Über Velocify

Velocify ist die führende Plattform für Verkaufsbeschleunigung, die dem Verkaufsprozess Geschwindigkeit und Kontrolle verleiht.

Erfahre mehr über Velocify

We went from binders of information to a software program that not only kept us organized, but PROMPTED US when to contact someone. Trust in their sales schedule, it works.

Dated User Interface, Hard to find sections you need to navigate quickly.

Bewertungen zu Velocify

Velocify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 232 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Velocify bereits verwendet?

Zakory
Zakory
Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great at cadence and keeping your organized.

The cadence is fantastic. Helps keep me organized with leads and integrates with other software. Very clean interface that's easy to understand.

I don't like that it can only have 100 leads at a time front facing. It also populates time zones internationally incorrectly. I.e. Australia leads pop up on Friday when it's Saturday down under.

Michelle
Executive Assistant to Owner/CEO in USA

Velocify helps Loan Officers

Kommentare: The learning curve is pretty steep but once you are trained it’s easy to use.

I like the many different reporting options and ease with assigning leads.

Velocify is very complicated, and you can’t combine leads and call data into reports together. Tech support could be better and customization is not available.

Victor
Agency Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Velocify

Kommentare: I signed with them sept of 2016, I was not told it was year to year, I didn't read every fine print on contract when I signed as I was in a bind at the time I had tried to set up another CRM and then afterwards they could not take leads from lead provider directly and I had to change quick, I did look at the contract but probably buried somewhere in fine print year to year. The CRM worked well for a while I had an email provider integrated that I was having issues with I canceled the email provider but when I went to sign a new email provider volocify told me they are no longer doing integrations to use their email system I tried to work with them on this but I could not get emails to look right, This is besides the fact that over in AEP all of a sudden on my internet leads if client put # for apt number then most of the lead info did not show, I spent 2 weeks in mid AEP trying to work with them to fix this but they never were able to fix this or explain why what previously worked no longer worked. There were several other issues besides this and the customer service went downhill very much since they were bought out. I called and spoke to a manager who told me I was in contract till sept, I told her of the issues I was having and that I was not told about this yearly contract but moreover I am no longer being provided with the services I was originally getting She said no problem just send email to cancel and she would take care of it right away. I did this but was charged again the next month, I emailed her what happened then she emails me my contract I have been trying to get high up to managers, Mostly I get told I will get a callback but never do. but today I snapped and finally got a phone number to another manager and she gave final no regardless they will continue to charge through sept no matter what I would urge anyone looking into this CRM to choose another

none none none anymore they will charge you full year if you cancel, even if they made changes that dont work for you

they will charge you full year if you cancel, even if they made changes that don't work for you. if you have an issue with it its very hard to speak with someone

Joseph
Finanzdienstleistungen

Velocify's LeadManager and Dial-IQ are in a Class of their Own

Velocify demonstrates a deep and unique understanding of the fundamentals of lead conversion and the science which goes into it. The research, studies, surveys, and whitepapers behind their solution are extremely valuable resources that helped us implement and improve our best sales practices for optimal results. Specifically, LeadManager paired with Dial-IQ have helped us dial a new lead within seconds, positioning us to be among the first to contact a prospect, and as a result, we have achieved a 90% contact rate we were never able to achieve in the past. The custom and infinite automated lead distribution programs and methods allow us to create a unique and custom sales cycle for each marketing campaign with a combination of automated calls, emails, and SMS text to optimize conversions. This ensures that no leads fall through the cracks and continues to nurture our database. Velocify's performance-based lead distribution and lead prioritization have helped us leverage our best performers, pairing each lead with the most suited sales rep as well as prioritizing our leads to make the most out of both our leads' and salesforce's time and resources. Call scripts, automated emails, and SMS ensure that all sales reps presentations are consistent with our brand. The infinite reporting abilities make our data 100% transparent, allowing us to measure metrics and analyze data in ways we never knew possible. Results, along with Velocify's lead scoring feature, are instrumental in measuring and fine-tuning our contact and distribution strategies, as well as modifying and adjusting our marketing and buying strategy, saving us very valuable marketing dollars. The list goes on and on.

If I had to write something in this box, I would say that I can see how some users who are new to Velocify (or who are generally new to sales automation) may feel that certain functionality, such as reporting, distribution, or email capabilities may seem limited or difficult. It is absolutely the opposite, and I feel that Velocify should better educate its clients on how to truly uncover its full potential so that they can unleash its true power. Each of our businesses has unique needs, and the uniqueness of Velocify lies in its infinite customization abilities, which makes it fit each of our needs. Velocify comes built with the most basic, fundamental sales practices and reporting for the beginner. However, as your needs change and experience level expands, Velocify becomes the sales executive's and administrator's playground, a place where you can let your imagination run wild while knowing that automating almost everything is possible and easy. The reporting functionality and transparency's ability to inspect, modify, and fine-tune is second to none.

J Stephen
IT Manager in

Client since 2009

Kommentare: A premium, flexible Lead Management/CRM solution with cutting edge features, fantastic support and ultra-premium fees and a restrictive pricing structure.

Features, performance, and support are superb. Rarely experience downtime and the interruptions in service that do occur are resolved quickly. Very flexible system that can be tailored to exacting specifications and needs. Readily accessible support documents and instructional videos assists users in educating/familiarizing themselves with how to use system features.

Price can get prohibitive when adding additional features beyond the basic lead management functions. Per user fees and restrictive contract terms can leave companies with very expensive empty "seats" if the number of active users decreases (especially early in the annual contract cycle). Administrator seats incur all the same fees that basic users do even though few to none of the features being charged for are needed or utilized by Admin.

Rosemary
Admissions Representative in
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Velocify - Your Right Hand Software

Kommentare: I am very happy with the software and recommend it.

Velocify is that the program that works for you, based on your settings. For instance, I am able to make notes and follow up when the client wants to be reached as velocify emails you a reminder to contact them. I am also able to filter search results/settings based on how many times a client was reached or if they are non-responsive. Under each tab (based on your settings) you are able to enter quite a bit of information and required infomation in order for the lead to be saved.

Every so often I do see glitches here and there just like you would with any software, but the support team is very responsive and will guide you through the process of fixing any glitches that may arise. They are also able to do screensharing to fix any issue.

Aaron
Aaron
Sales Training Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This tool checks a lot of boxes

Kommentare: The ability to make a lot of phone calls very quickly.

The best thing about this software is its ability to do click to call. This works in the dialer view or directly from a lead/contact/opportunity page. This type of automation really saves times when you have to make a lot of phone calls and are working inside of Salesforce all day.

I wish that the system had the ability to transcribe recorded phone calls. Recorded phone calls are often stored 2 or 3 times on the Salesforce record, which makes it difficult when you need to go back and listen to something. Transcribing phone calls would be nice so that you could pinpoint certain conversations, and provide coaching opportunities to your team members. If there were also analytics around call times and close rates, that would be helpful as well.

Kevin
Consultant in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product for accelerating Sales teams in Salesforce

Kommentare: I would recommend this over soooo many other platforms that claim to do the same thing. Velocify has transformed how we work as a sales team, and its amazing.

I love the ease of setup for this product. They make the back end interface easy to figure out and the customer support for questions is on all the points. I have utilized Velocify for a few years now and absolutely love it. Turned our sales teams 8 mins between lead to call down to 2 mins (avg). Can't argue with results.

There can be intermittent down times, they are still fixing a few things but while they are rare, it is a pain in the face. The program also runs primarily on Java, which means that a lot of cookie clean up has to happen in your browser. Which can sort of be a little rough, but its a minor issue.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to pull leads

Velocity is very easy to use and is a great software for pulling leads. Customer service is also really helpful and they are willing to fly out to your office for additional training with an additional cost. There are few bugs too with the software.

Rana
Rana
Sales Manager in USA

Velocify

I like that it integrates sms capability along with ease of finding leads easily

There has been issues with velocify freezing up and when you think its down it places 10 comments instead.

Zach
CEO / Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Watch out

Kommentare: It was very pleaseant while I was helping them taylor the program to break into the insurance industry, but after I gave them a ton of my time and helped them get thier foot into Allstate Insurance, they disguared me like a piece of trash. They got a little too big to care about the little guys so buyer beware.

It helped me orgainze my leads. I actully spent many nights helping them taylor this program for Insurance Agents.

Not only did I spend a ton of my time helping them taylor this program for Insurance Agents, I also helped them get into Allstate Insurance. The least part I like is how they used me and then once they where done they disgaured me like a piece of trash. Shame on them.

Maud
Digital Marketing & Communications Manager in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It simplifies your sales process.

It is very simple to use and set up. Intuitive and customizable enhanced Ul. The whole marketing process is easy and fast.

It is the most expensive of the products I have used.

Ashley
Unternehmensberatung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product and AMAZING customer and tech support!

It's foolproof! Once the system is set up to fit your individual company's needs, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Every client we have is in this system. We send out all necessary forms directly through Velocify thanks to the auto emails/drip campaign and their merge feature. You enter in all information one time and can send out documents, emails, and nurture campaigns automatically based on your company's individual needs. Even better than the software itself are the employees of Velocify. I have never encountered a group of individuals as kind or as knowledgeable as them. There are no "dumb questions" they take their time to explain and teach you everything you could ever need and more.

If I had to pick on thing, I would say the dialer. It doesn't allow mutli-line/multi-call dialing for aged data. The program is perfect for new fresh leads or (as we do) if you post (transfer) data from a dialer system. All of our good leads live in Velocify, and the aged data is in our dialer.

Nathan
Sr Mortgage Banker in
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Velocify has been a good tool in my prospecting plan

Ease of import, reminders, Keeping the status of transactions organized, accessing client data quickly

Velocify has a habit of timing out and this causes you to lose the information that has been put into the system This is especially prevalent using the interface with Five9 software

Woody
Loan Officer in
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Used for several years, excellent product.

Kommentare: Great product, I would recommend it.

I have used Velocify at the last few jobs that I have had as a loan office. It easy to use, very powerful and customizable.

For my business, I have not run into anything that is bad about the software since it can be customized.

Rob
Moortgage Loan Officer in

satisfaction

User friendly..Easy to navigate. Easy to keep continuing notes on a given lead by making clear and concise notes

locating leads by group is hard sometimes, don't get full lis. Cant dial directly through software we have

Jeff
VP of Customer Service in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Velocify is Okay but not as Good as Salesforce

Kommentare: We transitioned fully over to Salesforce about a month ago.

.Velocify is okay to use. There are some functionality limitations if you want to use it as a CRM.

The system is not bad to use, but does not have the functionality of Salesforce. We have found more that can be done in Salesforce.

Sasha
Mortgage Loan Officer in
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use! Love the reminders!

Kommentare: Great lead management product! This product has enabled me to keep up with my clients, and no one gets lost in the cracks. I have used other lead management systems in the past. I and other Loan Officers consistently had clients that fell through the cracks and never got followed up with. Velocify has been a huge game changer for me!

I love how easy Velocify is to use! I am able to keep up with my leads much better than with other products I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend Velocify!

Megan
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Gets the job done with ease, most of the time.

The format and layout of Velocify makes it easy to navigate between the screens and locate the leads needed to dial. Being able to call the leads within the specific account allows for information to be documented quickly and accurately. I had little training at the start of my position with using Velocify but was able to quickly pick it up. The reports that can be generated through its use can assist the user with productivity and overall task completion.

At peak times, the system will log me out, and I will have to log back in and re-access the lead I was working. This does slow down the pace of completing work. The system will also state that dials are being made when they are not. There are times that this happens frequently in a day. In addition, when reviewing a list of leads, once the lead is accessed and you wish to return back to the list of leads, you have to start from the beginning; it does not pick up where you left off, which can be time consuming when you have several pages.

Jessica
Corporate Office Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It may not be in the top 10, but it's worth a look

Kommentare: It saved us. It grew our enrollments. It kept us organized. It helped guide us to how often to contact leads. It helped us track our moves.

I used this software at my previous employer. We went from binders of information to a software program that not only kept us organized, but PROMPTED US when to contact someone. Trust in their sales schedule, it works!

I liked it better when it was called Leads360. To me, the name alone told you what the program was. Marking within it's own name!

Victor
Admissions Advisor in
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Overall Experience

Kommentare: Would Highly recommended

How easy it is to use not difficult at all and how everything you need can be found in one place

I still have not found something I dislike it has been exactly what I expected to do just get me what I need without any issues

Taylor
Loan Officer in
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Functionality

Its user friendly. It moves very quickly and very seldom gives me any sort of errors or runs slowly.

There are not enough disposition reasons. The disposition reasons need to be more in depth. Sometimes I cannot find a good enough reason.

spencer
loan officer in

Great product

How simple it is to use once you get the hang of it, I love how you can filter everything you want to use.

customer service is a little slow, but once you get them to help you it was easy and the customer service is great.

Ryan
Versicherung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

There is no better solution for aquiring customers

Velocify is a highly specialized CRM for managing sales leads, and in my humble opinion, there is no better system. It's incredibly powerful yet simple and intuitive, which is a tough combination to find. The system is laser focused on one thing: acquiring customers. In any competitive sales environment, there are a few things that are incredibly important to acquiring customers and beating your competition: speed, persistence, automation, and metrics. Velocify provides all of those things to its users, and that provides all the tools a user needs to stack the odds in their favor, provide vital competitive advantages, and win more customers.

These are really nice-to-haves, but I would like to see the system do more with data using gamification mechanics. The current dashboards are highly effective at motivating users and keeping them focused on the right activities, but gamification could take that to another level.

Kyle
Business Development Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for Calling

Great for automated dialing for outbound calls. Very simple program to use and easy to read. Would give me the client name and where they were calling from

I would have issues with the program freezing up or shutting down a lot. Not sure if it was my internet connection however.