Genesis Chiropractic Software Erfahrungen

Über Genesis Chiropractic Software

Eine ONC-zertifizierte Terminplanungs-, Dokumentations- und Abrechnungslösung – ein komplettes EHR- und Praxismanagementsystem für chiropraktische Kliniken.

Erfahre mehr über Genesis Chiropractic Software

Ease of use - once you know the basic daily tasks/commands needed for your office it becomes very streamlined and easy for staff to use.

Sometimes it is hard to keep track of and fix errors in patient accounts, I wish there was a way to see what user scheduled or cancelled an appointment.

Bewertungen zu Genesis Chiropractic Software

Genesis Chiropractic Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 296 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Genesis Chiropractic Software bereits verwendet?

Dr. Pilar
Dr. Pilar

We've been with Genesis for over 10 years, need I say more? Consistent confidence in their service.

Kommentare: In the 10 years I've been in practice, I've never once had to worry about insurance billing and collections.

Ease of use and customization to your practice. Nothing is missed from billing and collections to patient missed visits. Reports are awesome and everything you need is just a click away.

The only thing I don't like is opening a ticket for any and all communication with the company. It makes sense that by doing it this way, every piece of communication is documented, but sometimes one just likes to pick up the phone. :)

Melanie
Clinic Manager in USA

So far so good!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have a lot to learn still so we can customize the software to suit our practice, but from what we have so early on, I expect great things. Let me tell you, the training team has been kind, patient and reassuring during this entire process and always will find an answer when needed. THANK YOU [sensitive content hidden] , [sensitive content hidden] AND [sensitive content hidden]!!!!

quickly schedule appointments; patient daily notes look professional and are easy to access; easy to take payments with Fortis; the amazing training team and new patient process so much faster and more efficient. I like that the Dr has more accessibility to the financial aspect of his practice and can see the claims workbench.

Small fonts and crowded pages. Individual appointment visit receipts with dx and procedure codes reflecting that days visit only. The only way we found to print that out also prints out every prior visit and the font is INCREDIBLY small and hard to read.

Jennifer

Billing agency

Kommentare: I use various billing software systems and I am sorry to say this one is my least favorite. It is not user friendly - meaning I have a hard time finding what I need to do my job. I have completed tutorials, but still have many questions regarding the billing aspect. Too many tabs! If you change something in one tab you have to save or lose that info, even if you have an update in another tab. Posting payments is clumsy and demands i know various arbitrary numbers - 111 or 197 etc - to post correctly. Way too many insurance code choices - confuses the front desk and then we have patients with UHC or United Healthcare or United Heath Care - and then if the insurance code chosen is not set up correctly (which on the user end I do not know) i have a billing problem. I even find the tasks confusing - I still go to the home page to make a task - less confusing than the multiple choices in the task tab.

Does have access to all the information I need. Internet based is super so I can access the account from anywhere.

Not user friendly. Has its own verbiage that does not match industry standards or even your own training. This makes it cumbersome to find what i need. For instance, I need a month end report. Yours is called the A/R Money Transfer Type Report. But I don't go to reports-A/R for this report. I have to know to go to reports-reconciliations-month close-history-MTT. There are too many steps involved in processes. For a copy of an unmatched payment report I have to know to go to the picture at the bottom of the page, then do a control+a, then control+c, then paste into excel - but not just any paste - i have to paste special and text. Golly - just to get a working report? Too much information on the logs. I have to scroll and hunt to get to my last note because i have to get around extraneous information such as the address had the apt number updated, or the claim id number or it went from invalid to valid. Too much information that is not necessary in day to day operations. I would only need any of this if i had to research a problem.

Halli
Office Manager and Owner in USA

All-in-one software

Kommentare: Overall, they were great. We were able to talk with technical staff as needed, and they were able to address our needs and concerns. They have a robust system that does pretty much everything in the same system.

Genesis does all the tasks needed to run a busy chiropractic office. They have the ability to link with other services to help with schedule reminders, X-ray software, and statement/payment on-line.

Not great for small office. The bigger the better. They charge for each add-on on a monthly basis, so watch your invoice to see if you are utilizing everything you are charged for. Only other down-side was the lag it contacting support for a live person was sometimes challenging. No direct phone to a representative, even after using their services for 5+years. Never knew who the first contact would be.

Patrick
Chiropractor President in USA

Product does its job

Customer service is quick to respond with challenges which is very important in today need it now world.

Once you develop you own systems it is easier to use. There is a lot of pieces I do not use making it a bit clunky to use

Joseph
CHIROPRACTOR in USA

IT WORKS WELL,

Kommentare: IT HAS BEEN HARD BUT GOOD. IT TAKE A WHILE TO LEARN THE SYSTEM BUT IT DOES GET EASIER.

IT IS ADAPATABLE TO DIFFERENT SITUATION, GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

I HAVE HAD 3 CHIROPRACTIC SOFTWARES I DO NOT LOVE ANY OF THEM. I MISS USING PAPER BUT OF ALL THE ONES I HAVE USED I LIKE THIS ONE THE BEST OR DISLIKE IT THE LEAST.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Dr. Joseph! We would never bend the truth and say it was easy, but we guarantee it's worth it!

James
Doctor in USA

Still learning

Kommentare: So far so good. We are still in the process of being trained.

I like that it has easy to implement macros. If you want something to be a one tap, it can be a one tap. Figure out what you want and then do it.

The trainers need more training on what they don't know. Especially the fee estimator.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi James, glad to hear onboarding is going well! We look forward to supporting you post-Transition :)

Tim

Awesome experience

Kommentare: overall has been a great experience. again training team is amazing.

very easy to use compared to other systems I have used. more features included for the money. training was easy we picked up on thing very quickly Loved working with the training team

only con is need to fix stats as far as counting all patients as new. I have been told that is being worked on

anthony
chiropractor in USA

1st time user of genesis

Kommentare: Overall this is all you need in an EHR software, higher priced but you also get what you pay for here.

A lot of different reports. Easy to use. Different apps that integrate such as Fortis payments and Sked.

Higher price than other software. You have to use their billing service, which charges a percentage. Not as visually appealing as you hope for the price.

Claire
Claire
Business Owner in USA

Certain features are user friendly, but the ones that actually make you difficult.

Scheduling is simple and user friendly. Readily seeing when patients miss an appointment is easy. Submitting tasks to the Genesis team is also simple when you need help having someone explain or walk you through a process.

Doctor SOAP notes actually take a significant amount of time to enter unless you spend a lot of money to buy a set up previously designed by someone else. The Billing Team is expensive and they tell you how much they'll work on your behalf, however since they get paid off of what you actually bill out, they have not been motivated to actually resolve issues for us. It's taken our office spending hours on the phone with insurance companies to get detailed answers and remedy situations. Also, when the Billing Team causes an error they blame it on the "user" which is the doctor's office. Finding and printing reports are not user friendly.

Sammy
Office manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thankful for this software since we opened our practice!

The customer service with Genesis is probably our favorite thing about it- they are always extremely responsive and timely. This software also makes our day to day operations so much smoother between team and doctors. We love the task system for team communications and communications with billing. I also love the check-in notifications to help us remember what each patient needs. Because of the software we are able to give more customized care, get tasks done faster as a team, and stay on top of our duties!

The only thing that was a challenge for us was the large onboarding process. This, of course, is a benefit as it helps us get completely comfortable with the software, but it is a lot of time upfront.

Doctor/owner in USA

Genesis

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been a very good one.

It is very robust and allows for the isolation of virtually any data you may wish to see. The response from the team is always fast.

It actually might be a little too robust and can be overwhelming as you try to pull data.

Danielle
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEST SYSTEM ON THE MARKET..... AND WE HAVE TRIED THEM ALL!!

Kommentare: The integration and training process has been VERY helpful. Everyone at Genesis is so nice and wants our office to be successful with the integration process. Everyone is so eager to help and answer any questions that we have.

We purchased this software after using three other software systems. We have looked into Genesis when we first opened our practice but never signed up for it because it was still new at that time. We looked back into it recently because the software system we have been using has not updated their software to fit our needs over the 10 years that we have had it. We love how far Genesis has come. It is going to be the new software on the market to beat. We love how easy and efficient it is. We love the tasks function so all of us in the office can communicate and get things done efficiently. We also really like how easy and effective billing and insurance is.

Honestly there is not really anything we dislike about this software system. I just wish we switched to this system earlier. This system has helped us save so much time on our daily mundane tasks.

Charles
Clinic Director in USA

Genesis Software Review

Kommentare: Before we switched to Genesis, we were unable to give up our physical files. We were operating on a mirrored hard drive system and local server and not cloud based. We had lost all faith in having an actual EHR and our insurance billing bottomed out due to our lack of confidence and the current work shortage that left us with no insurance department. I sleep better at night knowing that if any staff member were to leave tomorrow, we have experts ready to train our new staff immediately. For the first time in my career, I feel like I have a partner in practice!

While not a fan of EHR or insurance, we have realized a near 300% increase in insurance collections just one month in and I can sleep at night knowing that the notes are audit proof. The real time monitoring of correct billing such as use of modifiers and meeting diagnosis criteria are amazing. The only thing I can appreciate as much or more is the ease of creating macros for types of patients and their respective diagnosis. SOAP notes for an exam take less than 3 minutes in many cases.

There's really no way around this one because they have thought of nearly everything. The screens are small font but if they are going to be able to do all that is needed in today's highly regulated health care documentation environment, this is necessary. I find that their intense ongoing training and continued use are more than making up for this.

Brandon
Co-Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been Using Genesis Chiro Software for 13 years... it is GREAT!

Kommentare: We've been in a fast paced, multi-doctor practice for 17 years. We have been able to keep our staff and overhead low using Genesis and a streamlined approach to maximize business profits and patient care.
We've used Genesis for the last 13 years and have been thrilled with it. We have recommended it anytime we've been asked about it. It just works and it works well for all our needs.

Ease of use. Schedule to reschedule to documenting why patients can't make an appt. All around easy to use platform that is quick and efficient. This is huge when having a fast past busy practice. I love that I can drill down into every single claim and know what has been done by the billing team. If I have any issues I can respond directly to that claim or easily open a ticket which is answer promptly. Great. Love how it integrates seamlessly with many different apps to help with Credit card payments, monthly auto payments, auto appt reminders, etc. Lastly, I love that it is cloud based. I can log in from any where at anytime and work on my tx notes or see stats.

There are no major cons. It is easy to use and integrates well.

Ross

Great software

Kommentare: There have been some hiccups along the way but Genesis is always trying to fix it. There is always some ready to get back to you to help fix the problem.

It is very thorough in how it documents the path from patient arriving to the collections. Collections have increased by being able to follow the path and correct it before it is to late to correct.

I have been in discussion with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is very pleasant to work with. Software continues to improve.

STEPHANIE

1st Review

Kommentare: Most of the time, we have little issue, and I navigate through things well. When I do, I feel that you are always there to help us out.

I love that we have all patient information in one location. Also, it integrates well with our posture analysis that we use, as well as the SKED texting that we use. I also really love the use of Fortis for our credit transaction and the ease of setting up auto pay. They have also updated to now make it easy to connect credit cards, etc to other accounts for billing purposes, and Genesis integrates well with that.

I wish that the care plan section was a little more user friendly and adaptable to the specifics of the individual offices using it. I wish that there was a section for us to log EOB information, as we do our insurance filing outside of Genesis. I cannot stand the way that "tasks" work. I do not like the fact that after I send it, I have no point of reference until someone responds back to me.

Chiropractic Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The team gives great customer service.

Kommentare: It's practice management tools are second to none that I have used in the past. I have used Practice Fusion, ChiroTouch, and others. This is the most robust software that I've used.

The vast number of features and customizations and custom reports we can have it generate. This is also my con because it's almost too much and it isn't intuitive. I compare Genesis to a PC with windows or Android. It works well if you have a high level of knowledge and know how to manipulate it. VS a Mac or Apple that you just open up and it begins working, you don't have to be an IT specialist to get the most out of it.

The vast # of customizations. It's been over two years and i still discover tools that I didn't know existed. Perhaps it exists but i never saw it, but a complete manual helping to set up, teach new employees and customize to fit a growing or changing practice without having to open tickets all the time.

Paul
doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great product

Kommentare: I use genesis for my EHR software in my office.

I love the billing team attached. They have increased my overall collections from when I did it all in house by my self. Support and staff are great to work with and willing to help you to the best of their abilities.

Notes take a few clicks and can bog down when flying solo in the office. Would like to see more features built into the works and less add ons (extra fees via 3rd parties) most reports are not live updating so you have to wait from day to day for system to update to get refreshed numbers.

Aubrey

Genesis Chiropractic Software Review

Integration was easy, customer service is easy to get a hold of when needed

Sometimes I have to ask more than once for allowed amounts to be posted

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Aubrey. We appreciate your feedback! I have passed your issue about allowed amounts along to the support team and they will be reaching out to help you.

Gerard
owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Run away! Support is horrible

Kommentare: If they could fix their support I would love the software but it's not reasonable to offer software like this and not have support available. If you are choosing new software for your practice, please consider anything else.

Functionality is great. Love how scheduling, payments and billing are all integrated.

Their support is embarrassing. There is no telephone support. You can only make tickets that simply get lost in the abyss. I have been leaving messages and support tickets for almost 2 months trying to add another doctor to my system.

Homer
Chiropractor in USA

Great Upgrade

Ease of use and automation. Our last system was not laid out as well.

I'd like the system to be able to double check if the exams and the daily note reach the standard for the 9920x code being billed.

Eunice
Front Desk in USA

Easy to learn

Kommentare: Easy to handle and effective and customer service are very friendly.

Training just took one day, It was very friendly user. Support team is always available to help with any questions.

Nothing that I did not like of Genesis software, like with everything new you have to put in the effort to learn a new software.

Casey

Genesis

Speed of documentation and ease of compliant documentation.

None that I have found at this point. I will be sure to keep an eye out.

Spencer
Response Team Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Organized, up-to-date, functional, reliable, fast

Kommentare: The benefits I got from this software were greater quality for less cost. The customer service has been amazing and each of the Genesis employees are here to help us at the drop of a hat. We benefit from the speed and ease of use with no loading times. This decreases the length of time spent on the phone as well. We're really enjoying it!

Genesis was offered at a lower cost than some of the other chiropractic software programs and I personally believe its quality is better than some of the other chiropractic software programs. It is so fast! There is absolutely no lag when you take an action, almost as if the program is being done offline. I also like how there are so many features to track patient data and schedules.

I like the least how it feels as if there are more features than necessary. I can see how 70% of the features can be used, but the rest 30% only seem applicable in rare cases. My team and I use Genesis for scheduling patients for Exam visits, Adjustments, Reports, Rescheduling/Canceling/Scheduling, and many other type of visits as well as checking on the patients' care plan and finances. This is still only a small portion of the software as a whole, but that's all the features we regularly utilize. Big learning curve for a lot of features, but I haven't used many of the features I was trained on because I haven't needed to do so.

Thank you Dr. Spencer!