Über Integrate

Eine Umsatzsteigerung erfolgt, wenn B2B-Vermarkter*innen die erste Stufe des Funnels vereinheitlichen.

Erfahre mehr über Integrate

Great customer support, great team to work with. They find you what you want at the price you want.

Pixel placing can get confusing at times. Testing pixels can be difficult.

Bewertungen zu Integrate

Integrate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 317 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Integrate bereits verwendet?

Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Partner in Lead Generation, saves $$$$ a year

We've been using Marketplace for 4 years and it's been a great mix to our direct buys. The team that manages marketplace is stellar and makes everything pretty effortless. I personally enjoy the total managed service aspect where I just provide them the content and they take care of getting everything setup and sending for approvals and providing reporting. The main reason we started using marketplace and the broader integrate platform was its ability to confirm that we're getting the leads we asked for, and rejecting those that do not meet our target criteria. Reducing this waste has saved us thousands over the years.

The question I always get from my colleagues are they want to know who is in the marketplace, what vendors participate, and this is not something Integrate shares. All of the vendors are given numbers and that's how reporting is given.

Marybeth

Integrate Network Review

Kommentare: To be honest, there are a lot of affiliate networks out there, and I tend to forget about offers that I'm not approved to run as soon as I see them. I understand that you need to have controls in place, but as a "mommy/deal blogger" I find myself returning to the networks that are the easiest to understand and work with. I also like the networks that don't inactivate users after an amount of time of no use. I might not be your typical publisher, which means I might expect different treatment. There are LOTS of networks out there and, as a busy WAHM with other responsibilities, I can't cover all affiliate offers and/or networks all the time. Not using the network for a time doesn't mean I'll never use it, but deactivating me almost certainly means I'll find future offers elsewhere. Thanks for your time. I do appreciate the opportunity to share feedback with your business.

Integrate has great communication. As an affiliate I appreciate all the "heads up" emails alerting me to new campaigns that are available. Integrate also has great reporting that's easy to access, run and understand. Integrate's customer service is also great. I've only had a few issues but I emailed Jenna, my account manager, about them and they were fixed within 24 hours.

As someone who's not a seasoned affiliate marketer, I find Integrate Network difficult to understand. I'm used to far more basic systems like those from Partners.Mysavings.com and EscalateNetwork. Of those two, Escalate is the most user friendly, with lists of offers that are available to run immediately, easy-to-find links and easy to implement campaigns. while there's definitely a place on the internet for sweepstakes, games and "free gift card" offers, they're not made to instill trust in users. I only endorse offers I can explain or endorse, because I have a true relationship with and respect for my readers. It would be GREAT to have a direct link to a category that's more appropriate for bloggers who connect with readers and only want to pass along valuable offers that will benefit them. Coupons.com, SavingsStar and SevenSlings are great examples of this.

Lynette

Review of Integrate Dashboard

Kommentare: I would like to see the customized affiliate campaigns that fit my site available immediately on the dashboard when I log on with a link ready to import to post. Better yet, would be an option to pre-select companies I would like to work with, so that I am pre-approved when they have a campaign and I can easily find their coding to run said campaign. The customer service available is incredible. And I appreciate that Integrate is available for questions and is approachable. I am very selective and post only campaigns that I know are a fit for Cleverly Simple, no matter the compensation. My integrity in posting is what has continued to give my site growth. I think Integrate is in line with the values I want to convey to my readers, I hope that in the future, the ease of use from the dashboard would improve and be simplified so that I can utilize Integrate more often. Thanks!

The return methods provided by Integrate via their dashboard are very helpful and straight forward. I also like the reporting methods. They are clean and easy to read. Integrate customer service is one of the best. I appreciate the emails and attention to campaigns.

I find it incredibly hard to find the most relevant campaigns for my website. To be honest, I have not used integrate as I should because of the time I know it takes to dig into the dashboard to find the campaigns that my readers would find relevant to them. When I click on "Browse Campaigns" there are too many options available to me. I don't have time to click through and find what I need when other affiliate companies provide a more simple, straight forward format with what I need, available immediately. I would prefer not to apply to run campaigns. If another affiliate company is already offering the campaign I post it immediately. The time it takes to be approved is time that I don't have. When I find a campaign that is relevant, I post it and move on. I then check the stats to see if I want to push it later in the day. I have limited, focused time to dedicate to my site each day, so that time is use in the most effective and efficient way possible.

Ron
VP, Online Marketing

Meets my Needs And Then Some

Kommentare: Overall, super super impressed. Managing a large number of clients, I truly appreciate the fact that my learning curve was so quick, like almost immediate - something that most other platforms can't claim. Furthermore, once into the system I can easily see my campaigns, campaign stats and know quickly what actions I can take to enhancement performance. And I also have my weekly talking points with clients literally right in front of me. Reporting aside, I give this system my full endorsement and highest recommendation.

I have been using the Centralized Media Management Platform for almost half a year now and it has been meeting my needs and then some. The superlatives about this product that come to mind are "ease of use", "data-rich" and "connected." But in simpler terms, I am/was able to use this on my own without any technical support from day one. Very few platforms offer this type of quick learning curve. And when faced with client demands, it was imperative that I worked with a system so user-friendly and intuitive. I also love how I can turn on and off reporting frequency and types of communications with a flick of a button. Finally (and last but not least), the customer service I have received has been beyond exceptional. Even when we started out with a small purchase, we were treated as if we were spending a million dollars. And that level of service has only grown stronger over time. I can't say enough about the knowledge, professionalism, and attention my rep provides.

As with every platform, there are some areas of opportunity. Mostly, I think this system needs help with reporting. Reporting is often a little difficult to understand and the reports are often a little hard to explain to the end-client. It's workable but I believe this is one area that could use enhancement. Also, some of the notifications need explanation. Once you learn how the media management happens, it makes sense but some of the notices can be a little confusing (what actions do I take, if any).

Yomar
Co-Founder & CEO
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Perfect for startups and solopreneurs looking to setup multiple income streams and affiliations!

Kommentare: Tried ClickBank and countless other comparable platforms. Integrate offers a wide variety of offers from trusted brands and small, growing brands alike. I'll likely use Integrate very soon on other sites I operate and contribute to, as the residual income is great. For most businesses, the income will be mostly supplemental until you build trust and quality content around the offers to improve conversions. I am very happy with how responsive and flexible the Integrate team has been. Erica is particularly fabulous! It's great when you form business partnerships, not mere consumer relationships. Your experience may differ depending upon the offers you choose to promote. I find that small businesses and startups are more agile and willing to help you help them. During such campaigns, everyone wins! While we are equipped to go direct with many of the brands in Integrate, it's nice to have accountability partners and extra help. Integrate does a superb job building trust.

* Thousands of trusted brands and products that will align with virtually any target audience or market * Most campaigns allow multiple marketing channels, including mainstays such as Facebook and banner ads * Campaign creatives provide all the basics to promote via prominent channels * Provides basic conversion stats and key metrics * Works especially well for portal/review sites, offer/deal marketplaces, and blogs * UI is very clean and easy to understand * Excellent revenue potential for trusted SMEs and authority sites that share authentically and selectively

* Lacks team/joint access and notifications * Agency and B2B features could be extended * Offers do not [clearly] show popularity and impressions or niche marketing purposes * Lacks optimization for Twitter, Pinterest, and other viral/microblogging discovery/sharing engines * Offers may be too restrictive with limited images, guidelines, and copy options * Offers should automatically upgrade CPA/CPS/CPC rates based upon publisher-set milestones * May experience intermittent downtime or link breaks during campaign period

Theo
Account Executive

Integrate's Centralized Media-Management Platform Review from a Buyer

Kommentare: As stated the pros really outweigh the cons. Even after a dip in volume and effectiveness on the campaigns we were running, I decided to reach out again and inquire about new campaigns/verticals/business opportunities that we could try with Integrate. While outreach certainly played a large part in this resurgence of interest, the great tools at one's disposal definitely played a large part.

I really enjoy the layout and design. Not only is it very intuitive, it is an easy transition from any other platform I've worked with so the learning curve is cut in half. Even so, it was helpful to have the additional videos available if I had questions about managing a campaign that I was too embarrassed to ask my account rep. The ability to browse new sellers is fantastic, and I find their descriptions incredibly helpful. For the most part the reporting is fast, and does not hang, which has been the case with other similar services I've used. In addition the notification section is a great addition because it stores a much better record of correspondence from Integrate to me, as opposed to me having to search through emails to find Integrate only messages.

There really aren't that many negatives about the software, they only issue I really have is that it is difficult to submit returns, especially if you aren't familiar with doing so. It would be much better if one had the ability to search for leads based on email or some other stored data than transaction id, lead id, or IP address. If it was then brought up from the search and gave you the ability to select the return disposition, I think it would make the entire process easier to complete. Only having experience as a CPL buyer this is my only suggestion/con.

Marla
Marketing Coordinator

New Business Opportunities through Use of Media Platform

Kommentare: Our primary use for the Integrate media platform was for our lead generation business. Campaign set up was streamlined and simplified which eliminated the possibility for manual error in the process. Our clients saw fewer errors in their reports which reflected greatly on our company. This platform created more business opportunities for our company because of the data pass capabilities and custom creative that is generated for each individual campaign. Simple, streamlined and fully supported.

Having a designated account support representative made a world of a difference in the implementation of the platform. A two day training session was provided and encompassed all our concerns and questions. The Integrate team was quick to jump on any suggestions we had regarding features of the platform. The customization towards our needs was outstanding, including the creative. The automation of the platform streamlined our lead generation business greatly. No longer were manual excel files being passed around by email! The data-pass capabilities are simple and have an outstanding impact on the number of campaigns we could take on. Housing all campaign information in one centralized location including creative, mandatory seller agreement and all reports benefited not only our business but our clients business as well.

The transition from our old standard business practices to the new media platform was not as smooth as we would have liked. Getting set up fully takes a decent amount of time and work but completely pays off in the end. There is a bit of a transparency concern. Providing a full view into our business was a bit troubling.

Bobby
Operations

Integrate Overview

Kommentare: We have a new proposal by Daniel that he will be presenting to us in the coming days. At this time, I would not recommend Integrate without fully explaining our results, but would certainly include an attribute about the high fidelity of customer service and the desire to definitely make a campaign work for us to generate new clients and revenue.

Excellent Introduction and Overview of Integrate system. The potential for use and expanding our client base was promising, and the utilization of the Integrate system was certainly unique. Daniel Flannery has been our point of contact, and has been fully invested in not only getting us introduced and working with Integrate, but has been walking us through each step and has been excellent in the service that he has provided thus far, including our concerns noted in the "cons".

Unfortunately, we have had two sellers to-date, and both of those sellers have instead of utilizing the "ads" and/or media to promote our service/products, have instead elected to enter information on potential clients, using their specific contact information - inputting that information into the form collection and then submitting them as "hot leads" interested in our product. This does not construe a valid lead in our position, as our live follow-up with these individuals has resulted in these VIPs not having any idea that their information was being utilized in this way, and having no interest in our product. Again Daniel has followed up on each of these issues, but to-date we have had no value for the Integrate service.

Clare

Integrate review

Kommentare: If finding new campaigns was easier i would definitely use Integrate more.
My click through / earnings rate has been good with most of the campaigns I've run.
Anything that can be provided to help speed the blog listing process would be excellent (direct links / post ideas in email)

The pros of using Integrate for me is the communication from the support staff. I find this far superior to most of the other platforms I use to generate leads. It is so much easier to be on top of posting offers when we have an email reminder from Jenna. With the email in hand i can decided whether to access the portal or leave until a more interesting offer comes up. None of us have time to access all the portals available to us everyday, so those email reminders are very important,

I am not actually a fan of the portal display. It works well for the campaigns that you are currently running, however I find it laborious to search for new campaigns. Some of the competition send a summary of new campaigns with links embedded by email each week. If I had this from Integrate I would be more inclined to run more campaigns via them rather than other platforms. I also find some of the creatives a bit lacking. Too often the only images available are tiny, and unusable in a blog format. I believe that there should always be at least one 300 x 250 size image available as default, I understand integrate only provide what is given to them, but maybe to make aware to advertisers that better images would lead to more conversions.

Mitch
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Letting us do what we do best: lead generation

Kommentare: I recommend Integrate. It's so good that at times I've been hesitant to discuss it in the industry for fear that my competitors might jump on it! If you know how to generate traffic, leads or actions, but don't want to deal with the hassle of sales, Integrate is the place to start!

The Integrate platform allows us to quickly engage with advertisers by qualifying the campaigns that match our strengths. As a marketing company, we know what our strengths are, so being able to quickly identify advertisers that are looking for our strengths increases our efficiency. The Integrate platform enables us to focus on what we do best! The features it offers are comprehensive: - campaign search - campaign suggestions - campaign application and negotiation - clear and easy-to-implement posting instructions - reporting - accounting - messaging between the publisher and advertiser - gets you the exact answers you need right from the source!

The reporting interface is robust, but there are no quick and simple reports...each report must be from scratch (although you can save a report you've run in the past and re-run it). Additionally, real-time scrub rates from clients should be included in the system.

Rachel
Affiliate Manager

Platform & Account Support Team

Kommentare: Making the platform easier to use. The only reason it is somewhat easy to use and we haven't cancelled is because of our Monica, our account support rep. Otherwise, it seems to take too much time to get buyers, and go through the motions of the platform.

Our AST, Monica Horne is the biggest pro when it comes to working with Integrate. She is always willing to help with anything The platform is easy in the sense we receive notifications and are able to message with the publishers. Then approval is just one click.

I do not think the platform is user friendly for advertisers. I think uploading new offers is too lengthy and itemized. Uploading creatives is a nightmare. The email notifications are also too delayed. I also think after messages are sent and a price is agreed, it should auto approve the pub verse having to go through a 2nd step & log in again. I also don't think the buyer matching system is as optimized as it should be, when it somes to suggesting offers to buyers, vice versa.

Alec
Mr

Integrate Review

Kommentare: The best part about Integrate is that their innovative system really helps you to make your campaigns profitable. They have a fresh approach to affiliate marketing and bring unique value to the business.

Integrate's technology is unique, as it allowes affiliates and advertisers to communicate and negotiate a payout rate different than what the initial posted payout is. The AM Lana Chapman is always available, helpful and ensures her affiliates get an excellent service. Also, the system has a feed that allows for notices across the network.

The only down side is that the negotiation process between the affiliate and the advertiser takes a couple of days, so the it elapses the time between your application and the possibility to go start running traffic. The upside of this is that you will have tailored terms and you'll be able to balance your volume according to the terms of the negotiation.

Kathy
Owner, writer

Integrate Review

Kommentare: Overall, I do like Integrate and my plan is too use them a lot more this upcoming year.

The staff at Integrate is very friendly and easy to work with. Whenever I have a problem or question, it is always answered very quickly. It is user friendly to log in and grab links and creatives for approved campaigns. I like the vast variety of campaigns that is offered at Integrate and not the same old offers that we see at some affiliates. I love that Jenny, my account manager, emails me with campaigns that are converting well. Some days I don't have time to log in or check the Facebook group.

For me, it is difficult to search for new campaigns, I'm not always able to find what I'm looking for. For instance, if I type in what I think the name of a campaign is, I am never able to locate it. That might be user error, also.

VP Business Development
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Wow!! Ground breaking software. Super easy to use. A++ for Integrate.

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this software to anyone in the advertising space. The experts at Integrate helped me with everything from my marketing strategy to making sure my ROI was right where I need it to be. I was blown away with the way their in-house creative team was able to implement all of my preferences into the campaign. I will continue to recommend their services as my experience was top notch.

In-depth training provided by Integrate's corporate trainers made the transition flawless. Campaigns were simple to setup and optimize with the help of their support team. They did the majority of the heavy lifting for me which I am not used to experiencing. You can really tell that customer satisfaction is what they value above all else.

I was a little skeptical giving over the majority of my marketing budget to such a new company but they delivered from day 1.

Heather

Easy To Use

Kommentare: I would suggest adding a recommended or new offers section to the homepage that would be extremely helpful for me when I'm looking for new offers, I would also like to be able to add sub users who can't see account information but can pull creatives or browse for new campaigns

The system is relatively easy to use once you understand it. I do like that I have the ability to negotiate rates and offers and to browse all existing offers I also like the landing page layout.

It is hard to find new offers, I would like to see new offers listed on the homepage and also have more offers matched to me or let me know when new offers are added automatically. I also appreciate when offers are on auto approve as I'm often looking for content to post right away and I might apply and then forget to go back and post once I'm approved.

Robert
Head of Customer Acquisition

Integrate Service Review

Kommentare: I'd recommend Integrate for people looking to expand their current program or looking to test the waters in affiliate marketing.

Integrate's account team is superb. They are responsive, collaborative, creative, friendly and helpful. The online interface is intuitive, easy to use and has all the information you'll need within a few clicks. Getting creative approved is easy and fast. I haven't had any issues with fraud or problem affiliates.

I would like to have more direct interaction with high-performing affiliates so we can brainstorm on marketing and promotional ideas to maximize sales. I can't figure out how to track affiliates who have turned down my program so I don't keep reaching out to them. Some of the largest discount sites aren't on your platform.

Leila
Principal

Smash Marketing Review

Kommentare: I really think we've had a positive experience with integrate and would highly recommned others try it - either our clients or others directly. I think it's easy and it delivers good quality results.

I think integrate can really help drive qualified leads we are looking to generate and do so fairly easily for us. The support is great. Katie has been great to work with and has reallly taken a lot of the heavy lifting off of us.

I think that we sometimes get crap reviews from thre resellers. But that said, there are many that seem legitimate and the other positive for that cons is your process of rejecting the leads has been very smooth and without issue so I really can't complain. We would love it if there were more resellers or larger community to reach our goal more quickly.

Corrie

Nice Overall Front Page Dashboard

Kommentare: Overall, although the Integrate software can be a bit confusing at times to navigate, Integrate does a great job in providing a personal walkthrough of the software via the phone, and they also offer videos that walk you through various features. I like how I can see my major statistics at a glance on the front page. Many companies require me to go to a separate tab and run reports to get the same information.

The front page has a nice snapshot of vital information, such as month to date statistics and current active campaigns. Plus, they have a widget to help me quickly find the top and newest campaign, if I'm browsing for new campaigns to pick up.

Sometimes the system can be a bit confusing for the user, especially if I'm searching for a specific campaign to get approved for.

Katie
Owner/Operator

My review of integrate

Kommentare: I hear great things from my friend Jessica (JessicasCoupons.com), but again...I have not given much thought to your offers since I remember you being very user-unfriendly. Thanks so much for the opportunity to express my opinions!

I have yet to use Integrate, but I hear great things about you. I believe you cut out the middle man, so that seems like a good thing. With my new brand (Kroger specific blog) I basically only post coupons. So I am interested in just that. Coupons for items you purchase at Kroger.

Integrate confuses me. I am used to pre-approved offers that are laid out and readily available. Last I took a look at Integrate you had to bid on offers and wait to be approved. Again, I am interested in coupons ONLY.

Ciaran
Co-Founder & COO

Great Platform and Solid Team

Kommentare: Solid platform with advanced campaign filtering capability backed up by a talented and dedicated team. I would recommend any publisher to work with the Integrate.com team.

- Variety of campaign types provides ample inventory for different publishers. - Feature rich site with ability to checkout buyer and seller profiles. With messaging system built in. - Developer friendly tracking system with custom subIDs, global variables and default redirection. - Stand out team at all levels

From discussions with team members I learned a reporting API is available but its not visible or easy to find in the main portal of the website. Making the API easy to find and well documented would be nice.

Eric
Affiliate Marketing Manager

Account Management for Success

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend the services and products that Integrate offers. It has been nothing short of amazing working with Scott and his relationship and knowledge of this space definitely shows in his work.

The ease of the platform paired with a very thorough and helpful account manager is what makes using Integrate such a successful breeze. I've used the platform in the past, as well as several others so I knew what to expect using it this time around. The improvements definitely help, and having an awesome account manager that knows what they are doing increase performance ten fold.

Aside from the implementation of the client side IO, everything has been great!

Albert

Overall Very Satisfied

Kommentare: Overall very satisfied with the service, truly the next level of a lead exchange system.

A variety of new potential buyers for our marketing services. The user interface of the platform is very intuitive. Customer support is extremely helpful and timely in responses. We have been matched with buyers that would have been very difficult to generate a relationship with outside of the platform.

The lack of telephone communication between buyer and sellers. Instances in which a telephone call would resolve small obstacles quickly (in time sensitive campaigns) is not allowed. Sometimes provided with little information in the RFP process.

Jimmy
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A real best online media market place

Kommentare: I would recommend this software to anyone who is looking to establish a online centralized media market place.

The system is easy to navigate and contains all the features that I need to analyze the performance of each campaign. The support is fantastic. They keep good communication with you, suggest campaigns according to the channels you specialize, and help you to achieve the result you expect. A good feature with this software is that you can broadcast your needs to all the users within the system. This increase the exposure of the campaign you want to promote.

I do not have any cons for this software.

Justin

Integrate Has It All

Kommentare: I firmly believe that what Integrate is doing puts them in a league of their own in the current marketplace. Their platform is far superior to the antiquated systems of the current "big three" - they really are so much better right now there is no comparison. I believe Integrate.com will continue to dominate and expand their influence in the affiliate space because of their superior technology and ability to stay current with the changing demands of modern internet marketers.

Everything. Great offers, full spectrum tracking, integrated phone campaign support, etc. In short, everything a marketer could possibly want is available from Integrate.com in an easy to use, fast user interface.

Can't think of any.

melissa
owner/publisher
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

so far i am loving intergrate

Kommentare: HIghest recommendation of any of the affaliate companies. You are definitely the highest ranked in my opinion.

i have been blogging and monetized for about 8 mths now and working with about 8 different affialiates. I am brand new to Integrate and absolutely loving it. I love the one on one that I have gotten from Chelsie which i think really puts your company way above the others. It is such a dramatic difference to my dealings with the other affialitates. I have already refered one blogger friend and could only say amazing things about your company.

Not a single con that i have seen so far