Über Rydoo

Rydoo ist eine führende Business-Kosten-Lösung für wachstumsstarke Unternehmen und Konzerne zur Automatisierung und Optimierung von Prozessen.

Erfahre mehr über Rydoo

Email forwarding, OCR via app, great reports, good pricing model for freelancers.

What made the experience exceptionally bad, was that their cancellation procedure easily tricks you to to put the account into a "read-only" mode, instead of deleting it all together.

Bewertungen zu Rydoo

Rydoo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 193 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rydoo bereits verwendet?

Víctor
Víctor
CS lead in Spanien
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for startups

Kommentare: Expense managementTravel policy management

It is easy to deploy and set up with the help of the teamIt is cheap and affordable for startups

It is a more basic solution comparing with Concur so the integrations with the accounting tools are a bit more basic

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Traveling and spending on a regular basis couldn't be easier with it

Kommentare: From scanning through submission, Rydoo provides a user-friendly application that breaks down the process into a series of distinct phases. Streamlining the process of creating and uploading tickets, which are immediately converted into the necessary data. Prior to rydoo, it would take longer to acquire approval for spending. Due to the fact that this method is more well-structured, there is less of a possibility that an expenditure payment would be missed.

I appreciate the tool's simplicity and the helpfulness of the support staff. The ease with which I was able to enter information and obtain reimbursement for my costs; the simplicity with which new expenses could be added and existing ones could be updated. It's awe-inspiring that the worth of factors is automatically recorded.

There are few possibilities available. The software appears to have a slender feature set. Ex. Compared to your primary currency, you can't see the conversion rate. There are instances when we need to alter the scan too much; keep moving forward with scanning and intelligence to automatically fill in the data.

Tiffany
Consultant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is Important for a product like this -- Rydoo Doesn't Offer That.

Kommentare: I had to cancel my subscription to Rydoo because my bookkeeper required me to use another software. I go to cancel and realize it's one day past the day they had renewed my subscription for a year. Not thinking it was a big deal I wrote to them and asked them to cancel my subscription and refund me since I was moving to another software. They took TWO WEEKS to return my message (after a few more from me) and then said no, they had told their manager and it couldn't be done.
Obviously annoyed I went into the software to cancel the annual subscription so I wouldn't forget this.
A month later, my accountant asked that I download all the receipts I had from Rydoo. So I pop in to export my files and to my disappointment I couldn't because I had cancelled the subscription. (it was now read only..) The only way to do so was to RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION AGAIN. Now, I wrote them explaining the issue and I get 1 email a week that basically just asks me over and over "what's the issue?" which I cannot BEGIN to explain how annoying that is. The worst part is if I renew even for a month just to export my files, I have to renew for 3 users because that's what I cancelled on. No one will help me correct this on their side so I have to pay 3x the amount for 1 minute of use. So in short, The customer service is obviously brutal, the payment structure is broken and when you need them most, they are nowhere to be found. Do not waste your time.

The ease of sending receipts to my email was great - but receipt bank could do that PLUS they have great customer service.

- Their payment structure is awful. I tried to change users/permissions to pay less per month and they wouldn't allow me. - They charged me for a full year and would not let me be refunded (even though it was the day I was charged on my VISA) and when I tried to export after I cancelled I had no access (even though I paid for the year). - The customer service is absolutely terrible - I've had to wait weeks for answers to simple questions.

Phillip
Phillip
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Making Expense Reports A Breeze

Kommentare: I'm in the entertainment industry as well as I have a business that I run from home. I need to differentiate the different parts of my life and make the reporting of my expenses easy for my accountant. I travel around the world performing and so there's various expenses, or write-offs, that I need to keep track of. I was using another company for a few years and they're going out of business. I searched for a company that could handle my expenses the way that I was already used to. In my search, I found Xpenditure. They have literally made 'expense reporting a breeze'. Even in my trial period, I needed some help in setting up my different expense reports and the customer service is GREAT!. I was a POTENTIAL customer, and the customer service treated me as if I was already a customer. Once I was helped with my setup, I haven't looked back. I've already recommended Xpenditure to some of my colleagues and will continue to do so. They have a customer for life.

As I mentioned in the review section, the customer support is phenomenal. In my trial period, I was treated like a customer that had already been with the company for a while. That's very attractive to potential customers. Also the ease of use, the mobile apps they have, so you can report your expenses on the go. If you need different types of expense reports, such as I do, they can accommodate that with no problems. Also, in traveling around the world they have a dropdown box for the different types of currency that you're using in a particular company. The pricing is very reasonable and you get a lot of bang for your bucks. Whether you're a big company or a self-employed person, it doesn't matter, they can accommodate your needs. I would say that they're a company that definitely over delivers but is very unassuming. I'd never heard of them until I did a search. I read a little bit about them, while I was checking out other companies, and Xpenditure won! Xpenditure treats people the way they want to be treated!

At this point, I'm in my third month and I currently don't have any complaints. If I need any help, I contact customer support and they help me. No cons!

Shaluu
Shaluu
Indien

OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER

Kommentare: I was so tired of working with bills and excel sheets. I cant explain how much time is wasted every single day doing this crap. After all, time = money right?
Then I found this gem. I contacted Charlotte on the website and asked a whole buncha questions and tested how the website works, and WOAH was I amazed! Its as simple as clicking a picture from your smartphone. Got a problem? Ask someone in the chat and they'll respond within 15 mins. Where else is the customer service so fast? Exactly, nowhere else. Would I recommend it to my colleagues? Oh hell yeah. Would I get subscription for year two? Definitely. This is my life long companion now. Really good job guys, kudos to you.

Easy to use Prompt Response from the staff and they are kind :) Nice UI Comes with an App that you can use to click pictures and upload Export to PDF and Excel sheet. The invoices are numbered and the pictures are attached in the PDF, this feature got me.

In the app you manually have to turn off Reimburse every time you click a picture. (I could be wrong) Cannot upload PDFs of the scanned bills from CAMSCANNER.

Kye
Kye
Director of Product and Service Development
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Lets you power through a big stack or pick them off one at a time on the go

Kommentare: I have used this both to catch up on a huge stack of receipts or add them on the go when travelling. Painfully I had a stack of over 100 receipts that got dumped on me. Clearly going to have to teach some employees the basics of travel and expense reports. ;-) Anyways, so far so good. All of them are uploaded and I am just going through to tidy them up. It gets the names, dates and amounts right 95% of the time. When it didn't the receipts were faded etc. You can separate the taxes out by adding the tax rate for the various jurisdiction you were in. Did up a PDF report and it was pretty slick. First time I've tried one of these apps and actually can tell I will stick with it. Entering them on the go is pretty awesome. Snap and pic and then clean up the details. Perfect way to pass the time in a cab or at the airport. Instead of on the couch at 10pm like I am now...never again.

Accurate, efficient, simple, sales taxes easy to add, reports seem great

Support area of the website is kinda lame. Parts of it require you to log in but it doesn't recognize your password.

Steven
Steven
Chemical Consultant
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Way to Track Expenses

Kommentare: I have used Xpenditure for almost year. Most of that time was at a company that used it, and the pdf expense reports were extremely convenient. Now, as a 1099 employee, it has made tracking my expenses and saving them in pdf the best possible solution to providing secondary way to confirm my expenditures. Oh by the way, the price is right too. Steven

-PDF reporting with pictures -App -Website w/expenditures graph -Price

-It does take a while for the pictures to load...not too long...but in the inpatient world of today it does take some time.

Rob
Rob
CEO and Founder
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good scanning, reliability an issue

Kommentare: I use Xpendiure for the fact that everything I scan is recognised, even handwritten restaurant bills. The user facing software has a number of issues however:
* Its impossible to add a new category from the Android app
- target areas for major actions are small (e..g 'add' button)
- asked same questions repeatedly (e.g. to use camera)

everything I scan is recognised

* Occasionally it stops syncing, or starts to give an error when uploading and I need to reinstall * Its impossible to add a new category from the Android app * the overall app interaction is a bit clunky - would benefit from a good UX designer review: - target areas for major actions are small (e..g 'add' button) - asked same questions repeatedly (e.g. to use camera)

Phil
Phil
UK

Expenses made simple

Kommentare: This has made my life so much easier, I used to use other apps for expenses but they were unreliable, more expensive, unsuitable for use in the UK or less comprehensive

SImple to use, quick, automatic scanning and dropbox support makes it a breeze (just add PDF to dropbox folder and it automatically extracts all the information!)

New app crashes alot but likley this will be sorted with updates (the support team assures me)

Support Engineer in Niederlande
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It does what its supposed to

Once you've been given access, it easy to find where you are supposed to upload your receipts. It's hard to fail with this software.

I always get the feeling that theyve designed it furst and the added functionalities and not the other way around. It looks really nice, but it does not contain a lot of functionality. The functionality that is there, you really need to click around to find.

Mariavittoria
engineer in Italien
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not really satisfied

Kommentare: Well at the beginning it was good.. but I think in the last year it's declining..

Easy to scan receipt. Easy to use with user.

No way to update easily credit card statement. Every time we do that, i.e. once a month , two of our credit card statements do not update correctly. Which one, it's random. Now I will have to do that manually. Thanks Rydoo, you are good at promising.. but then, it's my problem. I have been having patience, but I think i will migrate for next year to something easier, or at least cheaper...

Tony
Executive recruiter in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The solution that will allow you to keep track of expenses!!!

Kommentare: Xpenditure is a very convenient solution, especially their mobile app. I find their desktop version to be slightly more difficult to manage, but still fairly easy. This helps people keep a better track of their expenses and makes it easier to validate and verify with the instant picture option.

Our organization was looking to go paperless as much as possible. We were suffering from a lot of paperwork in this department while handling all business travel related documents/receipts. We had been researching many solutions that are available on the market but the most flexible one was Xpenditure. One of the best things was implementing this product. We had a great experience to work closely together with the Xpenditure team in order to align the product with our business needs. We were very impressed and highly appreciated that they always listen to what the needs are of the customer. If they can not come up with a solution immediately they will take the point with them and come back.

Justin
Technical Sales Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and feature rich for a user

I use this software daily for my expense reporting. Having used other software in other companies, Rydoo is much easier and doesn't clutter the user experience. I like that the experience is consistent between the mobile app and the web-based interface.

The only issue I have is that if you don't wait for the expense to show as created after saving, you will lose the uploaded receipt.

Joachim
General Manager in Spanien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software supporting small businesses

Kommentare: It is a good software, but in some parts possibility for optimization.
f.i. in the mobile version it should be possible to enter all datas (VAT) and it should be possible to forward the bill to the boss.
There should be a direct link from the report to the expense, without going the deviation via expenses and the filter there

A lot of functions included - good for a small business

At some parts a bit complicated

Daniel
Application & Service Manager in Deutschland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Managing expenses of a Team

Kommentare: Dear All,
I am the Application and Service Manager of DORC Germany.
With this tool Expenditure it is very easy to manage the expenses of a Team (6 members).
You have You categories and can also select and analyze expenses to make a statisik.
Good tool very good.

Very easy to manage expenses of the Team (6 members)

I only can approve expenses of the team on the website an App would be finde also to change the paramter to approver.

Frustrating at best.

Kommentare: So far not much at all.

Good user interface, that is abut it. I wish I could have more positive things to say but I don't.

extremely poor back office interface. Highly inefficient for companies with different entities (in different countries), different clients and different client projects. The Exact Online interface is without a doubt the worst developed interface that exists. The development team and QA department absolutely messed this up real good.

Antwort von Rydoo

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with Xpenditure. I believe our customer success team already reached out to you to solve any issues you had. Hope this will give you a better experience with us and that we will help you save your company and team time.

Peter
Senior Finance Employee in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Xpenditure connects our business!

Kommentare: As a financial employee of the administration of our German business, I am using Xpenditure software since for 9 months now. We (financial end) and the users (business end) use the software for approving and reporting invoices payable, as well as personal expense reports. My experience is that the software has a lot of features that enables me to finetune the use and output we desire. On a more philosophical note, the usage of Xpenditure is one of the means to connect our remote business office in Munich with shared service center in Amsterdam.

Layout, instant customer support by chat, reporting format, reliable

Data is less editable then I would like to see, i.e. data should be able to be extracted as Excel file for instance.

Lisa
Owner in Neuseeland

A simple tool to track my expenses - but has the occasional hiccup

Capturing expenses on the go via the mobile app is simple and quick Makes it easy for my to get reports ready when it's GST return time.

Software stil has occasional hiccups. Sometimes it seems to pick and change currencies at random and the mobile app does freeze occasionally. But I've also noticed significant improvements over the last 6 months so I'm confident this is being worked on.

Christine
Office MAnager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Xpenditure Survey

Kommentare: I really like the use of Xpenditure. Updated App on my phone & do not like having to log on email and password every time I need to enter a receipt on my phone.

easy to use . Don't have to keep paper receipts anymore

Sonya
Administrator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So far so good

Kommentare: I just joined and am helping a friend with some organization! So far, it's been a great tool! I was looking for a way to organize his many receipts and this seems like it's doing the trick!

I love being able to upload the pictures of receipts so easily. I tried several programs and found this one worked the best for me. It was much user-friendly than the others.

I'm still learning how to do it and I can't seem to figure out how to export a report with out like 50 fields. Wish I could choose which fields to export to save time when I get the report downloaded.

Sundeep
Manager, assurance in Kanada

Simple small business solution

Kommentare: It centralizes expenses easily and quickly

The software is very easy to use and has the functionality required for a very small business to keep track of expenses

It can occasionally take a while for larger reports to get uploaded in comparison to other accounting softwares.

Sandy
Business Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Xpenditure Review

Kommentare: This product has helped free up my time from spending countless hours processing expense reports. So far it seems to be a very valuable tool for us.

It is very easy to use. I was able to add one of our employees and with very little instruction they were able to upload and submit expenses.

One feature that would be nice to have is the ability to edit transactions from within a trip. I am still struggling to figure out the per diems but I am sure that will come with time.

Pedro
Market Analyst in Japan
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great App and great service!

Kommentare: We use it to manage expenses for a small start up. It's the best option to report expenses we found after great searching. It does exactly what we needed: to see where the money is going away.

Really easy to use. Even our most senior partners learned to report their expenses after a short tutorial. It's really intuitive. Costumer support is also great.

It's a little bit expensive, but it's worth it. Free software doesn't work well with teams.

Elizabeth
Operations Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

I use this software to submit receipts for reimbursement. I only use it on occasion so I am not as adept as I would like to be with it. I think overall it is easy to use and gets the job done.

I wish it was more intuitive. It seems handy to upload receipts but every time I do I get flagged for the receipt being missing so I have to redo my submission.

Nicole
Trustee in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Xpenditure for a VERY small business

Kommentare: I have had exceptional live chat service throughout my trial period and it was a huge factor in deciding to go ahead with a subscription.

Ease of use and set up was relatively easy compared to other accounting programs I've used before. For such a small business, we needed something simple and this seems to suit our needs exceptionally well.

Setting up the GST component for Australian businesses and not having an Australian ABN in the set up. The wording in particular is confusing when trying to set it up in Aus. It is set up to show 10% but if you are only putting in partial GST you have to remove the GST and select something different because the program wont allow you to adjust the amount.