Über Podio

Podio ist die neue Art und Weise für Teams, zu kommunizieren, Aufträge zu planen und auszuführen. Kostenlos für bis zu 10 Nutzer*innen.

Erfahre mehr über Podio

Podio's CRM system is very simple to use, and you can get a lot of functionalities built in it as long as you have someone with the necessary coding abilities to do so.

But the minute you need more then that you are going to find yourself just doing endless scrolling, and can't find anything. Views are a mess to build.

Bewertungen zu Podio

3,9
4,0

Podio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 323 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Podio bereits verwendet?

Business Office Manager

The best CRM and working software

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Julian
Julian
CEO in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing platform for managing anything

Podio is a fully featured platform that allows you to manage any process. We use it as our ERP and we manage all our company processes there. We are a corporate training organization and we sell workshops. In podio we create and keep track from the beginning of the process, the delivery of the courses and the follow up. We have developed with time a quite complex and at the same time simple custom platform for our needs.

Reporting is quite limited and not very customizable. Also views could be more sophisticated and customizable.

Justin
Project Manager/Estimator in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Serves it's purpose

Kommentare: The big boss also loves this program, because it can generate many different reports for him, from bid activity, pending logs, securement logs, win percentages with different customers or geographic areas. allows him to see many different metrics with just a few clicks.

The website is incredibly customizable, which allows you make this program perform many tasks that vary greatly. Our main purpose was to use this as a bid center for our company, allowing all of our branches to see who was bidding which jobs. After setting that up, we were able to have podio send out reminders after certain amounts of time to follow up on the bid results. If we were awarded the job, it will then send out notices to our purchasing department, project managers, and super intendents with the relevant information (start end dates, contract prices, labor hours estimated, location, contact info, etc). It is very helpful to make sure our branches do not double up estimating the same projects.

Being very customizable also means it can be quite tedious to set up initially. There are, however, many premade modules you can either use as is, or customize to fit you needs.

Hi Justin, thanks for the review! Much appreciated. Cheers, Sara from Podio

paul
COO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

10 Year Client

Kommentare: We loved it and did almost everything with it. Unfortunately they made a dramatic change that is unacceptable. They restricted our guest user functions in where subcontractors, collaborators, clients, and countless others we have worked with over the years can no longer perform functions like editing app items or create an app item which was a basic user function needed in all of our workspaces. We have been with them since 2013 have built hundreds of colabritives with clients, built entire security education curriculums and managed large government proposals using the platform. Now those free features that we became reliant on over the past 10 years were switched to employee only paid features. In order to restore those former functions. I would have to pay for a user account for each guest in the system. That would change my annual bill from $2400 a year to over $33K a year. That is like buying a new car every year so 130 guest could work with us. I would preach to others on how good the platform was but now after 10 years of customization of apps workspaces client and employee integration they want me to pay a factor of 13.4 x what we have been paying in order to do what we have been doing for the past 10 years. Absolutely criminal ! This is going to be painful and costly.

Until Oct 11, 2023 I would argue they are the most powerful intuitive user friendly cloud based tool ever designed. The platform was ideal for project, client, and employee management with powerful tutorials and clean interface with a wide range of customization .

They changed their business model effective Oct 11. It has completely disrupted our entire business. I was a huge advocate but no longer. The move is a financial fleecing of small business.

Gage

Podio Review

Kommentare: 7-8/10 overall. It wasn't a bad software to use and it'll help you stay organized.

The ease of use after you get everything customized.

The complexity of setting up a new profile and uploading contacts to get them to map correctly.

Eugenio
Professor in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

a good collaboration tool for begginners of companies that can spend a lot of time in it

Kommentare: it is quite good, the best for us was to share information about leads

we can have in one place all the leads we have and all the workers can upload information about that lead, so we check there all we have from them.

the support it is not very good, the price it is quite high and at the end we were moving to MNprogram but we still could not do the change

Matt "Griff"
Matt "Griff"
Sales Representative at Geist, a division of Vertiv in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Podi - O?

Kommentare: We used it for 1-2 years for marketing projects and an internal goal alignment project.

I used it for 1-2 years but really never got to a point where I liked the software. It did allow for team communications and project tracking, but I do not believe we used it appropriately.

Podio seems to be a very specific style of project/task management software. We tried using it for implementation projects, so there was a lot of customizations that had to occur before it was usable. I did not feel like it was overly intuitive to use and had to do several follow up trainings.

Jorge
Marketing Systems Manager in Chile
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customization is the key

Kommentare: You can build a whole information system to support all your organization's areas in the same platform. Obviously, in a service with so many possibilities, everything can be as good as an average solution. If you need a specialized CRM, there's a more expensive alternative and the same is true for email marketing, database manager, webform embeds, etc. The upside of Podio is having it all in the same place, which makes it really convenient.

Podio is like a canvas that comes blank and can be as deep as your imagination goes. It's extremely customizable and that makes it more than viable to any organization. It's a platform that can go in any direction you need, you just have to learn javascript to get it's full potential.

Platform outages are more common than i'd like. Every month there are at least 2 or 3 incidents that make reliability the goal Citrix should be after.

Jon
Jon
CRM Developer in Philippinen

PODIO is it for you?!

Kommentare: VG, it's been my bread and butter

Integration easy.. open source, use zapier from time to time too

No Referrals / partner program Being provided for loyal users / programmers like me

Business Office Manager in Mexiko

The best CRM and working software

It is amazing how it can integrate with so many things, send emails, sms, signatures. The files can be organized with just a click. It is also suitable for any type of business sin it can be customize. At a good price

Extremely difficult to set up. Requires additional help to do it

Mostafa
Mostafa
Operations manager in Ägypten
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Operations Manager

Podio is very easy to use and inexpensive would recommend it anytime!

haven't really find any cons while using podio

Rosalina
Executive Assistant (Freelancer) in Philippinen
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

An In-Depth Review of the Cloud-Based Project Management and Collaboration Tool

Kommentare: Citrix Podio is an exceptionally adaptable and extensive task the board and joint effort arrangement that offers a scope of advantages for groups. Nonetheless, its restricted detailing capacities, high expectation to absorb information, restricted mixes, and client assistance issues might be disadvantages for certain clients.

Adaptable: Citrix Podio offers a serious level of customization, permitting groups to make custom work processes, structures, and applications to accommodate their particular necessities. This makes it a profoundly versatile answer for groups with different requirements and work processes.Easy to understand interface: The product has a spotless and simple to-utilize interface that makes it open to clients of all expertise levels.Far reaching highlights: Citrix Podio offers a scope of elements intended to smooth out project the executives and cooperation, including task the board, document sharing, schedule combination, and continuous visit.Versatile availability: The product is open on both work area and cell phones, permitting groups to remain associated and work in a hurry.Solid security: Citrix Podio focuses on security and offers a scope of measures to safeguard client information, including two-factor validation and encryption.

Restricted announcing capacities: Citrix Podio's detailing and investigation abilities are to some degree restricted contrasted with other venture the board and joint effort apparatuses. Groups might have to depend on outsider apparatuses to acquire top to bottom bits of knowledge into their work.High expectation to absorb information: While Citrix Podio is easy to understand, it can require some investment for groups to figure out how to utilize the elements really, especially on the off chance that they are all new to project the board and joint effort apparatuses.Restricted combinations: Citrix Podio offers incorporations with different instruments, however the scope of mixes is fairly restricted contrasted with other undertaking the executives and coordinated effort arrangements.Client service: A few clients have revealed troubles with client service, especially as far as reaction time and issue goal.

Juno
Software Engineer in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Extensive review from my Podio experience

Kommentare: My overall experience with Podio has been great. It is a very intuitive and user-friendly platform that is easy to use and navigate. With its robust feature set, it is a great tool for managing projects, tasks, collaborations, and more. I have found it to be incredibly helpful in streamlining my workflow and keeping my team on the same page. Additionally, the customer support is top notch and the resources provided are extremely helpful. Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience with Podio.

Podio is a perfect software for teams that need to collaborate and work together on projects. It is an intuitive, user friendly platform designed to help teams manage their projects and tasks in one place. Podio allows teams to communicate and collaborate, plan and track tasks, manage files and documents, and review progress. It is also great for tracking individual tasks and setting goals. Podio provides a secure and organized platform for teams to manage their projects and tasks in one place. It is easy to use and helps teams stay organized and on top of tasks. It also offers great reporting tools that allow teams to review progress and make sure deadlines are met.

Podio offers limited customization options, which makes it difficult to tailor the platform to fit the specific needs of a business.

Praveen
Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

This software has helped our teams to easily interact and work together.

The cloud-based application lets the organizations to communicate within the company or with another company for their requirements. It has helped us to collaboratively work using a single platform by sharing data such as business processes and project management reports, and through real time communication. Delegating and tracking the tasks has never been so easy! Using this software has improved our productivity and time management. We could build and maintain good relationships with the customer. The best thing about this software is that, it had given us the ability to control who can access the workspace environment, thus adding to the security feature. Since the files can be shared in one common place, multiple email threads and redundancy could be avoided.

This utility does not provide phone support, which is a huge drawback. The users are expected to always work from their desktop computer environment. The developers of this application are not always ready to change the application features of the tool. The option of printing out the shared pdf, directly, is not present in the current version of the application. The user interface of this application also needs to be updated, as some find it cumbersome to use. If you are checking out for some automation in workflows, you would be disappointed as there are none!

Allison
Allison
Architectural Product Representative in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource for Businesses

Kommentare: Podio is our main project management source and we love it! It allows us to assign project managers to projects, tag team members that need the information, others to add information they have gathered, copy emails directly to Podio, assign tasks, and so much more. I would highly recommend Podio for any type of business and think it is a great tool that is easy to use.

What I like most about Podio is the organization of project management. It helps to keep track of current information, copying emails directly to Podio, tagging team members, and organizing the project with information that is useful in my business. It has been such a great management tool for our small business and relaying information that is easily searchable when the project information is needed quickly!

What I like least about this software is that is can get confusing in the beginning and overwhelming of features. It does take some time to understand the functions of Podio and all that it can do. Once learned it is user friendly, but it is hard to get started!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Customizable But Poor Integrations

Kommentare: It has been able to handle everything we needed it to do. I wish I went with a bigger name, like SalesForce just so everything communicates without needing a programmer to try and make everything play nice, but it is DEFINITELY cost effective and if your company isn't more than 10 employees, DEFINITELY gets the job done. I haven't seen any noticeable upgrades in 4 years, so I'm not sure how actively they are looking to improve it, but at the same time, it is very flexible.

Anything you can throw at it, it can do. Integrates with Zapier for most other software. Make it an all in one software for everything, not just a singular function (where we messed up).

It is not natively supported by a lot of other vendors so without Zapier or an expensive developer, you are either ALL IN with Podio or you may have issues growing and scaling. We didn't run into these until we were really big and not being able to automate some of our processes with other software's bottlenecked us.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Podio is perfect

Kommentare: Podio saves time, makes reporting a breeze and basically helps me run my entire department.

I am not a developer or tech boffin. And you do not have to be when you are using Podio. It is so simple yet powerful that I don't understand why every company out there aren't using it. I use it for numerous functions in my business: workflow, registration, contacts, fun, events, etc. I like how easy it is to learn and use. I really like how fast I can build, update and change my own workspaces and apps. I use the web-form functionality all the time and it looks very professional.

Is it a Podio or a user problem...? but it often happens that I will add a person a workspace and then they can't access it? And I haven't found the answer in the online help function.

Kelsey
Content Producer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Look no further!

This is by far the easiest project management software to work with - if you are considering using it, just try it out for a few days and you will be sold!

Nit-picky things like how difficult it can be to remove someone from your employee network when they stop working for you.

Shannon
Software Developer - Supply Chain in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bring together your team for project management, at Podio

Kommentare: It is highly suggested to medium and large size business setup. It will benefit both business to business and business to customer type market. I have found it very unique in terms of project management.

Citrix Podio is a complete solution for carrying out the execution of the projects. It assists us from the beginning of the project planning till its end closing. We have boosted up our sales funnels and our pipeline never gets empty. This is because we are capable of delivering the quality content to our clients with the help of this tool, that allow us to add images in the project and provide us true guideline in managing our content.

I have felt a gap in its email feature which is not as effective as other market tools. Also for me its price is not so effective no doubt it balance its amazing features but still for those business who really need a back end for support might finds it costly.

Heather
Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A virtual dream

Kommentare: Being able to work collaboratively in a virtual space would not be possible without this platform. The functionality is endless. From the smallest task to the largest, ot meets our every need.

Podio makes it easy to run our organization virtually by creating workspaces where you can easily access what is necessary for project management.

There is definitely a lear ingredient curve at the beginning but once I got going I quickly learned to love it.

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Highly customizable!

Kommentare: Podio is a project management and collaboration tool that helps us keep things organized between teams and departments in our office. It can be challenging to set up but can really be efficient once every user is able to maximize its features.

Easy to use on a number of devices once you're done with the initial setup. Podio allows you to access your most crucial business data anytime and anywhere at a reasonable price. It's awesome how you can integrate with so many other apps and send and read emails or text messages. It is also highly customizable! You can set up individual tasks and correctly assign each task to different team members in a very organized manner.

It's a bit difficult to set up and may need extra help managing the initial set up. Being quite flexible comes with a price as its set up can be a pain without proper training. Design can also be improved as it is not as pleasing as most productivity apps available in the market.

Marc
ICT Manager in Belgien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Collaboration in an easy and flexible way

Kommentare: A significant drop in internal mail-communication. Liquidation of all kinds of extra software tools. All is now in one powerfull search available in a few clicks.

You can let your end-users build their own workflows, apps, ... The core is an online database you create all tables yourself and it bings together the structured and unstructured info in one view.

Some functionality is kept to a minimum and so some simple options are missing but the core model is strong and that is the most important. Some personalisations on the presentation would be useful.

Thank you for the kind review and useful feedback! /Team Podio - Citrix

Chief Executive Officer in USA

Podio

Kommentare: My overall experience is very positive. I would definitely recommend polio to anyone needing a CRM follow up system. It definitely increases long term conversion.

It was super easy to integrate contacts and begin utilizing all forms of initial AND follow up contact. They have multiple features to layout messages, formats, send timing, etc. Everything is easily trackable.

The software functions as intended for the service the company offers and or provides. The features operate consistent and in line with what other similar service provides offer.

Sela
Assistant in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love it

Kommentare: Great. Customer service is hit or miss though. Either they go above and beyond and answer super quick or they suck, don’t get back to you and tell you to do something that has nothing to do with your issue

Super easy to use and super easy to set up to work the way your company needs it to work. I also am in love with the project sharing abilities so that others can follow one or all projects free of charge!

The app sucks. The desktop version is better but the app still works when you’re out and about. It’s just not as organized

Antwort von Cloud Software Group

Thanks for sharing your experience Sela! We'll do our best to make every interaction better for you in Support in the future. We have recently scaled up our team and striving for the best support experience overall. /Sara - Product Manager

Kristen
Director of Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Online Business Community Sharing

Kommentare: My experience with Podio has been very positive. If I have a question, I can pose it on Podio and typically someone has an answer because they've experienced the situation, or thought of a solution to my concern/problem. It's like a giant, interactive, messaging, bulletin-board where professionals share information.

Podio allows me to connect with colleagues in the same field across the country. We can share resources, ideas, post articles and forms, etc. I'm fairly new to my position, so this software has been a great tool in helping me connect with colleagues and educational and training materials, etc. I love that I can find a ton of resources and don't have to recreate the wheel.

What I like least about Podio is that I don't seem to have all of the individual's whom I've been in contact with contact information-I have to request their phone number. email, etc.

catie
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Beware Before You Upgrade

Customizable organization. Love that I have archives of projects.

I upgraded in error. When I asked for assistance that very moment, I was told I would be prorated. No one at Podio can be bothered to have an actual phone conversation with me. I clearly was confused when upgrading. It would only allow me to do so with 3 employees [you pay for each employee] I figured out how to remove the employees since only myself uses the program and once I did so I was told, "Yeah, you'll see that refund in a year." really? Horrible customer care. Feel like I was tricked into spending more than our company actually uses- Looking for an alternative to Podio.