Great tool, great team!

Director of Marketing and Brand Management
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ILoveLeasing is an extremely thoughtful lead management tool for the Multi-Family Housing industry. It feels that it was designed by a team of people that truly understand the leasing process. As a result, the tool is effective, it's easy to use, and has robust reporting. The tool integrates with other systems and tools nicely, and has been well received by our on-site team members.

Nachteile: I wish that there were more options with emails/automation. I'd like to be able to turn on a drip email function that identifies the bedroom type and move-in time period of a guest card so that it sends out emails based on the progress of the guest card. "Your move in date is approaching..." type of thing. More of a wishlist item versus a dislike though.

von Spherexx.com an 17.4.2018

Thank you! We are glad that you love ILoveLeasing! Please feel free to give us a call about the email marketing functionality as we are always making improvements to the platform.

Amazing support team!

Tory D.
Senior Portfolio Manager
Immobilien

Kommentare: Best way to track the on site team and ensure they are meeting our company standards.

Vorteile: It is extremely simple to use once you get the hang of the way the software works! I train new leasing people to use this daily and I feel like after a little overview they are able to really advance!! The corporate team are EXTREMELY responsive when it comes to adding sources or properties!

Nachteile: I am honestly very happy with the software in general- the stalled lead report is not my favorite though and can be slightly confusing/misleading.

von Spherexx.com an 27.4.2018

Thank you, Tory! We are glad that you love ILoveLeasing! Please feel free to give us a call about the stalled lead report. We can walk through the process together.

Stay tuned for further updates and additional features!

I love the reports and ease of use

Becky O.
Regional Manager
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love the reports, and am able to see how well we are managing our leads.

Vorteile: The reports are great - I can easily identify issues with specific personnel to ensure training is provided early on. They also have a great report to show the best staff across the portfolio which makes everyone compete to win for the month!

Nachteile: I don't like that when an unqualified/inaccurate lead comes in, you must log a "phone call" and add notes that it is a false lead. If you do not, it will include the lead with those that are not contacted, reducing your true contact rate.

von Spherexx.com an 17.4.2018

Thank you, Becky! We are glad that you love ILoveLeasing! Please feel free to give us a call about logging unqualified/inaccurate leads. We can walk through the process together!

Stay tuned for further updates and additional features!

Site is easy to use and understand.

Katrina A.
Regional Manager

Vorteile: Software is very user friendly. Reports are sent weekly directly to my email. Customized reports can be done quickly for any of my sites. I would recommend this site to anyone. Easy set up and easy to use.

Nachteile: Only Con is that sometimes the connection to One Site does not seem to work well. I had no issues when on Yardi.

von Spherexx.com an 17.4.2018

Thank you, Katrina! We are glad that you love ILoveLeasing! Please give us a ring to chat about your connection/integration issue(s).

Iloveleasing is amazing

Aliea M.
Leasing Agent

Vorteile: Iloveleasing helps in so many ways. I am able to get leads when we have a slow week. I can also look at reports and see what days we have more traffic at our property. I can see what time of day we get more traffic as well and that helps me determine when to stay in the office and not take a lunch or what my off days should be.

Nachteile: I do not like the new update where when we came a call lead we can only put in the name. We have the option to put in notes but it doesnt transfer over into yardi like it use to. They may be something our company has to suggest but im not sure.

Both the customer service and ILoveLeasing are simply INCREDIBLE!

John S.
Director of Training and Marketing Strategies
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The reporting and ability to follow-up.

Vorteile: EVERYTHING! From the reports, to the lead tracking options to the follow-up tool. This system offers SO MUCH!

Nachteile: What's not to like? There is so much information available. The hardest thing is learning everything that is available. But, the great team offers incredible training and they are always available to assist.

von Spherexx.com an 17.4.2018

Thank you, John! We are glad that you love ILoveLeasing!

Stay tuned for updates and additional features!

Great product, easily can track and reply to leads.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Lisa V.
Assistant Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It compiles rental leads from all sources and makes them easily accessible. There are also automatic responses that the user can choose to reply to a lead based on what is known about them.

Nachteile: In the beginning there were some errors in duplicating leads but that has been resolved to my knowledge. It also does not fully sync with Rent Manager (our other software programs).

Love this program!

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Diana M.
Leasing Agent

Vorteile: It is one of the best organization tools. It shows me all of my emails I have sent to the customer and shows me the last time I contacted them which helps me a lot in what I do. You can also make preset emails to send which is really handy.

Nachteile: I haven't had many issues at all. Just a few glitches here and there. Nothing to complain about because it keeps me sane.

LOVE

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Antoinette B.
Property Manager

Vorteile: It is very easy to operate and the webpage looks inviting. I like being able to see what my staff is doing and being able to listen to their phone calls without them knowing. I really like you can edit a callers info while on the phone with them.Love that we can look at our availability from their page instead of having to use both programs.

Nachteile: I dislike that when a user leaves, all their leads even the inactive come back up to be reclaimed. I wish there were more reason for inactive options.

IloveLeasing is one of the best programs for leasing sales and prospect tracking.

G. N.
Executive Assistant

Vorteile: The pre-made list of contact responses for all different types of prospects is amazing. They have templates that are specific to the needs of clients making follow up a breeze.

Nachteile: I really have no cons for this software. I have used many other programs in the course of 15 years and IloveLeasing was one of the most beneficial to my properties.

I use this program every day

Cherlisa R.
Assistant Manager

Vorteile: I like that it can export leasing leads. It is fairly ease to use. I don't know all the ends and outs of the program, but it is helpful for what I use it for.

Nachteile: It doesn't always record the calls. Sometimes new leads are imported from Yardi, however, it comes through as a new lead versus attaching all the related information with it so you have to type out the information twice.

Super Easy to Claim Leads

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Jacque H.

Vorteile: Our office was having issues entering all our leads (phone & email). This program has made lead tracking 10 times better! I really love it auto responds to email leads and it has many options for email replies.

Nachteile: There was a new upgrade when listening to calls (after the call) that I do not care for. You are not able to add notes if you select that you were ;listening to the call instead of in the call.

A great tool to analyze our properties' day to day operations

Operations Specialist

Vorteile: It's very user friendly & the reports allow us to review many aspects of our properties operations so that we can better serve our residents.

Nachteile: Some of the reports that we use do not upload correctly into a different format, such as excel or PDF, making it hard to share with others.

von Spherexx.com an 17.4.2018

Thank you! We are glad that you love ILoveLeasing! Please feel free to give us a call about the reporting file formats. We'll get you what you need!

Stay tuned for further updates and additional features!

I have had nothing but positive experiences with I Love Leasing! The support team is amazing!

OneSite & Systems Support Specialist

Vorteile: Very easy to use! The support team is so helpful and answers so quickly. Training sessions are always great!

Nachteile: Some competitors offer more options/features. Yieldstar integration could still use a little work.

von Spherexx.com an 17.4.2018

Thank you! We are glad that you love ILoveLeasing! Please feel free to give us a call to chat about more options/features as we are always making improvements to the platform.

Stay tuned for further updates and additional features!

Extremely helpful to my team.

Emily S.
Regional manager

Vorteile: The reporting tools, user friendly web page, tracking tools, support staff, visibility to on site staff

von Spherexx.com an 17.4.2018

Thank you, Emily! We are glad that you love ILoveLeasing!