Über ResNexus

Online-Buchungs- und Gästemanagementsystem, das Funktionen zur Nachverfolgung von Reservierungsquellen, zu Gruppenreservierungen sowie einen Kalender mit Erinnerungen bietet.

Erfahre mehr über ResNexus

I tried other systems for less money but saw my numbers increase significantly with my return to Resnexus.

They advertise 24/7 customer service, UNTRUE. If you try to reach them on the weekend - forget it.

Bewertungen zu ResNexus

ResNexus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 378 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ResNexus bereits verwendet?

Billie
Billie
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ResNexus the best all around for campgrounds

Kommentare: Our experience has been wonderful. If there are any issues, which is rare, they always take care of you. We had a website designed by them and they did a fabulous job. It is very easy to go in and add or change things ourselves. The online bookings are huge for us as well as the connections to AirBnB they offer. The reports they have allow us to gather information to assist our business and growth.

ResNexus provides all you need for the operations of your campground. Online bookings, point of sale system, websites, and the reports are amazing for management. They are constantly updating and adding new features. Their support team is the best and are always helpful and prompt.

Some features need to be added to adhere to new standards with COVID-19, but they are actively working on it and always take feedback and suggestions for improvement.

Antwort von ResNexus

Billie, Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you like your website!

Julia

Trust & Feature Rich

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's been spectacular. They do it all very well; functionality, features, & support and when there's room for improvement, they manage that well too.

I have full faith that whatever feature is technically possible to make the product more robust and capable, the ResNexus team will do it before anyone else. They seem to set the standard for the others to catchup to.

Only that the very valuable "Academy" is in winter in Utah. But I understand why.

vor 2 Monaten

Julia, Thank you for such a through and thoughtful review! We love serving you and your business! We strive to be the innovation leader paired with industry leading customer service. Due to popular demand we also have a ResNexus Academy in March to offer another time for our clients schedule.

Rhitt
owner in

Good with some bad

Kommentare: Overall its a great system- Its all you need to run all/most aspects of your business. I.E. your reservation page and your website are linked, links to a solid credit card merchant, reservation software is fairly intuitive. However, you will drive yourself to the point of insanity trying to make changes, and other things that aren't straight forward. I.E. a one night reservation.- That being said, customer service is always there to help. I feel that the price, is not too expensive for only having to pay one company that can do so many things for your business. My only suggestion to them is to update the reservation system, making it more user friendly or idiot proof. I've only been using it for a few months. Maybe I'll get it down by the end of the year! !!!.

I like the look of the "grid" , making a reservation is fairly simple, ability to prepare taxes, and the link to the credit card system. Finally, the reservation page that links to your website that they create for you is the best part for me. Customer service is awesome, you always talk to live person. Very responsive. They will help the best they can in a timely manner.

If you have to change to a reservation, such as, add another night, or try to do a weekly rate, move to a different room, charge a monthly rate. Its nearly impossible. If you're trying to do an ongoing monthly rental- its difficult. You might as well shoot yourself now. It takes like 5 steps and doesn't work. The support team will eventually fix it, but you look like an idiot when you're trying to do this in front of a customer or on the phone. I'm not a computer programmer, but you would think you could click 7 days on the grid, hit "reservation" and it would populate a "weekly" rate. Not by hitting "accommodations", "remove" -(removing their original one, so if you f-up, hit "back", you try and find their original reservation, woops! its gone. You have to "remove" their original one in order to "add or change anything". So once your "remove" then you have to hit "rentals" then "weekly", then "search"- (for some crazy reason you have to "search" even though you know its available by looking at the "grid"- then when you hit "search" most the time it won't find the accommodation you're trying to book for them. So basically its a cluster. Giving discounts can also be a mess- there are different options but can be confusing.

vor 11 Monaten

Rhitt, Thank you for your feedback and review! We have addressed and improved the monthly rental process. Thanks for being a valued ResNexus client!

Kendra
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software and support I have ever used

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Been a few years since I signed up with them and can highly recommend this company for a business like mine, vacation and short term rentals.

The Red Carpet Specialist [sensitive content hidden] I have had since the beginning has always been there for me when I needed help/questions - an amazing contact!! The tech support has either answered or called back within minutes to fix any problems. Only 1 time was this critical and they had me back up and running with in a very short time.

Absolutely nothing, service has been beyond my expectations.

vor 7 Tagen

Kendra, Thank for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We love serving you and your business!

Gareth
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ResNexus - like hiring a whole software and hotel management team

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Hotel reservations have expenses - credit card fees, third-party commissions, occupancy taxes, and, of course, monthly reservation software costs. The valuable expertise that ResNexus provides us has enable us to have ten times the revenue we would have without them - way more than enough to cover the expenses. That is to say, in the end we do not consider ResNexus an expense, it helps us earn way more money than it costs. We consider them our partners and could not be happier with their services.

ResNexus is one of the most professional companies I have delt with in any field. Running a hotel reservation system is very complicated. The system must integrate hundreds of different third-party booking sites, credit card processing companies, tax collection, and the front desk. ResNexus has this figured out and I can't imagine running the hotel without them. Our dedicated representative is very responsive, helpful, and encouraging.

We literally have no complaints about ResNexus. We get contacted frequently by other companies and we tell them all the same: we are very happy with ResNexus.

vor 2 Monaten

Garth, Thank you so much for this amazing and thoughtful review! We appreciate your business and loyalty! We love serving you and your business!

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Left hanging. Lost many days due to tech errrors

Kommentare: They were unable to get credit card processor to work so I was unable to open our business via our website. When error was found, customer support ghosted us by going to a Bed and Breakfast conference and not replying to multiple requests for help.

Nice looking grid that shows room status.

Inability to provide what they claim to be able to provide.

vor 11 Monaten

Michael, Thanks for the feedback. We apologize if our customer support did not help you while at a conference. To ensure the highest level of customer support we have now implemented many customer service escalation procedures in 2021 that ensure a timely response from a manager.

Debbie
CEO in USA

Love Resnexus

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Still love them. I have no plans on switching to another company ever again. Resnexus is an ever-growing company that is staying well ahead the game of other competitors.

It's very user friendly, easy to use, color coated. They are always coming out with new things they release, and they always keep you in the loop on new things they will be releasing. My website they designed looks amazing.

I find it takes a while for my red carpet professional to get back to me. I got moved around on red carpet professionals frequently and without notice.

letzten Monat

Debbie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great and thoughtful review! We appreciate you and your business! ResNexus assigns two representatives to each account for faster response times and we apologize if you did not receive notice on those assignments. If your support representative is not as responsive as you would like please go to the customer feedback section found on the setting page under support and we will make sure to address the issue.

Grayson
General Manager in USA

Best System for Hospitality

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have had so much success with ResNexus. The program is so easy to set up, use and help is a phone call away. We also have paired Remote Locks and Texting, which means we can text guests when room is ready, provide room/door code, and make their check-in painless.

ResNexus is very easy to set up and use. We have been using ResNexus for 3 years and it has been a breeze. Training is easy with the Youtube videos, and they are just a phone call away when we have questions. The monthly updates are always welcomed and appreciated.

The only concern I have is the Room/Suite status. We just need 3-4 basic: Ready, On Clean, Dirty, Out of Order. Not even sure what "On-Queue or Skipper" even mean.

letzten Monat

Grayson, Thanks so much for leaving us your wonderful review and feedback! We love serving you and your business!

Gloria
Owner Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best in the business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The staff at Resnexus will go overboard to make sure the system works for what your individual situation, you can't ask more than that.

I like the flexibility of ResNexus above all else. I use the software to book lodging, fishing, and boat rentals and it works great for everything.

I can't say that there is anything I didn't like.

vor 2 Monaten

Gloria, Thank you so much for the great review! We love serving you and your business and helping you meet your goals!

Penny
Owner of the Goose Pond Inn B and B in USA

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We purchase our in with ResNexus in place. we could have switched to another site and chose to stay for the great customer service and ease of use.

I love the ease of use in booking a reservation for a guest! I also love the text alerts, as we have, on occasion, had guests book shortly before a stay (literally from our driveway!). The alert allowed us to be sure we were home when they arrived.

We've not yet come across any dislikes.

letzten Monat

Penny, We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We love serving you and your business!

Kandi
Co-Owner in USA

Complete and User Friendly Software

Kommentare: Resnesus is more than a complete and balanced software package. Emails, Advertsing and customer service have really been such a blessing! The staff is easy to work with and so professional and helpful. They are great to help you when you can't figure something out and know how to fix it quickly. Proficient and helpful staff.

This software allows one to untilize it to its fullest functionality! Meaning, it is user friendly and there is nothing that we can think of that it doesn't do within the realm of a motel software for our 30 unit motel.

No issues. Continual improvements are made that make a difference in the overal operation and use of the software.

Katherine
Event coordinator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast

Kommentare: Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting. 2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products. 2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

Polly
innkeeper in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Awesome product for small inn

Kommentare: Love my experience with ResNexus. I like how developers are always working to tweak the product and fine tune it. I have referred you to all that I know and convinced most of the b&b's in Galveston, TX to go with you when Eviivo purchased a product we all used then.

The flexibility ResNexus offers is amazing. You can set up a variety of reports or create your own. I like the way the booking engine looks and the ability to customize it. Also, throughout Covid-19, ResNexus offered webinars that helped put us at ease and provided ideas to reopen and keep going. They were pretty much my life-line during that time giving me hope and great ideas to keep my customers engaged and keep me busy.

I would like more flexibility with the calendar and wish that could be what I see when I login. More options with third party integration would be appreciated, as well, i.e. accounting integration with Quicken and credit card processing with Square. I wish your webinars would go back to being informative rather than pushing a third-party's product. And, I miss [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Antwort von ResNexus

Polly, Thanks for leaving us a review. We value the feedback of our customers and use it to grow.

Lauren
Managing Owner in USA

Great Option for Campgrounds and Continuing to Improve

Ease of use and stream-lined processes. It is easy to create a new reservation and has much fewer clicks in the process than other systems. It's also easy to understand the information presented and does not require a lot of clicks and digging to find information like payment history, guest's previous stays, communication, etc.

Waiting list needs improvement and automation so that we don't need to remember to check it. Website Builder & management needs improvement so that employees can learn to use it with ease. Option for guests to create an online account to manage their own reservation would be a plus. It is currently very tedious and difficult to create/adjust rates. Reminders feature could be improved by clearing reminders from everyone's profile once it is marked complete. I would like to be able to add sites to a group of blocks from the grid. Integration with discount memberships like Good Sam's to allow input of membership ID when making an online reservation to verify their membership status. Better promotion/discount code features.

vor 10 Monaten

Lauren, We really appreciate you taking the time to provide such a great review and feedback! ResNexus recently made it quick and easy to adjust your rates on the grid or calendar by selecting one or more date columns and selecting "update rates". You can change the rate globally or buy individual unit. On a single unit by one or multiple days. If you have further questions please contact us at support@resnexus.com.

Karen
Owner, Innkeeper in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, but among the most flexible of booking engines for our type of bed and breakfast.

Kommentare: It has been a bit difficult to connect with a rep there who is consistently assigned to our business. Also, Resnexus is more expensive than many of the other booking sites, especially because we have only 5 guest rooms and their price structure is too high for a small inn like ours. They are pretty much inflexible about giving a business like ours a discount for a major loss of business during the Covid pandemic. Also, when we felt they made an error and allowed a customer to book a shorter stay when we had a 3 night minimum they refused to acknowledge any responsibility or to give us any discount for the revenue we lost.

We have stayed with Resnexus now for the full 11+ years we have been in business because theirs was the only software that offerred all the features and flexibility we needed -- like being able to customize rates for different rooms for special event periods, number of guests, special discounts, pets etc. We could show the customer exactly what they needed to know, or we could adapt each booking to be exactly what we wanted.

You pretty much have to customize one room at a time each time you want to make a change. It is not easy to make a change in one room and have it apply to some or all of the others simultaneously. A little bit time consuming to do the set-up for multiple and future periods of time, that might all be the same if there was an "apply to all rooms" button.

Antwort von ResNexus

Karen, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate the time our customers take to leave feedback that will help us improve in the future.

Sarah

Very Good System

The ease in moving reservations, keeping track of the status of rooms, tax reports and income. The customer support is great and particularly enjoy working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] since he understands and is not judgmental about this older person who is totally adverse to computer stuff.. He has been a lifesaver. I manage my property all by myself so I appreciate all the help I can get.

There really is not anything specific that I don't like. If I was more into computers I would understand and make much better use of all that Resnexus has to offer. I basically have only scratched the surface. Luckily, I only have a very small inn so not too detrimental. Computers are like math to me....I freeze up at the mere mention. If I would spend the time to study the tutorials I would be much better off and the support team would also be happier!!!!

vor 11 Monaten

Sarah, Thanks for the wonderful review and for being such a great client!

Julia

Stellar Customer Service!

Kommentare: It's been super positive working with ResNexus. I was also able to attend the annual Academy training week this last January, and it was extremely helpful and beneficial. ResNexus cares that we are successful.

I love the fact that I can reach someone at any time. It is critical in our business that we provide swift customer service to our guests, so when I have questions that need answering asap, they're there. There are so many other fantastic features that ResNexus offers: diligent and transparent trouble-shooting issues with monthly updates on improvements/fixes, they listen to our concerns and requests, door locks w/automatic codes, text messaging, direct connect (HUGE in my opinion), training in person and via Webinars, etc.

There are a lot of features, so sometimes I have to search for something. That's the only negative, but it's also a positive because they offer so much.

vor 10 Monaten

Julia, Wow! Thanks so much for the wonderful review and for mentioning our customer service. We strive to provide the best service in the industry paired with the best in class PMS software. We love serving you and your business! We look for to seeing you at ResNexus Academy in January!

Katey
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Great tool with the best reports

Kommentare: Reports are great and actually useful.

Outstanding and prompt customer service. The reservation system is so easy to use both for phone reservations & guests online. Several guests comment on ease of use and professional appearance.

Under units/rooms in settings I wish there was a Suites (currently room, cabin, campground)

vor 10 Monaten

Katey, Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate you and your business! ResNexus does allow custom titles which can be found in the online booking engine settings. If you would like assistance to change the text to "Suites" please contact us at support@resnexus.com or call your customer service representative.

Paula
owner in USA

Best Yet

Kommentare: I really like Resnexus and wont be looking elsewhere for a very long time.

We have been using Reservation Nexus (Resnexus) for many years. They have been keeping up with the times and making changes to fit the market on a consistent basis. The web designer is easy to use and brings our website to the forefront of the competition. The have the best team for support. They work right with you to solve and issues and fix things asap.

The only thing I have been complaining all along about is the fact that new reservations do not 'pop up' for us to know there is a new reservation. This would be super helpful especially for last minute bookings. It is not feasible to keep checking emails or going into Resnexus Search to look to see if there is a last minute booking. Having a 'pop-up' letting you know this was a feature I had on another platform that I loved about it.

vor 10 Monaten

Paula, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review and feedback. We love serving you and your business!

Sarah

Customer support?

Reszexus has live time booking so I never had to worry about double booking one of our rooms.

Whenever I have contacted Resnexus with a problem , first they always blame the platform. I then phone the platform and it always turns out it was not there fault. Then I phoned resnexus back and eventually they are forced to admit they are making the mistake. At this point they say they they will look into it and get back to me. They don't! Resnexus is not able to make out correct guest invoices. I have my charges fixed, the same for each platform. Yet Resnexus has never gotten it correct. Their charges are all over the place. I have been contacting them for over a year, the last time 3 weeks ago, they said they would resolve this problem and promised to call me back. I am still waiting - heard nothing! They advertise 24/7 customer service, UNTRUE! If you try to reach them on the weekend - forget it. You will be lucky if you receive an email on Monday or Tuesday. By then it is usually too late. I have lost a lot of money on overcharge of income taxes due to Resnexus.

vor 11 Monaten

Sarah, We appreciate your feedback. Although not perfect, ResNexus strives to provide the best customer service in the industry. We apologize that we did not live up to your expectations.

Tammi
business manager in Kanada

4 years in and enjoying it

Kommentare: staff are helpful and patient, the company listens to feedback and requests for changes. Their website building and updating service has greatly improved how guests see us. Sometimes it takes a while to get an answer or a call back, but recently we have seen an improvement.

ResNexus is user friendly and easy to teach staff. It fills most of our needs and as we grow, we are able to take advantage of different applications to keep progressive.

Some of the reporting does not work with our system for accounting, but we have worked around it. We would like to add our dock slips to the reservation system but we feel the increase in the monthly cost is too expensive.

vor 10 Monaten

Tammi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your business!

MICHAEL
OWNER in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Option for reservation software solutions

Kommentare: We started the process of analyzing the different reservation software in April 16'. Almost too many to review. Beforehand we prioritized our needs and narrowed the field based on those factors.
There were 4 in the final selection that performed about the same things with similar costs. We chose Resnexus because of the outstanding customer service. From the beginning and starting with the owner Fred, we trained then trained some more on many of the facets of this system; and we are still learning after 5 months. But the tools offered make our lives better with more time to focus on guests and running the bed and breakfast.
If I had one concern it would be about the costs. In our previous system that only offered a guest to reserve through our web site it cost $200 per year. Credit card process was separate and was one of the cheapest providers. Now the fee is over $1700 per year with Resnexus plus other fees from separate companies for icloud, allocator and higher credit card fees. But at this point, we feel the fees are tolerable.

Resnexus has almost everything needed for my reservation requirements. It is very thorough in all aspects of the process from guests management to payments to confirmations.

It still has some glitches. For example, my weekend, Friday and Saturday has a higher rate and also a 2 night minimum. Currently, the system allows them to reserve for a Saturday plus Friday or Sunday. Sunday through Thursday is a cheaper weekday rate. Also since we are remotely located, if a guest books for Saturday, probably 70% of them will select Sunday. Friday then will not be occupied. If Resnexus could fix this issue, the monthly fees would be covered in Friday night bookings

Trish
Owner-Operator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

ResNexus user since 2005

Kommentare: I was late to the Online Reservation System craze. When I finally got onboard it was eye opening what I had been missing in ease of use and increased Revenue. The system has improved over the years and features have been added. I admit I do not use all the features there ARE. If you are a tech person you will love it. The rest of us are perhaps not as enthusiastic. I'll confess I come grudgingly to 'tech' as a big part of a hand's on business, even though I am aided by it.

It's very helpful for overseas customers to be able to book and get a confirmation. It's increased that segment of my business 100%. Also, I am able to take Reservations 24/7. Another big factor. There are very few overbooking incidents. And generally, the system operates without hiccups

The costs are becoming a problem. With all the other places a business must advertise and be 'found on the web', the bottom line 'costs' are creeping up there. I can't raise my rates (as a percentage), as much as my subscription has gone up. For a seasonal business this such as mine, it gets harder, every year. Seems like I make a little more, then my costs eat it up. A conundrum for smaller properties. AND those of us in 'out of the way' places. I have both those issues.

Ron
Co_owner in USA

Excellent Fit for Hospitality/Inn Keepers

Kommentare: As I mentioned earlier any innkeeper will do well to implement this software. We have a quality relationship with ResNexus with no plans to change. We made the change to ResNexus December of 2017. I depend on ResNexus the same as I do our banking source.

I discovered ResNexus from another innkeeper's website. After I reached out to their organization the presentation was well organized leading to my making the only change we have made in the nine years of our establishment. Customer service is reliable. The company operates with integrity and takes responsibility when needed. Any innkeeper would make a solid choice to use this software.

My comment is not a negative concerning RexNexus. When you implement the software review all your settings very carefully.My reasoning if your company works with online booking agents, it is important that your settings are correct to prevent mishaps. Just a FYI always keep a weather eye on your OTS especially if you use direct connect.

Antwort von ResNexus

Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We appreciate your business!

Lorri
Manager in USA

ResNexus Makes Our Reservation Management Easy

Kommentare: I was not involved in the selection or setup of our ResNexus. However, I love working with the product. It has been easy to learn and use. Having a cloud-based product allows me, as Manager, to oversee daily operations and assist my staff in real time online.

I had to train myself. ResNexus was very easy to learn. There are many options to customize the system to meet your business needs.

I would like to have more options with the payment section in Group Reservations; the ability to add a payment that is not tied to a particular guest, to be held "on account", then applied at a later date.I would like to have more options in report generation; the ability to apply as many filters as we need to create a super customized report in various areas.

vor 10 Monaten

Lorri, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such great review and feedback! We love serving you and your business!