Filtern nach:

4.1/5
    4.2/5
    4.7/5

Über Integrate

Eine Umsatzsteigerung erfolgt, wenn B2B-Vermarkter*innen die erste Stufe des Funnels vereinheitlichen.

Erfahre mehr über Integrate

Lead Marketing Operations Manager
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Great Partner in Lead Generation, saves $$$$ a year"

Vorteile: We've been using Marketplace for 4 years and it's been a great mix to our direct buys. The team that manages marketplace is stellar and makes everything pretty effortless. I personally enjoy the total managed service aspect where I just provide them the content and they take care of getting everything setup and sending for approvals and providing reporting.
The main reason we started using marketplace and the broader integrate platform was its ability to confirm that we're getting the leads we asked for, and rejecting those that do not meet our target criteria. Reducing this waste has saved us thousands over the years.

Nachteile: The question I always get from my colleagues are they want to know who is in the marketplace, what vendors participate, and this is not something Integrate shares. All of the vendors are given numbers and that's how reporting is given.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Marybeth H.

"Integrate Network Review"

Kommentare: To be honest, there are a lot of affiliate networks out there, and I tend to forget about offers that I'm not approved to run as soon as I see them. I understand that you need to have controls in place, but as a "mommy/deal blogger" I find myself returning to the networks that are the easiest to understand and work with. I also like the networks that don't inactivate users after an amount of time of no use. I might not be your typical publisher, which means I might expect different treatment. There are LOTS of networks out there and, as a busy WAHM with other responsibilities, I can't cover all affiliate offers and/or networks all the time. Not using the network for a time doesn't mean I'll never use it, but deactivating me almost certainly means I'll find future offers elsewhere. Thanks for your time. I do appreciate the opportunity to share feedback with your business.

Vorteile: Integrate has great communication. As an affiliate I appreciate all the "heads up" emails alerting me to new campaigns that are available.
Integrate also has great reporting that's easy to access, run and understand.
Integrate's customer service is also great. I've only had a few issues but I emailed Jenna, my account manager, about them and they were fixed within 24 hours.

Nachteile: As someone who's not a seasoned affiliate marketer, I find Integrate Network difficult to understand. I'm used to far more basic systems like those from Partners.Mysavings.com and EscalateNetwork. Of those two, Escalate is the most user friendly, with lists of offers that are available to run immediately, easy-to-find links and easy to implement campaigns. while there's definitely a place on the internet for sweepstakes, games and "free gift card" offers, they're not made to instill trust in users. I only endorse offers I can explain or endorse, because I have a true relationship with and respect for my readers. It would be GREAT to have a direct link to a category that's more appropriate for bloggers who connect with readers and only want to pass along valuable offers that will benefit them. Coupons.com, SavingsStar and SevenSlings are great examples of this.

Ron W.
VP, Online Marketing
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2012

"Meets my Needs And Then Some"

Kommentare: Overall, super super impressed. Managing a large number of clients, I truly appreciate the fact that my learning curve was so quick, like almost immediate - something that most other platforms can't claim. Furthermore, once into the system I can easily see my campaigns, campaign stats and know quickly what actions I can take to enhancement performance. And I also have my weekly talking points with clients literally right in front of me. Reporting aside, I give this system my full endorsement and highest recommendation.

Vorteile: I have been using the Centralized Media Management Platform for almost half a year now and it has been meeting my needs and then some. The superlatives about this product that come to mind are "ease of use", "data-rich" and "connected." But in simpler terms, I am/was able to use this on my own without any technical support from day one. Very few platforms offer this type of quick learning curve. And when faced with client demands, it was imperative that I worked with a system so user-friendly and intuitive. I also love how I can turn on and off reporting frequency and types of communications with a flick of a button. Finally (and last but not least), the customer service I have received has been beyond exceptional. Even when we started out with a small purchase, we were treated as if we were spending a million dollars. And that level of service has only grown stronger over time. I can't say enough about the knowledge, professionalism, and attention my rep provides.

Nachteile: As with every platform, there are some areas of opportunity. Mostly, I think this system needs help with reporting. Reporting is often a little difficult to understand and the reports are often a little hard to explain to the end-client. It's workable but I believe this is one area that could use enhancement. Also, some of the notifications need explanation. Once you learn how the media management happens, it makes sense but some of the notices can be a little confusing (what actions do I take, if any).

Steven L.
Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 25.12.2019

"Useful resource to monetize leads"

Kommentare: Good marketplace, they make a good job in the campaigns selection

Vorteile: The interface is extremely user friendly. Moreover, the accounts of the company are eager to help and reliable in providing a good support for every activity

Nachteile: The reports could be more complete to help to evaluate in a better way the performance of the different campaigns

• Bewertet am 25.12.2019
Lynette R.
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2012

"Review of Integrate Dashboard"

Kommentare: I would like to see the customized affiliate campaigns that fit my site available immediately on the dashboard when I log on with a link ready to import to post. Better yet, would be an option to pre-select companies I would like to work with, so that I am pre-approved when they have a campaign and I can easily find their coding to run said campaign. The customer service available is incredible. And I appreciate that Integrate is available for questions and is approachable. I am very selective and post only campaigns that I know are a fit for Cleverly Simple, no matter the compensation. My integrity in posting is what has continued to give my site growth. I think Integrate is in line with the values I want to convey to my readers, I hope that in the future, the ease of use from the dashboard would improve and be simplified so that I can utilize Integrate more often. Thanks!

Vorteile: The return methods provided by Integrate via their dashboard are very helpful and straight forward. I also like the reporting methods. They are clean and easy to read. Integrate customer service is one of the best. I appreciate the emails and attention to campaigns.

Nachteile: I find it incredibly hard to find the most relevant campaigns for my website. To be honest, I have not used integrate as I should because of the time I know it takes to dig into the dashboard to find the campaigns that my readers would find relevant to them. When I click on "Browse Campaigns" there are too many options available to me. I don't have time to click through and find what I need when other affiliate companies provide a more simple, straight forward format with what I need, available immediately. I would prefer not to apply to run campaigns. If another affiliate company is already offering the campaign I post it immediately. The time it takes to be approved is time that I don't have. When I find a campaign that is relevant, I post it and move on. I then check the stats to see if I want to push it later in the day. I have limited, focused time to dedicate to my site each day, so that time is use in the most effective and efficient way possible.

Yomar L.
Co-Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2012

"Perfect for startups and solopreneurs looking to setup multiple income streams and affiliations!"

Kommentare: Tried ClickBank and countless other comparable platforms. Integrate offers a wide variety of offers from trusted brands and small, growing brands alike. I'll likely use Integrate very soon on other sites I operate and contribute to, as the residual income is great. For most businesses, the income will be mostly supplemental until you build trust and quality content around the offers to improve conversions. I am very happy with how responsive and flexible the Integrate team has been. Erica is particularly fabulous! It's great when you form business partnerships, not mere consumer relationships. Your experience may differ depending upon the offers you choose to promote. I find that small businesses and startups are more agile and willing to help you help them. During such campaigns, everyone wins! While we are equipped to go direct with many of the brands in Integrate, it's nice to have accountability partners and extra help. Integrate does a superb job building trust.

Vorteile: * Thousands of trusted brands and products that will align with virtually any target audience or market
* Most campaigns allow multiple marketing channels, including mainstays such as Facebook and banner ads
* Campaign creatives provide all the basics to promote via prominent channels
* Provides basic conversion stats and key metrics
* Works especially well for portal/review sites, offer/deal marketplaces, and blogs
* UI is very clean and easy to understand
* Excellent revenue potential for trusted SMEs and authority sites that share authentically and selectively

Nachteile: * Lacks team/joint access and notifications
* Agency and B2B features could be extended
* Offers do not [clearly] show popularity and impressions or niche marketing purposes
* Lacks optimization for Twitter, Pinterest, and other viral/microblogging discovery/sharing engines
* Offers may be too restrictive with limited images, guidelines, and copy options
* Offers should automatically upgrade CPA/CPS/CPC rates based upon publisher-set milestones
* May experience intermittent downtime or link breaks during campaign period

Marla K.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2012

"New Business Opportunities through Use of Media Platform"

Kommentare: Our primary use for the Integrate media platform was for our lead generation business. Campaign set up was streamlined and simplified which eliminated the possibility for manual error in the process. Our clients saw fewer errors in their reports which reflected greatly on our company. This platform created more business opportunities for our company because of the data pass capabilities and custom creative that is generated for each individual campaign. Simple, streamlined and fully supported.

Vorteile: Having a designated account support representative made a world of a difference in the implementation of the platform. A two day training session was provided and encompassed all our concerns and questions. The Integrate team was quick to jump on any suggestions we had regarding features of the platform. The customization towards our needs was outstanding, including the creative. The automation of the platform streamlined our lead generation business greatly. No longer were manual excel files being passed around by email! The data-pass capabilities are simple and have an outstanding impact on the number of campaigns we could take on. Housing all campaign information in one centralized location including creative, mandatory seller agreement and all reports benefited not only our business but our clients business as well.

Nachteile: The transition from our old standard business practices to the new media platform was not as smooth as we would have liked. Getting set up fully takes a decent amount of time and work but completely pays off in the end. There is a bit of a transparency concern. Providing a full view into our business was a bit troubling.

Bobby C.
Operations

"Integrate Overview"

Kommentare: We have a new proposal by Daniel that he will be presenting to us in the coming days. At this time, I would not recommend Integrate without fully explaining our results, but would certainly include an attribute about the high fidelity of customer service and the desire to definitely make a campaign work for us to generate new clients and revenue.

Vorteile: Excellent Introduction and Overview of Integrate system. The potential for use and expanding our client base was promising, and the utilization of the Integrate system was certainly unique. Daniel Flannery has been our point of contact, and has been fully invested in not only getting us introduced and working with Integrate, but has been walking us through each step and has been excellent in the service that he has provided thus far, including our concerns noted in the "cons".

Nachteile: Unfortunately, we have had two sellers to-date, and both of those sellers have instead of utilizing the "ads" and/or media to promote our service/products, have instead elected to enter information on potential clients, using their specific contact information - inputting that information into the form collection and then submitting them as "hot leads" interested in our product. This does not construe a valid lead in our position, as our live follow-up with these individuals has resulted in these VIPs not having any idea that their information was being utilized in this way, and having no interest in our product. Again Daniel has followed up on each of these issues, but to-date we have had no value for the Integrate service.

Scott M.
Chief Marketing Officer
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2019

"Integrate review"

Vorteile: Integrate offers good level of customization and features to optimize your campaigns, and a good support team to get started

Nachteile: I would just appreciate a bit more options to personalize the layout

• Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Ali H.
artist
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2019

"Connect Buyers and Sellers"

Vorteile: It is the best platform for buying and selling leads. It is easy to use and have up-to-date technology.

Nachteile: Some time I feel that it slow whole connecting with buyers or sellers.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Theo C.
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2012

"Integrate's Centralized Media-Management Platform Review from a Buyer"

Kommentare: As stated the pros really outweigh the cons. Even after a dip in volume and effectiveness on the campaigns we were running, I decided to reach out again and inquire about new campaigns/verticals/business opportunities that we could try with Integrate. While outreach certainly played a large part in this resurgence of interest, the great tools at one's disposal definitely played a large part.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the layout and design. Not only is it very intuitive, it is an easy transition from any other platform I've worked with so the learning curve is cut in half. Even so, it was helpful to have the additional videos available if I had questions about managing a campaign that I was too embarrassed to ask my account rep. The ability to browse new sellers is fantastic, and I find their descriptions incredibly helpful. For the most part the reporting is fast, and does not hang, which has been the case with other similar services I've used. In addition the notification section is a great addition because it stores a much better record of correspondence from Integrate to me, as opposed to me having to search through emails to find Integrate only messages.

Nachteile: There really aren't that many negatives about the software, they only issue I really have is that it is difficult to submit returns, especially if you aren't familiar with doing so. It would be much better if one had the ability to search for leads based on email or some other stored data than transaction id, lead id, or IP address. If it was then brought up from the search and gave you the ability to select the return disposition, I think it would make the entire process easier to complete. Only having experience as a CPL buyer this is my only suggestion/con.

Clare J.

"Integrate review"

Kommentare: If finding new campaigns was easier i would definitely use Integrate more.
My click through / earnings rate has been good with most of the campaigns I've run.
Anything that can be provided to help speed the blog listing process would be excellent (direct links / post ideas in email)

Vorteile: The pros of using Integrate for me is the communication from the support staff. I find this far superior to most of the other platforms I use to generate leads.
It is so much easier to be on top of posting offers when we have an email reminder from Jenna.
With the email in hand i can decided whether to access the portal or leave until a more interesting offer comes up.
None of us have time to access all the portals available to us everyday, so those email reminders are very important,

Nachteile: I am not actually a fan of the portal display.
It works well for the campaigns that you are currently running, however I find it laborious to search for new campaigns.
Some of the competition send a summary of new campaigns with links embedded by email each week. If I had this from Integrate I would be more inclined to run more campaigns via them rather than other platforms.
I also find some of the creatives a bit lacking. Too often the only images available are tiny, and unusable in a blog format. I believe that there should always be at least one 300 x 250 size image available as default, I understand integrate only provide what is given to them, but maybe to make aware to advertisers that better images would lead to more conversions.

Kaitlin B.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2012

"We've enjoyed all of Integrate's help"

Kommentare: It would be great to hear more about who Integrate is partners with, not necessarily names, but to hear hints about whether who we're thinking as an audience is parallel to who the platform can reach. We understand privacy policies, but this is the only factor which has made us hesitant. However- we are still eager to try out the platform and believe Integrate would be a great platform to partner with.

Vorteile: We have received a tremendous amount of help and support through Daniel Flannery at Integrate. It can be hard learning a new platform, but Daniel has walked us through every step of the way. As an agency, it can be hard collaborating each part of a marketing campaign. The Integrate platform would be able to let us see metrics and reporting that we need to then communicate to clients - usually platforms offer limited amount of reporting. It will be great to partner with Integrate for our CPL campaigns in 2013.

Nachteile: We first started working with Integrate in the summer of 2012. It took us a while to find our comfort zone with the platform simply because we had never used a platform like Integrate (which isn't a bad thing). We wanted to see more on Integrate's relationships with publishers, because their names and outlets are held confidential. It can be scary as a seller using these types of campaigns to not understand who will be exactly pick up your campaign. However, working with Daniel has helped us feel more comfortable with the unknown.

Melissa P.
Owner/Site Creator
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2012

"Everything we need PLUS Amazing Customer Service!"

Kommentare: I recommend Integrate to advanced media/affiliate users and I tell them they can expect wonderful interaction for their account managers and a great selection of campaigns. I just can not say it is easy to use or get use to. I will however be finding my way around eventually, I won't give up!

Vorteile: My account manager is absolutely amazing. This is the first company that I have enrolled with to have pursued me and made sure I was all set with registration. When I needed something, I asked and I received, no problems. She offers over the phone assistance which I have not yet taken advantage of but typically with other media companies I can not even get an email reply.

Nachteile: I wish the set up was a little easier to use. The Integrate platform is very confusing to navigate or figure out on your own. I have been working with media companies for about a year and usually can log in for the first time and have my way figured out within minutes. I have to honestly say that I do not feel the same with Integrate. There is A LOT to take in and I just feel like to someone who is new new, forget it I think they would give up on it. I personally have not spent much time there yet because I do not have the time. I need to be able to log in to an account grab a campaign and be out. If I log into Integrate right now I would spend 20 mins finding and setting up a campaign to even be able to run it.

Kimberly N.

"Integrate: a Review"

Kommentare: If I had to make a recommendation for Integrate, it would be positive just based on the variety of offers and the excellent customer service. I appreciate being paid and on time which is another one of Integrates strong points. If there was anything that you were gonna focus on is email communication. I love how other affiliate companies send over an image. Sometimes I can take a look at it and decide in a few moments if it is something I'd like to run. The I go in and grab my links.

Vorteile: The thing I like best about Integrate is their awesome customer service. My affiliate manager (Jenna Jurewicz) is VERY good at her job. She replies to emails and comments asap and notifies her affiliates ahead of time when she will be missing work for a day or two. Communication is really important. Once people stop responding it kinda makes bloggers panic and think they worse. This is what I have noticed from past experience.

Nachteile: Integrate is a complicated system to use and learn. I really appreciated and attended a live webinar about 8-10 months ago. I think the guys name was Matt? This was really helpful learning the interface. Having additional sessions like this (monthly) would be a big help. Most other platforms I use are Has Offers based. The other thing that I do not care for is the bidding process. This is the only company that I partner with that does this. I guess I just like being told what I am worth!

Thomas D.
Co-Founder

"Great Product"

Kommentare: Overall, I think it's a great product. Unfortunately we probably don't utilize all the bells and whistles for our immediate needs as an agency, but I have seen the capabilities and I think it has some really nice features.

Vorteile: We are a small boutique performance agency so we primarily use the product on both the buy and sell sides; some deals we source to Integrate, others we run for them. Customer service and help in getting things set up was seamless. I like the fact that everything in the system is centered around being transparent so as a buyer you can really control who runs your campaigns and the various traffic channels.

Nachteile: The ONLY issue we had was having to switch back and forth between our buyer and seller accounts. When I mentioned this to the Integrate team they had their developers fix the issue within a few hours - an example of great customer service. Also, having to constantly approve new publishers as a buy side client is a bit cumbersome. Although I understand the value this provides, if the process could be streamlined where you can approve a publisher directly from an email or your phone, it will eliminate the need to have to log in and check who needs to be approved. We have been lucky because our rep, Anden, is always on top of everything so he usually tells us when we have an update that needs to be taken care.

Mitch W.
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2012

"Letting us do what we do best: lead generation"

Kommentare: I recommend Integrate. It's so good that at times I've been hesitant to discuss it in the industry for fear that my competitors might jump on it! If you know how to generate traffic, leads or actions, but don't want to deal with the hassle of sales, Integrate is the place to start!

Vorteile: The Integrate platform allows us to quickly engage with advertisers by qualifying the campaigns that match our strengths. As a marketing company, we know what our strengths are, so being able to quickly identify advertisers that are looking for our strengths increases our efficiency. The Integrate platform enables us to focus on what we do best! The features it offers are comprehensive:
- campaign search
- campaign suggestions
- campaign application and negotiation
- clear and easy-to-implement posting instructions
- reporting
- accounting
- messaging between the publisher and advertiser - gets you the exact answers you need right from the source!

Nachteile: The reporting interface is robust, but there are no quick and simple reports...each report must be from scratch (although you can save a report you've run in the past and re-run it). Additionally, real-time scrub rates from clients should be included in the system.

Rena A.
Web Content & Social Media Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2012

"Great tool for capturing additional reviews"

Kommentare: Integrate is a great way to capture additional reviews for your website. We have had steady traffic coming in from the site. If you have the time to read through the reviews, then I definitely recommend it. Also, for us we have our reviews set up to require approval before they are posted to our website. If another business did not have the capability to do this (i.e. their reviews automatically post to the website), then I'm not sure this would be the right tool to use. I don't know how other review systems are set up.

Vorteile: The tool is easy to use. We have received several good quality reviews since using Integrate. We have significantly increased the number of reviews on our website by using the incentive campaign (where users receive Swagbucks in return for writing a review).

Nachteile: It does take some time to weed through the reviews because unfortunately there are bad reviews as well where people are just submitting reviews to try and get Swagbucks. Fortunately there are more good reviews than bad. Also, we get a lot of requests to add new businesses to our database but these aren't legit requests. This is a little frustrating, because again we have to review all of them to see if they are legitimate business that need to be added to our database.

Mike P.
Mktg

"Integrate Review"

Kommentare: It has been very easy to manage - and the transparency makes it fast to determine quality and manage accordingly - which is great. I think as a lead buyer that the Integrate system is really pretty intuitive, and they are great to work with. We have tried several publishers that we have had to shut down due to quality, but we are continuing to find and test new ones. While it's been a bit frustrating on the quality side, it has been incredibly easy to identify that and make the necessary changes.

Vorteile: The system is simple to navigate, and easy to manage.
It's relatively fast to set up a new campaign.
The ease of processing returns is something you don't see often in a competitive situation. I think Integrate has really put this together well from the buyer side. I like the visibility into each campaign. To be able to see the entire operation on the campaign screen is a nice feature. The reporting is also very well done. The ability to download all of the reports as well as the recordings really makes it easy to manage the leads.

Nachteile: In our particular field we are having a tough time finding vendors (Integrate publishers) that can deliver a consistent quality lead.

Joshua H.

"Integrate Review"

Kommentare: I enjoy using the Integrate platform. Working in direct response advertising industry for over 15 years I have worked with numerous companies that utilize call tracking platforms and other necessary software to run a smooth successful business. Overall I have had minimal hiccups on both the buyer and seller side. The software has only been a positive for my company, increasing revenue and strengthening my relationships with clients.

Vorteile: The functionality of the platform is very simple to use. Along with the simplicity of the platform, the customer service is great. Account reps are very helpful in answering questions, and much more. They are constantly working to help connect profitable buyers and sellers together. As a buyer or seller you can tell them what you're looking for and they will try their best to link you to the perfect connection.

Nachteile: I wouldn't call it a con, more of a tedious task, I've found with the platform is that call criteria is broken up into different tabs. For time management I've found other platforms have it all listed on one page and you don't have to click around to see details. Other than that, everything thus far has run smooth.

David C.
Managing Member

"Integrate Review"

Kommentare: I couldn't be happier with this firm. I would like to see some improvements on the reporting, but overall the relationship is solid and I am very happy with the experience to this point.

Vorteile: This system has a great communication feature. I never have to wonder what is going on inside of Integrate. In addition to the actual affiliate dash, I am very comfortable with my affiliate manager. I have no doubt that she will go above and beyond to make sure I am always in the know. The offers themselves are very easy to apply for. The creatives are easy to locate and install. I am also very happy with the ease of inserting Sub Ids as we use them on nearly every campaign that runs on my site.

Nachteile: The reporting feature leaves a little bit to be desired. I have a team of 15 admins and each uses their own sub-id in their posts for compensation purposes. When paying them, it is somewhat cumbersome to determine what they have actually earned based on what has been paid, etc. It is not as difficult on other affiliate dashboards that I use.

Michelle C.
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2012

"A Little Confusing But Lots of Support"

Kommentare: I would recommend Integrate to other bloggers and affiliate marketers but probably more so to users with some experience. As noted above it can be a little intimidating for novices. I think overall the support you get definitely makes things easier and anybody could learn to use the system if they put a little time and effort into it. The campaigns are great with many to choose from. I have no regrets partnering with Integrate.

Vorteile: The format of the site is pretty easy to use and similar to other affiliate network platforms in some ways. It is easy to navigate and there are many support videos to help you understand how to use the site. Once you spend some time on the site and activate a few campaigns you can get the hang of things easily.

Nachteile: The difficulties I have are not with the site itself but with some of the terminology used and understanding how the system works. The overall look and feel of the site is a little intimidating for somebody not familiar with it mostly because of some of the unfamiliar terminology.

David L.
Director of Strategic Partnerships

"LeadGenesis review"

Kommentare: Great, easy to use platform that should be Integrate(d) into any marketing campaign. It is a self-service platform though so you really get as much out of it as you put into it.

Vorteile: - Fully self automated platform gives reach of standard affiliate network with campaign control most networks lack
- Visibility and transparency into publishers and campaigns unlike most blackbox networks
- Ease of direct communication to publishers which is something unheard of with other platforms
- Simple upload and processing of monthly returns/scrubs
- Great client support eager to help where and when needed

Nachteile: - Interface can be somewhat confusing; there have been times I thought I had approved something only to learn that I hadn't gone into the right area
- Everything is tied to the platform. While the platform provides great flexibility and functionality at times it seems a bit restrictive
- Lack of automated suppression file updates is cumbersome

Megan S.
Request Operations Supervisor
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2012

"Buying leads has been successful through integrate"

Kommentare: I would recommend having integrate.com reporting easier to view, ie. bar graphs. Make it easier to pull a report that will look per campaign each seller with a breakdown by day for current and past months. Right now the breakdown is monthly when you are not in the current month.

Vorteile: The customer service we receive from our representatives has been remarkable. They have proven to be very reliable, quick to respond, and always helpful. Daniel Flannery and Amanda Hunter have been exceptional and we appreciate the partnership. The integrate.com website is very easy to use, the walkthroughs are helpful with managing our campaigns as well.

Nachteile: When returning a lead per CPL model, it is time consuming to negotiate every return with a more detailed reason on why we have to return it due to the disposition of "Does not meet Criteria". I recommend adding more return reasons such as "Direct Competitor", "Already purchased" "No longer interested"

Eric F.
Network Director

"ML Review"

Kommentare: Overall, good system. Provides a functional marketplace and tracking platform for both buyers and sellers to negotiate and deal with one another.

Vorteile: Access to seller profiles. Ability to negotiate / communicate directly with sellers Active involvement by staff UI is fairly intuitive and allows for multiple verticals,
media types, and conversion types.

Nachteile: Messaging system is a little confusing (have difficulties finding the current message that needs attention) Too many email updates (perhaps the ability to change email contact preferences would help, daily summary perhaps instead of as events occur). Self service is good for individual buyers with a few offers and/or dedicated staff managing their campaigns in the system. A little tough to manage on a self service basis as a network unless offers are limited to just exclusives and/or staff member can be dedicated to campaign management.