Billcue Bewertungen

von Media Two Web Development

Filtern nach:

About Billcue

Online system that helps businesses with expense recording and quoting, automated addition of late fee capabilities and more.

Erfahre mehr über Billcue

Jason M.
Founder and Senior Instructor
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2016

"Inexpensive and Comprehensive"

Kommentare: I run an Australian small business. I wanted to move to an all in one system that took care of my invoices, automatic follow up of unpaid invoices, expenses and GST reporting. I trialled 9 or 10 different accounting programs. For all the others I ultimately closed the account as it did not meet all my requirements. Billcue is the only one that does everything I need and it's one of the cheapest too. I had some initial trouble customising my invoices and emails. I contacted customer support and was glad to find that it was local (not outsourced to India) and very quick to respond. In my case, they took my issues and suggestions on board and modified the software to cater to my requests. I can't ask for more than that. Well done BillCue. Great job.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2016
Marianne H.
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2013

"Awesome"

Kommentare: billcue is awesome! it is by far the easiest to use, and I have seen several. The customer support is amazing, they go out of their way to try to help and add features if I ask for them. Try that with some of the bigger companies! lol.
I can't recommend billcue enough!!

• Bewertet am 21.11.2013