Novisign

Bewertet am 16.6.2019
Shawn O.

Vorteile: Ease of use and pricing for what you are able to use this software. I upgraded to a re-seller after 3 months, even though the cost is much higher I have been able to sell and create digital signs for others and grow my business. The sales staff (in the US, no staff in Canada) are great and knowledgeable and are eager to help you. And when IT is slow they get involved to speed up the process when needed, which is much appreciated.

Nachteile: The service from IT and the unwillingness to upgrade certain features. I have tried/ used three different companies and if there is a way to put the best of each in one system that would be great. Day stamping your image to stop and start at certain times of the day/week or month is difficult to do. I set a reminder on my computer calendar which works because this way I don't forget to bill my clients at months end.

von NoviSign an 19.6.2019

Thank you Shawn for the feedback. Over the next 6 months 16 brand new widgets will be added. Stay tuned, very exciting new apps and feature upgrades will be soon be available! All new enhancements will be available for free to all NoviSign customers.

We have over 200 electronic signs using NoviSign, we love it!

Bewertet am 12.1.2017
Robert B.
CIO
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We (Cliftons) provide training facility across Asia Pacific and we were looking for a solution to drive over 200 door signs for our training rooms and the solution needed to be easy to manage and it needed to work. After looking at a number of solutions we ultimately went with NoviSign. This solution allows each of our 10 locations to manage daily changes to our signs, schedule changes for the week, work with both small and large screens easily and can be centrally managed. The ability to quickly update and make changes and to view the end result on your PC and know what will appear on a sign without having to go to each sign is also very handy.
This solution is perfect for us.

Vorteile: Ease of use, Central management, it works!

Nachteile: Getting started is not very intuitive and most staff need to be shown how to manage the software - however once shown it is easy to work with

The experience has been amazing!

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Sameem N.

Vorteile: Being a Private, independent pizzeria i didn't even think digital signage software was an option for me and so i spent the first 3.5 years managing with basic images and slideshows and even ended up using good old fashioned dvd's
Eventually i got tired of it all and in Jan 2018 re-designed my menus and decided its time for a menuboard update and so i did some searching and came across novisign. I had some issues but customer service was BEYOND amazing, it has a small learning curve like anything in life but is very user friendly. Im a pizza guy but i managed to set up all my menuboard myself and hook everything up myself and im sure the support team would offer help if you have issues.
The software is simple to use and does what any restaurant would need for digital signage at an affordable rate. I would highly recommend them and plan on having a long successful and growing relationship with this company. Well done guys!

Nachteile: Not really many cons but could use more added features, more 3D like templates, but i would expect to pay much more for a software that is so advanced. At this price point it is a steal.

von NoviSign an 20.3.2018

Thank you, Nabil for the 5-Star review! We are happy that you choose NoviSign¿s all-in-one digital signage software to create, update and manage your digital menu boards. Thank you for your business!

Easy to use easy to install low cost digital signage

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Rich B.
Visual Solutions Specialist
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can provide our outlying offices with updated sales logs and company information.

Vorteile: Easy to use easy to install. Setting up the 4 screens in the 4 offices in Northern California can all be done remotely. You can also setup one program for all offices and just change one thing like a local tempature or wheather, then rename it to that location and you are done. Very simple

Nachteile: I would like to be able to load more slides.

von NoviSign an 16.1.2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! In your, feedback you did mention the ability to add more slides. Using the slideshow widget, you can add an unlimited number of slides + set play duration of each slide. Also, in the screens section, you can assign an unlimited number of playlists. If you have additional questions about adding slides, please email support@novisign.com. Our email ticketing service is available 24/7, and we also offer Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM CST phone support: (646) 794-7643.

Great product even better customer service. I researched other products. Novisign came out ontop!!

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Spencer M.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being able to continuously update my menus in a minute really helps with my business when I run out of inventory or add new and exciting inventory.

Vorteile: The product is extremely easy to use and it works on Chrome OS which is perfect for me because my register doubles as a back up desktop. So in between customers I can update my digital menu board without having to run to the back office. I love their prepackage screen layouts, I think the menu slides provided really came out great. I can not stress enough how easy it was to create, set up and edit on the fly this product was. I initially never gave a digital menu any thought because it seemed to expensive and out of reach. I am a new small business and they gave me two screens for a great price per month. I believe it is a wonderful value for the money and can see myself using it for many years to come!! Highly recommend.

Nachteile: This product is great. I do not see any cons about this product. I've really enjoyed the product and customer service. You will not be let down.

von NoviSign an 25.6.2018

Thank you, Spencer! We sincerely appreciate your business and positive review. It is great to hear from users that NoviSign easy to use and effective. Again thank you for your business and feedback!

Amazing product with exceptional support team !

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Michael D.
Senior Vice President

Kommentare: We custom integrated the platform into our product. Custom templates are provided quickly and accurately from the Novisign staff. Very happy with our experience thus far...!

Vorteile: Everything. Especially the ease of use and awesome follow up from all team members there.

Nachteile: Made a switch from Windows to Android due to our specific touchscreen requirements.

Best Employee Communication Tool

Leah W.
Head of Administrative Services & HR

Kommentare: The setup was so easy! I was able to start using the product right away! I manage the screens from my desktop and update, add, remove communication pieces to the entire team. We started with one screen and quickly added others around the entire office suite. Employees love this form of communication. We recognize our team for their accomplishments, announce upcoming events, remind them of training sessions or meetings and much more. I don't think we could function as well without this amazing tool!

Vorteile: easy setup
easy to use
low cost
templates/examples available
the ability to have more than one user that manages the platform

Nachteile: It's difficult to think of a negative for this product. I truly don't have a con to list.

von NoviSign an 6.6.2019

Thank you Leah for the 5-star review!

NOVISIGN

Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Frank B.
OWNER
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great support and ease of use

Vorteile: Software is easy to use. I am able to show my customers how to use set up and design layouts. With Multiple Customer types and in many states it was important that the software be easy to use With NOVISIGN my customers are able to retain and redesign layouts without me. This was taking up a lot of my time.

Nachteile: So far none that have not been brought to my attention

Great Investment - Easy to Use

Jamie W.
Social Media Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: NoviSign Digital Signage has helped us communicate important information to our employees and residents with ease. It's been a great addition to our communities. Our users have said how easy it is to update. As the administrator and person who set up our templates, I have to say it has been a great program to work with. Our employees and our residents are grateful for the addition of the digital signage and say how much they like the presentation.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and that with multiple locations I'm able to assign specific logins, creatives, and playlists to different users at specific locations.

Nachteile: I really don't have anything to say as a con. It's been all positive working with this software.

von NoviSign an 6.6.2019

Thank you Jaime for the 5-star review!

is an easy-to-use tool from anywhere in the world where I can create and edit my content safely

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Inspector de seguridad
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With this product I have shown what I want in real time.

Vorteile: with NoviSign Digital Signage I can indicate the contents that I really want, with which I work more and in an easy and useful way without needing to use other software to complement it, it is very safe to use and with a single clikc add what I want to show.

Nachteile: It is a tool with which I have not experienced any problem, it is totally easy to use which does not produce any difficulty in its handling.

von NoviSign an 24.5.2018

Thank for the great review! We work hard to provide the market with an easy to use digital signage software platform that supports the dynamic requirements and needs of our customers. Thank you for choosing NoviSign.

Great product

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Brittney B.
Marketing Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are loving this software! It is so easy to set up and looks great displayed in our waiting rooms. The set up was easy and the Novisign team was so helpful getting us familiar with the product. We have had no issues with this at all and with the amount of content changing with our business its incredibly easy to change and upload new content. We have multiple locations and being able to upload content remotely and in real time is ideal. This is a great product and we are so happy we made the switch.

Vorteile: Easy to use, looks professional, tech team is very helpful, customization, easy set up, being able to schedule out content is ideal.

Nachteile: We have had no issues with this software and have no con's

Awesome Digital Signage for a Residence Hall

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Kelly P.
Area Manager
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In the past we were paying a monthly fee to a company to use their template that they created for us, however it was extremely unreliable. NoviSign is 100% more reliable and a better value.

Vorteile: I like the flexibility and ease of use so that I was able to quickly create a relevant and eye catching display for our residents.

Nachteile: It was a tad tricky getting it to be properly set up on the FireStick, however the customer service was great and helped me through the whole process.

von NoviSign an 14.1.2019

Thank you Kelly for the positive review! We are in the process of officially testing the FireStick and will soon release an easier method of installation.

New to Novisign & loving it!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Shannon M.
Executive Assistant
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am really excited about Novisign. What we have been able to do so far has been impressive. With a short lead time, I was able to get our signage up and running. I am loving with we have been able to do so far and eager to push forward to take full advantage of what Novisign has to offer.

Vorteile: Excellent customer service. Very responsive and knowledgeable. Software was very user friendly. I have only been using the software for a few weeks and was able to create excellent presentations for our conference. I am excited to explore the software more and maximize its potential.

Nachteile: I struggled a little bit with the touch feature, however, with a little help from customer service, we were able to fix my issues quickly and things are operating as expected. The videos you can find online use the old format so they are not as helpful. When I made mention of this, customer service sent me the update links that will soon be available via their website.

Even with a basic knowledge I was able to do a signage for my organization is so amazing

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With the videos on YouTube, it is so easy to learn how to use the software.

Vorteile: NoviSign Digital Signage enabled me create some quality signage with the limited design skills I posses.

Nachteile: I do not have any concern with the software and even my workmates also feel satisfied for now. We feel the value for money

von NoviSign an 10.5.2018

Thank you for the review! We are happy that even with limited graphic design experience you can create good-looking digital signage content for your organization. If you ever have additional questions, please visit our new quick start training site: https://www.novisign.com/training/step1. Thank you for choosing NoviSign Digital Signage.

NoviSign Digital Signage Review

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
John H.
CFO
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Good value for the money. Customer support is very good & works with you until the issue is resolved.

Nachteile: Initial set-up was not very intuitive and a little tricky and yet once we were on line, everything went smooth.

von NoviSign an 21.8.2018

Thank you John! We appreciate your honest feedback and are always ready to promptly assist you.

PHONE: Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM: 646-893-7770

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Michelle S.
HR MANAGER
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a NoviSign screen in our lobby and have recently added on in our shop. The program is straight-forward and easy to use. You can't beat the price, either! So much more reasonable for a small business like ours.

Vorteile: Easy to use, Many options, fantastic customer support!

Nachteile: I can't think of anything that I don't like!

von NoviSign an 6.6.2019

Thank you Michelle for the 5-star review!

Smooth & Professional

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Steven R.
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: The help in making sure everything I didn't know was easily learned so that I had a fully professional platform at my fingertips for success.

Nachteile: I didn't start using their HTML 5 STUDIO quicker =P

von NoviSign an 19.6.2019

Thank you Steven for the 5-star review!

Great Digital Signage Platform

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Anthony K.
Coordinator of Technology
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The NoviSign support representative who I have spoken with has been very helpful and courteous to work with. The company itself seems very forward thinking in regards to using various avenues and overlays to display content to users.

Vorteile: The digital signage software is easy to use, has great features, and several different platforms to upload content from (i.e. PowerPoint, jpeg, png, video formats, widgets, etc.)

Nachteile: There was a recent software update. I have lost a feature that I used in the past. I need to call support to see if I can use that feature again since the update. However, I have not had time to call yet.

von NoviSign an 16.1.2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! All features and functions that were available in the older software are still available. Also, we are releasing new widgets and enhancement each month. All NoviSign software updates are available to all users at no extra cost.

​A convenient way for creating DS

Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Vahagn T.

Vorteile: It is really easy to use, you have essences of Creative, Playlist, and Screens.
In Creative you can create your future content to deploy to the screen
In Playlist you can combine and arrange Creatives
In Screens you create final destinations​​ for digital signage.

Nachteile: I don't like previews flash version of the dashboard. I can't use it via smartphone.
Fortunately, NoviSign has HTML5 version of the dashboard.

Took some time to get used to it. Nice improvements recently

Bewertet am 17.5.2017
Jeff H.
Technology Coordinator

Kommentare: setting information to 1200 students using 6 TV screens. The TVs turn on automatically but I then have 2 hours to swing by and use the remote on them or they go to sleep. I just change volume on each one. challenge - I am using Asus chromebits on most of them. several start fine each morning. 2 or 3 hang up each morning with a black screen and message of loading 1/8 or similar until I unplug and plug in the chromebit then it works fine for the day. I still need to get other people on board with editing part of the information. More to learn

Vorteile: Fairly easy to change screen messages and then update presentation. The presentation does not update until I tell it to. This allows preparing at one time and update at later time.

Nachteile: can not paste images. Must save a screen capture and then upload it.
Can not change the automatic standard image view time form 10 to say 5

Great Product and highly recommended.

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Charles J.
Technology Consultant
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Novisign Digital Signage product allows the business to stay engage with clients and staff. Marketing and business awareness for advertising. Communication with staff and employees. Help schools to stay engage with students, teachers, and parents.

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly and state of the art technology.

Nachteile: A like everything about the software with the multi designs and graphics.

von NoviSign an 5.4.2019

Thank you for five star review.

Outstanding!

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Douglas B.
Partner
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Supporting our network of Digital Signage Novisign has provided a first class solution. They are always prompt to answer any questions and provide world class support.

Vorteile: The software is robust and user friendly.

Nachteile: There are no cons. From the introduction, through implementation and post implementation Novisign provides outstanding support.

von NoviSign an 27.2.2019

Thank you Doug for the 5-star review!

Easy to use SaaS CMS and digital signage platform

Bewertet am 24.2.2018
Tim H.
Deputy GM, IT Infrastructure

Kommentare: Easy to use and very effective way of sharing information

Vorteile: Easy to use and logical heirachy of creative's (pages), playlist creation and assigning creatives to them then assigning playlists to screens (players). The library of templates was a great help and the best way to start to see how to build a feature rich page. Drag and drop functionality with enough editing capability in built to get you going. Reliable and stable software cloud hosted and the best one I tested without having to be a graphic designer or CMS SME. Great SaaS solution and simple to use

Nachteile: Some additional features in the editor would be good. Auto alignment and snap to position for example . Ability to have text and image in the same box would be good without having to create it outside the app and save as jpg, upload to library and then import into a photo box. Expansion of the number of inbuilt fonts would be good but in all fairness the system is a digital signage platform, not a fully fledged graphic design and CMS

Great software and great support

Mark F.
Ceo
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Rep and the team were very good to work with. They took my input and designed two templates. One for a digital menu board and another for an Instagram wall. They were very responsive and the template is easy to modify for tweaks and updates such as pricing.

Vorteile: The features and ease of use the cloud solution is great even for a small business like mine.

Nachteile: I would like more social integration to create a digital wall leveraging a built in platform

von NoviSign an 6.6.2019

Glad to hear you liked the two custom templates that we designed for you! Regarding social media. We have widgets for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. All three can pull and play galleries, #, and user posts, feeds, images, and text. Please let us know if you would like assistance with optimizing your Instagram wall.

Great CMS

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
President and Board Member
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This may be the most simple to use CMS on the market. The drag and drop widgets let you design great content in a snap.

Nachteile: The cost is a bit higher than some CMS with even more features, but the ease of use tends to overcome the negatives

von NoviSign an 12.9.2018

Thank you for the positive review. We have placed a focus around the user interface and making it easy. We believe if digital signage is not easy to use no one will use the system! Because of this, we have over 20,000+ digital signs deployed across five continents that are all successfully using NoviSign¿s Digital Signage. On a monthly basis we also release new media widgets, as well as improvements to the existing 25+ media widgets. All software updates are free to NoviSign customers!