Easygenerator

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Keith W.
Co-Author
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a small textbook publishing company that utilizes Easygenerator as the platform for our online textbooks. After researching software solutions, we chose Easygenerator and have never looked back. The flexibility of the software as well as the ease of use has been a perfect fit for our company. Thank you!

Vorteile: We are a small company that was looking for a solution that we could manage in-house without having to hire new technical staff or utilize a third party. Easygenerator allows us to manage the software with staff that has limited technical skills, thus the "easy" part of the name really lives up to its billing. The development team is always updating the program and very receptive to our ideas for new features. New features are added monthly and the support staff is incredibly personable and talented. We are extremely satisfied with Easygenerator!

Nachteile: We have not learned how to integrate Easygenerator into various learning management systems and it seems that it might be an overwhelming process for our limited skills set.

Extremely easy to use , interactive, engaging, and fun.

Sawyer P.
CX Optimization Senior Associate
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The name is no lie. It's an incredibly efficient and easy to use tool as both a content builder and as a lesson taker. It's a million times more interactive and engaging than any other solution we've used before with all the different types of question and content options. Since we moved to EasyGenerator almost a year ago, our agents are more engaged and excited to get into lessons than ever. Learning has become fun as well as necessary. Love the integration with Branchtrack. Scenarios are a great way to really speak to the nuances of language and how to speak to a customer, especially when trying to gauge their emotion throughout a conversation. The support is also exceptional, especially considering they are in a completely different time zone across the world from us. Super friendly, helpful anytime we have a question, and receptive to feedback. When we knew we had to improve our current learning ethos and software, we set forth on an exhaustive search to find a better solution. We set up trials with various eLearning tools and created lessons that we presented to our agents before asking for feedback on all of them at the end. Our agents overwhelmingly voted for EasyGenerator, our content building team overwhelmingly voted for it, and with such a great price and value, EasyGenerator was a no brainer from the agent level to C-level.

Nachteile: We certainly have things on our wishlist, like more study-based questions, such as flashcard functionality, simple games for even more fun learning options, and more robust reporting, especially the ability to track learners across various courses. But none of these things are truly cons as it stands. Especially since the EasyGenerator team is so receptive to feedback and genuinely interested in new ideas to make their solution even better.

Easy to use tool to turn any topic into an interactive & engaging learning module

Bewertet am 28.1.2020
Victoria B.
Senior Director Enterprise Learning
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: To overcome the powerpoint battles, need for f2f meetings or webinars are our key driver to enable user generated content. Easygenerator allows subject matter experts to provide trainings in a more compelling and engaging way with delivery for user directed self-learning. This provides more flexibility and gains effiency.

Vorteile: Easy onboarding process for new users. Intuitive to use. Enables us to engage subject matter experts and allows them to turn any topic easily into an interactive & engaging learning module to share their knowledge.

Nachteile: Easygenerator is continuously working on updates. Functionality on question types, collaboration and comments are being added and improved. They pick up questions quickly and find a solution how to work around.

Fantastic eLearning tool that is only getting better. They're actively improving this daily!

Bewertet am 21.8.2017
Ryan S.
Training Specialist
Marktforschung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has allowed us to create a blended learning environment while at the same time easing our curriculum writers into online course building with a very simple and effective tool.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use of this software. It is very very easy to become proficient and the options and customization are constantly being updated and tweaked. The question types are widely varied which allows for a wealth of engagement. The interface is smooth and intuitive and the overall look and feel of the site is fantastic.

Nachteile: It only exports SCORM 1.2 files while other eLearning software exports in SCORM 2004 files. The text editor can be temperamental and the Branchtrack tool is neat but impractical for heavy use. The results data is also very clunky with limited ability to run reports.

Easy to create with guided experiences

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Cheryl B.
Product Trainer
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent regular trainings for optimum use of easygenerator, also great support and the courses always look so great.

Vorteile: So easy to navigate through the course and love the suggestions that come up as you are creating to create interactive e learning that looks impressive as well.

Nachteile: It would be great to be able to organise the courses in a different view or into folders once you get a lot its always a little annoying scrolling through them all to find the one you want to update.

easygenerator is really easy to use to create great looking and didactical valueble courses

Bewertet am 14.8.2017
Stefan I.
Managing Director
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very powerful and flexible tool with which we can create courses for all our customers from all kinds of branches. We also use it to create quick internal onboarding lessons.

Vorteile: - Great variety of questions
- Real responsive design, so you only need to create one course for all devices
- We can create our own template with own didactic which makes the tool really powerful for our business
- Very modern look and feel
- Creating a course with just a couple of clicks.

Nachteile: - the variety of animated elements is still growing but currently a little bit limited.
- including external content is currently a little bit tidious, but the introduction of the document library should make this a lot easier.

A fabulous Learning Management System that makes active learning come alive

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Hershey B.
Vice President and Dean
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A delightful company to work with. Highly customer-focused. Could not ask for more.

Vorteile: We moved from Brainshark to EasyGenerator at LECOM School of Pharmacy this year and the transition has been very well received by faculty and students. "Easy" is absolutely on the money! Creating courses and interactivity has never been more simple. But more importantly, the pedagogy of active learner is built right into the software and the education created supports student engagement and learning retention. The support is sensational. I would give them a 15/10! And their head is a sensational leader of the organization. His vision for LMS is spectacular and comes alive in EasyGenerator.

Nachteile: There are few features missing that we would like to see for our curriculum. However, each time I point this out to the development team, they put it in the queue so I am hopeful that with time the product will evolve to include all the necessary elements.

A lifesaver for a busy professor

Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Cris W.
Chief Content Officer

Kommentare: So far, the software has allowed me to quickly develop online support modules for students. By now, I'm using it to create a "parallel universe" involving online materials for students who can't attend the class face-to-face. There's no way I'd be able to do this without such an easy to use system.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Practically no learning curve. Creating a reasonable online experience for my students (or support for a face-to-face offer) is as easy as creating a powerpoint presentation or even a word document. Their customer service and support are excellent too.

Nachteile: Inevitably, easy of use could be accompanied by certain limitations. One can't do "anything" one wants from a "bells and whistles" standpoint. For example, I'd like to see more games or a connection to a games software that could be incorporated. That said, the company is excellent in listening to its customers and frequently adding improvements.

Absolutely amazing!

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Marcelo M.
Lean Six Sigma Global Consultant
Marktforschung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Extremely user friendly for end users and developers !

Nachteile: Nothing major! Sometimes there is a delay in downloading the results.

Great software tool for e-learning modules with your own company brand

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Meta A.
Learning & Development Manager Europe
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A lot of fun!

Vorteile: Very easy to use.
Good variety of tools
Possibility to include your own company brand

Nachteile: Would love to see more options for questions

"Easy" way to create User-generated training

Bewertet am 18.8.2017
Danielle W.
Manager, Learning Consultant

Vorteile: Easygenerator is a simple tool for anyone to pick up and create eLearning courses. It has transformed the way we create training at my company, allowing users to more easily, quickly and cost-efficiently share their knowledge with teams and throughout the organization.
Support is world class, and many updates are made behind the scenes, not impacting users at all.
The output is responsive design - allowing it to be used anywhere.

Nachteile: There is very little not to like. It's easy, with quick learning curve and world-class support.
If only my LMS supported responsive design, then we would be in heaven.

EasyGenerator does not disappoint!

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Thijs S.
International Sales Representative
Sportartikel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My customers have given me all positive feedback and the suggestions I've received have helped me make better courses as I go. my overall experience has been great. I feel like I've been able to communicate a lot of features that our products offer, to my customers through the Easygenerator courses.

Vorteile: It is the first one I've used, and this was all new to me. The customer support and response time are second to none. I deal with several online platforms, and Easygenerator's staff has not disappointed me so far. All my questions get answered, and I feel like I have a lot. The interface is very user-friendly and it gives you plenty of tips and pointers to keep you informed of new features or upgrades. Being able to use my own branding is a really neat feature.

Nachteile: I think the question types are somewhat limited, but that might just be the plan I chose. If I'm creating a longer course with several sections, I end up using the same question types multiple times. it does force me to stay creative and find new ways to use the questions.

Great tool for the subject matter expert to create learning that users find fun and interactive!

Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Janet O.
LMS Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: the ability to create content 'just in time' that looks professional and meets the needs of our learners.

Vorteile: Ease of use and great user support. We have been able to get learning created quickly for our team. And where we had questions, they were answered promptly. We have had great support from the Easygenerator. We created our own template and our courses have a standard look and feel and the feedback from our learners is that our courses look professional and we just started using the tool one day and had professional looking content within the week.

Nachteile: A few more quiz options for assessing learning would be great as well as a library of default images.

Easygenerator allows me to create the courses that I want easily, and to effectively track users.

Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Rachel H.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The ability to create engaging content with a lot of functionality. I love being able to add customized code!

Nachteile: Design interface is a bit clunky and it's not easy to duplicate course items inside of a course. This is an easy fix and the easygenerator team is always making new functions, which is great!

This tool had been very usefully to grow in our courses and the quantity of people that can take it

Ronny R.
Training manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: That I can create dynamic courses, the interface for the users is friendly. I can reach more people from my organization

Nachteile: I can´t download the result in Excel using columns, it send the information like text. I can´t delete results.

Very user-friendly, I love Easygenerator.

Bewertet am 21.9.2017
Isaac O.
Vice President, Operations

Kommentare: Easygenerator reduced a lot of bottlenecks, unlike other software, where you have to go through a lot of processes in getting along with the user. For easygenerator, the software gave what I needed.

Vorteile: The tool can be used by anyone, even without ID experience. Creating my courses was quite easy for me because I can either create my courses from the scratch or I use the already designed course guide which gave me a good head start. I love the response nature of the support team as well.

Nachteile: I am looking forward to seeing the team add the Auto Certificate Generator after exam completion. I believe, it will be an added advantage to this tool if once the Auto Certificate Generator is added. I feel that will compliment this tool.

The Institution The Easy Generator is a good institution for to provide the on the job training .

Bewertet am 9.9.2017
Md. asif A.
The Course Teacher
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have achieved the kind permission for to build my professional development as a respect teacher.

Vorteile: The easy process for to publish the essential education course and the support for the graduate and for the teacher.

Nachteile: The long time appear for to submit and publish the essential education course and can not have right guide for to respect use the software.

Customer Support is fantastic. Some of the features might seem a bit limited.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Razvan P.
Compliance Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customer Support was always happy to help me with the course. Many thanks Staff!
Plenty of training guides and tutorials.
The website is constantly developing and adding new features.

Nachteile: Some features seem a bit limited. For example, when you create a course in the exam/quiz mode, the contents boxes are not visible. Also, the word limit seems to affect the questions you can ask. This can be solved by adding question instructions so it's not a big issue :)

This product is user friendly and produces an impressive product

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Jeanne L.
Director-Implementation
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Made my job of creating a training 'manual' much easier!

Vorteile: The product is easy to navigate, finished product looks impressive and professional. Love the ability to add Q/A blocks to test user's understanding of training material.

Nachteile: Printed PDF produces "weird"spacing in the text.
Would like to duplicate the course in its entirety- then add or delete blocks from the copied version. For example one for in house training and second for client specific training.

I use Easygenerator since 2016 ! I simply love it!

Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Marcelo F.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt

Kommentare: Reach more people in a world class environment!

Vorteile: So easy to use! User interface is incredible! I had a chance to develop two diferent trainings! And I hope to develop many more!

Nachteile: Few words were not translated to Portuguese... the automatic email (whitelist) was not translated in Portuguese

Straight forward to design learning which learners find engaging.

Martyn S.
Learning and Development Consultant

Vorteile: The choice of options when building a course give real variety to topics which can be seen as boring. Learners can access it easily, regardless of their ability.

Nachteile: Learners are always asking for certificates to download, there is currently no option to add them.
For reporting purposes, the data offered on numbers of people starting, failing and completing courses should be added as well as the detailed reports already on offer.

Easy and powerful tool to create and share trainings.

Bewertet am 16.8.2017
Antje R.
Global Demand Planning Process Manager
Pharmazeutika, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fast and easy solution to create and share interactive trainings on a common platform.
High engagement level on trainee and also trainer level.
Great value for money, also purchase department is happy.

Vorteile: - As it is not complicated to create a training, you can focus on the content and do not need to be an expert regarding training development solutions.
- The trainee receives a more interactive training which is supporting a high engagement level.
- The tool rescues trainiees from the "death by powerpoint". So far I do not have come across of any cons. The easygenerator team is constantly working on improvements and very open to feedback.

Great tool for basic learning modules

Sophia D.
HR UFLP
Konsumgüter, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allowed me to test a concept I had in my mind, to see if it would be interesting enough to spend time and money to have a professional team develop it.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use, it is incredibly simple to start playing around with it and build a learning. Easygenerator is an office staple for me, much like powerpoint and word.

Nachteile: While I get the standardization, it is a bit too standardized, which makes it difficult to adjust certain headings or elements in the tool. The navigation could be more user friendly in the learning itself, and a search option would be really cool. Overall, I like the tool, but it just doesn't allow me to make the specific adjustments I need to make to meet my requirements (though to the credit of the tool, it wasn't designed to do what I wanted to use it for).

All round positive!

Bewertet am 14.8.2017
Linda F.
Change Management Advisor
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to implement online learning in an organization that doesn't have the infrastructure or IT capacity for online learning.

Vorteile: Ease of use, which allowed us to get a proof-of-concept course up and running in a short period of time. (The learners loved it .)

Nachteile: Sometimes it is a bit slow (but that could be a network issue).
Feedback forms are not integrated so we have to issue a separate Survey Monkey after the course.

Simple & Easy

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Eglantine G.
HR Manager

Kommentare: I can reach out to my entire team and teach them company specific things without investing a lot of time and money to do so.

Vorteile: It let's you get creative without having to be a creative person. So many options to help teach our team whatever we wish!

Nachteile: I have not been using the software long enough to notice any real cons. I would prefer it if I can keep track of all the users in our company in a more fluid way.