4,2 /5
    3,9 /5

Über Kareo

Verwalte alles von Terminen bis zu Ansprüchen an einem Ort. Hol dir Praxisverwaltung leicht gemacht.

Erfahre mehr über Kareo

Teegan F.
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Great EHR with room for improvement for natural healthcare providers"

Kommentare: Using Kareo has been a overall great experience. It does almost everything we want it to do well, and the few things it needs to improve it at least allows you to do partially.

Vorteile: I love the layout of Kareo. The dashboard is great and offers a lot of functionality while still looking clean and professional. The clinical portion is great as it shows all the sections of the note on one page. The ability to add and remove sections is also very useful. The interaction checker is nice, but needs improvement. The iPad app is really slick and I preferring using it when adjusting my patients (Chiropractor), as it allows me to quickly tap on each segment I'm adjusting from a list.

Nachteile: There is very little support for natural products/supplements in Kareo. You CAN make it work, but it's definitely not easy - requiring manually entering every single product you wish to recommend in the "Drug Favorites" section.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Tracy G.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2020

"Kareo has great reporting"

Kommentare: Kareo has been an improvement from our previous software. I appreciate that the cost each month has been predictable and fair.

Vorteile: The reporting capabilities and customization of reporting is the most valuable feature to us. We are able to give our clients a more comprehensive view of the financial health of their practice. Contract management reports and analysis reports help us to give suggestions and analyze the data coming in so that providers and practice managers can see how claims are processing and where the money is coming from and going to.

Nachteile: The ERA enrollment process has been a nightmare. I feel like this process was not adequately described to us, and it has been dramatically more time consuming and labor-intensive than we thought it would be. Customer support has been inconsistent. In some circumstances, the representatives have been very helpful, but in others, they have been disconnected and unable to adequately resolve issues.

• Bewertet am 13.11.2020
Mathew C.
Physician
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Not good for our single-physician dermatology practice"

Kommentare: Not good. See my "Cons" list above. Unfortunately instead of month-to-month...the sales guy (who, after you sign up, you'll never hear from again) talked me into 1 year. Now I'm trying to buy out that year so we can go back to CollaborateMD...which was much more evolved...user-friendly...with features that actually work.

Vorteile: Fairly easy to use on a daily basis for me as the physician, entering SOAP notes. I did like immediately entering ICD-10 and CPT codes right after seeing the patient and writing my note. Relatively inexpensive compared to other options

Nachteile: Whew.... 1. I guess my expectations for a "success coach" were different from what they provide. If, during implementation you want to schedule time with your "coach," that person provides you a link to THEIR schedule and you find a time (usually at least a week away) and pencil yourself in. 2. Many ICD-10 and CPT codes for my specialty are not in Kareo when you go to create the superbill. It's been 2 years now....unacceptable. 3. To link to a lab or pathology...they provide you with a form which then gets sent to that lab. From there it's up to you to see that it happens. Both the hospital lab we use and UCSF dermatopathology were unable to link with Kareo. 4. The "voice reminder" feature is a really bad late '70's computerized voice. If it calls a patient and gets a voicemail...it begins talking as soon as it hears a voice (the message) so by the time the patient's recorder begins recording...the message is already almost over. The patient is left wondering what that computerized voice was and who called? 5. The visual accounting screen is really poorly laid out.

von Kareo an 6.12.2019

Hello Mathew, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our system. We value any and all feedback about our software, as it helps us to continually evolve and improve our services. It is important to us that your practice is set up for success in every way possible, and our Success team is an important part of that process. In addition, our Support team is available and willing to provide immediate support if your Success coach is unavailable. We currently have a specialist assigned to your account, and they will be contacting you immediately to address your specific concerns.

Regards,

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Michele M.
President/CEO
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2020

"Billing Softare Tried and True"

Kommentare: I have had an amazing experience with Kareo. Of course like any software program you will have hiccups and bumps in the road but after working in the medical billing industry for almost 15 years I can say that Kareo has been the best software program I have used!

Vorteile: The feature I like most about Kareo is the built in eligibility feature. Not having to login to numerous portals to check eligibility makes my job 10X easier!

Nachteile: I wish Kareo would not make you get out of the pt insurance info area to check the pts eligibility. This happened with the newest update and it is not very efficient at all. Also the same with adding a new Medicare policy, you have to get out of the insurance area and go back in to check hospice, the drop down box won't work unless you do this. Not efficient at all.
I would also like to see Kareo automatically capitalize pt demographics when you are entering them, all other software programs I have used have this feature built into them.

Jenifer H.
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2020

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: In the beginning I was a bit overwhelmed with the features of this program, but once you are able to find your way around it is so easy to work with and the support team is great.

Vorteile: I've used Kareo for the past 8 years and the support staff is wonderful and very helpful, they know their product and always come through with solving the problem in one call.

Nachteile: The one feature I would love to see is where our company's name can appear on certain reports, I've been requesting this for a while now so am waiting for that.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2020
Tiffany K.
Office Manger
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2020

"Kareo"

Kommentare: It has been very good

Vorteile: It is very easy to use on a daily basis.

Nachteile: We have had some issues with the help feature after new updates but, for the most part that gets taken care of in a timely manner.

• Bewertet am 19.8.2020
Suzanne M.
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2020

"Satisfied Customer"

Kommentare: Very positive

Vorteile: The program is easy to use, cost effective and the support is great.

Nachteile: Some of the reports I need are not easily accessible.

• Bewertet am 3.9.2020
Karen R.
Owner, Family Practitioner
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2020

"Bait & Switch!"

Kommentare: It has been an absolute nightmare. Customer support has been zero. For over 2 months couldn't use the electronic prescribing system due to problems with the Kareo system. They stated that it was the Doctor.Me program I was required to use. Wasn't. Called my son. He checked into it and told me how to fix it. Was fixed in minutes after 2 months of being ignored. Everytime my staff or I have tried to call them, we go into permahold. You can't get ahold of anyone who knows anything about their system. I am convinced that they hire people off the streets and don't really train them. In addition, they outsource their calls to individuals who can barely speak English and who do not have a clue how their system works. In addition, I pay for both the billing program and EHR. Was told that my monthly bill would be around $400 for both since I have a very small medical practice. Bill immediately jumped to over $680 per month. When I asked for an explanation, was told that needed to contact another department to get an invoice. Have repeatedly asked for a written explanation of why my bill is so high. Never have received any answers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were not helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was actually very rude to my staff. I overheard him making rude comments to my MA. When we tried to utilize our 3 months of "coaching" they never had time to help us. I even tried reaching out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he ignored my concerns. We are now slowly muddling our way thru this mess

Vorteile: Electronic prescribing has warnings, drug info and formulary attached. Helps with determining whether or not you will have interactions with other medications that have been prescribed.

Nachteile: System goes down frequently. Has several bugs in it. Can't prescribe 2 narcotic medications for a patient. It refuses to send it electronically. Can't prescribe custom medications i.e. diabetic supplies electronically.
Won't interface with any of the local radiology facilities or labs like LabCorp, Sonora Quest ect.....even though we were promised when given the information by the representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who talked me into signing on. The so called templates that they say are available--aren't. Can't sign on to the system from more than one computer i.e. you have it open on your desk top and are using a lap top in the room. Was told that it was a HIPPA violation to have it running in more than one location. Obviously not. Have used EPIC, AHLTA, VA system, Allscripts, Nextgen, Citrex and several other EHRs. Never had this issue with them. Good luck trying to use them. I recommend that you look into other alternatives if you don't want to have the same experience that we have had.

von Kareo an 5.6.2020

Hello Karen, Thank you very much for sharing both your positive and negative experiences with our software. We value all feedback as it helps us to improve overall as a company and understand what our customer's needs are. We are committed to working in partnership with you to ensure your practice is successful.

We see that you have contacted us previously regarding the EPCS issue you brought up and the issue was resolved. We will have someone reach out to you again to discuss any recent issues that may have come up. In regards to integration with labs, we facilitate a connection, but it is completely up to the lab in question to choose to integrate with a practice or not. In addition, our system does only allow users to log in to one device at a time as a security measure.

We will be contacting you to further discuss the concern you raised regarding templates.

Thank you again very much for sharing your story with us.

Regards,

• Bewertet am 28.5.2020
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2019

"Kareo - The most user friendly billing software I have encountered"

Kommentare: When I initially saw the layout of Kareo I love it. All of the tabs are clearly labeled and I was able to navigate the software without any training. However once we started posting and applying payments, it began to get tricky. Since we were new to the software Kareo supplied someone to come out and train our employees and his personal line so we were able to call him whenever we have questions. That was a great help. We also enjoyed their training videos supplied on Kareo university.

Vorteile: It is a clean looking software and is very quick. It is very quick and easy to input payments and make notes on the payments. It is also easy to look at the AR to see what was denied, pending, etc. Most of the denials also have codes that help us figure out why it has not been paid.

Nachteile: Some parts of the program are confusing and not intuitive. Applying payments seems like it is a more extensive process than it needs to be. Calling for customer service is also a pain because I am often on hold for a long time, at least 30 minutes, and the people I am calling often do not seem knowledgeable.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Michael V.
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2020

"You can do better..."

Kommentare: Egg, you could do better. We are only using this at the request of our billing company

Vorteile: The text reminders are great and that's included. The app has a lot of features, maybe too many features.

Nachteile: I dislike how often it is down for repairs and maintenance. Sometimes, it happens right in the middle of the day putting us behind. The app has too many features but can't get a simple itemized statement.

von Kareo an 13.10.2020

Hello Michael and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our software. We apologize that you've experienced any difficulties with our software. We have had a couple of instances of latency with our system the last two months but have taken steps to resolve this. We understand how much of an impact this has on practices, which has been our motivation to push forward with system improvements. We will continue to focus on developing our existing product to minimize latency issues as this is currently our main priority. I also apologize regarding the limitations you mentioned with our statements. I am confident if you reach out to our support team, they would take every effort to ensure we exhaust all options in attempting to find a solution for you. Please contact us at 888-775-2736 with any questions or concerns that you may have.

• Bewertet am 22.9.2020
Shirley W.
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Easy to learn and use"

Kommentare: When we first went to Kareo, we were coming off a system that had brought us to our knees: nothing worked right, clients were frustrated and we had no faith in things reported in the system. Kareo changed all of that for us--we were able to have reports we could trust, true transparency for the clients, and so many functions we were able to do more efficiently.

Vorteile: We love that the software is intuitive, and we can teach a clinic how to use it (on a basic level) in about an hour. The reports are accurate and easy to use. We can set up favorite reports, and generally get help whenever we're "stuck"

Nachteile: Enrollments--getting providers enrolled properly and getting assistance with those enrollments. Also, we really dislike that they offshore their help desk. It's challenging to get someone who can help us when we get an offshore rep.
We also wish there was a better defined collections procedure/status in the system which would help us better monitor what's gone to collection.
We cannot bill UB04 charges for facilities out of Kareo.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Jacob V.
Director of Operations
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"Kareo Billing Software"

Kommentare: Overall we've been pretty happy with Kareo. There are a few features we miss from our old software but some of the features we gained by switching to Kareo mostly make up for the difference.

Vorteile: The main reason we were drawn to Kareo was it's API. It helped that it is cloud based and user friendly but our focus was on the ability to get the data out for use in reporting and our proprietary software and we were able to do that with Kareo.

Nachteile: The canned reporting is okay but most of the reports export to excel in an unusable format (or at least a difficult to use format with filler cells and merged cells).

• Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Rahul G.
Physician
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2019

"Great software for billing but the EHR could use some polish"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Kareo is very good. We use them for our software and practice management. I’m not using the EHR as it is not included with the package and there are some limitations for my specialty when participating in the MIPS

Vorteile: The software is web-based and very easy to use on the iPad as well as any other format that supports the browser.
It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out.
It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out.
You can access the data most of the time you’re only limitation is the speed of your browser The software is modular in that you paid for different modules from the E in charge of the software and practice management features
They have a great feature set. There always improving and adding more functionality.

Nachteile: There are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. The HR should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate it is plenty of boilerplate template that should suffice most practices.
They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in there are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. Each shot should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate at this point your boilerplate template that should suffice most practices.
They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in MIPS. They should be a QCDR.

• Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Shelley G.
Billing Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2016

"Medical Billing Lead"

Vorteile: Ease of use. There is a lot of helpful educational information, and when you call the reps are very knowledgeable and sincere about helping you with your problem.

Nachteile: When looking at payments entered daily, I would like to be able to scroll back and forth in the calendar rather than enter the dates. There is a daily report, but I just want to quickly scroll through the dates. This is one feature that would be nice, at least for me to quickly check to be sure all money is posted daily. The reps are very knowledgeable and willing to help you in most cases, except for one issue when I wanted to sign up for ERA's. It was not clear to me that there was a deadline and he closed my case before I faxed the forms. If he could have extended the timing, it would have helped- I also work in a different office, so I am not able to get doctor's signature immediately, and we were in the middle of integrating at the time. Also- your integration with P. Fusion- could be improved. The other systems PFusion integrates with are not so difficult with every character matching, etc., and this has been hard for our office. It is still new, so hopefully it will get easier. another thing I thought of- there are occasions where you have to delete or change a payment, and if you enter this before the insurance EOB comes in, and you find you need to change it, or apply some of this to another date of service, you can't easily delete payment information once it has been applied to a visit without having to delete all the claims data. This is unfortunate. I did speak with a rep who showed me how to copy the messages and re post in notes, but this is cumbersome if there are a lot of transactions. okay, I think that is enough feedback for today. I do love Kareo!

• Bewertet am 7.9.2016
Blake O.
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"Kareo Practice Management"

Kommentare: Reporting, posting payments, sending invoices, etc are all a breeze with the software. Customer service is without a doubt the most helpful and easiest of any vendor I've ever used.

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use after a few weeks of learning the in's and out's. I likely don't utilize half of what the software is capable of, but it's perfect for what I need.

Nachteile: I wish it was possible to integrate the Kareo Practice Management software with more than one EHR in my industry. It is only available for Medicfusion integration.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2020
Diane B.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2020

"Billers of Metro Atlanta"

Kommentare: I think the numbers of years I have used Kareo shows my satisfaction with the overall software product.
I have trained 50 plus people in the 20 years I have used this product. I am still growing and encourage those I meet to transition to using this software. I have demonstrated my confidence in Kareo by including page on my business website promoting Kareo.

Vorteile: I have been a user of this software since the 90's. I found Kareo to be a very cost effective software which allowed for training new staff, integrating practices and decreased initial startup costs. Kareo continues to update and add new features which are relevant to industry standards and changes.

Nachteile: I would like to have more capability from some of the screens to multi task. Such as printing as statement from track claim status page. I would like to see Kareo add actual advanced billing personnel to the support staff who handle the help tickets. Currently some help tickets have been answered by sales staff. I believe this would speed up the process.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2020
Julie F.
billing manager

"Kareo software"

Kommentare: My experience has been great with very few problems

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use and easy functions

Nachteile: some of the billing areas have a lot of steps to get to the final result.

Gregory P.
    3,5 /5
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2016

"Almost 3 years of use and we still love it!"

Vorteile: I came to our practice with no experience in health care and was immediately tasked with firing our 3rd party billing company and bringing everything back in house with Kareo. I had no experience in billing, patient demographics, insurance, posting payments etc. Within one week of our launch... we had the basics down and were able to seamlessly transition our single physician practice to Kareo. Payments were coming in within the first 30 days. We also have a linked EHR system so our claims are easy to do with our doctor able to have the DX codes all input at the clinical note stage and everything seamlessly transitions right over to billing. We are so fast at it that our previous day's claims are out the door by 10AM the following day. I love this system and the folks that support it.

Nachteile: Some payers will make surprise changes in their EID that do not get updated into system tested into Kareo in a timely manner. It normally is discovered when payment posting gets out of whack and then it is discovered that the payer made a change in the technical date interchange. Then discovered that the change was not system tested in Kareo. It is a little bit of finger pointing on who is to blame for the interchange misses.... but don't get me wrong... when issue is discovered - they work to fix it - it just takes some time.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2016
Barbara W.
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2013

Kommentare: I am a nurse practitioner with my own practice seeing patients primarily in nursing homes. I also do my own billing. When I was setting up my practice, I was told about Practice Fusion EMR software by a colleague. I saw that Practice Fusion is integrated with a billing system called Kareo, so I decided to check it out. Once I saw what they had to offer, I didn't look any further. Cost got my attention first, but the more I learned about it, the more I liked what I saw. I have done medical billing for years in the past as an office manager. I am also a CPA, and I did consulting work in which I helped physician practices choose and set up billing systems. Compared to the older systems, Kareo is light-years better. Implementation of Kareo took some time and effort. At first I thought it would be intuitive, and it is to a certain extent. These days billing is so complex, however, that I have some to see that it would be almost impossible to come up with a system that is entirely intuitive. I needed to complete the training, and then I was good to go. One thing that is really nice is the ability to choose training videos on the topics you need to learn about. The training videos are excellent. I did my training by starting a video, pausing it to enter my own data into Kareo, then continue on. This provided me with hands-on training, and it was very helpful. I also like the fact that I can go back at any time to view the videos again, and I can also view videos on topics or features of Kareo that I am using for the first time. I chose to purchase customer support for the first month only, because I am pretty savvy when it comes to billing systems. During that time, the team was very nice, very helpful, and oh so patient with me. I always got the answers I needed. One of the things that I especially like about Kareo is the reports that can be run. In the "old days" you could only run certain reports that were set-up by the system. It never made sense to me that there was a huge database of information, yet it could only be accessed in limited ways. Kareo provides many options for reports. I personally like the accounts receivable reports as well as the report that shows revenue from each facility where I practice. Probably the biggest benefit I have received from Kareo is the time savings. I have to balance my time between my clinical responsibilities and my financial and billing activities. I am sure I could not do this without Kareo. Bottom line: I am a very satisfied customer, and I would choose Kareo all over again if I had to choose.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2013
Jill T.
Practice Administrator
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2020

"Kareo Customer Review"

Kommentare: Overall we are pleased with Kareo

Vorteile: 1.I like the ability to learn as needed with Kareo university and ease of use for our team
We love the automated reminders and the ability the send messages with the software

Nachteile: I'm not too fond of the way Kareo calculates the end of month reports. If payment was collected in a month and deposited in our account, the monthly report's end should reflect the same as my bank statement.

• Bewertet am 30.11.2020
Nina L.
billing / coding
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2020

"kareo survey"

Kommentare: I love the no response files. If you work those, you will rarely ever have a timely filing issue again. I also really like how we can add suggestions to better the software and Kareo listens.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use with Kareo. You can literally sit down, bring up kareo and start billing if you just read the screens. I've worked off of other softwares including Athena, Epic etc and the ease of Kareo is definately refreshing.

Nachteile: I have a wish list of a couple i things I wish Kareo had. On the clinical side, i would to be able to set up Kareo notes that it would automatically pull the cpt codes into the superbill. On both sides, platform and billing, i wish Kareo would hook up with the NPPES file so when i search for a doctor or practice for referring purposes, all the info would be there.

• Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Luann J.
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2019

"review"

Kommentare: Good. We have now moved all our clients to Kareo from other software.

Vorteile: We love being able to use Jopari for work comp and auto, I do not find other software offering this. Also printing the HCFA with background from the system has saved us huge amounts of time and money with our significant volume of work comp and auto.

Nachteile: Reporting could be better; we would like some standard reports that we have in other software and have not had the time to work on custom reports. We need reports that we can run easily by CPT codes; client often have questions on what they have brought in by specific codes and the reports can be confusing. Also just basic year over year summary of charges, receipts and adjustments would nice. Enrollment is better but still an issue that slows down new clients. We can't print the UB form with the background for faxing claims. We want batch numbers on patient payments so we can track the office collection. ASC Medicare rates do not show up in the contract & Fees; it defaults to the professional fee schedule.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Vivian S.
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2015

"Welcome to Affordable Practice Management"

Kommentare: My office began using Kareo Practice Management software in January, 2015. We had been using our previous vendor since 1986 and although it still works, it was costing $14,000.00 a year for support which we rarely, if ever, used. When I found Kareo at $299 per month I had to give it a try. I began training myself in October 2014 through all of the training platforms Kareo offers. I read the articles, I watched the videos, I emailed and spoke with them on the phone. I found the system easy to learn and kind of fun to use. I introduced the rest of the staff to it in December after deciding that it could work for us. The most difficulty they had was entering insurance carriers for patients which in Kareo are called "cases." Through videos and phone calls they finally got the hand of it. Our practice does not accept any kind of insurance and we opted out of Medicare so I cannot comment on submitting claims through Kareo. I do print up paper claims for surgery patients and the only problem I have with that is you can't print up a claim once the patient has paid the bill and you have entered the payment into the system. You have to remove the payment and change the responsible party to the patient's insurance company and then print a claim which does not show a payment. After printing, you have to go back to the patient's account and undo the changes you made. If your practice participates with various insurance companies, this would not be an issue for you. I also don't use the Kareo billing service. I print up the statements and mail them out myself. The statement template is very well laid out and looks very neat and professional. We transitioned into ICD-10 with no problem whatsoever. Kareo has all of the ICD-10 codes listed and it was a breeze to use their Superbill template and change the ICD-9 codes to ICD-10 codes. We were using our new Superbill on October 1st and everything went smoothly. Kareo even provided us with a list of our most used diagnosis codes and their corresponding ICD-10 codes. Kareo also provides constant updates and they install very quickly and have never caused the software to crash. All in all, I am extremely happy with Kareo. The software works, it's easy to learn and they provide excellent and friendly support. If you call them you are able to speak with someone immediately and they walk you through any problem you may be having. Long live Kareo!

• Bewertet am 4.11.2015
Deborah J.
Billing Manager
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2016

"Kareo Review"

Vorteile: Our office has used Kareo as our billing software for the past three years. It is comprehensive and meets our billing needs. The support team for Kareo's PM software is phenomenal. I have called frequently over the past three years for customized support and have always gotten highly professional, pleasant and helpful representatives

Nachteile: Some of the information from our electronic records software does not always come over to Kareo as expected. I also don't understand why some of the doctors information seems to come over and others does not. I don't fully grasp how insurance companies get set up and approved to receive electronic claims.

von Charlton an 26.9.2016

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Happy to hear Kareo's software meets your billing needs and that you find our support team professional, pleasant and helpful!

We'd like to reach out for more information regarding your mention of some of the information from your EHR not always coming over to Kareo as expected. Please email us at customersuccessteam@kareo.com to confirm your account/contact information so we may help look into this for you.

Also, here is the link to our free training courses: https://helpme.kareo.com/01_Kareo_PM/Kareo_PM_Training. Please do not hesitate to register for a live training or take an online course at your leisure.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2016
Suzanne J.
Medical Biller
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"REVIEW OF KAREO"

Kommentare: Kareo has made billing a smooth process and accounts receivable is manageable in a timely fashion. Any issues are clearly identified and resolved.

Vorteile: The ability to perform a little extra claim scrubbing on the front end and also simple explanations for any rejections or denials.

Nachteile: The system gets very slow periodically and we are not able to use the document storage because it slows it down even more.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2020