katie
Accounts Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Speedy Soft overall was good. Customer support was always available in real time.

Kommentare: We couldn't have done business without it!

The ability to see exactly what the claim was going to look like while creating it was a bonus. I also like the ease or creating multiple claims quickly. Another bonus with this software is that the claims print correctly on the forms. Other software I have used often had trouble keeping the correct alignment on claim forms.

The SpeedySoft software could run slow at times with multiple people in our office using at the same time. Other than that my experience with Speedy Soft was great.

Shelly
Client Services Manager in USA

Fantastic! Easy to use.

I like that it's easy to fill out the form, and that it saves information so you're not having to re-enter insurance company, provider, place of service. It automatically backs up my claims. It is very easy to update information to resubmit a claim if necessary.

The limited license only allows me to create claims on one computer. It would be nice if I could create claims on other devices.

Aaron
physician/owner/administrator in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

generally positive experience, a few minor issues along the way

Kommentare: saved additional expense in that we did not need to hire another billing person - office thus more efficient.

It saves information we already have entered and is easy to reaccess. Has saved some payroll expense in that was not necessary to hire another billing person

Using the prompts on the computer keyboard is sometimes a little confusing. Not quite as 'user friendly' as it could be.

Cindy
Assistant in USA

Does exactly what we need for our very small practice.

Intuitive and easy to use. Easy to click through and fill out fields. Like that often patient changes can be made on current claim and saved to patient record if desired.

When updated/correcting an address or phone in patient table, it doesn't automatically make same changes on 'insurance' page, therefore have to make the changes twice.

sonja
operations manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software is a lifesaver and so affordable.

Kommentare: This software has freed up a lot of time for me that was being wasted with other billing software. The ease of use is incredible.

The ease of use. The CMS 1500 form is clear and very easy to print. Printing is spot on every time.

There are some glitches with preparing secondary claims but in all fairness, I haven't addressed them with the company.

JOAN
Insurance coordinator in USA

at first its kinda new to me but wants you get use to what your doing its easy to get things one

its easy to access and understand . and easy to learn and when you print and close the claims that you did it stays in the program . So if insurance verify about the claim you have the copy of it

not much because as i said everything is there you will just have to input the diagnosi and treatment of the Dr

rebecca
MANAGER in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very easy to use and customer service is exceptional

Kommentare: I CAN PRINT AND MY CLAIMS IN TH OFFICE AND NOT USE A THIRD PARTY FOR THE BILLING.

ease of use. i can get all the information I need in just a few clicks and I have plenty of space for my notes.

not enough features to help me solve a problem on my own., I have to call customer help and although very helpful it takes my time.

Ronald
USA

I like It

Kommentare: I like it very much. I like it a lot. I like it it even more. It is very easy to use and made billing so easy that I do the billing myself which saves time and decreases office expenses. I have recommended the software to other professionals and have invited some of them to my office to demonstrate the ease of operating the software. By sing it everyday it becomes even simpler to work it

Ease of use and price

Catherine
PT in USA

Easy to learn and use

The software populates fields such as payer address and CPT codes/charges to avoid redundant data entry

Rarely I have issues with re-printing; sometimes it creates a duplicate when I just want to print another copy. I am sure it is something I am doing but I have not figured it out.

nancy
USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

speedy claims review

Kommentare: we are a small business and do not need all the "bells and whistles" of the more detailed programs with charts etc. It was a good fit for ours business both in function and price.

user friendly

is too easy to change history of claims that have been paid and closed. Would like an option to lock files and a given point.

Antwort von SpeedySoft USA

Hi, Some users mark the claim as paid then deactivate it. This causes the claim to be hidden from the list but still in the database and accessible whenever you need it. Call us, we will be glad to show you how to do this.

Susan
Podiatrist in USA

review of Speedy Claims

Kommentare: I am overall pleased with the performance, price, and customer service you offer for this product. I appreciate the ease of use for a non-techy like myself. Good luck!

ease of use, convenience, cost

that it is not stored in the cloud and I must transport a USB back and forth to my office (and not forget it) in order to use this product.

Patricia
Owner/Physician in USA

A simplistic but functional program for paper claims,

Remembers demographics of patients. Remembers insurance addresses. Quite user friendly. Easy to use. Archives claims.

Difficulty setting up and adjusting so that the data prints exactly in the fields. Going from one printer to another can be problematic.