Über Kareo Billing

Verwalte alles von Terminen bis zu Ansprüchen an einem Ort. Hol dir Praxisverwaltung leicht gemacht.

Erfahre mehr über Kareo Billing

It Is user friendly and the Support is awesome.

He was is such a rush to meet his deadlines that he ran through the information at lightening speed and was very annoyed at my questions.

Bewertungen zu Kareo Billing

3,9
3,9
3,7

Kareo Billing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 591 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kareo Billing bereits verwendet?

Teegan F.
Teegan F.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great EHR with room for improvement for natural healthcare providers

Kommentare: Using Kareo has been a overall great experience. It does almost everything we want it to do well, and the few things it needs to improve it at least allows you to do partially.

I love the layout of Kareo. The dashboard is great and offers a lot of functionality while still looking clean and professional. The clinical portion is great as it shows all the sections of the note on one page. The ability to add and remove sections is also very useful. The interaction checker is nice, but needs improvement. The iPad app is really slick and I preferring using it when adjusting my patients (Chiropractor), as it allows me to quickly tap on each segment I'm adjusting from a list.

There is very little support for natural products/supplements in Kareo. You CAN make it work, but it's definitely not easy - requiring manually entering every single product you wish to recommend in the "Drug Favorites" section.

Tracy G.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kareo has great reporting

Kommentare: Kareo has been an improvement from our previous software. I appreciate that the cost each month has been predictable and fair.

The reporting capabilities and customization of reporting is the most valuable feature to us. We are able to give our clients a more comprehensive view of the financial health of their practice. Contract management reports and analysis reports help us to give suggestions and analyze the data coming in so that providers and practice managers can see how claims are processing and where the money is coming from and going to.

The ERA enrollment process has been a nightmare. I feel like this process was not adequately described to us, and it has been dramatically more time consuming and labor-intensive than we thought it would be. Customer support has been inconsistent. In some circumstances, the representatives have been very helpful, but in others, they have been disconnected and unable to adequately resolve issues.

Ikram H.
Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

RA will not post and can't bill secondary insurance.

1 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Frustrating, exhausting and waste of time

It is an ok software but the support team is horrible, remittance will get posted but form same provider for same patient it would not post and support always blame payer. In this case it is Medicare, but when I showed them an RA from Medicare posted without any problem they don't have any answer but will always say provider is not sending proper info. But they are not able to identify what information are they looking for.

We can't bill secondary insurance as primary payment could not be posted so loosing revenue on monthly basis. I am in process of switching. Support team is not in USA so they have no idea how Medicare works.

Peggy U.
Office Manager/Biller in USA

First time Biller

I had never done billing before. Our PT clinic wanted to keep the billing in house so we tried Kareo. Of course I didn't have anything to compare too, but Kareo was easy to understand and the Kaero support was the best.

The price per therapist went up - with our reimbursement from insurance companies going down, we need to lower our cost

Suzanne J.
Medical Biller in USA

REVIEW OF KAREO

Kommentare: Kareo has made billing a smooth process and accounts receivable is manageable in a timely fashion. Any issues are clearly identified and resolved.

The ability to perform a little extra claim scrubbing on the front end and also simple explanations for any rejections or denials.

The system gets very slow periodically and we are not able to use the document storage because it slows it down even more.

Jytte H.
Practice owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kareo billing system and EHR.

Integrates seamlessly with the EHR documentation system I use. Electronic billing with submission of clean claims 99.99% of the time.

Posting payments from EOB does not always reconcile requiring a manual time consuming correction.

Shelly S.
Director of Reimbursement in USA

Kareo Product

It is a user friendly product. Different ways to get to the same outcome. A/R easy to read.

Sometimes customer service is difficult to understand.

Sarah b. F.
Sarah b. F.
Naturopathic Doctor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful to streamline your practice

I like that Stripe is automatically connected to the biller to easily transfer payments from patient to practice. I like the automatic texting and emailing to patients to confirm appointments.

This software contains codes for all insurance billing purposes; however, if you are cash-based practice and entering in supplements to sell, the manual process by which this is done is clunky and inefficient.

Patient Account Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid software for Medical Billing

Kommentare: We have been with them for years and feel they are a viable option!

This integrates with WebPT, our documentation software. If we wanted to, they offer a price included scheduling / documentation software. MANY great features to facilitate claims processing and follow up.

They have discontinued some great features ( accessible if you know where to look ) in a "upgrade. They are not being able to do secondary electronic claims they way they claimed.. but are still trying to make it work.

Adnerson P.
Medical Biller in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kareo review

Kommentare: Smooth

Easy to use. Easy to Navigate . Easy to understand

Obvious missing features like being able to duplicate a Macro

Amanda B.
VPM Director in USA

Kareo Software Review

Kommentare: I enjoy Kareo, I currently have 6 practices using it. I always refer clients looking for new software to Kareo. The success coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been helpful and makes me feel very confident in my knowledge of Kareo and had I can pass that on to my staff.

I love the eligibility tool. I also enjoy the help doc, I can usually look up what I need which is much faster than calling customer service.

Requesting new features takes a long time to get done. Also the time difference. If I have an issue at 8 and it is only 7 in California my wait time for customer service is much longer.

Shirley W.
President in USA

Easy to learn and use

Kommentare: When we first went to Kareo, we were coming off a system that had brought us to our knees: nothing worked right, clients were frustrated and we had no faith in things reported in the system. Kareo changed all of that for us--we were able to have reports we could trust, true transparency for the clients, and so many functions we were able to do more efficiently.

We love that the software is intuitive, and we can teach a clinic how to use it (on a basic level) in about an hour. The reports are accurate and easy to use. We can set up favorite reports, and generally get help whenever we're "stuck"

Enrollments--getting providers enrolled properly and getting assistance with those enrollments. Also, we really dislike that they offshore their help desk. It's challenging to get someone who can help us when we get an offshore rep. We also wish there was a better defined collections procedure/status in the system which would help us better monitor what's gone to collection. We cannot bill UB04 charges for facilities out of Kareo.

Jacob V.
Director of Operations in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kareo Billing Software

Kommentare: Overall we've been pretty happy with Kareo. There are a few features we miss from our old software but some of the features we gained by switching to Kareo mostly make up for the difference.

The main reason we were drawn to Kareo was it's API. It helped that it is cloud based and user friendly but our focus was on the ability to get the data out for use in reporting and our proprietary software and we were able to do that with Kareo.

The canned reporting is okay but most of the reports export to excel in an unusable format (or at least a difficult to use format with filler cells and merged cells).

Rahul G.
Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for billing but the EHR could use some polish

Kommentare: My overall experience with Kareo is very good. We use them for our software and practice management. I’m not using the EHR as it is not included with the package and there are some limitations for my specialty when participating in the MIPS

The software is web-based and very easy to use on the iPad as well as any other format that supports the browser. It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out. You can access the data most of the time you’re only limitation is the speed of your browser The software is web-based and very easy to use on the iPad as well as any other format that supports the browser. It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out. You can access the data most of the time you’re only limitation is the speed of your browser The software is modular in that you paid for different modules from the E in charge of the software and practice management features They have a great feature set. There always improving and adding more functionality.

There are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. The HR should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate it is plenty of boilerplate template that should suffice most practices. They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in there are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. Each shot should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate at this point your boilerplate template that should suffice most practices. They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in MIPS. They should be a QCDR.

Jan G.
Admin. Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kareo for ParkerPT

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is a wonderful product to house medical billing information. You have easy access and may reports and tools to access when managing patient accounts. I love the on-boarding. I felt it was helpful and very comprehensive. I wish there were opportunities to work with this group to learn what is new or old that I could benefit from knowing. There is so much this system can do and I just don't feel like I am taking advantage of all the features because I don't use or remember to use from our initial training sessions.

The software is very intuitive and I like all the options you have but don't have to pay for unless you use. Being a small business we are always looking for ways to increase productivity and save money.

Posting of ERA. This has not been improved since we began using 10+ years ago and if it has then I missed the memo. You have to address each individual date of service verses reviewing and have post automatically. I would even be happy to setup default selections to make posting quicker. Also would like a resource to assist with rejection error messages that would provide suggested issues. Current messages can be very cryptic.

Michele M.
President/CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Billing Softare Tried and True

Kommentare: I have had an amazing experience with Kareo. Of course like any software program you will have hiccups and bumps in the road but after working in the medical billing industry for almost 15 years I can say that Kareo has been the best software program I have used!

The feature I like most about Kareo is the built in eligibility feature. Not having to login to numerous portals to check eligibility makes my job 10X easier!

I wish Kareo would not make you get out of the pt insurance info area to check the pts eligibility. This happened with the newest update and it is not very efficient at all. Also the same with adding a new Medicare policy, you have to get out of the insurance area and go back in to check hospice, the drop down box won't work unless you do this. Not efficient at all. I would also like to see Kareo automatically capitalize pt demographics when you are entering them, all other software programs I have used have this feature built into them.

Shelley G.
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Medical Billing Lead

Ease of use. There is a lot of helpful educational information, and when you call the reps are very knowledgeable and sincere about helping you with your problem.

When looking at payments entered daily, I would like to be able to scroll back and forth in the calendar rather than enter the dates. There is a daily report, but I just want to quickly scroll through the dates. This is one feature that would be nice, at least for me to quickly check to be sure all money is posted daily. The reps are very knowledgeable and willing to help you in most cases, except for one issue when I wanted to sign up for ERA's. It was not clear to me that there was a deadline and he closed my case before I faxed the forms. If he could have extended the timing, it would have helped- I also work in a different office, so I am not able to get doctor's signature immediately, and we were in the middle of integrating at the time. Also- your integration with P. Fusion- could be improved. The other systems PFusion integrates with are not so difficult with every character matching, etc., and this has been hard for our office. It is still new, so hopefully it will get easier. another thing I thought of- there are occasions where you have to delete or change a payment, and if you enter this before the insurance EOB comes in, and you find you need to change it, or apply some of this to another date of service, you can't easily delete payment information once it has been applied to a visit without having to delete all the claims data. This is unfortunate. I did speak with a rep who showed me how to copy the messages and re post in notes, but this is cumbersome if there are a lot of transactions. okay, I think that is enough feedback for today. I do love Kareo!

Blake O.

Kareo Practice Management

Kommentare: Reporting, posting payments, sending invoices, etc are all a breeze with the software. Customer service is without a doubt the most helpful and easiest of any vendor I've ever used.

The software is very easy to use after a few weeks of learning the in's and out's. I likely don't utilize half of what the software is capable of, but it's perfect for what I need.

I wish it was possible to integrate the Kareo Practice Management software with more than one EHR in my industry. It is only available for Medicfusion integration.

David B.
Nursing Manager in USA

Kareo Billing Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very satisfied

Very easy to use software. The installation and set up was seamless.

A few glitches on the online payment platform. Patient are told to sign into the patient portal to see an itemized statement. That is not possible if only using the billing platform as a standalone module.

Diane B.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Billers of Metro Atlanta

Kommentare: I think the numbers of years I have used Kareo shows my satisfaction with the overall software product.
I have trained 50 plus people in the 20 years I have used this product. I am still growing and encourage those I meet to transition to using this software. I have demonstrated my confidence in Kareo by including page on my business website promoting Kareo.

I have been a user of this software since the 90's. I found Kareo to be a very cost effective software which allowed for training new staff, integrating practices and decreased initial startup costs. Kareo continues to update and add new features which are relevant to industry standards and changes.

I would like to have more capability from some of the screens to multi task. Such as printing as statement from track claim status page. I would like to see Kareo add actual advanced billing personnel to the support staff who handle the help tickets. Currently some help tickets have been answered by sales staff. I believe this would speed up the process.

Julie F.
billing manager in USA

Kareo software

Kommentare: My experience has been great with very few problems

I love how easy it is to use and easy functions

some of the billing areas have a lot of steps to get to the final result.

Gregory P.
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Almost 3 years of use and we still love it!

I came to our practice with no experience in health care and was immediately tasked with firing our 3rd party billing company and bringing everything back in house with Kareo. I had no experience in billing, patient demographics, insurance, posting payments etc. Within one week of our launch... we had the basics down and were able to seamlessly transition our single physician practice to Kareo. Payments were coming in within the first 30 days. We also have a linked EHR system so our claims are easy to do with our doctor able to have the DX codes all input at the clinical note stage and everything seamlessly transitions right over to billing. We are so fast at it that our previous day's claims are out the door by 10AM the following day. I love this system and the folks that support it.

Some payers will make surprise changes in their EID that do not get updated into system tested into Kareo in a timely manner. It normally is discovered when payment posting gets out of whack and then it is discovered that the payer made a change in the technical date interchange. Then discovered that the change was not system tested in Kareo. It is a little bit of finger pointing on who is to blame for the interchange misses.... but don't get me wrong... when issue is discovered - they work to fix it - it just takes some time.

Jill T.
Practice Administrator in USA

Kareo Customer Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we are pleased with Kareo

1.I like the ability to learn as needed with Kareo university and ease of use for our team We love the automated reminders and the ability the send messages with the software

I'm not too fond of the way Kareo calculates the end of month reports. If payment was collected in a month and deposited in our account, the monthly report's end should reflect the same as my bank statement.

Barbara W.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I am a nurse practitioner with my own practice seeing patients primarily in nursing homes. I also do my own billing. When I was setting up my practice, I was told about Practice Fusion EMR software by a colleague. I saw that Practice Fusion is integrated with a billing system called Kareo, so I decided to check it out. Once I saw what they had to offer, I didn't look any further. Cost got my attention first, but the more I learned about it, the more I liked what I saw. I have done medical billing for years in the past as an office manager. I am also a CPA, and I did consulting work in which I helped physician practices choose and set up billing systems. Compared to the older systems, Kareo is light-years better. Implementation of Kareo took some time and effort. At first I thought it would be intuitive, and it is to a certain extent. These days billing is so complex, however, that I have some to see that it would be almost impossible to come up with a system that is entirely intuitive. I needed to complete the training, and then I was good to go. One thing that is really nice is the ability to choose training videos on the topics you need to learn about. The training videos are excellent. I did my training by starting a video, pausing it to enter my own data into Kareo, then continue on. This provided me with hands-on training, and it was very helpful. I also like the fact that I can go back at any time to view the videos again, and I can also view videos on topics or features of Kareo that I am using for the first time. I chose to purchase customer support for the first month only, because I am pretty savvy when it comes to billing systems. During that time, the team was very nice, very helpful, and oh so patient with me. I always got the answers I needed. One of the things that I especially like about Kareo is the reports that can be run. In the "old days" you could only run certain reports that were set-up by the system. It never made sense to me that there was a huge database of information, yet it could only be accessed in limited ways. Kareo provides many options for reports. I personally like the accounts receivable reports as well as the report that shows revenue from each facility where I practice. Probably the biggest benefit I have received from Kareo is the time savings. I have to balance my time between my clinical responsibilities and my financial and billing activities. I am sure I could not do this without Kareo. Bottom line: I am a very satisfied customer, and I would choose Kareo all over again if I had to choose.

Leah R.
practice manager in USA

Thoughts on Kareo

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Kareo is a great product

I have been using Kareo since 2012 and it has been very easy to use. The scheduler is very user friendly and east to navigate. I also use the billing end of it as well . I like that it populates the statements that are to be sent as well as the secondary claims that medicare sometimes does not forward.

I have had patients complain that the appointment reminder calls were not easily understood and did not give specific information about the doctor for the appointment.