4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,7 /5

Über ResNexus

Online-Buchungs- und Gästemanagementsystem, das Funktionen zur Nachverfolgung von Reservierungsquellen, zu Gruppenreservierungen sowie einen Kalender mit Erinnerungen bietet.

Erfahre mehr über ResNexus

Adam W.
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2019

"ResNexus Makes Short Term Rentals Easy!!"

Kommentare: ResNexus is cost effective based upon the number of properties you manage. I like how I am able to customize the functionality to fit the nuances of my properties. I run short term rentals and am able to manage my listings on a variety of 3rd party platforms like AirBnb, Homeaway, Expedia, Booking.com and TripAdvisor using ResNexus. I am very happy with what has worked well!

Vorteile: ResNexus is robust! There is a lot of functionality that allows for a workflow customization to meet a variety of needs, including guest communication, promotions, cleaning staff as well as multiple property types.
I switched from another program that had tremendous functionality & allowed for customization but was created by a programer so it lacked the nuance of someone daily managing a short term rental operation. ResNexus offers the customization and is easy to deploy.

Nachteile: I haven't found much to gripe about except that to really leverage the capabilities you need to learn their vocabulary which can be different than other programs.

Adam,

Thank so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business!

• Bewertet am 29.11.2019
Andrea B.
Owner/Operator
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2019

"Tech Support & Web Design"

Kommentare: Excellent! The guys have been great! The rep is from the Pacific Northwest and was able to really design a great 'feel' & lend suggestions & provide SEO to bolster up my site. However, honestly, it took several months to get my website started. I signed up last November & did not get the landing page until March. This was not the reps' fault. I understand that ResNexus was understaffed due to the high volume of other Webervations users when signed on with ResNexus. I thought I was getting a complete website, but we ended up compromising on a landing page that I mostly had to build up on my time, with the rep's guidance. And, since my slow time is in winter, I did not (& have not) really get to build the site up due to lack of time on my end. I will have to get with them this fall to revisit and improve my site.

Vorteile: The RezNexus Team support. It's not about the software to me, really, as I had not a clue about how to use it. The reps were/are extremely helpful & reliable to get my questions answered in a timely manner. The booking engine is really intricate & fairly easy to navigate. The rep is very personable & knowledgeable and provided expert help & made tutorials for me when he was not able to help over the phone with the web pages. The rep provided the guidance with the booking engine set up & back office. Together, they made a steep learning curve for me much less intimidating.

Nachteile: The software works for both myself and my guests fairly easily as far as navigation. I have experienced several web development glitches which are frustrating for both myself and for the rep. For example, he completely went the 'extra mile' to find out why we were losing my images during file transfers. The rep devised a way to have me load them to my desktop & then directly onto the webpage itself. In short, the file storage within the software had (maybe still has?) deleted my work from the image files.

Linda P.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2020

"Customer Service representative"

Kommentare: It's fairly intuitive but hard to find certain things because their placement keeps changing. Where the heck did you put our policies?

Vorteile: Fairly intuitive.
Just wanted to let you know that the service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Service is the best I have received from Resnexus. She helped me move a reservation cancellation to a gift certificate and it took a lot of her time and effort. I also had to put her on hold a couple of times and she waited patiently for me. A gold star for her. She is the first person in Resnexus to give me the service I not only needed but expected and then some.

Nachteile: Too many changes every month.
For five years I have been trying to find out what reports other users use for inputting into Quickbooks, all I get is "I don't know". If I run different reports for the same time period, I get different amounts.

• Bewertet am 17.9.2020
Rhitt F.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2017

"Good with some bad"

Kommentare: Overall its a great system- Its all you need to run all/most aspects of your business. I.E. your reservation page and your website are linked, links to a solid credit card merchant, reservation software is fairly intuitive. However, you will drive yourself to the point of insanity trying to make changes, and other things that aren't straight forward. I.E. a one night reservation.- That being said, customer service is always there to help. I feel that the price, is not too expensive for only having to pay one company that can do so many things for your business. My only suggestion to them is to update the reservation system, making it more user friendly or idiot proof. I've only been using it for a few months. Maybe I'll get it down by the end of the year! !!!.

Vorteile: I like the look of the "grid" , making a reservation is fairly simple, ability to prepare taxes, and the link to the credit card system. Finally, the reservation page that links to your website that they create for you is the best part for me. Customer service is awesome, you always talk to live person. Very responsive. They will help the best they can in a timely manner.

Nachteile: If you have to change to a reservation, such as, add another night, or try to do a weekly rate, move to a different room, charge a monthly rate.
Its nearly impossible. If you're trying to do an ongoing monthly rental- its difficult. You might as well shoot yourself now. It takes like 5 steps and doesn't work.
The support team will eventually fix it, but you look like an idiot when you're trying to do this in front of a customer or on the phone.
I'm not a computer programmer, but you would think you could click 7 days on the grid, hit "reservation" and it would populate a "weekly" rate. Not by hitting
"accommodations", "remove" -(removing their original one, so if you f-up, hit "back", you try and find their original reservation, woops! its gone. You have to "remove" their original one in order to "add or change anything". So once your "remove" then you have to hit "rentals" then "weekly", then "search"- (for some crazy reason you have to "search" even though you know its available by looking at the "grid"- then when you hit "search" most the time it won't find the accommodation you're trying to book for them. So basically its a cluster. Giving discounts can also be a mess- there are different options but can be confusing.

von Nathan an 29.11.2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for the feedback. We're apologize that you experienced issues with trying to change a reservation after it was made. Thank you for your kind comments about our customer support. We have made many improvement since your initial comment.

For the situation in which your business was looking to change the dates or room we recommend using the drag and drop feature on the reservation grid. To change the reservation simple click and drag the reservation to a new location on the grid.

With weekly and monthly rates, ResNexus does offer a way to select which rate you would like to use for a reservation on the grid when you are making the reservation. Your business has the flexibility to decide which rate plan you would like to pay when you are creating the reservation.

When your guests book online, the ResNexus online booking engine automatically changes the rate plan for your units based on how many days they select.

When adding a night to a reservation you can click on the reservation and then click the Rooms/Nights tab and click add. Then select which date, number of nights and which room you would like to add to the reservation.

If we are you are still finding that you are having a bad experience using these features in the system please contact us at 385-218-2637 and we would be happy to provide you with assistance and listen to your feedback to help improve our system.

Thank you for using ResNexus and helping us improve.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2017
Glenn K.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2020

"Covers All The Bases"

Kommentare: It is easy to use for the basics and the more you use it the more useful modules you find. You can get as detailed as you want. Lots of automation of daily tasks. I did look at over a dozen companies before choosing ResNexus and I made the right choice.

Vorteile: I've been using ResNexus for 1.5 years and absolutely love the program. Easy to take reservations, give quotes, waitlist and communicate with guests. I moved my website to ResNexus and it is working perfectly (and looks good). There is so much to use in the Pro program: front desk, group reservations, housekeeping module, online reservations, booking engine, marketing, texting and so much more. The support is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Support Professional and he always is there to help me when I need it.

Nachteile: Originally the Group Reservation module needed improvement. Resnexus did a complete overhaul of it and got it right.

von ResNexus an 5.8.2020

Glenn,
We appreciate your business and thank you so much for the amazing review!

• Bewertet am 3.8.2020
Kandi S.
Co-Owner
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2019

"Complete and User Friendly Software"

Kommentare: Resnesus is more than a complete and balanced software package. Emails, Advertsing and customer service have really been such a blessing! The staff is easy to work with and so professional and helpful. They are great to help you when you can't figure something out and know how to fix it quickly. Proficient and helpful staff.

Vorteile: This software allows one to untilize it to its fullest functionality! Meaning, it is user friendly and there is nothing that we can think of that it doesn't do within the realm of a motel software for our 30 unit motel.

Nachteile: No issues. Continual improvements are made that make a difference in the overal operation and use of the software.

• Bewertet am 21.7.2019
Carolyn L.
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2020

"Completely Satisfied with ResNexus"

Kommentare: Responsive, helpful and very professional. My business runs 100% more efficiently with ResNexus

Vorteile: User friendly, reliable, flexible and the technical support is amazingly good!

Nachteile: I least liked nothing about this software.

von ResNexus an 28.4.2020

Carolyn,

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your business!

• Bewertet am 23.4.2020
Carl R.
Owner/manager
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Great Company to work with"

Kommentare: There have been very few issues, and once I knew where to address the issue, they were easily resolved

Vorteile: It is easy to use, has many useful reports. Sandi Was extremely helpful in the web design and the rest of the support team has been knowledgeable and helpful!

Nachteile: Customer service on weekends and holidays is a little thin. Thankfully, we have had very few issues on weekends, however it would be comforting to know support is more available at these times

von ResNexus an 25.2.2020

Carl,
Thanks so much for being a great client! We appreciate your review!

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Albena D.
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Great customer service"

Vorteile: Direct connectivity to all main OTA's
Easy to use day-to-day functions such as calendar, grid...
Integrated and easy to use payment solution
Sophisticated marketing tools ... and all included in the basic version
Excellent customer service and support during and after integration
Excellent website designers. Website design, SEO and support included in the package

Nachteile: I wish the rates and minimum stays could be adjusted directly from the calendar.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Anita M.
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2020

"Glad we switched"

Kommentare: When I first signed on with them there were a few personnel changes that were worrisome but turned out to be no big deal. They call back when you leave them a message and seem to genuinely want to fix or change problems that I have brought up.

Vorteile: This software captures all the information we need for our small motel and it is very easy to use. We opted to have them build and host our website and it is so easy to make changes.

Nachteile: There are a few things that could use tweaking but for the most part everything works smoothly. Some of the reports could be simpler actually.

von ResNexus an 13.4.2020

Anita,

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving your business for a long time!

• Bewertet am 9.4.2020
Katherine V.
Event coordinator
  • Bewertet am 10.8.2019

"Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast"

Kommentare: Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

Vorteile: 1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting.
2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

Nachteile: 1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products.
2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

• Bewertet am 10.8.2019
Karen R.
Owner/innkeeper
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2017

"Good functional product. Expensive product and we don't like their company management and policies."

Kommentare: Experience: We have been customers of resnexus since we opened our inn in 2009. Overall, their booking system works well, except adding special event dates and pricing is still cumbersome and time-consuming, and the clone feature doesn't do what we need. My BIG complaint has they had a software glitch that caused a customer to "sneak in" and book a two-night stay for our most expensive room on the busiest weekend of the year when we have a 3-night minimum. We asked them to make good by compensating us for the lost revenue, and after 8 years of being their customer, all they could manage to refund us was less amount. So petty and cheap, it makes me furious! We also didn't appreciate their price increase last year. They're grasping for every penny.

Vorteile: Many features that match the way in which we do bookings (e.g. you can set individual prices for rooms, extra persons, retail items, special event dates etc.) Good customer interface, though possibly a little confusing for some (i.e. customer selects first date and number of nights vs. just blocking out the dates you want on a calendar.)

Nachteile: 1. Cumbersome and time-consuming to set special rates for special dates, and minimum nights (e.g. if the special rate for a room and minimum nights are the same for a number of date ranges, you should be able to set them all at once and not have to do each one individually. They never got this deficiency fixed though I talked to them about it multiple times. Worst problem: they are a bunch of cheapskates, and their rates are expensive compared to other vendors of reservation software. See the main review above. They obviously don't value loyal customers. We'd switch to another company except that the functionality of resnexus still works the best for us.

von David an 26.4.2017

We appreciate your comment and your business since 2009. ResNexus strives to provide the best product possible for a fair price. We understand that any loss of revenue is a frustrating experience for any business and apologize that you experienced that error. And though we strive to be error-free, the ResNexus online booking engine, like other marketing channels such as Booking.com and Expedia cannot guarantee to be error free 100% of the time. However, the ResNexus online booking engine is a powerful tool to bring in more commission free reservations. For example, your ResNexus booking engine brought in reservations for your business while you were sleeping. Just with those after hour online reservations (10PM to 8 AM) the ResNexus software produced over a 3X return on your investment in 2016. Impressively, that revenue excludes all of the other online reservations your business took during the day. Nor does it include any of the phone reservations you managed with ResNexus during 2016. ResNexus realizes that every business must weigh the risk versus the reward of marketing channel technology. Our mission is to elevate all of the businesses we work with by bringing them innovative tools to increase their reservations and revenue. We thank you for your business and for letting us be a part of your success.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2017
Trish H.
Owner-Operator
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2016

"ResNexus user since 2005"

Kommentare: I was late to the Online Reservation System craze. When I finally got onboard it was eye opening what I had been missing in ease of use and increased Revenue. The system has improved over the years and features have been added. I admit I do not use all the features there ARE. If you are a tech person you will love it. The rest of us are perhaps not as enthusiastic. I'll confess I come grudgingly to 'tech' as a big part of a hand's on business, even though I am aided by it.

Vorteile: It's very helpful for overseas customers to be able to book and get a confirmation. It's increased that segment of my business 100%.
Also, I am able to take Reservations 24/7. Another big factor. There are very few overbooking incidents. And generally, the system operates without hiccups

Nachteile: The costs are becoming a problem. With all the other places a business must advertise and be 'found on the web', the bottom line 'costs' are creeping up there. I can't raise my rates (as a percentage), as much as my subscription has gone up. For a seasonal business this such as mine, it gets harder, every year. Seems like I make a little more, then my costs eat it up. A conundrum for smaller properties. AND those of us in 'out of the way' places. I have both those issues.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2016
Laura H.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2019

"Website Review"

Vorteile: We really liked that ResNexus had the option to build our website as part of the package. When looking into other hospitality software, often times the website was not included and the costs involved would not have been feasible for our small company.
The website is relatively user friendly and our programmer, really took the time to listen to what we wanted for our business. He was not who we originally started with, and the curent programmer came in at a time when we were behind schedule and got things back on track and developed something we were truly happy with.

Nachteile: The website is sometimes a little limited with its widgets and customization's unless you know how to HTML code, which we do not. However, our programmer and ResNexus support were helpful to try and achieve some of the specific requests that we were looking for.
We have been told a couple of times that what we were requesting would make sense and it has been passed along to the tech support as something to look in developing, which is great, but we received this answer more than a couple of times which means we were limited as to what we were really hoping to achieve sometimes.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Simon hannah W.
Owners & Operators
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"We Highly Recommend ResNexus!"

Kommentare: A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered to schedule a time to train us in depth on the booking software itself. We were blown away by her kindness and willingness to answer any questions we had, despite the level of simplicity or complexity. Over the last year we have enjoyed the ease of use that ResNexus has to offer as an operator and for our patrons. Just this week, we even launched our very own ResNexus crafted website! The entire ResNexus website build team is incredible! Our lead designer on the project was very professional to work with and highly talented. Our point of contact for the overall project was warm and welcoming to work with, much as CSR was in training, CSR was quick to answer and guide any questions we had. Then we finished off the final element of the build and thanks to the ResNexus team, we now have a elegant, user-friendly, optimized for mobile website! If you are on the fence about whether to choose ResNexus over another booking software system, choose ResNexus! You won't regret it!

Vorteile: ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

Nachteile: There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Michael C.
OWNER
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2016

"Great Option for reservation software solutions"

Kommentare: We started the process of analyzing the different reservation software in April 16'. Almost too many to review. Beforehand we prioritized our needs and narrowed the field based on those factors.
There were 4 in the final selection that performed about the same things with similar costs. We chose Resnexus because of the outstanding customer service. From the beginning and starting with the owner Fred, we trained then trained some more on many of the facets of this system; and we are still learning after 5 months. But the tools offered make our lives better with more time to focus on guests and running the bed and breakfast.
If I had one concern it would be about the costs. In our previous system that only offered a guest to reserve through our web site it cost $200 per year. Credit card process was separate and was one of the cheapest providers. Now the fee is over $1700 per year with Resnexus plus other fees from separate companies for icloud, allocator and higher credit card fees. But at this point, we feel the fees are tolerable.

Vorteile: Resnexus has almost everything needed for my reservation requirements. It is very thorough in all aspects of the process from guests management to payments to confirmations.

Nachteile: It still has some glitches. For example, my weekend, Friday and Saturday has a higher rate and also a 2 night minimum. Currently, the system allows them to reserve for a Saturday plus Friday or Sunday. Sunday through Thursday is a cheaper weekday rate. Also since we are remotely located, if a guest books for Saturday, probably 70% of them will select Sunday. Friday then will not be occupied. If Resnexus could fix this issue, the monthly fees would be covered in Friday night bookings

• Bewertet am 27.10.2016
Kathleen B.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2018

"It's probably some of the BEST customer service I've ever experienced!!"

Vorteile: I run my own little inn and I don't know what I don't know...as I'm brand new to this business. ResNexus has helped every step of the way - they have...told me about many of things I need to consider, helped me set up best practices, given me advertising/marketing advice, helped me figure out how to handle cancellations, etc. etc. And, I've been determined to run this business myself. I wanted to begin by selling my rooms nights direct and not through third-party travel websites. They helped me set up my online reservation system and have held my hand every step of the way. Every single time I call customer service I get a totally pleasant and competent person. I don't think I've ever had an issue that hasn't been resolved. It's so nice to know that they are ALWAYS there and ALWAYS available. I honestly can't say enough about their customer service. I'm sure I have asked the exact same question more than once, and they have very politely helped me through my issue and answered my question(s) again! Long story long - I couldn't do what I'm doing without ResNexus. I just feel so safe having them on my team. I've been doing this about two years now and panic at the thought of having to switch! I'm very very happy!!

• Bewertet am 6.3.2018
David L.
InnKeeper, Owner
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2019

"ResNexus platform is essential for B&B's"

Kommentare: ResNexus is an essential tool for us in running our business. We have used other similar online tools/services, but ResNexus far exceed them all. Highly Recommend, the change over to them is totally worth the initial setup and training.

Vorteile: First, the team helps us with every configuration necessary to get us started day one. The training that comes with the product is key to establish an online presence necessary to run our business. ResNexus offers so much whether your a small B&B or a large hotel. Key features include simple online booking tools, marketing & sales tools, front desk interface, administration tools all in one product. It provides a very professional look and syncs via their channel manager to work seamlessly with all the big external online booking sites.

Nachteile: Initially the marketing feature offered that handles the promotion/newsletters is somewhat complicated for the average user. But I have to say that if I need assistance they are there for me all the way with their red carpet service.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Teresa B.
Owner/Operator
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2020

"Excellent reservation program"

Kommentare: We researched several popular programs before settling on ResNexus and in our over 9 years of use, I have never been sorry that we chose this one! Staff was always reachable and helpful, no one ever made me feel stupid because I couldn’t figure something out, and they were open to suggestions from their users.
I very highly recommend it!

Vorteile: ResNexus was easy to use from the very first day, and everyone on the staff went out of their way to help us implement its use in our 8 unit urban bed and breakfast.
The fact that it was easy to read and understand put ResNexus head and shoulders above the other programs that we researched.

Nachteile: Almost nothing! The things that bugged me were minor ones, like a page not being saved automatically and that sort of thing. Mostly it was just things that I didn’t know how to use correctly that the staff swiftly helped me figure out.

von ResNexus an 28.4.2020

Teresa,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We work hard to make our software end user friendly and are grateful for the feedback!

• Bewertet am 27.4.2020
Laura M.
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2019

"Stunning Desktop Version of Website"

Kommentare: ResNexus is a fantastic company that I highly recommend. I love the slick and modern desktop website we created and appreciate all the time and effort the design team put into helping me. They don't even charge for the set up (only a reasonable monthly fee), so I consider it a great value, too! They are a growing company and because of that their newest areas of development (websites, direct connect with third party travel sites, etc.) are weaker than their more robust and tested reservation software. But despite the challenges I've experienced, I still highly recommend them because they have wonderful people working for them who are always courteous, patient and sincerely interested in helping and they are always improving their products to create a better user experience.

Vorteile: We are always getting compliments on our website thanks to the creative talents of the team at ResNexus. The designer, did a fantastic job choosing photos and layout and teaching me how to use the software along the way. I liked that they offered website design templates to work from and I like having the freedom to manage the site (change text/photos and pages) myself.

Nachteile: The desktop version of the website is beautiful, but the mobile version lacks design options. They are aware of this and are working on improving it. Also, the website builder is a bit clumsy and not as user friendly since it's created by programmers and not designers, but the front end website has great flow and function for customers. Although it's easy to change text and photos, I wish it was easier and more intuitive to change layout and components/widgets.

Ron B.
Co_owner
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Excellent Fit for Hospitality/Inn Keepers"

Kommentare: As I mentioned earlier any innkeeper will do well to implement this software. We have a quality relationship with ResNexus with no plans to change. We made the change to ResNexus December of 2017. I depend on ResNexus the same as I do our banking source.

Vorteile: I discovered ResNexus from another innkeeper's website. After I reached out to their organization the presentation was well organized leading to my making the only change we have made in the nine years of our establishment. Customer service is reliable. The company operates with integrity and takes responsibility when needed. Any innkeeper would make a solid choice to use this software.

Nachteile: My comment is not a negative concerning RexNexus. When you implement the software review all your settings very carefully.My reasoning if your company works with online booking agents, it is important that your settings are correct to prevent mishaps. Just a FYI always keep a weather eye on your OTS especially if you use direct connect.

von ResNexus an 31.1.2020

Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We appreciate your business!

• Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Laura D.
Co owner
  • Bewertet am 24.11.2016

"Best product for our small business many years"

Kommentare: I can't remember when we started with Resnexus, at least 6 years ago, to allow us to enter into the world of online reservations. It has done a great job of that and so much more. The team is always ready to help us with questions or problems and continue to add new programs and features to improve the overall scope and quality. We don't pay for that which we don't feel serves our business well so the fact that we have continued with Resnexus says volumes!
Thanks for a great product and great service.

Vorteile: It's comprehensiveness and ease of use.

Nachteile: Well, it would always be fun if it weren't so expensive. I have a hard time finding the place to print out an arrival folio for our guests to sign at check in. We still use the program our son wrote for us for that particular print project and occasionally I can't get into that program and have to print something suitable from Resnexus. We don't like the look and info. provided on Resnexus's form as well and as I said, I have to search around each time to find where that form is. Our program has the option to print the day's arrival folios with one click and that would be nice.

• Bewertet am 24.11.2016
Ellen G.
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Best Reservation Software Ever"

Kommentare: We switched to ResNexus from another reservation system a few years ago. ResNexus' system is easy to use and they are constantly improving it. I also attend their annual training at their headquarters to make sure I am taking advantage of all their system has to offer. Finally, all the people I have encountered at ResNexus have been knowledgeable and responsive.

Vorteile: Easy of use
Comprehensive
Responsive support

Nachteile: I like everything about the ResNexus software.

Ellen,

Thanks for the great review and for coming to ResNexus Academy!. We appreciate your business!

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Adrienne S.
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2019

"Excellent Choice for small Hotel, RV Park or B&B"

Kommentare: Overall experience over the last 6 years has been excellent. I value their customer support and website team. I especially enjoy the training academy that they put on every year where many innkeepers can meet, network, learn and give feedback for the continuous improvement of this software. In particular, I love that Resnexus listens.

Vorteile: Resnexus support it awesome and they really care
Love the visual grid and the ability to make fractional bookings
Automatic Welcome and Thank you emails
Automatic Confirmations with unique descriptions for unique rooms
Yield Management
Easy to use
Website integration
On-going training
Continuous Innovating
Excellent Customer Service

Nachteile: I wish the integration with quickbooks worked for me; but I hear they are working on it.
Hoping for Day Tour Integration as we offer a number of charters & tours; there is a work around but can't wait to have that simplified

• Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Jim M.
Co-owners Beaufort House Inn
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2017

"The Best for our Beaufort House Inn in Asheville NC USA"

Kommentare: We would, and have, recommended this software program and the company to many others in our industry....Thank you!

Vorteile: We love ResNexus Reservation Management Software for our small business in Asheville NC. The initial training period is well supported by their team which enabled us to become proficient very quickly. On-going ease of use and technical support is the best recommendation for a new user as well. We have found that the response from our Red Carpet Rep is fantastic....and no question is too small. We also love the regular updates which are always determined by listening to their customers. The initiation of their Guest "Feature Request" was inspired :))

Nachteile: Only real issue from time to time is "unhooking" the guest money if we are creating a special circumstance etc....understanding that the procedural policies of ResNexus are designed to protect us as well as our guests.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2017