Filtern nach:

Über SalonIQ

Trenne selbstständige und angestellte Mitarbeiter. Vollständig cloudbasiert. Mit Treatwell integriert. Mit Sitz in Großbritannien kann das Unternehmen Schulungen und Demonstrationen vor Ort anbieten.

Erfahre mehr über SalonIQ

Leon V.
Leon V.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Innovate Salon Managment Software

Kommentare: It is the best value for money software on the market with a very personal service.

It is accessible wherever I go from my laptop and mobile devices, easy to navigate and understand.

There is not a desktop version when the internet/server is down

Theresa S.
Business owner in UK
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Salon Iq feedback

Kommentare: I had a few teething errors human my end, the team are very patient at sorting it out. Good on going ascess to training when you forget things.

It's easy and self explanatory to work your way around. I like that I have ascess to my client records cards at the touch of a button.

Other than having to go onto the hub for somethings it's easy to use

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Thankyou Theresa , more great features on their way in the new year :)

Jessica C.
Manager in USA

Excellent

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I love this software. I love being about to contact customer care 24/7 and the features they offer are too notch!!

Salon IQ is on top of it! Every new feature you would hope for, they have come out with, their customer service is excellent as well.

It is expensive, honestly though it’s today worth it so that isn’t much of a negative.

James O.
James O.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A comprehensive package, but slow and not always intuitive

Kommentare: It's been OK. Support is pretty helpful, but chat response is often slow or not there. Easier on the phone.

Highly configurable, generally easy to use, online access is good, a range of useful additional services (such as marketing emails).

Can be very slow. Sometimes gives up when generating reports. Menus are confusing. Online booking/payment component is very dated and lacks configurability.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Thank you for your review James. It's great to hear you liking the configurability , ease of use of the system and our marketing features. We are continuously monitoring the speed of our response time on support calls and chats. Any methods that can be implemented to make this more of an immediate experience for our customers will be put into place.

John H.
John H.
Director in UK

The software works great and has an ease of use to it. Much better than other other providers.

Kommentare: This has made our salon run more soothly and keeps the business organised at the touch of a button. Information is easy to obtain.

You can: Book online Book appointments quickly Use stock control Use for multiple salons on one platform Create reports Lots of features and not confusing Easy to use Easy to update staff details Helps with Wages Training provided Easy to initially set up Has a great view diary, till system and waiting list

You can not choose providers for credit card integration You can not choose Payment provider for taking online appointments Could be a little cheaper on price but is still good value. Courses are very difficult to use due to software setup. Could have more in-depth reporting and have the ability to run customised reports Currently running two versions - computer platform and HUB platform. One has some features the other doesn't and visa-versa.

Andrew G.
Andrew G.

So simple

Kommentare: Really positive, support is excellent, it's the ease of use that's the bonus. We've been able to manage out salon better and seen our business grow because of it.

Easy to use and train your staff on. Cloud based so no worry about having to back up your data onto a USB stick every nighf

Needs a bit more integration with other software but overall really good

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Andrew , thanks so much for your review. We pride ourselves on having the most integration on the market from Treatwell, Boom text, 2Way text, SalonSpy, Salon Guru,Payment sense credit cards,Stock app, app store downloadable booking app,Gappt booking app to Stripe online payments to name a few.Let us know which software you need integration with and we will see if we can make that happen for you

Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Owner in UK

Great to use and easy to contact for information and support

Good value and does the job. Like that Salon IQ listen to hairdressers for what changes are needed or wanted. It's efficient and reliable. The customer support team are great and are easy to contact and efficient. I log on at home to do orders and cashing up and all the team can see what they have booked in too.

It would be good to link several treatments when booking or to see previous treatments and click them.. for speed. And Parental leave needs adding to the options.

Jamie R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SalonIQ

Kommentare: Excellent experience - helpdesk and training is superb, access from.anywhere with internet makes it very easy to use and client friendly. Knocks spots of its rivals

It's modern, cloud based and you can access it without the need for enterprise servers and costly IT EQUIPMENT.

It's user interface could be slightly more aesthetically pleasing but that's a very minor point.

Michael E.
Michael E.
Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing in every way so simple to use but so professional the team at Salo Iq is brilliant in every

The easy use of all the staff and that they can monitor their takings and their customer care factors.

If anything it would be an alarm about Skin Testing and monitoring in a message of clients 2, 3, visits

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Michael Thankyou so much for your review, yes skin tests are high on our agenda. You can enter a skin test frequency please give support a call on 01892280123 so we can help set this up for you.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great

Kommentare: Great

Impressed with all of it. Works well. Good support

The clock in system which has now been resolved

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

thankyou for your review :)

Alicia P.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for hair salons

Kommentare: Two way texting has reduced no shows and late cancellations, GAS has given us a great marketing tools without spending lots on advertising. Advantage being able to monitor its results and the money it is bringing in.
Overall its amazing.

So easy to use (and I am a real technophobe) , amazing training at the beginning and continues as and when you need it. Online support is brilliant with manuals all being at a touch of a button. The telephone support is second too none, everyone is so friendly and helpful and they never make you feel like your asking a silly question. I am not a hairdresser personally and knew nothing and Representative held my hand and set everything up, the great thing is she is a hairdresser and they have a hairdressing business so they know what we need and to implement in. Seriously I couldn't of done it without her. Two way texting is amazing, the GAS has brought us amazing customers through our door without splashing out on loads of advertising but getting clients to recommend and they and their friends get an amazing offer. They have just started a weekly email to owner/managers regarding weekly targets which is totally fab as it saves time looking at different reports, its all produced on one email each week. Staff can access their own diary and see what clients they have and you can restrict on what can see and can't see and do. What more could you want, everything you need in one package at a very reasonable price.

I will be glad when there is just one main system as we have to swap to the hub, but thats mainly because Im not very good at getting to grips of this other system.

Garren T.
Owner in Gibraltar

Overall the experience has been great, from onboarding through to day-to-day use.

We use SaloniQ across three salons, two hair and one beauty, it just works! Scheduling, client online booking, stock control all work a treat. What really stands out is the customer service, the help module is amazing and the response time to a query is very short. The piece of mind with a cloud-based solution is great, in the past, we have had to recover from hard-drive failures and loss of data, this isn't the case here! There are some downsides to working in the cloud, which I'll detail below. Also, the ongoing support with webinars and support documentation is invaluable, I don't believe I have seen this kind or support elsewhere. Overall the system is intuitive, easy to use (especially for the less tech-savvy employees) and quite foolproof. The ongoing development is also fantastic.

As I mentioned above working in the cloud is great but you never really feel like you own your data, this isn't a SaloniQ problem, more in the way of working. Manipulation of data can be very cumbersome, for example when wanting to edit bulk data, the item by item approach is very time consuming and frustrating. Silly things like when booking out (holidays/sickness etc.) it defaults back to the current month for the end date, why not after the initial start date!! My issues are minor niggly problems which I am sure will be worked out over time, there are not any major disadvantages/problems with SaloniQ

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Garren, Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased your enjoying the system.

Jezz E.
Senior Operations Manager UK in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Restoring Faith in Salon IT Systems

Kommentare: We had a real problem with our previous supplier. Broken promises, failure to deliver, contractual issues and above all their management team's failure to understand our industry. Salon IQ in comparison has been a breathe of fresh air, great people to deal with and i look forward to many years of working together.

The team at Salon IQ just get it! Fundamentally we liked the people, they are honest, genuine people who know the hair and beauty industry and have a superb product which works. They don't hide behind small print and lengthy contracts like many of the systems out there. The system works, it's easy to use and provides accurate information. It's cloud based so can be accessed remotely from anywhere, plus there are no additional licence fees for remote access. The install process is smooth, transitioning nearly all data across to Salon IQ from previous system. The support and install team are excellent, with a wealth of knowledge and they go the extra mile to ensure things are done perfectly. They don't sell hardware so you won't get stung by paying thousands for a PC which doesn't then do the job, as we experienced with previous suppliers. And if the PC crashes, you can access Salon IQ on any other system. We love the stock control app, making it easy to complete stock takes and we're loving the loyalty app. They appear to be working hard on future advances so all this sets us up well.

Like all systems, there will always be the odd tweak or report which we'd like as bespoke, but we respect I-Salon's honest approach in trying to avoid inconsistent reports and when they think it won't work, they politely let us know, we appreciate that.

Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Salesman should be careful with what they promise

Kommentare: It's like I salon just web based . I like the reports available. The year on year comparison is always great for a quick health check .
I would really like a phone call as the deposit system still isn't set up and I have done everything I can

Internet access to the diary . Internet booking and the chat button to customer services . Although I have to keep looking up conversations because a response can take a while it's more like a three week conversation.

Not being able to access reports from the hub . Not being able to set up internet booking deposit. Costing more than my previous software. It seems that our internet connection which is 9/14 Mbps isnt fast enough for big reports or to operate the software quickly . If I need a faster connection this could cause me a few problems with our telephone system

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Thank you for your feedback. I would like you to contact me directly David Levine CEO if you feel the salesman was not 100% with you. It appears you are not 100% happy and I would like to make sure you are. The deposits are straight forward to setup and you should not be paying more than your previous supplier unless you are using more of the features, we pride ourselves on grear Value for money and as a salon owner myself, I am committed to providing the very best to our clients. The fact that you say it is just like i-salon means you can not be using the system effectively as it has many significant benefits over i-salon. I would strongly recommend you undertake a free system review with us and we can see how you can get more from your system. It is a shame you felt you had to remain anonymous as we would obviously like to make contact with you and address all these issues.. All the best. David Levine

Kevin M.

Good software

iCloud based, functionality, smaller company

Slow on tablets, system crashed for a whole day during my setup day

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Kevin, thanks for taking the time for the review. Always keen to know more about any issues experienced in getting live. SaloniQ as you know is a cloud app and will only go as fast as the hardware or internet its being used on. I can state we have never had an outage for a whole day, and have a read only version as a back up now as well. We are keen to understand what hardware and internet speeds you have as this will make any app such as amazon or spotify, iQ struggle. Lets talk, call logged for 2mw :)

Jody B.
director in UK

Allows me to work on my salon not in it and provide big company high level guest experience

We are currently transitioning to the hub and all stylist are using tablets this is further improving our guest experience. The frequency of updates and improvements is excellent meaning the software is actually responsive to business needs. The management side is great and allows me to both motivate my team and keep a strict control on finances stock and clients. GAS is genius and has been the single most effective tool in building my business. Congratulations on GDPR its great and with the tablets now it shows clients just how professional we are. I have worked with computerised salon management systems for 22 years and this is by far the best.

Support is poor I just want to talk to someone and get the problem sorted it is no good waiting for a response on chat which is often sometime. I would also like education on the more complicated features as feel I could make better use of the system. Staff clocking in clocking out and a timesheet that linked to xero would be amazing, in fact full integration to xero would be amazing.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Jody, Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear you feel support do not respond quick enough via the chat. This is closely monitored however to speak to the support team directly please call 01892280123. One of the team will be in contact to schedule more training for you.

Federico B.
Owner in UK

SaloniQ is brilliant

Kommentare: SaloniQ is a brilliant and very powerful hair and beauty software system, easy to learn to operate and very comprehensive to assist your business

SaloniQ is the first cloud based salon software i used, coming from iSalon computer based for 18 years. I think is so much better with a cloud based software, accessible from multiple devices and if your computer fails you can used another. We have two computer at reception in our salon plus one in the office and another on salon floor. Plus iPads and iPhones access. Brilliant. The software is very powerful and full of features, more than I use.

If your internet is down, there's no access to the system. You need a very fast internet connection to operate the system well, over 10 Mbps is minimum. So if you don't have a good internet the system is very slow.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Federico, thank you for your review. In terms of speed, much like Amazons shopping website our service to you can only be hampered by a slow machine or slow broadband (or both). UK average here is 38Mbs so if thats what you are paying for and only getting 10Mbs this is a question for your provider. However we do have many sites all happily using our service at that level of speed. I will request a salon broadband expert to deliver a free diagnostic report for you.It maybe that you are getting a higher speed, but spotify streaming, other apps, and other users are draining your broadband. Lets get a full report to you to get a better picture. Once again thanks for your review.

Zeynep S.
Manager in UK

CLEVER SOFTWARE

We have started using SaloniQ three years ago and never looked back. It has so many functions that I am still learning to use. It has so many benefits but just to name a few, this system allows you to book appointments in a few seconds, move and change the times, days if needed, with just a click. You can find a client in many different ways, merge them if by mistake their names appears twice. If you have a problem the chat is there to help you and they come back very quickly. Cashing up at the end of the is very easy and if you have made a mistake there are many ways to rectify this. It seems like they have thought about everything to enable users to navigate easily and quickly.

I wish all the chats were saved in the archive. They are but only for a certain period of time.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Thank you for your review. Very much appreciated.

Ian-paul M.
Ian-paul M.
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great features with ongoing development

Kommentare: Able to monitor performance in numerous different ways. Great having chat support easily available.

The adaptability for individual needs. The opportunity to contribute to its development. The work in conjunction with 365 Hair to develop a platform that allows for positive salon management.

Often buggy with functions that don't work. Error messages pop up. As cloud-base, if internet goes down there is no plan B unless you have mobile coverage.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Thank you for your review Ian-Paul. Working with partners within our industry Is very important to us. Owning and running salons ourselves has always helped us to develop and provide the information salon owners need to see. Working with technology comes the challenges with bugs. We feel our support and development team have a good system in place to correct any that arise in a sufficient time frame.

Amanda F.
salon owner in UK
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

salon software

Kommentare: reduced our 'no shows' as the text reminder appointment service is sent.
the systems text service allows us to get info to our guests immediately, and therefore an instant response from guests, so good for daily offers etc.

easy to set up and use. can personalise it to your needs. help is easily accessable , and a few ways to get help; on line, by phone, the hub. the text service is brilliant

we dont have a brilliant internet where we are and the system relies on it so it freezes and goes down daily for us. so good internet is a must for this system.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Thanks Amanda, A few of our customers have invested in either 4g tablets to keep going if your wifi drops or a 4G dongle you pop in the usb port of your computer. Thanks again for the review

Jennifer M.
Salon Owner in UK

Life saver!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic, from introduction, to training, to Facebook group, support chat, everything. Amazing company.

This intuitive software is an absolute must for salons in todays society and has been a godsend during lockdown and Covid-19. I honestly don't know how we would have coped without it! Life is so simple using it and it has made our business function so much more professionally. I have even been able to start online bookings, so amazing which frees us up to work. And support is also fantastic, the team are like a family and nothing is too much trouble, in fact if something is missing that you think would benefit the system they create it! And all for a third of there competitors. Love SALONIQ

There are 2 versions not all features are on both systems, its not a big deal because its easy to switch between the two but it would be good if just one version exists.

Penny K.
Salon Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Salon IQ always amaze me with their technical ability and performance

Kommentare: Being able to log on anywhere in the world. Working remotely is a great asset and was definately one of the things that swayed my purchase.
The on going support from Salon IQ is undoubtedly the best in the industry and I did struggle to find a con.

The product is very user friendly that everyone of any age would feel comfortable using it. Its so easy to drag and drop clients appointments where we need them.

The fact that it doesn't allow for shipping costs on orders which in theory makes the cost of that particular transaction incorrect and therefore, the cost of the stock wrong

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Penny, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Antony P.
Operations Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Would not be able to run my business so successfully without it!

Kommentare: Nothing at the moment.

Cloud-Based and simple to use. The dashboard enables my team to see how they are performing on a daily basis regarding achieving goals set at 4 weekly one to ones. Salon IQ Stock App is good when on the move

Needs to be a mobile app with full access to reports etc, also when the internet is down we are unable to make bookings etc

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Antony, Thank you so much for your review. We have the HUB that will have the ability to access reports later on this year. One of the team will be in contact with you regarding back up options when the internet goes down and to go through the HUB with you.

Harry B.

As one of the first salon groups to take Salon IQ 5 years ago. Amazing

The ability to move stylists from 1 salon to another and also the ease of use of the reports and tracking.

Would prefer if we could book appointments from the hub on iPads iPhones. also would be great if we could email receipts to clients.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Thankyou Harry for your review. Being a multi salon group ourselves we knew the need for key multi site features would be required from the outset of this our 3rd product.. glad you like it. The iQHub is in the early stages of development , we will soon have full till functions, already you can now book, arrive and move appointments which should benefit you for now.Email receipts are also on the way..

Tomm B.
General Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Salon Management made easy

Kommentare: SO far i am over the moon with Salon IQ and the support that team has given not only myself but all my salons. The support team are 1st class in helping and solving any issues that we come across.
Over all Salon IQ has been a dream to use and work with.

I like the fact you can work with anyone at salon IQ support to help solve any issue you have. Salon IQ is all stored in the cloud which allows our computers to run at its full capacity with out freezing.

I couldn't transfer gift cards over easily due to the current company i was using. Lucky i had a calm support team who managed to help replied all the gift card manually.