Über Revelation Pets

RevelationPets.com ist ein einfach zu verwendendes Online-Buchungssystem zur Verwaltung deiner Hunde- und Katzenzwinger. Kostenlose Testversion - Online-Reservierung - kein Kontakt

Erfahre mehr über Revelation Pets

It has a well rounded feature set including customer reminders, various adjustable report settings and integration with third party software.

For clients that paid too much and would like that amount to be put towards a future booking. I always worry we will miss it down the road if we just put a note in under the customer.

Bewertungen zu Revelation Pets

4,9

Revelation Pets hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 176 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Revelation Pets bereits verwendet?

HR Assistant
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Revelation Pets

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
James
James
Investor in UK
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features, support and development

Kommentare: Automation of bookings saves us a lot of time.
Payment processing saves time and helps us report.
Professional experience for our customers.
Record keeping and security checks. etc. Ensures that pets are all up to date on vaccinations.

ease of use. Good elegant design both technically and human interface. Good integration. Good software development path with new features being added.

I'd like the Credit card/Stripe integration to be a bit neater. I find it a little confusing. sometimes it is not obvious if your payment has gone through. Same for refunds. Stripe and Revelation pets can become out of sync if you do a refund on the stripe console for example you have to replicate it in rev pets. When taking payment it is not always obvious that payment has been sucesful so I have to go into the stripe console to check. The payment options in the drop down list could do with refining e.g. credit card, debit card and stripe. I have been caught our and clicked on credit card when I should have selected stripe.

Helen
Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Revelation Pets Boarding Software

Kommentare: I am so glad I switched from my old provider to this one. I thought my previous provider was good but this has far out weighed the expectations I had at the start - it has a neat, clean and tidy appearance. It is specifically for boarding animals which is brilliant. The team take on board suggestions and try their best to help and sort out any problems.

The ease at which it can be accessed from ipad, laptop and phone from anywhere with wifi. The ease of creating an invoice and sending it to a customer. The variety of reports that can be created. Individual Pet profile for boarding animals. If there is a problem then the Rev pet staff get back in contact quickly. The use of vaccination information is an excellent feature and related reports and how this can be integrated into communications with guests. The use of electronic payments for things like deposits and appointments. the appearance is clean and slimline and looks very professional. I like that the rev pets team are willing to listen and take onboard improvement suggestions and are continually striving to improve their product

it is still being improved and just a few little things need to be quickly ironed out such as the available appointment times being specific not just general. a few things can only be updated by the admin once a pet profile has been set up eg adding a vet details

Rachael
CEO in UK

Not customer friendly.

2,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It was good initially with a few quirks but the new 'upgrade' is a disaster - and the fact they have done it without consultation is horrendous. We are considering legal action.

I liked the system before they changed it without consultation.

They have changed the timing element of the system which now no longer works for my business. It has meant that the system has told lots of customers we are full when we are not and we have lost lots of customers as a result. It's a disaster.

Anai
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tested Everything in the Market

Kommentare: From migrating into it, to our daily use, we love Revelation Pets and it has been a great experience. We tested 3 other dog hotel software and all failed to tick all the boxes except RP. Try it out, you will not be disappointed.

This software is robust but with an easy user experience. I found this the hardest feature to find and it was the most important to us. We had previously worked with software that was incredibly robust and useful but training was a nightmare. No one could learn it on a one off. Revelation Pets is intuitive. A new employee can sit with it for 20 minutes and quickly understand the basic functionality. It integrates with Square amongst other payment gateways. It's online booking for clients is also easy and has a nice UI. It has all the features we need without clutter or confusion. Best of all is the customer support. It is the best of any software I have ever used. They are prompt and attentive.

The cons I can think of are things I cannot do with it yet that are really just specific to my use. Like, I could use the ability to also sell grooming packages or handle recurring monthly services but that doesn't speak to the software as a whole, that's just us.

Lisa
Owner/Operator in Neuseeland

We love the software from Revelation Pets.

We have a small but rapidly expanding boarding and daycare facility in New Zealand and to have a supported software package that is constantly updated and kept in the cloud is an true asset to our business. Anyone can use the product with ease and you can suggest enhancements which the team at Revelation Pets will develop for release to all without further costs back to their clients. Our customers use the product to make their own bookings which is really beneficial to both our customers and ourselves and the reporting features help us to keep track of our progress from year to year or week to week. Recently I asked fir an enhancement to check off multiple payments in one action and this was acknowledged quickly, developed and presented back to me with a very short time frame. Pretty exciting really when you are the client and you ask for something that then gets delivered free to you all within a couple of weeks! A further bonus is if you have a question you always get a reply from the team in a really timely manner. We fully recommend Revelation Pets to anyone, anywhere in the world that would like to grow or enhance their business and make it simple for their own customers and your staff. Simple to use, packed with features, regular upgrades that are free, one set price, and a product that teams up with other products such as mail chimp to make your services even better. Great stuff Revelation Pets!

Justin
Justin
Co-Owner in USA

This software is a great value for the money!

Number one is the web-based functionality. I can update things on my phone or iPad, and I don't have to lug my laptop around with me. I really like the ability for my customers to be able to set up bookings online, as it frees up my staff's time to take care of our business. I also like the different tracking features, such as vaccines and birthdays. The customer service is excellent, and they are very good about incorporating user feedback into updates.

There are a few things that I think operate a little clunky (such as blocking off daycare runs when boarding runs are full) and take more clicks than they should.

Vet tech in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Revelation Pets

Kommentare: My overall experience with revelation pet was very positive I thought that it Inc. efficient and effective communication between clients during boarding and daycare visits.

what i loved most about this software that’s how user-friendly it was and efficient for clients to use and book boarding and daycare visits and appointments.

what I like least about the software was some of the formatting however once you got used to it it was easy to maneuver

Yuniati
Yuniati
Co-Owner in Indonesien

Great

User friendly, quick response from their customer service, simple and useful report for boarding kennel owner

Anna
Anna
Manager and Trainer in Kanada

What a relief to have found a system like this.

Kommentare: Everything is in one place and you can access it from anywhere.

All the kennel data is in one place and is accessible to all my staff wherever they are. The fact that Kinder Kennels has been able to grow with Revelation Pets makes it very much a partnership.

Pedro Arturo
Guía de Aviturismo in Venezuela

It has helped me a lot to manage my kennel business

Kommentare: I've been using this software for several months and now I spend my free time helping more dogs and their owners

It's very easy to use and to set up. The customization features to add logo, business name, address, prices and forms of payment make your business look serious. It's very helpful to have all the features you need in one place to manage kennels's booking and vacancies, customers, pets, vaccines, payments. Reports are very important for my business because they allow me to keep record of the arrival and departures, dietaries and vaccines notes and overall improve my service.

I would love to have the PayPal plugin as a payment processor to charge my services with it, lot's of my clients use it

Martin
Owner in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Non Support

Kommentare: Initial eagerness to support. At critical times support is non-existent. Only support contact is via non responsive help application. Billing is increased without notification and ZERO recourse to questioning re:billing. Looking for an alternative, just had enough of this support shame.

It worked most of the time, if you were prepared to "learn" the non intuitive user interface.

Complete lack of support once they "got you" loaded. Suddenly loosing booking without support to explain why or offer assitance.

Antwort von Gingr

We sincerely apologize that you have not been fully satisfied with Revelation Pets. We strive to provide an exceptional level of customer service and we will work hard to give you a more positive experience in the future!

Charlotte

Couldn't live without it!

Kommentare: I've gained alot more free time in my day, my customers are happy, and my business runs smoothly!

Customer service is top notch, set up is very easy, and duplicate reservations are just one click away. This software is very easy to understand and I can customize my screens to what works best for my business. Online reservations are smooth and my customers love it!

There is nothing that I dislike about using this software or dealing with customer service. It works for me and I'll continue using it.

Jenny
Owner/Manager in UK
Viehwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant!

Kommentare: Really easy to use and the customer service is always fantastic and with a super quick response. I would want to use any other software. Thank you.

We have used this software from the beginning of our business back in 2015. I find it easy to use and navigate. The layout is really good too.

It took me a while to navigate the new layout from the old one but once I got the hang of it, it was fine. It would be helpful to be able to book 2 pets in one kennel together but from 2 different customers.

Carole
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wish I had signed up years ago!

Kommentare: I have been considering Revelation Pets since 2015! I was always a bit fearful that I would find it too complicated and although have had a few trials and the rep was always so patient with me, I still hesitated! I recently had the internet installed into my cattery office and thought now is the time! This programme has transformed my life! It is so easy to use, with an app on my phone and Ipad I can check all the arrivals/departures for the day, week or month from bed!. I recently went away for a few days and was able to check bookings, and answer requests for future bookings. The calendar is easy to use and see and all the other information that is available is very helpful and so easy to use. It is totally brilliant just sorry never subscribed years ago!

Everything - it has made such a difference to my working life

Nothing - except that I didn't sign up years ago!

Carole
Business Owner in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

make life easy- use Revelation Pets Software

Kommentare: I opened our luxury cat resort last October, after researching available software and talking to other users I decided to go with Revelation Pets. The support has been amazing, they are very quick and easy to deal with over email, considering the time differences, and nothing has been too much trouble to twerk or fix. The software is very easy to set up and use and saves me heaps of time- I use Revelation Pets on my computer/laptop as well as my iPhone and iPad when I am off site. I love the email reminders for clients and the ease of loading reviews onto the website. I would highly recommend anyone who is thinking of using them for their business to get started now, and I'm only too happy to answer any questions if you are sitting on the fence:) Carole (Whiskers & Paws-Luxury Cat Resort-New Zealand)

Cloud based and very easy to use, saves a lot of paperwork:)

None that I can see:)

Sara
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rev Pets, revolutionary!

Kommentare: When I started my home boarding business I was using a planner and pen! As the business took off I realised I needed something tailored to me and googled kennel software.After some frustrating conversations with other companies I chose Revolution Pets, and I look forward to using it every day!My clients like it as they find it easy to use.From bookings to pet information to financial records to automated email reminders, I love everything about it and recommend it to anyone.

Integration is so easy, and makes day to day bookings and payments a breeze!

Nothing, I love it all! The only thing I would change is the ability to personalise it, colours etc.

Helen
Owner and Trainer in USA

Good Dog

Kommentare: Very prompt customer service.

Thank you for your help in always improving your already good program. Your kennel program helps us be efficient with our time, manage our clientele (two legged and 4 legged), and enable us to provide safety for our employees and clients.

The Daycare sign up on-line has been a bit challenging for some of my clients.

Tim
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long term user of a very useful product which makes running our business so much easier !

Kommentare: Occupancy status, easy customer interface, revenue prediction and centralised customer information.

Easy to set up, enter information, and see occupancy and usage throughout the calendar.

Duplicate accounts means the system doesn't accept duplicate emails, so you have to go hunting for the reason why.

Betsy
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product!

Kommentare: I switched to RevPets this last year at our boarding & daycare business, and I am so glad that I did. The system is easy to use, has all the features that I need and the customer service is top notch. If there is anything that you are having trouble with, or would like to see a new feature that would help you run more smoothly, they are on top of it. New features are released a few times a year, as they are working to continuously improve their product. I would recommend Revelation Pets to anyone looking for new software to run their pet business!

ease of use

it is not able to integrate into QuickBooks for payment tracking etc.

Lottie
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: I have little to no admin due to customers entering all the information themselves and inputting booking requests. It gives me more time to do my actual job!

Being able to contact someone directly about suggested changes and/or problems.

The software isn’t set up to enable adding/deleting/changing fields. It can take a while to get to know the different aspects of the system - ie the different types of system generated emails and where information that you input appears to the end user.

Melanie
Director in UK

Amazing Pet Boarding software

Kommentare: Revelation pets has taken away the paper work for each customer which was time consuming.
You open the software and all the information for that day is in front of you immediately.
You can add information to customers notes straight away like new medication or food preference this is very helpful for the running of the cattery.

I just love Revelation Pets software it is very easy to set up. You can just keep everything up to date all the time very quickly.

There is Absolutely Nothing at all to dislike.

Mike
Proprietor in UK
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

From excellent to amazing!

Kommentare: We have been using Revelation Pets for about 2 and a half years now for our small animal boarding business.
The support has always been very responsive.
They continuously develop new useful features by innovation and listening to their customers.
This software is easy to use and saves a lot of time while giving our own customers a great service too.

Lynne
Owner in UK

Very easy to use and helpful support staff

The software is very user friendly and much easier to work with than our previous software. The team are constantly working on improving functionality in response to customer requests and are very helpful when you contact them.

I can't think of any cons that bother me, the only thing is the financial reporting isn't as detailed as my previous system but it isn't an issue.

Lindsey
Owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game changing product

Kommentare: Any issues we have had (and there have been very very few) Revelation Pets has responded and fixed it immediately. Very very happy with the customer service. Great program!!

It’s so easy to use. Organizes our team so well. We all have the app on our phones so we can check on the number of dogs coming and going etc anytime!

When clients try to book in for a longer time period and one day is completely booked up, it won’t let them know what day, it just says the whole booking length is unavailable.

Marcel
Owner in Indonesien

Awesome!

User friendly, quick response from their customer service, simple and useful report for boarding kennel operational team and owner