LessAccounting

LessAccounting Bewertungen

von LessAccounting

A simple and easy accounting.

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Maria B.
Accountant
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The interface of this software is very user friendly. This is a simple way to keep a track of your records. This software is easy to use. As the name suggests this can be used by the people who knows less accounting. This software can be used by small businesses and entrepreneurs who don’t want to spend more time for book keeping. This software also do friendly calculations of math even you are not good in math.

Nachteile: Because their tools are simple and easy to use so this can be used for simple accounting purposes. This software is not for you if you want to do complex accounting calculations. And you are limited to the tools available. This software cannot be used by the companies and growing businesses as it’s a small scale software. Because of the limited options if your pocket allows a good software then go for that one.

Great for Keep Track of Small Business Accounting

Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Robert M.
Director / Owner
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy that I had it.

Vorteile: Easy to use, customer service is very attentive. It's a great way to stay organized when running a small business.

Nachteile: The account synching and auto-categorizing always seemed off.

An Easy To Use Accounting & Invoice Software For Small Businesses

Bewertet am 2.4.2016
Jason M.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Using LessAccounting.com has been a pleasure. Before, I was using Quickbooksonline.com and my experience with the customer service was poor. I was eager to leave and knew about Less Accounting. Their tool was easy to use and quick to transition to. I love it and it makes my freelancing business easier to manager than before.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, and a simple program. Their support is great and they seem responsive to feedback for improvement and ideas. I expect to continue using them for years to come.

Nachteile: Their tools are simple, so you may find it limiting if you have more complex accounting needs.

LessAccounting Review

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Paule G.
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: CSR's expertise resolving a problem accessing our account

Nachteile: There is nothing to say as I received all the attention we needed to solve a problem

Used to be great, but...

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Lara E.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: For several years I had a great experience with Lessaccounting. Now I dread opening it. Which accounts are failing to sync? How many times will I have to try to reauthenticate until it will work? Why? I haven't changed a thing in the login information. Will I ever get a response from the support tech? It's just dreadful now.

Vorteile: I love the automation in downloading statements. For years it worked nearly flawlessly.

Nachteile: The deterioration in support. For many years, I'd get help almost instantly. The quality of the support was fantastic. There was a sense of humor in the company communications that made it fun to get in touch. In the last year or so, the support people never get back to me. Since the software is now working much more poorly than it did, this is even more distressing. Frankly, less accounting is no longer meeting my needs. I'm shopping for a better provider.

Didn't do what I wanted it to

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Katie L.
Associate Director of Internal Communications
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great idea, good service when I got them my statements, but ultimately the frustration of needing to export and re-export my own statements manually led me to seek another solution.

Vorteile: I purchased LessAccounting along with bookkeeping service to help me run my small business. What I liked best about it was that someone else would help me keep my books up to date and on track. When my bookkeepers had my information, they were fast and accurate.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, the software did not connect to my local credit union and could not automatically input my statements. This meant that I needed to do it manually each month, which I often failed to do. It was frustrating because I had purchased the service precisely so that I wouldn't need to touch it myself. On several occasions, the LessAccounting team was unable to work with the file I provided and I needed to go back and re-export. I understand some of this was my own fault, but the fact that it couldn't be automated in my situation frustrated me.

Simple bookkeeping

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Colin C.
Freelance Illustrator
Design, Selbstständig

Vorteile: It's incredibly easy to use with a clean and approachable UI. Since finance isn't my specialty, it's nice to see a software that understands that. I can track my finances and not spend hours trying to figure out the bottom line.

Nachteile: Since it is a simple software, some people might want or need something a little more robust. But, for freelancers or small entrepreneurs who don't need anything too crazy, it should fit the bill.

Great accounting software

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Accounting Associate

Vorteile: This software does all the math heavy lifting for you so you dont really have to be a math person to accounting

Nachteile: this software has very limited functionalities versus other ones in this class. If you can afford more buy a better one

Impressive for small and non-complex businesses

Bewertet am 18.3.2018
Sundeep M.
Manager, assurance

Kommentare: Generating reports for financial statement preparation for client's year-ends

Vorteile: Good value for money for smaller, non-complex organizations as it provided the financial reports that you will desire

Nachteile: This is not scalable software if your business grows. Would also be beneficial if you could have more control over your invoices under this software.