Über Atlas Chirosys

Atlas ist eine papierlose All-in-one-Software, die Terminplanung, Abrechnung, SOAP-Notizen, Patientenbildung und vieles mehr verwaltet.

Erfahre mehr über Atlas Chirosys

After investing time into the initial setup, speed want ease of use is great.

Sometimes slow loading at times. Limited functions within the PITSTOP settings.

Bewertungen zu Atlas Chirosys

Atlas Chirosys hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Atlas Chirosys bereits verwendet?

Dr. and CEO in USA

Why Choose Atlas

Kommentare: I have owned Atlas since 2005. I have tried over 7 different office software programs including ChiroMac, Web Based Systems and have found that Atlas has everything that I need. The one aspect to Atlas that I enjoy is the TECH SUPPORT! If you decide to go with Atlas use their tech support, ITS AWESOME! Something's not working, give them a call. Have a question on how to set up a process in your office? Give them a call. They have helped me with a lot of issues and now with their online BACK UP, it's a no brainer (Make sure that you do this cuz I found out the hard way.)

Simplicity! With in 2-3 clicks you can perform most anything you need! It's all in front of you vs. trying to remember what screen does what and how do I get back to that screen and how do I generate this type of Report Atlas has everything there! Got Stuck?! No problem Atlas tech support is there to help you in ENGLISH!!!!! And they won't ask you to push the reset button!;0 Run a cash practice? No problem Atlas is easy. Run a PI practice? No Problem Atlas can record your data and keep track of exams. Need to organize your visits and refer back to them? No problem Atlas can Program your entire visit plan and confirm the visit date via text, email or phone. Have an idea that you feel is crucial to your office and may help with other offices. Atlas is open to integrating new ideas.

Thinking... I would say that Atlas is working to improve all aspects of their software. Their new flex note system is excellent and the fact that it now allows tablet or iPad integration makes it even better. It doesn't do everything that I want it to yet, but they are working on it.

Kori
Office Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Atlas is great for setting up and organizing patients as well as with any follow up or advertising.

Kommentare: I liked the added advertising and help to send patients videos and emails on health related issues.

For the most part, once an employee gets used to Atlas, it is easy to use, straight forward and makes sense. There is often more than one way to register information or get to the information that is needed. Atlas help line is great and it staff knows the programming inside and out. The staff are friendly and understanding. Great when used in the manner and function that it was intended. It is helpful beyond booking appointments.

Atlas has all the big important functions covered however the program misses out on some of the minor details for the day to day function in the clinic. For instance, having x-rays and reports at the doctors' fingertips is great but I was unable to email a colleague at another clinic an x-ray. Another example is that patient statements are quite detailed and easy to track but it is hard to separate items and payments from different providers on the same day or pull specific items from a time range for an insurance company. This is often asked for by patients who are looking to separate healthcare products that aren't covered by insurance with items that are.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for your review. We are able to email reports including any images, x-rays, scans or any other image file. Please contact support and we can show you.

Brett

It is sold 'empty'

Kommentare: It was frustrating we never got it implemented after three or four months of trying to make macros because the note system sucks and figure out how to put in all of the CPT codes diagnosis codes and everything else that we would need we finally realize that it was still woefully inadequate for our needs and then as the Last Straw the pit stop manager failed to catch a pit stop which means the reminders are unreliable I finally pulled the plug in 5 months screw it

I liked a lot of the ideas and the things that they showed me on the demo all the control and being able to text straight from the EMR that was wonderful except that it really didn't work

It was sold completely empty in other words no diagnosis codes no CPT codes no E&M codes, nothing in it. For some reason they think it's easier for me to put in all of the diagnosis codes that I might need to use rather than just having a database to choose from the same goes for the CPT codes rather than just have a whole bunch of them that I can choose from and change the prices on I have to add absolutely everything. Also same thing with insurance and electronic billing there are zero insurance companies in this thing which means you have to put everything in by hand including their billing numbers so that you can get paid you know because that's simpler than them including a database with all of that in there. There are so many problems with this software and it is so 20 years ago I just would not recommend it or anything like it

Dr David
Dr David
Professor of Anatomy and Physiology Florida State College Jacksonville in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software Program

Kommentare: Atlas is great, just don't make any mistakes, because it will take a LOT of time to correct it

Schedule book is really fantastic in it's ability to easily move appointments around, do multiple visit scheduling,as well as deleting multi visits at one time, scheduling appointments on the fly from the patient data card. Aside from the ability to change the width of the columns, I think the schedule book is the absolute best scheduler I have seen. Although it does lack a mobile phone app to schedule patients while away from the clinic on the go. That would be great instead of telling patients you will have to call them back once you return to the clinic

If you make a mistake it lacks the ability to correct it easily like a computer should do. Unfortunately it may require hours and hours of extra work, where a macro or script would be able to correct it in minutes or seconds.

Craig
President in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been an Atlas user since 2007. Great product and even better service.

Kommentare: Have been using it daily since 2007. Great program for our chiropractic practice. Saves me from hours of work and having to have another employee.

I really like how simple it is to use in our cash practice. Easy to upload images into the system. Training new staff on it is simple and easy. Patients love seeing their EHR when they sign in. Love the text reminders.

The graphic interface could use some updating - too many colors and looks a bit dated. I would love to get rid on the 'spine' graphic on the VTC. Patients become fixated on the red spots on the graphic. Slow to load patient file at sign in at table. Whole system backbone is virtual fox pro - old system.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for the review. We do have a way to hide the interactive spine on your Virtual Travel Card. I will have a support rep reach out to you today to help!

Tod
CEO in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ACS runs our front end, our back end and is infinitely scaleable. Very strong platform

Kommentare: The strongest office software in the industry!

It is easy to use and upgrade and support is always amazingly quick to solve problems. The team is always updating the software to suit the changing needs of the profession. They will always help new users and I've recommended them to many other Chiropractic offices and I've only heard positive reviews from my colleagues.

ACS is not cloud-based and I can't access remotely, but I can always call tech support to help me through any hurdles we encounter. Another issues it's that tech support is in Ontario so any issues we have after hours has to wait til the next day to solve but their techs usually work late so it's usually not an issue

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for your review. There is a way to access Atlas remotely. Call support and we can help you set it up.

Randee
Office Manager in USA

Amazing customer service, quick response. Lots of functionality.

The customer service is very responsive, quick and helpful. They are open to improvement suggestions.

It is pricey, and while the customer service is very good, there is an ongoing monthly charge for it. If you do not use the monthly service plan and want to ever update the software to a newer version, you must backpay all months- which I am not a big fan of.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Hi Randee, Thank you for the review and positive input. In response to your updates fee concern, monthly update fees are not mandatory. But it does allow our company to have qualified programmers on staff to continually update the software. it also allows Atlas to be able to give timely features and new changes to help your office succeed. If you have any concerns please contact us and we would be happy to discuss them.

shara
CA in Kanada
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Serves the best value compared to other Chiropractic Software. Excellent Functionality!

Kommentare: Enjoyable and user friendly
Functionality 10/10
Great Customer Service and quick resolves

This software offers everything but the best part is the billing features. Makes ICBC and direct Insurance billing so easy -Not all Chiropractic Software offers this and its a must!

I cant make multiple bookings or so I can see. ..Example. Scheduling a patient every 2 weeks for the entire year on the same day and same time. I have to do 1 by 1?

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Shara thank you for your review! We do have the feature to book recurring appointments quickly and easily! The software can map appointments AND schedule special visits (Progress Exams, etc) based on your care schedule if needed. I'll have someone from our Support team reach out to help you!

Dmitri
DC in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have been with Atlas for 9 years and I can't imagine running office without it.

Kommentare: This software is amazing and I have no idea how I would run my clinic without it.

This is an amazing software that allows us to serve massive amount of people and have a minimum amount of effort. They have a maxim amount of applications that allows us to have a cooling system visual color system scheduling and clinical notes all the ones.

It takes a while to learn it because there are so many different features and possibilities. But support is amazing and we love the ability to call anytime and get support online or one-on-one it works really well for us

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for your review. We enjoy working with clinics like yourself and see the massive growth you have enjoyed.

Doctor

Has helped keep our office running efficiently and smoothly.

Features and functionality for a fast paced office are great. Customer service is very good as well

Having to pay for customer service monthly even if you don't use it is a problem for us. Also, to get updates you must backpay for months if you haven't been on a service plan.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Hi Dr. Steinke, Thank you for the review and positive input. In response to your updates fee concern, monthly update fees are not mandatory. You can opt out of support and updates. We also have options to subscribe to just updates, just support or both. The support and updates fee allows Atlas to develop features to ensure efficiency and success in your practice. If you have any concerns please contact us and we would be happy to discuss them.

Edward
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for a cash practice

Kommentare: We've been using Atlas in our office for 7+ years. Prior to finding Atlas we switched software companies every couple years. Our office is mostly a cash practice. Atlas allows us to have self-pay care plans and we can easily submit insurance forms for the patient. We have an open adjusting area with 3 tables. The Atlas calling module directs patients to the open table right over the music in the office. I simply walk from table to table to adjust. Patient x-rays are displayed on the Virtual Travel Card from the 23" touchscreen monitor and my SOAP notes are done when the patient gets up from the table. I love it or I wouldn't be using it this long. One more thing: your software will ultimately determine the efficiency of your office-choose wisely whether it's Atlas or something else.

Elio
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent program and fast support

Kommentare: Notes and financial program all in 1

Easily customizable. No matter how you practice atlas can make your daily notes simple,fast and easy. Brand fastest live support.

No remote access from home. I would like to review notes and files from home or my cell. Also I would like access to my schedule without calling the office.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

There is a way to access your notes and files from home. Call support and we can integrate that for you.

Timothy
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great

Kommentare: The software keeps us organized as a chiropractic office

Great at keeping patient files organized and keeping up with patient's status as far as bills, payments, etc

Monthly support is not something needed always but if you don't pay it and need an update you must pay all the back months up to being current that you didn't pay for support. That is the thing I like least about software

Randee
Managaer in USA

Makes running our chiropractic clinic streamlined and effecient.

Atlas has allowed us to streamline our practice with minimal office staff. We can easily schedule, take payments, keep track of care plans, and follow up with all of our growing patient database with ease.

Ongoing support and updates with monthly costs become tedious over time, however, it's not much different than competitors.

Laura
Office Manager in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EASY TO USE, CONVENIENT & STRAIGHT FORWARD

HOW USER-FRIENDLY IT IS TO USE! HANDLING CLIENT'S FILES ON ATLAS IS VERY CLEAR AND CONCISE. SO MUCH INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED EASILY.

NOTHING! I'VE BEEN USING IT FOR 6 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER HAD A COMPLAINT. ATLAS SUPPORT IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HELP IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED (ALTHOUGH THAT HAPPENS VERY RARELY).

Christene
Tech CA in Kanada

User friendly, love the online and remote support

Ease of scheduling patients, tracking of care plans, patient charges, the ability to email schedules and statements

When we are on a long time patient, it is slow to maneuver through their file. We often allow patients to ppv to cap out their plan. We are unaware of a way to track this.

Greg
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An essential tool and technology for high volume practice

Kommentare: From the basics of scheduling to accounts receivables and slick design, Atlas is the best in the market that I know of. Excited about their vision for the future too. Excellent platform for patient education, streamlining clinical practices, procedure and note taking with the right tools to integrate 3rd party clinical tools.

Sunny
Director of TST Chiropractic in Hongkong
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, when they created the software they put their customers first.

Kommentare: The software cares for the needs of Chiropractors.

Experienced tech team to support IT dummies. Educational, and very helpful with different clinic layouts, also provide useful advice. Chiropractic focused software.

There was some miscommunication, and misunderstanding with patient information disclosure, it was resolved and settled. Despite some errors, this is still great software, anyone wanting a high flow practice, please don’t hesitate to consider Atlas software.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Dr. Cheung, Atlas can be used on IPAD's and MAC's for soap notes and exams. If you want to run the scheduling,billing and reporting screen on a MAC you would have to run a parallel program. There is a full set of video's and an online manual to assist in training that can be used anytime. We can always setup extra training outside of normal support hours if requested. It looks like you've only done 1 training time and not spent time setting your system up or gone live yet. We are happy to help, please contact our support team.

Frank

Atlas is AWESOME!

Kommentare: Where do I start? The software is so easy to use and in my busy practice, this is essential! Support is amazing and so helpful and always available to help! I would recommend Atlas to any office, it helps my office run smooth and effficient!

Ease of use and support is the best

Can't think of anything

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thanks for the endorsement. I am glad we can be of such help to your very busy office.

Tony
Tony
Health And Wellness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My boss can now focus on the things he loves to do

It takes all the technology headaches out of the job, and lets my boss spend more time on being a chiropractic.

Switching from our current system to Atlas was difficult at first, but the great customer service at Atlas helped us ease the transition.

Jodi
USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Atlas Review

Kommentare: Atlas customer support has been very helpful. They genuinely want to see your practice succeed. I am very grateful for all their help. There are many great features within Atlas that we love. I am very happy with the product. I still have lots to learn but I am excited about how much easier my practice will function with Atlas as my practice management software.

Customer Service, Ease of systems once you learn them

Patient payments are only set up for Pay as you go types of offices. If you offer 6 month or 1 year care plans to your patients it can be difficult to use parts of the software.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

thanks for your input. We have passed this option to development.

Dorothy
Office Admin in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Exceptional program and staff support

Kommentare: I have been working the team for Atlas Chiropractic Software for the past 2 years. The support staff has been tremendous at offering help, solutions and interactive training any time that we have required their assistance. They are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and always professional and understanding. They have helped us in growing our business and efficiency within our business because of the adaptability of the program and how it can grow as we grow. We have taken part in webinars as we integrated other versions of the program which were always done in a timely fashion, but never completed until all of our questions were answered and solutions to our problems found. I strongly recommend this program, and its support and sales staff to anyone considering the software for their practice.

Geert
Chiropractor/Clinic owner in Niederlande
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great software for the high-tech chiropractic clinic!

Kommentare: After about a month of training we were able to start using the ATLAS system. It is great to see at a glance what adjustments you did, how the cliënt is doing, and the past and future appointments. Just with touching the screen I can see X-rays or MRI's, which we stored in the clients file, but also posture analysys and other scans are easily accessed. Even though the CA interface is a little bit more work than it used to be, the system definately makes life easier for the CA's because they do not have to hand and receive the files to and from our cliënts. Next to that, clients love the futuristic look and ease of use of the system.

Crystal
Kanada

Very Impressive

Kommentare: I am a newer employee to a Chiro Clinic that has been using Atlas for a while now. I loved how easy it was to train on the program and how user friendly it is. I also love that any questions I have had can be easily answered by their great support staff. They are very friendly at Atlas!

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thanks Crystal for the great review! I'm glad we made your transition into Atlas painless and straightforward. Our support team is here for you!

Kelly
Bahamas

This has been great!!!

Kommentare: This service has been the most easy to use I have ever seen. It has allowed myself and my staff to save an immense amount of time and money and I am sure we will be glad to use it indefinitely.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thanks for the review Kelly, I'm glad that Atlas is able to free up so much extra time for you and help generate more revenue!