Genesis Chiropractic Software Erfahrungen

Über Genesis Chiropractic Software

Eine ONC-zertifizierte Terminplanungs-, Dokumentations- und Abrechnungslösung – ein komplettes EHR- und Praxismanagementsystem für chiropraktische Kliniken.

Erfahre mehr über Genesis Chiropractic Software

The ability to touch all aspects of patient case - Billing, Clinical Notes, History - quickly. The automated monthly patient statements.

Sometimes it is hard to keep track of and fix errors in patient accounts, I wish there was a way to see what user scheduled or cancelled an appointment.

Bewertungen zu Genesis Chiropractic Software

Genesis Chiropractic Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 263 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Genesis Chiropractic Software bereits verwendet?

Dr. Pilar
Dr. Pilar

We've been with Genesis for over 10 years, need I say more? Consistent confidence in their service.

Kommentare: In the 10 years I've been in practice, I've never once had to worry about insurance billing and collections.

Ease of use and customization to your practice. Nothing is missed from billing and collections to patient missed visits. Reports are awesome and everything you need is just a click away.

The only thing I don't like is opening a ticket for any and all communication with the company. It makes sense that by doing it this way, every piece of communication is documented, but sometimes one just likes to pick up the phone. :)

Amanda
Owner/Doctor of Chiropractic in USA

Worth the price

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing! Any time I've had a frustration they have addressed it imediately and solved my problems quickly. I am truly always impressed with care and attention they give my clinic, even though I am a very small clinic. I thought you would only get this service when you were running a big clinic!

I absolutely LOVE the functionality of this product! The training team was suburb at implementation and they continue to surprise me with how dedicated they are to making sure we are getting the most out of the system. I have been using Genesis for just shy of a year and the billing team has already helped me improve my billing and collect more, and I couldn't be happier to have those items off my teams list of 'to-do' items!

I honestly hated the cost the most.... at the beginning! When I first learned what this software was going to cost me, I thought I'd never be able to make those payments EVERY month. But what I can say now is that they have saved me money and helped me make gains in my collections and I couldn't be happier! The only big thing I think they could improve upon is their patient intake forms. The patients have a great online portal to fill them out on but it is not mobile friendly and that's difficult for a lot of my new patients coming in.

bari
chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

do not even consider using this software unless you have tons of money and time to waste!

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The initial training with amanda and samantha was great... BUT took forever- so many phases. I was not ready to go live and should've listened to my intuition. So much wasted time and once we were live, nobody could help with the billing portion. I feel so ripped off. I bought into the cult of Genesis and it was such a horrible experience. It took months for my biller to clear out the mistakes and transfer the billing to our new software. They are still charging me $99 for the privilege of accessing our information for patient info. I canceled it and will now call my credit card company to block the charge. We now use Chirospring and it is amazing.

The soap notes were fine and easy to create, but that is all I liked.

the billing was horrible- confusing- so many steps.. the support was non-existent- had to submit a ticket for everything and nobody got back to us. The "higher ups" in the company are clueless. Nobody could support our billing needs and the software was SO EXPENSIVE. They wanted us to do in-house billing with them but that was triple the price. I have been practicing for 22 years and I have never been so upset about the amount of money wasted on this software. Office ally, a very affordable program, is so much better than this!

Renee
Office Manager in USA

Amazing!

Kommentare: We are still learning how we can use Genesis being less than one year integrated. We have made significant success with scheduling patients, getting complete picture of insurance coverages, accurate and timely billing and reports.

Genesis software gives us the ability to customize reports to give us the information we need versus general use reports. We have yet to find a significant need that Genesis doesn't have available. Customer service is incredible, responsive, understanding, helpful, knowledgeable of all aspects of the software. And we must add that the staff is friendly and fun to work with.

The learning curve was longer than expected. We are computer literate++, but we found the initial training confusing and difficult to follow. However, the training staff was very understanding, very patient, and spent as much time as necessary to get us integrated.

Daniel

Great Chiropractic Software!

Kommentare: EXCELLENT! We have had GREAT support, GREAT training, whenever we need help Genesis is right there to help us immediately!

Genesis software has streamlined my office and my team. We love the many features that make our office more efficient than ever. I have used other Chiropractic software over my 30 years of practice, but none compares to Genesis!

no real cons, there is just a bit of a longer learning curve needed for getting implemented. However, we were told this in advance, so it wasn't a surprise or shock to us.

Adam
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Long ago in a galaxy far far away

Kommentare: Having been there since the beginning I have had nothing but a great experience overall as the software has grown and adapted to necessary changes over the years.

The scheduling is very user-friendly and the integrated billing system keeps accounts current with each visit. The incorporation of other products such as Cash Practice, Review Wave, and Target Coding make the entire platform run seamlessly.

There are many features that are unused or unnecessary for our practice as well as features that we could possibly be using but are unaware of. It would be nice to streamline some of the features but there are no glaring complaints.

Antwort von Genesis Chiropractic Software & Billing

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for the review Dr. Adam!!

Joseph
owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love hate relationship

Kommentare: I have used it for the last 5 years and just opened a new office and I am choosing Genesis again to be the software of my company.

The program works, it is intuitive, it does alot.

It is not paper travel cards, I miss the paper. There are lots of buttons in all of the software companies. I dont "like" any of them.( I have used 3) but this one i like more than the rest.

Amy
Co-Owner/Office Mgr. in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional! Simply put... Exceptional!

Kommentare: Over all experience? Ease of use! Great customer service!We also have access to everything we need on a minute-by-minute basis. We have a better handle on our business numbers/stats. Our Accountant loves that we have switched to GENESIS too. Month End reports, Point of Sales reports and projections are at our fingertips!

Oh my! What did I (we) like most? The PEOPLE we work with, at Genesis. They LOVE the software, they TEACH the software. They are exceptional, patient and friendly. Everyone has been great to us and office our our staff!

Our previous software was archaic! We are trudging through day-by-day. I (we) can't say what we like least about the actual GENESIS software. We have zero complaints. We are just thrilled with our decision to "go" with Genesis.

Jonathon
Co-Owner in USA

Chiropractic Software

Customizable forms and processes throughout each aspect of the software.

Soap notes are bulk with both the old and new version. The new version has much less customizable options so we are using the older version but there are no set macros meaning you have to create everything yourself.

Jose
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

All the functions to run an office by yourself

Software has been great. I have not had an issues

Danielle
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BEST SYSTEM ON THE MARKET..... AND WE HAVE TRIED THEM ALL!!

Kommentare: The integration and training process has been VERY helpful. Everyone at Genesis is so nice and wants our office to be successful with the integration process. Everyone is so eager to help and answer any questions that we have.

We purchased this software after using three other software systems. We have looked into Genesis when we first opened our practice but never signed up for it because it was still new at that time. We looked back into it recently because the software system we have been using has not updated their software to fit our needs over the 10 years that we have had it. We love how far Genesis has come. It is going to be the new software on the market to beat. We love how easy and efficient it is. We love the tasks function so all of us in the office can communicate and get things done efficiently. We also really like how easy and effective billing and insurance is.

Honestly there is not really anything we dislike about this software system. I just wish we switched to this system earlier. This system has helped us save so much time on our daily mundane tasks.

Aileen
Clinic Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

With a bit of patience you will be happy you got this software!

Kommentare: The best part of the software are the integration team meetings, they are what makes this software and company successful in my opinion. Without these team members to work hand in hand with our practice we would have given up and moved to a simpler but not as "robust" platform!

Integration with appointment setting, credit card management and google review software was seamless!

You need to be patient and take "baby steps" everyday in order to become proficient with the software. Once you are proficient you will love the ease of use and appreciate how great it is and how much it covers, it is one of the most complete software packages in the market.

Danny
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Best all-in one software for chiropractic team that wants to focus on patient care

The most recent update that shows total #of visit and more details along with remarkable dirty dozen function for patient education!

Take longer time to learn and still don’t know many other functions to use

Charles
Clinic Director in USA

Genesis Software Review

Kommentare: Before we switched to Genesis, we were unable to give up our physical files. We were operating on a mirrored hard drive system and local server and not cloud based. We had lost all faith in having an actual EHR and our insurance billing bottomed out due to our lack of confidence and the current work shortage that left us with no insurance department. I sleep better at night knowing that if any staff member were to leave tomorrow, we have experts ready to train our new staff immediately. For the first time in my career, I feel like I have a partner in practice!

While not a fan of EHR or insurance, we have realized a near 300% increase in insurance collections just one month in and I can sleep at night knowing that the notes are audit proof. The real time monitoring of correct billing such as use of modifiers and meeting diagnosis criteria are amazing. The only thing I can appreciate as much or more is the ease of creating macros for types of patients and their respective diagnosis. SOAP notes for an exam take less than 3 minutes in many cases.

There's really no way around this one because they have thought of nearly everything. The screens are small font but if they are going to be able to do all that is needed in today's highly regulated health care documentation environment, this is necessary. I find that their intense ongoing training and continued use are more than making up for this.

Dr.Stephan
Owner/Chiropractor in USA

Super fast flow!

Kommentare: Super great experience, and will stick with you!

Very easy to manage multiple aspects of the clinic from scheduling, keeping patient on track with their visits and special appointments and best of all it makes billing the little insurance I do accept very easy and we collect more because of the team behind it!

Tooo many features? I feel I use 1% of them, and have little need to get into the others. Big fan of the old EHR soap note system with preloaded macros…and dislike the newer soap note creation software.

Chiropractor in

The answer!

Kommentare: I looked at all the systems. Here is the difference. While the others are going to cloud base Genesis has been fine tuning their cloud for years and years. Do you have a team of people that are working for you everyday after you leave the office? Before you arrive at the office? If there is a problem, they are already fixing it before you know about it. I love it. In my humble opinion, Genesis is like Innate Intelligence of the Chiropractic Office it runs behind the scenes taking care of all the vital functions allowing your educated brain to focus on what you should be. (your people). Enuf said!

I love this cloud based software. I love the fact that I have a huge team on my side whom are experts in what they do from billing to software that works for you. They are available all the time and constantly monitoring your progress while they encourage you to utilize all the benefits of a big team. It has allowed our practice to get back into the business of taking care of people while lessening the overwhelming business end of practice. example: We have the time to update the bulletin boards and send out birthday wishes and hand written thank you cards again. All the little things we used to do that built our practice that we lost track of some how in the busy-ness of business.

joseph

DrI

Kommentare: Very good

Web based platform and easy soap note input

Some parts not intuitive enough for perhaps Doctors not as computer savvy .

Matthew
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Chiropractic Cloud Based Software- Customer Service is Excellent!

Kommentare: We have had our ups and downs. There are components of the system that need some help. We've spoken to customer support several times without help in some areas and great help in others. Overall though, this system is the best in the industry hands down.

The system is constantly making upgrades in all areas from SOAP notes to patient management! If I have an issue, customer service is usually on the phone with me within the day and definitely within 24 hours!

The patient accounting section could use some upgrades. It works, but we've seen other systems that are a step above.

Sammy
Office manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thankful for this software since we opened our practice!

The customer service with Genesis is probably our favorite thing about it- they are always extremely responsive and timely. This software also makes our day to day operations so much smoother between team and doctors. We love the task system for team communications and communications with billing. I also love the check-in notifications to help us remember what each patient needs. Because of the software we are able to give more customized care, get tasks done faster as a team, and stay on top of our duties!

The only thing that was a challenge for us was the large onboarding process. This, of course, is a benefit as it helps us get completely comfortable with the software, but it is a lot of time upfront.

Shannon
Billing Coordinator in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined the business

User friendly. I took over the implementation and all billing of the office with little experience in this field. Took our office from hundreds of rejected claims a month to just a handful. Customer service is excellent and they always solve any problem that may arise. Tracking authorizations is so easy and the alert system is great.

I dont have many cons. Wish when the Adobe incident happened we were sent an email warning us that it was going to happen.

Brandon
Co-Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Been Using Genesis Chiro Software for 13 years... it is GREAT!

Kommentare: We've been in a fast paced, multi-doctor practice for 17 years. We have been able to keep our staff and overhead low using Genesis and a streamlined approach to maximize business profits and patient care.
We've used Genesis for the last 13 years and have been thrilled with it. We have recommended it anytime we've been asked about it. It just works and it works well for all our needs.

Ease of use. Schedule to reschedule to documenting why patients can't make an appt. All around easy to use platform that is quick and efficient. This is huge when having a fast past busy practice. I love that I can drill down into every single claim and know what has been done by the billing team. If I have any issues I can respond directly to that claim or easily open a ticket which is answer promptly. Great. Love how it integrates seamlessly with many different apps to help with Credit card payments, monthly auto payments, auto appt reminders, etc. Lastly, I love that it is cloud based. I can log in from any where at anytime and work on my tx notes or see stats.

There are no major cons. It is easy to use and integrates well.

Shawn
Owner / Director of Clinical Operations in USA

Decent platform

Kommentare: Overall the platform is well crafted and ease of daily use is good.

Then ability to customize the product for the needs of our office was a huge feature.

The reports: they are clunky, cumbersome, and require too much user input rather than being driven from specific clinical endpoints for a well verse report comparing daily, weekly monthly, and yearly.

owner in USA

Makes practice a breeze

Kommentare: I find it to really simplify so many steps in our office process, and being a high-volume Chiropractor I had to really reduce my procedures using great technology like this

The ease of use these documentation and the compliance element. The speed at which I can produce a high-quality documentation for the patient, easy to upload my x-rays so I can show a patient if I need to. This way my volume grow more easily; Where as i was plateaued before.

Some of the reports to be simplified, but I love the customization features.

President/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Warning: Be Careful What You Ask For...

Kommentare: My overall experience has been ok. I was a little disappointed that when we took our billing in house that the system was not compatible with other clearing houses. I actually thought about leaving this software platform for another because if was priced a little cheaper and had better ease of use.

Lot of features. Can create a compliant note. If you don't have a good billing person in house it does provide a good platform to get you up and running quickly.

The system too many features and use of the system can get really confusing. I hate the training videos. The training videos are very slow and take too much time to watch. It would be more valuable to have a training seminar in a physical location that could answer all of your questions live and also have the presenter get you up and running.

Steve
Doctor of chiropractic in USA

So many features

Kommentare: The customer support is phenomenal. They are available for my staff and i whenever we have questions and have the answer, or go find it. They have training to support us and increase what we get out of the software.

There are so many features to use with genesis. At first it was overwhelming, but as i got used to the software it became easier to use and incorporate. I get more reactivations, better commitment from patients, communication with staff and increased collections because of the software.

There are so many reports it gets tough to sort through them to find the ones i really want to use. I had training on this and still know there are things i could learn.