Über NoviSign

NoviSign ist eine funktionsreiche und einfach zu bedienende Software für die digitale Beschilderung auf der Basis von SaaS, die unter Chrome OS, Android und Windows läuft.

Erfahre mehr über NoviSign

This is our first experience with digital signage and we were recommended by Sharp to use Novisign. The templates and ability to update our customers' signs are easy to use.

Bewertungen zu NoviSign

4,9

NoviSign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NoviSign bereits verwendet?

Steven
Steven
CEO in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smooth & Professional

Kommentare: Great

The help in making sure everything I didn't know was easily learned so that I had a fully professional platform at my fingertips for success. Thank you very much Novisign Team

I didn't start using their HTML 5 STUDIO quicker =P

Antwort von NoviSign

Thank you Steven for the 5-star review!

Adrian
Teacher and Coach in USA

Digital Signage

Kommentare: I am glad that Novisign has created such an easy-to-use platform, and with such professional-looking templates. Novisign is a great product and if you try it, you will probably stick with it!

If you are looking for a digital sign solution, Novisign is the best as far as looking professional. I have tried multiple other applications, and keep returning to Novisign, because of the ease and functionality of the application. It also just looks really professional and it has so many templates already built, you do not have to start from scratch.

Compared to other applications that I have tried, it is more costly, but you tend to lean towards Novisign because of how much better this software is compared to the others.

Ian
Ian
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Budget Option for Basic Digital Signage

Kommentare: Overall this is a good option for really basic digital signage deployments or basic kiosk deployments. Support wasn't great, but the tool does the basics and would be a good option for small businesses that need really basic digital menu boards or basic content playing.

I like the ease of digital signage content deployment and setup. Download the app, pair, and push content.

Lack of insight to devices, lack of device control, basic user interface.

Marc
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Marksman Company Digital Signage

Kommentare: My experience has bee great with NoviSign!

The ease of use and support has been excellent with NoviSign. From back office to execution the product does exactly what I need. I would highly reccomend

I have had no complaints. Love the product

Leonard
CTO in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Novisign Digital Signage

Kommentare: A+ love this product

Easy to use GUI which lends itself to even secretaries being able to update the digital signage

Can't really thing of any to be honest, one or two features have been removed but we don't really miss it.

Audra
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Novisign is the best overall

Kommentare: Until Novisign, I was using handwritten menu boards on chalkboard and editing was such a chore. Novisign's digital signage has made creating stunning menus and slides a breeze. I would recommend this to anyone needing digital signage or kiosks for their business!

I absolutely love all of Novisign's features. I use 90% of them and of that 90%, most of those I use daily. The uploading and assigning new templates is very easy and it's fast. Changes edits within seconds. The best feature

I haven't found anything I dislike. Fast response to calls and support is A+. Chad, my Rep, is the best but I know the rest of the team is just as knowledgeable and helpful as he is. No complaints at all!

Director of IT in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great option for multi-location digital signage!

I enjoy the ease of setup and ease of use. I have had to call customer support, and they are extremely helpful and very responsive.

There is a monthly subscription fee, however it is very affordable.

Joe
Digital Signage Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Novisign leads the rest

The software is easy to use and flexible to ever-changing work environments. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great resource in implementing and marketing the product. Versatility is a huge factor in signage and most companies miss the boat by giving versatility by sacrificing reliability. Novisign has accomplished both and made it simple too.

I haven't found any yet. I have not tested security yet to say if this is safe for government entities.

Gary
Telehealth Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

NoviSign review

Kommentare: My overall experience was Great!!!!

I like how easy it was to set content up and get it displayed. The ability to set up screens and update them with out having to touch equipment is great. The quality of the how to videos were great. We just watched the videos and was able to get our display working. Tech support is very quick about responding.

I can not think of thing that I don't like.

Rebecca
Office Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Sales Service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I liked that there were so many good reviews online!

Nothing so far! Smooth process and no issues!

Shannon
Executive Assistant in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

New to Novisign & loving it!

Kommentare: I am really excited about Novisign. What we have been able to do so far has been impressive. With a short lead time, I was able to get our signage up and running. I am loving with we have been able to do so far and eager to push forward to take full advantage of what Novisign has to offer.

Excellent customer service. Very responsive and knowledgeable. Software was very user friendly. I have only been using the software for a few weeks and was able to create excellent presentations for our conference. I am excited to explore the software more and maximize its potential.

I struggled a little bit with the touch feature, however, with a little help from customer service, we were able to fix my issues quickly and things are operating as expected. The videos you can find online use the old format so they are not as helpful. When I made mention of this, customer service sent me the update links that will soon be available via their website.

Antwort von NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Happy to hear that our customer service was able to quickly and easily answer your touch screen set-up questions. Throughout the past several months, we've released (and will continue to publish) new training videos and online documentation that walk new users through different widgets, functions, and features.

Ryan
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform and service

Novisign is easy to install, has endless amounts of features/plugins/widgets, customer service and care are fantastic. Perfect solution for our national touchscreen ad company.

like anything, I want more features. But, there are so many features already and they work with you if needed features are not available.

Antwort von NoviSign

Thank you, Ryan, for the 5-Star review! Stay tuned; more widgets and apps are coming out soon. Just last week, we released a new M3U8 streaming widget for live feeds.

Vahagn
Founder in Russland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

​A convenient way for creating DS

It is really easy to use, you have essences of Creative, Playlist, and Screens. In Creative you can create your future content to deploy to the screen In Playlist you can combine and arrange Creatives In Screens you create final destinations​​ for digital signage.

I don't like previews flash version of the dashboard. I can't use it via smartphone. Fortunately, NoviSign has HTML5 version of the dashboard.

Antwort von NoviSign

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Several months ago, we released a new content preview that is HTML5. In addition, our entire dashboard is HTML5, plus we are routinely releasing new widgets and capabilities monthly. Our most recent new feature is the ability to stream live-TV or cable feeds inside of a section of the content!

Rich
Visual Solutions Specialist in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use easy to install low cost digital signage

Kommentare: We can provide our outlying offices with updated sales logs and company information.

Easy to use easy to install. Setting up the 4 screens in the 4 offices in Northern California can all be done remotely. You can also setup one program for all offices and just change one thing like a local tempature or wheather, then rename it to that location and you are done. Very simple

I would like to be able to load more slides.

MICHELLE
HR MANAGER in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product and Customer Support

Kommentare: We have a NoviSign screen in our lobby and have recently added on in our shop. The program is straight-forward and easy to use. You can't beat the price, either! So much more reasonable for a small business like ours.

Easy to use, Many options, fantastic customer support!

I can't think of anything that I don't like!

Antwort von NoviSign

Thank you Michelle for the 5-star review!

Richard
Sales in USA
Rundfunk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Experience

The ability for the client to access the content and make changes on their own without needing a degree in Photoshop

The yearly cost of the license and not being able to embed a youtube video without reverting back to the older version

Antwort von NoviSign

Thank you, Richard, for the 5-Star review! Using the new YouTube widget, you can embed a single video and set it to replay or add a series/playlist of videos. To take it a step further, you can also preschedule a YouTube video to play on a specific date/time and or set a one-time play for the video. This scheduling ability would be would in the playlists section. Please let us know if that helps.

Charles
Technology Consultant in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and highly recommended.

Kommentare: Novisign Digital Signage product allows the business to stay engage with clients and staff. Marketing and business awareness for advertising. Communication with staff and employees. Help schools to stay engage with students, teachers, and parents.

The software is very user friendly and state of the art technology.

A like everything about the software with the multi designs and graphics.

Antwort von NoviSign

Thank you for five star review.

Tim
Deputy GM, IT Infrastructure in UK

Easy to use SaaS CMS and digital signage platform

Kommentare: Easy to use and very effective way of sharing information

Easy to use and logical heirachy of creative's (pages), playlist creation and assigning creatives to them then assigning playlists to screens (players). The library of templates was a great help and the best way to start to see how to build a feature rich page. Drag and drop functionality with enough editing capability in built to get you going. Reliable and stable software cloud hosted and the best one I tested without having to be a graphic designer or CMS SME. Great SaaS solution and simple to use

Some additional features in the editor would be good. Auto alignment and snap to position for example . Ability to have text and image in the same box would be good without having to create it outside the app and save as jpg, upload to library and then import into a photo box. Expansion of the number of inbuilt fonts would be good but in all fairness the system is a digital signage platform, not a fully fledged graphic design and CMS

D'Arcy
Digital Media Manager in Kanada
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just scratching the surface…

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. Customer service has been nothing by painless! The team has been great will helping me solve any problem I have had. Even taught me a thing or two. I look forwards to working with them more in the future.

The software is easy to use. Upload times are quick and painless. Widgets are great to have and love how more are coming into it .

Cons are mostly on the design side of it. I find it are to line items up. Being able to move items via "PX" instead of "%". Also the lack of font makes me design most items outside of the the in house program and just uploading videos and still images.

Anthony
Founder in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product backed by a highly responsive team

Kommentare: NoviSign has provided a solution that added immediate value to my restaurant locations. I was able to use my existing displays so the cost and ease of use made them a top choice from the start. The support and design team were quick to respond and deliver giving us a “go live” product within days of ordering.

The team at NoviSign have built something that is so simple to use and quick to roll out.

It is difficult to find a flaw in the software but any gap there may be is immediately bridged by a quick response from the support team that is fully committed to getting the product live.

Jesus
Manager in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loved it need more

Kommentare: very good

That i can remotely change and control from my headquarters

i need more training on how to schedule a certain screen

Jacob
Site Manager in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great and easy to use product

As Site Manager at our lab, it was my responsibility to look for a good digital signage tool to couple with our lab's new digital display. NoviSign was by leaps and bounds the most straight forward, easiest option out there.

I wish some of the widgets were more customizable and I found that some RSS feeds were incompatible with NoviSign

Raizan
Engineer in Singapur
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Interestingly , Simply and Easily to use

Kommentare: I am solving interactive signage with Novisign. The more I explore on the software application the more I learn about IT stuff.

The software, tutorials and technical support was prompt and user friendly. I can access the software almost every where.

The least that I like about the software was I do not know the error code to reference.

Andrew
Andrew
Director of Recreation in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product even better customer service. I googled up other products and decided on Novisign

This software is super easy to use and at a great price per month. Their customer service is the best period. They made me feel like I’m their only customer when I call or email. I highly recommend them.

I can't think of anything negative to say.

Antwort von NoviSign

Thank you, Andrew! From 1 screen to 5000 screens we value, appreciate, and treat every customer the same. Because we have US-based support, we can offer fast service that answers our customers questions. Thank you again for the positive review.

Jason
Instructor - Interactive Multimedia Arts in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Training was spot on and implementation was a breeze!

Kommentare: Versatility and control.

The versatility of the software to customize our presentations and to edit on the fly is incredible. We are excited to see how the crowds react when they can see area scores updated throughout the game as well as the final scores as they are leaving the field house.

the restricted storage of 500mb is a little restrictive, but easily overcome through the ftp, ustream and youtube widgets.