Über Rydoo

Rydoo ist eine führende Business-Kosten-Lösung für wachstumsstarke Unternehmen und Konzerne zur Automatisierung und Optimierung von Prozessen.

Erfahre mehr über Rydoo

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Rydoo bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Owner in
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Making Expense Reports A Breeze

Kommentare: I'm in the entertainment industry as well as I have a business that I run from home. I need to differentiate the different parts of my life and make the reporting of my expenses easy for my accountant. I travel around the world performing and so there's various expenses, or write-offs, that I need to keep track of. I was using another company for a few years and they're going out of business. I searched for a company that could handle my expenses the way that I was already used to. In my search, I found Xpenditure. They have literally made 'expense reporting a breeze'. Even in my trial period, I needed some help in setting up my different expense reports and the customer service is GREAT!. I was a POTENTIAL customer, and the customer service treated me as if I was already a customer. Once I was helped with my setup, I haven't looked back. I've already recommended Xpenditure to some of my colleagues and will continue to do so. They have a customer for life.

As I mentioned in the review section, the customer support is phenomenal. In my trial period, I was treated like a customer that had already been with the company for a while. That's very attractive to potential customers. Also the ease of use, the mobile apps they have, so you can report your expenses on the go. If you need different types of expense reports, such as I do, they can accommodate that with no problems. Also, in traveling around the world they have a dropdown box for the different types of currency that you're using in a particular company. The pricing is very reasonable and you get a lot of bang for your bucks. Whether you're a big company or a self-employed person, it doesn't matter, they can accommodate your needs. I would say that they're a company that definitely over delivers but is very unassuming. I'd never heard of them until I did a search. I read a little bit about them, while I was checking out other companies, and Xpenditure won! Xpenditure treats people the way they want to be treated!

At this point, I'm in my third month and I currently don't have any complaints. If I need any help, I contact customer support and they help me. No cons!

Shaluu B.
Shaluu B.
Indien

OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER

Kommentare: I was so tired of working with bills and excel sheets. I cant explain how much time is wasted every single day doing this crap. After all, time = money right?
Then I found this gem. I contacted Charlotte on the website and asked a whole buncha questions and tested how the website works, and WOAH was I amazed! Its as simple as clicking a picture from your smartphone. Got a problem? Ask someone in the chat and they'll respond within 15 mins. Where else is the customer service so fast? Exactly, nowhere else. Would I recommend it to my colleagues? Oh hell yeah. Would I get subscription for year two? Definitely. This is my life long companion now. Really good job guys, kudos to you.

Easy to use Prompt Response from the staff and they are kind :) Nice UI Comes with an App that you can use to click pictures and upload Export to PDF and Excel sheet. The invoices are numbered and the pictures are attached in the PDF, this feature got me.

In the app you manually have to turn off Reimburse every time you click a picture. (I could be wrong) Cannot upload PDFs of the scanned bills from CAMSCANNER.

Tiffany D.
Consultant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is Important for a product like this -- Rydoo Doesn't Offer That.

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had to cancel my subscription to Rydoo because my bookkeeper required me to use another software. I go to cancel and realize it's one day past the day they had renewed my subscription for a year. Not thinking it was a big deal I wrote to them and asked them to cancel my subscription and refund me since I was moving to another software. They took TWO WEEKS to return my message (after a few more from me) and then said no, they had told their manager and it couldn't be done.
Obviously annoyed I went into the software to cancel the annual subscription so I wouldn't forget this.
A month later, my accountant asked that I download all the receipts I had from Rydoo. So I pop in to export my files and to my disappointment I couldn't because I had cancelled the subscription. (it was now read only..) The only way to do so was to RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION AGAIN. Now, I wrote them explaining the issue and I get 1 email a week that basically just asks me over and over "what's the issue?" which I cannot BEGIN to explain how annoying that is. The worst part is if I renew even for a month just to export my files, I have to renew for 3 users because that's what I cancelled on. No one will help me correct this on their side so I have to pay 3x the amount for 1 minute of use. So in short, The customer service is obviously brutal, the payment structure is broken and when you need them most, they are nowhere to be found. Do not waste your time.

The ease of sending receipts to my email was great - but receipt bank could do that PLUS they have great customer service.

- Their payment structure is awful. I tried to change users/permissions to pay less per month and they wouldn't allow me. - They charged me for a full year and would not let me be refunded (even though it was the day I was charged on my VISA) and when I tried to export after I cancelled I had no access (even though I paid for the year). - The customer service is absolutely terrible - I've had to wait weeks for answers to simple questions.

Kye G.
Kye G.
Director of Product and Service Development in
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Lets you power through a big stack or pick them off one at a time on the go

Kommentare: I have used this both to catch up on a huge stack of receipts or add them on the go when travelling. Painfully I had a stack of over 100 receipts that got dumped on me. Clearly going to have to teach some employees the basics of travel and expense reports. ;-) Anyways, so far so good. All of them are uploaded and I am just going through to tidy them up. It gets the names, dates and amounts right 95% of the time. When it didn't the receipts were faded etc. You can separate the taxes out by adding the tax rate for the various jurisdiction you were in. Did up a PDF report and it was pretty slick. First time I've tried one of these apps and actually can tell I will stick with it. Entering them on the go is pretty awesome. Snap and pic and then clean up the details. Perfect way to pass the time in a cab or at the airport. Instead of on the couch at 10pm like I am now...never again.

Accurate, efficient, simple, sales taxes easy to add, reports seem great

Support area of the website is kinda lame. Parts of it require you to log in but it doesn't recognize your password.

Steven T.
Steven T.
Chemical Consultant in
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Way to Track Expenses

Kommentare: I have used Xpenditure for almost year. Most of that time was at a company that used it, and the pdf expense reports were extremely convenient. Now, as a 1099 employee, it has made tracking my expenses and saving them in pdf the best possible solution to providing secondary way to confirm my expenditures. Oh by the way, the price is right too. Steven

-PDF reporting with pictures -App -Website w/expenditures graph -Price

-It does take a while for the pictures to load...not too long...but in the inpatient world of today it does take some time.

Juhani P.
Juhani P.
CEO in Finnland

Caution for fraudulent cancellation policy

I tried to use Rydoo and its predecessor Xpenditure a long time for handling the company receipts. I never got it to work very well, and moved to another system. The cancellation procedure was awful, and I believe it tells a lot about Rydoo's company culture and practices.

What made the experience exceptionally bad, was that their cancellation procedure easily tricks you to to put the account into a "read-only" mode, instead of deleting it all together. Even though you get a confirmation on the screen, they don't send the confirmation by email, and will charge additional amount for the "read-only" mode. This charge is not described in a contract or terms and conditions. Their customer service or even the top management did not want to hear my complaints, and customer service rep was, in a word, impolite in their communications. Because of this, I was forced to dispute the charge with my credit card company, and I felt that I need to write this review to warn others who are considering their services.

Rob T.
Rob T.
CEO and Founder in
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good scanning, reliability an issue

Kommentare: I use Xpendiure for the fact that everything I scan is recognised, even handwritten restaurant bills. The user facing software has a number of issues however:
* Its impossible to add a new category from the Android app
- target areas for major actions are small (e..g 'add' button)
- asked same questions repeatedly (e.g. to use camera)

everything I scan is recognised

* Occasionally it stops syncing, or starts to give an error when uploading and I need to reinstall * Its impossible to add a new category from the Android app * the overall app interaction is a bit clunky - would benefit from a good UX designer review: - target areas for major actions are small (e..g 'add' button) - asked same questions repeatedly (e.g. to use camera)

Phil C.
Phil C.
UK

Expenses made simple

Kommentare: This has made my life so much easier, I used to use other apps for expenses but they were unreliable, more expensive, unsuitable for use in the UK or less comprehensive

SImple to use, quick, automatic scanning and dropbox support makes it a breeze (just add PDF to dropbox folder and it automatically extracts all the information!)

New app crashes alot but likley this will be sorted with updates (the support team assures me)

Gary D.
Gary D.
Web Room Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

this works great to keep track of expenses

The ease to snap a pic and have the receipt recorded. Also to be able to not have to save receipte in an envelope or pocket - no more lost receipts.

Sometimes it does not auto read the receipt . Also, if the pic is taken in low light it doesn't recognize it. It also reads the first line as the business name - sometimes that's not the case.

Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Performance Coach in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Expense Software for Road Warriors

Kommentare: Matching doesn’t always match obvious charges it should have to take the extra step of logging in on your computer to help the software match the receipts you have uploaded.

The mobile app is excellent for scanning and uploading receipts!

If you are connected to your hotspot scanning and uploading receipts does not work. You have to disconnect to get the app to work as it should.

Spela P.
Operations and Communications Manager in Schweiz

Completely indispensable app for expenses

Kommentare: its a lovely and great tool for organising expenses. I cant imagine going back to whatever i was doing before.

It is a great tool for expenses. Its easy to use and nice design. All features work perfectly - the receipt reader, all the possibilities offered to tailor it to your wishes and demands.

This is not a "Cons" message, but perhaps a message for Xpenditure: I would like to be able to manage more things with my admin account - like changing receipts, cropping, and also be able to choose among QuickBooks clients and Classes what is shown and what not - we do not use all Projects or Clients for expenses and they just make a mess. Otherwise, I would change only the functionality of trips - we have people travel from all over the world on the same trip and its impossible to track it if all of them have to create their own, although the same trip. What I did to solve this problem is, I used Custom fields and there is a great option of linking a value to a Project. Value is a trip and it is linked to a Project. When you choose a project while entering a receipt, the trips filter immediately to show only the ones, linked to this project. It's almost perfect. So now all employees that travel choose that and I can filter the totals. I don't understand why can't you just take this option and put on trips. The unfortunate thing is that we now (for this reason) don't use "Trips" option at all, although it has all these great fields.

Antwort von Xpenditure

Hi Spela, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're aware of the issues you correctly pointed out and wanted to let you know that we are constantly improving our product and eliminating these small handicaps. And in the meantime our customer support team is happy to guide you through the 'trip feature' ;)

CEO in USA
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great expense software, I'd recommend in a heartbeat!

Kommentare: I was looking for an expense manager to replace one that I was previously. The one I was using before didn't have great customer support and a few times the site was down, which was not good. When I first looked at Xpenditure It took me a while to set it up the way I was used to but the customer support during this process was excellent. Any questions I had, while I was checking them out and hadn't paid a dime, they treated me as if I was already a client of theirs. They held my hand through the process and it's worked out great. After everything was setup, I've had minor issues which again, the customer support helped me through.

Customer support is excellent. I like how it integrates with your banking account, if you choose to link them, which helps in not having to type in different expenses. I REALLY LIKE, if you have recurring expenses every month, there's a check box (recurring expense) that you can check, and on the day of the month that expense is due, everything is already setup for you in a todo list and you can just add your receipt. I also travel overseas for business and I love that if I purchase something overseas from any country, you don't have to worry about the conversion rates, etc. All you do is put in the price of your purchase in the currency box, there's a dropdown menu for countries around the world. Let's say you're in Europe, you pull up their currency and it will automatically change the currency into American Dollars for your expense reports. (Great feature). If you're like me I like to take a few minutes a day to take care of my expenses, so that they don't pile up, so with the mobile app when you're out and about you can add your expenses, or take a few minutes when you're in front of your computer. You can add your receipts from your computer, webcam, or send receipts via email and your information will be in it's proper places. You can also track mileage, track time and create a trip and have an expense report for a specific trip as well. All great features.

Sometimes the mobile app doesn't get all of the information and then I'll go on the computer to adjust the information.

Tony B.
Executive recruiter in USA
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The solution that will allow you to keep track of expenses!!!

Kommentare: Xpenditure is a very convenient solution, especially their mobile app. I find their desktop version to be slightly more difficult to manage, but still fairly easy. This helps people keep a better track of their expenses and makes it easier to validate and verify with the instant picture option.

Our organization was looking to go paperless as much as possible. We were suffering from a lot of paperwork in this department while handling all business travel related documents/receipts. We had been researching many solutions that are available on the market but the most flexible one was Xpenditure. One of the best things was implementing this product. We had a great experience to work closely together with the Xpenditure team in order to align the product with our business needs. We were very impressed and highly appreciated that they always listen to what the needs are of the customer. If they can not come up with a solution immediately they will take the point with them and come back.

Marsha P.
Finance - Controller in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Next Steps with Rydoo

Kommentare: It has taken 2 years to fully integrate Rydoo at our Organization due to Smart Phone challenged users. Now that all employees are using the platform, it runs very well. Those who utilize Apps especially love the platform.

The App is extremely easy to use. If you can use an App, you can easily migrate to using this software. The travel features are a great upgrade. Because the receipts are in the cloud, you can quickly run reports for tax/audit purposes providing ample evidence for auditors.

File maintenance is cumbersome for users with accounting and controller privileges. You can contact Support but you really should be able to do on your own.

Rich L.
Aplication Specialist in USA
Landwirtschaft, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

faster the better

Kommentare: This system works very well. Helps me keep my receipts in order and I can work through them when I back at my computer later in the week or later in an evening. I have only noticed one problem with taking pictures of receipts with my phone.
Seems to now have a green screen jumping in and out of the receipt in different areas and it makes taking the picture of the receipt take longer than it should. And sometimes have to retake the pic. This use to not happen when I first started using the app. So I don't know what has changed. But it can be frustrating. And it could also be something with the latest update from Apple as well. Have not had time to look into it from the phone side of this.

The ease of taking pictures of receipts and not having to worry about hanging on to them.

Just the green screen that jumps around on the receipt when trying to take the picture. Makes it take longer than before.

Jeff S.
CEO in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best expense management software/app EVER !!!!!

Kommentare: I have a small firm and have had a lot of time and opportunities to check out many North American and European software and apps and compare them. Xpenditure has passed all the certainty and accuracy tests and I am confident that when I upload the receipts at night time, and I'm talking about a lot of receipts!!!, the next morning fields are accurately extracted and lined up for me for approval. The app is smart so it recognizes your previous entries and habits and will adjust itself to your needs. Support is amazing, I would say better than all those big shot companies. Love it! and recommend it to everyone for both personal and business use.

Alex T.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Excellent Expense Tracker

Kommentare: One of the best features of Xpenditure is the ability to convert photos of receipts into actual data that you can categorize, assign expense accounts to, and track as part of projects. I used to perform this task manually, entering the data from receipts into a custom system, then taking a photo of the receipt for safe-keeping. It was a weekly chore, that took up at least an hour per week. Now, it takes me seconds to take a picture of the receipt with my phone, and simply let Xpenditure do the rest. Great product!

Easy to use. Decent mobile app, better web front-end.

Initially, it took time to figure out where the categories / accounts were hiding. It would be nice to have a default currency setup. Sometimes, the application assumes I'm using a different currency, other than US dollar. Instead of asking me to verify something each time, it should just default to US dollar.

Antwort von Xpenditure

Thank you for your review Alex! It's possible to set your default currency in your personal settings.

Timothy W.
Accounting Manager in USA

Great Expense Monitoring

There are several aspects I've come to enjoy about Xpenditure. Customer service is great, easy to understand, expense tracking and much more! Our sales people can upload receipts from anywhere they are located and they've finally become timely. The postage alone will pay for the software.

The only negative thing I can think of is that the software can run slow at times. Especially concerning the process of taking pics of receipts.

Investment Banking Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Secures Your Travel Expenses in a Smarter Way

I travel extensively for my work and have a budget allocated for each of my visits. I find it time consuming to type all my expenses on a spreadsheet and was looking for a better alternative. I decided to search for a software that can help me reduce these steps. I found Rydo and this has minimized the amount of work in compiling my expenses. First of all, I take photos of all my paper receipts and gather the electronic ones, then I just upload them all at once. Keeps things simple and makes you work smarter. The best part, is that this software computes the different currencies and simplifies my job. It manages my reimbursements in a timely manner. I am secured that my travel expenses are in good hands.

My only concern is sometimes the software tends to lag and takes slower than usual. This is a pet peeve especially when you have multiple receipts. I hope they fix this problem.

Bela S.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Single best business app I use

Kommentare: I travel extensively all over the world and am horrible at keeping up with expenses leading to painful all-day "catch-up" sessions when my accountant gets on my case. This service takes all the pain out of doing expenses. The OCR feature is pure gold and I love how it tries to figure things out on its own. After I do a quick run-through to make sure all is correct, a simple step creates an expense report that I can send to my accountant for processing. Super simple. I used to work at large Fortune 50 companies and wish they had a system this simple (Oracle can learn a thing or two from these guys). Only negative side is the slow response and minimal communication when solving small problems. For example, I've let them know that when I pick a trip on the IOS app, by the time it's processed, the system often tries to outsmart me and changes the trip. Also, since it knows what country I'm in, the processing should default to that country's currency unless it's clear that it is another currency. I've fed these and other small things to customer service, got thanked for them, but then they seem to be in a black hole somewhere. I have many other suggestions from daily usage but don't bother. Overall, though, I can't recommend Xpenditure enough. Has already saved me countless hours as well as reporting nightmares. Now do something similar for multi-country/currency invoicing. :-)

Joachim C.
General Manager in Spanien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good software supporting small businesses

Kommentare: It is a good software, but in some parts possibility for optimization.
f.i. in the mobile version it should be possible to enter all datas (VAT) and it should be possible to forward the bill to the boss.
There should be a direct link from the report to the expense, without going the deviation via expenses and the filter there

A lot of functions included - good for a small business

At some parts a bit complicated

John C.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Xpenditure: my solution

Kommentare: I have been a fan & user of receipt / expense apps for about 3 years. I have used three different apps, each for long enough to get to know the strengths & weakness(s). Based on daily use, Xpenditure has been the best. I have a small Construction company, do not have a full time bookkeeper, and do a lot of my receipt & expense entry on the fly. Expenditure is simple to use, so you will actually use it, while at the same time, the quality of reporting and data access is very strong. I use it with QuickBooksOnline. Very satisfied!

ease of use

none

Daniel A.
Application & Service Manager in Deutschland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Managing expenses of a Team

Kommentare: Dear All,
I am the Application and Service Manager of DORC Germany.
With this tool Expenditure it is very easy to manage the expenses of a Team (6 members).
You have You categories and can also select and analyze expenses to make a statisik.
Good tool very good.

Very easy to manage expenses of the Team (6 members)

I only can approve expenses of the team on the website an App would be finde also to change the paramter to approver.

Bart D.
Technology advisor in Belgien

Great expense tool !

Kommentare: We love expenditure ! Great tool, web-service (interface) could be a bit faster sometimes (if you use on a daily base) - just scan and you are ready !

- scanning service with great OCR - in belgium you can loose the original receipt (they keep it for 10 years) - swift interface - superfriendly support

- interface a bit slow sometimes (probably because of growth -- invest in servers :-) ) - can't ready directly from KBC (important bank in BE° - cannot integrate with yuki or exact offline (only the online version which is a non go for our account because its too slow) -- so more export/api option should be recomended

Hares K.
Accountant in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

satisfaction with xpenditure

Kommentare: previously we had to sit long time every month on anlysing the expenses. but now it is just on one click. we can also make advances attributable to individuals and sets off their expenses into that.

Now we not have to keep piles of expense receipts for future references. It automatically scans the receipts and post most of the data itself. it can be access from anywhere. it helps me categorize expenses.