Filtern nach:

Über Atlas Chirosys

Atlas ist eine papierlose All-in-one-Software, die Terminplanung, Abrechnung, SOAP-Notizen, Patientenbildung und vieles mehr verwaltet.

Erfahre mehr über Atlas Chirosys

David E.
David E.
Dr. and CEO in USA

Why Choose Atlas

Kommentare: I have owned Atlas since 2005. I have tried over 7 different office software programs including ChiroMac, Web Based Systems and have found that Atlas has everything that I need. The one aspect to Atlas that I enjoy is the TECH SUPPORT! If you decide to go with Atlas use their tech support, ITS AWESOME! Something's not working, give them a call. Have a question on how to set up a process in your office? Give them a call. They have helped me with a lot of issues and now with their online BACK UP, it's a no brainer (Make sure that you do this cuz I found out the hard way.)

Simplicity! With in 2-3 clicks you can perform most anything you need! It's all in front of you vs. trying to remember what screen does what and how do I get back to that screen and how do I generate this type of Report Atlas has everything there! Got Stuck?! No problem Atlas tech support is there to help you in ENGLISH!!!!! And they won't ask you to push the reset button!;0 Run a cash practice? No problem Atlas is easy. Run a PI practice? No Problem Atlas can record your data and keep track of exams. Need to organize your visits and refer back to them? No problem Atlas can Program your entire visit plan and confirm the visit date via text, email or phone. Have an idea that you feel is crucial to your office and may help with other offices. Atlas is open to integrating new ideas.

Thinking... I would say that Atlas is working to improve all aspects of their software. Their new flex note system is excellent and the fact that it now allows tablet or iPad integration makes it even better. It doesn't do everything that I want it to yet, but they are working on it.

Kori S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Atlas is great for setting up and organizing patients as well as with any follow up or advertising.

Kommentare: I liked the added advertising and help to send patients videos and emails on health related issues.

For the most part, once an employee gets used to Atlas, it is easy to use, straight forward and makes sense. There is often more than one way to register information or get to the information that is needed. Atlas help line is great and it staff knows the programming inside and out. The staff are friendly and understanding. Great when used in the manner and function that it was intended. It is helpful beyond booking appointments.

Atlas has all the big important functions covered however the program misses out on some of the minor details for the day to day function in the clinic. For instance, having x-rays and reports at the doctors' fingertips is great but I was unable to email a colleague at another clinic an x-ray. Another example is that patient statements are quite detailed and easy to track but it is hard to separate items and payments from different providers on the same day or pull specific items from a time range for an insurance company. This is often asked for by patients who are looking to separate healthcare products that aren't covered by insurance with items that are.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for your review. We are able to email reports including any images, x-rays, scans or any other image file. Please contact support and we can show you.

Brett M.

It is sold 'empty'

Kommentare: It was frustrating we never got it implemented after three or four months of trying to make macros because the note system sucks and figure out how to put in all of the CPT codes diagnosis codes and everything else that we would need we finally realize that it was still woefully inadequate for our needs and then as the Last Straw the pit stop manager failed to catch a pit stop which means the reminders are unreliable I finally pulled the plug in 5 months screw it

I liked a lot of the ideas and the things that they showed me on the demo all the control and being able to text straight from the EMR that was wonderful except that it really didn't work

It was sold completely empty in other words no diagnosis codes no CPT codes no E&M codes, nothing in it. For some reason they think it's easier for me to put in all of the diagnosis codes that I might need to use rather than just having a database to choose from the same goes for the CPT codes rather than just have a whole bunch of them that I can choose from and change the prices on I have to add absolutely everything. Also same thing with insurance and electronic billing there are zero insurance companies in this thing which means you have to put everything in by hand including their billing numbers so that you can get paid you know because that's simpler than them including a database with all of that in there. There are so many problems with this software and it is so 20 years ago I just would not recommend it or anything like it

Dr david O.
Dr david O.
Professor of Anatomy and Physiology Florida State College Jacksonville in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software Program

Kommentare: Atlas is great, just don't make any mistakes, because it will take a LOT of time to correct it

Schedule book is really fantastic in it's ability to easily move appointments around, do multiple visit scheduling,as well as deleting multi visits at one time, scheduling appointments on the fly from the patient data card. Aside from the ability to change the width of the columns, I think the schedule book is the absolute best scheduler I have seen. Although it does lack a mobile phone app to schedule patients while away from the clinic on the go. That would be great instead of telling patients you will have to call them back once you return to the clinic

If you make a mistake it lacks the ability to correct it easily like a computer should do. Unfortunately it may require hours and hours of extra work, where a macro or script would be able to correct it in minutes or seconds.

Craig H.
President in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Been an Atlas user since 2007. Great product and even better service.

Kommentare: Have been using it daily since 2007. Great program for our chiropractic practice. Saves me from hours of work and having to have another employee.

I really like how simple it is to use in our cash practice. Easy to upload images into the system. Training new staff on it is simple and easy. Patients love seeing their EHR when they sign in. Love the text reminders.

The graphic interface could use some updating - too many colors and looks a bit dated. I would love to get rid on the 'spine' graphic on the VTC. Patients become fixated on the red spots on the graphic. Slow to load patient file at sign in at table. Whole system backbone is virtual fox pro - old system.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for the review. We do have a way to hide the interactive spine on your Virtual Travel Card. I will have a support rep reach out to you today to help!

Tod P.
CEO in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ACS runs our front end, our back end and is infinitely scaleable. Very strong platform

Kommentare: The strongest office software in the industry!

It is easy to use and upgrade and support is always amazingly quick to solve problems. The team is always updating the software to suit the changing needs of the profession. They will always help new users and I've recommended them to many other Chiropractic offices and I've only heard positive reviews from my colleagues.

ACS is not cloud-based and I can't access remotely, but I can always call tech support to help me through any hurdles we encounter. Another issues it's that tech support is in Ontario so any issues we have after hours has to wait til the next day to solve but their techs usually work late so it's usually not an issue

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for your review. There is a way to access Atlas remotely. Call support and we can help you set it up.

Randee S.
Office Manager in USA

Amazing customer service, quick response. Lots of functionality.

The customer service is very responsive, quick and helpful. They are open to improvement suggestions.

It is pricey, and while the customer service is very good, there is an ongoing monthly charge for it. If you do not use the monthly service plan and want to ever update the software to a newer version, you must backpay all months- which I am not a big fan of.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Hi Randee, Thank you for the review and positive input. In response to your updates fee concern, monthly update fees are not mandatory. But it does allow our company to have qualified programmers on staff to continually update the software. it also allows Atlas to be able to give timely features and new changes to help your office succeed. If you have any concerns please contact us and we would be happy to discuss them.

Shara M.
CA in Kanada
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Serves the best value compared to other Chiropractic Software. Excellent Functionality!

Kommentare: Enjoyable and user friendly
Functionality 10/10
Great Customer Service and quick resolves

This software offers everything but the best part is the billing features. Makes ICBC and direct Insurance billing so easy -Not all Chiropractic Software offers this and its a must!

I cant make multiple bookings or so I can see. ..Example. Scheduling a patient every 2 weeks for the entire year on the same day and same time. I have to do 1 by 1?

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Shara thank you for your review! We do have the feature to book recurring appointments quickly and easily! The software can map appointments AND schedule special visits (Progress Exams, etc) based on your care schedule if needed. I'll have someone from our Support team reach out to help you!

Dmitri S.
DC in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I have been with Atlas for 9 years and I can't imagine running office without it.

Kommentare: This software is amazing and I have no idea how I would run my clinic without it.

This is an amazing software that allows us to serve massive amount of people and have a minimum amount of effort. They have a maxim amount of applications that allows us to have a cooling system visual color system scheduling and clinical notes all the ones.

It takes a while to learn it because there are so many different features and possibilities. But support is amazing and we love the ability to call anytime and get support online or one-on-one it works really well for us

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for your review. We enjoy working with clinics like yourself and see the massive growth you have enjoyed.

Doctor J.

Has helped keep our office running efficiently and smoothly.

Features and functionality for a fast paced office are great. Customer service is very good as well

Having to pay for customer service monthly even if you don't use it is a problem for us. Also, to get updates you must backpay for months if you haven't been on a service plan.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Hi Dr. Steinke, Thank you for the review and positive input. In response to your updates fee concern, monthly update fees are not mandatory. You can opt out of support and updates. We also have options to subscribe to just updates, just support or both. The support and updates fee allows Atlas to develop features to ensure efficiency and success in your practice. If you have any concerns please contact us and we would be happy to discuss them.

Camille R.

Categorically Worth the Investment

Kommentare: As a high volume office, Atlas makes it easier for us to see the amount of patients that we do. Once your patients know the process and uses the system effectively, it makes it easier to know what you need to do for the person in front of you (whether or not they are schedule for future appointments or if they are a pay per visit patient). Just like any other technology Atlas has its limits and flaws as well. There are times when not all the features work the way you expect them to, but that is what the technical support team is there for. Overall it is a tool that is worth the investment and allows our office to function smoothly, so we would recommend Atlas to other chiropractors.

Easy to use Personalizes to our office and office needs Allows us to be very specific and keep detailed notes for each of our patients

When it crashes it prevents our staff from being able to do what they need to do for our patients Updates generally always need assistance from Atlas support Some features we got use to don't continue to work when we institute another update

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thanks for the review! Please contact our support team to setup a procedure using our daily error scan to prevent any crashing. They can also provide advice to make your updates quick and easy!

Gerald C.
Owner in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Must have!!!

Kommentare: I've been using atlas for 8years. Used it in sole practice and multi Doctor practice. No question his doesn't cost $$$ it saves it both in time and labor. The guys at atlas are always looking to improve and open to suggestion. Not perfect yet but working toward it. Support is immediate. Don't know what we'd do without

Easy to stay compliant. Ease of use. Ease of customizing to our needs.

Not really a con but there's a learning curve on how best to make the most out of it. This is just a function of time. Currently doesn't have the ability to track dual coverage. This is a fairly common thing that people have now. Makes this one thing quit a chore.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thanks for the review and input. We are working on coding for Dual Coverage. (Cases) Look to see it in a future release.

Khloe G.
Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Fish Creek Chiropractic Atlas Review

Kommentare: 7.5 /10
The Atlas system works very well for our office needs. We do not have much use for the ChiroVmail or set-up for Insurance billing purposes.

-Well organised, Easy to use -Basic functions are simple enough to learn -Support is usually available when we need it

-Occasional glitches - Sometimes slow loading at times -Limited functions within the PITSTOP settings -Limited functions within the SAFETY NET settings

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thanks for you review. We do have a feature to send mass emails with groups. I will have our support contact you to have them show you how to do this. I will forward the other advice to development to consider and code for future release.

Kirk C.
owner in USA

Top Notch System & Service

Kommentare: I have been an Atlas Chiropractic Systems customer for over 8 years. They constantly strive to exceed my expectations and surprise me with new features on every update. Looking forward to seeing how they can save me time & money for many years to come

Covers everything I need in one system to operate my business with the fewest number of employees

Looking for the ability of patients to schedule / reschedule themselves online. the Insurance process seems a bit non-user friendly. Would like the ability to file a single patient or even a single visit (or refile with a few clicks)

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thanks for the great review Dr. Childers! We look forward to surprising you with many more fantastic updates and features! 2017 will be big!

Anna R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Must in Every Chiropractic Centre

Kommentare: Atlas is very user friendly and has every feature that you may need. The fob sign-in for patients is a modern touch that the patients love. Making clinical notes has never been easier. The Doctors are able to do them as they adjust and it is paperless. You can customize your schedule, hours, holidays with just a click of the mouse. Patient history is saved and giving out statements even from years ago is very simple. You can control your inventory count, accounts receivables, various patients lists all from the same system.
Their tech support is amazing as well. They go above and beyond to provide the best possible care. They seem to know every thing about computers, therefore, all you need to do is call them with your questions and they will take care of the rest.

Lots of user friendly features.

Patients are unable to book from home (online feature)

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thanks for the review Anna! Keep your eyes out for our future updates as there will be some more great features coming!

Edward B.
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for a cash practice

Kommentare: We've been using Atlas in our office for 7+ years. Prior to finding Atlas we switched software companies every couple years. Our office is mostly a cash practice. Atlas allows us to have self-pay care plans and we can easily submit insurance forms for the patient. We have an open adjusting area with 3 tables. The Atlas calling module directs patients to the open table right over the music in the office. I simply walk from table to table to adjust. Patient x-rays are displayed on the Virtual Travel Card from the 23" touchscreen monitor and my SOAP notes are done when the patient gets up from the table. I love it or I wouldn't be using it this long. One more thing: your software will ultimately determine the efficiency of your office-choose wisely whether it's Atlas or something else.

Andrew O.
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA

Good value, great support

Kommentare: I'very been in practice for 6 years and have used a variety of EHR systems, including ChiroTouch and EZ Biz. Based on experience with these other systems, I would recommend Atlas to anyone interested in streamlining their office and eliminating paper. No system is perfect, but Atlas seems to truly listen to feedback and develop technology into their program that further promotesouth ease of use. They held hand through the initial implementation process and I've never had to wait long to speak with a service rep. I've recommended Atlas to colleagues and have actually had 2 recent colleagues integrate Atlas into their offices with good feedback.

After investing time into the initial setup, speed want ease of use is great

Initial setup can be a very time consuming process, but same goes with any new system. Nothing is going to be a perfect solution for every office 'out of the box'

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

The greatest satisfaction we receive is seeing chiropractors serve and thrive doing it. Thank you for putting your trust in us and recommending Atlas to your friends.

Dr. brock V.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Atlas Chiro System is the first thing I installed when I opened my office.

Kommentare: Speed when taking notes, high tech fee around the office.

The ability to use touch screen at my tables and run 11 computers in the office at once, all synced together is amazing. The support is great. If a storm zaps your system, you can allow and watch Altas support log into your computer and restore your system.

The only area that could be added is spell check like on a phone. It takes me 4 seconds to enter notes per patient and if it corrected my fast typing I could get my time down! I usually pre program my buttons, but sometimes I need to type out a quick sentence.

Denise B.
Chiropractic Assistant in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly and easy to use

Kommentare: Fast and Efficient most times

Every mistake that is made can be easily fixed. Customer support is always able to answer any questions. E-mail reminders for patients appointments are a huge hit!

Some evenings the CA's have found the program to run a bit slow. We have also had some problems with the health plans counting the proper number of visits.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for your review. It looks like we recently worked with the office about care plan counts - if that issue has not been resolved, please reach out to our support team for assistance. We can also help address any network slowdown you have. We are happy to help!

Andrew S.
Clinic Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Atlas for over seven years. It is simple to use, reliable and patients love it.

Kommentare: Accurate clinic data tracking
Ease of patient note taking
Better clinic efficiency

Customizing of clinic soap notes and ease of note taking. We can have very detailed notes of our patient interactions with the touch of a few buttons. I love having the x-rays, and other examination findings right there on the screen. Can't imagine practice without it.

Patients seem to be intimidated by the computer. It's kinda funny to watch them sign in because some are sure they will break something. They are always relieved when they have successfully signed in.

Crystal B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Atlas support is always available, fast, efficient and very patient! I never hesitate to call!

Kommentare: Ease of use and quick reception tools for fast efficient care.

Ease of use. Ability to have multiple providers. Ability for support crew to connect directly to the program remotely.

Not sure about all the features available to users. Need more training with every update completed and new technology.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for the review. We have material available online (videos, user manuals, FAQ and more) plus you have access to our training staff to learn all about the features in Atlas. Please let us know if you would like to review the system - we would be happy to help!

Kayla N.

Makes life easier!

ATLAS has been amazing for our office productively and efficiency. It's super easy to use and helps make life easier for our CAs. The scheduling aspect of it is nice; especially with the different colour codes.

Overall the software is amazing. If I could provide some feedback, it would be nice to be able to send the text messages by appointment time as opposed to all at once - but even then, just having the texting feature is amazing and our patients love it.

Jeff L.
Chiropractor in Kanada

I've been using it daily for over 5 years now, and I have no regrets over choosing Atlas.

Our favorite features are the safety net, the automatic text reminders, and the quick SOAP notes. All three of those are saving time and money for us.

One of the few things that I don't like is that there isn't more customization on the receipts. I'd like to add logos and clean them up a bit.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Dr Livingstone - thank you for your review. With the latest release of Atlas you can include your company logo and more! Reach out to our support team via phone, email or online chat for help setting the feature up!

Bev R.
Front desk in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Last update messed us up on bookings because of the Family Box

Kommentare: There are many benefits such as Billing information, reports. Easy to use.

I have to say most features are great. Message system is very useful. Love the pitstop and the stickynotes.

The way the Family Box changed on the last update. Please Please fix soon Online booking would be good. Would love to copy and paste on your email system.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for your review. We have fixed the issue with the family box and are getting the patch ready to release. As soon as we found it, we identified the problem and fixed!

Mark P.
Chiropractor / Owner in Kanada

Great functionality and customization available.

Ease of use with programmable touch buttons, and good visuals for patient education and compliance to care program.

Would like to see fillable forms available (automatically importing patient data) for mva and xray imaging.

Antwort von Atlas Chiropractic System

Thank you for your review. The latest update has added the feature to custom intake. We can take any form from your office and make it your own in Atlas. It can then be used on a PC, Ipad, Tablet or any mobile devise. The form will then synch directly into Atlas. This will include patient demographics.