ClinicMind Bewertungen

4,8 /5
    4,8 /5
    4,9 /5

Über ClinicMind

Every aspect of practice management integrated to improve productivity, control and predictability, for greater profitability.

Erfahre mehr über ClinicMind

Gregory R.
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2012

Kommentare: I have had a solo practice for the past 20 years. I started my practice with a billing person on staff and found that to be unsatisfactory. Not only in terms of her billing performance, but also in terms of my own time constraints. After replacing several billing services five years ago, I was looking for a complete solution that included both software and service so that everybody would be using the same data. I was also looking for the flexibility of being able to in source my billing or replace my outsourced billing team if needed, but without having to change the entire software platform. I reviewed more than thirty different software packages until I discovered Affinity Billing. At the time, it was the only software package that addressed the entire gamut of my practice needs. I have recently reviewed the software market again. It expanded considerably over the past several years, and I was surprised and pleased to learn that Affinity Billing is still the best package for my practice needs. In summary, Affinity Billing has been easy to learn, it is affordable, and has excellent support. Its rich functionality has been designed with business needs in mind. I especially appreciate the hands-on, direct control of information, and the aggressive, no-nonsense claims follow-up process. Affinity Billing helps me to build teamwork and stay focused on my practice growth. Everybody involved in my revenue cycle management uses the same package; starting with my staff, and me to claims follow up team, to the billing account manager, quality assurance teams, and their management.

Jerod G.
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2012

Kommentare: PrairieCare is an organization that provides psychiatric treatment to children, teens and adults. We have multiple sites, including an inpatient hospital for children and adolescents. We bill for both facility charges as well as professional services. We used to be part of a larger hospital used their billing system until we split from the hospital. As a Chief Financial Officer with a background in application development, I have the unique opportunity to provide feedback about Affinity Billing from both an operational and a technical perspective. At the time we implemented Affinity Practice Management, the system was configured to process claims for our professional services, which it did extremely well. It's been the best system we have used in terms of efficient entry and processing of claims. While that was good, we also needed to bill for our inpatient facility charges - something that the system wasn't yet doing at the time. The Affinity team worked with us to develop an interface and back-end validation system that allows us to enter and process facility charges every bit as efficiently as we bill our professional services. There are many applications and custom software development companies in the world that try to be the best in their respective areas. There are very few companies that excel in both the quality of their application and their ability to convert ideas into reality to meet the specific needs of their customers. Affinity Billing is one of those rare organizations that I can say, without equivocation, does both exceptionally well.

• Bewertet am 22.3.2012
Tim F.
Finanzdienstleistungen
    4,5 /5
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2015

"Appeals processor"

Vorteile: User friendly and if you have any issues, customer support is great.

Nachteile: The cost of the product, and I wish support would be stateside.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2015
Shwetabh K.
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2012

Kommentare: I am the CEO of a medical billing and revenue cycle management company. My team has been working with Affinity Practice Management software for more than 5 years. Apart from this software, my team also works with over a dozen other practice management software. From our experience, we have found that there is no match to Affinity Practice Management. It is such a powerful software, with excellent reporting tools, real time - easy to generate reports, and one of the best claims tracking mechanism. It tells you exactly where a claim is in its life cycle, it is easy to use and very customizable. This software lets you track the financial performance of your practice and at the same time helps you track the performance of your employees by providing informative real time reports. It has an amazing dashboard and at one glance, you can understand where the AR is, what should be the focus area of your practice to recover the AR and increase the payment. It also gives amazing trends. I have seen that each medical billing software has its own strengths but when it comes to Affinity; it has somehow managed to pick-up the best of each software and club it in one powerful software, which makes it great.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2012
Stephen S.
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2012

Kommentare: Affinity Billing has been a key to our growth and success. When we approached affinity four years ago we had struggled for years to find an effective billing system for our psychiatric services. Although relatively new to that specialty, Affinity showed the initiative and capacity to develop along with our business. They literally created a reliable and effective platform for "UB" billing to enable us to add billing for inpatient facility charges as we brought those services online. Since gaining Affinity as a business partner, we have moved from billing and collections limiting our growth to a state of maximized potential.