Kareo Bewertungen

4.1/5
    4.2/5
    3.9/5

About Kareo

Verwalte alles von Terminen bis zu Ansprüchen an einem Ort. Hol dir Praxisverwaltung leicht gemacht.

Erfahre mehr über Kareo

Teegan F.
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Great EHR with room for improvement for natural healthcare providers"

Kommentare: Using Kareo has been a overall great experience. It does almost everything we want it to do well, and the few things it needs to improve it at least allows you to do partially.

Vorteile: I love the layout of Kareo. The dashboard is great and offers a lot of functionality while still looking clean and professional. The clinical portion is great as it shows all the sections of the note on one page. The ability to add and remove sections is also very useful. The interaction checker is nice, but needs improvement. The iPad app is really slick and I preferring using it when adjusting my patients (Chiropractor), as it allows me to quickly tap on each segment I'm adjusting from a list.

Nachteile: There is very little support for natural products/supplements in Kareo. You CAN make it work, but it's definitely not easy - requiring manually entering every single product you wish to recommend in the "Drug Favorites" section.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Shirley W.
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Easy to learn and use"

Kommentare: When we first went to Kareo, we were coming off a system that had brought us to our knees: nothing worked right, clients were frustrated and we had no faith in things reported in the system. Kareo changed all of that for us--we were able to have reports we could trust, true transparency for the clients, and so many functions we were able to do more efficiently.

Vorteile: We love that the software is intuitive, and we can teach a clinic how to use it (on a basic level) in about an hour. The reports are accurate and easy to use. We can set up favorite reports, and generally get help whenever we're "stuck"

Nachteile: Enrollments--getting providers enrolled properly and getting assistance with those enrollments. Also, we really dislike that they offshore their help desk. It's challenging to get someone who can help us when we get an offshore rep.
We also wish there was a better defined collections procedure/status in the system which would help us better monitor what's gone to collection.
We cannot bill UB04 charges for facilities out of Kareo.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Suzanne J.
Medical Biller
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"REVIEW OF KAREO"

Kommentare: Kareo has made billing a smooth process and accounts receivable is manageable in a timely fashion. Any issues are clearly identified and resolved.

Vorteile: The ability to perform a little extra claim scrubbing on the front end and also simple explanations for any rejections or denials.

Nachteile: The system gets very slow periodically and we are not able to use the document storage because it slows it down even more.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Mathew C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Not good for our single-physician dermatology practice"

Kommentare: Not good. See my "Cons" list above. Unfortunately instead of month-to-month...the sales guy (who, after you sign up, you'll never hear from again) talked me into 1 year. Now I'm trying to buy out that year so we can go back to CollaborateMD...which was much more evolved...user-friendly...with features that actually work.

Vorteile: Fairly easy to use on a daily basis for me as the physician, entering SOAP notes. I did like immediately entering ICD-10 and CPT codes right after seeing the patient and writing my note. Relatively inexpensive compared to other options

Nachteile: Whew.... 1. I guess my expectations for a "success coach" were different from what they provide. If, during implementation you want to schedule time with your "coach," that person provides you a link to THEIR schedule and you find a time (usually at least a week away) and pencil yourself in. 2. Many ICD-10 and CPT codes for my specialty are not in Kareo when you go to create the superbill. It's been 2 years now....unacceptable. 3. To link to a lab or pathology...they provide you with a form which then gets sent to that lab. From there it's up to you to see that it happens. Both the hospital lab we use and UCSF dermatopathology were unable to link with Kareo. 4. The "voice reminder" feature is a really bad late '70's computerized voice. If it calls a patient and gets a voicemail...it begins talking as soon as it hears a voice (the message) so by the time the patient's recorder begins recording...the message is already almost over. The patient is left wondering what that computerized voice was and who called? 5. The visual accounting screen is really poorly laid out.

von Kareo an 6.12.2019

Hello Mathew, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our system. We value any and all feedback about our software, as it helps us to continually evolve and improve our services. It is important to us that your practice is set up for success in every way possible, and our Success team is an important part of that process. In addition, our Support team is available and willing to provide immediate support if your Success coach is unavailable. We currently have a specialist assigned to your account, and they will be contacting you immediately to address your specific concerns.

Regards,

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Patrice C.
Senior Biller
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2019

"NICE & EASY"

Kommentare: This software has cut my billing time in half. No more switching from portal to portal to enter claims. This convenience is so awesome.
Getting stated was challenging but when I put in a call to Kareo customer service they walked me through each time I had a problem. These reps are so informative and helpful in solving whatever your problems are. There were a few times when I just didn't couldn't understand what they was trying to tell me. They asked my permission to share my computer screen and help me sold the problem(s). You couldn't imagine how helpful that was and amazing. To sum this up, I am truly in love with Kareo and their wonderful representatives that they have there. Keep up the great job.

Vorteile: WHAT I ADORE MOST ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IS THE SIMPLICITY WAY TO NAVIGATE FROM EACH DESCRIPTIONS AND TO MAKE CORRECTED BEFORE SUBMITTING.

Nachteile: THERE ARE TIMES WHEN THE REJECTS AREN'T CLEAR ON HOW TO CORRECTED REJECTIONS AND WHEN YOU CLICK ON FIX THE STATEMENT POPS OUT TOO QUICKLY.

• Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Krystal V.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2019

"Kareo Review"

Vorteile: The ease of billing and getting answers from Kareo when we need it quickly

Nachteile: Just that we have to different tax ID's that we use and we have to switch depending on which one we are using

• Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Shelly S.
Director of Reimbursement
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2019

"Kareo Product"

Vorteile: It is a user friendly product. Different ways to get to the same outcome. A/R easy to read.

Nachteile: Sometimes customer service is difficult to understand.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Amy G.
Medical Billing Supervisor
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"Long Time Kareo User"

Kommentare: Kareo works well for what we need, though we would prefer to have a bit more luck with glitches and feature requests than we do from premium support and our Kareo rep.

Vorteile: Kareo works well, and compared to some other billing software I use, it is pretty user friendly. Especially when paired with Kareo EHR it works well for full billing from front to back

Nachteile: Kareo has some long term glitches that have never been fixed, though I am sure we are not the only ones submitting "feature requests" for these things. For example, accounts become very slow and lag extensively (up to a minute to open) if there are too many notes in the account, or documents scanned into Kareo often open up out of order.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2019

"Kareo - The most user friendly billing software I have encountered"

Kommentare: When I initially saw the layout of Kareo I love it. All of the tabs are clearly labeled and I was able to navigate the software without any training. However once we started posting and applying payments, it began to get tricky. Since we were new to the software Kareo supplied someone to come out and train our employees and his personal line so we were able to call him whenever we have questions. That was a great help. We also enjoyed their training videos supplied on Kareo university.

Vorteile: It is a clean looking software and is very quick. It is very quick and easy to input payments and make notes on the payments. It is also easy to look at the AR to see what was denied, pending, etc. Most of the denials also have codes that help us figure out why it has not been paid.

Nachteile: Some parts of the program are confusing and not intuitive. Applying payments seems like it is a more extensive process than it needs to be. Calling for customer service is also a pain because I am often on hold for a long time, at least 30 minutes, and the people I am calling often do not seem knowledgeable.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Sina L.
ARNP
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2019

"Customer Lack of Service"

Kommentare: Sadly, I am no longer going to use this product. The customer service cost me a lot in terms of time and patient safety. I pay so that I can access my charts. There should be no reason that you can't get back into your EHR within 24 hours or less. It is 4 days and I am still waiting.

Vorteile: The product itself is not bad. It is fairly easy to use. It is somewhat intuitive. The e-prescribe needs some work, but in general it is above average.

Nachteile: If you need customer service after hours: as when you are on call for the weekend or evening, you are simply out of luck. They do not cover nights and weekends.
I got locked out and it is 4 days later and they still can't get me on. This is not acceptable. They think being polite is more important than getting results.

von Kareo an 13.9.2019

Sina, we were very sorry to see you go and hope to offer you our product and services in the future. We strive to improve and your feedback helps us achieve this. Due to the industry we service and for security reasons our policies at times become incredibly strict for those same reasons. We always make sure to offer alternatives to our customers so we can prevent inconveniences when it comes to accessing account information. We are working to promote secure and compliant options within our software, not only guarantee the safety of all data but also the flexibility for our customers to unlock themselves in the future. We wish this could have been prevented and wish you all the success with your business moving forward.

Regards,

• Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Jacob V.
Director of Operations
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"Kareo Billing Software"

Kommentare: Overall we've been pretty happy with Kareo. There are a few features we miss from our old software but some of the features we gained by switching to Kareo mostly make up for the difference.

Vorteile: The main reason we were drawn to Kareo was it's API. It helped that it is cloud based and user friendly but our focus was on the ability to get the data out for use in reporting and our proprietary software and we were able to do that with Kareo.

Nachteile: The canned reporting is okay but most of the reports export to excel in an unusable format (or at least a difficult to use format with filler cells and merged cells).

• Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Rahul G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2019

"Great software for billing but the EHR could use some polish"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Kareo is very good. We use them for our software and practice management. I’m not using the EHR as it is not included with the package and there are some limitations for my specialty when participating in the MIPS

Vorteile: The software is web-based and very easy to use on the iPad as well as any other format that supports the browser.
It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out.
It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out.
You can access the data most of the time you’re only limitation is the speed of your browser The software is modular in that you paid for different modules from the E in charge of the software and practice management features
They have a great feature set. There always improving and adding more functionality.

Nachteile: There are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. The HR should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate it is plenty of boilerplate template that should suffice most practices.
They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in there are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. Each shot should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate at this point your boilerplate template that should suffice most practices.
They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in MIPS. They should be a QCDR.

• Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Shelley G.
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2016

"Medical Billing Lead"

Vorteile: Ease of use. There is a lot of helpful educational information, and when you call the reps are very knowledgeable and sincere about helping you with your problem.

Nachteile: When looking at payments entered daily, I would like to be able to scroll back and forth in the calendar rather than enter the dates. There is a daily report, but I just want to quickly scroll through the dates. This is one feature that would be nice, at least for me to quickly check to be sure all money is posted daily. The reps are very knowledgeable and willing to help you in most cases, except for one issue when I wanted to sign up for ERA's. It was not clear to me that there was a deadline and he closed my case before I faxed the forms. If he could have extended the timing, it would have helped- I also work in a different office, so I am not able to get doctor's signature immediately, and we were in the middle of integrating at the time. Also- your integration with P. Fusion- could be improved. The other systems PFusion integrates with are not so difficult with every character matching, etc., and this has been hard for our office. It is still new, so hopefully it will get easier. another thing I thought of- there are occasions where you have to delete or change a payment, and if you enter this before the insurance EOB comes in, and you find you need to change it, or apply some of this to another date of service, you can't easily delete payment information once it has been applied to a visit without having to delete all the claims data. This is unfortunate. I did speak with a rep who showed me how to copy the messages and re post in notes, but this is cumbersome if there are a lot of transactions. okay, I think that is enough feedback for today. I do love Kareo!

• Bewertet am 7.9.2016
Gregory P.
    3.5/5
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2016

"Almost 3 years of use and we still love it!"

Vorteile: I came to our practice with no experience in health care and was immediately tasked with firing our 3rd party billing company and bringing everything back in house with Kareo. I had no experience in billing, patient demographics, insurance, posting payments etc. Within one week of our launch... we had the basics down and were able to seamlessly transition our single physician practice to Kareo. Payments were coming in within the first 30 days. We also have a linked EHR system so our claims are easy to do with our doctor able to have the DX codes all input at the clinical note stage and everything seamlessly transitions right over to billing. We are so fast at it that our previous day's claims are out the door by 10AM the following day. I love this system and the folks that support it.

Nachteile: Some payers will make surprise changes in their EID that do not get updated into system tested into Kareo in a timely manner. It normally is discovered when payment posting gets out of whack and then it is discovered that the payer made a change in the technical date interchange. Then discovered that the change was not system tested in Kareo. It is a little bit of finger pointing on who is to blame for the interchange misses.... but don't get me wrong... when issue is discovered - they work to fix it - it just takes some time.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2016
Barbara W.
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2013

Kommentare: I am a nurse practitioner with my own practice seeing patients primarily in nursing homes. I also do my own billing. When I was setting up my practice, I was told about Practice Fusion EMR software by a colleague. I saw that Practice Fusion is integrated with a billing system called Kareo, so I decided to check it out. Once I saw what they had to offer, I didn't look any further. Cost got my attention first, but the more I learned about it, the more I liked what I saw. I have done medical billing for years in the past as an office manager. I am also a CPA, and I did consulting work in which I helped physician practices choose and set up billing systems. Compared to the older systems, Kareo is light-years better. Implementation of Kareo took some time and effort. At first I thought it would be intuitive, and it is to a certain extent. These days billing is so complex, however, that I have some to see that it would be almost impossible to come up with a system that is entirely intuitive. I needed to complete the training, and then I was good to go. One thing that is really nice is the ability to choose training videos on the topics you need to learn about. The training videos are excellent. I did my training by starting a video, pausing it to enter my own data into Kareo, then continue on. This provided me with hands-on training, and it was very helpful. I also like the fact that I can go back at any time to view the videos again, and I can also view videos on topics or features of Kareo that I am using for the first time. I chose to purchase customer support for the first month only, because I am pretty savvy when it comes to billing systems. During that time, the team was very nice, very helpful, and oh so patient with me. I always got the answers I needed. One of the things that I especially like about Kareo is the reports that can be run. In the "old days" you could only run certain reports that were set-up by the system. It never made sense to me that there was a huge database of information, yet it could only be accessed in limited ways. Kareo provides many options for reports. I personally like the accounts receivable reports as well as the report that shows revenue from each facility where I practice. Probably the biggest benefit I have received from Kareo is the time savings. I have to balance my time between my clinical responsibilities and my financial and billing activities. I am sure I could not do this without Kareo. Bottom line: I am a very satisfied customer, and I would choose Kareo all over again if I had to choose.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2013
Luann J.
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2019

"review"

Kommentare: Good. We have now moved all our clients to Kareo from other software.

Vorteile: We love being able to use Jopari for work comp and auto, I do not find other software offering this. Also printing the HCFA with background from the system has saved us huge amounts of time and money with our significant volume of work comp and auto.

Nachteile: Reporting could be better; we would like some standard reports that we have in other software and have not had the time to work on custom reports. We need reports that we can run easily by CPT codes; client often have questions on what they have brought in by specific codes and the reports can be confusing. Also just basic year over year summary of charges, receipts and adjustments would nice. Enrollment is better but still an issue that slows down new clients. We can't print the UB form with the background for faxing claims. We want batch numbers on patient payments so we can track the office collection. ASC Medicare rates do not show up in the contract & Fees; it defaults to the professional fee schedule.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Vivian S.
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2015

"Welcome to Affordable Practice Management"

Kommentare: My office began using Kareo Practice Management software in January, 2015. We had been using our previous vendor since 1986 and although it still works, it was costing $14,000.00 a year for support which we rarely, if ever, used. When I found Kareo at $299 per month I had to give it a try. I began training myself in October 2014 through all of the training platforms Kareo offers. I read the articles, I watched the videos, I emailed and spoke with them on the phone. I found the system easy to learn and kind of fun to use. I introduced the rest of the staff to it in December after deciding that it could work for us. The most difficulty they had was entering insurance carriers for patients which in Kareo are called "cases." Through videos and phone calls they finally got the hand of it. Our practice does not accept any kind of insurance and we opted out of Medicare so I cannot comment on submitting claims through Kareo. I do print up paper claims for surgery patients and the only problem I have with that is you can't print up a claim once the patient has paid the bill and you have entered the payment into the system. You have to remove the payment and change the responsible party to the patient's insurance company and then print a claim which does not show a payment. After printing, you have to go back to the patient's account and undo the changes you made. If your practice participates with various insurance companies, this would not be an issue for you. I also don't use the Kareo billing service. I print up the statements and mail them out myself. The statement template is very well laid out and looks very neat and professional. We transitioned into ICD-10 with no problem whatsoever. Kareo has all of the ICD-10 codes listed and it was a breeze to use their Superbill template and change the ICD-9 codes to ICD-10 codes. We were using our new Superbill on October 1st and everything went smoothly. Kareo even provided us with a list of our most used diagnosis codes and their corresponding ICD-10 codes. Kareo also provides constant updates and they install very quickly and have never caused the software to crash. All in all, I am extremely happy with Kareo. The software works, it's easy to learn and they provide excellent and friendly support. If you call them you are able to speak with someone immediately and they walk you through any problem you may be having. Long live Kareo!

• Bewertet am 4.11.2015
Deborah J.
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2016

"Kareo Review"

Vorteile: Our office has used Kareo as our billing software for the past three years. It is comprehensive and meets our billing needs. The support team for Kareo's PM software is phenomenal. I have called frequently over the past three years for customized support and have always gotten highly professional, pleasant and helpful representatives

Nachteile: Some of the information from our electronic records software does not always come over to Kareo as expected. I also don't understand why some of the doctors information seems to come over and others does not. I don't fully grasp how insurance companies get set up and approved to receive electronic claims.

von Charlton an 26.9.2016

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Happy to hear Kareo's software meets your billing needs and that you find our support team professional, pleasant and helpful!

We'd like to reach out for more information regarding your mention of some of the information from your EHR not always coming over to Kareo as expected. Please email us at customersuccessteam@kareo.com to confirm your account/contact information so we may help look into this for you.

Also, here is the link to our free training courses: https://helpme.kareo.com/01_Kareo_PM/Kareo_PM_Training. Please do not hesitate to register for a live training or take an online course at your leisure.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2016
Dianne E.
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2019

"Best billing software among others"

Kommentare: Problems that I have solved by using Kareo is not having to deal with a clearinghouse at all...it saves me tons of time. Kareo is so much easier to learn and get up and running from the start compared to so many softwares out there....it's just a terrific experience and I highly recommend it!!

Vorteile: Being linked automatically with a clearinghouse and the ease of submitting claims and rebilling is far better than other softwares I have ever used. The ability to enter data is far easier and quicker than with those other softwares.

Nachteile: There's only 1 thing I have not liked about the software and that is the inability to modify all reports. For example statements/receipts to patients for payments they make. The provider return address is not in the upper left hand corner of the statement/receipt so it can be mailed...I have to handwrite the return address on it. Also there isn't a single report that can be given to a patient that contains the provider info, patient info, services and all their pertinent info plus any payments and adjustments so they can turn them in to their insurance or claim rep. I have to submit 2 separate reports.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Vincent A.
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2019

"Affordable pricing and way less politics"

Kommentare: I love the billing software and will incorporate EHR soon. This is business done well and I get my money's worth.

Vorteile: With Kareo I feel like I am getting a quality product at a fair price. There are products out there that are way beyond their worth. Kareo is just right and I never feel pressured into doing something unnecessary. Billing portion is hands down the best I have seen due to its ease of use when using the cloud base. The desktop base (PM) is a bit tricky and would need some time to figure out. But overall it is great and worth the money you paid for. Remote support team is very efficient in answering matters at hand. I love it!

Nachteile: I can't really think of a con. I mean you have to spend time learning the software. Practice owners should spend time learning the ropes so as to stay on top. Reason being, no one would ever appreciate and love your product more than you the owner.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Shirley W.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2018

"Easy to use and improves efficiency"

Kommentare: This is our third software program in 8 years in business. This has been the most accurate, easiest to teach, and most integrative of the ones we've used. It's a good value for the money, and we've been pleased with the performance. We do have some issues, but it's fairly easy to get to management and discuss those.

Vorteile: We are able to use many of the tools, reports, and access in Kareo to improve our overall efficiency. We find claims go through successfully the majority of the time, entry screens are easy to use, and updating things like fee schedules are simple. Reporting is accurate and fairly easy to use, and we love the ability to write our own reports when we can't get what we need from the system (which is rare). There is a closed Facebook group of people who use the product and can support other users, and this is closely monitored by Kareo personnel, so it's a great way to interact and get help.

Nachteile: We would like to be able to do things across all our clients (enterprise level), and to have a cleaner collections follow-up, without having to adjust things off and make notes, etc.,

• Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Anthony A.
Biller
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2019

"Software is efficient and reliable"

Kommentare: Software is efficient and reliable, will recommend it

Vorteile: Software is easy to use for billing, has few problems but they are updating it.

Nachteile: Need improvement in the Electronic Medical records, but they are updating.

von Kareo an 13.9.2019

Antony, we appreciate your pleasant review. As you mentioned we are putting many resources into product enhancements that we release each month. Thank you for choosing Kareo!

Best,

• Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Jytte H.
Practice owner
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2019

"Kareo billing system and EHR."

Vorteile: Integrates seamlessly with the EHR documentation system I use. Electronic billing with submission of clean claims 99.99% of the time.

Nachteile: Posting payments from EOB does not always reconcile requiring a manual time consuming correction.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Larry A.
Psychologist/Psychotherapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2017

"Kareo Billing Software"

Kommentare: I was looking for a billing software for my relatively new part-time private practice (licensed clinical psychologist/psychotherapy). At the time I got the referrals from Software Advice, I was looking primarily at the moment to get started billing Medicare for an increasing client caseload with Medicare coverage. I contacted my three of the four companies provided to me and Kareo was the first to be able to set me up with billing Medicare, While now I can expand to use it for billing other insurances, I still have not set up another insurance to bill. So I will have to see how that goes. However, by consistently billing Medicare now with this software, I am familiar with many of the features of the software and billing is relatively quick and simple. I did sign up for Kareo's clinical software and while I am currently paying for it, I still have not used it.

Vorteile: Once client and insurance info is set up, It is very quick and easy to bill online for each claim. Thus I am more likely to bill for each session soon after the session rather than waiting to bill a few sessions in a batch. Also, the software allows for printing out 1500 paper Forms. I have not tried this feature yet but it could save me time and hassles refiling if I can fill out the form through the software. I also think some of the online tutorials are very helpful and thus make getting information more convenient than have to sign up for a phone or video training session. I have had contact with a number of the training coaches and in general, they have all been very helpful and easy to access. The billing software is also set up to record payments, running balances, etc. I have not utilized that feature yet but it is nice to know that it is there.

Nachteile: I really do not have a specific complaint about the software or the staff support.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Selina W.
Office Staff
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2019

"billing ease"

Kommentare: always updating and improving for the better - user friendly and always helpful staff - that find the answer within reason

Vorteile: easy posting - one or two of the reports come in handy

Nachteile: could use better reports - also, when you look up a claim and you are under that patient - It would be nice to have the system go right to that patient instead of having to scroll to find it.

• Bewertet am 2.10.2019