Filtern nach:

Über Genesis Chiropractic Software

Eine ONC-zertifizierte Terminplanungs-, Dokumentations- und Abrechnungslösung – ein komplettes EHR- und Praxismanagementsystem für chiropraktische Kliniken.

Erfahre mehr über Genesis Chiropractic Software

Dr. pilar L.
Dr. pilar L.

We've been with Genesis for over 10 years, need I say more? Consistent confidence in their service.

Kommentare: In the 10 years I've been in practice, I've never once had to worry about insurance billing and collections.

Ease of use and customization to your practice. Nothing is missed from billing and collections to patient missed visits. Reports are awesome and everything you need is just a click away.

The only thing I don't like is opening a ticket for any and all communication with the company. It makes sense that by doing it this way, every piece of communication is documented, but sometimes one just likes to pick up the phone. :)

Adam M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Long ago in a galaxy far far away

Kommentare: Having been there since the beginning I have had nothing but a great experience overall as the software has grown and adapted to necessary changes over the years.

The scheduling is very user-friendly and the integrated billing system keeps accounts current with each visit. The incorporation of other products such as Cash Practice, Review Wave, and Target Coding make the entire platform run seamlessly.

There are many features that are unused or unnecessary for our practice as well as features that we could possibly be using but are unaware of. It would be nice to streamline some of the features but there are no glaring complaints.

Antwort von Genesis Chiropractic Software & Billing

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the review Dr. Adam!!

Charles S.
Clinic Director in USA

Genesis Software Review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We are handling insurance claim rejections as they occur in real time and already seeing an increase in insurance collections by more than double.

Creating and loading useful macros for daily visits, exams, and special office visits, Immediate feedback on claim created, The workbench concept for myself and our team members is invaluable! Transperancy and accountability are much improved!

Ability to set a rule for billing non covered services such as cold laser. When a claim gets through to Blue Cross for cold laser, a request for records is triggered and increases work for our staff. Our multidisciplinary schedule calls for different types of treatments with different providers and each area the patient is scheduled into, creates a separate office visit for that patient. Difficult to choose the right one to work out of as a provider. Creates extra steps and double billings. Confusing...

Jennifer R.

Billing agency

Kommentare: I use various billing software systems and I am sorry to say this one is my least favorite. It is not user friendly - meaning I have a hard time finding what I need to do my job. I have completed tutorials, but still have many questions regarding the billing aspect. Too many tabs! If you change something in one tab you have to save or lose that info, even if you have an update in another tab. Posting payments is clumsy and demands i know various arbitrary numbers - 111 or 197 etc - to post correctly. Way too many insurance code choices - confuses the front desk and then we have patients with UHC or United Healthcare or United Heath Care - and then if the insurance code chosen is not set up correctly (which on the user end I do not know) i have a billing problem. I even find the tasks confusing - I still go to the home page to make a task - less confusing than the multiple choices in the task tab.

Does have access to all the information I need. Internet based is super so I can access the account from anywhere.

Not user friendly. Has its own verbiage that does not match industry standards or even your own training. This makes it cumbersome to find what i need. For instance, I need a month end report. Yours is called the A/R Money Transfer Type Report. But I don't go to reports-A/R for this report. I have to know to go to reports-reconciliations-month close-history-MTT. There are too many steps involved in processes. For a copy of an unmatched payment report I have to know to go to the picture at the bottom of the page, then do a control+a, then control+c, then paste into excel - but not just any paste - i have to paste special and text. Golly - just to get a working report? Too much information on the logs. I have to scroll and hunt to get to my last note because i have to get around extraneous information such as the address had the apt number updated, or the claim id number or it went from invalid to valid. Too much information that is not necessary in day to day operations. I would only need any of this if i had to research a problem.

Amanda B.
Owner/Doctor of Chiropractic in USA

Worth the price

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing! Any time I've had a frustration they have addressed it imediately and solved my problems quickly. I am truly always impressed with care and attention they give my clinic, even though I am a very small clinic. I thought you would only get this service when you were running a big clinic!

I absolutely LOVE the functionality of this product! The training team was suburb at implementation and they continue to surprise me with how dedicated they are to making sure we are getting the most out of the system. I have been using Genesis for just shy of a year and the billing team has already helped me improve my billing and collect more, and I couldn't be happier to have those items off my teams list of 'to-do' items!

I honestly hated the cost the most.... at the beginning! When I first learned what this software was going to cost me, I thought I'd never be able to make those payments EVERY month. But what I can say now is that they have saved me money and helped me make gains in my collections and I couldn't be happier! The only big thing I think they could improve upon is their patient intake forms. The patients have a great online portal to fill them out on but it is not mobile friendly and that's difficult for a lot of my new patients coming in.

Joseph A.
owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love hate relationship

Kommentare: I have used it for the last 5 years and just opened a new office and I am choosing Genesis again to be the software of my company.

The program works, it is intuitive, it does alot.

It is not paper travel cards, I miss the paper. There are lots of buttons in all of the software companies. I dont "like" any of them.( I have used 3) but this one i like more than the rest.

Aileen S.
Clinic Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

With a bit of patience you will be happy you got this software!

Kommentare: The best part of the software are the integration team meetings, they are what makes this software and company successful in my opinion. Without these team members to work hand in hand with our practice we would have given up and moved to a simpler but not as "robust" platform!

Integration with appointment setting, credit card management and google review software was seamless!

You need to be patient and take "baby steps" everyday in order to become proficient with the software. Once you are proficient you will love the ease of use and appreciate how great it is and how much it covers, it is one of the most complete software packages in the market.

Danny P.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Best all-in one software for chiropractic team that wants to focus on patient care

The most recent update that shows total #of visit and more details along with remarkable dirty dozen function for patient education!

Take longer time to learn and still don’t know many other functions to use

Andrew M.

All in one

Kommentare: Overall it has been great and allowed us to run a very successful practice in our first year.

I like that it does a lot and all of our tech is integrated together.

Some of the note taking and the new patient paperwork could have more customization.

Claire W.
Claire W.
Business Owner in USA

Certain features are user friendly, but the ones that actually make you difficult.

Scheduling is simple and user friendly. Readily seeing when patients miss an appointment is easy. Submitting tasks to the Genesis team is also simple when you need help having someone explain or walk you through a process.

Doctor SOAP notes actually take a significant amount of time to enter unless you spend a lot of money to buy a set up previously designed by someone else. The Billing Team is expensive and they tell you how much they'll work on your behalf, however since they get paid off of what you actually bill out, they have not been motivated to actually resolve issues for us. It's taken our office spending hours on the phone with insurance companies to get detailed answers and remedy situations. Also, when the Billing Team causes an error they blame it on the "user" which is the doctor's office. Finding and printing reports are not user friendly.

Daniel H.

Great Chiropractic Software!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: EXCELLENT! We have had GREAT support, GREAT training, whenever we need help Genesis is right there to help us immediately!

Genesis software has streamlined my office and my team. We love the many features that make our office more efficient than ever. I have used other Chiropractic software over my 30 years of practice, but none compares to Genesis!

no real cons, there is just a bit of a longer learning curve needed for getting implemented. However, we were told this in advance, so it wasn't a surprise or shock to us.

Danielle L.
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BEST SYSTEM ON THE MARKET..... AND WE HAVE TRIED THEM ALL!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The integration and training process has been VERY helpful. Everyone at Genesis is so nice and wants our office to be successful with the integration process. Everyone is so eager to help and answer any questions that we have.

We purchased this software after using three other software systems. We have looked into Genesis when we first opened our practice but never signed up for it because it was still new at that time. We looked back into it recently because the software system we have been using has not updated their software to fit our needs over the 10 years that we have had it. We love how far Genesis has come. It is going to be the new software on the market to beat. We love how easy and efficient it is. We love the tasks function so all of us in the office can communicate and get things done efficiently. We also really like how easy and effective billing and insurance is.

Honestly there is not really anything we dislike about this software system. I just wish we switched to this system earlier. This system has helped us save so much time on our daily mundane tasks.

Dr.stephan B.
Owner/Chiropractor in USA

Super fast flow!

Kommentare: Super great experience, and will stick with you!

Very easy to manage multiple aspects of the clinic from scheduling, keeping patient on track with their visits and special appointments and best of all it makes billing the little insurance I do accept very easy and we collect more because of the team behind it!

Tooo many features? I feel I use 1% of them, and have little need to get into the others. Big fan of the old EHR soap note system with preloaded macros…and dislike the newer soap note creation software.

John M.
Chiropractor in
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The answer!

Kommentare: I looked at all the systems. Here is the difference. While the others are going to cloud base Genesis has been fine tuning their cloud for years and years. Do you have a team of people that are working for you everyday after you leave the office? Before you arrive at the office? If there is a problem, they are already fixing it before you know about it. I love it. In my humble opinion, Genesis is like Innate Intelligence of the Chiropractic Office it runs behind the scenes taking care of all the vital functions allowing your educated brain to focus on what you should be. (your people). Enuf said!

I love this cloud based software. I love the fact that I have a huge team on my side whom are experts in what they do from billing to software that works for you. They are available all the time and constantly monitoring your progress while they encourage you to utilize all the benefits of a big team. It has allowed our practice to get back into the business of taking care of people while lessening the overwhelming business end of practice. example: We have the time to update the bulletin boards and send out birthday wishes and hand written thank you cards again. All the little things we used to do that built our practice that we lost track of some how in the busy-ness of business.

Joseph I.

DrI

Kommentare: Very good

Web based platform and easy soap note input

Some parts not intuitive enough for perhaps Doctors not as computer savvy .

Matthew C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Chiropractic Cloud Based Software- Customer Service is Excellent!

Kommentare: We have had our ups and downs. There are components of the system that need some help. We've spoken to customer support several times without help in some areas and great help in others. Overall though, this system is the best in the industry hands down.

The system is constantly making upgrades in all areas from SOAP notes to patient management! If I have an issue, customer service is usually on the phone with me within the day and definitely within 24 hours!

The patient accounting section could use some upgrades. It works, but we've seen other systems that are a step above.

Sammy M.
Office manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thankful for this software since we opened our practice!

The customer service with Genesis is probably our favorite thing about it- they are always extremely responsive and timely. This software also makes our day to day operations so much smoother between team and doctors. We love the task system for team communications and communications with billing. I also love the check-in notifications to help us remember what each patient needs. Because of the software we are able to give more customized care, get tasks done faster as a team, and stay on top of our duties!

The only thing that was a challenge for us was the large onboarding process. This, of course, is a benefit as it helps us get completely comfortable with the software, but it is a lot of time upfront.

Shannon S.
Billing Coordinator in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined the business

User friendly. I took over the implementation and all billing of the office with little experience in this field. Took our office from hundreds of rejected claims a month to just a handful. Customer service is excellent and they always solve any problem that may arise. Tracking authorizations is so easy and the alert system is great.

I dont have many cons. Wish when the Adobe incident happened we were sent an email warning us that it was going to happen.

Jonathon P.
Doctor/Owner in USA

Genesis Chiropractic Use

Kommentare: Love it! The ability to customize everything from notes to rules are game changers that other softwares have not matched.

Care plan and insurance authorization(referral) functions along with check in rules. Overall the customization of everything from aside from xdocs is the key reason for using this software.

The new xdocs are not editable and feel rigid. Once they and the initial email of intake forms become editable to the extent of Billing and EHR we will transfer to them.

Brandon C.
Co-Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Been Using Genesis Chiro Software for 13 years... it is GREAT!

Kommentare: We've been in a fast paced, multi-doctor practice for 17 years. We have been able to keep our staff and overhead low using Genesis and a streamlined approach to maximize business profits and patient care.
We've used Genesis for the last 13 years and have been thrilled with it. We have recommended it anytime we've been asked about it. It just works and it works well for all our needs.

Ease of use. Schedule to reschedule to documenting why patients can't make an appt. All around easy to use platform that is quick and efficient. This is huge when having a fast past busy practice. I love that I can drill down into every single claim and know what has been done by the billing team. If I have any issues I can respond directly to that claim or easily open a ticket which is answer promptly. Great. Love how it integrates seamlessly with many different apps to help with Credit card payments, monthly auto payments, auto appt reminders, etc. Lastly, I love that it is cloud based. I can log in from any where at anytime and work on my tx notes or see stats.

There are no major cons. It is easy to use and integrates well.

Shawn L.
Owner / Director of Clinical Operations in USA

Decent platform

Kommentare: Overall the platform is well crafted and ease of daily use is good.

Then ability to customize the product for the needs of our office was a huge feature.

The reports: they are clunky, cumbersome, and require too much user input rather than being driven from specific clinical endpoints for a well verse report comparing daily, weekly monthly, and yearly.

Michael H.
owner in USA

Makes practice a breeze

Kommentare: I find it to really simplify so many steps in our office process, and being a high-volume Chiropractor I had to really reduce my procedures using great technology like this

The ease of use these documentation and the compliance element. The speed at which I can produce a high-quality documentation for the patient, easy to upload my x-rays so I can show a patient if I need to. This way my volume grow more easily; Where as i was plateaued before.

Some of the reports to be simplified, but I love the customization features.

Michael T.
President/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Warning: Be Careful What You Ask For...

Kommentare: My overall experience has been ok. I was a little disappointed that when we took our billing in house that the system was not compatible with other clearing houses. I actually thought about leaving this software platform for another because if was priced a little cheaper and had better ease of use.

Lot of features. Can create a compliant note. If you don't have a good billing person in house it does provide a good platform to get you up and running quickly.

The system too many features and use of the system can get really confusing. I hate the training videos. The training videos are very slow and take too much time to watch. It would be more valuable to have a training seminar in a physical location that could answer all of your questions live and also have the presenter get you up and running.

Steve W.
Doctor of chiropractic in USA

So many features

Kommentare: The customer support is phenomenal. They are available for my staff and i whenever we have questions and have the answer, or go find it. They have training to support us and increase what we get out of the software.

There are so many features to use with genesis. At first it was overwhelming, but as i got used to the software it became easier to use and incorporate. I get more reactivations, better commitment from patients, communication with staff and increased collections because of the software.

There are so many reports it gets tough to sort through them to find the ones i really want to use. I had training on this and still know there are things i could learn.

Ross K.

Great software

Kommentare: There have been some hiccups along the way but Genesis is always trying to fix it. There is always some ready to get back to you to help fix the problem.

It is very thorough in how it documents the path from patient arriving to the collections. Collections have increased by being able to follow the path and correct it before it is to late to correct.

I have been in discussion with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is very pleasant to work with. Software continues to improve.