eSchedule provides our department the ability to utilize a fluid schedule model.

Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Jim G.
Captain

Vorteile: Employees and Watch Commanders along with others who have scheduling responsibilities enjoy the ability to interact through the software to insure proper staffing levels. Last minute shift swaps and changes are easily conducted directly between the involved members guaranteeing no unexpected vacancies.

Nachteile: I understand the eSchedule team is working toward additional customization of the program that will enhance the user interface and allow for shift colors to be displayed.

We have been using eSchedule for almost 10 years and have been quite pleased with the product.

Bewertet am 13.4.2015
Leslie L.
Rescue Asst. Chief

Kommentare: We are excited to see a new and fresh updated look at some point this year. Sometimes there are still time out errors when trying to update the schedule. The program at times seems slow but there are number of variables that may contribute to this, that are out of your control. My point of contact has always been Dave and sometimes replies take more than a week. Perhaps when we have a technical issue, I should be routing those questions elsewhere. I have recommended the product to a number of other services. We are still using emergencyreporting.com for our vehicle maintenance and equipment inventory tracking as their product meets our needs better. If eschedule's maintenance modules had more options as ER does, we would love to use one product.

von eSchedule an 27.4.2015

Thank you, Leslie, for the helpful feedback. We're equally excited about the new look of the software that is coming soon! Please know that we take each of the concerns you mention here very seriously. We're working hard to keep up with our tremendous growth which brings some growing pains as you might imagine. One of these areas is with our support team. We've added staff to meet the support needs of our customers as well as a support line and email. Please never hesitate to contact us at 585.419.6288 x2 or support@emseschedule.com which will route your issue to multiple team members at once. Thank you.

Great product

Bewertet am 23.1.2016
Mike R.
Chief of EMS Operations

Kommentare: Customer service is great! Every time I have a crazy idea to customize the product to meet our needs they make it happen. I would recommend eSchedule hands down for fire and rescue scheduling.

von eSchedule an 23.1.2016

Thanks, Mike!! This is great to hear. We're glad you're enjoying the product. If you need anything at all, give us a shout.

My experience was really good, we were able to set it up fast and have enjoyed using it a lot since

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Karly B.
Esthetician

Vorteile: Some Pros for the software is the features, they are really good to work with and I am always happy when I figure out more ways to use them I always am happy to share how they work with the team

Nachteile: The cons would probably be the price I feel like it is a little bit pricey so if there is a way to lower anything that might help

Personally, I have limited use with the software but I am satisfied with all aspects of my use.

Bewertet am 22.2.2016
Brooke T.

Kommentare: I have not experienced any problems with the software.

Easy a efficient

Bewertet am 12.1.2016
Carl W.
ALS supervisor

Kommentare: Easy to learn and set up. customer service is great.