Über SalonIQ

Trenne selbstständige und angestellte Mitarbeiter. Vollständig cloudbasiert. Mit Treatwell integriert. Mit Sitz in Großbritannien kann das Unternehmen Schulungen und Demonstrationen vor Ort anbieten.

Erfahre mehr über SalonIQ

It's easy and self explanatory to work your way around. I like that I have ascess to my client records cards at the touch of a button.

The lack of overall advice and it hasn’t moved us forward as we thought it would.

Bewertungen zu SalonIQ

SalonIQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 100 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SalonIQ bereits verwendet?

Leon
Leon
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Innovate Salon Managment Software

Kommentare: It is the best value for money software on the market with a very personal service.

It is accessible wherever I go from my laptop and mobile devices, easy to navigate and understand.

There is not a desktop version when the internet/server is down

Theresa
Business owner in UK
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Salon Iq feedback

Kommentare: I had a few teething errors human my end, the team are very patient at sorting it out. Good on going ascess to training when you forget things.

Other than having to go onto the hub for somethings it's easy to use

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Thankyou Theresa , more great features on their way in the new year :)

James
James
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A comprehensive package, but slow and not always intuitive

Kommentare: It's been OK. Support is pretty helpful, but chat response is often slow or not there. Easier on the phone.

Highly configurable, generally easy to use, online access is good, a range of useful additional services (such as marketing emails).

Can be very slow. Sometimes gives up when generating reports. Menus are confusing. Online booking/payment component is very dated and lacks configurability.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Thank you for your review James. It's great to hear you liking the configurability , ease of use of the system and our marketing features. We are continuously monitoring the speed of our response time on support calls and chats. Any methods that can be implemented to make this more of an immediate experience for our customers will be put into place.

Director in UK

The software works great and has an ease of use to it. Much better than other other providers.

Kommentare: This has made our salon run more soothly and keeps the business organised at the touch of a button. Information is easy to obtain.

You can: Book online Book appointments quickly Use stock control Use for multiple salons on one platform Create reports Lots of features and not confusing Easy to use Easy to update staff details Helps with Wages Training provided Easy to initially set up Has a great view diary, till system and waiting list

You can not choose providers for credit card integration You can not choose Payment provider for taking online appointments Could be a little cheaper on price but is still good value. Courses are very difficult to use due to software setup. Could have more in-depth reporting and have the ability to run customised reports Currently running two versions - computer platform and HUB platform. One has some features the other doesn't and visa-versa.

Andrew
Andrew

So simple

Kommentare: Really positive, support is excellent, it's the ease of use that's the bonus. We've been able to manage out salon better and seen our business grow because of it.

Easy to use and train your staff on. Cloud based so no worry about having to back up your data onto a USB stick every nighf

Needs a bit more integration with other software but overall really good

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Andrew , thanks so much for your review. We pride ourselves on having the most integration on the market from Treatwell, Boom text, 2Way text, SalonSpy, Salon Guru,Payment sense credit cards,Stock app, app store downloadable booking app,Gappt booking app to Stripe online payments to name a few.Let us know which software you need integration with and we will see if we can make that happen for you

Victoria
Victoria
Owner in UK

Great to use and easy to contact for information and support

Good value and does the job. Like that Salon IQ listen to hairdressers for what changes are needed or wanted. It's efficient and reliable. The customer support team are great and are easy to contact and efficient. I log on at home to do orders and cashing up and all the team can see what they have booked in too.

It would be good to link several treatments when booking or to see previous treatments and click them.. for speed. And Parental leave needs adding to the options.

The Most Suitable CRM for your busssines

Kommentare: Its been a great project to start using Saloniq with great results.
Always Looking forward for new features.

Automation and Marketing features. Great features that can be used to generate sales and increase your bookings.

Vats, reciepts, z reports and x-reports. These reports need more attention when using them. Also need more specification on product type so you can extract more stats and data.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hello, Thank you for your review. It's great to hear you love the the marketing side of the software. The reports and stock area is something we will look into. We have the HUB that has some great new features on ! We look forward to hearing how you find this.

Jamie
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SalonIQ

Kommentare: Excellent experience - helpdesk and training is superb, access from.anywhere with internet makes it very easy to use and client friendly. Knocks spots of its rivals

It's modern, cloud based and you can access it without the need for enterprise servers and costly IT EQUIPMENT.

It's user interface could be slightly more aesthetically pleasing but that's a very minor point.

michael
michael
Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing in every way so simple to use but so professional the team at Salo Iq is brilliant in every

The easy use of all the staff and that they can monitor their takings and their customer care factors.

If anything it would be an alarm about Skin Testing and monitoring in a message of clients 2, 3, visits

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Michael Thankyou so much for your review, yes skin tests are high on our agenda. You can enter a skin test frequency please give support a call on 01892280123 so we can help set this up for you.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great

Kommentare: Great

Impressed with all of it. Works well. Good support

The clock in system which has now been resolved

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

thankyou for your review :)

Helen
Owner in Gibraltar

Excellent service as always

Kommentare: excellent experience using salon IQ. Helped me to build my business, and maintain a smooth running salon.

Easy to use, profitable for any salon business.

System is sometimes slow during use and I feel that the stock/product section could be easier to input information.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

thank you so much Helen, the newer Mobile app version is quicker but much like running apps like Amazon, Fb it can be down to your hardware or wifi speed. We look forward to continuing to grow your business , thank you again for the review :)

suzanne

Less no shows!

Kommentare: I’m reasonably happy with the package and look forward to learning more about the software to make my day yo day admin easier

We initially took the system on to help us build our clients database and send text alerts to help prevent no shows. Our client attendance has gone up and they call to cancel if they can’t make it now after receiving reminders

Software has a tendency to freeze and I found it necessary run 2 laptops as it’s time consuming booking clients on there so was taking too long at the desk with others waiting to re book.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Suzanne Thanks for the review. Much like amazon any freezing or slowness will generally be down to the computer or internet you are using. Give our support team a call we go through whats using up your broadband and do some speed tests.

Emanuela
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best salon software we have used

Kommentare: Customer service is great.
Always there to chat if I have any problems.
Always there if I need more education on this software.
A fantastic company to be with.

It has everything a salon owner needs to go toward in their business. Stock take, wages, product sales, the list is endless in what you can do.

To be honest, There is nothing I like least with Salon IQ

Thankyou

Chirag

Great service and software

Kommentare: Great

Ease of use and service also always go above and beyond

Some features could be more accurate in terms of %

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Chirag Glad you are enjoying our product. Thankyou for your feedback. Let me know which areas need more accuracy, this could be something we can help with inside the setting area.

Sarah
Stylist/salon owner in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded my expectations

Kommentare: I was very nervous switching over to salon IQ but our rep was there from day 1 to help support myself and my team. I love the fact that our rep was once a stylist in a busy salon so completely understands our needs.
Online web training is fab and I feel I’ve a good enough relationship with our rep to even ask the silliest question .
Lots of features and constant training .

It’s very simple and easy to follow.I'm loving the ‘ dashboard’ which I follow throughout the day to see how the salon is doing overall . Lots of features which help me understand my buisiness.

I have no issues with salon IQ. It’s simple and easy

Kristina
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have salon software

Being able to book online send text reminders and email blasts

Not any problems with it and if any they sort it immediately

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Thank you for leaving a review Kristina. We look forward to many more years of providing you with salon software.

becky
Reservationist in UK
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent 5 stars!!!

Kommentare: I have had a great experience whilst using salon IQ, I haven't come across anything wrong with it yet. I have utilised the business from 30% to 70% in the space of 6 months and that is great. Their rep has always been so helpful and is always at the end of the phone or email if I ever need her.

It is very easy to get around and self explanatory. if you ever have a question there is always a help chat where they get back to you almost straight away.

nothing really at the moment that I can think of.

Karina
owner in Südafrika

Best Salon software

Easy of use: all round from appointment book to reports and ordering Insightful reporting Great support Stock control Automated marketing

There is nothing I can find fault with at the moment. Looking forward to automated product marketing hopefully soon

Ian
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for those with 2 or more salons.

Kommentare: Easy, time saving , great online booking experience, integration with review platform salon spy is brilliant.

It’s cloud functionality provides seem less link between all our salons. Drag and drop team members one rapport it’s perfect for multiple salon users.

It’s not free (couldn’t think of anything I don’t like)

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Ian, Thanks for the review. It's great to hear you are liking the various features we have available.

Danny
Franchisee/Owner in UK

Saloniq

Ease of use. Can be used anywhere. Hub future plan is exciting.

Hun still needs work and is not quick enough to use on salon floor.

Annie
Salon owner in UK

God send

Kommentare: At Prestige hair we’re very happy with salon iq

Love being able to make appointments from wherever I am. Also love that it totals up at the end of the day

Nothing so far that I don’t like with the system

Emily
Salon owner in UK

Amazing experience

How easy and manageable it is to use, everything you need is there quick and easy. I like how you can also use the software from your phone so theses no need to always start the laptop up on your day off.

That you can't chose who the recommend a friend goes to eg. Not sending to all the regulars every week

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Emily, thank you for your review its great to hear your getting on well with your new system. In regards to recommend a friend you can prevent clients from receiving this message after every appointment if they are regulars. Please call support on 01892280123 for more information.

christine
franchisee in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best computer system we have had !

Kommentare: Excellent support from the reps and the team at salon IQ. The reps usually answer queries on a Saturday, even though I wouldn't expect her to, being her day off.
All issues we have had, they have sorted out no problem.

Very easy to use, can access on mobile, good easy to understand reports. Simple appointment system and good security reports as well.

Have not found a down side as yet, nothing at present.

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Christine, Thank you so much for your comments.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far, so good!

Ease of use with few clicks to get through check out. The Reports are clear and easily accessable, and team reports displayed on on screen.

A few extra features but as I am new to it all so maybe I havent discovered everything yet! ....

Antwort von Intelligent Salon Software

Hi David, thank you for our review we look forward to showing you more of what the system can do for your business.

Charley
Salon Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

SalonIQ Review

Kommentare: I am a salon owner and at the moment a one man band. The support I get is great.

The support given from SalonIQ, the ease of the product.

The fact there are benefits of both systems, the original booking system and the Hub. I'd rather just one and all benefits on that one.